PDA

View Full Version : Need Ridiculous Over the Top Monsters

Dairun Cates
2007-03-16, 02:47 PM
So, I'm currently running a BESM 3e campaign for some players that an apocalyptic parody of the Cute Monster Genre. I've managed well so far. I've kept introducing mostly new character for about 7 sessions now. However, I'm finding I'm having to rely on my generic monsters encounters more often now because the inspiration well is running dry, and I wasted most of my really fun ideas on PC monsters and plot monsters. I was hoping I could grab some inspiration from the boards on this one so I can keep ahead of the game for a bit longer.

So, here's what I'm asking. I'd appreciate it if anyone could supply ideas for random encounters that are either silly, referential, puntastic, or all three. I'll probably post a list of what I do have later, but I assure you I have a ferret with handguns.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-03-16, 02:49 PM
Check out the A Wizard Did It (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36196) contest entry thread, it's got quite a bit of quirky monsters.

sigurd
2007-03-16, 02:52 PM
How bout a yellow submarine session with Blue Meanies, a nowhere man, and 4 bards called John, Paul, George & Ringo.

Or maybe its well past time and only Paul and Ringo are left..

S

Fax Celestis
2007-03-16, 03:00 PM
Check out the A Wizard Did It (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36196) contest entry thread, it's got quite a bit of quirky monsters.

Yes! Yes! Please use my Spideer!

Nahal
2007-03-16, 03:33 PM
How about human-sized chipmunks in armored walkers? Ran into them in my first DnD campaign, don't have the stats but essentially they were medium-size chipmunk hengeyokai that only had the hybrid form and had armored walkers that amounted to polished iron golems. In the campaign they were traders, but I imagine giving them martial class levels could also be fun.

Dairun Cates
2007-03-16, 04:32 PM
Ah. That thread should help a lot. There's definitely some useable material. If anyone's curious. These are the contents of the ungodly abomination of a monster manual I've made:
-Narutoad (I'm going to hell, I know)
-Al, a sentient suit of armor
-A Sound Typed Monster in Hot Pants with Bright Orange Hair named Ziggy
-A half-demon, half angel with half the powers in the game with heavy energy draing and confidence problems
-Gila Mobster. It's an orange lizard in the mafia.
-An adorable human mercenary
-A suicidal rock
-A puffy white round monster who has "Weak Point: Entire Body"
-Danger Mouse. An Evil White Mouse with an eyepatch.
-Rock Lobster
-A Ferret with Handguns and a bandana
-A green dinosaur thing with a british accent and psychic powers.
-A Chiapet
-A Firecat named Pyritty.
-A rather useless hawk
-A Fish with superstrength but can't attack out of water.
-An entire series of Dragon Warrior rip-offs in the form many elemental slimes including Regular, Winged, Fang, Knight, Rock, Rocket, Dark, Tree, Kamikaze, Water, Speed, Fire, and King varieties.
-A large black snake named Ssssssssssssnake.
-Cancer.
-A talking cat that seems to conceal a nearly infinite number of swords and explosives
-A Good monster named Peter Perfect
-A monster cheerleading squad
-A flying Jellyfish with a Rastafarian motif.
-A small wolf that's actually a god
-A Fat Monk named Chow Fat
-A demon cat that can rend time space
-A talking teapot/sakepot
-A zombie dragon
-The pure essence of baldness
-Bedhead
-A laser breathing dragon girlfriend
-A person whose only ability is to not die
-An eight-headed dragon
-A few zombies
-Various other one shot rip-offs of many series, books, and games
-and of course, an electric rodent.

Fax Celestis
2007-03-16, 04:49 PM

The Armor (http://corporation.walagata.com/fax/wiki/index.php/The_Armor). You're welcome.

Tengu
2007-03-16, 04:58 PM
Actually, I think that Al would be able to move even without anyone inside.

Fax Celestis
2007-03-16, 05:02 PM
Er, the Armor can as well. It's a Ragamoffyn (MM-II).

TheQuestionable
2007-03-16, 05:12 PM
-A dragon made of stone and breathes rays of dust
-A giant mountable rabbit with a long neck
-A mute talking mirror that uses sign language
-Cricket Minons with grass sword that are razor sharp
-A flying legless Octopus with mind controlling powers
-A turtle-sheep, looks exactly like a sheep but uses wool like a turtle's shell
-Zombie-Ghost, zombie of a recently killed ghost
-A Golem with stone wings

Has inspiration occurred?

Fuum Bango
2007-03-16, 05:40 PM
A troope of high level Monks, each of them wears a different colour. Just as they are about to be defeated they summon giant dinosaurs to aid them...

A child that has found a crown that has given him control over several ancient demons, a Wicked Witch, a Bogey Man, a Sketeton Pirate, a Big Bad Wolf and a Vampire Count. The demons act like over the top archetypes, but could they be really sinister?

A Yak headed Shogun and his flea samurai are on a journey to destroy the unruley, the problem is thier countries "rules" should be very strange.

A huge, undead sumo wearing lead boots that cannot be moved out of the way of a door. Best if hes in the middle of a dungeon and the players need to get by quickly.

Barbarian Man, a orc with the powers of super man, whenever the party is about to kill some goblins or ogres or whatever, Barbarian Man saves them and beats up the players. The only way to stop him to to find a piece of green rock that has fallen from the sky.

bosssmiley
2007-03-16, 05:46 PM
So, here's what I'm asking. I'd appreciate it if anyone could supply ideas for random encounters that are either silly, referential, puntastic, or all three. I'll probably post a list of what I do have later, but I assure you I have a ferret with handguns.

"Pokethulhu": cute and fuzzy cockfighting seizure monsters meets Lovecraft in an unholy union of cutesyness and cosmic horror. :smallwink:

goat
2007-03-16, 06:53 PM
Or, just for a session, throw pure Pokémon at them, Pokémon with rabies. Never name them until the players have made at least three guesses from the description, and then have them identified by the strange cry they make when trying to gnaw their faces off.

ElfLad
2007-03-16, 06:56 PM
Behind the Rabbit

levi
2007-03-16, 10:27 PM
A pixie (or better yet, a Petal from MMIII), with rouge levels weilding a way oversized stone two handed hammer that magic allows it to be wielded by any size of creature and finnessed.
Super Deformed clones of the party.
A gelatinous cube the size of Gojira.
The Exremental from Dogma.
Miniature Giant Space Hampsters!
Intellegent animated household appliances. Tosters, Toilets, Ipods, that sort of thing.
A mecha built out of soda cans, old chewing gum, and duct tape.
A army of midget mime mercenaries.
Robot ninja monkey pirates.
Evard's spiky black tentacles of forced intrusion.
A cadre of lawyers seeking to restrict the use of hammer space.
The cast of Hoodwinked.
Gremlins. Not the movie kind, the dissasmble your airplane while it's still in the sky kind.
The bunny rabbit of doom from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.
Zombie kittens and puppies.
Anthropomophic animals of species you never see. Armadillos, platypus, earwigs, puffins, etc.
Kitsune with only one tail.
Millions of animated marbles, superballs, and jacks.
Sharks with frickin' lazers on their heads.
Pyschic penguins from outer space.
The penut butter and jelly sandwich of doom.
The seven deadly sins personified as cute animals.
An amorphous blob composed of cash, coins, checks, and credit cards.
The undead remains of Britny Spears.
The Cask Imp from IK's monsternomicon.
Foot fungus from another dimension.
Japanese school girls who aren't into older men, can cook, aren't late for class, and don't have magical powers.
A biker gang on mopeds and motorscooters.
A boy band who's cheesy music causes brain damage.
Clockwork chickens.
Raw sewage tsunami.

That's proably enough for now, but I could keep goin' all night.

DaMullet
2007-03-16, 11:01 PM
A troope of high level Monks, each of them wears a different colour. Just as they are about to be defeated they summon giant dinosaurs to aid them...
But they aren't Dinosaurs, they're Gargantuan constructs, and when the need is great, they can assemble to form some sort of "battle robot" piloted by the monks themselves.

This is used best when some sort of Wild Magic effect gives the players a sort of super-powered Enlarge spell.

Crystall_Myr
2007-03-16, 11:16 PM
An Intelligent Dancing Vorpal +5 Greatsword of Speed that wanders the realm, singing.
A Living Meteor Swarm.
A level 20 awakened Squirrel Rogue Assassin
A Pokey Stuff Golem.
A Soda-Can Golem!
A fruitcake elemental (Indestructable!)
A floating eyeball that carries 6 dancing +5 greatswords (See my avatar!)
A... Dynamite Golem?
Something with every single type and subtype ever (and has all the abilities that go with them), yet looks like an ordinary guy.
A smiley face. :smallsmile:
A vampire smiley face!
Satan.
An animated towel.
An emtpy, untrapped treasure chest in the middle of a dungeon, that just sits there and never does anything, yet has an overwhelming aura of evil and magic.
An animated pie.

Demented
2007-03-17, 12:28 AM
Clockwork Elves, both Santa-type elves and the superhuman-type elves, that come in Ninja and Pirate varieties.

Nudist acrobat group of really skinny bards. Just 'cause.

"Ted" the Skeleton, who insists he is a Bone Golem.

Chatty and colossal-sized cellar spider (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daddy_long-legs_spider), known as "Grand-Daddy-Long-Legs".

A similarly colossal harvestman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvestman) who is constantly confused for Grand-Daddy_Long-Legs. A Tarrasque that constantly chases the harvestman to play with his legs (which twitch by themselves when detached and probably taste like chicken) is optional.

An ooze named "Bobble" that "wants to be a real boy!"

A statue of a fish staked to a wall which will sing to anyone who comes near.

The Ikea Tarrasque, with the Wonky Furniture template.

Human Commando. Obsessed with explosives and picking people off from afar while chain-smoking. "Got a present for ya!"

Pygmy Dwarves. Mean Pygmy Dwarves that steal everything not nailed down and attack you with silverware and blowdart straws.

A Kobold named Neo who always wears a black trenchcoat and sunglasses.

Fur/hay golems with an allergy problem.

An animated and enlarged rag doll with a homocidal streak for all the times her head was torn off. Not to mention, loose strings for tentacle attacks. (COWER!)

Psionic Earthworm who is also the self-declared "Lord of the Crows".

A doppelganger who just can't seem to find his wife, who is also a doppelganger.

A fire elemental with a pathological desire for snow.

thehothead
2007-03-17, 12:53 AM
A bearowl. NOT an owlbear mind you a bear owl. Anything that's owl in the owlbear would be bear, and everything that's bear in the owlbear would be owl.

ASCIISkull
2007-03-17, 01:25 AM
A guy with a watch that turns beavers... into gold!

A mecha built out of soda cans, old chewing gum, and duct tape.

Piloted by Macguyver.

Mewtarthio
2007-03-17, 01:56 AM
-Cancer.

You mean the crab, right?

Crystall_Myr
2007-03-17, 02:28 AM
Right, that's what I forgot!
A Duct tape Golem:smallbiggrin:

Attilargh
2007-03-17, 10:14 AM
Some ideas from one unfamiliar with the monster selection of BESM:

A giant gamera with an alcohol problem, a 50 ft. bottle of sake and a tie.
A Ph33rb0t. Or a couple of dozen.
A huge amount of traps constructed mainly of cardboard boxes.
A flying, nigh-immortal cat who has a tendency for sarcasm.
Cactuars.
A Rent-a-Zilla.
An inspector from the [insert name of the city] Police Cataclysm Division. In a mech.
A homicidial PlayStation accessory.
Animated dumpsters.
Animated sofas.

Yeah, I kinda like Megatokyo.

Dairun Cates
2007-03-17, 12:06 PM
You mean the crab, right?

No. I mean actual Cancer as in the disease. It's actually a large infected Lymphnode or Cell with Regeneration that has been made cute by the American dubbing company. For some strange reason, none of the players have wanted to capture Cancer. Something about the phrase, "You got Cancer!"

Oh, and I definitely have gotten some nice ones out of this topic. Thanks guys.

Maroon
2007-03-17, 01:06 PM
Werepokemon.

Failing that, two Uranium Elementals, madly in love, but made impossible by the fact that touching one another would result in supercritical mass.

martyboy74
2007-03-17, 01:21 PM
A "Kenny (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_McCormick)" creature who just won't stay dead.

bosssmiley
2007-03-17, 02:05 PM
A gelatinous cube the size of Gojira.

"Splodgira!" :smallbiggrin:

A smiley face. :smallsmile:
A vampire smiley face!

I like this. Lots.

Thinly disguised Disney parodies gone horribly wrong - "...and then Tinkerbell slashed me with a tiny, tiny shiv!"

Legoman
2007-03-17, 02:09 PM
Scare the party for the whole session, talking about the deadliest assassin in the world being called in on them.

When they track the assassin down to get the jump on him, the bar where he's supposed to be just has an old lady in the corner, knitting furiously.

She's nice, she's sweet. She calls the PC's 'dear.' As they're talking to her, she knits one of them a scarf.

As soon as they turn around, poisoned knitting needles in the back.

Machete
2007-03-17, 02:27 PM
Of course all of these monsters are just being manipulated by CRAB PEOPLE!
CRAB. PEOPLE. CRAB PEOPLE. CRAB PEOPLE!

also

A Bard that fights bare fisted with a ring of cacophony that has "unity" engraved on it and constantly reminds people tha the can do whatever he wants because "He's (insert name here) hahahaha!"

martyboy74
2007-03-17, 02:28 PM
Thinly disguised Disney parodies gone horribly wrong - "...and then Tinkerbell slashed me with a tiny, tiny shiv!"

Wouldn't that be a healing shiv?

ExHunterEmerald
2007-03-17, 05:13 PM
Damn it, I had one in mind, but I just forgot it. If it comes back to me, I'll add it.

thehothead
2007-03-17, 07:37 PM
An exploding undead pug named joey. That somehow manages to keep being alive.

Attilargh
2007-03-18, 08:20 AM
I second the Disney-gone-wrong idea.

Little Red Riding Hood with Uzis and grenades in the basket, Snow White the Cocaine-Addicted Assassin and the Seven Dwarves with powertools, etc.

Gods, what potential!

DaMullet
2007-03-18, 01:13 PM
A worm who's not a real doctor, but he is a real worm. He can play the drums as a level X bard.

GuesssWho
2007-04-15, 08:01 PM
*bumpies*
A Horrible-Tasting Cough Syrup elemental.
An atom-sized atomic bomb.
A finger that comes out of the sink and pokes you repeatedly.
A thnake with a lithp

The Demented One
2007-04-15, 08:14 PM
A worm who's not a real doctor, but he is a real worm. He can play the drums as a level X bard.
Ooh, and a anthropomorphic vole with levels in Rabbi...er, Cleric.

Gralamin
2007-04-15, 09:55 PM
Ah. That thread should help a lot. There's definitely some useable material. If anyone's curious. These are the contents of the ungodly abomination of a monster manual I've made:
-Narutoad (I'm going to hell, I know)
-A Sound Typed Monster in Hot Pants with Bright Orange Hair named Ziggy
-A half-demon, half angel with half the powers in the game with heavy energy draing and confidence problems
-Gila Mobster. It's an orange lizard in the mafia.
-An adorable human mercenary
-A suicidal rock
-A puffy white round monster who has "Weak Point: Entire Body"
-Danger Mouse. An Evil White Mouse with an eyepatch.
-Rock Lobster
-A Ferret with Handguns and a bandana
-A green dinosaur thing with a british accent and psychic powers.
-A Chiapet
-A Firecat named Pyritty.
-A rather useless hawk
-A Fish with superstrength but can't attack out of water.
-An entire series of Dragon Warrior rip-offs in the form many elemental slimes including Regular, Winged, Fang, Knight, Rock, Rocket, Dark, Tree, Kamikaze, Water, Speed, Fire, and King varieties.
-A large black snake named Ssssssssssssnake.
-Cancer.
-A talking cat that seems to conceal a nearly infinite number of swords and explosives
-A Good monster named Peter Perfect
-A monster cheerleading squad
-A flying Jellyfish with a Rastafarian motif.
-A small wolf that's actually a god
-A Fat Monk named Chow Fat
-A demon cat that can rend time space
-A talking teapot/sakepot
-A zombie dragon
-The pure essence of baldness
-Bedhead
-A laser breathing dragon girlfriend
-A person whose only ability is to not die
-An eight-headed dragon
-A few zombies
-Various other one shot rip-offs of many series, books, and games
-and of course, an electric rodent.

Wow. If you don't mind I'd like a copy of that (BESM 3e is awesome)

Innis Cabal
2007-04-15, 10:00 PM
Drowned or the flying weapon equiped big T.

Cocktail Umbrellas
2007-04-15, 10:49 PM
Ridiculous, over-the-top monster?

Meet the Abyssal Turkey (http://www.planewalker.com/entry.php?intEntryID=9280).

knightsaline
2007-04-15, 11:58 PM
a huge human that yells over and over "DON'T CHU NO WHO I AM?". the huge human is wearing red armor

a vorpal kitten. fear the vorpal kitten that kills you while looking so cute doing it!

a miniature moon that forces lycanthropes to change. the moon has an obsession with a miniature sun.

Icewalker
2007-04-16, 01:19 AM
You've gotta check out the Lure Eel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39717). It's a giant eel with a little tendril coming off it's forehead, with a magic item on the end! It hides in caves, adventurers go for the item, and it sneak attacks em.

Eomir
2007-04-16, 02:30 AM
Ridiculous encounters-

The (supposed) plot central NPC- "I can't die, i'm essential!"

Animated febreeze- "Beats anything"

A group of Dragons that lay around all day playing D&D. Anyone caught by the Dragons has to either play with them or become part of their snacks.

The DM who appears in order to rewrite the universe (if necessary) whenever the PC's make stupid mistakes

Artemician
2007-04-16, 08:42 AM
You could always get the gang from Excel Saga to confront the PCs, they're crazy enough that you don't even need to change anything.
Nabeshin is particularly great, as is the Great Will of the Macrocosm, or maybe even That Guy.

In fact, anything that your players will recognize from TV shows or popular culture is usually funny.

Or how bout the:

Sweet pretty strong yet anorexically thin blond-haired half-fey dragon-riding elf ranger. Call her Mary and have her animal companion be a half-fiend lamb.

Or maybe the:

Int 3 Wis 3 retarded Swordsage 1/Commoner 19 who thinks he's a Samurai.

Or....

Smeagol

Any questions?

Threeshades
2007-04-16, 08:45 AM
So, I'm currently running a BESM 3e campaign for some players that an apocalyptic parody of the Cute Monster Genre. I've managed well so far. I've kept introducing mostly new character for about 7 sessions now. However, I'm finding I'm having to rely on my generic monsters encounters more often now because the inspiration well is running dry, and I wasted most of my really fun ideas on PC monsters and plot monsters. I was hoping I could grab some inspiration from the boards on this one so I can keep ahead of the game for a bit longer.

I had my players fight a pack of Dire Hamsters. If that's what youre looking for i can post the stats (they're just an estimated CR 2 though, maybe even less)

Artemician
2007-04-16, 10:49 AM
Could you (theoretically) breed living spells? (If nothing else, get a Living Polymorph Any Object and a Living Awaken together with at least one other - the Polymorph makes them animals and the Awaken makes them intelligent...)

If so...

Breed a Living Soul Bind / Wail of the Banshee...

It would be an amazing guardian for a village of Living Spells... Especcially if it's got a Create Greater Undead. (Even if not, having the three of them teaming up would be a dangerous combination...)

Dang... now I'm imagining a party of intelligent Living Spells going out to adventure to save their village from the 'normal' races...

Just saw this post in the 1001 Funny Living Spells thread. Genius.. pure genius...

I've also thought of some new ideas

1) The Black Knight from Monty Python.

2) Have the players fight an encounter with the Blue Lightning elemental

3) The Little Bald Wrinkly Smiling Old Man -- always remember Rule Number One

4) Introduce the players to the gender-ly ambiguous nymph/merman/water elemental called Aquaman (Only works if your players understand some degree of Chinese dialect)

5) Combat Waitresses from the future

6) The enemy party composed of
Ichigo Montoya, who fought an epic duel in a desert with Smiling-Like-A-Cat Guy and Evil Glasses Guy who together formed Alpha Glasses Geo Smiler Bankai-doken Super Giga Yatto-Mecha Guy 20x6!! (Not by me, I can't remember who exactly on the forums originally posted this. Hail him, whoever he may be)

Indon
2007-04-16, 11:18 AM
-Rock Lobster

-Scissors Lizard
-Whatever that paper magic card parody creature was.

-Five intelligent oozes of different colors who combine into one super-ooze.

KoDT69
2007-04-16, 11:41 AM
Super Mario Brothers - A Fire Giant (7,000lbs) in red overalls & a Storm Giant (12,000lbs.) in green overalls with max ranks in Jump and start each encounter by leaping into the air and landing on the players --> Damage = 1d6 per 200lbs for every 10 feet jumped = Massive Splat

Beavis & Butthead - A pair of 0th level commoners that are teenage boys. They laugh about everything, pervert your words, and decide your PC's are the coolest guys in town and decide to follow them. Your players can never find a way to didtch them despite their obviously inferior brain power. They can't die because they never get past -1 hp and they have regeneration +10. They often choose to weild a club wit a steel gauntlet attached at the end as a weapon.

Toys - The players find a town in which all the toys have been made by a normally benevolent sorcerer and act as golems to protect the children. Something about the PC's, regardless of alignment or intent, sets off these little buggers. They come in swarms whenever possible.

A seaside village military unit consisting of a dozen gnomes inside Apparatuses of the Crab, yah the barrel with crab claws and levers to control it :smallbiggrin:

A monster that looks just like a dragon but none of the abilities, even the wings are just for show. The players will think this dragon went too easy on them until they find that the hoarde had an illusion on it. The whole treasure is like 500cp and some rusty pots and pans.

A bunch of giants that live on a plateau overlooking a sheer cliff no less than 700ft straight down. They use grappling tactics on larger opponents or just pick up and throw smaller ones off the cliff and let gravity do the rest. Further investigation shows they are just too lazy to learn how to use weapons effectively. Their treasure also reflects this, being mostly in copper pieces and lapis lazuli gems (2-5gp each) --> Yes I like the worthless treasure scenario, and my players hate me sometimes for it! :smalltongue:

A 3rd level NPC that keeps attacking the party regardless of the party's ECL he stays 3rd level. Every time he dies a contingent Reincarnate kicks in, and some DM fiat spell just make it up, but one that allows him to visably escape but prevents a second killing of him. The NPC does get smarter though and learns to trail them and attack at the most inopportune times, even if not to much effect.

15ft tall kobold ninjas, don't ask how, just make em big :smallbiggrin:

A high level fighter that has huge beasts pulling an adamantine carriage. His driving skill is unmatched, his beasts move faster than the party can outrun no matter what resources they have, and can even fly is necessary (but on the ground works better). He uses his driving skill to run the PC's over with his 10,000lbs carriage and trample damage from from the beasts!

Attilargh
2007-04-17, 04:09 AM
Breakdancing Yoda.
A smart ass.
A wise ass.
The Animated Portable Hole.

Note: "Ass" here refers to the quadrupedal animal.

Tengu
2007-04-17, 04:32 AM
-Whatever that paper magic card parody creature was.

Paper Lion!

XtheYeti
2007-04-17, 07:31 AM
four medium turtles with 20 levels of ninja who's master is a level 30 sage medium rat

Nathrak
2007-04-17, 06:21 PM
Evil BUNNIES!!!
Evil bunnies are tiny shapechanging creatures, bent on world domination!
(They're kind of dumb sometimes and get a village confused for the world)
Their ears are really big and can fold into a ball at the end, making for decent fists (they have like STR 14 !!). They can use weapons like slingshots (AND their ears simultaneously) and they have spellcasters. Somatic components are also accomplished via the ears. 1+1 = HORDE, they attack in swarms.
Evil Bunny color varies. They're mostly blue and pink. The leader of the Evil Bunny pack is always the super-genius ORANGE BUNNY!! He's the brains behind the operation, and also a maniac sociopath, with loads of spellcaster levels (and others to fill in the gaps).
They LOVE using technology and traps (campaign theme dependent).
Shapechanging allows them to change into normal bunnies and infiltrate "other creature" settlements for food and tools (they're irresistable!!), coz they're too lazy to make their own. They also set traps inside the place (snare-a-pults, 'sploding cows, etc.)
They speak their own language (EEEE!). They use traditional cute-animal-bodytalk to communicate with outsiders.

This idea is inspired by (and is mostly from): Bunny (webcomic) at http://bunny.frozenreality.co.uk/

knightsaline
2007-04-17, 09:01 PM
A small grey alien that seems to keep coming back, even after you kill it. it seems to want the PCs brain stems because human/anthro brainstems hold ancient alien DNA and the alien race has no genitals due to a war using unchecked nuclear weapons. the alien is chased by a group known as the "ebon coated males" or "majestic". the alien seems to like saying things like "those mudcrawlers probably took my ship, hitched it to their donkeys and worship it as a god" or "they better not touch me or i'll rip them a new one" (when he refers to himself, hes usually referring to one of his earlier clones or 136)

or, if you are playing as aliens, the ebon coated males work fine. to further confuse your players, mix them in with the Elite Beat Agents. the leader of the ebon coated males is an ambiguous looking person with a voice distorter called Silhouette.

if you don't want aliens, why not use the Elite Beat agents to motivate your monsters with the POWER OF DANCE! halfway through the battle, the monsters cry out for help (focus goes off the battle and to the EBA agency. A man says "elite beat agents are....GO!") then 3 men in suits with outragous hairstyles start dancing.