PDA

View Full Version : Best Erfworld t-shirt phrase?

Hart av Srednak
2007-03-17, 08:13 PM
This is first poll I've made and it's for the sake to get some Erfworld mercandise ready. So I want to ask what would be best phrase for a shirt (or a coffeemug/button/poster)? What would you buy?

All the phrases have been ripped off the official thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33266) which would also be best place for bringing up new ideas. There are also some good ideas about what kind of pictures could go with phrases.

EDIT:
Since I met the limitations of polls I'll add this:

* option number 3 in whole lenght is:
When Life gives you crap, make Crap Golems
* option number 4 in whole lenght is:
What makes you think we're the bad guys

These good ideas didn't get their own options:
* Erfworld tool
* Sometimes you just have to bust a nut
* PLOT!
* In Erfworld, Peep Eats You!

TinSoldier
2007-03-17, 08:31 PM
Too bad it wasn't a multiple-choice poll. I would have voted for more.

Kanthalion
2007-03-17, 10:04 PM
Too bad it wasn't a multiple-choice poll. I would have voted for more.

Hear hear!

chionophile
2007-03-18, 02:49 AM
I'd like to see a t-shirt that has Stanley on his red dragon with a caption saying "What makes you think we're the bad guys?"

lovelyluthien
2007-03-18, 10:50 AM
It was a hard choice between "bad guys" and "crap golems", but I went for the golems in the end: it's more original.

Strengfellow
2007-03-18, 01:03 PM
Looks like were all golem groupies here.

JetTheOne
2007-03-19, 12:29 AM
I would like to see a close up of the Arkenhammer on Stanley's desk, with a pigeon on top of it, with walnuts scattered about with the words "Sometimes you need to tame a dwagon..." written above it and then below the hammer "Somtimes you just need to bust a nut".

SteveMB
2007-03-19, 08:21 AM
I'd like to see a t-shirt that has Stanley on his red dragon with a caption saying "What makes you think we're the bad guys?"
I like the concept, but I think it would work better in the form somebody else described (a group shot of Stanley in full sneer/anger, Wanda with the whip and dominatrix outfit, Bogroll looking as meanacing as he can, a few uncroaked).

sethdarkwater
2007-03-19, 03:30 PM
For me the best would be "I taste Key Lime pie".

JackofAllBlades
2007-03-19, 03:50 PM

Thats what I exactly want!

Strengfellow
2007-03-20, 06:08 PM
I must admit that the "... Bad Guy's" motif is growing on me

ShneekeyTheLost
2007-03-20, 09:59 PM
"I am a TOOL!". It is just too funny, and too immediately recognisable as a joke even to someone who has NEVER seen Erfworld before, to pass up.

Others I think would be good:

"PLOT!"
"When life gives you Crap, make Crap Golems"
"Sometimes ya need ta control a dwagon, sometimes ya just need ta bust a nut"

In my opinion, "Erfworld Tool" is good, but probably won't be as good as some other options. "What makes you think we're the bad guys" is just... nah, I don't like it. "... Peeps eat YOU!" doesn't really work unless you have a Russian looking narrator, or perhaps a Tetris background with a Gwiffon behind the tetris background flying at you.

TinSoldier
2007-03-20, 10:09 PM
I've been trying to think of how to describe this, but here goes:
Wanda from No. 28 panel 4 but she says the line from No. 30 panel 9, "Call me 'Mistress.'"

Or is that too risque?

onasuma
2007-03-21, 11:52 AM
Favourite there: Crap golems. Favourite other one: In erfworld the peep eats you

Xaspian
2007-03-21, 07:02 PM
"Sometimes you just need to bust a nut". Preferably with a picture of a Pigeon on the front, under the text. And maybe a small pile of cracked walnuts on the back.

grinner666
2007-03-21, 08:02 PM
"I can taste key lime pie" ... WHUMPH.

TheEmerged
2007-03-22, 07:59 PM
I might be dating myself here, but I'm fond of...

"I'm no Tool, nosiree..."

Maerad of Pellinor
2007-03-27, 10:18 PM
I would have voted for the crap golems one, but I'd have to change into my gym uniform if I ever wore it to school....:smallfrown: I like the "What makes you think we're the bad guys?" with the illustration that was suggested a few post before. :smallbiggrin:

J_Muller
2007-03-28, 01:32 AM
I like the concept, but I think it would work better in the form somebody else described (a group shot of Stanley in full sneer/anger, Wanda with the whip and dominatrix outfit, Bogroll looking as meanacing as he can, a few uncroaked).

That would be mucho awesome...

Pepz
2007-03-28, 02:41 AM
I like em all except the Erfworld Idiot and the I'm a tool ones :) not as funny as the rest :D
Something with all the types of elves would be hella-funny too btw :D
"What's in it for me? I'm kidding, I'm kidding" man that one still cracks me up :D