PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class A minor tweak to the rogue I apparently wrote at some point.

qwertyu63
2014-11-04, 10:10 AM
I was digging through my files and I found a small tweak to the rogue I apparently wrote at some point. I don't remember writing it. So here it is:

At second level, the rogue gains the following class feature:

Adrenaline Rush (Ex):
The rogue often finds themselves in a pinch; however, that is exactly where they thrive. Starting at 2nd level, the rogue has a pool of 3 adrenaline rerolls per day. By spending an adrenaline reroll, the rogue can reroll a Reflex saving throw or attack roll they just made; this rerolled check gets a +3 bonus. They may choose to use this ability after finding out the result of the first check.

At 8th level and every 6 levels after, the rogue gets one more adrenaline reroll per day, and the bonus is increased by 1.

Add this to the list of Rogue Special Abilities:

Hide in Plain Sight (Su):
A rogue with this ability can use the Hide skill even while being observed. As long as they are within 10 feet of some sort of shadow, the rogue can hide themselves from view in the open without anything to actually hide behind. They cannot, however, hide in their own shadow.