PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Classic III

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Douglas
2007-04-12, 01:26 PM
*Douglas points at [Insert Neat Username Here]*

Partly because he was one of the more persistent at pointing at me.

Alarra
2007-04-12, 03:50 PM
The problem with pointing at Gezina is that she officially dropped out of all werewolf style games, so it really is a waste of a point. She isn't playing anymore.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-04-12, 05:27 PM
While I understand the logic behind the bandwagon against me, could you please wait one day to lynch me? Whoever the seer is, s/he can scan me, and tell you that there's no good reason to lynch me, since I'm the FOOL. That's why I was pointing at Douglas earlier: I was somewhat suspicious and scanned him, and randomly got a result of wolf. (I won't say who confirmed that I'm the fool) If, for some reason, the seer tells you to kill me, I will not protest, but you will feel stupid when you realize your mistake.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-12, 06:04 PM
I willing to give [Insert] a chance.

*Gnome Barbarian points at Cult of the Raven

Douglas
2007-04-12, 06:35 PM
Being the fool would certainly explain a suspicious voting pattern. All right, I'll go with the other main candidate today.

*Douglas points at Cult of the Raven*

Kantur
2007-04-12, 06:38 PM
*Kantur points at Cult of the Raven

Goblin Music
2007-04-12, 11:13 PM
most grab Cult others grab [Insert] and you drag cult up to the gallows and string her up as she falls you all hold your death after a while of horrified silence fur starts to grow amongst the feathers
Cult of the raven, a wolf was lynched, day ends

Alarra
2007-04-12, 11:14 PM
Rockstar! *cheers*

evnafets
2007-04-12, 11:25 PM
erm. While I'm glad of the result, isnt' it still a little early?
We didn't have a 50% majority did we?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-12, 11:38 PM
hey no fair! I didn't have time to point at Exachix *pouts*

oooh, but CHU!!!

Exachix
2007-04-13, 01:48 AM
Exachix smiles and goes to bed.

Selrahc
2007-04-13, 04:33 AM
most grab Cult others grab [Insert] and you drag cult up to the gallows and string her up as she falls you all hold your death after a while of horrified silence fur starts to grow amongst the feathers
Cult of the raven, a wolf was lynched, day ends

So what about the autolynches?

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-13, 05:46 AM
erm. While I'm glad of the result, isnt' it still a little early?
We didn't have a 50% majority did we?
My spreadsheet currently shows 19 players and I count 6 votes for Cult, so it was a bit premature. I was planning on changing my vote this morning to somebody more constructive than Gez and it's too late. But we got a wolf, so it's fine by me! Most importantly, theres only two more wolves and we still have our seer and baner, I think this is going to be a comfortable win for team villager!

I really needed this after the original Pirates, I almost dropped out of Werewolves after that one. I'm guessing at this point that it might not even be possible for the wolves to win. I suppose it depends if they've been killing people as soon as they've been added to the mason list or not.

I probably won't be able to get on at all during the next day, get another wolf for me!

Goblin Music
2007-04-13, 09:32 AM
auto-Kills tonight. yesterday i was very tired and was not thinking properly

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-13, 09:54 AM
Hey, can I at least get proper punctuation in my death scene? Any at all would be nice.
The ghost of the cheese saleswoman rises from the gallows. Hmm. Guess I won't be here to recieve that shipment of gouda on Tuesday. Well, you're all welcome to it. I won't be needing it where i'm going.
Oh and...
GO TEAM WOLF! YOU CAN DO IT! EAT THOSE NASTY VILLAGERS!!

2007-04-13, 07:38 PM
See? Now aren't you glad you didn't lynch me?:smalltongue:

Who's still alive, and how many wolves are left?
V Oh. I didn't see that. We're really doing well.

Blood
2007-04-14, 11:32 AM
;2391864']Who's still alive, and how many wolves are left?
For those still alive, the OP is still being updated! Also, there are two Wolves left.

Blood
2007-04-14, 02:38 PM
Howlmoon Village awakes to long, high shrieks of terror. The Llamachu comes sprinting out of its sleeping alley, tail between its legs and loud "CHUUU!"'s coming out of its mouth. Everyone rushes over to see what's going on, and immediately finds a bloody leg next to the Llamachu's pillow. It has a note attached, saying:

"We thought we might share him with you, seeing as you like to point at him. The rest of Exachix - well, he was a fine meal for us Wolves."
It is clearly written in blood, and after some investigation, half-destroyed sprigs of wolvesbane are found lying around in mud. After more searching, bodies of more innocents are found, and a Mason ring is found on one.

Summary: Exachix was killed by Wolves, and he was the Baner. Gezina, Krursk, and Vespe Ratavo were auto-killed, and they were Villagers. Miatog was auto-killed, and he was a Mason. Night 8 ends. Day 9 begins, and will end Monday at 4 PM EST.

Great job, Exachix, while you were still alive. Missed guarding yourself tonight, however. Goblin Music, thanks for the help, I think I've got it from here.

Shadow
2007-04-14, 02:40 PM
((And now the hunt begins!
Too bad I'm already dead....

Go Team Wolf!

You remember who to kill tonight, right?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-14, 02:55 PM
I appreciate the leg, but if I'm going to die tonight, I want to go in my sleep wrapped in a nice warm wolf pelt. Sadly the other pelts were all sold for Exy to keep buying wolfsbane.

Now where can I find a new wolf pelt? Oh I know who has one.

*The llamachu points at Raldor* CHU YOU!

Exachix
2007-04-14, 02:56 PM
Exachix's ghost curses and sighs, before yelling out.

"Kill them! Kill them all!"

And fading out. It's evident he's talking about the wolves, to the villagers.

Alarra
2007-04-14, 02:57 PM
Glad you got over your insane idea to not point at a wolf today...

*points at Raldor

Castaras
2007-04-14, 02:58 PM
What is your evidence for Raldor, Llama? I would like some evidence before I point.

Alarra
2007-04-14, 02:59 PM
He scried him.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-14, 02:59 PM
(it wasn't insane. I was gonna toy with him in PM. Raldor and I go way back.)
(shhhh, you mean Korith scried him)

**the llamachu nuzzles Exachix's form and bleats mournfully before growling at the sea turtle.*

Alarra
2007-04-14, 03:01 PM
(Right....when I said he, I meant Korith, of course. That's right wolves....Korith's the seer....You should eat him tonight....)

Shadow
2007-04-14, 03:02 PM
((They already know better...
And you know it...))

Castaras
2007-04-14, 03:03 PM
Ah, then it makes sense.

Castaras points at Raldor.

2007-04-14, 03:04 PM
This bodes poorly. . .

But if Raldor is a wolf and we lynch him, we've essentially won.

Points at raldor

Ink
2007-04-14, 03:12 PM
* Ink points at Raldor

Poor Exachix. You were the best Baner any village ever had. I salute you. Truly, this village must have the Seer-Baner dream team. Pity about the many autolynches though.

Zar Peter
2007-04-14, 03:15 PM
The deceased, even some of the wolfes, are applauding as exachix arrives.
Great Job!

Alarra
2007-04-14, 03:21 PM
And you know it...))

(I know nothing of the sort! What two dead wolves have told me is not admissible evidence! Judges....is this attempting to influence the game from beyond the grave? :smallconfused: :smallbiggrin:)

Shadow
2007-04-14, 03:23 PM
:smallyuk: :smallconfused: :smallwink: :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue: :smallannoyed: :smallsmile: :smallamused: :smallsigh: :smallredface: :smallmad: :smallfurious: :smallfrown: :smalleek: :smallcool:

DarkCorax
2007-04-14, 03:27 PM
woo! only one wolf left after this! *Points at Raldor*

Shadow
2007-04-14, 03:41 PM
((You know the worst part about all of this? When we lose it's all my fault.
It was night 2. All the wolves were like "Who should we kill?" Some people said "We should kill Exachix." I said, "Let's get EK, instead." We would have had the Game in LOCK!!! My bad, wolves....))

Exachix
2007-04-14, 03:46 PM
((And I thought 'why not protect myself tonight'. It's too late now))

Ink
2007-04-14, 03:54 PM
((Heh. You can't win 'em all, boys.))

Kyrian
2007-04-14, 05:06 PM
We've almost got this won. Kyrian points at Raldor.

Zeb The Troll
2007-04-14, 05:17 PM
*dances a jig for the villagers. Good thing no one can see he can't dance.*

Blood
2007-04-14, 05:39 PM
And you know it...))
Careful, please. :smalltongue:

Douglas
2007-04-14, 06:36 PM
We have another successful scry? Excellent.

*Douglas points at Raldor*

evnafets
2007-04-14, 06:48 PM
We have another successful scry? Boring.
evnafets points at Raldor

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-14, 07:37 PM
Sorry, Evy, I wasn't gonna announce it, but he made it personal

I'm sure you'll have a fun time findind the last one

Thes Hunter
2007-04-14, 10:20 PM
((You know the worst part about all of this? When we lose it's all my fault.
It was night 2. All the wolves were like "Who should we kill?" Some people said "We should kill Exachix." I said, "Let's get EK, instead." We would have had the Game in LOCK!!! My bad, wolves....))

I told you EK was a villager. =]

But don't beat yourself up too much. :smallwink:

inky13112
2007-04-14, 11:40 PM
Ha, FINALLY! Good lord, that baner was annoying. :smallbiggrin:

Go team wolf. Err I mean, go one and only wolf!

Goblin Music
2007-04-15, 01:04 AM
(wow the villagers may win)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-15, 01:05 PM
(wow the villagers may win)

(with Exachix and me as a team, of course we will. We're the laurel and Hardy, the Abbot and Costello, the Jack Black and that other guy from Tenacious D, the gargamel and Azariel of the werewolf scene.)

Raistlin1040
2007-04-15, 01:06 PM
((The Raistlin and Caramon for crying out loud!))

Kantur
2007-04-15, 01:10 PM
*Kantur points at Raldor

Raistlin1040
2007-04-15, 02:05 PM
*Spiderman points at Kantur*

Exachix
2007-04-15, 02:40 PM
(with Exachix and me as a team, of course we will. We're the laurel and Hardy, the Abbot and Costello, the Jack Black and that other guy from Tenacious D, the gargamel and Azariel of the werewolf scene.)

(The Alpha and the Omega. Wait hang on...)

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-15, 05:06 PM
Woot, wolves! you guys killed the baner! I knew you had it in you! now you just need a few more kills before you win!

Zeb The Troll
2007-04-15, 05:31 PM
Woot, wolves! you guys killed the baner! I knew you had it in you! now you just need a few more kills before you win!Doesn't he (the last wolf) need, like, twelve more kills?

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-15, 05:39 PM
*shrugs* whatever. I'm just happy that the baner was finally taken down. you caused us a lot of trouble, Exachix.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-15, 05:42 PM
*shrugs* whatever. I'm just happy that the baner was finally taken down. you caused us a lot of trouble, Exachix.

AHEM!!

what am I, chopped liver?

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-15, 05:43 PM
The strange aquatic turtle that has been such a hit with the children of the village spins in confusion as everyone points at him.

I can't be a wolf, I'm clearly a turtle!

He glances at the Llama-Chu.

Are you sure?

With a nod from the Llama-Chu the turtle grows increasingly manic. He finally has a flash of inspiration.

The Mirror! That freaky mirror in this Shrubber's house that I've been living in!

The plates in his shelled carapace glow in a mystifying pattern and a blast of psionic power levels an entire wall of the house. Inside you see that half of the back wall is a huge mirror. The turtle slowly glides up to it and sees a frightening reflection in the mirror. It's a freakish and twisted mockery of his own form, strangely furry and with great claws instead of flippers. The mirror image glowers back.

So, finally figured it out did you turtle-boy, that stupid llama critter must have finally turned his eye on us. You can either let them kill you, or accept me and the power the two of us possess.

The reflection extends a clawed flipper in invitation but Raldor screams Noooooo! and sends blast after blast of psionic powers at the mirror, in the process completely leveling the house, but the mirror just stands there, his reflection mocking him.

Finally Raldor points a flipper at his own reflection.

To be concluded...

((Just got back in town. No fair scrying me when I don't have internet access!

I was among those who thought it would have been fun to kill exachix earlier and actually sent in this kill just for fun since it didn't look like we would win and thought it would be amusing.

It's amazing how much good will my point at Endevourl earlier in the game got me. Of course, it didn't reap the dividends that Shadows little trick with Zar Peter did. How nice it was of someone to send us a pre-written kill list. Unfortunately it didn't have the baner on it.

Anyway, I hope you have been entertained by the creative deaths some of your fellow villagers have experienced. My fellow wolf will shortly be inflicting the same on several of you. I can claim partial credit for Zeb the Trolls death scene as well as Jontom's and Exachix, and my own, which I actually pre-wrote and sent in Friday in case I got killed over the weekend -- although the narrator's are free to kill me in whatever way their deviant little minds can imagine.))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-15, 05:45 PM
AHEM!!

what am I, chopped liver?

Well, you will be after tonight...

Blood
2007-04-15, 06:20 PM
Seeing as Raldor gave it all away, I'll just end the Day early. We pretty much know what happens at the end of the Night, too, but meh.

Blood
2007-04-15, 06:25 PM
Everyone is now sure they've got a wolf, and they give chase to the wereturtle as Raldor flees into the pond. He swims to the bottom, holding his breath as turtles are generally good at.

Some are worried that there might be an underwater escape tunnel, so Alarra reveals her role as LlamaChu's Trainer, and orders him to activate Fish-shocking Hoof Attack. LlamaChu stands next to the water, charges up, and then stomps a hoof into the pond. The water is illuminated with light for a brief second. Soon after, corpses start floating to the surface. First, some small dead fish appear, then some cute little turtles, then the Loch Ness monster, and then finally Raldor's freakish wereturtle corpse.

Summary: Raldor, a Wolf, was lynched (sort of). Day 9 ends. Night 9 begins, and will end tomorrow (Monday) at 4 PM EST.

Selrahc
2007-04-15, 06:32 PM
Is there any point in a 24 hour night? We know whats going to happen, the wolves will eat the seer. And with that, there will be no more night actions.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-15, 06:35 PM
(Raldor, well played. The only thing that gave you away to me was one OOC post you made about wolves and pirates I. I don't know why, but it sent off signals in my head, probably because as I've recently been in a wolf's position in 3 games at a time, I'm getting familiar with the style that people use. Quite honestly, since we may be gaming together soon, I mostly scried on you to verify your villagerness. I about died when you came back wolf.)

I really enjoyed the death scenes. I hope you have something interesting waiting for me. Hey, you know what would be neat? If you swerved us all and killed someone that wasn't me, please.

I'm at least getting an interesting scene, right? I hear the one they had planned for me on night 3 was great, too bad we'll never get to see it.)

Ink
2007-04-15, 06:45 PM
Ink gathers up the corpses of Raldor the wereturtle, loch ness monster, and all the pond animals that had floated to the surface.

"Yum! Seafood stew for everyone tonight! We shall have a feast in honour of our Baner Protector, the Thorn in the wolves' paw, Exachix! And Llamachu, you get an extra large helping, seeing as it may likely be your last meal and all."

((Strange that Llama's most annoying character turns out to be the most effective.))

2007-04-15, 06:51 PM
LLama, before you're lynched, could you give us a list? not necessarily including roles, but a list of people we can trust?

Thes Hunter
2007-04-15, 06:54 PM
(( Yum! Lllama Burgers! ))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-15, 07:05 PM
((Funny thing is that OOC comment was mostly true. In a weird way, it is kinda good to see that it's possible the villagers might win. Of course, the remaining wolf is going to feast on you all now. I tried to play this totally schizophrenic. I played villager during the day, and wolf at night... which had some impact on that little scene I played out earlier.

This was my first time as a wolf and it was very instructive. We played it high-risk early, which nearly paid off in spades.))

Blood
2007-04-15, 07:54 PM
Is there any point in a 24 hour night?
I already updated Day early, so I don't want to cause the less active members to maybe get autolynched because we updated too early too many times and they didn't get on to post in time. I appreciate the eagerness, but I don't want to go too fast.

inky13112
2007-04-15, 07:57 PM
Yah stupid Baner was > than our sacrificing of team mates:smallmad:

And yes it was very fun, but our big problem was a bunch of wolves got auto lynched. (Bangs head on wall several times)

Ah well I'm sure the remaining wolf will dominate and win the game :smallbiggrin:

Shadow
2007-04-15, 08:56 PM
It's amazing how much good will my point at Endevourl earlier in the game got me. Of course, it didn't reap the dividends that Shadows little trick with Zar Peter did. How nice it was of someone to send us a pre-written kill list. Unfortunately it didn't have the baner on it.

Anyway, I hope you have been entertained by the creative deaths some of your fellow villagers have experienced.

((Thanks, but it wasn't good enough....

and,

Hey! Stealing my thunder! The one's that weren't yours were mine! Granted, one of mine got deleted on accident and Llama got protected once, but still...))

I really enjoyed the death scenes. I hope you have something interesting waiting for me. Hey, you know what would be neat? If you swerved us all and killed someone that wasn't me, please.

I'm at least getting an interesting scene, right? I hear the one they had planned for me on night 3 was great, too bad we'll never get to see it.)
((Raldor and I thank you. Did you notice how, when I got lytnched during my computer problems there was no Death scene?

And,

That's the one :smallfurious: :smallbiggrin:))

Blood
2007-04-15, 09:25 PM
Granted, one of mine got deleted on accident
Oops. That one was my fault.

Did you notice how, when I got lytnched during my computer problems there was no Death scene?
*cough* CO-narrator *cough* :smalltongue: :smallwink:

Endeavourl
2007-04-15, 10:04 PM
(I guess my first WW game here wasn't all too fun, dying that early and all. Didn't help that a random bandwagon was actually right.

Interesting that people play these games much more seriously than I am used to. Spreadsheets and all :smallconfused:. I do love the roleplaying that's involved, certainly makes the game more fun. [Never been a roleplay/D&D person, got referred to this site from a friend, and loved the comics]. Maybe next game will be better :smallsmile:)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-15, 11:47 PM
(Its not easy being a wolf on your first run through. I know. Don't worry, you'll get better with practice and random bandwagons suck, too. You're always welcome in Pirates, of course.)

*After the large and tasty meal, the llamachu holds its head up high and walks over to the grave of its original trainer, lowering its head and whispering "Chu!" Then he walks to the center of town and waits for the wolves to come.*

Exachix
2007-04-16, 12:55 AM
The Ghost of the Baner appears and stands by The Llamachu, ready to take it off to the plane of it's choice for partying in the afterlife

Helgraf
2007-04-16, 02:12 AM
((Heh. Post one spreadsheet and the wolves tear you down before you can update it for the next night.))

Jontom Xire
2007-04-16, 02:46 AM
This was my first time as a wolf and it was very instructive. We played it high-risk early, which nearly paid off in spades.))

Nearly paid off? How nearly? 12-1 isn't near. That's a massive win for the villagers. I can't see how they can lose now. It's an even bigger win than WWIV where we had half the werewolves completely known quite near the beginning and then used them to flush out the other half.

Selrahc
2007-04-16, 02:49 AM
And imagine if there hadn't be a huge ammount of autolynches....

Rumda
2007-04-16, 03:44 AM
a couple of wolves died then as well

Blood
2007-04-16, 06:24 AM
Nearly paid off? How nearly?
I don't think you realize how insanely lucky the Seer got in his scrys in the last 3-4 Days. :smalleek: Without that, the Wolves very likely would have been in the same no-brainer easy-win situation as the Villagers are in now.

Thes Hunter
2007-04-16, 07:16 AM
(( But it still isn't over yet. So less table talk, more playing. *GO WOLF* ))

Korith
2007-04-16, 07:23 AM
((Keep up the table talk! Loose lips sink ships, or hang wolves in this case!))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-16, 10:41 AM
((How did it pay off? Easy, I got on several peoples 'couldn't be a wolf' list--most especially yours Jantom, and the night after Zar Peter was lynched we got the mason list delivered to Shadow with a nice bow on it, and we scried llama that night. If the seer hadn't already located the baner we would have proceded to finish off the masons and have several of us very well trusted. The reason you haven't seen any mason kills is that we were hunting the baner. That mason list still helped us a little because it also mentioned that the baner was not on it, which helped us eliminate options. ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-16, 11:00 AM
(Actually, if I was the last wolf, I wouldn't lose hope yet. Look at WW V when we thought we had it in the bag. As Raldor just admitted, the wolf is probably on Jontom's trusted list, which was probably shared to a few people, and the wolf knows a list of people to eat at night apparently, so while the odds may be against fang-face, the game is far from over.

Tony "I want an interesting final hunt" LLama)

Jontom Xire
2007-04-16, 11:06 AM
((How did it pay off? Easy, I got on several peoples 'couldn't be a wolf' list--most especially yours Jantom, and the night after Zar Peter was lynched we got the mason list delivered to Shadow with a nice bow on it, and we scried llama that night. If the seer hadn't already located the baner we would have proceded to finish off the masons and have several of us very well trusted. The reason you haven't seen any mason kills is that we were hunting the baner. That mason list still helped us a little because it also mentioned that the baner was not on it, which helped us eliminate options. ))

Hmph - looks like someone made the same mistake I did in WWV (or was it WWCII). Anyway, you weren't fully trusted for all that. I learnt from my mistake.

Even so, sacrificing two wolves to get so trusted is a risky strategy.

Oh and the name is Jontom - no "A"s in it.

Helgraf
2007-04-16, 12:15 PM
(Actually, if I was the last wolf, I wouldn't lose hope yet. Look at WW V when we thought we had it in the bag. As Raldor just admitted, the wolf is probably on Jontom's trusted list, which was probably shared to a few people, and the wolf knows a list of people to eat at night apparently, so while the odds may be against fang-face, the game is far from over.

Tony "I want an interesting final hunt" LLama)

((Heh, in V I don't recall being on a trust list. In fact I recall being on Alarra's "c'mon we have to kill him list". I still haven't figured out what made her switch tactics on the last critical day(s).))

Eldritch Knight
2007-04-16, 12:58 PM
((Take a look at Mafia II for a good example of how to use lists against those who make them))

DungeonMaster77
2007-04-16, 02:29 PM
(I guess my first WW game here wasn't all too fun, dying that early and all. Didn't help that a random bandwagon was actually right.

Interesting that people play these games much more seriously than I am used to. Spreadsheets and all :smallconfused:. I do love the roleplaying that's involved, certainly makes the game more fun. [Never been a roleplay/D&D person, got referred to this site from a friend, and loved the comics]. Maybe next game will be better :smallsmile:)

Well, the spreadsheet thing for this game was my idea for this board. I was using it to track the what (looking at Lucky, Korith, EK, and Llama), like 28 people we had in WWC I (then only Werewolf, no variants back in the day). After I got such an overwealming response to starting this game, I had to do something to keep it organized! It was tough sorting out who was pointing at who, who was dead, who were werewolves, who was the seer vs. who was the fool (and what readings I had given), etc...

BTW, I haven't seen it, but to you Narrator and Co-Narrator: Do you guys keep a shared spreadsheet between you somewhere, or do you just email it back and forth?

Sorry for the comment in the middle of your game...I miss being a Narrator, and didn't have time to sign up for this particular game.:smallbiggrin:

Blood
2007-04-16, 02:39 PM
BTW, I haven't seen it, but to you Narrator and Co-Narrator: Do you guys keep a shared spreadsheet between you somewhere, or do you just email it back and forth?
Actually, neither. We both have a record of everyone's roles, and we just count the votes at the end of each Day.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-16, 04:09 PM
((Me and Supagoof are using a shared spreadsheet on Google Docs to manage Ye Olde West. So far it works pretty well, we'll see how it goes once the game gets going.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-16, 04:14 PM
(Its after 3PM. Did the wolves forget to send in a kill? Am I still alive??)

Blood
2007-04-16, 06:12 PM
((Bah, sorry. Missed the deadline. Anyway, here's the update.))

The village awakens, knowing what to expect but still surprised to find the Llamachu dead next to the fountain in the village square. The fountain's water seems to be a deeper color as it has mixed with the blood that seeped out of the Llamachu's organs, which had been placed in the fountain. The LlamaChu has a third eye on its forehead, and a crystal pokeball broken at its feet hooves.

Summary: Atreyu the Masked Llama, the Seer, was killed by Wolves. Night 9 ends. Day 10 begins, and will end Wednesday at 4 PM EST.

Blood
2007-04-17, 06:28 AM
((Pssst, it's Day time, get pointin'!))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-17, 06:44 AM
(they're mourning. Let them be. ))

Korith
2007-04-17, 06:53 AM
*Points at [Insert Neat Username Here]*

In fairness, I haven't finished my analysis, and this vote is subject to change. However, of those who were in my analysis, simply rates the "wolfiest". The driving stake is merely the fact that he was one of the last ones to vote against Zar Peter, and [i]may have been a wolf trying to hide among the crowd.

Ink
2007-04-17, 07:02 AM
(( claims to be the Fool, and since no one has stepped up to refute that I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Since it has been established that the wolf already knows the identity of the masons, how about an open list out here? In the meantime [I]I'll point at DarkCorax.))

2007-04-17, 06:38 PM
DarkCorax has had a very low profile. I agree.
points at DarkCorax.

Kyrian
2007-04-17, 06:48 PM
Hmm. DarkCorax has had a very low profile, but I can't stop thinking that Raistlin is suspicious. Twice now, we've had a known wolf thanks to our late seer, and yet Raistlin didn't point at them.

evnafets
2007-04-17, 10:31 PM
So does that make Raistlin a wolf for not following the seer?
Raistlin and DarkCorax are the two top names on my list for wolves, so I don't really care which. I would like any mitigating statements at this point though ;-)

evnafets points at Raistlin

Raistlin1040
2007-04-17, 10:32 PM
OK I was in danger of being autolynched so I pointed at someone without looking at the posts.

2007-04-17, 10:44 PM
someone check that; i'm too lazy.

evnafets
2007-04-17, 11:13 PM
Confirmed that yesterday when Spidey pointed at Kantur, he hadn't pointed the previous day. However I don't think there was any danger of autolynch due the abnormally short days we have been having lately.

Spiderman points at Kyrian.
For this earlier one, this argument doesn't apply as there was a vote the day before.

Kantur
2007-04-18, 04:43 AM
*Kantur points at Raistlin

Alarra
2007-04-18, 04:46 AM
Raistlin's been voting wonky in all his games, but I admit that there is some major discrepancies in his reasons and actions.

*Alarra points at Raistlin

Ink
2007-04-18, 04:50 AM
((Alarra, could we please have a list of the remaining masons and the people the llama already scried as safe?))

Alarra
2007-04-18, 05:33 AM
(That lists only being circulated to the people that it's known are safe, in case the wolves don't know everyone on it...)

Ink
2007-04-18, 05:48 AM
((Well, ok I suppose. Although it doesn't really matter now who the wolves kill so they don't benefit much from knowing the roles. Nobody left has an important role, so whoever gets killed is just as good as another.))

Kyrian
2007-04-18, 05:54 AM
I believe that Raistlin is the more suspicious right now. I point at Raistlin.

Kantur
2007-04-18, 05:56 AM
((Yes, but if the wolves kill someone who's not on the list, surely it helps those who are; they haven't lost an ally and it's easier for them to lynch wolf suspects...))

Raistlin1040
2007-04-18, 07:15 AM
Don't forget, I was gone for over a week. When I came back, I just voted randomly because I didn't know that we'd found the seer.

edit: Okay after reading the thread, here is my logic. I came back and saw a bandwagon for shadow. I voted for him to avoid autolynch. He was a wolf. Then the next day, everyone starts saying Thes is the devil because of a seer scry. Maybe there was a PM sent out that I didn't get. I don't know. All I DO know is that bandwagons can be bad, and nobody notified me of who the seer was or who he had scried. Everyone voted for Thes for no reason on the thread. You must have all been playing the "Alliance" game behind my back.

Douglas
2007-04-18, 07:42 AM
We did all play the "Alliance" game, but most definitely not behind your back. Alarra had posted publically in the thread as the seer's spokeswoman.

Alarra steps forward.....Alright...let's get this party started.

I have been in contact with the seer, he sent me the results of his scry for last night. Now, since I have no idea when, or if, he'll be coming online, I thought that I should share the results with all of you. That way we aren't wasting any valuable time that we could have spent pointing at a wolf.

*Alarra points at Shadow.....a verified wolf

Alarra steps forward, "Well, it would certainly be nice to think that we've rid the town of wolves. However that simply isn't true. It is awful nice of them not to eat one of us though."
Alarra smiles brightly. "Almost makes one not want to hang one of them today.......almost."

"And we do have another one to hang....fortune has shone upon us this night and delivered the identity of the foul wolves' devil."

*Alarra points at Thes Hunter

I appreciate the leg, but if I'm going to die tonight, I want to go in my sleep wrapped in a nice warm wolf pelt. Sadly the other pelts were all sold for Exy to keep buying wolfsbane.

Now where can I find a new wolf pelt? Oh I know who has one.

*The llamachu points at Raldor* CHU YOU!

Glad you got over your insane idea to not point at a wolf today...

*points at Raldor

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-18, 09:09 AM
"Hmmmm... Im not to sure who to vote for but."

*gnome Barbarian points at Raistlin

Castaras
2007-04-18, 09:51 AM
Castaras points at Raistlin1040.

DarkCorax
2007-04-18, 04:01 PM
*points at Raistlin* for reasons already specified.

I am naturally a very quiet person, and I don't post anything unless I have a good reason. also this is only my second WW game and I don't have "Character" like other people.

2007-04-18, 07:01 PM
((Alarra, could you go ahead and confirm that I'm the fool, or at least, that there's evidence that I am?))

Blood
2007-04-18, 09:39 PM
((Sorry for the second late update; the forums were down for a while, and then I was gone for a few hours...))

After much arguing, Raistlin is the one that the mob decides to kill. Instead of the traditional lynching, someone shouts "Spiders hate water!" Most seem content with this, and a bunch of people pick up Spiderman/Raistlin and hold his head under the pond water, until he's drowned. They pull him out and watch as his soaking body does not morph.

Summary: Raistlin1040 was lynched (sort of), and he was a Villager. Day 10 ends. Night 10 begins, and will end tomorrow (Thursday) at 4 PM EST (hopefully).

Raistlin1040
2007-04-18, 09:40 PM
M'kay. That was odd.
Spiderman's Ghost appears.
You people disgust me. I'm an angsty teenage male and I had more sense than all of you put together! Whatever. I'm off to kill the Green Goblin. Again.

Goblin Music
2007-04-18, 11:17 PM
((yar! i am the most redundant villain ever the Green Goblin!))

Blood
2007-04-19, 02:21 PM
The last remaining Wolf strikes again. Howlmoon Village awakes this morn to find the remains of [Insert Neat Username Here] spread around the ground under the tree where Blood and Goblin Music were first murdered. The remains are rather gruesome, and the only way he is recognized is the one thing that wasn't mangled - the decapitated head sitting on the pile of blood and destroyed organs. A Magic 8-ball is found sitting next to the head, and it reads:

No such luck.
Under the 8-ball, bloodied, is a Joker card stolen from a deck of cards. It has the word "JOKER" crossed out, and replaced with FOOL, written in the blood of the Fool himself.

Summary: [Insert Neat Username Here] was killed by Wolves, and he was the Fool. Night 10 ends. Day 11 begins, and will end Saturday at 4 PM EST.

Blood
2007-04-19, 02:23 PM
Alive (10):
Alarra
Castaras
DarkCorax
Douglas
Evnafets
Gnome Barbarian
Ink
Kantur
Korith
Kyrian

Dead (36, including narrators):
Blood, a narrator, was killed by Wolves on Day/Night 0.
Goblin Music, a narrator, was killed by Wolves on Day/Night 0.
Tormsskull, a Villager, was lynched on Day 1.
Supagoof, a Villager, was killed by Wolves on Night 1.
Endeavourl, a Wolf, was lynched on Day 2.
Weebl, a Mason, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
EloquentRune, a Mason, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
Purple gelatinous cube o' doom, a Mason, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
DarkLightDragon, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
Xylric, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
Captain van der Decken, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
Thevorpalbunny, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
Frigs, a Wolf, was auto-lynched on Day 2.
Eldritch Knight, a Villager, was killed by Wolves on Night 2.
Zar Peter, a Wolf, was lynched on Day 3.
No one was killed on Night 3, thanks to the Baner.
Joosbawx, a Villager, was lynched on Day 4.
Zeb the Troll, a Villager, was killed by Wolves on Night 4.
Rumda, a Villager, was lynched on Day 5.
B-man, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 5.
Lucky, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 5.
Selrahc, a Villager, was auto-lynched on Day 5.
Inky13112, a Wolf, was auto-lynched on Day 5.
Helgraf, a Villager, was killed by Wolves on Night 5.
Shadow, a Wolf, was lynched on Day 6.
No one was killed on Night 6, thanks to the Baner.
Thes Hunter, the Devil, was lynched on Day 7.
Jontom Xire, a Villager, was killed by Wolves on Night 7.
Cult_of_the_Raven, a Wolf, was lynched on Day 8.
Exachix, the Baner, was killed by Wolves on Night 8.
Gezina, a Villager, was auto-killed on Night 8.
Krursk, a Villager, was auto-killed on Night 8.
Vespe Ratavo, a Villager, was auto-killed on Night 8.
Miatog, a Mason, was auto-killed on Night 8.
Raldor, a Wolf, was lynched on Day 9.
Atreyu the Masked Llama, the Seer, was killed by Wolves (Wolf) on Night 9.
Raistlin1040, a Villager, was lynched on Day 10.
[Insert Neat Username Here], the Fool, was killed by Wolves on Night 10.

Check the OP for updates on this list!

Korith
2007-04-19, 02:27 PM
Hmm...scratch that last theory.

*Korith throws a dart at a dartboard*

There's my answer for now..
Korith points at Ink

Alarra
2007-04-19, 04:53 PM
*Alarra points at Kyrian

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-19, 05:36 PM
Out of nowhere the guy who looks like Van Helsing turns into a small gnome...he looks around smiles and...

*Gnome Barbarian points at kyrian

Ink
2007-04-19, 06:39 PM
* Ink points at Kyrian

Douglas
2007-04-19, 06:50 PM
On the assumption that Kyrian is at least not on the cleared list even though I've forgotten any evidence that may have been presented against him and I'm too tired to go back and check at the moment, *Douglas points at Kyrian*.

2007-04-19, 07:36 PM
In 2 of the 3 werewolf games I've played in, the wolves killed me.

I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

Kyrian
2007-04-19, 08:02 PM
Can I ask why I come back from work to find everyone pointing at me? Is there actually any evidence?

evnafets
2007-04-19, 08:55 PM
We can make some if you want.
Hmmm. Lets see.

Yesterday, while you didnt' start the bandwagon, you hinted at Raistlin and then joined it later. A wolf manipulating the votes?

How about this post:

Shadow has been really good with his insight into these games before, so I'll trust his judgement.

Kyrian points at Zar Peter.

Reinforcing Shadows position, sacrificing Zar Peter. Make you look more innocent? It was just after the votes had finally turned against Zar Peter, and he was on the way to be lynched.

You didn't vote to lynch Cult of the Raven the other day - trying to stay quiet as a wolf?

There are some reasons.

Edit: And after all that I forgot to vote.
evnafets points at Ink

Kantur
2007-04-20, 05:29 AM
*Kantur points at Kyrian

Kyrian
2007-04-20, 05:34 AM
We can make some if you want.
Hmmm. Lets see.

Yesterday, while you didnt' start the bandwagon, you hinted at Raistlin and then joined it later. A wolf manipulating the votes?

How about this post:

Reinforcing Shadows position, sacrificing Zar Peter. Make you look more innocent? It was just after the votes had finally turned against Zar Peter, and he was on the way to be lynched.

You didn't vote to lynch Cult of the Raven the other day - trying to stay quiet as a wolf?

There are some reasons.

Edit: And after all that I forgot to vote.
evnafets points at Ink

Ok, so you give evidence against me....and then DON'T point at me?! What the hell kinda strategy is that?

Alarra
2007-04-20, 07:15 AM
It's the patented "Llama strategy", glad to see it getting more play...

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-20, 10:35 AM
((I know patent law is getting a little silly, but I didn't know you could patent a game strategy, so does he have to pay Llama royalties or something? Are you happy to be seeing more of it because you get a cut too?))

Korith
2007-04-20, 11:03 AM
((What kind of royalties do strategic patents pull in? I've got quite a few on both sides that could reap a bundle...))

Supagoof
2007-04-20, 11:28 AM
((OOOOH, if there's a Playing with "Person X" is like playing with a grenade, never know when he's going to explode strategy, can I have it?))

DarkCorax
2007-04-21, 02:53 AM
*Points at Kyrian* we know Alarra is a villager (if not a mason) o I trust her judgment...

Castaras
2007-04-21, 02:59 AM
Castaras points at herself.

Selrahc
2007-04-21, 05:06 AM
Castaras points at herself.

((Is there a reason you've voted for yourself in every game?))

Castaras
2007-04-21, 05:12 AM
(( ...So I have. Eh, Mafia because I'm a little confused, Werewolf, I'll point at myself until I have a better option(checking excel sheet at the moment), the cowboy one because I don't want to jump on the bandwagon. ))

Blood
2007-04-21, 11:01 AM
The update for today will be 2 or so hours late, just an FYI. I don't want to update now, because Kyrian said he was going to write a death scene, and I haven't gotten it yet.

evnafets
2007-04-21, 04:52 PM
Ok, so you give evidence against me....and then DON'T point at me?! What the hell kinda strategy is that?

I'm just being helpful. You asked for some evidence, and I provided some :smallbiggrin:.
While I've got several suspects right now, there isn't really one over another.
However if you really want

evnafets points at Kyrian.

Blood
2007-04-21, 05:44 PM
As the sun begins its slow descent beyond the horizon, Kyrian is led towards the gallows. The NPCs leading him take him up the stairs, and all seems to be going well, until one of them lays a hand on Renegade's hilt, meaning to remove the sword from Kyrian's possession.

I wouldn't touch that if I were you...

Blond hair sprouts from everywhere as Kyrian makes his transformation from Saiyan to....well to a Super Saiyan Werewolf. (I feel dirty now...)

The NPCs try to back away, but Kyrian reaches a massive paw out and snaps the neck of the one that tried to take his sword from him. NPC #2 gives a girly scream, and Kyrian swings NPC #1's twitching dead body at him. The NPC falls into the crowd, and is caught, as several in the crowd bring in Kyrian's only true weakness....a female.

She comes to the front of the crowd and grins seductively at Kyrian, who stops his fighting and watches her. Dancing around little, she playfully teases Kyrian with a show, moving her shirt off her shoulders slowly. He stands there, panting, and doesn't ever see the silver stake until it's driven through his dark heart.

He looks down to see the stake, and with a roar, leaps for the female. His last action is to claw at her, and he leaves a large gash on her right shoulder. Kyrian falls to the ground, dead.

Summary: Kyrian, the final wolf, is killed. Day 11 ends. Team Village wins (unfortunately).
*this entire post was done by Kyrian.*

Great Job, Villagers! Seems to be uncommon for the Wolves to lose, but you did it. And great job to both Exachix and Atreyu on your choices of guarding/scrying (by the way, that matchup was entirely coincidental, I wasn't playing on their little feud at all)!

Blood
2007-04-21, 05:52 PM
The Complete Roles List has been posted in the OP. Good game, all.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-21, 05:55 PM
W00t.... we won and I am still alive. I cant believe we are awesome. Way to go to villager. Funny thing is I originally didn't get a role because of some weird comp error. YAY

Alarra
2007-04-21, 06:03 PM
Ha! Knew it! He always ends up being the last wolf and slipping under the radar.

Blood
2007-04-21, 06:10 PM
Funny thing is I originally didn't get a role because of some weird comp error.
What do you mean?

Douglas
2007-04-21, 06:17 PM
Vindicated at last! See, I told you I wasn't a wolf. :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-21, 06:17 PM
What do you mean?

Remember at the beginging of this game I didnt get a role and had to PM you. I wasn't on the opening post originally either.You fixed it and I was doomed to the life fo a lowly vilager.

Zar Peter
2007-04-21, 06:18 PM
Vindicated at last! See, I told you I wasn't a wolf. :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

We knew that! From the start! :smallamused:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-21, 07:19 PM
Okay. I'm not sure if I should end the running gag of pointing at Exachix or not. I think its beginning to run its course, but I'm a comedian of the people.

HUZZZAH!! I have avenged my pokemon trainer!

Goblin Music
2007-04-21, 07:24 PM
((now can i delete these WWCIII PMs?))

Blood
2007-04-21, 09:05 PM
((now can i delete these WWCIII PMs?))
No reason to keep them, really.

Remember at the beginging of this game I didnt get a role and had to PM you. I wasn't on the opening post originally either.You fixed it and I was doomed to the life fo a lowly vilager.
Oh, yeah. That was my bad. Sorry. I didn't want to reassign all the roles and ask everyone to wait another hour when I had already set things up. I'll console you by telling you that your team just won. :smallcool:

Now that I think about, I vaguely remember commenting to Korith (at least I think it was Korith) that since he had signed up late, something would happen to make up for it. He ended up getting in anyway, but he can also be "consoled" by the fact that he played very well, and was on the winning side.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-21, 09:11 PM
well, kudos to the villagers! you won against us wolves! Good job.

Kyrian
2007-04-21, 09:27 PM
Jeez, I figured either Alarra or llama would comment on my weakness....see if I ever write an ending for you people again....

Alarra
2007-04-21, 09:29 PM
I did.....just not here. =)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-21, 09:33 PM
*just grins at Kyrian* "you had to kill your creation. You had to kill llama-chu. How'd that make you feel?"

Kyrian
2007-04-21, 09:35 PM
*just grins at Kyrian* "you had to kill your creation. You had to kill llama-chu. How'd that make you feel?"

Hungrier. :smallbiggrin:

Ink
2007-04-21, 09:43 PM
Yippee, I'm alive! Team Village rocks. Did this game seem rather short to the rest of you?

Well done Blood and Goblin Music, and thanks for the game, everyone.

Kyrian
2007-04-21, 09:49 PM
Oh well, I figured go for [insert] since he came out as the fool. The hardest part was my the rest of my team kept Alarra alive the whole time. I said eat her! I knew that I was going to get boxed in by the masons sooner or later....unfortunately it was sooner than later.

Alarra
2007-04-21, 09:50 PM
Heh....there were only 2 masons left by the end....damn autolynching....

Kyrian
2007-04-21, 09:51 PM
See, I didn't know that. I figured it would have been....hm...SMART, to eat someone we knew as a Mason. Because the less masons here at the end, the easier I could sway that mason to lynch villagers.

Douglas
2007-04-21, 10:01 PM
I'm a little puzzled as to why Alarra was allowed to live so long too. Yes, she was an obvious target and might be protected by the baner because of that, but the seer was still alive so covering Alarra would mean risking someone much more important.

Alarra
2007-04-21, 10:07 PM
Well because it would be silly to kill me when they could be searching for the baner.

Ink
2007-04-21, 10:14 PM
Speaking of, hats off and a low bow to Exachix, baner extrodinaire.

Just wondering though, that second failed kill on Night 6, was it a second attempt at the Seer's life?

Zeb The Troll
2007-04-21, 10:19 PM
Yay villagers! Thanks Blood and Goblin Music and everyone who played for making my first WW style game so entertaining. Even though I got eaten early it was still fun to keep tabs on how it was going.

Blood
2007-04-22, 12:18 AM
IIRC, both Nights where Exachix successfully guarded the one that the Wolves had decided to kill, it had been the Llama that was the one in question.

Helgraf
2007-04-22, 12:20 AM
So, I want to know, wolves - what was it that made you decide to eat me on Night 5?

Ink
2007-04-22, 12:26 AM
You look tasty, Helgraf. I'd eat you too. :smallwink:

^^ Ah, I see. Well after what happened in WWVI, it was probably unlikely that the baner would take his eye off the ball.

Helgraf
2007-04-22, 12:41 AM
You look tasty, Helgraf. I'd eat you too. :smallwink:

Erm, thanks, I ... think. :smallconfused:

Exachix
2007-04-22, 12:49 AM
by the way, that matchup was entirely coincidental, I wasn't playing on their little feud at all)![/COLOR]
Lies!

Nice ending by the way Kyrian... good game wolves =P.

Castaras
2007-04-22, 02:47 AM
Wooo! We won!

*Boogies*

Congratulations all!

inky13112
2007-04-22, 07:03 AM
Stupid auto lynch

Well it sucks that we lost, but at least I have the Consolation of another villager win, which had become rare since the beginning of werewolves.

Good Game villagers, and we didn't eat Alarra because we knew she wasn't the baner, and so we needed to focus on trying to eat him. Then the logic behind eating the fool wasn't bad either. Personally I wanted to eat Douglas, but got vetoed because it would make me look suspicious.

We could have won that if not for the seer, we had enough sacrifices that we looked innocent enough.:smallannoyed:

The Valiant Turtle
2007-04-22, 07:43 AM
Helgraf,
I'm pretty sure you were a random 'hope we get the baner' type of meal.

Zeb,
Your death was actually the most fun to write. In your case I actually just wrote what we actually did, and let the narrators describe what everybody found. I thought that gave the narrators something solid to work with, but still plenty of room for them to add their own flourishes.

The volleyball death was originally going to be for Douglas earlier in the game (since he said something about wanting to have fun). I was pretty sure he wasn't the baner, but others in the pack were wondering if there were reasons the bandwagons against him got de-railed so easily.

We debated nightly about killing Alarra. We knew that the baner was our first priority though. Our fear was that the baner actually was on that list she gave Shadow.

How many people were on the cleared list at the end of the game anyway?

Thes Hunter
2007-04-22, 11:50 AM
Yay villagers! Thanks Blood and Goblin Music and everyone who played for making my first WW style game so entertaining. Even though I got eaten early it was still fun to keep tabs on how it was going.

And I told them you were a villager! But I will admit part of it was me trying to keep you around so I had another fighter to RP with. But I was out voted. Bah. So we had to eat you.

---

And Joosbawx I felt almost dirty setting you up again. Since if I remember we set you up both in this game and in Paladins. Sorry mate.

Shadow
2007-04-22, 01:10 PM
I'll say it again...
It's all my fault.
We should have killed Exy instead of Ek that night....

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-22, 01:19 PM
yep. Also, we should have killed Alarra first night.
:smallamused:

Zar Peter
2007-04-22, 01:42 PM
NO! Than she wouldn't have given Shadow the list!

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 01:46 PM
No, but we SHOULD have killed Alarra, when I actually put my 2 cents worth in and offered to kill Alarra.

Shadow
2007-04-22, 01:48 PM
Was that after I died?
I don't remember you ever saying word one while we were playing....

You were so quiet that I actually considered not addressing the PM's to you anymore.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 01:50 PM
I didn't pipe up until the night before Thes was lynched.

The reason I mostly didn't talk, was because as much as I know why we had to have so many wolves because of numbers of players, I really hate how we can only send the PM to five people at a time. My mailbox was quickly getting filled by the same message, over and over. IMO, we as wolves should have worked on a better organizational way to get our thoughts out to each other.

Shadow
2007-04-22, 01:52 PM
IM chat would've been nice, but I don't/didn't have alot of your info.

Kyrian
2007-04-22, 01:56 PM
Very true. Another reason I didn't send PMs and speak was because all it would have been would be: "Sounds good.", "Ok.", "Sure, go for it", etc.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-04-22, 01:58 PM
hehe. Sounds a lot like me, really.

Thes Hunter
2007-04-22, 02:42 PM
I have found that discussing things over IM groups normally come up with the best ideas.

And I didn't eat Alarra the night before I was lynched, because I felt that Alarra was too obvious of a target, and our only chance to get Llama was to get him then. Since it seems like I am completely inable to find baners. *shrug* It didn't pay off, so in that, we should have eaten Alarra, but she was the most obvious target, so Exachix could have messed with us. But all in all, they made the right choice, and us the wrong.

Alarra
2007-04-22, 02:50 PM
Okay...see....you shouldn't eat Alarra. Ever. =)

evnafets
2007-04-22, 03:56 PM
Helgraf,
We debated nightly about killing Alarra. We knew that the baner was our first priority though. Our fear was that the baner actually was on that list she gave Shadow.

How many people were on the cleared list at the end of the game anyway?
The final "trusted" list of masons + scried.
Alarra,
Castaras,
Gnome Barbarian,
evnafets,
Kantur
Korith

We had enough to guaruntee the game was a villager win. The question was just how many survived.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-04-24, 06:27 AM
Was I ever actually scried... I got a PM from Atreyu that said Looking into my crystal pokeball as a subject. I then didnt have him killed so I figured thast how I ended up on the trusted list.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-04-24, 06:46 AM
nope...I scried you.