PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Pathfinder Star Wars (Old Republic)

LordErebus12
2014-11-29, 12:59 PM
So I'm fooling around with building a pathfinder based system for a star wars game I'm planning on running later next year, using the expanded universe's old republic era.

Im trying to flesh out the classes in my mind, drawing heavily from concepts from SW KOTOR I, SW KOTOR II: TSL, and SW:TOR, as well as pathfinder and old older sources for the class construction.

Maybe with a bit of help from my friends on Giantitp, I can turn this into something functional and fun.

I'm beginning with classes, as that seems the logical choice for a start.

Jedi Knight:

Jedi Guardian: Heavy armored using a single weapon, focuses on protecting allies and deflecting attacks.

Jedi Sentinel: Medium armored using two weapons, generating focus to spend on talents.

Jedi Consular:

Jedi Sage: Unarmored experts of force powers, using telekinetic attacks to control the battlefield and keep enemies at a range.

Jedi Shadow: Light armored stealth masters, utilizing illusions and mind tricks to confuse and hinder enemies.

Trooper:

Commando:

Vanguard:

Smuggler:

Gunslinger:

Scoundrel:

Sith Warrior:

Sith Juggernaut: Heavy armored with one weapon, focuses on destroying anything in their way, while protecting allies.

Sith Marauder: Medium armored with two weapons, building rage points from successful melee attacks.

Sith Inquisitor:

Sith Assassin: With stealth and lethal intent, they inflict terrible blows when they catch enemies off guard or flank them.

Sith Sorcerer: Undisputed master of lightning and the dark side.

Agent:

Operative:

Sniper:

Bounty Hunter:

Mercenary:

Powertech:

http://i.imgur.com/RV7Xy6F.png

LordErebus12
2014-11-29, 01:02 PM
Reserved for Classes

LordErebus12
2014-11-29, 01:03 PM