Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), climb 10 ft.
Armor Class: 15 (+1 Dex, +4 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +3/+6
Attack: Slam +6 melee (1d6+3)
Full Attack: 2 Slams +6 melee (1d6+3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: –
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 3/slashing, darkvision 60 ft., reanimate, vulnerable to fire
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +1
Abilities: Str 16, Dex 12, Con –, Int –, Wis 10, Cha 1
Skills: –
Feats: –
Environment: Any
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: 5-8 HD (Medium), 9-10 HD (Large)
Level Adjustment: –

Wickerthrall are constructs most often created by druids. Although they are relatively weak, they have a unique advantage. Wickerthrall are capable of magically recreating their bodies after being destroyed, making them all but indestructible. For this reason, many druids will create an Wickerthrall to serve as a spy or a guard. The body of an Wickerthrall is a shamble of sylvan detritus–dead wood, fallen leaves, moss and fungus, and similar, contained within a wickerwork skeleton.

Reanimate (Su)
A Wickerthrall is capable of reforming its body after being destroyed. 1d6 rounds after being reduced to 0 hp, an Wickerthrall’s body reforms, and it is returned to full hp. It can take only partial actions in the round immediately after it reforms. Only by completely destroying or burning the body of an Wickerthrall can this reanimation be prevented. An Wickerthrall who is destroyed by a disintegrate spell or similar effect cannot reanimate. In addition, an Wickerthrall that is dealt 15 or more points of fire damage is so badly burned that it cannot reanimate unless that damage is restored. In addition, once an Wickerthrall has been reduced to 0 hp, a character may set it on fire with flint and tinder or similar means as a full-round action, destroying it finally.
[hr]
Creating an Wickerthrall
The body of an Wickerthrall is formed from assorted plant detritus, which can be easily scavenged from any forest, and a wickerwork skeleton, worth 15 gp. Assembling the body requires a DC 10 Craft (Basketweaving) or Craft (Wickerwork) check.

CL 7th. Craft Construct, command plants, reincarnation. Cost 6,015 gp + 480 xp. Price 12,000 gp.

Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick
2007-03-31, 11:04 AM
Are you presenting this as an alternative to the previously created wicker man (from Fiend Folio, if I recall) or are you unaware of the previous creature's existence? o.o;

Though I suppose the intent is somewhat different.
The name threw me, there.

The Demented One
2007-03-31, 11:17 AM
Is there already a wickerman? Hate it when I do that. Anyone have a suggestion for a new name?

martyboy74
2007-03-31, 11:20 AM
Wicker Golem? Druid's Golem?

Fizban
2007-03-31, 03:19 PM
I like wood golem, though that might be taken. That suggestion reminded me of the wood puppet golem thingies from Twilight Princess, which keep respawning until you finish the puzzle, gah.

martyboy74
2007-03-31, 03:20 PM
Ugh, I hated those things. Damn puppeteer.

The Demented One
2007-03-31, 03:59 PM
I like wood golem, though that might be taken. That suggestion reminded me of the wood puppet golem thingies from Twilight Princess, which keep respawning until you finish the puzzle, gah.
Good call, that's what I based them off of.

FatJose
2007-03-31, 04:33 PM
Today 12:17 PM
The Demented One
Is there already a wickerman? Hate it when I do that. Anyone have a suggestion for a new name?

...Nick Cage? (Give him the ability to Turn humanoids with his acting)

Seriously, why not just use your wickerman instead of the fiendfolio one? Or maybe a name for it could be Animated Undergrowth, Moss Golem, Potpourri (No idea how to spell it) Faux Treant, Druid's Shamble.

The Demented One
2007-03-31, 06:38 PM
Think I'll go with Wickerthrall, although some of those names you threw out are giving me ideas...

Fizban
2007-04-01, 01:55 AM
Good call, that's what I based them off of.
!

I am the awesome.