PDA

View Full Version : TransAtlantic Carrion Crown dice rolls



CleverDragon
2015-01-12, 11:53 PM
Inaugural use of this thread!

Saves:
EH2: [roll0] vs DC 15 or be Misfortune'd by Aurora

Attack determination:
1 = Aurora
2 = Gundwolf
3 = Elian
4 = Kristoph
[roll1]

EH2 Attack:
[roll2] vs AC of target determined above. Damage = [roll3] if hit.

CleverDragon
2015-01-12, 11:54 PM
Misfortune success! But...don't need to worry about second attack roll, since it missed anyway above.

CleverDragon
2015-01-15, 07:20 PM
Let's see what this has to say...


http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/26.jpg (http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm)

CleverDragon
2015-01-22, 10:39 PM
B1 - Will save versus Elian charm:
[roll0] vs DC 17

B2 - Will save versus Aurora misfortune
[roll1] vs DC 14

Gundwolf AoO versus B1 (potentially, depending on whether B1 passes/fails its save vs Elian's charm):
[roll2] (AoO does not include Power Attack)
Damage: [roll3]

Kristoph AoO versus B3 as it attacks:
[roll4]
Damage: [roll5]

B1 attack vs Gundwolf (two attack rolls, in case misfortune takes hold and Gundwolf misses):
[roll6]
[roll7]
Damage: [roll8] fire and [roll9] physical

B3 attack vs Kristoph (if it survives AoO):
[roll10]
Damage: [roll11] fire and [roll12] physical

B4 ranged touch vs Kristoph (touch AC = 11):
[roll13]
Damage: [roll14] fire

CleverDragon
2015-02-23, 11:20 PM
Attack: [roll0]
CC: [roll1] (if necessary)
Damage: [roll2]
Crit Damage: [roll3] (if necessary)



Attack: [roll4]
CC: [roll5] (if necessary)
Damage: [roll6]
Crit Damage: [roll7] (if necessary)


Initiative roll:
[roll8]

CleverDragon
2015-02-25, 08:44 AM
Fruril's AoA vs Gundwolf:

Attack roll: [roll0]
Crit Confirm: [roll1]
[roll2] damage
[roll3] crit damage

CleverDragon
2015-02-25, 01:58 PM
Fruril Will save:
[roll0]

Spirit Will save for half damage:
[roll1]

CleverDragon
2015-02-28, 11:25 AM
Grimburrow knowledge check: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-03-25, 11:47 AM
Damage against Gundwolf: [roll0]
Damage against Aurora: [roll1]
Damage against Elian: [roll2]

Other roll: [roll3]

CleverDragon
2015-03-25, 11:56 AM
Damage against Gundwolf: [roll0]
Damage against Aurora: [roll1]
Damage against Elian: [roll2]

corrected rolls

JWallyR
2015-03-26, 12:09 PM
Constitution rolls vs Filth Fever and Nausea:
[roll0]
[roll1]

JWallyR
2015-03-26, 03:36 PM
Corrected damage roll: [roll0]

JWallyR
2015-03-26, 03:42 PM
Rolling vs concealment

1 hits, 2 = better luck next time!

BIG MONEY NO WHAMMIES, STOP!!

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-03-27, 12:30 PM
Round 2 rolls


Gundwolf and Aurora Fort saves (nausea):
Gundwolf: [roll0]
Aurora: [roll1]

Rat Swarm damage rolls:
Gundwolf: [roll2]
Aurora: [roll3]

CleverDragon
2015-03-28, 11:44 AM
[roll0] Reflex save for rats vs DC 11 (since it was cast from a scroll)

Damage rolls from rats:
[roll1] Gundwolf
[roll2] Aurora
[roll3] Bryce

CleverDragon
2015-04-01, 08:59 AM
Some DM rolls:


[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

CleverDragon
2015-04-01, 02:54 PM
More GM rolls:


[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

CleverDragon
2015-04-01, 02:55 PM
Another roll...

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-04-01, 02:58 PM
One more time, you silly forum roller you...

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-04-01, 03:18 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Don't mind me...just rollin' rollin' rollin'....

CleverDragon
2015-04-02, 01:32 PM
[roll[1d100
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]


Nothing to see here...

JWallyR
2015-04-08, 01:29 PM
Taking advantage of the opportunity to roll D12 and take either the roll or 6:
[roll0] + 3 for new HPs

MuffinMan
2015-04-08, 11:03 PM
Aurora will try to teach her familiar Burning Hands from the scroll she purchased tonight:
Spellcraft [roll0] vs DC 16
(if it fails, she'll probably learn it from lvl up instead using human FCB)

CleverDragon
2015-04-09, 11:04 PM
GM rolls:

[roll0] vs DC 17

Farmerbink
2015-04-20, 09:20 AM
Oracle research, night before

[roll0]

Farmerbink
2015-05-06, 08:03 AM
[roll0] ring
Legs' assist: [roll1]

[roll2] ioun- perhaps I can assist Aurora?
Legs' assist? [roll3]

CleverDragon
2015-05-12, 09:25 AM
Just a random roll...

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-05-12, 09:26 AM
And another...
[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-05-12, 09:28 AM
and another again (R)
[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-05-12, 09:30 AM
Last ones...
[roll0]

[roll1]

marrok
2015-05-15, 08:13 AM
This is only a test:
A skill: [roll0] for doing a thing.
Skill 2: [roll1] for maybe doing another thing.

marrok
2015-05-15, 08:21 AM
Perception: [roll0] for studying at the door.
Survival: [roll1] for seeing if anything has been this way recently.

CleverDragon
2015-05-19, 03:47 PM
Some quick checks:
G: [roll0]
K: [roll1]
E: [roll2]
A: [roll3]
R: [roll4]

WS: [roll5]

Attacks:
WS: [roll6]

M1: [roll7]
M2: [roll8]

Init:
WS: [roll9]
M1: [roll10]
M2: [roll11]

CleverDragon
2015-05-19, 03:51 PM
M1 v G check:
[roll0] vs DC 18

Damage:
[roll1]: results of 0 or less = 1 nonlethal.

JWallyR
2015-05-19, 03:54 PM
Gundwolf's Initiative: [roll0] Here goes nothin!

marrok
2015-05-19, 04:19 PM
Ra'hulhrim's initiative: [roll0]

Farmerbink
2015-05-19, 08:15 PM
[roll0] Elian initiative

CleverDragon
2015-05-20, 09:19 AM
Kristoph initiative:
[roll0]

marrok
2015-05-20, 05:14 PM
Damage:
1d8+2d6+4

marrok
2015-05-20, 05:18 PM
Damage:
[roll0]+[roll1]

CleverDragon
2015-05-20, 07:24 PM
M1 attack rolls:
attack: [roll0]
Dmg: [roll1] (0 or less = 1 point non-lethal)
Grapple (if hit): [roll2]

CleverDragon
2015-06-04, 10:55 AM
Random target:

1 = Elian
2 = Aurora
3 = Kristoph

[roll0]

DarkOne7141981
2015-06-04, 11:33 AM
Requested AoO
Longsword [roll0] attack, [roll1] (19-20/x2), [roll2] damage

CleverDragon
2015-06-04, 11:49 AM
Manacle attack on Kristoph:

Attack: [roll0] vs Kristoph AC 19
Damage: [roll1] = if 0 or less, 1 point nonlethal damage

If hit: Grapple attempt: [roll2] versus Kristoph CMD 15

CleverDragon
2015-06-08, 08:59 PM
Random check:
[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-06-11, 10:20 PM
Init roll:
G: [roll0]
Soc: [roll1]

Attack rolls:
First attack:
Attk: [roll2]
CC confirm: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4] plus [roll5]
CC Damage: [roll6]

Second attack:
Attk: [roll7]
CC confirm: [roll8]
Damage: [roll9] plus [roll10]
CC Damage: [roll11]

Third attack:
Attk: [roll12]
CC confirm: [roll13]
Damage: [roll14] plus [roll15]
CC Damage: [roll16]

CleverDragon
2015-06-11, 10:21 PM
Forgot one...duh.

Fourth attack:
Attk: [roll0]
CC confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] plus [roll3]
CC Damage: [roll4]

CleverDragon
2015-06-11, 10:23 PM
Grr...silly timing rules. Try one more time!

Fourth attack:
Attk: [roll0]
CC confirm: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2] plus [roll3]
CC Damage: [roll4]

CleverDragon
2015-06-12, 04:46 PM
Some various rolls

EC: [roll0]
> [roll1]

P: [roll2]

marrok
2015-06-25, 08:33 AM
Rolls for badly formatted rolls in: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=19449590&postcount=1460

To hit: [roll0] crit. on (19-20/x3)
Confirm: [roll1]

DarkOne7141981
2015-06-26, 03:01 AM
Diplomacy (either assisting Elian or him assisting Kristoph?) [roll0] to convince the ghost to remain non-hostile and hopefully answer a question.

CleverDragon
2015-07-05, 08:45 PM
Just some rolls...
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

CleverDragon
2015-07-05, 09:02 PM
Gundwolf: [roll0]
Elian: [roll1]
Aurora: [roll2]
Ra'Hulhrim: [roll3]

CleverDragon
2015-07-05, 09:05 PM
Swarm init:
[roll0]

Party Init:
Gundwolf: [roll1]
Elian: [roll2]
Aurora: [roll3]
Kristoph: [roll4]
Ra'Hulhrim: [roll5]

CleverDragon
2015-07-06, 05:38 PM
Centipede swarm damage:
Kristoph: [roll0]
Gundwolf: [roll1]

Centipede Poison saves (versus DC 14):
Kristoph: [roll2] or take [roll3] Dex damage
Gundwolf: [roll4] or take [roll5] Dex damage

CleverDragon
2015-07-06, 05:39 PM
Forgot the centipede distraction saves (versus DC 13): :smallsigh:

Kristoph: [roll0] or be nauseated for 1 round
Gundwof: [roll1] or be nauseated for 1 round

JWallyR
2015-07-06, 05:47 PM
Fortitude Saves:
Vs DC 14 for poison:
Vs DC 13 for distraction: [roll[1d20+5

JWallyR
2015-07-06, 05:49 PM
Fortitude Saves:
Vs DC 14 for poison: [roll0]
Vs DC 13 for distraction: [roll1]

Typos FTL

marrok
2015-07-06, 07:41 PM
Knowledge Nature: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-07-07, 09:19 AM
Randomly determined victim... [roll0]
1 - Kristoph
2 - Aurora

CleverDragon
2015-07-07, 01:02 PM
Swarm saves!

Burninating hands of fiery wrath: [roll0]
Grumpy thundercloud of doom: [roll1]

CleverDragon
2015-07-07, 01:31 PM
Swarm damage to Kristoph: [roll0]

Fort save (+1 to the DC for reapplication of the same poison, per poisoning rules): [roll1] vs DC 15 or take an additional [roll2] Dexterity damage
Fort save for distraction: [roll3] vs DC 13 or nauseated

CleverDragon
2015-07-09, 04:02 PM
Stormcloud damage: [roll0]
Swarm save: [roll1] *1.5 vs DC 15 or take half *1.5

CleverDragon
2015-07-10, 08:53 AM
Cloud of medical stuff, ATTACK(ish)! [roll0] versus DC 15

Farmerbink
2015-07-10, 08:28 PM
Knowledge regarding Harrowstone's medical staff?
Arcana? [roll0] Unlikely.
History [roll1]
Religion [roll2]

CleverDragon
2015-07-15, 08:09 AM
Entity attacks Kristoph!
1. Longsword: [roll0] Damage: [roll1]
2. Bonesaw: [roll2] Damage: [roll3]
3. Scalpel: [roll4] Damage: [roll5]
4. Syringe: [roll6] Damage: [roll7]

Any CC needed:
CC#1: [roll8]
CC#2: [roll9]

Farmerbink
2015-07-21, 08:50 PM
Elian's knowledge (religion), as mentioned in chat: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-07-23, 11:36 PM
Attacks: hit if AC 24 (due to total defense and Aurora's ward)
[roll0] and damage of [roll1] points if successful
[roll2] and damage of [roll3] points if successful
[roll4] and damage of [roll5] points if successful
[roll6] and damage of [roll7] points if successful

CC#1 if needed: [roll8] and damage of [roll9] points if successful
CC#2 if needed: [roll10] and damage of [roll11] points if successful

CleverDragon
2015-08-18, 05:04 PM
Percentage chance...

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-08-27, 11:36 AM
Just a little check...

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-08-27, 11:44 AM
Another one...

[roll0]

JWallyR
2015-08-28, 01:34 PM
A Sense Motive for Gundwolf vs Lorne: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-08-31, 06:23 PM
And another one...

[roll0]

Farmerbink
2015-09-01, 09:07 AM
[roll0] know arcana vs DC 15 for school
[roll1] spellcraft vs DC ? To identify properties.

CleverDragon
2015-09-05, 01:23 PM
Guess we'll see what happens here:

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-09-08, 10:06 AM
And an attempt from Lorne:

[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-09-15, 02:44 PM
A roll for Lorne:

[roll0]

Rolls for the good guys:
Kristoph: [roll1]
Gundwolf: [roll2]
Elian: [roll3]
Sheriff: [roll4]

marrok
2015-09-25, 09:57 AM
Severed tongue roll for Dreamstrider:

Perception: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-09-25, 11:51 AM
Things n stuff n junk:

Att: [roll0]
CC: [roll1]

Dmg: [roll2] plus[roll3]
CC Dmg: [roll4]

CleverDragon
2015-09-25, 11:55 AM
And now bad guy init:

[roll0]

marrok
2015-09-25, 01:14 PM
Dreamstrider init:
[roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-09-25, 01:21 PM
Probably should roll init for the sheriff while I'm at it:

[roll0]

DarkOne7141981
2015-09-25, 03:56 PM
Kristoph Initiative [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-09-25, 04:23 PM
Gundwolf Init: [roll0]
Elian Init: [roll1]
Aurora Init: [roll2]

CleverDragon
2015-09-25, 04:27 PM
Lorne attack: [roll0]
CC attack: [roll1]

Damage: [roll2] plus [roll3]
CC Damage: [roll4]

CleverDragon
2015-09-26, 02:45 AM
Will save time! (You guys and your will saves...)

Will save 1: [roll0]

Will save 2: [roll1]

DarkOne7141981
2015-09-26, 08:53 AM
Knowledge (Religion) (because I forgot in my last IC post) to identify exactly what type of undead Lorne now is and how it might have happened - [roll0]

CleverDragon
2015-09-27, 08:08 AM
Bluff check: [roll0]

Attack: [roll1]
CC Attack: [roll2]

Damage: [roll3] (plus [roll4] if bluff successful)
CC Damage: [roll5]

CleverDragon
2015-09-27, 06:38 PM
Befuddling Strike duration on Gundwolf: [roll0] rounds

CleverDragon
2015-09-27, 06:40 PM
Sheriff Caeller's attack vs. Lorne:

Attack: [roll0]
CC Attack: [roll1]

Damage: [roll2]
CC Damage: [roll3]

CleverDragon
2015-09-30, 07:23 AM
Sheriff Caeller's attack vs. Lorne:

Attack: [roll0]
CC Attack: [roll1]

Damage: [roll2]
CC Damage: [roll3]

********
Lorne

Bluff: [roll4] vs Gundwolf's Sense Motive [roll5]
Attack: [roll6]
CC Attack: [roll7]

Damage: [roll8] plus [roll9] if Bluff successful
CC Damage: [roll10]

Save vs. Sleep:
[roll11] vs DC 17 (figured in -2 penalty from lullaby

marrok
2015-09-30, 09:09 AM
Because I can't type, Round 3 attack rolls.
Attack: [roll0]
CC: [roll1] for x3

CleverDragon
2015-10-01, 11:09 AM
Sheriff Caeller attack: [roll0]
Attack CC: [roll1]

Damage: [roll2]
Damage CC: [roll3]

CleverDragon
2016-07-19, 07:46 PM
Fire 1 (NW): [roll0]
Fire 2 (SW): [roll1]
Fire 3 (S-Lt): [roll2]
Fire 4 (S-Rt): [roll3]
Fire 5 (SE): [roll4]
Fire 6 (NE): [roll5]



Vashian: Putting out B3 [roll6] vs DC 12
Mirta: assisting Aurora with B4
Gharen: putting out I3 [roll7] vs DC 12
Shanda: assisting Kristoph w/ Diplomacy
Sheriff Caeller: rescuing #7

CleverDragon
2016-07-20, 08:33 PM
1. NW Fire: [roll0]
2. SW Fire: [roll1]
3. SE Fire: [roll2]
4. NE Fire: [roll3]



Random Targets:
Skull 1: [roll4]
Skull 2: [roll5]

Attack Rolls: (ranged touch]
Skull 1: Attack [roll6] Damage: [roll7] fire damage
Skull 2: Attack [roll8] Damage: [roll9] fire damage

JWallyR
2016-07-22, 12:23 PM
Gundwolf's fort save vs DC 15: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2016-07-25, 11:35 AM
Vashian Fort save: [roll0] vs DC 15 or coughcoughsputtersputter

CleverDragon
2016-07-25, 11:39 AM
Random target:
1. Kristoph
2. Gundwolf
3. Elian
4. Vashian

Skull #1 Target: [roll0]
Skull #2 Target: [roll1]

Skull #1 attack and damage: [roll2] ranged touch. Damage: [roll3] fire damage
Skull #2 attack and damage: [roll4] ranged touch. Damage: [roll5] fire damage

CleverDragon
2016-07-25, 11:41 AM
Fire Spreading:

Fire 1: [roll0]
Fire 2: [roll1]
Fire 3: [roll2]

marrok
2016-07-26, 09:51 AM
Round 4
To put out fire:
[roll0] CMB vs DC 12.

CleverDragon
2016-07-27, 10:19 AM
Skull Targets: S1: [roll0] S2: [roll1]
1. Gundwolf
2. Kristoph

Skull Attacks:
S1: [roll2] ranged touch. Damage: [roll3] fire damage
S2: [roll4] ranged touch. Damage: [roll5] fire damage

Fire Spread:
Fire 1: [roll6]
Fire 2: [roll7]

JWallyR
2016-07-28, 10:38 AM
Gundwolf's Fort Save vs DC 15: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2016-07-31, 11:11 PM
Flame spread:
Fire 1: [roll0]
Fire 2: [roll1]

Skull attacks (vs. Kristoph, since he's the only target):
S1: [roll2] vs touch AC. Dmg: [roll3] fire damage
S2: [roll4] vs touch AC. Dmg: [roll5] fire damage

CleverDragon
2016-07-31, 11:25 PM
Grimburrow healing: [roll0]

Leone channel energy to harm undead: [roll1]

S1 save: [roll2] vs DC 13
S2 save: [roll3] vs DC 13

JWallyR
2016-08-01, 08:37 AM
Gundwolf's Fort Save vs DC 15: [roll0]

JWallyR
2016-08-01, 10:22 AM
Gundwolf's Ref save vs DC 15: [roll0] else [roll1] fire damage

CleverDragon
2016-08-11, 10:23 AM
Leone channel damage: [roll0]

Skull Will save: [roll1]

CleverDragon
2017-07-25, 10:35 AM
Father Grimburrow roll for ID:
Spellcraft: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2017-08-01, 06:28 PM
Grimburrow K(R):
[roll0]

CleverDragon
2017-08-01, 07:25 PM
Complete random die roll
G: [roll0]

CleverDragon
2017-08-02, 07:53 AM
A: [roll0]
E: [roll1]
K: [roll2]
R: [roll3]

CleverDragon
2017-11-07, 01:37 PM
Just a quick inconsequential die roll. Nothing to see here.
[roll0]
[roll1]