PDA

View Full Version : Osu! Tatakae! OUENDAN!

Behold_the_Void
2007-04-10, 12:56 PM
Vigilante Cheerleader

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/ratmonkey/Osu_Tatakae_Ouendan.jpg

In times of great peril, the force of inspiration is truly a sight to behold. Those in the most dire straits know that help is but a cry away.

By shouting "OUENDAN!" at the top of their lungs, the troubled individual can summon forth a group of elite cheerleaders who will perform dances to inspire greatness in them. These cheerleaders will appear on the scene at a moment's notice, almost as if they knew beforehand that they would be needed, and perform such masterful acts of cheerleading that the troubled individual cannot help but be overtaken by a burning passion and sally forth to correct their problems in the most spectacular manner possible.

The Vigilante Cheerleader is a powerful inspiring figure and a force of good in the community. Specially trained to be in the right place at the right time and respond to any cry of "OUENDAN!" that is uttered, they appear and inspire greatness within the beleaguered individuals that need their aid. Their professional cheerleading allows people to perform great acts of skill and daring, allowing them to surmount impossible odds. Whether its help with studying or saving the city from a giant rodent, no task is too large or too small for the Vigilante Cheerleader.

VIGILANTE CHEERLEADER
Hit Die: d6
Requirements
To qualify for the Vigilante Cheerleader, a character must fulfill the following criteria.
Alignment: Any good
Skills: Perform (Dance) 8 ranks
Abilities: Bardic Music, Inspire Courage, Inspire Competence
Class Skills: As Bard

Vigilante Cheerleader
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
+0
|
+0
|
+2
|
+2
|Bardic Music, OUENDAN!

2nd|
+1
|
+0
|
+3
|
+3
|Hear the Call, Great Stamina

3rd|
+2
|
+1
|
+3
|
+3
|Predict the Call

4th|
+3
|
+1
|
+4
|
+4
|Answer the Call, Tireless

5th|
+3
|
+1
|
+4
|
+4
|Cross Time and Space[/table]

Bardic Music: Levels in Vigilante Cheerleader stack with levels in Bard for purposes of Bardic Music and inspire abilities.

OUENDAN!: The Vigilante Cheerleader gains a bonus to all inspire abilities equal to their class level for all aspects of the inspire.

Hear the Call: The Vigilante Cheerleader gains a +20 circumstance bonus per class level to all listen checks whenever someone shouts “OUENDAN!”

Great Stamina: The Vigilante Cheerleader only needs 4 hours of sleep and is immune to the effects of fatigue.

Predict the Call: The Vigilante Cheerleader may, once per day per class level, predict a call of “OUENDAN!” one hour before it is made. This tells the Vigilante Cheerleader exactly where the call will be made. The Vigilante Cheerleader does not need to actively use this ability; it will activate itself whenever it is needed.

Answer the Call: The Vigilante Cheerleader can instantaneously appear on-location whenever a call of “OUENDAN!” is made as many times per day equal to their class level. This functions as the spell “Greater Teleport,” but the Vigilante Cheerleader need not be aware of the location. The Vigilante Cheerleader does not consciously decide to use this ability; it happens whenever there is a call of “OUENDAN!” and another Vigilante Cheerleader has not already responded. The Vigilante Cheerleader is always returned to their former location when they deem their work to be complete.

Tireless: The Vigilante Cheerleader no longer needs to sleep and is immune to the effects of exhaustion.

Cross Time and Space: The Vigilante Cheerleader’s “Answer the Call” ability is no longer limited to the prime material plane. They can answer any call, be it across planes or time, instantaneously through use of the ability.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-04-10, 01:16 PM
Great. I'd been having trouble recently finding a Prc that's masculine enough.

Kyace
2007-04-10, 01:18 PM
I think that answer the call negates the need for predict the call. Do these class levels improve the bard spellcasting ability? How does Cross Time and Space actually cross time?

elliott20
2007-04-10, 01:31 PM
for a split second, I just had this image of some teenage girl in a short skirt magically appearing out of thin air and then shouting "osu!".

Behold_the_Void
2007-04-10, 02:00 PM
I think that answer the call negates the need for predict the call. Do these class levels improve the bard spellcasting ability? How does Cross Time and Space actually cross time?

If you Predict the Call and are already in place when Ouendan is called, you don't need to use Answer the Call to teleport there, it saves you a use at higher levels by being on-site already.

Cross Time and Space lets you teleport anywhere on any plane or any time period. This is taken from the stage in the game where an Egyptian female Pharoah calls them back to help her build a pyramid and get skinny.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-04-10, 02:09 PM
I think that answer the call negates the need for predict the call.

No it doesn't. He can use predict the call to get his hair done right and cast some buffs.

Fizban
2007-04-11, 01:23 AM
What in the name of all that is unholy is this based on?

Behold_the_Void
2007-04-11, 02:04 AM
What in the name of all that is unholy is this based on?

The greatest game ever. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu%21_Tatakae%21_Ouendan)

Alex Kidd
2007-04-11, 02:28 AM
This gave me the image of Elan as one.

Combine "Fight, fight, fight the Lich Roy" with a JPop soundtrack and dancing.

Kyace
2007-04-11, 02:32 AM
No it doesn't. He can use predict the call to get his hair done right and cast some buffs.
I seem to recall some spell that lets the wizard know of incoming teleports one round in advance, maybe swap answer the call and predict the call and give them a round or two to bluff.

elliott20
2007-04-11, 09:32 AM
This gave me the image of Elan as one.

Combine "Fight, fight, fight the Lich Roy" with a JPop soundtrack and dancing.
it's just too horrible to think about.

ExHunterEmerald
2007-04-11, 09:34 AM
.......you just won the forums.

Neko
2007-04-11, 09:42 AM
Can't stop laughing... can't even breathe...

*finally manages to stop and get air*

oh man... thats so hilarious and awsome at the same time

Matthew
2007-04-12, 10:10 PM
Arrghh... this is the work of Cthulu...