PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class The Ineffable Disciple (PEACH)

Jormengand
2015-03-29, 12:22 PM
What happens when you mix a poem I came up with a few minutes ago, monks, and an attempt to defy the Lord British Postulate?

Well. The poem is forty lines long, so that's two class features a level. I hope that's enough to give them the ability to fight, dodge, use skills, and look cool doing it. Enjoy.

The Ineffable Disciple
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/314/9/d/martial_arts_by_hiliuyun-d32kffk.jpg
Martial Arts by hiliuyun

"If you attack me, you will never hit me. If you hit me, you will never wound me. If you wound me, you will never kill me. If you kill me, you will never banish me. Why, then, do you persist?"
- Chiza, Ineffable Disciple.

Ineffable disciples follow the path of Amkii the Ineffable as well as using the fighting style of monks, in the hope that they will attain its immortality.

"I am the fist that strikes through stone,
I am the ghost of Amkii's throne,
I am the one you will never touch,
I am the one who knows too much,
I am the voice of the deathless god,
I am the path where angels trod,
I am the heat of the dying sun,
I am the steps of the walking run,
I am the shadow that cannot be seen,
I am the one that should never have been,
I am the wings that seek the sky,
I am the rage that will never die,
I am the dancer who never tires,
I am the flames of a thousand fires,
I am the hand that holds my strength,
I am the line of infinite length,
I am the one who knows your lies,
I am the seer of a thousand eyes,
I am the last thing that you will see,
I am the being you cannot be,
I am the blur that is never real,
I am the death you will never feel,
I am the wall that confounds your spells,
I am the fury of a thousand hells,
I am the power of eternal sight,
I am the dying of the light,
I am the words that you never said,
I am the soul come from the dead,
I am the one who will never stop,
I am the fall from the highest drop,
I am the master of infinite skill,
I am the foe that you cannot kill,
I am the storm of a thousand fists,
I am the silence of solid mist,
I am the master of all I survey,
I am the game that we all must play,
I am the strength of the final fight,
I am the seer of impossible sight,
I am the one both divine and devout,
I am the deity, within and without.

The Ineffable DiscipleLevelBABFortRefWillSpecial
Unarmed/Shuriken Damage
1st+1+2+2+2I am the fist that strikes through stone, I am the ghost of Amkii's throne
1d6
2nd+2+3+3+3I am the one you will never touch, I am the one who knows too much
1d6
3rd+3+3+3+3I am the voice of the deathless god, I am the path where angels trod
1d6
4th+4+4+4+4I am the heat of the dying sun, I am the steps of the walking run
1d8
5th+5+4+4+4I am the shadow that cannot be seen, I am the one that should never have been
1d8
6th+6/+1+5+5+5I am the wings that seek the sky, I am the rage that will never die
1d8
7th+7/+2+5+5+5I am the dancer who never tires, I am the flames of a thousand fires
1d8
8th+8/+3+6+6+6I am the hand that holds my strength, I am the line of infinite length
1d10
9th+9/+4+6+6+6I am the one who knows your lies, I am the seer of a thousand eyes
1d10
10th+10/+5+7+7+7I am the last thing that you will see, I am the being you cannot be
1d10
11th+11/+6/+1+7+7+7I am the blur that is never real, I am the death you will never feel
1d10
12th+12/+7/+2+8+8+8I am the wall that confounds your spells, I am the fury of a thousand hells
2d6
13th+13/+8/+3+8+8+8I am the power of eternal sight, I am the dying of the light,
2d6
14th+14/+9/+4+9+9+9I am the words that you never said, I am the soul come from the dead
2d6
15th+15/+10/+5+9+9+9I am the one who will never stop, I am the fall from the highest drop
2d6
16th+16/+11/+6/+1+10+10+10I am the master of infinite skill, I am the foe that you cannot kill
2d8
17th+17/+12/+7/+2+10+10+10I am the storm of a thousand fists, I am the silence of solid mist
2d8
18th+18/+13/+8/+3+11+11+11I am the master of all I survey, I am the game that we all must play
2d8
19th+19/+14/+9/+4+11+11+11I am the strength of the final fight, I am the seer of impossible sight
2d8
20th+20/+15/+10/+5+12+12+12I am the one both divine and devout, I am the deity, within and without
2d10
Alignment: Any
Hit Die: 1d12

Class Skills:
All skills are class skills of the Ineffable Disciple.
Skill Points at 1st Level: (6 + Int modifier) × 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6 + Int modifier

Weapon and Armour Proficiency
Ineffable disciples are proficient with all simple weapons, as well as the kama, nunchuku, sai and siangham. They are not proficient with any kind of armour or shields.

I am the fist that strikes through stone (Ex)
Ineffable disciples have the power to deal exceptional damage with their unarmed strikes and shuriken, and also to attack at horrifying speed.

An ineffable disciple gains Improved Unarmed Strike, Improved Grapple and Stunning Fist as bonus feats, and is treated as a monk for purposes of Stunning Fist. An ineffable disciple may apply her full Strength bonus on damage rolls for all her unarmed strikes.

Usually an ineffable disciple’s unarmed strikes deal lethal damage, but she can choose to deal nonlethal damage instead with no penalty on her attack roll. She has the same choice to deal lethal or nonlethal damage while grappling.

An ineffable disciple’s unarmed strike is treated both as a manufactured weapon and a natural weapon for the purpose of spells and effects that enhance or improve either manufactured weapons or natural weapons.

An ineffable disciple also deals more damage with her unarmed strikes than a normal person would, as shown on Table: The Ineffable Disciple. The unarmed damage on Table: The Ineffable Disciple is for Medium ineffable disciple. Other monks must compare their normal unarmed strike damage to Table: Larger and Smaller Weapon Damage (at 20th level, she deals twice the damage in the Bastard Sword column). If she is small or large, this information is identical to that on Table: Small or Large Monk Unarmed Damage.

When she throws shuriken, they deal the same amount of damage and she can add her full strength modifier, but they are treated as manufactured lethal weapons as normal. With both shuriken and unarmed strikes she ignores damage reduction of all types. Her attacks cannot be blocked by effects which negate certain attacks, such as protection from arrows or wind wall, but she may still suffer from more mundane circumstances such as concealment, or not being able to see her target.

She can also make a full attack as a standard action, or as part of a charge. If she elects to use a full-round action to attack instead, she completes her entire full attack sequence twice.

I am the ghost of Amkii's Throne (Ex)
Ineffable disciples are almost impossible to hit. They gain a bonus to AC equal to their wisdom modifier, plus half their level, while they wear no armour. They never provoke attacks of opportunity for doing anything.

They can also attempt to dodge an attack, spell or other ability as an immediate action. They must take a jump check to do so:

If the effect requires an attack roll the DC is the result of the attack roll;
If the effect requires no attack roll but allows a saving throw the DC is that of the saving throw;
If there is no attack roll or saving throw but the effect has a defined formula to calculate the saving throw (such as 10 + spell level + caster's primary ability score) then the DC is the DC the save would have if there were one;
If the effect requires no attack roll and allows no save but affects an area, the DC is enough to escape the area through jumping normally. In this case, the ineffable disciple moves anywhere she can jump to which lets her escape if she is successful at all.

If none of these is true, the attack simply cannot be dodged. If one is true, then she rolls the jump check; she is treated as having a running start if she moved at least 20 feet last round (otherwise the DCs are doubled). If an attack is successfully dodged, however, the ineffable disciple takes no effect from it, and unless the spell affects an area (which the ineffable disciple already moved to escape) she can move 5 feet, much as a 5-foot step.

I am the one you will never touch (Ex)
From second level, the ineffable disciple becomes exceptionally swift while unarmoured. She can move five feet further than normal per level. She can hop onto or over an object up to her waist without expending any movement, and can leap onto or over a barrier her own height with 10 feet of movement and a DC 20 jump check.

She can also fall a distance equal to her movement speed without taking any damage, so long as she has a sturdy structure (such as a wall) to help slow herself. If she falls any further or runs out of wall, she loses control and falls the rest of the distance normally.

She also gains evasion, as the monk ability of the same name.

I am the one who knows too much (Ex)
From second level, ineffable disciples can roll any skill checks twice and take the better result. They treat all skills as being trained and get a bonus equal to their wisdom modifier on all skill checks.

I am the voice of the deathless god (Ex)
From third level, the ineffable disciple can take bluff or intimidate checks to feint, create a diversion to hide, or demoralise your opponent as swift actions. She can also cause double the penalties for feinting or demoralising an opponent.

I am the path where angels trod (Su)
Third-level ineffable disciples are immune to mind-affecting abilities which they do not wish to be affected by or of which they are not aware. They also become immune to poison and disease.

I am the heat of the dying sun (Su)
From fourth level, the ineffable disciple can set the ground ablaze as she runs. If she chooses to do so, she moves as normal but each square is set alight as she leaves it. She can attempt to overrun an opponent as normal to move through their square. Each creature she moves through in this way or any other way takes 1d6 points of fire damage per level. The squares she sets alight burn for 1d6 rounds, dealing damage as nonmagical fire each round. If there is nothing for them to set alight - for example they are midair - the ineffable disciple leaves a trail of fire that lasts but a single round in that square.

I am the steps of the walking run (Ex)
From fourth level, the ineffable disciple can take tiny movements very quickly. She gains Combat Reflexes as a bonus feat, and can also take a number of swift actions per round equal to half their level. Each immediate action uses up but a single one of these swift actions, such that she can combine immediate and swift so long as the total is no more than half her level.

I am the shadow that cannot be seen (Sp)
From fifth level, the ineffable disciple can cast Invisibility at will as a spell-like ability, with a caster level equal to her ineffable disciple level. She may only target herself.

I am the one who should never have been (Su)
From fifth level, an unarmoured ineffable disciple cannot be prevented from moving by spells or similar abilities, nor by the presence of creatures in her path. More powerful than even a Freedom of Movement effect, the ineffable disciple can walk though even walls of force; nothing short of sticking a literal physical wall in her path can prevent her passage.

I am the wings that seek the sky (Su)
From sixth level, the ineffable disciple gains an ability similar to flight, but not identical - it is less flight and more selective ignorance of gravity. When unarmoured and in the air, she only falls if she wishes to. When airborne, she may as a move action take a jump check to move straight up and another jump check to move horizontally. If she chooses to run, she may instead perform this maneuver four time (five with the run feat); if she charges or withdraws she may do so twice, and so forth. Either way, this movement replaces any fixed movement speed while she chooses to remain airborne.

If she has another way of flying, she can do that instead. Either way, she is unaffected by adverse wind conditions.

I am the rage that will never die (Ex)
From sixth level, the ineffable disciple gains DR/- and resistance to each energy type equal to twice her level. She also gains this resistance to non-energy damage types such as vile and city. She still can't resist damage that results directly from divine power.

I am the dancer who never tires (Ex)
From seventh level, the ineffable disciple can take attacks during her movement, and at any point during her movement. If she charges, she must make these attacks on the target she is charging but may then choose to move through that creature afterwards. If she is moving in another way, she may make attacks at any point during her movement.

If she is using her I am the wings that seek the sky ability, she can attack after any of the jumps.

She may also use Dimension Door as a spell-like ability once per minute.

I am the flames of a thousand fires (Su)
From seventh level, the ineffable disciple deals 1d6 points of damage per two levels per round to each creature she is grappling in that round. She instead deals 1d6 points of damage per level per round to a creature she has pinned.

She becomes immune to energy drain, ability drain, or ability damage.

I am the hand that holds my strength (Ex)
From eighth level, the ineffable disciple combines her constitution and strength modifiers wherever her strength modifier is required. Her attacks ignore object hardness.

I am the line of infinite length (Ex)
From eighth level, the ineffable disciple's natural reach, and the range increment of shuriken she throws, are doubled.

I am the one who knows your lies (Su)
From ninth level, the ineffable disciple can always determine the truth value of any statement that has been written or spoken, as far as the belief of the speaker or writer goes at the time of their so doing. The statement might be true, false, or unknown - if it is unknown, it may be intended to be true or to be false, or not intended to be either. This information is also revealed.

I am the seer of a thousand eyes (Su)
From ninth level, the ineffable disciple always benefits from a constant true seeing effect. The caster level is her ineffable disciple level.

I am the last thing that you will see (Su)
From tenth level, the ineffable disciple causes fear in all who oppose her. Any foes within 60 feet take a -1 morale penalty per three levels on all rolls.

I am the being you can never be (Ex)
From tenth level, the ineffable disciple resists attempts to copy her abilities. Anyone who tries to remove, suppress (except through use of an antimagic field or similar effect), copy, steal or replace one of the ineffable disciple's abilities fails.

I am the blur that is never real (Su)
From eleventh level, the ineffable disciple can appear to be in up to three places at once whenever she moves. One of these is real, the other two are illusions. No saving throw can disbelieve these illusions but they do not react to attacks properly and so are obvious fakes when fired upon.

The illusions only last until the ineffable disciple's next turn.

I am the death you will never feel (Su)
At eleventh level, the ineffable disciple gets the ability to attack without breaking her invisibility, or taking a hide penalty to snipe.

I am the wall that confounds your spells (Su)
From twelfth level, the ineffable disciple gains spell resistance 11 + level. She may choose to eschew this spell resistance without actions or effort for the purposes of each individual spell.

I am the fury of a thousand hells (Su)
From twelfth level, the ineffable disciple moves so fast that she's just a blur. She makes twice as many jumps while using I am the wings that seek the sky, and moves twice as fast in any other way. Her actual movement speed value doesn't change, so she doesn't get an increased jump bonus in this way.

She may also use Plane Shift as a spell-like ability once per day, with a caster level equal to her ineffable disciple level.

I am the power of eternal sight (Ex)
From thirteenth level, the ineffable disciple has blindsight out to 60 feet. She can't be hidden from without actually blocking her line of effect completely.

I am the dying of the light (Su)
From thirteenth level, the ineffable disciple can cause total magical darkness in a radius of 60 feet around her. She can turn this effect on or off as a free action.

I am the words you never said (Su)
From fourteenth level, the ineffable disciple can reveal intelligence scores and surface thoughts (as the second and third round of Detect Thoughts) just by looking at someone. She can't be stunned in this way.

I am the soul come from the dead (Su)
From fourteenth level, the ineffable disciple will return to life one round after death. She only returns with 1d6 hit points per three levels, but she surprises everyone who does not expect her to return, and may act immediately as well.

If she dies within five minutes of using this ability, it does not bring her back a second time.

I am the one who will never stop (Su)
From fifteenth level, the ineffable disciple gains fast healing 10.

I am the fall from the highest drop (Su)
Those who are flying and are struck by an ineffable disciple of at least fifteenth level must take a reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 the ineffable disciple's level + the ineffable disciple's strength modifier) or fall. Passing negates further uses of this ability this round.

Further, while airborne she may make dive attacks as though she were actually flying, substituting her unarmed attacks for the attacks she could normally make after diving.

I am the master of infinite skill (Su)
Once per day per level, a sixteenth-level or higher ineffable disciple may automatically pass any skill check with a DC under 60 without having to roll.

I am the foe that you cannot kill (Su)
From sixteenth level, the ineffable disciple cannot be prevented from resurrecting, and any vessel that would hold her soul fails to so so (though the effect might still kill her if it would normally).

I am the storm of a thousand fists (Ex)
At seventeenth level and above, the ineffable disciple takes an extra move and standard action each round, which can be used to grant a full-round action instead in the normal manner.

I am the silence of solid mist (Su)
From seventeenth level, the ineffable disciple cannot fail hide or move silently checks. She can also move, charge, withdraw or run on any surface or no surface at all without taking damage for moving, though she must end her move on a surface that can support her normally. She can still use I am the wings that seek the sky in the same round, but not at the same time.

I am the master of all I survey (Su)
From eighteenth level, the ineffable disciple can choose, as a standard action, to make a shuriken attack on each of any number of creatures in range that she can see.

I am the game that we all must play (Su)
From eighteenth level, ineffable disciples can distract and confound their foes. A foe struck by an ineffable disciple takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls and to their armour class and a -5 penalty on concentration checks for each time they are struck. This lasts for one round.

I am the strength of the final fight (Su)
From nineteenth level, the ineffable disciple gains +16 to her strength, dexterity and constitution for 5 minutes when she is returned to life by I am the soul come from the dead.

I am the seer of impossible sight (Su)
Ineffable disciples of at least nineteenth level can see through anything up to 3 feet of wood or dirt, a foot of stone, an inch of common metal or a thin sheet of lead. She also sees the barrier as normal, and will notice if part of the barrier is made of a different material.

I am the one both divine and devout (Su)
Ineffable disciples are afforded a small amount of Amkii's divine power at twentieth level. Their hit points are immediately and forevermore increased to the maximum for each hit die, and they gain a deflection bonus to AC equal to their charisma bonus (if any). They are immune to polymorphing, petrification, or any other attack that alters its form. Any shape-altering powers the ineffable disciple might have work normally on itself.

I am the deity, within and without (Su)
At twentieth level, the ineffable disciple can no longer be affected by anti-magic fields. Further, she will return to life after a death not five minutes but five rounds after her last resurrection (but she still gets an ability score bonus for five minutes).

Tacitus
2015-03-29, 01:50 PM
Hmm, I've no eye for balance, but I'm quite enjoying what you've got here.

One note, there are a number of text/table discrepancies past 8th level. Missing abilities in the text, abilities labelled at the wrong level in text, 3 13th level abilities, etc. I started to compile them for you, but then I got a headache going back and forth so much. X.x

Jormengand
2015-03-29, 02:29 PM
Hmm, I've no eye for balance, but I'm quite enjoying what you've got here.

One note, there are a number of text/table discrepancies past 8th level. Missing abilities in the text, abilities labelled at the wrong level in text, 3 13th level abilities, etc. I started to compile them for you, but then I got a headache going back and forth so much. X.x

Huh. Yeah, I kept on accidentally putting abilities at the wrong level because I forgot there were two each level, not wrong. Unlike most TTDs, the table is actually correct.

I'll fix that.

What do you think about how actually useful/viable they are?

EDIT: I fixed it. I think.

necroon
2015-03-29, 03:22 PM
Really cool concept.

I am the game that we all must play (Su)
From eighteenth level, ineffable disciples can distract and confound their foes. A foe struck by an ineffable disciple takes a -1 penalty on attack rolls and to their armour class and a -5 penalty on concentration checks for each time they are struck.

What's the duration on this?

Jormengand
2015-03-29, 04:18 PM
Really cool concept.

What's the duration on this?

Oops, that's only meant to be a round.

Further thoughts? Like how effective is it; would you play it; etc. etc.

necroon
2015-03-29, 04:41 PM
Oops, that's only meant to be a round.

Further thoughts? Like how effective is it; would you play it; etc. etc.

I'd play this, yeah. The poem is well done and the abilities are cool and flavorful in a way that's not game breaking but at the same time offers a vast amount of utility within combat. I'd maybe lower the skill points to 4 + INT just because of the sheer utility the class inherently possesses and the class skill list of "Yes" but that's just me - I don't think doing such is truly necessary.

I'd like to see the concept itself taken a bit further - perhaps an organization or deity to go along with the class or maybe even a vestige.

Jormengand
2015-03-29, 05:37 PM
deity to go along with the class

This was in fact a class to go along with the deity. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?360693-Amkii-the-Ineffable-%283-5-Deity-If-I-stat-it-you-CAN-T-kill-it!%29)

Randomguy
2015-04-03, 08:06 PM
I gotta say, I love the poem and the flavour behind the class.

I am the one who knows your lies (Su)
From ninth level, the ineffable disciple can always determine the truth value of any statement that has been written or spoken, as far as the belief of the speaker or writer goes at the time of their so doing. The statement might be true, false, or unknown - if it is unknown, it may be intended to be true or to be false, or not intended to be either. This information is also revealed.

This ability might annoy DMs a bit, since at least sense motive and discern lies can be fooled.

I am the blur that is never real (Su)
From eleventh level, the ineffable disciple can appear to be in up to three places at once whenever she moves. One of these is real, the other two are illusions. No saving throw can disbelieve these illusions but they do not react to attacks properly and so are obvious fakes when fired upon.

The mechanical effects of this ability are a bit confusing. Is it supposed to be like mirror image, except once an image is hit it's obviously a fake, and therefore people stop targeting it from then? It might just be easier to say they're destroyed when hit and regenerate in 5 minutes.

I am the fury of a thousand hells (Su)
From twelfth level, the ineffable disciple moves so fast that she's just a blur. She makes twice as many jumps while using I am the wings that seek the sky, and moves twice as fast in any other way.

This ability makes the Disciple sort of ridiculously fast. It'd make your movement 260 feet per level at level 20, so more than twice as fast as anything in the monster manual. This isn't really overpowered, it does give you a bonus to jump checks, though, so as of level 12 your "Attempt to dodge something" immediate action ability becomes "automatically dodge something", which you can do 6 times per round at this level, making you almost completely untouchable.

I am the dying of the light (Su)
From thirteenth level, the ineffable disciple can cause total darkness in a radius of 60 feet around her. She can turn this effect on or off as a free action.

You should specify whether or not this is magical darkness.

I am the soul come from the dead (Su)
From fourteenth level, the ineffable disciple will return to life one round after death. She only returns with 1d6 hit points per three levels, but she surprises everyone who does not expect her to return, and may act immediately as well.

If she dies within five minutes of using this ability, it does not bring her back a second time.

I am the deity, within and without (Su)
At twentieth level, the ineffable disciple can no longer be affected by anti-magic fields. Further, she will return to life not five minutes but five rounds after dying (but she still gets an ability score bonus for five minutes).

There's a mistake here. The level 14 ability says you return 1 round after death, the level 20 ability says you return "not 5 minutes but 5 rounds" after death, they don't match up.

I am the fist that strikes through stone (Ex)
She can also make a full attack as a standard action, or as part of a charge. If she elects to use a full-round action to attack instead, she completes her entire full attack sequence twice.

I am the steps of the walking run (Ex)
From fourth level, the ineffable disciple can take tiny movements very quickly. She gains Combat Reflexes as a bonus feat, and can also take a number of swift actions per round equal to half their level. Each immediate action uses up but a single one of these swift actions, such that she can combine immediate and swift so long as the total is no more than half her level.

I am the rage that will never die (Ex)
From sixth level, the ineffable disciple gains DR/- and resistance to each energy type equal to twice her level. She also gains this resistance to non-energy damage types such as vile and city. She still can't resist damage that results directly from divine power.

I am the hand that holds my strength (Ex)
From eighth level, the ineffable disciple combines her constitution and strength modifiers wherever her strength modifier is required. Her attacks ignore object hardness.

I am the storm of a thousand fists (Ex)
At seventeenth level and above, the ineffable disciple takes an extra move and standard action each round, which can be used to grant a full-round action instead in the normal manner.

These are the ones that are iffy from a balance perspective.

Between Fist that Strikes Through Stone and Thousand Fists that's a total of 4 full attacks in one round, or at the minimum 3 full attacks if you need to get to someone. Not to mention that you're adding + Con and + Str to each hit. Assuming you start with 18 Strength and 15 Con, and get a +5 bonus from tomes and a +6 bonus from items to each, and +5 to strength from levels, that would be... 124 damage on average per full attack, and 496 damage after using all of your actions. And that's with barely any optimization! It might be a bit much.

Defensively, a Disciple is even more powerful! With the DR 40 at level 20, you can toe to toe a Great Wyrm red dragon, and only take about 20 points of damage per round, and you heal 10 of those! Of course, that's assuming you let yourself get hit. With the 10 immediate actions per round at this level, you won't actually get hit.

Jormengand
2015-04-05, 09:26 AM
I gotta say, I love the poem and the flavour behind the class.

This ability might annoy DMs a bit, since at least sense motive and discern lies can be fooled.
So can this; you can still say things which are technically true but misleading.

The mechanical effects of this ability are a bit confusing. Is it supposed to be like mirror image, except once an image is hit it's obviously a fake, and therefore people stop targeting it from then? It might just be easier to say they're destroyed when hit and regenerate in 5 minutes.
They're meant to last only on the round of their creation. I'll fix that.

This ability makes the Disciple sort of ridiculously fast. It'd make your movement 260 feet per level at level 20, so more than twice as fast as anything in the monster manual. This isn't really overpowered, it does give you a bonus to jump checks, though, so as of level 12 your "Attempt to dodge something" immediate action ability becomes "automatically dodge something", which you can do 6 times per round at this level, making you almost completely untouchable.
It doesn't change your actual movement speed value, only how fast you actually move, though I guess I should make that clearer.

You should specify whether or not this is magical darkness.
I should; it is.

There's a mistake here. The level 14 ability says you return 1 round after death, the level 20 ability says you return "not 5 minutes but 5 rounds" after death, they don't match up.
Oh, that's supposed to refer to the cooldown time ("If she dies within five minutes of using this ability, it does not bring her back a second time.") not when she actually comes back to life.

Between Fist that Strikes Through Stone and Thousand Fists that's a total of 4 full attacks in one round, or at the minimum 3 full attacks if you need to get to someone. Not to mention that you're adding + Con and + Str to each hit. Assuming you start with 18 Strength and 15 Con, and get a +5 bonus from tomes and a +6 bonus from items to each, and +5 to strength from levels, that would be... 124 damage on average per full attack, and 496 damage after using all of your actions. And that's with barely any optimization! It might be a bit much.

Ehh. The average ubercharger can do a lot more than that without much difficulty. Also, you're assuming that the low-BaB attacks all hit, which may be a dangerous assumption.

Bear in mind that a Truenamer at that level can deal a similar amount of damage if they're fighting a squadron of flying enemies. A sorcerer flinging a couple of well-placed fireballs can share out about that much pain. And ineffable disciples can't even drop save-or-die on you.

Defensively, a Disciple is even more powerful! With the DR 40 at level 20, you can toe to toe a Great Wyrm red dragon, and only take about 20 points of damage per round, and you heal 10 of those! Of course, that's assuming you let yourself get hit. With the 10 immediate actions per round at this level, you won't actually get hit.

The average optimised fighter can go up against a GWRD at that level. Someone whose sole redeeming feature is their ability to hit and not get hit really should be able to punch out a dragon.