PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Half-demons of all sorts

Xuldarinar
2015-05-04, 12:05 PM
HALF-DEMONS
-To the abyss there are not only countless demons, but a countless verity of demons. While the half-fiend template bestows a general set of traits, it is unfair to say all half-demons are created equally. As such, below will be detailed modifications to the half-fiend template to denote one of differing demonic lineages.

-For the moment, all that is listed is the general template for creating the half-demon verity, and those found in other sources and as such will not be addressed in this home-brew. I will be adding more later, but I wanted to get this up -now-. If you've any you'd like to contribute or suggest, please just post below or fire off a message to me. I do intend to cover all types of demons, but that will naturally take some time.

Half-(Name of Demon)
Above is the name of the demon, and of course the word half placed before it.WIthin this space will be some text discussing physical traits along with some behaviors common to the verity of half-demon.
-Something: In this space, there will be denoted different modifications to the template. These can replace virtually any aspect of the template but will primarily change atleast the Spell-Like abilities, and the ability score modifications.

Half-Babau
Found in Demons Revisited, so will not be explored here.

Half-Balor

Half-Cerebrilith (WiP)
-A half-cerebrilith is bulky yet skeletal in appearance. Their bodies hairless, and their skeletons thick and over grown. Their heads are frequently deformed and fused to their spine, either leaving them hunched over or upright and forever unable to lower their head. Further still, a half-cerebrilith often possesses a large and distended lower jaw. Concerned with power, namely their own, they are often powerful manifesters that gladly test their abilities on others at every opportunity.
-Speed: A half-cerebrilith does not gain a fly speed.
-Alternate Spell-like Abilities: Replace darkness with brain lock, ego whip, and id insinuation as psi-like abilities. Replace poison with mind trap 3/day as a psi-like ability. Replace contagion with mind probe as a psi-like ability. Replace horrid wilting with mind control 3/day as a psi-like ability.
-Abilities: A half-cerebrilith gains Str +4, Con +6, Int +2, Wis +2, and Cha +4.

Half-Glabrezu

Half-Hozrou

Half-Invidiak

Half-Marilith

Half-Nabasu

Half-Nalfeshnee

Half-Succubus

Half-Vrock