PDA

View Full Version : [Feat] Sweet is my intrusion, delicate my dominance...

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-04-20, 06:38 PM
Gentle Intrusion [Psionic]
You touch so delicately upon the mind of another they never knew you were there.
Prerequisite: Wis 13
Benefit: While you are psionically focused you can manifest any mind-affecting power that does not deal damage with great finesse. If those targeted succeed on their save against your power they do not notice your intrusion within their minds. Nor do these powers automatically awaken unconscious beings they are directed towards.

Fax Celestis
2007-04-20, 07:01 PM
The Wis 13 prereq is apt, but it seems bland. Also, it makes it startlingly easy (and worthwhile) for a Psychic Warrior to acquire.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-04-22, 06:43 AM
Maybe add in 2 or 4 ranks in bluff as a prerequisite.

Mewtarthio
2007-04-22, 01:49 PM
Why didn't you make this a metapsionic feat? Aside from the naming problems ("Gently Intruding Power"?). And what about Mind Probe, which automatically works on unconscious creatures (the idea being that they can wake up if they succeed on a Will save)?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-04-22, 04:58 PM
I like the idea of this feat, but I agree it needs something more.

pyrefiend
2007-04-22, 07:47 PM
I would think it would be Cha 13, not Wis 13.

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-04-26, 10:24 AM
Maybe add in 2 or 4 ranks in bluff as a prerequisite.
Your not tricking them, just mentally treading softly.

Why didn't you make this a metapsionic feat?
Because it isn't really metapsionicing anything.

Aside from the naming problems ("Gently Intruding Power"?). And what about Mind Probe, which automatically works on unconscious creatures (the idea being that they can wake up if they succeed on a Will save)?
With this feat it doesn't wake them up. Made this feat purposely for such situations.

I would think it would be Cha 13, not Wis 13.
Why is this?