PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Classic IV Now In Progress Here!



Pages : [1] 2 3

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-01, 08:38 AM
It is an early, cold winter morning in the town of Lupinsville, a small hamlet high in the Transylvanian alps. DungeonMaster77 and Joosbawx share stories of the good times, long ago, when they played games, and the fun they had. They were up earlier than any others; so early, in fact, that the sun had not yet risen, and the full moon was still shining near the horizon.

DungeonMaster77 put down his ale, and says, "Well, I guess we should get some sleep."

Joosbawx says, "Yeah, you're probably right. Hey," he stops. He looks around into the darkness outside of the torchlight by DungeonMaster77's porch. "Did you hear that?"

Dungeonmaster77 looked around. "Nah...just your imagination. We whiped that werewolf infestation out over a year ago. Heck, I don't even carry my silver dagger anymore."

Joosbawx stood up, streaching. "Right again. I haven't carried mine in months." He walked down the porch stairs, towards the road home and turned around. "Kind of makes you paranoid, though, having dealt with something that bad so close to...what? What are you looking at?" He said, looking at the horrified expression on DungeonMaster77's face.

Dungeonmaster77 was not looking at him, though. He was looking at the 10 hulking beasts and the infernal being that stood behind him. Joosbawx spun around.

"You didn't think that just because you know clerics that can raise the dead, that we'd stop tradition, did you?" said the devil, as the werewolves moved in. Joosbawx and Dungeonmaster77 didn't even get a chance to scream...

Morning comes, and as you all go about your morning business, somebody, nobody knows for sure, comes running into town, screaming.

"Joosbawx and DungeonMaster77 were slain on thier portch! There was a message written in blood on the front of DungeonMaster77's house! It read: 'Werewolves have access to raise dead too!' and it was signed by 'Your Local Spawn of Evil'. DungeonMaster77 was the only cleric in town that could bring back the dead! What do we do?"

The only thing you can do. Start lynching.

************************************************** *****

Firstly, I want to thank Blood and Gnome Barbarian for giving me the idea that the Narrator and co-Narrator should die at the start of the game! I think that this is a tradition I will continue!

Now, all of you know the rules! It is day time after a night-time murder.

Here is the cast in alphabetical order:

[Insert Neat Username Here]
Akaziel
Alarra
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Bassetking
Blood
B-Man
Cabirus
Captain "Fluffy"
Castaras
Cathrindir
Cult of the Raven
DarkCorax
douglas
Eldritch Knight
Endeavourl
evnafets
Exachix
Flying Elephant
Gnome Barbarian
Helgraf
HyramGraff
Indurian
Ink
inky13112
Jontom Xire
janusnori
Kantur
Kirtie
Korith
Kyrian
Lord Magtok
Lucky
purple gelatinous cube o' doom
Raldor
Raistlin1040
Rason
Rumda
Selrahc
Shadow
Strategos
Thes Hunter
Vonriel
xcxcxc
Zar Peter
Zeb the Troll
ZombieRockStar

LET THE LYNCHING BEGIN!

Kyrian
2007-05-01, 08:45 AM
Um...can we get a list of players in that post somewhere?

Korith
2007-05-01, 08:57 AM
Aww, man! Somebody get me a shovel and a bucket to clean that mess up!

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-01, 08:57 AM
PM's for roles are on their way. I shouldn't expect that they should take too much longer to get out. Your patience is appreciated.

Edit: Kyrian, refresh your screen.

Ink
2007-05-01, 09:03 AM
"Here you go."

Ink hands Korith a shovel and a bucket and leans against the wall watching Korith work.

Korith
2007-05-01, 09:36 AM
*Animates Shovel and bucket*

*Watches them do the work*

Joosbawx
2007-05-01, 09:40 AM
...this space reserved for future use...

Bassetking
2007-05-01, 03:13 PM
*Vomits, copiously, at the sight on the porch*

*blech, glup*...Didn't deserve.... Oh, that poor porch...*Bluk*

Points at Kantur

Only you could have done something like this to a poor innocent porch like that!

Joosbawx
2007-05-01, 03:54 PM
All roles have been sent...some of them more than once. My apologies for that, as the forums became quite laggy right in the middle of the task. If you did not receive a PM then contact DM77 or Joosbawx (preferably both) as soon as possible.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

HyramGraff
2007-05-01, 04:26 PM
Oh my, what will become of our village?

Blood
2007-05-01, 04:29 PM
"Werewolves are attacking? This can't be good!" Blood, a teenager this game, wrings his hands nervously and looks around at the village. He can't help but look at the "mess" on the porch, and has to cover his mouth to stop from vomiting.

...Who can I trust?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-01, 04:34 PM
( I have 10 GP that says no matter how much Blood emphasizes his role as a teenager, he will be referenced as a cat in his death scene.)

oh and I point at Exachix.

Castaras
2007-05-01, 04:35 PM
A young teenage girl in jeans and t-shirt comes out of her house.

Eh? What's happening? Oooo, wolves. Going to eat me? Ahh!

She runs back into her home, and comes back out a few moments later with a massive greatsword.

We need to find them! Who are they?! Who?!

In a wild panic, she swings round to point at Darkcorax.

You! Wasn't it you who did it?!

Blood
2007-05-01, 04:38 PM
((The avatar. Everyone makes references to me as a cat.

The username. Everyone uses me as a pun source.

= Bloody kitty. Heh.))

douglas
2007-05-01, 04:50 PM
"Werewolves? Again? This isn't good." Douglas takes out his magic 8 ball and asks it who is a werewolf. "Signs point to..." [roll0] "Aha! Who's with me?" *Douglas points at Akaziel*

TheRabidWalnut
2007-05-01, 04:54 PM
TheRabidWalnut promptly commits suicide, on the grounds DungeonMaster77 and Joosbawx didnt notice my post in the recruiting thread, so even if I was granted asylum in Lupinsville, it'd be obvious to all I'd be a villager.

Happy hunting y'all.

Lucky
2007-05-01, 05:02 PM
*Points at B-man

He did it! I swear!

Thes Hunter
2007-05-01, 05:15 PM
Captain Thes, who was once part of Admiral El Jasparo's crew, retired to this quiet village.

She rocks back in forth in her rocking chair, chewing on some tabbacco. She spits suspiciously and watches the crowd.

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-01, 05:36 PM
The captain strolls out of his house deep in conversation with his familiar, Phil the mouse.

Look, all I'm saying is that maybe we should've stayed at the last town.
*Squeak?*
No, it's not that at all. It's just that...well look at the place. Out in the middle of Nowhere. Less than 50 people. No bustling streets, no one of importance. And don't get me started about the lack of a decent tavern around here.
*Squeak?*
Because you got us kicked out! I seem to remember an armed mob chasing us out the gates.
*Squeak*
I don't care if you were framed. *Sigh* Look I'm just saying that maybe we could've picked...a...better...place.

At this point the Captain comes to the scene of DM77 and Joosbaux's death.

...Well this can't be good...

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-01, 05:39 PM
The hotel is a dingy place. The Zombie had only been staying there temporarily as he continued his tour...a couple of showdates in the village and then to move on. Stickers on his guitar case proclaiming that he had been many a place, including here.

He'd risen to grab a quick breakfast when he heard the commotion. Blood on the steps to a porch. Dripping from the wood into the ground

Now, he stares and can't help but imagine how well this terrible seen would fit a new song. He stands staring at the carnage and then glances at his fellow villagers.

I guess I might be here a bit longer than I planned...

inky13112
2007-05-01, 05:47 PM
Hmm, Kirtie, I believe you to be a werewolf

I point at Kirtie. Kantur's a wolf Kantur's a wolf! He's a wolf I tell you!

Kantur
2007-05-01, 06:30 PM
Ahh, the first day...

So so far we have...Me, Exachix, DarkCorax, Akaziel, B-man and Kirtie pointed at...No sense adding further division to it...I'll go for...B-Man unless anyone has any better ideas...

Alarra
2007-05-01, 06:53 PM
(SWEET! Cas is a teenager! The role of cute fluffy kitten is open!)

A cute fluffy kitten wanders over to the llama. "Mew?"
It sees it pointing at Exachix and decides to as well. After all, llama's are cute.
The kitten rubs against the llama's leg and purrs.

Shadow
2007-05-01, 07:19 PM
The mute that hangs out in front of the bakery all the time stands up.
He holds one finger in the air for a moment.
He then mimes a *point* and then holds one finger in the air again before slicing his forefinger across his throat before pointing at Bassetking.

You gather this to mean "first to point... first to die."

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-01, 07:42 PM
Well, if the Llama and the cute fluffy kitten are pointing at exachix, the turtle should join in to support his fellow quadrapeds.

The village turtle points a flipper at Exachix

janusnori
2007-05-01, 08:15 PM
"It seems that most of the animals are against Exachix..."Dr. Doolittle, the village veterinarian ponders as he sits in his office.

"Well that animals have brought me this far, I should believe them! They tend to have excellent intuition. After all, my cherished bird flew the coop just yesterday right before those horrible murders"

*The doctor points at Exachix*

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-01, 09:11 PM
You're sure you had nothing to do with this?
*Squeak!*
Fine. *Sigh* I guess this means we have a pack of werewolves to deal with.

The Captain looks around, wondering who the wolves could be.

Hmm...Well if it is wolves, we're going to need more information. Phil, what evidence were you able to find?
*Squeak*
Nothing at all? Well then, what about suspects? Mysterious persons and all that?
*Squeak*
Everyone? Well that doesn't help much.

The Captain gives an exasperated sigh at the ineptitude of his familiar.

Well, with lack of any true direction, I suppose we'll just follow the bandwagon. I point at Exachix

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-01, 09:11 PM
Hmm, nothing to go on yet. No sense in adding to the list of targets.

*I randomly point at B-man*

Blood
2007-05-01, 09:18 PM
*rolls a die* *points at Lord Magtok* The teenager looks rather confused.

Alarra, I smell irony in the air. It's vague, but it's there, just waiting to be exploited. :smallsmile:

...I'm confusing myself. :smallconfused:

Akaziel
2007-05-01, 09:23 PM
The white-haired man looks out the window to see the crowd gather around the dead bodies. He walks outside to see what was going on. "-cough- -cough- What's all the hubbub?" He looks around to see Exachix. "Hmm... that one seems suspicious."

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-05-01, 09:32 PM
hmmm, this werewolf business is all very disturbing indeed. I think Mr. Llama was a little too quick with is trigger finger. Seems to me like he's trying to avoid attention himself. Points at Llama

Vonriel
2007-05-01, 09:37 PM
Vonriel walks out of his tavern, long having been a lover of cute little animals. And there, as if telling him how to vote, were two cute little ones and a rather large one. Ahh, well, I suppose I have nothing to lose. *Vonriel points at Exachix.*

((No bet, LLama. I'm not that crazy :smallamused:))

B-Man
2007-05-01, 09:53 PM
An apathetic-looking B-Man looks at the carnage and puts down his cup of coffee on a nearby tree stump. He doesn't take care to look at the fingers the are pointing at him, instead his gaze is transfixed on the slaughter.

Wolves, he thinks to himself as he investigates the scene, noting every footprint and every detail. I thought that they learned their lesson the last time we dealt with them.


He returns to the stump and collects his coffee and notes the pointers. He wears a curious face as he sees the accusers faces. His gaze stops at Lucky for a moment and he asks, Why do you point at me? I swear by my good name that I was nowhere near the scene of the crime until just now. The kittens in my house will confirm this. He then takes a small sip of coffee and sits down on the stump.

Endeavourl
2007-05-01, 09:54 PM
Endeavourl slowly walks into the village, the smoldering remains of his fighter jet sending up a dark cloud of smoke in the distance.

Great, look at how wonderful this day is turing out to be. First I get intercepted by enemy MIGs on my way back to Kitty Hawk, and now I crash in this town infested with werewolves. If only I could get this !@#$ radio to send out a signal.


Endeavourl randomly points at Korith

Indurain
2007-05-01, 10:11 PM
Indurain walks out of his house, a large smile on his face. He walks over to see the commotion. His smile drops slightly at the sight of the bodies, but he shakes his head at those getting overly emotional, or violently ill.

"I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of it as... therapy. But you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs." He says, still smiling that smile in The Llama's direction.

Helgraf
2007-05-01, 10:23 PM
I trust the woodland animals - they know to flee the vile taint the lycanthropes carry with them. That, and it's first day, so there's really no 'evidence' to play with. So let's get it over with.

* Helgraf points at Exachix *

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-01, 10:30 PM
The Zombie smiles. "Death is kinda fun—undeath even more so—but that doesn't mean that killing someone isn't just plain mean. We should get whoever did this.

"I'm kind of inclined to agree with LLama. I dunno...maybe if someone has a better idea."

ZRS points at Exachix.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-02, 01:46 AM
((Wow that is a HUGE list of players. Time for my biggest most complex spreadsheet yet, methinks.))

For stealing the traditional Castaras first point, Jontom points at BassetKing.

Lucky
2007-05-02, 06:26 AM
He returns to the stump and collects his coffee and notes the pointers. He wears a curious face as he sees the accusers faces. His gaze stops at Lucky for a moment and he asks, Why do you point at me? I swear by my good name that I was nowhere near the scene of the crime until just now. The kittens in my house will confirm this. He then takes a small sip of coffee and sits down on the stump.((Wha?!
Well that was unexpected...))

Korith
2007-05-02, 06:37 AM
I see little else can be done. Exachix seems to be the choice du jour, and by the gods I hope it's the right one.

Korith points at Exachix

Ink
2007-05-02, 07:16 AM
The teenager Ink (real name: Herbert Schnaubly) watches the proceedings while trying to look as dispassionate as possible. He very nearly vomitted his guts out at the sight of the two bodies but just managed to check himself in time, which was a good thing, as it would have surely ruined his aura of gothic composure. Fortunately for him his carefully applied goth makeup ensured that no one could tell that his freckled face had gone white as a sheet. He'd be mortified if his friends in the Vampire Poets Coven knew that the mere sight of blood made his knees go all jellylike.

Suppressing the urge to squeal and go running home, he looks around the crowd, raises a finger to point at Exachix, and says to the other teenager, Blood.

"Dude, that guy is, like, sooo lame."

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-02, 07:35 AM
For those of you who were in the first two WWC games I ran, I thank you for following the rule I forgot to clarify. For those of you not familiar, Please <PLEASE> pay attention to the following: When you vote for someone, I absolutely hate to guess at whether or not you are actually voting for someone or just mentioning them as a suspect. Therefore, for clarification for myself and everyone else, when you are actually voting for someone, please do so like this: I point to [insert name of the accused here]. As long as you put this at some point in your post, in that format, it would help a bunch. You can make it bold, you can make it colored, you can make it itallicized(sp?), whatever! Just word it like I put it above! Thank you all for your cooperation.

And for TheRabidWalnut, yes, you are correct. It would have been a death sentance at this point, since roles had already been sent out. If you want, go to Werewolf Central and post to get your name on the WWC auto-notify list! See you next game!

Edit: As we have done in previous games, due to the nature of the boards, the Day turn will end every other day, or as soon as a majority is reached. As there are 47 people, and we found it practically impossible for a majority to be reached (in this case, 24 people), at the end of every other RL day (the first end of Day turn would be at aprox 3:30 pm CST tomorrow), the person with the most votes gets lynched. Sorry for any confusion.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-02, 07:46 AM
The gnome looks around..just woke up and confused why everyone is pointing at exachix.

"Hey llama why are we pointing at exachix?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-02, 08:00 AM
(.................I don't know. I know why I point at Exachix, but ...but you all are gonna kill him!! THAT'S NOT HOW WE PLAY! We lynch Gnome Barbarian on day one.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-02, 08:10 AM
(I never thought I'd find myself in this position, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Its up to me to fix the damage I have caused. I've got to save Exachix!)

I point at B-Man
(yesTerday, He messaged me and was Irritated becauSe he was a wolf again. he hates being a wolf. he'd rather be a villager, but fate PlOtted againST him. I didn't want to betray hiS trust, but i think he wAnts to be eLimInatEd and hoped i'd be more stealthy in my methods.)

Strategos
2007-05-02, 08:12 AM
Strategos wakes up to a lot of noise outside. Not expecting this, he gets changed and walks outside his house. "Lousy teenagers with their noise making at this time of the morning" he mumbles to himself. He walks over to where the large group is assembled and is appalled when he finds out what happened. He quickly scans the crowd, after finding who he's looking for he points at them.

I point at Ink

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-02, 08:40 AM
Sorry about another interruption, but I want to make sure: If somebody did NOT get a role post, please PM Joosbawx, and cc me. There was some confusion as to who did and did not get their posts, and to what was supposed to get into the post, aka, the devil, whomever they may be, and the werewolves, whomever they may be, should know about each other, etc...

I am sorry about the problems that have arisen as a result of this. We are working through them, and I want to make sure that the rest of the game goes more smoothly.

Thanks for your time,

Your friendly Narrator

DarkCorax
2007-05-02, 08:51 AM
Hmmm... I hate first days... too much randomness... *I point at B-man*

Kyrian
2007-05-02, 08:54 AM
((Nice lie, llama.))

Kyrian points at Llama. For lying and trying to lynch not only Exachix, but B-man as well? For shame, Llama, for shame.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-02, 09:02 AM
(hmmm....how do you know it was a lie, Kyrian? You wouldn't....unless you were a wolf yourself!!)

Kyrian
2007-05-02, 09:03 AM
((Or unless I put all the capital letters from the last part of your post together to for THIS POST IS A LIE))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-02, 09:09 AM
(Nonsense....I wrote that post before breakfast and was still groggy. I obviously didn't capitalize the N since I meant to say THIS POST IS ALIEN.)

Kyrian
2007-05-02, 09:18 AM
((Right......))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-02, 09:55 AM
Okay, I feel there is an update needed. In order of who has the most votes against them:

Exachix - 9 votes
B-Man - 5 votes
Bassetking and Atreyu - 2 votes each
Lord Magtok, Kirtie, Ink, DarkCorax, Akaziel, Korith, Kantur - 1 vote each

All of you with these killer votes better start speaking up! I smell a lynching in the air!

Vonriel
2007-05-02, 09:59 AM
((What are they gonna do? Bribe.. us.. Hmm, that may work. I accept bribes in the form of delicious baked goods. Start bribing! :smalltongue:))

Thes Hunter
2007-05-02, 09:59 AM
Thes spits a large wad of Tabbacy onto the ground.

Never raising from her rocking chair, since her bones are aching. She shouts at the crowd assembled a bit off her porch.

"It seems what we have here is a cluster, arrrr."

"A cluster of people who don't seem to know their head from a canon barrel."

"Everyone knows in this town that stubborn Llama has got something against that darn Exachix fox. Maybe foxes an' Llama's arrrr natural born enemies and such.

It's none too surprising that Alarra, being Llama best mates an' all, would side with him in this little spat.

So Eye's thinks it be more suspicious that Raldor the turtle has much to gain by spreading the suspicions round the town.



Thes points her peg leg walking stick at Raldor.

---- (( This is what I get for get for starting a post before class, and then finishing it after class. )) ---

Thes strokes her chin while Kyrian and Llama debate.

She continues to keep her odd walking stick pointed at Raldor, and chooses to drink from the glass of wine in front of her, instead of the one away from her.

Kyrian
2007-05-02, 10:05 AM
Um, I count three votes for Llama. Me, Indurain, and Purple Cube.

Castaras
2007-05-02, 10:18 AM
(SWEET! Cas is a teenager! The role of cute fluffy kitten is open!)
(( :smalltongue: ))

For stealing the traditional Castaras first point, Jontom points at BassetKing.
(( ...It's traditional now? Wewt! :smallbiggrin: ))

The teenager goes back into her house and searches through her backpack. She picks up her phone and rings up her friends.

Hey, Kat! Can you tell everyone at school I'm not going to be there for a while? Yeah, uhuh, sure...right...yeah, basically we've got these werewolves attacking us - Hello? Hello? Kat? You there? Oh damn her, she hung up on me!

She dials another number.

Hellooooo. Yeah? Yeah, I said that to Kat...I'm not freaking insane! It is happening! Hang on...you there? Aww, crapit. They'll think I'm mad now.

The teenager sighs and puts her phone back in her bag, taking out one of her school books. She flips through it, grabs a pen, and starts writing.

Vonriel
2007-05-02, 10:22 AM
Shrugging, Vonriel walks back into his tavern, knowing full well that with Werewolves about the people will be needing good, strong drink. He goes about cleaning glasses in front of the window, so he can keep tabs on the conversation outside. As an afterthought, he sets out a dish of milk, a barrel full of oats, and some of whatever it is that turtles eat, before returning to his window and rag.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-02, 10:35 AM
(Nonsense....I wrote that post before breakfast and was still groggy. I obviously didn't capitalize the N since I meant to say THIS POST IS ALIEN.)

Nice save ... NOT!

:)

Cabirus
2007-05-02, 10:40 AM
Cabi grumbles to himself *why did I move into this crazy town, werewolves killing people* *ugh*.

Looks around suspiciously, knowing that some of his fellow townspeople could very well be the evil killers...

He sees a lot of pointing, but it all looks confused and unsure.

"Hopefully the accused get a chance to defend themselves and say their piece, before they end up in pieces..."

Cabi withholds his point for now looking cautiously at the other villagers as he walks by.

Alarra
2007-05-02, 10:47 AM
(Nonsense....I wrote that post before breakfast and was still groggy. I obviously didn't capitalize the N since I meant to say THIS POST IS ALIEN.)

(Hmm....so now you're claiming to be an alien too? *would wander over to that game to point at the llama if my character didn't really like llamas...*)

And why does everyone always follow me? :smallfrown: Well, I'll stick with Exy anyway....:smallbiggrin: )

Exachix
2007-05-02, 10:50 AM
Exachix looks around in shock.

"I swear it's not me!"

and points at B-man.

Selrahc
2007-05-02, 10:53 AM
(Hmm....so now you're claiming to be an alien too? *would wander over to that game to point at the llama if my character didn't really like llamas...*)


But hate hippos? :smalltongue:

I'm going to Point at Jontom because that bolded capital O in his point makes him look shifty.

I'd point at llama for his shifty post, but that might actually get him in danger of a hanging.

Jontom Xire
2007-05-02, 10:55 AM
But hate hippos? :smalltongue:

I'm going to Point at Jontom because that bolded capital O in his point makes him look shifty.

I'd point at llama for his shifty post, but that might actually get him in danger of a hanging.

Actually it's size 4 not bold :)

My name was mis-spelt in the player list :( I was trying to be subtle.

Not my strong point. I'm glad someone noticed it though.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-02, 11:15 AM
((Glad Kyrian saved me the trouble of deciphering llamas post.

Thes, my daughter gets occasional Llama rides, I doubt Alarra gets Llama rides :smalltongue:))

The turtle gets very, very confused by all this deception and tries to figure it out.

I don't know that Llama would got to that much trouble to save Exachix if something wasn't going on behind the scenes (after all, Exachix is bound to be a wolf sometime, maybe this is it). That post may have been a lie, but it may have had a kernel of truth in it. I'm guessing Exachix did PM llama, and they are either both wolves, or Exachix has claimed to be a special villager role. It's also possible they are both masons. (In fact, just about anything is possible.) However, I don't think Llama would be so risky as to stick his neck out like that if they were wolves, unless Exachix is the Devil. So at this point I think it's most likely that Exachix is not a wolf.

I think I'll just use the old point to the player above you move (unless I'm about to get ninja'd)

Raldor points at Jontom Xire

HyramGraff
2007-05-02, 11:34 AM
I point to Basket King. You seem a might jumpy to start accuseing folk.

B-Man
2007-05-02, 12:11 PM
((Wha?!
Well that was unexpected...))

((Just trying to entertain. But I'm getting a kitten soon IRL, just wanted to post something 'bout it.))

Castaras
2007-05-02, 01:13 PM
The teenager absentmindedly switches her point to B-Man, while trying to think of something to draw on her sketchbook.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-02, 01:15 PM
When you vote for someone, I absolutely hate to guess at whether or not you are actually voting for someone or just mentioning them as a suspect. Therefore, for clarification for myself and everyone else, when you are actually voting for someone, please do so like this: I point to [insert name of the accused here]. As long as you put this at some point in your post, in that format, it would help a bunch. You can make it bold, you can make it colored, you can make it itallicized(sp?), whatever! Just word it like I put it above! Thank you all for your cooperation.

Kyrian, I would like to point out the above, as I had this problem, if you remember, in our first edition of this game on this board. If Indurian wishes to vote for Llama, then Indurian must post : I point at Atreyu.

Smiling at him may just be saying "I highly suspect Atreyu" but not "I am blatently accusing Atreyu."

Until that statement is made, I count 2 votes.

Edit: JONTOM: I have your name's spelling corrected. My bad.

Zar Peter
2007-05-02, 01:27 PM
Zar Peter steps out of his tiny house.

OH NO! Two death bodies! Werewolfes! Not again.
And the cat is a teenager now, and the dog was pointing first and the lady is the cat? What a confusing beginning. But I know what I should do. Cats are always very suspicious.

Zar Peter points at Alarra.

Flying Elephant
2007-05-02, 03:08 PM
The Flying Elephant lands and looks around and points at Selharc for having a similar appearance (sp?), but deader.

Indurain
2007-05-02, 04:25 PM
If Indurian wishes to vote for Llama, then Indurian must post : I point at Atreyu.

Smiling at him may just be saying "I highly suspect Atreyu" but not "I am blatently accusing Atreyu."

Until that statement is made, I count 2 votes.


((Gah...if we're gonna get all anal retentive about it. I use my left index finger to point at Atreyu the Masked Llama! I point at Llama. The Llama, he's a bein' pointed at. Point = Llama. Me pointy at big furry four legged thing with mask on.))

((If I post in red text...it's my point. Guarenteed.))

Shadow
2007-05-02, 04:43 PM
((I had thought that unless it was in red that it didn't count. Posted in red is a vote. That's the way that I've always read it.))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-02, 07:06 PM
((Our approach in Ye Olde West is that we promise to catch it if it's in red, otherwise, you might get overlooked.))

Cathrindir
2007-05-02, 08:06 PM
Cathrindir watches the ensuing confusion with an amused expression, glancing across his shoulder at Cabi. "Indeed. Throwing votes wildly seems the best way to get yourself lynched." Turning back to the crowd of villagers pointing amongst themselves, he tries to discern which actually have evidence stacked up against them.

evnafets
2007-05-02, 08:57 PM
Its the first day. Evidence is very hard to come by.
But you can justify almost anything in this game. There are a lot of people being pointed at. The first half dozen votes were all different. Would there be wolves in there? Possible. Chances are not the first or second to point, but maybe 4th or 5th.
Disregarding the Llama of course, because he always points at Exachix.

Atreyu pointing at Exachix all the time bugs me, because most of the info I glean from the game is from voting records. In effect, by pointing at Exachix, Atreyu gives himself a very low profile. He has played it to good effect in other games. In this case it seems to have backfired by starting a bandwagon with no real reason. (Probably Alarras fault)

I say lets lynch the Llama, to punish him

evnafets points at Atreyu the Masked Llama

Cabirus
2007-05-03, 09:00 AM
"I concur with your thinking sir"

I point to Atreyu the Masked Llama

*Cabi runs off to find a small rock to hind under*

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-03, 09:08 AM
Looks around a little bit..

"I guess no one can decide is truly a werewolf...its very easy. Whoever has the most hair on their body is a werewolf. So hmmmm......"

*Gnome Barbarian points at Indurain

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-03, 09:32 AM
Its the first day. Evidence is very hard to come by.
But you can justify almost anything in this game. There are a lot of people being pointed at. The first half dozen votes were all different. Would there be wolves in there? Possible. Chances are not the first or second to point, but maybe 4th or 5th.
Disregarding the Llama of course, because he always points at Exachix.

Atreyu pointing at Exachix all the time bugs me, because most of the info I glean from the game is from voting records. In effect, by pointing at Exachix, Atreyu gives himself a very low profile. He has played it to good effect in other games. In this case it seems to have backfired by starting a bandwagon with no real reason. (Probably Alarras fault)

I say lets lynch the Llama, to punish him

evnafets points at Atreyu the Masked Llama

(Actually, if you pay attention to my playing style...not my voting record, I'll give my side away within two days. Don't blame me if you can't read the signs because all you see is red text. I applaud myself for my unusual playing style and award me 3 Oogie Points for it.) (Evnafets, if you correctly guess my side by noon EST on Friday, and site the correct reason for your guess, I'll give you some Oogie Points, too.)

Jontom Xire
2007-05-03, 09:36 AM
What's an oogie point? Can I get some if I cite the correct reason for my guess too?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-03, 09:42 AM
(Sure, but only if you can sing Calvin's part of the "I'm very sorry that i stole your flag" song)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-03, 10:43 AM
*A gathering of robed villagers peek out from an abandoned building toward the lake at the center of town. It is rumored that in a city at the bottom of that lake is where Dread Cthullama sleeps*

Kyrian
2007-05-03, 10:55 AM
((Can we please delete the Revolution SPAM from here?))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-03, 11:09 AM
Yes, Please. Jontom, that post is best set for Werewolf Central.

On an unrelated note, but related to here:

Indurian: Sorry that I sounded "anal retentive" but in previous games I played, people would say things like "I look over at so-and-so with suspicion" and I counted a vote towards the "suspicous" person, only to be later told that they weren't actually voting for them. SO...that is why I ask for the posting format that I did. So, if we can get past further sarcasm toward your Narrator, I went back over the votes and noted that votes for Exachix were crossed out. I am taking those votes off of him, assuming that you mean to not vote for them. I have been keeping up with voting changes, so if you all have a total different than the one that Joos and I keep up with, let us know here.

Exachix trying to avoid an impending lynching with 7 votes from Alarra, janusnori, Captain "Fluffy", Helgraf, ZRS, Korith, and Ink.
--------------------------
B-Man getting worried about how close the votes are with 6 votes from Lucky, Kantur, Atreyu, DarkCorax, Exachix, and Castaras
--------------------------
Atreyu worried that he has any votes at all with 4 votes from purple gelatinous cube 'o doom, Indurian, Kyrian, and evnafets
--------------------------
Bassetking wondering why he's getting any votes with 3 votes from Shadow, Jontom Xire, and HyrumGraf
--------------------------
Jontom getting in the crossfire with 2 votes from Selrahc and Raldor
--------------------------
Lastly, due to the randomness of Day 1 with 1 vote each:
Raldor voted for by Thes Hunter
Kantur voted for by Bassetking
Alarra voted for by Zar Peter
Korith voted for by Edeavourl
Akaziel voted for by douglas
Indurian voted for by Gnome Barbarian
Kirtie voted for by inky13112
Selrahc voted for by Flying Elephant
------------------------------------------------------------
I was getting a bit confused with some of the vote changes, so I ended up printing off this entire thread, and this is the update I have, as of Atreyu's last post with the words: "(Sure, but only if you can sing Calvin's part of the 'I'm very sorry that i stole your flag' song)"

Again, if anybody sees any discrepincies with the above tally (particularly Joosbawx), please post it here (or in Joosbawx's case, PM or email them to me).

Cabirus
2007-05-03, 11:37 AM
(you missed me :( I pointed at Atreyu, it's ok tho I can barely keep straight what is going on heh, oh and just to be annoying you spelled my name wrong in the first post, hehe)

*Cabi looks around* "Did someone say spam?" *Cabi looks like he is about to be sick. "nasty stuff that spam"

Vonriel
2007-05-03, 11:46 AM
Vonriel walks out of his tavern, long having been a lover of cute little animals. And there, as if telling him how to vote, were two cute little ones and a rather large one. Ahh, well, I suppose I have nothing to lose. *Vonriel points at Exachix.*

((No bet, LLama. I'm not that crazy :smallamused:))

((*cough* I noticed my name was missing.. Edited in: Do you mind me using the third person, or would you prefer first?))

Joosbawx
2007-05-03, 11:50 AM
(( emaili sent to DM77 ))

Jontom Xire
2007-05-03, 12:31 PM
I apologise for the "spam". I just can't win. When I started another game once I got a load of complaints that it wasn't well enough advertised.

I advertised both Revolution and Revolution Mk II in the general WW thread, but got very little response for the first. I was just hoping for a few more people for the second.

Anyway, once again I'm sorry if it bothered you, and the post has now been deleted.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-03, 01:39 PM
Okay, currently waiting on a response from Joos. I will have an update soon.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-03, 01:50 PM
(SAVE EXACHIX!) even though he might be a wolf

Exachix
2007-05-03, 01:55 PM
((Yes! Save Exachix! Please! I command it!))

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-03, 02:03 PM
Hmm, nothing to go on yet. No sense in adding to the list of targets.

*I randomly point at B-man*This has no relation to the above plea's. I didn't see my name on the "who voted for whom" list either.

Joosbawx
2007-05-03, 02:16 PM
(( Zeb, I have you down as voted for B-Man. We are in the midst of straightening this all out. In the meantime, thanks for your patience. ))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-03, 02:23 PM
Okay, thanks to Joos, between the two of us, we have the game updated as of post #95 with # of votes for each person, and who voted for whom.

It is updated here. Sorry about the misspellings. I blame the Countess. Yeah, that's it. She's to blame...

Number of votes for each:
Exachix 9
B-Man 7
Llama 5
BassetKing 3
Jontom Xire 2

All at 1 vote:
Lord Magtok
Korith
Ink
Raldor
Alarra
Selrahc
Indurain
Kantur
Akaziel
Kirtie



Here is the list of who has voted for whom:

Exachix
-------
Alarra
janusnori
Captain "Fluffy"
Akaziel (#30)
Vonriel
Helgraf
ZombieRockStar
Korith
Ink


B-Man
-----
Lucky
Kantur
Zeb the Troll
LLama
DarkCorax
Exachix
Castaras


LLama
-----
pgco'd
Indurian
Kyrian
evnafets
Cabirus


BassetKing
----------
Shadow
Jontom Xire
HyramGraf


Jontom Xire
-----------
Selrahc
Raldor


Lord Magtok
-----------
blood


Korith
------
Endeavourl


Ink
---
Strategos


Raldor
------
Thes Hunter


Alarra
------
Zar Peter


Selrahc
-------
Flying Elephant


Indurain
--------
Gnome Barbarian


Kantur
------
BassetKing


Akaziel
-------
douglas


Kirtie
------
inky13112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vonriel: To answer your question, no, I don’t mind if it is first or third person, as long as it is clear that it is you pointingat someone.

Joosbawx
2007-05-03, 02:25 PM
(( Instead of posting the vote tally as in the above post, would the players prefer that they are posted in a table as I did for Mafia III? Or would you prefer to keep track of your own voting and have nothing posted in the public thread here? ))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-03, 02:35 PM
I am not particular about the format, but I do appreciate updates from the narrators about voting tallies.

SAVE EXACHIX!! He might be a villager!

Exachix
2007-05-03, 02:36 PM
((When does today end?

And yes... that looks cool))

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-03, 02:40 PM
((I like the updates too. Given a preference I'd rather see it in table format since it takes up less space. Though that will probably be less of an issue after the first day ones-ies voting passes.))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-03, 02:48 PM
Okay, Joos. Let's see a table. Of course, per our email correspondance, let's do an update with each other, and compare notes before the end of the Day turn (which to answer your questions, is 3:30 pm CST today, meaning about 35 minutes from now, give or take a few minutes) so that we are posting the correct lynching.

Blood
2007-05-03, 03:07 PM
((I like the narrator updates, it's much more efficient than what I was doing. :smallbiggrin: As for formatting, it's fine, though would take up less space with a table.))

Blood realizes that poiting at Lord Magtok doesn't seem to have affected anything, but he keeps his finger held. He's too nervous to think hard enough, and hopes that Exachix will turn out all furry and stuff.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-03, 03:47 PM
The crowd slowly turns to Exachix, as the sun slowly reaches the fairest Horizon. The Crowd advances slowly, unsure, until they see 'freinds' assisting in the act they are about to carry out. They surround Exachix and slowly drag him up to the gallows, beating him with sticks, chanting 'wolf, wolf, wolf.'

Slowly Alarra, janusnori, Captain "Fluffy", Akaziel, Vonriel, Helgraf, ZombieRockStar, Korith, and Ink put the noose on Exachix and smile faintly.
"Good Sir, any last words for the crowd?" they jeer at him.
Exachix sighs and shakes his head slowly, they shrug and stand back as the crowd's chant reaches the climax. The crowd goes silent and all is still, until a voice cries out to finish it off!

They remove the platform holding Exachix up, and Exachix turns limp, the crack of his neck clearly audible.

The Sun dips down off and the final light of dusk streams out of the town... no sign that Exachix was a wolf visible. Nothing. Oops...just a villager...

A fox on a roof lets out a whine and runs off the roof.
************************************************** **

Okay folks! It is night time! For those of you to whom it matters: Send me you respective PM's! Wolves, I want you to choose amongst you someone to be your spokesperson to be the one to send me your folks' PM. If you cannot agree upon whom to be the spokesperson, or cannot agree on whom to kill (and yes, the Devil gets a say), PM me, and I will assign someone in the case of spokesperson, and in the case of whom to be killed, we'll figure it out if it comes to it, though I suspect it won't as we are all adults here.

Alarra
2007-05-03, 05:07 PM
I've found that it works relatively well to just keep a tally, on say, the first post, and update it every time I check the thread. Admittedly, I haven't done as well the past couple weeks, but it's an idea and something that seems to work well.

evnafets
2007-05-03, 06:29 PM
I agree with Alarra.
I also note that Joosbawx reserved some space in a post on the front page for just that eventuality ;-)

It helps to be able to go the first post, rather than search through the thread for the current status.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-04, 07:13 AM
Okay folks,

The (in)famous PM's have been received and sent, with the exception of the wolves. Naturally, as there is a larger number of them, they are having problems deciding whom to kill. This is common. I expect a final decision soon, probably by the end of the day. As for the table/vote tally, I am leaving that to my co-Narrator. We will coordinate to make sure our numbers match, but I think from now on, my co-Narrator will be in charge of actually posting the updates.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-04, 08:56 AM
*Holds up sign that reads "Eat the Hippo!"*

Joosbawx
2007-05-04, 09:04 AM
(( There will be updates for each vote tally, much the same as I did for Mafia III. Sorry about yesterday, but the forums wouldn't cooperate and I couldn't get anything posted at all. ))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-04, 11:04 AM
Still awaiting words from the Wolves to see if they resolved their issue. Heh, I bet this is making you villagers happy...

Shadow
2007-05-04, 12:16 PM
*Holds up sign that says "Eat the Llama!!"*

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-04, 12:55 PM
Morning dawns. The village wakes up, wandering towards the center of your little hamlet, only to find Strategos hung, seemingly in mockery, by his own intestines, in much the way that Exachix was hung the day before. A note pinned to his chest reads:

"NANA NA-NA NAAAAANAAAA!

~SIGNED

YOUR LOCAL LYCANTHROPES"

************************************************** **************************

Okay folks, its now the start of DAY 2! Let's get a' lynchin'! Day 2 will end Sunday evening, around 9:00 pm CST (I am in the Air National Guard, and I have drill this weekend, so I have to wait until I get home to be able to get a full count of votes, and post the lynching). Joosbawx will, of course, post vote tallys as often as he can/chooses to.

Your Friendly Narrator,

DM77

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-04, 02:35 PM
(Sigh...no one ever eats the hippo. Damn you, wolves!!)

Castaras
2007-05-04, 02:45 PM
The teenager comes out of her house, carrying a small sketchbook. She sees the mess that has been left, and clutches her stomach, running back into her house again. A few minutes and sick-buckets later, a rather green teenager comes back out, pondering.

Lucky
2007-05-04, 03:11 PM
Strategos pointed at Ink. That's about all the information we have so far.
However, how often have people been discounted as wolves because last night's feast had pointed at them? People say that would be too obvious, so the person who got pointed at was rarely lynched. Maybe they were relying on that?

Oh, and I suppose he was on the winning bandwagon too, but meh.

*Points at Ink

Selrahc
2007-05-04, 03:20 PM
(Sigh...no one ever eats the hippo. Damn you, wolves!!)

Pssst. It's because secretly I'm a wolf. Spread the word.:smalltongue:


(*Wonders how long it will be before someone takes the post at face value and points at me*)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-04, 03:26 PM
Pssst. It's because secretly I'm a wolf. Spread the word.:smalltongue:


(That happened whenever I tried to get them to eat Thes. Shocking Thes and her wolfiness. )

Castaras
2007-05-04, 03:26 PM
(( He admits it! *Points at Selrahc.

I mean, it could be reverse physcology or something! :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

*Note. This post is not to be taken seriously. It is a random point, nothing more. ))

Shadow
2007-05-04, 03:26 PM
((not long apparently, Selrahc....))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-04, 03:27 PM
She's pointing randomly. Stop her!

*points at Castaras*

Blood
2007-05-04, 03:30 PM
Two villagers dead already? Not good.

The teenager is petrified, too scared to even be sick at the Strategos scene.

inky13112
2007-05-04, 05:43 PM
Ok, Kantur is a wolf.

I point at Kantur.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-04, 05:51 PM
I agree with lucky's logic, and since we have nothing else to go on, I'll point at ink.

Alarra
2007-05-04, 05:59 PM
Ok, Kantur is a wolf.

I point at Kantur.

Umm...evidence?

*points at Ink

HyramGraff
2007-05-04, 06:37 PM
Yesterday, Alara continued pointing at an inocent someone others thought was innocent. That makes her suspicious in my book. I point at Alara.

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-04, 06:59 PM
I point at Selrahc, 'cause he said he was wolfish.

Ink
2007-05-04, 07:15 PM
The teenager Ink emerges from his room.

"For the gods' sakes dudes, werewolves don't eat the only person who pointed at them the day before. That is not wolfish behaviour. I googled it and read it all at www.lycanthropepsychology.com. Besides, it'd be, like, totally dumb."

"Meanwhile, that inky squirrely dude seems pretty sure that Kantur is a wolf. I'd like to know why, maybe his squirrel sense is tingling or something."

* Ink points at Kantur

((By the way, DM and Joos, what was Strategos' role? And how many wolves are we dealing with here?))

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-04, 07:25 PM
I jump on the spill Ink, not Blood bandwagon.

((sorry couldn't resist))

I point a flipper at Ink EDIT: gonna trust that inky might be the Seer.

Unless inky is claiming to be our seer. Which he might be. I'll wait to see if that's the case.

((If your going to pull a Bookman just stand tall and be bold about it! I forget which game it was, but a fool got lynched because they tried to be circumspect about it. We were lucky it was just the fool, we could have just as easily lynched our seer.))

Blood
2007-05-04, 07:35 PM
I jump on the spill Ink, not Blood bandwagon.

((What just happened? :smallwink: ))

Raistlin1040
2007-05-04, 07:50 PM
I'll point at Ink

Kyrian
2007-05-04, 07:53 PM
Kyrian listens to the arguments, wondering which one he should go with. As of right now, what with his player working and all, he wasn't able to get a full understanding of things, and with the lack of telling who was killed in bold letters, it took him a few reads through to understand who got killed.

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-04, 08:02 PM
Zombie listens to the teenage Ink's argument and wretches inwardly.

"Ugh...such a total poser," he mumbles to himself. "I hope he's not a fan of my music. I bet he listens to Dracula's band instead...stupid punk hipsters...probably a werewolf. Werewolves like that sort of stuff."

Zombie points at Ink.

Shadow
2007-05-04, 08:08 PM
Shadow, the mute that sits in front of the bakery all the time, wonders where the conversation is going and whether any evidence against Kantur will be revealed before deciding who to accuse.

Akaziel
2007-05-04, 08:22 PM
So, everyone is suspicious of this "Ink" person, eh?, Akaziel says as he wipes his chin from the sweat. Guess I'll join in. Akaziel points at Ink

Vonriel
2007-05-04, 10:59 PM
Vonriel comes outside and leans against the railing of his establishment. Bah, you folks and your random pointing. We'd all appreciate it if you gave us more of a reason than hysteria to follow your lead. Muttering about the idjuts of the village, he continues to stand and watch the proceedings.

Helgraf
2007-05-05, 12:28 AM
*Helgraf points at Ink*

((Sorry for lack of post - tired and blood sugar is feeling wonky for the first time in a while ... not at my most focused as a result.))

Endeavourl
2007-05-05, 01:09 AM
Endeavourl continues to fiddle with the radio that he managed to salvage from his fighter jet, an annoyed look on his face.

Not much evidence to go with, but it seems good enough. Endeavourl points at Ink

Exachix
2007-05-05, 01:52 AM
((Joobs.. sorry to nitpick, and I don't mean to be nasty... but I can't vote... I'm dead. Neither can Strategos. Bit silly that we are on that list =P.))

Ink
2007-05-05, 05:30 AM
Ink looks at ZombieRockStar.

"Dude, Dracula rules, man! Dracula is, like, totally the best awesomest sickest band in the world! Werewolves suck! I'd never hang out with them, they are like, so furry and lame and bogus. They'd totally ruin my dark transcendent aura. We creatures of the night consider them our enemies, we hate them!"

"Inky dude, if you're a seer will you please say something already? These guys think I'm a sucky werewolf!"

Rumda
2007-05-05, 06:46 AM
I point at ink

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-05, 07:07 AM
Hmm. The mob seems to have turned toward Ink.
*Squeak?*
Well sure, I've been wrong before...but that doesn't mean I can't be optimistic. I point at Ink. I just hope it goes better than yesterday.

Cathrindir
2007-05-05, 08:04 AM
Cathrindir chooses to follow Lucky's logic and point at Ink.

DarkCorax
2007-05-05, 08:13 AM
I'm not sure that he is a wolf, but he's got a heavy bandwagon against him... *I Point at Ink*

Cabirus
2007-05-05, 08:48 AM
Hmmm, I hate to add to a bandwagon on such evidence.... or make a vote on almost no logic, but i'll give this a try:

I point to Kantur

Jontom Xire
2007-05-05, 09:40 AM
I don't think Ink is a werewolf. It's an old theory, but still valid. Either one of Lucky or [INUH] is a werewolf and so is Ink and it's the "sacrifice a werewolf so everyone thinks I'm a good guy" tactic, or Ink is innocent, on account of if he were a werewolf then the other werewolves would have been inclined to distract attention from him. Most of the votes for him seem to be fairly uninterested, just jumping casually on a bandwagon. That would put Alarra, Raldor, Raistlin1040, and possibly ZRS on the suspicious spots.

Jontom points at Raldor

Kyrian
2007-05-05, 09:40 AM
Kyrian points at Atreyu.

((Note: sorry, I'm currently packing up to go back home from my dorm. School year is over, and my connection is going to be iffy the next couple of days, so please don't autolynch me.))

Indurain
2007-05-05, 10:09 AM
Indurain comes out of his house, holding a bunch of balloons. He walks over to the body of Strategos and starts laughing. Realising that a bunch of people are looking at him strange he turns to the crowd with a raised eyebrow.

"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"

Seeing that no one is believing him he changes tactics.

"I've given a name to my pain, and it is Ba-ahem...Atreyu."

Indurain points at Llama.

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-05, 01:45 PM
"Im no expert but from what I have learned about werewolves is in their human form they tend to be skinny and sickly looking."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Selhrac

janusnori
2007-05-05, 02:21 PM
It seems almost suspicious that so many people are just going after Ink. Sure there might be a reason to vote for him but if Inky is claiming to be the seer then I'm going to follow him and point at Kantur.

B-Man
2007-05-05, 03:01 PM
* B-Man points at Selrahc.

Blood
2007-05-05, 03:30 PM
Blood looks around nervously.

Wow, there seems to be like 3 bandwagons going on at once. I'll just pick one then.

Blood points at Ink

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-05, 05:27 PM
Hmm... a lot of people seem to be pointing at Ink when they mean inky13112. We need to be more careful about that, as lynching the wrong person could be a disaster. Could everyone maybe specify who they meant to point at?
I was pointing at Ink, but now I'll point at Inky, because of his seemingly random claims.

Kantur
2007-05-05, 07:06 PM
Inky, I'd quite like to hear your evidence. It'd be all to easy to assume you're claiming to be the seer, but what stops me, or any other person from saying "Ok, such-and-such is a wolf" and providing no more evidence or weight to that statement? It seems to me like an easy way to try and get rid of someone. When you're proved wrong, will you claim you're the fool instead of the seer? If you even make a claim to be the seer at all?

*Kantur points at Inky

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-05, 07:33 PM
Joos, why are there blank spaces in the votes for castaras and alarra? are you just trying to lynch them?

Joosbawx
2007-05-05, 08:34 PM
(( argh...it's a mistake on teh table...it will be fixed...but not right now. I'm on the way to a DJ gig...for now, assume the table is wrong. Not a streetcv, I know. Sigh...sorry.

Fixed. ))

evnafets
2007-05-05, 09:40 PM
Inky13112 are you going to respond to the questions?
Why Kantur?

For now I'm going to presume it is the voice of a seer, because I can't think of anyone else being so sure right now.
evnafets points at Kantur

Indurain
2007-05-05, 10:10 PM
((Joos, I just want to say, I love the table. It's the first time I've seen one like that in use. Thanks!!))

Bassetking
2007-05-05, 11:07 PM
*Points at Ink*

"You probably helped them stain that poor innocent porch!"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-06, 10:13 AM
((Pst.... Joosbawx I voted for slehrac. Don't worry I won't tell anyone.))

Shadow
2007-05-06, 12:31 PM
The deaf mute that hangs out in front of the bakery is glad that everyone knows how he feels, and would like to show support for his malady.
But he signs that it is not needed.
In his thanks, he tells everyone to continue the pointing....

Zar Peter
2007-05-06, 01:46 PM
Hmm. If Lucky is lucky, then maybe Ink is a wolf but he could be unlucky.
And if Inky is the seer than Kantur could be a wolf, but maybe he is the fool.

I'm a little bit confused!

Zar Peter points at Castaras

Selrahc
2007-05-06, 01:55 PM
*Points at Ink

Vonriel
2007-05-06, 02:31 PM
Ugh, with all the noise you folks're makin considering why you're lynching somebody, I might as well point at one of the dead guys from yesterday! Maybe they were killed to lure us into a false sense of suspicion. Vonriel continues muttering as he brings out an empty bottle and spins it, landing eventually on Lord Magtok. Makes about as much sense as any other reason. Still muttering, Vonriel points at Lord Magtok.

Shadow
2007-05-06, 02:36 PM
((The deaf mute want to see how far he can stretch the page for Joos))
((That... and I have my reasons....))

*point at Vonriel*

evnafets
2007-05-06, 03:54 PM
Too many votes for Ink in my opinion.
Evidence that he is innocent? Reasonable. The bandwagon wouldn't have gotten this far without some help from wolves.

Personally right now I am finding [Insert] suspicious for his statement that people are mixing up ink vs inky13112. I think pointing at someone who is a potential seer (even if it is unclaimed) is bad news. Which might make it a good wolf tactic?

Selrahc
2007-05-06, 04:29 PM
Evidence that he is innocent? Reasonable. The bandwagon wouldn't have gotten this far without some help from wolves.

Meh. In the few times I've been one of the bad guys, I've become disillusioned with this viewpoint.

Wolfies seem to relish the ability to point at a doomed team mate, so they can point at it later as evidence that they were on the villagers side.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-06, 06:13 PM
Too many votes for Ink in my opinion.
Evidence that he is innocent? Reasonable. The bandwagon wouldn't have gotten this far without some help from wolves.

Personally right now I am finding [Insert] suspicious for his statement that people are mixing up ink vs inky13112. I think pointing at someone who is a potential seer (even if it is unclaimed) is bad news. Which might make it a good wolf tactic?

Well, at least one person did that. I was just pointing it out. Now that the possibility that he's the seer has been brought up, though, I realize that I may be mistaken. changes vote to Selrahc.

evnafets
2007-05-06, 06:45 PM
;2547493']Well, at least one person did that. I was just pointing it out.

Which vote struck you as being mistaken?
I've just skimmed them now. Most of them are just "bandwagon" votes just because ink has the most. I don't see any which talk about inky's actions but end up pointing at Ink, apart from Alarra's post.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-06, 07:15 PM
Since there seems to be a general consensus that inky might be the seer/fool I'll go ahead and trust him. Given the number of non-votes for Kantur I'm beginning to suspect that he is either a wolf or a mason.

Raldor points at Kantur

Lucky
2007-05-06, 07:26 PM
Too many votes for Ink in my opinion.
Evidence that he is innocent? Reasonable. The bandwagon wouldn't have gotten this far without some help from wolves.It's possible. But it should also be taken into account that there are 20 votes for other people versus 15 for Ink.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-05-06, 08:14 PM
hmmm, I think the Llama is acting strangely points at Llama You seem very suspicious to me at the moment. If you can give me a good reason why you're not, then ok.

Alarra
2007-05-06, 08:18 PM
I would like to point out that I in no way confused Inky and Ink. I asked Inky a question, then went with who I was suspicious of.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-06, 08:27 PM
hmmm, I think the Llama is acting strangely points at Llama You seem very suspicious to me at the moment. If you can give me a good reason why you're not, then ok.

(*Hands Purple Cube a raisin.* "Go ahead and cast detect good on it. You'll see its a good raisin." *Raisin starts singing "I Heard It Through the Grapevine.")

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-06, 09:18 PM
Which vote struck you as being mistaken?
I've just skimmed them now. Most of them are just "bandwagon" votes just because ink has the most. I don't see any which talk about inky's actions but end up pointing at Ink, apart from Alarra's post.


I would like to point out that I in no way confused Inky and Ink. I asked Inky a question, then went with who I was suspicious of.

It was Alarra's, and that was obviously mistaken. I obviously fail as a villager, and will try to avoid making deductions that could get important people (seer, masons, baner, etc.) lynched in the future.

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-06, 09:39 PM
Out of concern for the survival of our people, I will Point at Ink

evnafets
2007-05-06, 10:42 PM
What about concern for the possible innocence of Ink?
If you're going to jump on the bandwagon, at least say it like that.

Helgraf
2007-05-06, 11:13 PM
Erm, did I miss day's end, or did it get extended?

Vonriel
2007-05-06, 11:15 PM
(I'm guessing it got extended, since neither of our narrators have posted anything)

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-07, 06:43 AM
((Hey Llama I have one of those too...reachs into his pocket and pulls out a raisn who starts to sing along with Llama's))

Ink
2007-05-07, 06:57 AM
((Sigh... Since the narrators aren't here maybe I should just go ahead and commit seppuku. Hey, given that my character is an emo goth teenager it really wouldn't be out of character :smallwink:))

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-07, 07:04 AM
Sorry about the delay. You know about the F5 tornado that hit Greensburg, Kansas? Well, I am in the Kansas Air National Guard, and am currently in a hotel in a few towns over. The devistation has been just...horrible. An update will be posted soon.

Korith
2007-05-07, 07:07 AM
Korith points at Alarra, if it's not too late

Ink
2007-05-07, 07:09 AM
((I can write my own death scene if you're busy, DM.))

Joosbawx
2007-05-07, 07:47 AM
(( Since DM77 will be occupied with his National Guard duties, and helping out the victims of the tornado is far more important this updating this, I will post the update. I'm going to extend the vote until 10am Central today...at that time I will post an update. Thanks for your patience. ))

Flying Elephant
2007-05-07, 08:39 AM
Points at Ink if he still can.

Joosbawx
2007-05-07, 08:51 AM
Final Tally - Day Two


{table]#|Ink|Selrahc|Castaras|Kantur|Alarra|Raldor|LLama| inky13122|Lord Magtok|Vonriel
1|Lucky|Castaras|LLama|inky13112|HyramGraf|Jontom Xire|Kyrian|Kantur|Vonriel|Shadow
2|Alarra|Zeb the Troll|Zar Peter|Ink|Korith||Indurain|
3|Raistlin1040|B-Man||Cabirus|||PGCo'D|
4|ZombieRockStar|Gnome Barbarian||janusnori||
5|Akaziel|||[INUH]|
6|Helgraf|||evnafets|
7|Endeavourl|||Raldor
8|Rumda|
9|Captain "Fluffy"|
10|Cathrindir|
11|DarkCorax|
12|blood|
13|BassetKing|
14|Selrahc|
15|Eldritch Knight|
16|Flying Elephant|
17|
18|
19|
20|
21|
[/table]


Remember:


50% majority (21 votes) for lynch to happen early.
Please post all points in red text,
and un-points with strike through



Votes Outstanding: 7 --:|:-- '*' Indicates Did Not Vote Previous Day



Cult of the Raven
douglas
Kirtie
Lord Magtok
Rason
Thes Hunter
xcxcxc




Day Two Ends: Sunday, 9pm CST (US)

Joosbawx
2007-05-07, 10:25 AM
Day Two Ends...


It is raining heavily as the crowd gathers and rushes to Ink's house to drag the teenager out and make him pay for his crimes. Upon reaching his house however, Ink is nowhere to be found. The crowd mills on the front lawn in confusion. Suddenly someone spots a figure up on the roof.

Ink is standing there, his silhouette lit by flashes of lightning. His face is painted white, his eyes lined with mascara (waterproof of course), and his most gothic of goth cloaks is flapping in the wind. In his hand he holds a wicked looking dagger held dramatically towards his heart.

"Farewell, cruel world! Although I transcend from this realm into the darkness beyond, let it forever be known that I - wha - whoa! - WAAAaaaaaaa... *thud*

The crowd watches as Ink loses his footing and slips from the roof, falling in a most undignified manner and landing head first into a bramble bush. Upon inspection it is discovered that the teenager's neck was snapped in the fall.

"What an idiot...", someone mutters.

Summary: Ink, a Villager, was lynched.



...Night Two Begins.

Night Two ends: Tuesday, May 8th @ Noon Central (US)
Please don't neglect to PM your night moves to DM77 & Joosbawx.

Thes Hunter
2007-05-07, 10:34 AM
Sorry about the delay. You know about the F5 tornado that hit Greensburg, Kansas? Well, I am in the Kansas Air National Guard, and am currently in a hotel in a few towns over. The devistation has been just...horrible. An update will be posted soon.

(( I hope that every has gone well for you and yours. And I am sure that you are now helping out those in need. I feel for the people who have been displaced from their homes, and have only lost more of their possessions due to the rain over the weekend. Makes me wish I still had the ability to be deployed with the Red Cross. ))

Helgraf
2007-05-08, 09:29 PM
((My all good fortune favour your efforts.))

Blood
2007-05-09, 06:18 AM
Blood lets out a distinct, fearful squeak before running off to his home.

DungeonMaster77
2007-05-09, 06:39 AM
A BIG thanks goes out to Joos for taking care of things. Things are still in a state of mass confusion over there, and it was decided yesterday night, that we were not needed any more, and therefore, were sent home. Anyways, I'm back, and am reading your PM's, and will get out the nightly killing and PMs, and we'll start Day 3. Thanks for your patience.

Edit: Here it goes...
************************************************** *************************
It is the beginning of a new day. The third since DM77 and Joosbawx were first found spread out over DM77's porch. Everyone wonders if the wolvesbane holder did thier job the evening before, and keeps yet another villager from being killed. As you walk into town, you happen to pass the Mason's hall, noticing that it has a new coat of paint. Wait a minute, Mason's wouldn't use red paint...someone screams...the severed head of Korith is found nearby, impaled on a mason's trowel. It appears that yet another villager has met a brutal, greusome death, and at what cost? Not one werewolf has been discovered, and it seems that the villagers' numbers are dwindling quickly.


************************************************** *************************

DAY 3

Let's get our lynch on!

Korith
2007-05-10, 06:53 AM
Korith's wandering soul returns for a moment.

Silly wolves. Never use more than 3 sacrifices to catch a seer.

Castaras
2007-05-10, 09:43 AM
The teenager looks around the place, pointing at B-Man.

inky13112
2007-05-10, 11:56 AM
I'm telling you, Kantur is a wolf.

I point at Kantur.

I can (almost) garuntee it.

Zeb The Troll
2007-05-10, 12:04 PM
I still say Selrahc is a wolf. What better way to hide it than by admitting it since no sane wolf would ever do that, right?

I point at Selrahc.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 12:07 PM
*A group of cloaked people gather up Ink's body and carry it to a run down looking house. They seem unconcerned with who sees them for who can stop them at this time. The last component for the ritual is theirs. Soon the Elder-ruped will walk among the mortals once again.*

*one of the cultists stops and points at the purple gelationious cube of doom* "Umm...guys...we may have an Elder God here already. Did we summon him??"

Gnome Barbarian
2007-05-10, 12:10 PM
The gnome runs up to the cult.

"can I be apart of the cult? I make good kool-aid."

*Gnome Barbarian points at Purple Gelatinus cube o' Doom

"I also follow orders without question.

Shadow
2007-05-10, 12:18 PM
The deaf mute listens tothe accusers and thinks about the situation.

I'm telling you, Kantur is a wolf.

I point at Kantur.

I can (almost) garuntee it.
I still say that if you're trying to tell us that you're the Seer, without TELLING us that you're the Seer....
Well, it just seems odd to me....

I still say Selrahc is a wolf. What better way to hide it than by admitting it since no sane wolf would ever do that, right?

I point at Selrahc.
A good point. A possibility to consider.

*A group of cloaked people gather up Ink's body and carry it to a run down looking house. They seem unconcerned with who sees them for who can stop them at this time. The last component for the ritual is theirs. Soon the Elder-ruped will walk among the mortals once again.*

*one of the cultists stops and points at the purple gelationious cube of doom* "Umm...guys...we may have an Elder God here already. Did we summon him??"
Other than the fact that he pointed at you yesterday, do you have anything to go on? I'm listening....

For the time being I'm going to have to go with Inky13112 on this one, only because he seems SO sure of it.

*Shadow points at Kantur

Jontom Xire
2007-05-10, 12:31 PM
Apart from the fact that Inky13112 looks like a wererat...

Oh wait, wrong game.

Now I don't think Inky is the seer. There was a lot of unsubtlety last round. I'd guess that the wolves/devil scried him. Oh wait... My theory is a day ahead. Anyway the idea was that if they scried him and he came up seer he'd have been eaten already. However if they scried him last night, presumably they would have to wait until tonight to eat him.

So anyway I'm starting to have my doubts about Inky.

Look at it this way:

If he is the seer (or fool) and he dropped such unsubtle hints, he's just begging to get scried (by the devil)/eaten.
...
In which case he might as well come right the way out and tell us what he thinks he is.

This halfway house unsubtle hint hint nudge nudge wink wink business neither wins the trust of the villagers nor keeps him safe from the wolves.

He can't be a proxy because he declared Kantur as a wolf on day 2 - after only one scry. The seer would need two, one to find him a villager and a second to find kantur to be a wolf.

So his behaviour makes no sense. It is muddying the water, and ruining all my behaviour analysis techniques.

Anyway, I think I need to be at work and find time to analyse my notes/spreadsheet before I point. I just thought I'd share my thoughts in case it meshes with anyone else's theories and helps them work stuff out.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 12:36 PM
The deaf mute listens tothe accusers and thinks about the situation.


Other than the fact that he pointed at you yesterday, do you have anything to go on? I'm listening....



(sorry lad, he simply fit the flavor text. I understand that voting patterns are important for you, but I can't help but be enthralled by the joy of "slow burning" llamthulu's appearance. After he's been out to play for a few rounds, then I'll start working on patterns and schemes and stuff.)

Flying Elephant
2007-05-10, 02:05 PM
I say we point at Kantur and lynch him. If he isn't a werewolf, then we can lynch Inky... Unless maybe Inky is the fool, or we know someone is a werewolf for sure. Oh well. Fying Elephant points at Kantur.

DarkCorax
2007-05-10, 02:30 PM
I'm suspicious of Inky atm, so I'm just going to point randomly at the person above me. *Points at Flying Elephant*

HyramGraff
2007-05-10, 02:39 PM
I say we test his claims with blood. I will point at kantur

Zar Peter
2007-05-10, 03:10 PM
I say we point at Kantur and lynch him. If he isn't a werewolf, then we can lynch Inky... Unless maybe Inky is the fool, or we know someone is a werewolf for sure. Oh well. Fying Elephant points at Kantur.

Erm, I don't know if Inky is the seer or not, either, but your arguments are: Let's lynch this guy, than we can see if the other guy is right, if not we can lynch him, too.
But in the same sentence you agree that lynching Kantur is not a guarantee to see if Inky is right.
You're a little bit too bloodthirsty.
But it's the only evidence I have, so let's hope Inky is right.

Zar Peter points at Kantur

Selrahc
2007-05-10, 03:24 PM
I still say Selrahc is a wolf. What better way to hide it than by admitting it since no sane wolf would ever do that, right?

I point at Selrahc.

*Turns into a halfwolf and wanders around killing NPC's*
Death to villagers! Roar!

Kantur
2007-05-10, 03:39 PM
Your suspicions of me being a wolf are false, Inky. I know that you're not the Seer because I've been contacted by the Seer, who correctly identified my role. I fully understand if they're unwilling to step forward at this time, but it's all I can say to you.

Alarra
2007-05-10, 03:40 PM
*Alarra points at Eldritch Knight

I am 76% certain that he is a wolf.

Shadow
2007-05-10, 03:45 PM
((I guess that means that I'm 24% certain that he's not....))

Kantur
2007-05-10, 03:54 PM
I realise this seems an odd way of going about this, but I had to be sure of the seer's intentions. Now that the seer knows about me, I have been entrusted with some information that aids all of us.

A wolf has been found, in Blood.

*Kantur points at Blood

Kyrian
2007-05-10, 03:58 PM
Kyrian points at Blood. Can't argue that logic...unless they're the fool. Let's hope not.

Castaras
2007-05-10, 04:00 PM
Yeah...*Points at Blood*

Shadow
2007-05-10, 04:02 PM
Since Inky's claims seem to be a bit convoluted and subtle, while Kantur is apparently coimng out as a proxy, I think I'll have to Point at Blood now instead.

Alarra
2007-05-10, 04:09 PM
I approve of that logic and plan.

*points at Blood
We'll know who's the fool or seer soon enough it seems.

douglas
2007-05-10, 04:10 PM
My guess is that inky is the fool and the wolves didn't bother to eat or scry him because they know Kantur is not one of them and inky's erroneous declaration is enough evidence without a confirming scry.

Anyway, let's test Kantur's seer. *Douglas points at Blood*

Zar Peter
2007-05-10, 04:20 PM
*Turns into a halfwolf and wanders around killing NPC's*
Death to villagers! Roar!

There! He did it again!!! Kill him!

No, serious, now I have a good reason for a point.

Zar Peter points at Blood

Blood
2007-05-10, 04:49 PM
Blood begins to whimper as the others point to him. He looks around fearfully, hugging his knees. "I'm not a wolf! Please don't kill me!"

janusnori
2007-05-10, 05:17 PM
Oh come on, Blood! Its clear you are a wolf now! *points at Blood*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 05:18 PM
okay..this all seems too fishy to me. both inky and the seer scryed Kantur? And one scried Blood who just happened to be a werewolf?

My guess is that Inky is just playing around and maybe kantur has been scried and maybe Blood is a wolf, but I don't like this. Maybe Kantur knows he's been busted and is attempting to kill someone else before he goes......maybe they found Blood has a role.

This all seems wrong.

Shadow
2007-05-10, 05:20 PM
Only blood is going to have the answer to that question. Pun intended.

B-Man
2007-05-10, 05:28 PM
I cannot argue with this kind of logic. We shall see if this proxy is either the fool or the seer.

* B-Man points at Blood.

Blood
2007-05-10, 05:37 PM
"What if I'm the Baner, and this is just the Wolves trying to do me in? Think, people! Atreyu's right, how likely is this situation after all?" The teen looks around nervously.

Vonriel
2007-05-10, 05:46 PM
Vonriel comes out into the village commons. What if he's right and you are one of them stinkin' wolves. It won't bother me none to hang ya to find out, neither. Vonriel points at Blood.

Blood
2007-05-10, 05:55 PM
Blood cowers in fear and hides behind Atreyu, nervously stuttering at Vonriel. "B-b-but... I'm not a w-wolf." His glasses fall off. "I've been in this v-village s-since I was b-b-born!" He looks around, sees all the fingers once more, and curls up in a fetal position.

((Aww, don't make him cry.

Seriously, though. If I was a Wolf, why wouldn't my fellow wolves be protecting me? I'm just a normal villager, that's why. You might say they won't protect me, if I was a Wolf, so that they could avoid suspicion. But I'm the BANER. They can't kill me during the Night, so they are teaming up on me to kill me now. I bet the pointers are peppered with Wolves. Point at them, not me.))

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-10, 06:01 PM
Zombie shrugs. "Makes sense," he says and points at Blood.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-05-10, 06:13 PM
Do I really have to explain why I'm pointing at blood?

The Valiant Turtle
2007-05-10, 06:28 PM
This is getting weirder by the post...

Let me see if I understand it. Inky is kinda sorta claiming to be the seer and is telling us that Kantur is a wolf, as has been pointed out, he couldn't be a proxy after the first day. Kantur is claiming to be a proxy for the seer who says Blood is a wolf. Now Blood is claiming that he's the baner and that the wolves know that. I don't think we've ever had dueling roles quite like this before.

Times like this make me wish I was the llama and could just point at Exachix and be done with it. Either that or just being able to make a sense motive roll, but then again, we seem to just have a seer and a fool, and both are convinced they are right.

Blood claims that if he was a wolf then his fellow wolves would be coming to his defense. I think it's possible that some of them already have by pointing earlier in the day at Kantur. The fact that Inky is still alive would seem to indicate that the wolves aren't worried or convinced, and perhaps they want Kantur dead because it will be one less villager (and now one less seer proxy). And claiming to be the baner does seem to be a bit of a desperation move.

Now that I've rambled all my thoughts forth in I think I will Point at Blood, but we are all going to feel really, really stupid if he really is our baner.

Bassetking
2007-05-10, 06:33 PM
I'm pointing at Myself

(Until I see how this Telenovela plays out concerning Blood, I'm taking an entirely neutral stance in the matter. I'm not About to have the Baner's blood on my hands.)

Captain "Fluffy"
2007-05-10, 07:04 PM
I don't have time now to write a proper post so I'll just following the bandwagon. I point at Blood.

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-10, 07:16 PM
The zombie contemplates for a moment.

"Look at it this way...if Kantur is a proxy for someone, then that someone can correctly tell who we are. If we lynch Blood and he turns out to be a wolf, then that person is the seer. If Blood is innocent—or, more importantly, the baner as he claims—then the person using Kantur as a proxy is the devil and we can ask Kantur who it is. If that person turns out to be innocent...at least we'll have Kantur to lynch for causing all this trouble."

inky13112
2007-05-10, 07:17 PM
Ah, but by doing that, we may well have killed the baner.

Is that a risk your all willing to take?

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-10, 07:21 PM
"A game of chess...they could take our knight, but we could get their queen."

Blood
2007-05-10, 07:24 PM
The teenager sniffs and stands up, a bit wobbly, but he just looks around at the villagers with sorrowful eyes and says nothing.

inky13112
2007-05-10, 07:32 PM
Au contrair, we would just be getting an everyday wolf, a simple pawn or maybe a bishop. We would lose the one and only baner, slightly less than the seer, the baner is at least a rook, probably a queen, where the Seer is the king. (arguably the citizens put together are the king, the seer the queen, the baner the rook, the masons the bishops and knights, and the individual, non bundled together people the pawns) Either way, the baner is extremely important, can we risk that for a wolf, especially when we could just kill him now without worrying about taking down our baner?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 07:38 PM
(First off.....we haven't had a day this exciting in a long time! The suspense is killing me!)


(Secondly, I think we should lynch Kantur. He's under suspicion. If he's a villager, we know not to trust Inky and we issue an apology. If he's a wolf, we win and we know that Blood is probably our baner. If we lynch Kantur and he's a villager, we can lynch Blood tomorrow. It seems the best way out of this situation.)

*The cultist points to Kantur while the others begin their ritual to summon the dread Elder-ruped.*

Endeavourl
2007-05-10, 07:39 PM
This is indeed quite a turn of events. In any case, I'm willing to take that risk.

Endeavourl points at Blood

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-10, 07:39 PM
Zombie mutters something about how the philistines over at Rolling Stone didn't understand his metaphors either when they gave a bad review to his last album, citing "incomprehensible lyrics." :smallwink:

Raistlin1040
2007-05-10, 07:45 PM
If Kantur has had his role identified by the seer, then he must not be a wolf. If he was, the seer would have come out and told us all that he was. Although I'm a bit confused about the whole Inky-Kantur-Blood thing, I trust the seer. I'll point at Blood

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 08:13 PM
you're not trusting the Seer, you're trusting someone speaking through Kantur who claims to be the seer. Inky is also claiming to be the seer, or at least to have seen a wolf.

(This is fascinating...I'm wagging with winds of 74 MPH's in delight.)

Helgraf
2007-05-10, 09:32 PM
Helgraf listens to all the hot air being billowed back and forth.

"So far, your best notions seem to involve killing Blood to figure out who is lying, who is the seer and who is the fool. Now I'm all for a good burning,"

A villager pulls him aside to whisper in his ear. "Ah, right, lynching. Been a while since we had a good burning though. Well, I'm all for the good burning, but since we have to lynch I suppose I'll stick my finger on the craw. Blood, fella, you seem to be the lynchpin for the truth, so I gotta go with that."

* Helgraf points at Blood *

Indurain
2007-05-10, 09:44 PM
(First off.....we haven't had a day this exciting in a long time! The suspense is killing me!)


(Secondly, I think we should lynch Kantur. He's under suspicion. If he's a villager, we know not to trust Inky and we issue an apology. If he's a wolf, we win and we know that Blood is probably our baner. If we lynch Kantur and he's a villager, we can lynch Blood tomorrow. It seems the best way out of this situation.)

*The cultist points to Kantur while the others begin their ritual to summon the dread Elder-ruped.*

I'm going to break away from my tradition of pointing at you for this round only because you make so much sense. HONESTLY PEOPLE...read this. It's the most risk/reward balance solution of the three. If we lynch Blood and he's the baner...we're in trouble. If we lynch Kantur the most we lose is a villager, but possibly get a wolf. If he does turn out to be a villager, we know who to lynch tomorrow. Kantur...I'm sorry...but it's the only way we can be sure.

Indurain points at Kantur.

Vonriel
2007-05-10, 09:46 PM
Vonriel looks over at Helgraf. Aww hell, why not burn him while we're at it? Can never be too sure when the suckers are dead. Of course, if he ain't one of them wolf things, then.. Well, it's best to just ignore them things, ain't it?

Kyrian
2007-05-10, 09:56 PM
Kyrian moves his point to Kantur It is good logic. If you're a villager, sorry.

Lucky
2007-05-10, 10:02 PM
Uh-oh, gotta point quickly, before they lynch me for getting Ink killed...

*Points at Blood

ZombieRockStar
2007-05-10, 10:04 PM
"No, but here's the thing: if Kantur is telling the truth and we lynch him, we lose a powerful proxy tool that we won't get back because, even if the seer contacted someone else, only Kantur would know if it was the real seer. In my mind, that's a bigger risk than risking the baner."

Vonriel
2007-05-10, 10:05 PM
Vonriel turns to look at the rest of the assembled crowd. Well, what the zombie said. If'n we kill off Kantur there, and he is a villager, what if he's the only proxy the seer k'n find? Then we gots ta wait until the seer k'n find another proxy for himself. And if'n he's really unlucky, we could be without one for a while. As he finishes speaking, he starts to turn back toward Blood, but stops mid-motion, as if remembering something. Oh, right, an' remember how Blood mentioned the other wolves comin' to his defense? Well, lookit all the people comin to help him now. Hell, it'll only take one or two to turn us off his trail, if'n they're persuasive enough. Well, I've said my piece, go back to whatever it is you folks're gonna do.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 10:31 PM
but...but.....the seer is only unable to find a proxy if he's finding wolves....and if he's finding wolves....he's not unlucky. Proxies are expendable...that's why they are the proxies. \

If dead Kantur= villager, we learn that Inky can't be trusted. Seer finds a new proxy tonight. The villagers lynch Blood tomorrow.

if dead Kantur= wolf, we can assume Blood is good and so is Inky and a wolf is dead.

Lynching blood, leaves us with the possibility of a dead baner. I love the baner. He protects people. He's good. I don't want to see him dead. It shifts the balance in the wolves favor, soooo much. They don't need to worry about if their kill is protected. We become happy meals with no hope of being the burned fries that the wolves won't eat. We are all tasty delicious loomster fries that are munched on by the handfuls.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-05-10, 10:31 PM
points at Bassetking I simply don't trust a guy who'd willingly point at himself.

Eldritch Knight
2007-05-10, 10:31 PM
There must be a Blood Sacrifice. Only then can we be safe from the wolves.

inky13112
2007-05-10, 10:33 PM
Well thats just the thing, hes a proxy people get proxies for a reason, IE so that they themselves won't be killed. The seer can afford to lose his proxy for a few turns, they aren't dreadfully important, and a new one can easily be recruited. As opposed to a baner, who once we lose, we can't get back. You can't seriously think losing the proxy is worse than losing the baner.

Even if someone else says "hey you, your my new proxy" it wont do them any good, because at most they get one kill, and then when they're wrong the proxy can come out and say who the person who contacted them is.

And how can he be that unlucky? Theres two options. A) he finds a wolf. This is a GOOD THING. The seer WANTS to find wolves. B) He finds a non wolf. There problem solved, he has his new proxy. Theres really no way for him to get "really unlucky" when it comes to this department.

EDIT simued by atreyu, he made the same points I did.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-05-10, 10:38 PM
(yeah, but you were more coherent and didn't break down into bizarre fast food based metaphors)

janusnori
2007-05-10, 11:50 PM
"I'd have to agree with the squirrel and the llama... Dear lord in all my years I didn't think I would say that" *Janusnori shakes his cane at Kantur*

Ink
2007-05-10, 11:54 PM
((What, now you all want to trust inky? Couldn't you have done that, oh I don't know, maybe one day earlier? :smalltongue:))


Uh-oh, gotta point quickly, before they lynch me for getting Ink killed...

*Points at Blood

((Lynch him for getting Ink killed!!))