PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Shaman Varient ???

Takamari
2007-05-04, 09:41 PM
The Revised Dragon Shaman

For my games, the Dragon Shaman from the PHB II will is changed to the following.

Class Skills (4+Int modifier per level, x4 at 1st level): Climb, Craft, Intimidate, Knowledge (Arcana), Knowledge (Nature), Search, Spot, Swim, (plus others depending on totem Dragon)

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Dragon Shaman are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with light and medium armor, and with shields (except tower shields).

Draconic Auras: Same as PHB II and Dragon Magic

Skill Focus: Same as PHB II

Draconic Adaptation: Same as PHB II

Breath Weapon: Same as PHB II, except that the breath weapon deals d10s instead of d6s.

Draconic Resolve: Same as PHB II

Meta-Breath Feat: At level 5 and every five levels after, the Dragon Shaman gains one meta-breath feat that they qualify for. They may ignore the Constitution requirement. These feats are found in the Dracanomicon.

Touch of Vitality: Same as PHB II

Natural Armor: Same as PHB II

Energy Immunity: Same as PHB II

Draconic Wings: Same as PHB II but at 11th level

Commune with Dragon Spirit: Same as PHB II

Breath Weapon Master: At 19th level, the Dragon Shaman has emulated his/her totem dragon so well that he/she may 1/day emulate the breath weapon of his/her totem dragon, dealing damage like the oldest version of his/her totem dragon. The Save for this ability is the Dragon Shaman’s level plus his/her constitution modifier x2. At 20th level, this ability is usable 2/day.

Example: A 20th level Red Dragon Shaman with a Constitution of 20 (+5 modifier) may breath a 70-cone of fire dealing 24d10 with a Reflex DC of 30. A Black Dragon Shaman of equal level and Constitution can breath a 140-ft line of Acid dealing 24d4 with a Reflex DC 30.

What does everyone think?

Matthew
2007-05-15, 08:52 PM
Looks okay to me, I guess. It's not like there are a whole lot of changes here.