PDA

View Full Version : Pirate vs Ninja- The Showdown! [round three]

V Junior
2007-05-10, 11:54 AM
I've seen so many people argue about this, it's time to finish it ONCE AND FOR ALL! Welcome to...

PIRATE VS NINJA- THE SHOWDOWN!

The Rules:

Everyone makes an action a round, all of which will be PMed to me, V Junior, before the Deadline. There will be two kinds of people- Ninjas and Pirates. They both have different moves. Everyone will be referred to as YourNameHere [Pirate] or YourNameHere [Ninja], and I shall tell everyone their roles before Round One begins.

Ninja Moves
Stealth!: The Ninja will jump into the shadows, and will not be hurt this round, but cannot attack either. Also, once used, it can't be used for two more rounds.
Slash: The Ninja deals 5 points of damage to the target.
Steal: The target loses 3 hit points, and the Ninja gains 3 hit points.
Ninja Guard: Ninjas using this move can trade their next action to Gaurd another Ninja.
Guard: The Ninja blocks a move directed at it (or the Ninja being guarded).

Pirate Moves
Climb the Riggings!: The Pirate decides to climb the riggings, and cannot be attacked or attack another. Also, once used, it can't be used for two more rounds.
Swashbuckle: The Pirate deals 5 damage to the target.
Claiming Booty: The target loses 3 hit points and the Pirate gains 3 hit points.
Rope Swing: The Pirate swings in on a rope to Parry an attack to another Pirate the next round.
Parry: The Pirate Parries a move directed at him/her (or the Pirate he/she just Swung towards).

Death/Crippled/Standing Around Foolishly
When a person is Crippled, he/she can only make a Parry/Guard move until he/she is Swung towards/Guarded by another. You are Crippled if you go down to 2 hit points.
When a person is Dead, he/she can't act at all. You are Dead if you go down to 0 hit points.
If you don't move for one round, you are Standing Around Foolishly. If this happens, you lose a hit point per extra round until you move.

Winning the Game
The Pirates win if every Ninja is Dead/Crippled, and vice versa. Also, Special Conditions can occur:
Why is no one Attacking?: In this case, which is unlikely, everyone on the other team is Standing Around Foolishly, so you win.
We Surrender!: If things get dire, you can surrender. Surrendering means that the other team wins, so it's only a final resort.

Sign up here. Sign-Ups end on Sunday at noon here in England. To Americans or others, this may be differently timed, so I'll post the list of players then for your convinence. So, enjoy, and I hope this argument is solved!!!!

EDIT: 'Dibbing' a role is acceptable, but please note that if too many people 'dib' a certain role, I'll make some of them the other role. Just to clarify.

EDIT2: Oops, you don't have hit points! 30hp all round. Thanks bookboy!

Calamity
2007-05-10, 11:56 AM
Sounds cool. I'm in.

Dibs on Pirate! YARRR!

Supagoof
2007-05-10, 12:06 PM
Yarr, this'n battle be over befo' it even begin'n. Though this'n thread should probably be held en da new structured subforum, yes'm.

Aye be piratin, and followin' me king should'n he grace us wit his appearance.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/supagoof4.gif

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-10, 12:23 PM
I'm joining up, as a pirate, arrrrr. It's about time we kick those ninja boy's asses. A man that chooses to sneak around over plain kicking yer enemy in the face, is not a man at all!

Weebl
2007-05-10, 12:30 PM
I'll be playin as me pirate weebl! It's in the sig, yargh...

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-10, 12:36 PM
Hehe, ninja's suck so much no-one's even joined as one...

Castaras
2007-05-10, 12:52 PM
Hmm.

Pirate ninjas allowed? Because...*Points to award*

Even if they're not, I'll sign up.

Silkenfist
2007-05-10, 01:42 PM
I'll join the Ninja side. The Ninja equation will work in my favor anyway.

HyramGraff
2007-05-10, 03:19 PM
Ninja for me please.

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-10, 03:30 PM
In! As a pirate, o' course.

Samurai General
2007-05-10, 05:59 PM
Ninja, please.

Copacetic
2007-05-10, 06:47 PM
Sign me up as Ninja Frigs, stealthy assasin of the apocolapse

Cyrano
2007-05-12, 09:43 PM
WE ARE THE PIRATE
ASSASSINATION IS FUTILE
YOUR SWASHBUCKLING AND DASHING VARIETY WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN

Please.

pingcode20
2007-05-12, 10:01 PM
A ninja is me!

And now the teams are equal again.

Orzel
2007-05-13, 01:22 AM
Pirate fo' me.

Shadow
2007-05-13, 02:11 AM
I'm in.
Looks like some more Ninjas are needed, so that's what I'll be.
I won the Magtok Award you know....

Vhaidara
2007-05-13, 10:25 AM
I'm in as a ninja! But how much damage can you take?

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-13, 02:00 PM
Good question, bookboy. Strange no-one noticed that earlier...Not even me...
So, what's the deal, V Junior? How much damage can an average Ninja/Pirate take? I honestly feel Pirates should be stronger if we want to keep this realistic:smallbiggrin:

Koga
2007-05-18, 06:18 PM
http://www.legendgames.co.uk/acatalog/60_RoyalGuard%5B1%5D.jpg
Ninja! Pirates smell and and wouldn't know fluent battle if Chuck Norris himself trained them!

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-18, 06:19 PM
wouldn't know fluent battle if Chuck Norris himself trained them!

*glares* Are you suggesting Chuck Norris can't do something?

gooddragon1
2007-05-18, 09:53 PM
Can't join, but if chuck actually decided to train a group of people, well there wouldn't be a thread for this competition because it wouldn't be a competition.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-19, 06:05 PM
Arr! Ye scurvy Ninjae will be bleedin' from my cutlass!

I'd like to sign up as a Pirate

Darth Mario
2007-05-20, 09:15 PM
Arrrr! I be space piratin' me scurvy dogs!

"What are you doing?"
"Crime."
"Ah."

As for Chuck Norris, cowboys aren't in this, leave him out of it. PLEASE!

V Junior
2007-05-22, 01:49 AM
This is the list so far. I'm hoping for more people, so sign-ups aren't ended 'til Page Two ends. That could take a while, so sorry!

Pirate Crew
Calamity
Supagoof
Mr Edward Nigma
weebl
Captain van der Decker
D'anna Biers
Orzel
Vespe Ratavo
darthmario ((I assume you're pirate, can you please confirm for me.))

Ninja Squad
Castaras
Silkenfist
Hyramgraff
Samurai General
Frigs
pingcode
Shadow
Koga

This list will be edited when I get more people. Thanks. Oh yeah, keep cowboys/Chuck Norris/ect out of this!!!! It's piates/ninjas only!

Darth Mario
2007-05-22, 10:53 AM
Yes, I'm pirating.

Xykon_Fan
2007-05-23, 04:05 PM
I'd like to join...I'm joining everything else, and it doesn't seem fair to discriminate. (Too much neutrality in my blood) Besides, this looks like it will be a truly excellent game.

Dibs on Ninja? Down with the Pirates!

XF

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-23, 04:11 PM
Neutrality, eh? I'm afraid it's too late to run in the competion, Xykon Fan...
Also, I don't know if joining everything is such a grand idea... You'll have to spend a lot of time posting, I'm afraid.

Castaras
2007-05-23, 04:13 PM
Errm...its still page 1 MEN.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-23, 04:31 PM
Yes, sure, but he said he was joining ALL games... Most of them aren't on page one...

Xykon_Fan
2007-05-23, 05:30 PM
Eh, I ended up only joining about four anyway...there aren't that many games recruiting that look like they'll be interesting/the right theme for me to play in...I generally avoid things based on things I don't know anything about (Kingdom Hearts, etc.) or things based on Star Wars or other movies set in the distant future or crazily high-tech past. I don't have anything against either of those things; they just didn't seem my style.

Thank you for trying to keep me from spending too much time though. And I understood the quip about the neutrality competition...

I think this set should be relatively easy enough to post in:

SMBG Heal/Hurt II
Survival, The Sequel
Pirate v. Ninja
Buy, Sell, or Hold (Going nowhere as fast as it proclaims the Linear Guild and Miko to be going)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-24, 10:00 AM
You're right, that does seem an easily managable bunch.
Hmmm, Survival, eh? Sounds fun.

Xykon_Fan
2007-05-24, 10:01 AM
*sigh* How would you know? It's not like you're running it or anything...gosh, some people just talk about things they know nothing about. :smallsmile:

XF :xykon:

Finaffin
2007-05-24, 12:56 PM
Ooh! ooh! I wanna be a ninja!.....I mean...uh...*in a whisper of death* I want to be a ninja! NINJAS ROCK!!!!

P.S. Just in case, though, I want to make it clear that I'm calling dibs on the ninja.:smalltongue:

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-24, 01:56 PM
Dibs? I think there's more than one ninja. It hardly seems fair now, even. One pirate would still win if he were up against a legion of ninjas!

Vicarin
2007-05-25, 06:40 AM
I'll sign up as a ninja, if possible.

V Junior
2007-05-28, 10:06 AM
Uh, guys, we have a problem. Too many ninjas currently, so, uh... take a look. Thank you Castaras! You fixed my problem!

Pirates=10
Calamity
Supagoof
Mr Edward Nigma
weebl
Captain van der Decker
D'anna Biers
Orzel
Vespe Ratavo
darthmario (Thx for confirming!)
Castaras (switched)

Ninjas=10
Silkenfist
Hyramgraff
Samurai General
Frigs
pingcode
Shadow
Koga
Xykon Fan
Finaffin
Vicarian

Sorted. Yays!

And now... -drumroll- It begins! All actions in to me by Tues. Lunchtime please.

Castaras
2007-05-28, 10:06 AM
Or I, as the pirate-ninja, can switch to become a pirate. If you like. :smallsmile:

Beta
2007-05-28, 11:29 AM
A cookie for the first one who notices the completely white dressed ninja mingling amongst the players.
I'd like to join the ninja's please.

*completely white dressed ninja mingles amongst the players*

Shadow
2007-05-28, 02:41 PM
A cookie for the first one who notices the completely white dressed ninja mingling amongst the players.

*takes cookie*

*goes to re-read the rules and send acion*

V Junior
2007-05-29, 04:48 AM

Sorry, Beta, sign-ups are over. You were just a little too late. If this is popular enough, however, I might create a second one. You can sign up on that one sometime.

ATTENTION- You only have 1 hour 12 minutes to submit your actions, and I have only received 7 actions (from Orzel, Shadow, Castaras, weebl, XF, Captain Van Decker and MEN). I need more actions!

V Junior
2007-05-29, 06:09 AM
TIME'S UP! I have 7/20 actions.

The Ninjas are caught unawares. A group of Pirates have attacked them!

Orzel (Pirate) Swashbuckles Frigs (Ninja), dealing 5 points of damage to the unsuspecting Ninja.
weebl (Pirate), seeing the scene, decides to Climb The Riggings.
Captain Van Decker and Castaras (Pirates) both try to Swashbuckle Shadow (Ninja), but he sneaks away using Stealth.
Xykon Fan (Ninja) Slashs Vespe (Pirate), dealing 5 points of damage.
MEN (Pirate) Swashbuckles Hyramgraff (Ninja) for 5 points of damage.

INJURIES (NORMAL):
Frigs (Pirate), 5 points.
Vespe (Pirate), 5 points.
Hyramgraff (Ninja), 5 points.

STANDING AROUND FOOLISHLY:
Frigs (Ninja), 1 round
Hyramgraff (Ninja), 1 round
Vespe (Pirate), 1 round
Calamity (Pirate), 1 round
Supagoof (Pirate), 1 round
D'anna Biers (Pirate), 1 round
darthmario (Pirate), 1 round
Silkenfist (Ninja), 1 round
Samurai General (Ninja), 1 round
pingcode (Ninja), 1 round
Koga (Ninja), 1 round
Finaffin (Ninja), 1 round
Vicarian (Ninja), 1 round

HIT POINTS:
30 hp: Orzel, Castaras, Captain Van Decker, XF, MEN, weebl, Shadow.
29 hp: Calamity, Supagoof, D'anna Biers, darthmario, Silkenfist, Samurai General, pingcode, Koga, Finaffin, Vicarian.
24 hp: Frigs, Hyramgraff, Vespe Ratavo.

Well, we have double attack on Shadow, but it was avoided. 13 people were Standing Around Foolishly!

Round Two actions to be sent Thurs 5pm here in England. No idea what thatll be to you guys, but hey. Good luck!

V Junior
2007-05-31, 12:04 PM
TIME'S UP! Woah... only 5/20 actions!!!

Hyramgraff [ninja] slashes Castaras [pirate], who is caught by surprise.
MEN [pirate] decides that he will pinch some booty off of Frigs [ninja], and does so, while Xykon Fan [ninja] attempts to slash Vespe Ratavo [pirate], but Supagoof [pirate] swings in on a rope and saves Vespe [pirate]. Orzel [pirate] swashbuckles Frigs [ninja]- again!

DAMAGE/HEALING:
Castaras [pirate], 5 damage
MEN [pirate], 3 health
Frigs [ninja], 3 damage
Frigs [ninja], 5 damage

SAF:
Calamity [pirate], 2 rounds
D'anna Biers [pirate], 2 rounds
Vespe Ratavo [pirate], 2 rounds
darthmario [pirate], 2 rounds
Silkenfist [ninja], 2 rounds
pingcode [ninja], 2 rounds
Koga [ninja], 2 rounds
Finnaffin [ninja], 2 rounds
Vicarian [ninja], 2 rounds
Samurai General [ninja], 2 rounds
weebl [pirate], 1 round
Captain van der Decker [pirate], 1 round
Castaras [pirate], 1 round
Hyramgraff [ninja], 1 round
Shadow [ninja], 1 round

HP:
30 hp: Orzel, Captain Van Der Decker, XF, MEN.
29 hp: Supagoof, weebl, Shadow.
28 hp: darthmario, Samurai General, Koga, Finaffin, D'anna Biers, Calamity, Silkenfist, Vicarian, pingcode.
24 hp: Hyramgraff, Castaras.
23 hp: Vespe Ratavo, pingcode.

I just want to say to you people who have been Standing Around Foolishly for 2 rounds; why the heck did you sign up if you're not gonna ACT?! Only 5 people this round bothered to send me a PM. :furious: :furious: :furious:

MrEdwardNigma
2007-05-31, 12:10 PM
Yeah, people, signing up for something and then not playing is really lame. Don't leave V Junior hanging here!

((Oh, Junior, have you PMed the players? Maybe they just aren't aware the game has started?))

Captain van der Decken
2007-05-31, 12:13 PM
I did send a PM. Only slightly too late. :smalltongue:

I suppose there are people who don't know it's started. The thread marked as read thing is really messed up now.

Castaras
2007-05-31, 12:23 PM
I thought I sent in a pm...

*Checks*

Yes, I did send in a pm. *sigh*

Shadow
2007-05-31, 06:42 PM
I thought I sent in a PM as well.

*checks*

Nope. I didn't....

V Junior
2007-06-02, 09:05 AM
DARN IT!!!!

I'm currently cut off from the sent actions!!!! I won't make the origianal deadline, BUT I can do it tomorrow. It'll be delayed slightly, guys. Sorry.

((I don't know how to change the thread name!!! HELP!!!))

Castaras
2007-06-02, 09:10 AM
Go to the first post, and click edit.

Darth Mario
2007-06-02, 11:05 PM
Also, a PM that the game had started would have been nice.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-03, 12:58 AM
See, V Junior, I told you that might have been a good idea...

Vhaidara
2007-06-03, 08:38 AM
Where'd I go? I signed up on page one, but my names not in there!

V Junior
2007-06-03, 10:50 AM
Bookboy: Oops! Sorry about that. I'm making a promise- the first person out, whether it be pirate or ninja, you take thier place. And that is a PROMISE.

TIME'S UP! Better... I have 9/20 actions

Supagoof [pirate] climbs the riggings, just to avoid any attacks. No one does attack him, actually.
Vicarian [ninja] tries to steal 3 hp from Vespe Ratavo [pirate], butt can't as he can only have 30hp, and thus he only takes 1 hp, and Finaffin [ninja] does the same to Castaras [pirate], but getting 3hp. Hyrammgraff [ninja] also steals from Orzel [pirate].
Orzel [pirate] swashbuckles Finaffin [ninja], while Shadow [ninja] gaurds himself against a nasty blow from Captain Van Der Decker [pirate], but the Captain [pirate] fails to block a blow from Xykon Fan [ninja].
MEN [pirate] claims some booty off of Frigs [ninja].

DAMAGE/HEAL:
Vespe Ratavo [pirate], 1 damage
Vicarian [ninja], 1 heal
Finaffin [ninja], 3 heal
Castaras [pirate], 3 damage
Hyrammgraff [ninja], 3 heal
Orzel [pirate], 3 damage
Finaffin [ninja], 5 damage
CVDD [pirate], 5 damage
Frigs [ninja], 3 damage
MEN [pirate], 3 heal

SAF:
weebl [pirate], 2 rounds
Calamity [pirate], 3 rounds
D'anna Biers [pirate], 3 rounds
darthmario [pirate], 3 rounds
Silkenfist [ninja], 3 rounds
Samurai General [ninja], 3 rounds
pingcode [ninja], 3 rounds
Koga [ninja], 3 rounds

HP:
30 hp: Castaras, XF, MEN, Shadow, Vicarian.
29 hp: Calamity, Supagoof, D'anna Biers, Finaffin.
27 hp: weebl, darthmario, Koga, D'anna Biers, Silkenfist, Samurai General, pingcode, Orzel.
25 hp: Captain Van Der Decker.
24 hp: Frigs, Hyramgraff, Castaras.
23 hp: Vespe Ratavo.

I thinks that sums it up. I'm glad that we've got more actions than before. Oh, yeah, Castaras, THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME HOW TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Vhaidara
2007-06-03, 10:02 PM
OK, and also, did you ever answer the question in my sign-up post of how much damage you can take? And I joined as a ninja.

V Junior
2007-06-04, 01:59 AM
ATTENTION- I have received several steal/claiming booty actions where this is actually impossible, due to the fact that it would take you over 30 hit points. You cannot go over 30 hit points, so I have converted these into swashbuckle/slash actions. Thank you.

@bookboy- -sigh- Okay, first ninja down then.

pingcode20
2007-06-04, 03:59 AM
ARGH! WHY DO PEOPLE NOT BOTHER TO INFORM ME WHEN THESE THINGS START?:smallfurious:

Shadow
2007-06-04, 04:31 AM
That's OK buddy, I'm on it!
You know what to do....

Emperor Ing
2007-06-04, 05:25 AM
Ninjas: Stealth, Assassins, Hired, Hunters, Fast, Agile, Wear black

Pirates: Gold, Gold, Living on a ship, Hunted, Less-than-invisible, unorganized

While the idea of gold appearing twice on the list is good and all, because ur hunted by national governments, you cant spend it!

Im siding with the ninjas! :smallsmile:

And I hope other pirates will turn around and see the light:smallamused:

Vhaidara
2007-06-04, 06:09 AM
Sign-ups are over, V-Junior just missed my sign-up.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-04, 08:57 AM
Yeah, and if Bookboy's signing up with the ninjas, the next person should be a pirate, only fair, it seems. Besides, you forgot to mention ninjas have to uphold a code and honor, while Pirates have none! ("Arrrr, the pirate code are more guidelines than anything else, matey!").
Also, Pirates are way stronger than ninjas, they know how to swing around on ropes as well, and they have cannons! Friggin' cannons!

HyramGraff
2007-06-04, 10:47 AM
I believe that I should have 27 HP from the heal.

Vhaidara
2007-06-05, 07:59 PM
Yeah, and if Bookboy's signing up with the ninjas, the next person should be a pirate, only fair, it seems. Besides, you forgot to mention ninjas have to uphold a code and honor, while Pirates have none! ("Arrrr, the pirate code are more guidelines than anything else, matey!").
Also, Pirates are way stronger than ninjas, they know how to swing around on ropes as well, and they have cannons! Friggin' cannons!

I'm not just signing up! Check page one, and you'll see that V Junior just missed my sign-up.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-06, 08:28 AM
Yes, yes, I know, but that's besides the point entierly. The point is there'll be more ninja's than pirates, which would still be an easy win in real life, but an unfair situation here, cause both groups have equal powers.

Supagoof
2007-06-06, 06:04 PM
Ah see, that doesn't matter. Us pirates still have the advantage. You see, we use advanced battle tactics. :smallamused:

V Junior
2007-06-10, 11:53 AM
((Damage total removed, too much hassle, along with Standing Around Foolishly list.))

TIME'S UP! 12/20 actions. Nice. Also, I apologise for the mega-delay!! I was cut off from the actions for yonks!!

Vicarian, Hyrammgraff, Shadow, and Samarai General [ninjas] slash Vespe Ratavo [pirate] for 20 points of damage, while pingcode [ninja] slashes poor Vespe for 3 points of damage (and gains 3 hp in the process), bringing him to exactly 0 hp! Vespe slumps to the floor, dead, as the first casulty of this war. Ow.
Supagoof [pirate] starts singing while swashbuckling Xykon Fan [ninja]. Finaffin and Xykon Fan [ninjas] slash Castaras [pirate], while Silkenfist [ninja] steals from her. MEN [pirate] claims Frigs' [ninja] booty.

HIT POINTS:
30 hp: Shadow, Vicarian, MEN, pingcode.
29 hp: Supagoof, Finaffin.
28 hp: Calamity.
27 hp: Silkenfist, Samurai General, Orzel.
26 hp: weebl, darthmario, Koga, D'anna Biers.
24 hp: Hyramgraff, Captain Van Der Decker.
22 hp: XF.
19 hp: Frigs.
7 hp: Castaras.

DEAD: Vespe Ratavo

I see that there was a massive gang-up on poor Vespe (RIP, you poor fool). I am making a PLEA for award makers. I need two awards- Dead First for poor Vespe and First Kill for pingcode.

*V Junior appears and buries Vespes' body*

Shadow
2007-06-10, 12:20 PM
Who's next?!?

V Junior
2007-06-10, 12:58 PM
Castaras, probably. I mean, she's on 7 hp... no way is she gonna survive the next few rounds. Also, Frigs maybe too. 19 hp and Round Five begginning? Not cool. I'm just saying that those two should watch thier backs.

Bookboy, sorry, but Vespe was a PIRATE, and you want to be a ninja. No luck there, I'm afraid.

Vhaidara
2007-06-10, 01:04 PM
Someone kill a ninja! ninjas, don't get mad at me, because you have backup and I want in!

Castaras
2007-06-10, 01:09 PM
*Holds up a large sign.*

Small and harmless. Don't hurt me. What'd I ever do to you?

*Realizes something and scribbles on the sign*

What'd I ever do to you? Ah. Right. Pirate.

*Notices ninjas coming to kill her. Puts on glasses and puts down sword.*

You...wouldn't hurt the girl with glasses, would you?

Vhaidara
2007-06-12, 02:56 PM
Just how long is one round?

Orzel
2007-06-13, 05:55 PM
Hey my auto attack was never performed last round!

V Junior
2007-06-18, 03:40 AM
TIME'S UP! 12/20 actions. Bookboy, to be honest, I don't often have enough time to end the round, so I end it when I can.

Supagoof [pirate] swings towards Castaras [pirate] and gets her out of harm's way (and the General's blade [ninja])... but, alas, he has three hit points stolen off him by XF [ninja] and he is slashed by Finnaffin [ninja]. MEN [pirate] desperatly climbs away from attackers Silkenfist, Vicarian, Shadow and pingcode [ninjas]; BUT he also escapes from a traitor, Hyrammgraff [pirate!!]! That's not going to go down well! :eek: :furious:
Orzel [ninja] slashes Samurai General [pirate]. The Captain [pirate] climbs the riggings with MEN [pirate].

HIT POINTS:
30 hp: Shadow, Vicarian, MEN, pingcode.
29 hp: Finaffin.
27 hp: Hyramgraff, Silkenfist, Orzel.
24 hp: Captain Van Der Decker.
22 hp: Samurai General, Supagoof, XF.
19 hp: Frigs.

Noble Supagoof risked his life to save Cassie... they both got out alive, but I still cannot fanthom why Hyrammgraff attacked one of his own!

Supagoof
2007-06-18, 08:44 AM
((Supagoof for Hero in the Playground! :smallwink: ))

Supagoof, having swung in and saved Castaras, turns and points his cutlass at the ninja.

Seems like yah ninny's is havin's troubah wit honor. But since'n ninny's have no code per say, spectin' a traitor's in yah midst is only natural, innit?

Then raising his cutlass over his head, Supagoof grabs the rope and swings towards Xykon Fan.

HyramGraff
2007-06-18, 12:49 PM
I'm so ninja, even the narator thinks I'm a pirate! :cool:

Vhaidara
2007-06-18, 12:58 PM
Vote Bookboy for Sidekick! And someone kill a ninja already!

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-18, 01:42 PM
Doesn't seem fair for the ninja's to get extras and the pirates not...
I demand a replacement for vespe!

Vhaidara
2007-06-18, 01:43 PM
Technically I was supposed to be in at the begining, but V Junior forgot to put me in. So actually, Ninjas are gaining a forgoten player.

Finaffin
2007-06-18, 11:34 PM
Note to everyone, hyramgraf is a NINJA! He is not a pirate! Just make sure to remember this and stay away from him, ninjas.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-19, 04:37 AM
Bookboy, forgotten or not, that still gives the ninjas an extra player.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-19, 04:56 AM
Ninjas own pirates in every way

1) Stealth, agile, trained, and silent assassins. You'll have a sword and 5 shurikens in your back before you can say OMG NINJA!!!
2) Pirate cannons are NOT explosive, NO AOE!!! so forget about using them on ninjas, Theyre just too fast
3) Pirates are less than discreet, and possess little loyalty to other crew members. A pirate ship with 20 crew members + captain is more like 20 different pirate factions loosely allied.
4) Watch the 'ask a ninja' videos on youtube. I havent found the NVP one, but when I do...:smalleek:

Look, I LOVED the new POTC movie, but ninjas are better than pirates, all the way. One second, its a pirate ship, next, itsa ghost ship! :smallwink:

Samurai General
2007-06-19, 05:45 PM
Curse you Supagoof!!!!!!CURSE YOU!!!!!!

Silkenfist
2007-06-19, 08:00 PM

1) Stealth, agile, trained, and silent assassins. You'll have a sword and 5 shurikens in your back before you can say OMG NINJA!!!
2) Pirate cannons are NOT explosive, NO AOE!!! so forget about using them on ninjas, Theyre just too fast
3) Pirates are less than discreet, and possess little loyalty to other crew members. A pirate ship with 20 crew members + captain is more like 20 different pirate factions loosely allied.
4) Watch the 'ask a ninja' videos on youtube. I havent found the NVP one, but when I do...:smalleek:

Look, I LOVED the new POTC movie, but ninjas are better than pirates, all the way. One second, its a pirate ship, next, itsa ghost ship! :smallwink:

Seconded...

You know, I think of this conflict similar to the (imaginary) conflict of Ninja vs. Clowns. They can't be compared directly, Clowns may have some sympathies, some people might rather be a Clown than a Ninja. And hey, one might think of some far-fetched comedical scenarios, where Clowns would beat Ninja in a battle. But anybody who spends a split second considering who would actually win a battle can't seriously come to an answer that is not "Ninja"

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-20, 03:27 AM

1) Shurikens? A blade? Bah, a bit of a decent pirate can take those without a problem!
2) If you fill a cannon with enough shrapnel, it'll hit anything, you don't have to see it to hit it.
3) When allied against a common enemy, pirates are very good team players indeed.
4)Haven't seen the movies, but I doubt they'd change my opinion.
5) Try attacking pirates in their natural habitat: in the middle of the ocean. Nowhere to hide for you, ninja!
6) Ninja's value honor. Pirates, they just don't give a damn.
7) Pirates: guns. Ninjas: shurikens. Guess who's most effective.

Supagoof
2007-06-20, 09:03 AM
Curse you Supagoof!!!!!!CURSE YOU!!!!!!

Whassamatta mate? Ya think I'd let yah harm this'n pretty pirate, did ya? Our lot we ain pretty in such, so why would I let you harm one of our jewels of the sea? Specially one tha can cook pies and such...:smalltongue:

V Junior
2007-06-23, 02:26 AM
TIME'S UP! I have 8/20 actions.

Finnaffin and pingcode20 [ninjas] try to slash MEN [pirate] while XF [ninja] tries to steal from him, but they fail due to the fact that Orzel [pirate] swings by on a rope and grabs MEN [pirate]. MEN [pirate] then attacks Shadow [ninja] from the safety of the air.
The General [ninja] tries to slash Castaras [pirate], but she climbs the riggings before he can get her. Supagoof [pirate] climbs the riggings next to her.
Hyramgraff [who is a NINJA NOT a pirate] slashes the Captain [pirate].

HIT POINTS:
30 hp: Vicarian, MEN, pingcode.
29 hp: Finaffin.
27 hp: Hyramgraff, Silkenfist, Orzel.
25 hp: Shadow
22 hp: Samurai General, Supagoof, XF.
19 hp: Frigs, Captain Van Der Decker.

Not much happening. Huh.

V Junior
2007-06-23, 02:29 AM
Hyrammgraff, I owe you an apology. I had you down as using a pirate action (I don't know how or why), and thought you were a pirate. I'm sorry, truly, I am. But I now know that you're a ninja, not a pirate. That was MY FAULT and I'm sorry about it. You can spank me now.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-06-23, 08:57 AM
Yea, matey, spank 'er! Also, arr, it hurts me ya tried to stick them daggers in me old seafarin' soul, ninjas...Prepare for some good ol' retaliation, pirate style!

Shadow
2007-06-23, 01:25 PM
Dammit. I've been so busy that I didn't get my action in on time.

Samurai General
2007-06-28, 09:58 PM
If this is on a ship, I don't see how one could ride A FREAKING WHITE TIGER on the decks of a ship. Nope.

Supagoof
2007-06-29, 01:21 PM
A samurais general whose riding a white tiger alongside the ninja's on a ship.

Hmmm....

And you've missed your target twice.

Perhaps you should give the tiger a break mate. Spose it could be what throwin' your game off.

Or maybe it's because you're a Samurai fighting with Ninja. Ninja's are in it for themselves, but Samurai fight alongside their team. Like us pirates do mate. We also honor the code...not Samurai code mind you but code none the less. Don't you think that makes us kind of brethen perhaps? I mean, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, unless he too is also my enemy, but that would make him my enemy's friend when they are enemies. Are you following this?

Good, now pay attention.

I propose that we find an equitable solution to the matter at hand. Cassie here is more pirate then ninja, even though she has both. You see she makes pies, which not only rhyme with pirate, but also require the delicate touch a ninja just doesn't completely have. I mean have you heard of a ninja cook? No, but you have heard of cooks on a pirate ship. So why don't you think about that for a bit as I go find what my heart desires kay?

Kay.

Samurai General
2007-06-29, 02:39 PM
For its all part of my stratagy, Supagoof. All a stratagy.:smallwink:

MrEdwardNigma
2007-07-02, 07:59 AM
Since when do "pies" rhyme with "pirates"??? I believe you meant an alliteration. Or you know of some wicked rhyming that I never heard of...

Xykon_Fan
2007-07-04, 12:18 PM
When's the next round? Oh, did I send in an action? I think I did...bah.

Just in case...(Goes off to PM)