PDA

View Full Version : Battle training arena

Vhaidara
2007-05-24, 08:47 PM
Run by Rishtak and Katriana, the only rule in combat is no killing. Feel free to use any dirty trick you want.

REGISTERED

Rishtak

Katriana

Rooms:

Training grounds
There are two parts of the training grounds. First, the dummy area, where you can smack around dummies. Second, the monster room, where you can have any monster you want summoned. Both are free.

Bedrooms
There are 12 rooms, two of which are for Riahtak and Katriana. You can rent them for 5gp a night. They are extremely well furnished, and include jugglers when requested.

Arena
This is where you can fight other PC's. You have to register in order to fight here, and can be challenged by anyone else on the list. Betting on the outcome is optional.

Armory
You can find almost every weapon imaginable here, up to a DnD enhantment equivelent of +3.

Roof
This enclosed roof is where Rishtak and Katriana keep their most valuable possesions. It is rumored to contain a dragon egg belonging to Katriana.

V I know. this is for everyone to try new techniques that probably wouldn't be allowed at the house of swords. Also, Rishtak and Katrina needed a business. You may not know, but Shadowbow is also the head of the Hunters. You might not know because he's the only member.

Nightwing
2007-05-24, 08:50 PM
((just because your angry that I would not let you use any thing but a sword in a place called the sword building does not mean you have to start a new thread:smallsmile: . But my advice is spreed lots of propaganda. you get more customers.))