PDA

View Full Version : Animatallia ((Plot)) - Part of Inner Animal Week

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 10:27 AM
Deep in the woods, the Druid plots and prays. He hates people, for they are unkind and harm other things for foolish reasons, they kill without heed. He hates people, but loves animals, if only...
"Spirits, Help me, Earth, in your mighty glory and presence, can't you see what these people have done? Man, Elf, Dwarf and Orc, all neglect your bounties and take more than they need, their desires harm you, is there nothing you can do?"
He sat by the stream, one of the many fresh water sources of the Town. For a while there was no response. Then, all of a sudden, a Dryad walked out from behind the trees. No, this wasn't just a Dryad, the green glow and etheral voice gave it away.
"What would you have done to stop them, my child? Death, killing, more bloodshed, those only lead to more destruction, more pain. For they are still a part of Mother Earth, their deaths still pain here."
He sat quietly, astonished by the presence. He had spoken to her many times, but this was the first she spoke back, the form he recognized immediately, the spirit he gradually realized was Nature herself.
"No, Mother," She is the mother of everything, "I wish for them to have a different point of view, a mass transformation. Maybe, my brother the Bear, or sister the Hen, would no longer be forced into hunts, if my fellow Man felt what it was like to be an animal."
Mother Earth smiled, she saw where he was going with this, She rose her arms, and focused her energy upon the waters. Wisps of energy flowed into the rivers from the trees, the rivers glowed a brilliant green. The druid looked about, the trees were losing their color, the plants seemed to fade, even Mother Nature started to lose her beauty. This wasn't what he wanted, he didn't want nature to suffer anymore.
"Fear not my child," when she was done, "The waters now speak of your wish, any man, elf, orc, goblin, anything that drinks this water, will become a refection of themselves in Animal form."

The druid bent down and drank from the stream...
<hr>
Back in town, the fountains' and faucets' waters were slightly greener than normal, in town square, a few kids gathered by the fountain.
"Drink it!"
"C'mon! Do it!"
"Okay, if you say so," Billy bent down and took a sip of the water.
"I can't believe he did that! Wha-?"
Billy started convulsing, his face mutated,he began growing a wooly coat, he became a sheep.
"Baaah!"
((Welcome to Inner Animal Week, (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43120) Town Edition))

wxdruid
2007-05-26, 11:00 AM
((I like it...all of the sudden...I need an avi...:smallbiggrin: ))

Castaras
2007-05-26, 11:38 AM
(( Hmm...:smallamused:

Castaras, Castaras, come here Castaras... ))

Nevrmore
2007-05-26, 01:10 PM
((I thought for sure Billy was going to turn into a donkey.

Pinnochio scared the crap out of me as a child.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 01:13 PM
((Maybe, but in this instance, Billy isn't acting like a Jackass, he's just following the Herd.))

Rebonack
2007-05-26, 01:13 PM
((Billy should have turned into a goat, if only for the pun.))