PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next New 5e Class: Precisionist (Beta)

Misty
2015-11-03, 10:55 PM
As we all know 5e is a little short on purely martial classes. To combat this My friends and I have created the Precisionist. A class that devotes their training to focus their skill and aim on a bullseye. Unlike most warriors: they disregard raw strength in favor of swift strikes that have been carefully aimed. Their senses have also been honed, especially their vision, so that they don't miss anything in their surroundings. Though their arsenal is limited to a few weapons they learn to master the blowgun unlike any other warrior. Few have even delved into the arcane, embracing the versatility it offers, while still always hitting the bullseye.

Let me know what you guys think, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Here's the pdf:

http://1drv.ms/1WilMyv

Turtlemancer
2015-11-06, 11:34 AM
Couldn't this be easily accomplished with an archetype? Its important to always ask yourself if an Archetype would do just as well if not better.

though admittedly this looks cool really wuxia.

cooldes
2015-11-07, 05:01 PM
the class looks really nice. i like the idea, very complicated but i also see why.
i also see that's it's different enough from everything else and has enough of it's own content to be it's own class and not just an archetype. so good job on that as well. all of these ideas would not have been able to work so well together as an archetype with limited features.