PDA

View Full Version : Gnoll settlements.

domovoy
2007-05-28, 07:28 PM
Hey. I got to get an adventure ready for a 2nd level party and I was wondering what kind of settlements would Gnolls generally live in? Mud huts? Caves? Caravans? Maybe just Tents?

Anyone got any good ideas?

Daedo daShoegod
2007-05-28, 07:42 PM
Gnolls tend to live in caves, especially those that lead underground. They are also known to occupy abandoned forts or use wood from other sources etc. Gnolls are pretty lazy and generally have humanoid slaves do their work for them (other than hunting). Also if the PCs rescue some slaves they'll probably feel more accomplished.

domovoy
2007-05-28, 07:46 PM
Gnolls tend to live in caves, especially those that lead underground. They are also known to occupy abandoned forts or use wood from other sources etc. Gnolls are pretty lazy and generally have humanoid slaves do their work for them (other than hunting). Also if the PCs rescue some slaves they'll probably feel more accomplished.

Thanks for your help. Your a big help. :smallbiggrin:

EvilElitest
2007-05-28, 08:04 PM

I thought, just from reading Races of the wild that they lived in nomatic tent like structures, though your right about he fort thing and the lazyness and hte slave bit
from,
EE

Fhaolan
2007-05-28, 08:29 PM
If you want to pull something in that's not quite 'core', go yurts. Why? 'cause I like yurts. I even like the name... yurt, yurt, yurt... :)

thehothead
2007-05-29, 01:15 AM
Ok that's just stupid, why would the word yurt... be... fun... Woah... you're right, Yurt IS an awesome word. YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT, YURT.

ClericofPhwarrr
2007-05-29, 01:22 AM
They prefer high-rise condos, when available.