PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Pseudodragon PC Race (PEACH)

DracoKnight
2015-11-11, 01:34 PM
So, as it currently is, it's probably too OP :P

Pseudodragon

Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2, and your Charisma score increases by 1.
Age. Pseudodragons mature faster than Humans, and can live to be hundreds of years old.
Alignment. Most Pseudodragons have a grasp of morality, but are not afraid to bend the rules. They tend towards Neutral Good.
Size. You are somewhere between 1 and 2 feet long from nose to tail. Your size is Tiny.
Speed. Your base walking speed is 15 feet.
Keen Senses. You are proficient with the Perception skill.
Venom Sting. You have a venomous stinger on the tip of your tail, and you may use your action to make an attack with it. Your stinger deals 1d4 piercing damage. When you sting a creature they must make a Constitution saving throw, or become poisoned until the end of your next turn. The DC for this saving throw is 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Constitution modifier.
Winged. You have a fly speed of 30 feet. You do not benefit from this speed if you are wearing medium or heavy armor.
Languages. You can speak and read Common and Draconic.

JNAProductions
2015-11-11, 01:42 PM
I'd drop the flying speed to 30'. They're small buggers.

Other than that, all looks good.

DracoKnight
2015-11-11, 01:43 PM
I'd drop the flying speed to 30'. They're small buggers.

Other than that, all looks good.

Okays. That does make sense. I was literally just pulling their stats from the MM. But I saw the fly speed and the alarms went off in my head :P

And I wasn't even gonna try porting over their Magic Resistance. :P