PDA

View Full Version : Exalted Feat that stacks

AngelAndrius
2007-06-06, 06:41 PM
Whenever I take Vow of Poverty, I quickly run out of applicable bonus exalted feats. So I was thinking there should be a feat that you could take multiple times that would appeal to any potential class taking Vow of Poverty. This is one idea I came up with.

Energy Resilience [EX]

Prerequisite: Any Good, Character level 3rd

Benefit: You gain +2 sacred bonus to saves versus a specified energy type of your choice.

Special: You may take this feat multiple times, each new time you must select a different energy type to apply this feat to.

So yeah, just kind of off the top of my head, but you get the general idea.

Poppatomus
2007-06-06, 06:48 PM
Inspired leap
Req: Vow of poverty, +10 Jump, +10 tumble, spring attack, any good

As a move equivalent action you may lead up to 50 ft in the air towards towards any target that has attacked you within the last 5 rounds. This may target any character within ground radius of the character equal to the amount of distance you could cover with a normal move action. This automatically consumes all of your movement for that round. You land in the square directly beneath the target.

This feat may be taken more than once, for each time it is used add 50 feet to the distance that can be jumped.

AngelAndrius
2007-06-06, 06:56 PM
Inspired leap
Req: Vow of poverty, +10 Jump, +10 tumble, spring attack, any good

As a move equivalent action you may lead up to 50 ft in the air towards towards any target that has attacked you within the last 5 rounds. This may target any character within ground radius of the character equal to the amount of distance you could cover with a normal move action. This automatically consumes all of your movement for that round. You land in the square directly beneath the target.

This feat may be taken more than once, for each time it is used add 50 feet to the distance that can be jumped.

Wow really powerful.

so basically it gives a lot of mobility to the vow of poverty person.

But waht about non-monks who have a movement of 30'? They can target anyone withing 30' but potentially leap 100'-150' to catch up to them?

Poppatomus
2007-06-06, 07:07 PM
Well, the idea is meant to replicate something akin to flight, difficult for a VoP character to mimic. Maybe I need to reword it. Basically it forces a character trying to just buzz the earth bound VoP to think twice.

Probably should allow additional instances of the feat to increase the horizontal, as well as the vertical range.

Speaking of, you could also add

EDIT: plus you were looking for fairly epic stuff, right? IMO if you take a VoP you should get the benefit of the doubt on powerful feats.

Godspeed
Req: Dex 19, Vow of Poverty, any good.

Increases the ground movement speed of the character by 5 ft. On any round where the character takes only move actions they gain an additional +1 luck bonus to their AC.

This feat can be taken more than once. Each time it increases base ground movement speed by an additional 5 ft.

AngelAndrius
2007-06-06, 07:15 PM
Well, the idea is meant to replicate something akin to flight, difficult for a VoP character to mimic. Maybe I need to reword it. Basically it forces a character trying to just buzz the earth bound VoP to think twice.

Probably should allow additional instances of the feat to increase the horizontal, as well as the vertical range.

Speaking of, you could also add

EDIT: plus you were looking for fairly epic stuff, right? IMO if you take a VoP you should get the benefit of the doubt on powerful feats.

Godspeed
Req: Dex 19, Vow of Poverty, any good.

Increases the ground movement speed of the character by 5 ft. On any round where the character takes only move actions they gain an additional +1 luck bonus to their AC.

This feat can be taken more than once. Each time it increases base ground movement speed by an additional 5 ft.

Now that's a great feat! But I wasn't necessarily looking for epic stuff. Some times I run out of goos feats by like lvl 6 lol.