PDA

View Full Version : AMEN X: Call of Moonthulu

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

zeratul
2007-06-11, 06:10 PM
Saurous casts Banish Silence.

"Quick, someone do something funny to get the thread started again."

Zeratul makes some offensive comment about Saurous being a necropheliac (which he totally is).

Well we all seem to think it's funny:smallamused: .

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 06:16 PM
First of all, that was me, not Vespe.
Secondly...
Carlos pulls out a chainsword (it's like a sword, but with a chainblade).
Did you know that I could attack each one of your body parts individually? Let's try it out.
Carlos Great Cleaves! (you have to have it in italics) each part of Magtok's body, including his right and left eyes, ears, shoulders, hands, fingers, kidneys, organs, feet, toes, and brain.
Anyone else like to make a comment? Hmm?

zeratul
2007-06-11, 06:20 PM
First of all, that was me, not Vespe.
Secondly...
Carlos pulls out a chainsword (it's like a sword, but with a chainblade).
Did you know that I could attack each one of your body parts individually? Let's try it out.
Carlos Great Cleaves! (you have to have it in italics) each part of Magtok's body, including his right and left eyes, ears, shoulders, hands, fingers, kidneys, organs, feet, toes, and brain.
Anyone else like to make a comment? Hmm?

*snicker* "Carlos has boobies." Zeratul runs away into a bunker, and locks the door.

Saurous
2007-06-11, 06:21 PM
Zeratul makes some offensive comment about Saurous being a necropheliac (which he totally is).

Well we all seem to think it's funny:smallamused: .

Saurous waves a hand, and Zeratul's intestines burst out of his body, and strangle him.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 06:23 PM
Carlos bursts into the bunker.
Hey Saur, mind if I kill him too?
Carlos Great Cleaves! zeratul to pieces.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 06:25 PM
The next Magtok clone shows up, and tries to read and figure out what happened while he was gone. He shakes his head in disgust when he sees how horribly misguided and aimless the others are without him, and heads to his room for a little while until things calm down.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-06-11, 06:31 PM
Fullbladder walks past, his nose quite literally in a cup of coffee. He doesn't look up as he sits down and sighs into freshly brewed beverage.

"Coming here was probably a mistake."

He looks, via periferal vision, at whatever is occuring.

"I hate nostalgia."

Saurous
The next Magtok clone shows up, and tries to read and figure out what happened while he was gone. He shakes his head in disgust when he sees how horribly misguided and aimless the others are without him, and heads to his room for a little while until things calm down.

"Well, if we somehow get rid of Fus and your girlfriend, Magtok, it'd almost be bearable around here."

zeratul
Zeratul peices himself back together, and hides in the bunker.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 06:34 PM
"Well, if we somehow get rid of Fus and your girlfriend, Magtok, it'd almost be bearable around here."

I normally would agree with you, but Junior would kill me if I did. So I think I'll just give you the middle finger and pretend to take her side.

Magtok gives Saur the middle finger, and then tries to watch TV without some idiotic cloud of gas (Fus.) messing around.

Oh, and hello again Fullbladder. Long time no see. You look as crabby as always.

2007-06-11, 06:41 PM
Fullbladder gives Magtok a good ol' fashioned glare. Then he nods to acknowledge the greeting and such.

"I see you're still running on that Death Clone thing. What's on?"

He rotates in his seat to an angle facing the television. He offers Magtok some coffee.

Saurous
2007-06-11, 06:47 PM
Saurous shakes his head.

"We could just vacuum Fus, and then throw the vacuum into a river.

And I know I'm not the one who normally suggests these things, but shouldn't there be some sort of tenth thread celebration? Y'know, a party or something? Or maybe just go out on a world conquering killing spree?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 06:48 PM
Magtok accepts the coffee and takes a drink, not really caring if it kills him or not.

I think the Simpsons is going to be on soon. Oh, and there was a commercial for that Transformers movie.

And I know I'm not the one who normally suggests these things, but shouldn't there be some sort of tenth thread celebration? Y'know, a party or something? Or maybe just go out on a world conquering killing spree?"

Yeah, we should. Hmm...maybe we should all...nah, it'd never work. The playground would unite agaisnt us and banish us to some thousand year sleep thingy or something.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 06:50 PM
I still propose Karaoke.
That's all you ever say.
Whatever.

zeratul
2007-06-11, 06:51 PM
Saurous shakes his head.

"We could just vacuum Fus, and then throw the vacuum into a river.

Sounds good to me. Killing spree, then partey

2007-06-11, 06:52 PM
"If he's a gas, a vacuum wouldn't hold well enough. You'd need something airtight, like a ketchup bottle hooked up to a hydrolic pump. Maybe some logic. That's always worked in my experience."

"I'm in for the killing, by the way."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 07:02 PM
So...where should we start this killing spree? I was thinking Endor, but we might want to invade some other thread too. Maybe take over Random Banter for a few glorious moments. Saur might actually get over his fear of the FB! :smalltongue:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 07:03 PM
I just posted there! Go go go!
Carlos teleports everyone to Random Banter.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 07:10 PM
There, I posted. Happy now?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 07:33 PM
Hey, I was just wondering, would anyone be up for an AMEN only d20 Apocalypse game? I'd be up to GM, if you want. Custom campaign setting and everything. It's all right if you don't have d20 Modern or d20 Apocalypse, because I have Apocalypse and there's the SRD. (http://www.12tomidnight.com/d20modernsrd/Home.php)

Or if anyone else wants to GM, go ahead. Just checking interest in a d20 Apocalypse game.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-11, 09:19 PM
Are there demon-elves?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 09:22 PM
Hey, I was just wondering, would anyone be up for an AMEN only d20 Apocalypse game? I'd be up to GM, if you want. Custom campaign setting and everything. It's all right if you don't have d20 Modern or d20 Apocalypse, because I have Apocalypse and there's the SRD. (http://www.12tomidnight.com/d20modernsrd/Home.php)

Or if anyone else wants to GM, go ahead. Just checking interest in a d20 Apocalypse game.

I'd be interested in playing. Unfortunatly, my player has never, ever actually played a d20 game.

A gasp is heard throughout the audience, and Magtok and his player hide their faces in shame.

*Sob* I'll never be a true geek like everyone else. :smallfrown:

Raistlin1040
2007-06-11, 09:26 PM
lies!!!!!!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 09:27 PM
I'd be interested in playing. Unfortunatly, my player has never, ever actually played a d20 game.

A gasp is heard throughout the audience, and Magtok and his player hide their faces in shame.

It's ok. We're all friends here. We'll teach you Magtok. The first and most important rule is that the GM's word is LAW. Remember that, and you'll be just fine.

Are there demon-elves?

Um....sure. What ECL are those?

Raistlin1040
2007-06-11, 09:34 PM
Think more powerful than Fiendish template, but not as Fiendish as Half-Fiend. LA+3?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 09:36 PM
I guess you can go as one...let's see, what level do you think we should start as?

Saurous
2007-06-11, 09:36 PM

"It's alright, MP. I've only played a d20 game once or twice before."

Someone gasps in the audience. SP waves a hand at Saurous, who rips the soul out of the gasper.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-11, 09:38 PM
I might as well say it, I've only played like once or twice as well.
*OH
SHAWK*

Lord Magtok
2007-06-11, 09:41 PM
Magtok looks around, and then pauses to think.

Wait a sec...maybe I have done a d20 game.

At a friend's birthday party, we made a bunch of character sheets for D&D, but were too busy joking around and not taking the game seriously to even do two turns. I also played my younger brother's Heroscape game and Baldur's Gate II for PS, and read a bunch of stuff about saves and other stuff while I've been here. Does that count? :smallconfused:

Uberblah
2007-06-11, 10:54 PM
Uber looks around. Somehow he's out of the kitchen.
Damn. Missed 'em again.

2007-06-11, 10:58 PM
Fullbladder looms up behind Uberblah.

"You lookin' for someone?"

He walks over to the coffee maker, begins to offer Uberblah some coffee, then slumps over the counter.

Within five seconds the counter has a filmy layer of goblin saliva, and the kitchen fills with Fullbladder's snores.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 12:17 AM
Heroscape no, everything else yes. Now? Me works on campaign setting.

Castaras
2007-06-12, 09:49 AM
Look, Cassie. I'll do those three things I'd said I might do.
You mean the *whisper whisper whisper*
Yes. Those things.
Oh. Okay.

Castaras hands Lizzie the player controls. She gets shifted into a pony, and trots out of the base on some unknown quest.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 10:48 AM
"Okay, so it seems that Castaras has gone on some sort of quest, possibly to fulfill something that had happened in her past."

Saurous sighs, and wonders if he will actually ever have a somewhat interesting plot.

"What? I'm still thinking about it."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 10:53 AM
Ok, I guess I'll make the Recruiting thread for this game. And yes, the position of GM is open if anyone wants it.
Carlos sets to work on creating the thread.
Should we make it AMEN only?

Exachix
2007-06-12, 11:01 AM
Exachix looks around and hmms.

"And all is quiet..."

He looks at Vespe.

"Whatever, it may be a good idea"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-12, 11:12 AM
It's always quiet here. Here the insanity that very rarely happens here is quiet. To be perfectly honest I've seen noisier sleepy rural country villages; and ghost towns.
Curly wanders in and out of every room in the base except the kitchen looking for something to do."Hey, books. I'm not gonna be found any time soon. She disappears into the library.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 11:15 AM
"Actually, hardly anyone is around until late afternoon.

And because all everyone wants to do now is sit around and watch TV instead of actually doing villainous things."

Exachix
2007-06-12, 11:57 AM
"Consider this Saur.

We watch TV... but watch and think. Thinking of how we can execute plans effectively."

Saurous
2007-06-12, 12:05 PM
"Consider this Saur.

We watch TV... but watch and think. Thinking of how we can execute plans effectively."

"Yes, but with planning you need to eventually use said plans."

Exachix
2007-06-12, 12:20 PM
"Yes. But the greater the magnitude of the plan the greater the planning required."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-12, 12:33 PM
"So, what you're saying then is that you and Cassie will eventually do something extremely momentous, destructive and ell-planned out because you've been sitting around thinking? Unlike a lot of other Associates who like to cause random madness and failed plot attempts
*Attempts to inroduce a plot*
*CP handwaves it away to see if she can*
*It goes away*
"Curse my player."
A portal opens up and Smudge walks through. Because Exy is almost certainly sitting on a sofa she jumps up onto the sofa, hops onto Exys' stomach and curls up purring.I want to be stroked now Exy.
"Stupid familiar."

Exachix
2007-06-12, 12:44 PM
Unfortunatly, he IS a fox.

"How?"

He smiles.

"My plan has very little to do with Castaras... although..."

He hmms... you can probably hear him muttering 'that potion would work well'.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 12:49 PM
"Ex, you do realize that your plotting will make Magtok all the more paranoid, thus making his attempts to prove that you are a spy all the more agressive."

Korith
2007-06-12, 03:16 PM
A paranoid Magtok is a Magtok that makes sense.

Proceed with the plotting.

Exachix
2007-06-12, 03:33 PM
Exachix nodds.

"Yes. It's quite fun really. He THINKS I'm a spy. Listening to his accusations is fun really. I'd just love to see his face when he works out he's wrong."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 03:35 PM
What the hell? It talks? I always thought that was some weird Fox-Rug of Vespe's, but it appears to be an Animated Fox-Rug of Vespe's!

Saurous
2007-06-12, 03:39 PM
What the hell? It talks? I always thought that was some weird Fox-Rug of Vespe's, but it appears to be an Animated Fox-Rug of Vespe's!

"Exachix isn't an animated fox-rug. It's just a talking fox-rug. It is not like he actually moves from that one spot."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 03:41 PM
Hm... That should be on his Character Page of the Wiki.

Let's see, maybe if you want, I'll DM the AMEN D20, but it'll come accross as a D20/D&D fusion, weapons and feats and stuff from D20 books will be availible, expensively, of course, but class and Pristige Classes will be mainly D&D, as most characters here conform to that... I'm talking the D20 stuff as for Magtok's needs, since he is pretty much the only one here that would use Future's Implants and Stuff.

It should capture all the greatness of this group. Hm... I'm thinking 10th Level, based on your AMEN selves. Let's see, do we have a Rogue, a Mage, a Fighter, and a Healbitch Cleric?

Castaras
2007-06-12, 04:08 PM
Let's see, do we have a Rogue, a Mage, a Fighter, and a Healbitch Cleric?

Castaras is a cleric/wizard/shadowdancer/foodomancer...

She could be a cleric for the rpg purposes. Domains would be fire and food.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 04:11 PM
Hm... That should be on his Character Page of the Wiki.

Let's see, maybe if you want, I'll DM the AMEN D20, but it'll come accross as a D20/D&D fusion, weapons and feats and stuff from D20 books will be availible, expensively, of course, but class and Pristige Classes will be mainly D&D, as most characters here conform to that... I'm talking the D20 stuff as for Magtok's needs, since he is pretty much the only one here that would use Future's Implants and Stuff.

It should capture all the greatness of this group. Hm... I'm thinking 10th Level, based on your AMEN selves. Let's see, do we have a Rogue, a Mage, a Fighter, and a Healbitch Cleric?

"Saurous is a Wizard (Necromancer)/Assasin, so he could technically be both the Mage of the group, and the Rogue."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 04:18 PM
Assassins don't work against Traps. Though your sneak attack will surely make up for your lost caster levels. * Rolls Eye *

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 04:27 PM
Actually, I never said we were going to be our AMEN selves...whatever.

Anyway, Vespe is a bard. I'd probably multiclass some. I mean, a lot.

Will there be zombies? Please please please? And can I bash in their heads with a TV?

Castaras
2007-06-12, 04:30 PM
Isn't Vespe some kinda Gestalt character? :smallconfused:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 04:32 PM
Bard-barian, but more emphasis on the bard part. Besides, Rex might not allow it. And maybe a bit of ranger. I don't know, I'll figure it out when we start.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 04:54 PM
To keep it fair, I guess he can be a Multi-Class Bard 7/ Barbarian 3.

Well, if we do our Amen Selves, this could be A really weird Adventure, but I have to figure out the plot, so...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 04:55 PM
I'll just take Bard 10, thank you very much.

As far as plot goes, let's do an Apocalypse! Come on! Zombies! Overpowered muscle cars! Flaming Burst Shotguns! It would rock!

Saurous
2007-06-12, 04:59 PM
I'll just take Bard 10, thank you very much.

As far as plot goes, let's do an Apocalypse! Come on! Zombies! Overpowered muscle cars! Flaming Burst Shotguns! It would rock!

"What's so special about Zombies? I mean, use some imagination with the undead, Carlos."

"I suppose I should just keep Saurous as a 10th level Wizard, instead of having Assassin along with it."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 05:01 PM
"What's so special about Zombies? I mean, use some imagination with the undead, Carlos."

But Zombies are cool! There's hundreds of them, and we can bash in their heads with TVs, and shotguns, and all sorts of cool stuff! Besides, Zombies are cool, unlike other undead.

Vampires: emo
Liches: emo
Revenant: emo
Wight: emo
Ghost: emo
Zombies: AWESOME!

Saurous
2007-06-12, 05:04 PM
But Zombies are cool! There's hundreds of them, and we can bash in their heads with TVs, and shotguns, and all sorts of cool stuff! Besides, Zombies are cool, unlike other undead.

Vampires: emo
Liches: emo
Revenant: emo
Wight: emo
Ghost: emo
Zombies: AWESOME!

"No. Shut up. You're a moron.

Also, I refuse to fight undead in such a manner. Show some respect to the undead."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 05:07 PM
"No. Shut up. You're a moron.
Your point? :smalltongue:

Also, I refuse to fight undead in such a manner. Show some respect to the undead."
MAKE me, necrophiliac!

Saurous
2007-06-12, 05:12 PM
Carlos's brain suddenly ignites.

"Alright, then."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 05:14 PM
Carlos' hair sets on fire, followed by his skin and muscle. When it's over, he looks like Ghost Rider.
Nice! Thanks Saur! I think I'll start working on my character sheet for Vespe. I'll just roll the stats, unless Rex objects.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 05:22 PM
A bucket of petrol pours itself on Carlos.

"Um, I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but where exactly can one get a character sheet template for this?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 05:23 PM
Linky (http://www.thetangledweb.net/home/)
Just register and go to "Online PC Sheets."
Rex, what should we do for equipment? Just take stuff we would logically have? Buy it?

PirateMonk
2007-06-12, 05:43 PM

"I'm insulted. :smallannoyed: "

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 05:43 PM
48,900 GP + 2d%, depending on your luck, you should have more than reular wealth, but you could have less as well. (Gives it a bit more Diversity)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 05:49 PM
2d100+0
57,40+0 = 97

So I have 48,997 GP? Nice.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 05:52 PM
O! You're three under WPL. Haha...

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 06:18 PM
Magtok returns to the thread, his head spinning with all the fancy words and numbers everyone seems to be using. He mutters something about most undead and goth/emo/anarchists/moody little crybabys before heading to his room to grab an aspirin.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 06:18 PM
Ding! (http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=16991)
Tell me if I need to change anything ok? Right now one of my friends wants on the computer, so bye for now.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 06:34 PM
Magtok's player fails to think of anything worth saying in this post, but realizes that someone needs to give this thread a good kick to the rear to get it moving again, so he smacks it with a Giant Boot of Bumping +5.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 06:44 PM
Saurous sighs, when a large desk of invincibility drops on top of him. He shouts in pain for a few minutes, before being able to slide out from under it.

"Damn you, spirit of randomness! Damn you!"

2007-06-12, 06:50 PM
Fullbladder, looking shiftily to either side, grabs hold of the desk that just hit Saurous. He begins to drag it away, devious, furniture-related thoughts on his mind.

I'll... uh.... just get this out of your way.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 06:50 PM
Hey, Magtok, wanna join in the AMEN D20?
Search Here for Equipment (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/msrd)
Here for Rules and Classes, (http://www.d20srd.org/)
And here for an Online Character sheet. (http://www.thetangledweb.net/home/)

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 06:51 PM
So with all the Hero and Villain in the playground talk, I've decided to rate the "regular" AMENites on if they'd be a good villain.

Rex Idiotarum: Although certainly evil and twisted enough, Rex lacks to cognitive ability to formulate a good play and then set it into motion. While nor exactly villain material, he's be a good torturer for any dark evil organization.

Vespe Ratavo: Vespe has the potential to be a good villian. He's reasonably smart and knows how to fight. However, he lacks ambition. He doesn't want to be a great force for evil, and is more content to be a minor Warlord for the forces of evil

Moon Called: Moon may believe she's a good villain, but she isn't really. While her drawings are formidable, any anime fan (Including myself) will sooner or later gain immunity to their power. If she desires to become a full-blown villain, she must gain other skills and a long term goal.

Lord Magtok: Finally. Although not the most original villain, Magtok is one at least. He is a classic Lex Luthor/James Bond villain. He's got a clear goal: Kill humans and replace them with cyborgs. He's got the brains to back up his plan and the ability to gather minions.

Exachix: A powerful force for evil, it's true. But, he's not shown a lot of his skills and he seems to be more content with dabbling everywhere and doesn't have a real reason to exist in the ranks of villains.

Raistlin: Raistlin, like Magtok is a villain. Unlike Magtok, (s)he's more a War Villain. While doing his/her share of lying and manipulating, Raistlin prefers to fight battles, conquer kingdoms, gain power, and then become a god. (S)he has a clear goal: To achieve godhood, and (s)he has both the brain and brawn to achieve it.

Saurous: Saurous is close to villainhood, but is unable to take the final step. He has added "evil" templates such as Half-Fiend and Lich and taken levels in Necromancer, but he lacks a goal or means. He is close, but needs to assemble a way to achieve a goal that he has decided on.

Cassie: She makes pies. Evil, mutant pies perhaps. But pies all the same. She just lacks the evil "umph" that drives villains. She's not very dangerous and not very scary. She needs to revamp her image if she really wants to achieve villainhood.

So Magtok and I (And possibly Saurous) are the only ones deserving of Villain in the playground.

Oh and for the AMEN D20 game, I'm a Homebrewed class. But the closest thing in D&D would be the Hexblade or maybe a Duskblade. Whatever you want Rex.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 06:58 PM
"Yay, I'm a potential villain," Saurous and SP say in unison, with absolutely no enthusiasm.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 07:02 PM
[B]So with all the Hero and Villain in the playground talk, I've decided to rate the "regular" AMENites on if they'd be a good villain.

Lord Magtok: Finally. Although not the most original villain, Magtok is one at least. He is a classic Lex Luthor/James Bond villain. He's got a clear goal: Kill humans and replace them with cyborgs. He's got the brains to back up his plan and the ability to gather minions.

Why would I want the rest of the world to join me in glorious biological and technological integration? Humanity, the dwarves, and some other races are still worth having around to run sweatshop robot-producing factories, but the DAMN DIRTY ELVES should be replaced.

They're too scrawny and magic-dependent. Magic is a form of energy that is completely nonexistent in a lot of worlds. If they were to go visit those places, they'd get their asses kicked in seconds.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-12, 07:04 PM
Why does everyone say I "lack the cognative ability to formulate a good [plan]." Obviously, you haven't seen any of my fights. On a side ntoe, if you're going to fight me, don't keep your soul in a Recepticle far away, Divination + Teleportation means nothing is gone for long.

I haven't revealed my goals. Doesn't mean that I don't have them, just means that I don't want to reveal them.
* Note: If Rex Achieves his goal, he Consumes the world and moves on, so I really don't feel like consuming the playground just yet. There is a set off things for him to do before he can do that.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 07:06 PM
Right now I'm formulating why I don't have a page on the AMEN Wiki. I'm also formulating who to kill for this injustice. I'm thinking Exachix. Just because.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 07:07 PM
Why would I want the rest of the world to join me in glorious biological and technological integration? Humanity, the dwarves, and some other races are still worth having around to run sweatshop robot-producing factories, but the DAMN DIRTY ELVES should be replaced.

They're too scrawny and magic-dependent. Magic is a form of energy that is completely nonexistent in a lot of worlds. If they were to go visit those places, they'd get their asses kicked in seconds.

"Must've taken a lot of willpower to say something along the lines of 'Exachix isn't even a villain, he's a damned Lawful Good spy!'.

And most elves also have dexterity and physical capabilities, along with magical ones. Brute strength just isn't our style."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 07:08 PM
Right now I'm formulating why I don't have a page on the AMEN Wiki. I'm also formulating who to kill for this injustice. I'm thinking Exachix. Just because.

I think you should blame yourself. If you want a page, make it yourself, make it crappy and short, and wait for some loser to come along and write up a detailed bio for you. It worked for me, it'll work for you.

"Must've taken a lot of willpower to say something along the lines of 'Exachix isn't even a villain, he's a damned Lawful Good spy!'.

He isn't a Lawful Good spy! Everyone knows that, including me! He's a Nuetral Good spy!

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 07:12 PM
Make me a page!
No. Rex or Magtok or someone will do it eventually. Eventually.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 07:16 PM
He isn't a Lawful Good spy! Everyone knows that, including me! He's a Nuetral Good spy!

He's clearly a Lawful Good spy! Why doesn't anyone listen to me?!?

"That's straight from Exachix's profile (http://amen.wikidot.com/exachix)."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 07:25 PM
"That's straight from Exachix's profile (http://amen.wikidot.com/exachix)."

...Shut up. :smallannoyed:

Magtok's player stumbles into the thread, juggling multiple tabs and struggling with his character sheet thingy.

Umm...Vespe, could you help me? I have no clue what I'm doing.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 07:30 PM
"Oh, that makes me feel a bit better. I had some trouble with the character sheet, also, and decided to get some work done on the comic instead.

...what? I am working on it!"

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 07:32 PM
Wait, we have a comic?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 07:34 PM
...Shut up. :smallannoyed:

Magtok's player stumbles into the thread, juggling multiple tabs and struggling with his character sheet thingy.

Umm...Vespe, could you help me? I have no clue what I'm doing.

Sure! Whatcha need help with MP?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 07:34 PM
"Oh, that makes me feel a bit better. I had some trouble with the character sheet, also, and decided to get some work done on the comic instead.

...what? I am working on it!"

Normally I'd take this opportunity to criticize your lack of visible progress, but I think I'll just pat you on the back this time and try to avoid distracting you.

Magtok pats SP on the back, hands him a cookie and then wanders off to do something either idiotic, painful, hilarious, or a combination of all three.

Sure! Whatcha need help with MP?

Everything. I'm pretty sure Magtok would be a technosavant (http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/msrd/FutureAdvancedClasses.rtf) (hehehe...technophile :smallbiggrin: ), but I don't know how I should do his stats, what cybernetics (http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/msrd/FutureCybernetics.rtf) he should have, and everything else I haven't mentioned, including weapons. :smallfrown:

Saurous
2007-06-12, 07:35 PM
Wait, we have a comic?

"At the moment, no. I'm attempting to make it."

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 07:37 PM
Am I in it?
*Sigh* Maybe.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 07:39 PM
Normally I'd take this opportunity to criticize your lack of visible progress, but I think I'll just pat you on the back this time and try to avoid distracting you.

Magtok pats SP on the back, hands him a cookie and then wanders off to do something either idiotic, painful, hilarious, or a combination of all three.

Everything. I'm pretty sure Magtok would be a technosavant (http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/msrd/FutureAdvancedClasses.rtf) (hehehe...technophile :smallbiggrin: ), but I don't know how I should do his stats, what cybernetics (http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/msrd/FutureCybernetics.rtf) he should have, and everything else I haven't mentioned, including weapons. :smallfrown:

Ok, just a minute. I'm signing up for this video gaming competition thing that's coming to Austin. Just gimme a second, ok?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 07:41 PM
Ok, just a minute. I'm signing up for this video gaming competition thing that's coming to Austin. Just gimme a second, ok?

Videogame comp...

MP's jaw falls to the floor.

NO ****in' fair! How come everything else always happens to everyone other than me! Why couldn't I live in another state?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 07:44 PM
Videogame comp...

MP's jaw falls to the floor.

NO ****in' fair! How come everything else always happens to everyone other than me! Why couldn't I live in another state?

Feh. No luck for me. You have to be sixteen. :smallannoyed:
Carlos sulks a bit about his age.
Anyway, yeah. What do you need help with?

Saurous
2007-06-12, 07:44 PM

"Must...not...shoot...Carlos..."

SP puts down the pistol he had been pointing at Carlos.

Am I in it?

"If I knew what you actually looked like, yes, you could be in it"

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 07:47 PM
Hey Vespe. Make Raistlin a char sheet too please. He's a Hexblade with the Dark Companion Variant in PHBII

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 07:50 PM
YOU HAVE TO BE SIXTEEN! I HATE MCDONALDS! WHY CAN'T THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS PLAY! I COULD KICK EVERYONE THERE'S $&*!ARRRG!

Carlos calms down a bit.

Maggot, here's what I think your stats would be.

Strength: 6-8
Dexterity: 9-11
Constitution: 11-13
Intelligence: 18-20
Wisdom: 13-15
Charisma: 12-15

Hey Vespe. Make Raistlin a char sheet too please. He's a Hexblade with the Dark Companion Variant in PHBII

In a bit. Helping Maggot right now.

PirateMonk
2007-06-12, 07:50 PM
PirateMonk walks in, looking at some papers.

"I decided to hire a secretary. I need someone tough enough to stand up to what goes on here on a daily basis while doing their work, but I don't want something that will retaliate and get distracted. Any suggestions?"

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 07:55 PM
Alright Vespe. I'm getting off for about 2-3 hours, but expect me back by then.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-12, 07:58 PM
Doh. Gotta get off. Later Magtok. Help you later, or possibly tomorrow. Think you'll be on in an hour or two? Byes.

zeratul
2007-06-12, 08:08 PM
Zeratul walks in looking somewhat sleep deprived.."Hey guys I'm bored, wanna ride around on motorcycles putting babies on spikes?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 08:34 PM
Nah, I look like an idiot on a motorcycle. I'm all for the infanticide idea, though.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 08:36 PM
"Zeratul, it's easier to drop large spikes on babies, rather than the other way around."

Saurous pulls out a small gem from his pocket, and an image of one of his undead minions appear in it.

"Geresh? How is the cataclysm of Elysium coming along?"

A loud, gargling noise comes from the crystal.

"Wow...that is really...terrible sound on this stupid crystal thing."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 08:41 PM
After hearing the last part of what Saur says, Magtok puts a piece of paper in his jar of "reasons why tech is better than that emo/goth/whiny depressed teenage elf crap/necromancy." list

Saurous
2007-06-12, 08:51 PM
A loud, annoyed garbled noise comes out of the crystal.

"Oh...so that's how you sound normally.

All I have to say is, you sound very annoying."

A very loud, almost screeching noise comes out.

"Yeah, yeah, I know all Allips sound like that."

Gargle gargle...

"My voice is not an annoying hissing noise!"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 08:56 PM
Magtok takes the piece of paper back out of the jar, rewrites it so it says something about Allips, and then puts it back in the jar.

Hmm...I'm bored. Maybe I should offer a link to my character page, hope Vespe sees it when I'm not online, and recommends some more stuff for me.

link to what I have done so far. (http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=16996)

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 09:00 PM
Raistlin: Online. Now to wait for Vespe.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 09:05 PM
Magtok's player decides to point out what he made Magtok's occupation and name, and then runs off somewhere to mock anime, manga, goth/emo people, drug addicts, including, but not limited to any other group associated with depression, moodiness, wrist-slashing, and whiny little ***es.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 09:07 PM
Magtok's player decides to point out what he made Magtok's occupation and name, and then runs off somewhere to mock anime, manga, goth/emo people, drug addicts, including, but not limited to any other group associated with depression, moodiness, wrist-slashing, and whiny little ***es.

"Well, I understand how the anime/manga would insult Raistlin the Player and Saphire, but I don't see how all the other things are supposed to insult anyone."

Raistlin1040
2007-06-12, 09:11 PM
Not insulted!
RP casually gives Magtok the finger then goes back to reading Dragonlance. For the 6 time.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 09:17 PM
"Well, I understand how the anime/manga would insult Raistlin the Player and Saphire, but I don't see how all the other things are supposed to insult anyone."

It isn't. I just HATE those kinds of people. They always use the words "mainstream" and "conformist" and stuff, but since they're slowly becoming the majority in my school, they're becoming annoying little hippocrites. I could go on, but I think someone would get offended, so I'll just stop now before I do something stupid.

Magtok tries to change the subject by grabbing his player by the throat and pointing at his still mostly empty character page, so MP leaves for now, and takes his prejudice with him.

Saurous
2007-06-12, 09:22 PM
"Ah, I see."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-12, 09:33 PM
Magtok decides to think about what kind of weapons to bring for the apocalyptic D20 game.

Hmm...I think I should go dual-wielding pistols, that was always fun. But what should I use? ((A link to help me. (http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/msrd/msrdequipmentweaponsandarmor.rtf))) Te TEC-9 sounds strong, but the Colts and Desert Eagle guns have cooler names. :smallfrown:

Uberblah
2007-06-12, 10:09 PM
Uber looks around.
Huh? What'd I miss?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 08:18 AM
Okay, Magtok, why not roll your stats?
4d6b3

Also, you should decide on the weapons, they are all of Personal Fire Arms Proficiency, The Python Grants +1 bonus to attacks with it, and has 2d6 damage, Desert eagle is 2d8, but everything else is standard, and the Tec-9 is only 2d6 but with Automatic capabilities. So, do you want to be precise, hard hitting, or a Maniac?

Somewhere else but here, apparently...

Saurous
2007-06-13, 10:27 AM
SP wanders in, juggling several tabs with one hand, and flipping through a few sprite sheets with the other.

"Damned backgrounds..."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-13, 10:39 AM
*dies for no reason*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 10:40 AM
*grabs shotgun*
*kills Fus. to Dead 2*
*it's deader than dead*

Saurous
2007-06-13, 10:44 AM
*steals shotgun*
*shoots Fus again*
*movin' on up to Death 3!*
*change the format back to normal*

"Okay, did we all get that out of our system?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 10:45 AM
Yes Mr. Kaer.
Carlos grabs his shotgun back and puts it back in his character sheet.

Castaras
2007-06-13, 10:47 AM
Hmm...I've got the character sheet in the making. I'll finish it later.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 10:49 AM
"Good."

A desk of invinciblity drops down from the ceiling on top of Saurous.

"AGH! Where the hell do these things keep coming from?!"

"Guilty."

Castaras
2007-06-13, 10:53 AM
Castaras walks out of one of the shadows, carrying a pouch of gems in one hand and a massive crystal orb in the other. She heads into the kitchen.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 10:55 AM
Can't wait for the game to start! I am shaking with glee! Can't wait to murder everyone in the night!
*feels people staring at him*
I mean uh...everyone else. Not you guys. You're all awesome. No way would I murder you all in your sleep and run off with your loot leaving your bodies to the buzzards. Uh uh. No way.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 11:15 AM
Hm... I drew up some of the members of Amen, but since I don't have a Scanner, and my camera card reader doesn't work, and there is no way for me to get it from this paper to the computer, I don't think you'll be able to see it.

Heh, Fus is just a dotted outline...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 11:18 AM
I tried drawing up some people too. Vespe actually turned out pretty good, but I showed my drawings of Saurous and Magtok to one of my friends. His brain caught fire.

Castaras
2007-06-13, 11:32 AM
I really should scan in some of my drawings of you lot...

Lizzie gets out a folder of random drawings.

Lets see... I have Castaras, Moon, and Magtok pictures which I'm happy with...a picture of Fus in his old human(?) form, Saurous, and Vespe that I'm not so happy with.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 11:35 AM
"I can't draw anything with my hands worth a crap, so I have nothing to say in this matter of drawings."

Exachix
2007-06-13, 11:51 AM
Exachix nodds.

"I can draw technical drawings, but they are basically straight lines.. nothing complex."

He looks at Lizzie.

"So... why haven't you scanned them?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 11:57 AM
AMEN Quest Discussion Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2736344#post2736344)
Go here for help and rolling, if you want to do it Forum style.

I don't think mine looks that bad, but I have trouble drawing the same image over and over again, so Saurous looks weird in some of the last frames.

Castaras
2007-06-13, 12:08 PM
"So... why haven't you scanned them?"

No particular reason. Other than not having the computer with the scanner, therefore not being able to go on it when my brother is on it. Which is most of the time.

Exachix
2007-06-13, 02:02 PM
"Ah."

He looks at his player (up in the sky)

"You still need to do things."

(("Shush"))

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 02:13 PM
Magtok's player comes back to the thread again, trying to figure out what the hell he plans to do.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 02:17 PM
Saurous, still stuck under the desk, moans loudly.

"Um, help? I've been stuck under this desk for nearly four hours now...and I don't know how much longer until I bleed to death..."

Castaras
2007-06-13, 02:19 PM
Castaras comes out of the portal, carefully putting on some pale leather gloves.

And we care because, Saurous?

Saurous
2007-06-13, 02:22 PM
"Because if I die, I will make sure to make all of your lives as miserable as possible."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 02:27 PM
Saurous, still stuck under the desk, moans loudly.

"Um, help? I've been stuck under this desk for nearly four hours now...and I don't know how much longer until I bleed to death..."

Two mini-Magtoks pop up on his shoulders.

Magtok, this is your chance. Turn back on your dark past, and begin anew as AMEN's moral compass and kind-hearted altruist.

Hi, Magtok. It's me, the evil conscience guy. I don't even need to explain to you why Mr. Paladin's idea is a bad one, do I?

Nope. Good conscience, you should know by now I'd never help a person in need, especially a necromancer. Especially that necromancer. And there's not much he can do to me which hasn't already happened to me at least twice already.

Castaras
2007-06-13, 02:28 PM
Eh, won't really do much.

Castaras heads down to one of the labs.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 02:35 PM
Rex places a computer and stack of books on the desk, and starts working on the AMEN Financial Reports.

Hm... I'll give everyone a payraise, and give Magtok a Paycut to pay for it.

V Junior
2007-06-13, 03:00 PM
Junior blinks. "12-13 Cha? Are you sure it isn't 20? That's what it seems like to me!"
"Oh my gosh. You are sad."
"No, I am the sad one..."
"Hey that reminds me. I have a 'Death by Sadness' Potion. Who want to help me to give it to Happiness?"

Castaras
2007-06-13, 03:05 PM
Lizzie remembers that Castaras should be a pony, and Castaras shifts into the pony again.

Stupid players...

Hehe.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 03:06 PM
Rex places a computer and stack of books on the desk, and starts working on the AMEN Financial Reports.

Hm... I'll give everyone a payraise, and give Magtok a Paycut to pay for it.

Wait...you pay us? How come I've never recieved a single paycheck?!? I spent my entire time offline trying to mine planets for the stuff I need to continue my robot production! I got stabbed by an Ewok when I could've just been paid!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 03:12 PM
Payment? No I mean dues ((For you, anyways)), 50 GP a month.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 03:21 PM
*Mutters a few profanities* Fine, I'll pay the ****in' unfair dues. :smallannoyed:

Magtok tosses some gold in Rex's direction, and then returns to his lab.

I should get back to work on that counterfeiting plan now...

2007-06-13, 04:59 PM
"A wise man once said 'If you want something done right, do it yourself.' So here's a pocket knife, Saurous."

Fullbladder tosses a pocketknife under the invincible desk to allow Saurous to cut off some limbs and escape.

The price of that knife is coming out of your pocket, by the way.

He then moves away and begins snapping hs fingers annoyingly.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 05:06 PM
Saurous manages to move his arm at such an angle so he can throw the knife and hit Fullbladder in the back of the head.

"I'll be dead from blood loss in a few minutes, so no need to cut off any limbs."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 05:08 PM
Magtok comes back from his labs with a dozen robots, each carrying two suitcases filled with counterfeit US currency. He has them all hand over the cash to Rex.

There. I've paid my dues for the next twenty years. Now leave me alone.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 05:18 PM
Saurous dies (finally) from blood loss, and his ghost hovers a few feet away, ready to destroy his corpse when he becomes corporeal again.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 05:21 PM
Dues? Ah, I'll get it.
Vespe pulls out a small check, rolls a die, and writes on the check and hands it to Rex.
There you go! There's my dues for the rest of eternity.
Vespe walks off.
The check says "I rolled a 20."

2007-06-13, 05:34 PM
Fullbladder puts a hand to the knife sticking out of his skull. He removes the hand and looks stupidly at the blood.

Well, that's not very good.

He then takes a few steps in the direction of his quarters, which conveniently contain medical supplies, before falling over, unconscious.

He doesn't seem to be dying, though.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 05:37 PM
Saurous comes to life again, and picks up a long chunk of wood that had just been sitting on a table. He uses it as a wedge to flip the desk off of his corpse, and then carries it to the furnace.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 05:48 PM
Magtok vaguely remembers Fullbladder helping him at some point in time with something, so he sends out a robot to make sure the fiddler crab/goblin is okay.

2007-06-13, 05:53 PM
The goblin proceeds, upon waking up during the robot's inspection, to flail his arms until the machine leaves.

I am fine! 'Tis but a scratch!

He then collapses again with a *whump*. He is dragged away by a team of small, harnessed lizards.

It leaves a stain on the floor.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 05:53 PM
Saurous tosses his corpse into the fire, and watches it for a few moments. He then wonders if it makes him creepy if he isn't disturbed by watching his own corpse burn.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 06:02 PM
All of the dead Magtoks throughout AMEN history, no matter how they were disposed of, rise from the dead somewhere a few miles away from the base. Most go off to a hardware store in search of brains and computer chips, but a few stay behind, watching the AMEN base and planning out their wimpy invasion which could probably be stopped by Saurous in his sleep.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 06:04 PM
All the Vespe's who have ever died rise from the dead as well.
There's really only about five or six....

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 06:06 PM
I've been smart enough to not die, unlike you suckas.

* Clerics of Pelor gather outside AMEN HQ, burninating the undead that rise. *

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 06:10 PM
The Magtoks that went to the hardware store have a zombie carry a anti-magic field, and the swarm begins to open fire on the paladins, as the zombie worm Magtoks quietly sneak in around the back.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 06:11 PM
All of the dead Magtoks throughout AMEN history, no matter how they were disposed of, rise from the dead somewhere a few miles away from the base. Most go off to a hardware store in search of brains and computer chips, but a few stay behind, watching the AMEN base and planning out their wimpy invasion which could probably be stopped by Saurous in his sleep.

"Undead Magtoks? Please, they could probably die via a kick to the shins."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 06:14 PM
Burninating?
Oh no...YOU FOOL REX! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!
Trogdor (http://www.homestarrunner.com/trogday.html) pops in and begins burninating the countryside, the peasants, and all the people in their thatch roofed cottages. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO4mjCeHUx8)

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 06:15 PM
"Undead Magtoks? Please, they could probably die via a kick to the shins."

Probably. I doubt the cybernetics even work for those corpses. But I think I'll go snipe them all from the roof, just in case.

Magtok grabs a sniper rifle, and heads to the roof, wondering what the hell clerics are doing outside AMEN as he aims at the invasion force.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 06:20 PM
Saurous pops up on the roof next to Magtok.

"There's probably no need. The amount of negative energy in the undead Maggots probably activated the defensive mechanism I implanted in the ba-"

The sound of stomping is heard from below as five undead creatures lumber towards the invasionary force. They appear to be constructed from several corpses, earth, and tombstones. Basically, they look like walking graveyards.

"Oh, and there it is."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-13, 06:22 PM
Trogdor continues to burninate everything in sight.
Heheh..
You're so damn immature, you know that?
What's your point?

2007-06-13, 06:33 PM
The lizards deposit Fullbladder, his head turbaned and his 'wound' treated, into a wheelchair, which he promptly rolls out onto a balcony overlooking the invasion.

There, sitting limply with his head facing the sky, he pulls out his crossbow and begins to fire wildly at the crowd below him, using explosive bolts.

"For glory!"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 06:36 PM
The lizards deposit Fullbladder, his head turbaned and his 'wound' treated, into a wheelchair, which he promptly rolls out onto a balcony overlooking the invasion.

There, sitting limply with his head facing the sky, he pulls out his crossbow and begins to fire wildly at the crowd below him, using explosive bolts.

"For glory!"

All the invading zombie-Magtoks are quite easily destroyed by the variosu groups acting against them, but the stealthy zombie-worm-Magtoks manage to sneak in around the back, and start eating the brains of all offline AMEN members.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 06:39 PM
Saurous watches the outside Magtoks get obliterated for a few moments, before heading back downstairs.

"Okay, zombies can think up basic tactics, such as a sneak attack. So I'm sure that the worm Magtok's must've-"

He destroys any of the undead worms near the offline Moon Called first.

"-gone in the back."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 06:44 PM
The worms decide to stay away from Maur and MC, and then some squirm over to Fus and try to suck him up with a bunch of tiny vacuum cleaners, while others end up stupidly jumping into the furnace to eat the freshly killed Saurous corpse.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 06:47 PM
"Ugh. Only a zombie Magtok could be that stupid."

Saurous sighs, and occasionally blasts a worm zombie if they pass by him.

PirateMonk
2007-06-13, 06:56 PM
I've been smart enough to not die, unlike you suckas

We'll see...

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 06:56 PM
A worm tries to attack Magtok, and he steps on it.

So umm...player?

Yeah?

What's with the zombies?

I dunno. I was bored and lonely, and nobody was posting that much. :smallfrown:

So you decided to dig up all of my dead bodies, bring them to life, stage an attack on AMEN, and then let the invasion fail miserably...BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED?!?

Umm...yeah. I could've done worse, though. Do you know what its like to have a cow dropped on your head?

No.

Well you'll find out if you bother me again. Now leave me alone, I have to go pretend to know what I'm doing with the character sheet.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 07:04 PM
A worm tries to attack Magtok, and he steps on it.

So umm...player?

Yeah?

What's with the zombies?

I dunno. I was bored and lonely, and nobody was posting that much. :smallfrown:

So you decided to dig up all of my dead bodies, bring them to life, stage an attack on AMEN, and then let the invasion fail miserably...BECAUSE YOU WERE BORED?!?

Umm...yeah. I could've done worse, though. Do you know what its like to have a cow dropped on your head?

No.

Well you'll find out if you bother me again. Now leave me alone, I have to go pretend to know what I'm doing with the character sheet.

"Magtok, you shouldn't be so surprised. Almost everything players do is because of boredom. 85% of my player's actions are based on boredom."

"84.8%, actually."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 07:09 PM
"Magtok, you shouldn't be so surprised. Almost everything players do is because of boredom. 85% of my player's actions are based on boredom."

"84.8%, actually."

I really hope that was just a made-up percentage, and your player wasn't actually bored enough to calculate that.

Anyways, I was just hoping that my player had a plan or a reason behind his actions this time. Like a plot where some LG necromancer decides to try to destroy AMEN or something. :smallfrown:

Saurous
2007-06-13, 07:16 PM
I really hope that was just a made-up percentage, and your player wasn't actually bored enough to calculate that.

Anyways, I was just hoping that my player had a plan or a reason behind his actions this time. Like a plot where some LG necromancer decides to try to destroy AMEN or something. :smallfrown:

Saurous looks at Magtok with disbelief for a moment, and then bursts out laughing.

"Lawful...Lawful Good necromancer?! That's hilarious! There's no such thing! Creating an undead creature is one of the most evil acts one can perform. It's a rare moment to see a barely-Neutral necromancer."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 07:22 PM
Okay fine, a necromancer who's been under the influence of a lot of alcohol and several dozen paladins and good clerics trying to trick him into helping their cause. Could that happen?

Saurous
2007-06-13, 07:25 PM
"Well, yeah, I guess so."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 07:49 PM
I thought so.

Magtok runs to his room to get something, but when he comes back he doesn't seem to have anything new with him.

Hmm...my player can't think of any idiotic shenanigans right now. Maybe he should just work on my character shee-

A bolt of lightning suddenly hits Magtok, and turns him to dust before he can complete that sentence.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 07:52 PM
Saurous glances about, and shouts as the entire building rumbles.

"Oh, s***. Did we ever get rid of Trogdor?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 07:59 PM
The next Magtok shows up and looks for an anti-burninating field.

When Vespe went offline, I had assumed nobody would be stupid enough to think about that guy and bring him back by reminding their player he's still out there. Apparently, I was wrong. Idiot. :smallannoyed:

Saurous
2007-06-13, 08:02 PM
"Hey, the rumble occured before I said anything."

The roof suddenly collapses, revealing the S-shaped dragon thing. It BURNiNATES the room below it, before somehow flapping away on it's tiny wings.

Luckily, Saurous managed to put up an anti-flame barrier around himself at the last moment.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 08:38 PM
And luckily, Magtok had turned into a worm and was cowering in fear atop Saur's shoulder.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 08:42 PM
Saurous sighs, and flicks Magtok off his shoulder.

Abruptly, as Magtok is flicked off of Saurous, Trogdor appears again in the sky, and lands on top of Saurous.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 08:54 PM
Magtok is sent flying away, and lands safely with the help of a parachute and a ninja rope. He looks at the crushed Saur, and then pauses to realize that Saur actually saved his life.

Wow. He actually saved me. If I were a good person, I'd try to help him and end up getting myself killed. Thank the player I'm not one of those idiotic altruists.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 08:57 PM
Magtok is sent flying away, and lands safely with the help of a parachute and a ninja rope. He looks at the crushed Saur, and then pauses to realize that Saur actually saved his life.

Wow. He actually saved me. If I were a good person, I'd try to help him and end up getting myself killed. Thank the player I'm not one of those idiotic altruists.

Trogdor roars up at the sky, and breathes fire down onto Magtok.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 09:00 PM
Magtok is turned into a small puddle of badly burnt flesh and liquid metal. The next Magtok is too afraid of Trogdor to even step out of the labs, and activates a bunch of anti-burnininate fields, and a bunch of other stuff designed to keep out big, scary, fire-breathing things that normally shouldn't last this long around AMEN.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 09:10 PM
Trogdor lets out a monstrous roar, when he lifts up the foot that he stomped down on Saurous with. The scales on it are grey and are beginning to fall off, and the leg seems much weaker than the other. A burst of energy blasts at the S-shaped monster, and he begins flapping away. Saurous pulls himself out of the crater that Trogdor had made, wiping dust and particles off of himself.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-13, 09:55 PM
Magtok cautiously leaves his labs, afraid that Saur's player might return at any moment.

Saurous
2007-06-13, 09:56 PM
A large chunk of the destroyed walls suddenly falls on top of Magtok.

2007-06-13, 10:45 PM
Fullbladder wheelchairs himself in. This doesn't quite make sense, as he takes the time to wiggle his toes and even kick a chair. He stops a safe distance away from Saurous and begins speaking while animatedly moving his upper body.

You and Magtok make a good team, I can can see great things in your future. But you need training: You need Strategy!

Thus, you shall be my X-Men.

At this point he strikes a pose as a beam of sunlight from the ruined roof sets his bald head glistening. He wiggles his eyebrows like an idiot at whoever is still online, and prepares for a quick retreat from the room.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-13, 11:01 PM
Well, they're still better than the Ex-X-men.

V Junior
2007-06-14, 10:20 AM
Junior turns into a meerkat. Damn you, Victoria!!
Whatever. Besides, it could be fun.

Junior grabs a meerkat-sized jetpack and flies onto the sofa. She summons some popcorn, and, for fun, explodes the TV.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 10:23 AM
As leader of AMEN and The person who runs Inner Animal Week as well as Gender Bender Week, AMEN is often hit hard with these things.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 10:28 AM
Saurous holds up a sign that says:

"Still not an animal!"

V Junior
2007-06-14, 10:33 AM
Junior blinks and throws a Transformation (Worm) Potion at Saur.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 10:35 AM
Saurous catches the bottle, and tosses it back to Junior.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-14, 10:37 AM
*grabs potion and spikes the water and "food" with it*

Exachix
2007-06-14, 10:44 AM
Saurous holds up a sign that says:

Exachix holds up another saying 'Always sort of been an animal.'

V Junior
2007-06-14, 10:51 AM
Junior sighs and drinks a bottle of ginger beer, and some liqiud popcorn.

Castaras
2007-06-14, 11:23 AM
Castaras stomps on silence as she comes out of the kitchen, a pie floating beside her. She sends it off out of the base.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-14, 11:30 AM
Vespe sits on the couch and posts to notify people that he is, in fact, online.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 12:09 PM
Saurous walks over to the furnace, picking up any of the remaining Magtok zombie corpses, and tosses them into the fire.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-14, 12:15 PM
I'm bored.
Me too.
Let's call in an air strike on an orphanage.
Carlos does so.
Still bored.

Castaras
2007-06-14, 12:20 PM
Castaras summons some more pies, and out of boredom chucks one at Vespe and one at Saurous.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 12:28 PM
It smashes into Saurous's face.

"Okay, before anything wacky happesn, could you tell me what was in those pies?"

Castaras
2007-06-14, 12:30 PM
Blueberry with personality potion. Vespe's was Raspberry with lemon juice, holy water, and more personality potion.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 12:39 PM
"Oh. Dammit."

Saurous splits into several different Saurs.

"I WILL DESTROY YOU, CASTARAS!"
"Okay, I have a question about the personality potions. How is it that they can create several different forms of a person using only enough matter to make one person?"
"This can only end in madness."
"Tomato monster atopt a subway station?"
"I didn't mean you, Madness."
"As if this hasn't been done before."
"I feel so unloved..."

And to avoid confusion, a list of the personalities:

Fury, Chaotic Evil, speaks in Red, and usually in caps lock.
Knowledge, Neutral, speaks in Dark Green.
Sanity, Lawful Evil, speaks in Slate Grey.
Madness, Chaotic Neutral, speaks in Purple.
Sarcasm, Neutral Evil, speaks in Indigo.
Depression, Neutral Evil, speaks in Navy.
Perversion/Humor, Chaotic Neutral, speaks in Brown.
Sadism/Hate, Lawful Evil, speaks in Black.
Happiness, Chaotic Good, speaks in Teal.

Castaras
2007-06-14, 12:49 PM
I would guess you're Saurous' Fury? I'm sure you will.

Castaras smirks, summoning another pie.

And to the logical aspect, I'd honestly say I have no idea. It just does.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 12:57 PM
Happiness walks in, and gasps at the group of Saurouses.

"Yes! I'm a part of Saurous's mind again!"

He runs over, and hugs Sanity, and then Fury.

"Happiness, if you keep hugging me, I will break your face."

"Pie!"

Madness jumps onto his rocket powered hamburger, and flies off into the sunset.

"Sunset? It's 1:56 pm, according to my watch."

"Insanity is one of the more powerful aspects of the universe, and those who wield it properly can basically do anything."

"So, what you're saying is that Madness can control anything he wishes?"

"To put it simply."

"Great. Just-...just, wonderful."

Castaras
2007-06-14, 01:08 PM
Ouch...Timezones make my head hurt...

Castaras smirks, watching.

Hmm...

She summons some potions and starts using her magic to mix them in front of her.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 02:08 PM
Sanity, Knowledge, and Sarcasm stand around watching the other personalities run about. Depression sits in one corner, sighing and mumbling to himself. Fury begins chasing Happiness about, swinging about an oversized greatsword, and Humor watches them, making witty comments every few minutes. Sadism ties Madness in a straitjacket, and puts him in a cage.

Exachix
2007-06-14, 02:14 PM
Exachix watches the personalities.

"Does that count as a multi-personality disorder or something else?"

Saurous
2007-06-14, 02:23 PM
"No, it doesn't."

"It's more along the lines of multi-personality chaos caused by an outside force."

Castaras
2007-06-14, 02:24 PM
The creator of this "Outside force" finishes with her mixing, and sends the potion into the kitchen.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 05:26 PM
"Personalities! Form up! Madness, you stay where you are."

The various Saurs gather together in the center of the room.

"Okay, we need to stay together. There's no tellling what will happen if the potion wears off, and we're all over the place."

"Excellent idea."

After a few moments of silence, Sarcasm raises his hand.

"Okay...now what?"

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 05:31 PM
Uber looks up at the Saurs with a quirked eyebrow.
You separated your personalities? I don't think that's too smart.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 05:33 PM
Uber looks up at the Saurs with a quirked eyebrow.
You separated your personalities? I don't think that's too smart.

Fury abruptly tackles Uber.

"It was Castaras, moron!"

Sanity and Knowledge sigh in unison.

PirateMonk
2007-06-14, 05:36 PM
PM once again begins speaking in cryptograms. "aBG XKSZ FBJZ MSSL B?LLS&J&V FK *S-"

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 05:38 PM
Uber gets up and dusts himself off.
Ah. I see. Did this just happen to you, or are ther others' personalities to start worrying about?

Uber looks at PM.
WTF?

PirateMonk
2007-06-14, 05:40 PM
"4DGLFKVD?*Z."

Saurous
2007-06-14, 05:41 PM
Uber gets up and dusts himself off.
Ah. I see. Did this just happen to you, or are ther others' personalities to start worrying about?

Uber looks at PM.
WTF?

"She also hit Vespe, but he went offline a few minutes afterwards."

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 05:44 PM
Uber nods at Saur and just ignores PM.
Ah. I see.... Do you know how long it'll last for?

Saurous
2007-06-14, 05:48 PM
"Nooo idea."

"Well, it's been going on for nearly seven hours now, so it can't last much longer."

"Knowing SP, he'll probably run this plot right into the ground."

"I find this very annoying. The only good thing about it is it seems to annoy everyone else, also."

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 06:00 PM
Nah. Not me. It's actually kinda intriguing. Though I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 06:08 PM
"Well, that's very nice for-" Sadism abruptly smashes a bottle of personality potion into Uberblah's face. "-you"

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 06:27 PM
UberPlayer shakes his head as he walks in.
Should've saw that coming.

Uber cries out and doubles over as multiples of him separate off his body. Once that's done, Order steps up.
Alright everyone, roll call.
"*sigh* Depression here."
Evil present and plotting.
One of the Ubers runs around destroying stuff and drawing on the walls with a crayon.
WOOO!!! CHILDNESS IS HERE!!!!
One starts looking around nervously.
Paranoia here. AHHH!! WHAT's that?!
What? That? It's a deadly monster. Oh, Sarcasm is here.
Stoicicity here.
One Uber starts running around the room.
Hyper is here. Now here. And then here.
Order looks around.
Alright, good. Wait... WHERE'S CHAOS?!?!
A loud crashing noise comes from the kitchen.
Oh no...

PirateMonk
2007-06-14, 06:32 PM
"/<DJVBF( z?HDKHZ JZ ? &S$DKLBJ<S( S#G JZ ? VKKX ZLG( ?&J*S)*?&V? ZH$MZ( ?&X j&&SD /&J*?< aSSM JZ VDS?F)"

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 06:45 PM
All of Ubers copies, including the original and excluding Depression, all run into the kitchen. They see Chaos standing there smiling wildly and around him is splattered foodstuffs all over the walls, ceiling, and floor. It seems as though Chaos destroyed all the food in the kitchen. Order walks away quickly, the sight greatly disturbing him. Evil walks up to Chaos and pats him on the back. Chaos slumps to the ground and Evil's hand is visible. Between his fingers is a needle.
Don't worry. It's only a knockout solution. Though he'll wake up with a splitting headache that'll last a few days and he'll be throwing up for the duration of that.
All of the Ubers walk out, with Evil dragging Chaos throught the broken glass.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 07:34 PM
A humorous twanging noise rings throughout the base, and the Saurs abruptly fuse together into one Saurous.

"Finally!"

PirateMonk
2007-06-14, 07:40 PM
"aB?F ?^KHF me? Yay[ )))4D?L)"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-14, 07:48 PM
Vespe comes online, and notices the pie smashed in his face.
Hmm....tastes like...raspberry. Yum! And a bit of...lemon juice? Yes, and holy water. Stings a bit, but good. And...personality potion?
Oh noes. :smalleek:
This isn't good...
Be free personalities!
We already did this joke.
RIP THEM TO SHREDS! KILL! KILL!
Let it be, let it be...
Hmm....why would Castaras split us up? I must investigate.
Maybe she wants to kill us...
Man, why would she do that?
Why not? It's fun! Wee!

((Just to clarify, they are:))

Fear, Neutral, speaks in tiny blue
Hippie, Chaotic Good, speaks in green
Jerk, Lawful Neutral, speaks in bold
Rage, Chaotic Evil, speaks in bold red
Song, Chaotic Good, speaks in lime
Knowledge, Lawful Good, speaks in Royal Blue
Silly, Chaotic Neutral, speaks in Dark Orange

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 07:50 PM
Magtok runs out of his room, and a freaky zombie thing with razor sharp tentacles flailing from its head slowly walks towards him, and the tentacles attempt to cut anyone within about ten feet of the thing.

Ohgodswhywon'tmyplayerstopplayingResidentEvil4ands endthisfreakawaybeforeitkillsme?!? :smalleek:

Saurous
2007-06-14, 07:50 PM
Saurous sighs, and puts in earplugs in an attempt to ignore the Vespes.

Happiness is unluckily within ten feet of the creature, and is ripped to shreds.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-14, 07:54 PM
Rage pulls out a Chicago Typewriter and blasts the creature to bits.
A regenerator? Iron Maiden? A freak Ganado? "It?"
MORE KILLING!
And when the night is cloudy...there is still a light that shines on me...
RE4 freaks me out....
Man, Resident Evil rocks.
Wee!
Silly then summons in hundreds of zombies.
Zombies? Freakin' hippies.
Carlos, realizing his text color was stolen, simply flees to Azeroth.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 07:58 PM
Saurous glances about, snarls, and waves a hand. The zombies all ignite, including Silly.

"I'm putting up a new rule. All uses of the undead must be passed by me before you can use it. Quit stealing my shtick, people!"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 08:09 PM
I guess that would be the duties of the Head Necromancer, but it forces people to limit themselves into your control, an obvious attempt at Lawfulness. It is declined.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 08:09 PM
A regenerator? Iron Maiden? A freak Ganado? "It?"

Freak Ganado. They aren't that tough, but the fight where you defend the house with Luis scared the crap out of me. I hadn't gotten a good look at the things until that battle, and I realizzed there was a freaky eye among the tentacles.

Saurous
2007-06-14, 08:13 PM
I guess that would be the duties of the Head Necromancer, but it forces people to limit themselves into your control, an obvious attempt at Lawfulness. It is declined.

"Damn."

Saurous sighs, and then kicks one of the charred zombie corpses.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 08:17 PM
Since this rule actually seems like a good idea, I cast my vote for it and not against it. Me and Saurous, as the second-in-commands override your veto, and make the rule official. :smalltongue:

Oh, and before you kill me, remember that it won't matter. Even if you destroy the labs, steal my soul from Lady Death and then destroy it, my player can still hand-wave me back. Oh, and I just overdosed on painkillers again.

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 08:19 PM
All of the Ubers are in the main room now. All of them are looking around or talking/fighting with each other except for Depression who is sitting in a corner and crying and Chaos who is knocked out and grasped by the scruff of his neck by Evil.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-14, 09:47 PM
All the Vespe's come back together into one.
Thank goodness. One Vespe was bad enough.
I resent that comment.
I'll resent your face!
That didn't even make sense.
That it did not.
You've been over at Tostada's house again, haven't you?
That I have.
Figures.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:51 PM
Since this rule actually seems like a good idea, I cast my vote for it and not against it. Me and Saurous, as the second-in-commands override your veto, and make the rule official. :smalltongue:

Oh, and before you kill me, remember that it won't matter. Even if you destroy the labs, steal my soul from Lady Death and then destroy it, my player can still hand-wave me back. Oh, and I just overdosed on painkillers again.

Well, before you kill yourself from the amount of effort you will have to do to enforce such a rule. And what, is AMEN base run by Calvinball rules?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 09:54 PM
And what, is AMEN base run by Calvinball rules?

Funny you should mention Calvin and Hobbes, because I was recently wondering if you were some psychotic grown-up version of Calvin. You aren't, are you? :smallconfused:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-14, 09:56 PM
Hm... If that's true... then I'm going to need to find ZRS.

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 10:00 PM
Childishness runs around and draws on the walls more as Order runs into Uber's room to get away from it all. Depression cries and Evil throw Chaos at him. Sarcasm chastises Paranoia and Stoicicity just sits there. Hyper joins Childishness. Uber just sighs and shakes his head.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-14, 10:15 PM
Hm... If that's true... then I'm going to need to find ZRS.

And then make bizzare snow sculptures and ride a sled around? And try to drive the baby-sitter insane? Can I watch?

Uberblah
2007-06-14, 10:17 PM
Uber falls asleep to prevent his personalities from overreacting to Magtok and Rex's conversation. All the personalities fall asleep as well since they're still a part of Uber.

2007-06-14, 10:44 PM
Fullbladder stumbles around aimlessly, frothing at the mouth, his arms twitching into rather uncomfortable positions. He continually walks into walls.

Occasionally small things crawl out of the foam boiling out of his open maw. Once something very large and very hairy crawls out and scuttles into a dark corner, merely lurking.

He trips over one of the varied personalities wandering around and smashes his head into a (now broken) coffee table. He eventually manages to leave the room.

Castaras
2007-06-15, 02:36 AM
Castaras' player cheers as the school blocks don't work, and quickly sneaks in a post to the AMEN thread.

Castaras sighs, stamping on the floor once. The kitchen goes back to normal, and she locks it again.

Really have to remember to do that everytime my player disappears...

Saurous
2007-06-15, 10:13 AM
Saurous, who had apparently exited the room at some point last night, walks back in, glancing over at the hairy thing lurking in the corner.

V Junior
2007-06-15, 10:23 AM
The extra Juniors disappear, and the meerkat Junior suddenly turns into a Collosal Meerkat. She snarls.

Hey, guys, nice job. Oh really, yeah, I like how you stole MY PLAYER'S FLIPPING IDEA! The next person who does that gets brainwashed and turned into my servent, and that's a promise.:annoyed:

Saurous
2007-06-15, 10:27 AM
The extra Juniors disappear, and the meerkat Junior suddenly turns into a Collosal Meerkat. She snarls.

Hey, guys, nice job. Oh really, yeah, I like how you stole MY PLAYER'S FLIPPING IDEA! The next person who does that gets brainwashed and turned into my servent, and that's a promise.:annoyed:

"Oh please. Castaras was the original inventor of that, and she was here long before you were."

"So, basically, shove it up your-"

"Watch the language, mister."