PDA

View Full Version : AMEN X: Call of Moonthulu

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Saurous
2007-06-18, 09:06 PM
I meant the stuff on the ceiling, not the walls. How the hell did you get gore there? :smallconfused:

Maur glances up at the ceiling.

"Uh...good question."

Maur proceeds to try and scrape that off.

Meanwhile, Saurous takes a seat silently, and watches Maur clean up the gore.

PirateMonk
2007-06-18, 09:10 PM
Aww, but I wanted to make PirateMonk dig and PM people! It'd keep him busy, and then we wouldn't have any Kitten Kommando attacks!

"If you want that, then DON'T REMIND MY PLAYER!"

A wall explodes, and cats with guns pour through, protected by hero shields. They somehow manage to disable all automated defenses in the area very quickly.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-18, 09:30 PM
Magtok grabs a kitten, tosses it into the air, and splatters it against the ceiling where Maur was cleaning. He then smiles deviously at the cats, in the hopes they'll mistake him for some devil-thing and run away.

PirateMonk
2007-06-18, 09:40 PM
The kitten, using its commando training and awesome feline-ness, doesn't splatter and pulls out a submachine gun, opening fire on Magtok. The other cats ignore him.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-18, 09:45 PM
Damnit, everyone else is offline. There's no way I can do this alone! :smalleek:

Unless...:smallamused:

Magtok begins to dual-wield the offline Maur and Saur, and use them to block the bullets and smack the cats around with magical might.

PirateMonk
2007-06-18, 09:49 PM
The bullets get blocked, but the cats have hero shields. They continue firing, trying to shred the corpses.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-18, 09:57 PM
Magtok eventually gives up on using S&M as weapons. Instead, he dives into Castaras's portal, deciding that an army of kittens with hero shields is even scarier than a soon-to-be cranky pieomancer.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-06-18, 09:58 PM
Fullbladder strolls into the Cat Commando's midst.

"'Ello, laddies. Today we shall have a lesson in combat.
Lesson one: Never use a gun when a melee weapon is more convenient. Saves bullets an' the whatnot."

Fullbladder puts and elbow through a Cat's shield and into it's windpipe.

Lesson Two: I don't give a damn if yer Batman and the Mini-Bats. Scat!

He holds up one of those special devices which are supposed to emit a smell that cats hate.

PirateMonk
2007-06-18, 10:02 PM
The cats jump away from Fullbladder immediately. They then start throwing grenades and shooting at him.

--------

PM's player decides that since everyone else is gone, he might as well go to bed. Release the murderous regenerating cyborg roaches!

Saurous
2007-06-19, 08:10 AM
Saurous, discovering that he had been used as a shield and shot to death, is very ticked off.

"I wonder if Magtok is capable of withstanding several stabs to the throat."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-19, 09:58 AM
Saurous, discovering that he had been used as a shield and shot to death, is very ticked off.

"I wonder if Magtok is capable of withstanding several stabs to the throat."

^ "Yes. Yes, he can. On the other hand; how about, AMEN Episode XI: Cassie Strikes Back for the next thread?" Curly then realises she is still a cat. "Damn, and my colour changed. Weird." She curls up on a dismembered hand, knaws it a bit, then falls asleep.

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 02:44 PM
The kittens wander around, wondering if anyone is on.

Korith
2007-06-19, 03:10 PM
*Summon Mountain of Catnip IX*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 03:19 PM
Vespe walks in, looking as he does in the avvie.
Who likes the fancy new armor?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 03:27 PM
Neat. Its a reference to something, right?

Saurous
2007-06-19, 03:27 PM
Saurous becomes material finally.

"Okay, I'd like to know why it took so long for that to happen."

"Because, first of all, I couldn't get to Giantitp almost all day. Secondly, I'm tired and can barely stand up right now."

Saurous sighs, and glances over at Vespe.

"Well, the armor's nice, but everyone here is going to have red eyes eventually, aren't they?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 03:31 PM
I think I was the first person to do the red eye thing. I'm glad its only a robot eye, though. Magical red eyes look weird. They make Saur look like he needs sleep badly, and make most others look like freaky monsters from hell or zombies or something.

Saurous
2007-06-19, 03:35 PM
"But I like my red eyes...

Anyways, I think you're right about the first one with red eyes. At the beginning of the first thread, I'm pretty sure I was still using a forum-created avatar."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 03:35 PM
Neat. Its a reference to something, right?

Indeed it is. Warcraft 3 Blood Elf Blood Mage (http://www.blizzard.com/war3x/screenshot.aspx?ImageIndex=1&Set=2). Basically, the High Elves got really pissed when their homeland was destroyed by the undead, so they started using demonic magic and somesuch. Really really good unit.

"Well, the armor's nice, but everyone here is going to have red eyes eventually, aren't they?"

Is that a problem? :smalltongue:

Castaras
2007-06-19, 03:55 PM
No red eyes here. I'm staying with blue, thanks.
You sure?
Yes.
Good. Red would look so bad on you.
What?
Nothing...:smallsigh:

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 04:19 PM
She's right, Cassie. Giving you red eyes would be kinda creepy. The "small demon-possesed child" kind of creepy.

Warcraft 3 Blood Elf Blood Mage. Basically, the High Elves got really pissed when their homeland was destroyed by the undead, so they started using demonic magic and somesuch.

Wait...Evil undead guys blow up their homeland, so they turn to the Dark Side to get revenge or something? That doesn't make sense. You'd think they'd get all pissed and use holy paladiny magic, and pretend to be holier than thou and stuff.

Saurous
2007-06-19, 04:28 PM
"I know how we can figure that out now that Vespe isn't here!"

"Look up 'Blood Elves' on Wikipedia?"

"Yes."

SP then goes to check up on the backstory of the blood elves.

Castaras
2007-06-19, 04:28 PM
I think they tried to. And then something betrayed someone else, and...

Meh...who really cares?

Castaras summons another pie.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 04:43 PM
Ugh. I just read som eof the Blood Elf backroundy stuff. I bored the **** out of me. So did all the other stuff on that wiki. From what I've just read, it seems all of WoW's races are entirely evil. And a world entirely ruled by evil is silly. Evil should be a mighty minority group that makes everyone else look dumb, not the majority of existence.

After saying this, Magtok heads to his labs and works on a special project.

Hmm...where should I put it? Maggot Manor, Robot-Pirate Island, or Cybernetika Castle? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-06-19, 04:56 PM
"I lost interest once I got to the part about how they were thrown into the dungeons. Wikipedia makes almost everything sound boring."

Meanwhile, Saurous wanders over to the couch, and takes a seat. He begins reading the Necronomicon.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-19, 05:05 PM
Curly pads in. "I'm glad none of these people know your name. Think of all the puns!"
"Then don't say."
Curly walks over to Saurous and jumps up onto the sofa. "If I had hands I'd read now too. Has your player ever turned you into an animal. Mraaw! Oh, crap! Now I'm miowing. I bet this'll last 'till the end of this thread." Curly tries to read over Saurs' shoulder.

"And Wikipedia is nearly always boring too..."

Saurous
2007-06-19, 05:08 PM
"I suggest you don't do that if you don't want your sanity ripped apart at the seams," Saurous says without looking up.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-19, 05:15 PM
"I'm currently a human in a cat. My font colour has changed and I suspect that I'm mraaw, miaww, mmmmr...
What the hell?! My sanity is already fragmenting; and cursing in Cat is really fun and easy becasuse mrrriawww, mrriooaw is a huge purrr mriaw. D****. I guess you'll never know. pretty wool. wanna play. I did not just say that."
Failing her Will Save Curly the Cat dives on a ball of wool that manifested itself in the middle of the room. She is purring wildly and is having fun playing with the pretty wool.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 05:19 PM
Magtok continues to work on his project, until he comes back with several papers. One has a picture of an island with robo-pirates, buried treasure, and lots of booze. Another has a dark mansion filled with worms, sheep, holy hand grenades, and other wormy stuff. The last one has a giant dark technological castle, with all sorts of neat glass walls, wires, turrets, and all sorts of other stuff like that.

Would you guys please help me? I'm trying to make a back-up base to store my sadistic experiments, and I can't make up my mind on which one I want. Should I go with the Worms theme, the robo-pirate theme, or the high-tech fortress of doom theme?

Saurous
2007-06-19, 05:22 PM
Saurous glances over at Magtok.

"I think you should go with the high-tech fortress. It fits your personality more. You are no longer a Worm in the traditional sense, and you don't strike me as one who would be a good robotic pirate."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 05:29 PM
That's what I thought. Now I just need to find out if someone has already made up the phrase "cybernetika" before.

Magtok heads to google, and then shakes his fist at the sky.

Damn you, Michael J. Cavallaro! Just when I thought I had something original!

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 05:32 PM
Magtok continues to work on his project, until he comes back with several papers. One has a picture of an island with robo-pirates, buried treasure, and lots of booze. Another has a dark mansion filled with worms, sheep, holy hand grenades, and other wormy stuff. The last one has a giant dark technological castle, with all sorts of neat glass walls, wires, turrets, and all sorts of other stuff like that.

Would you guys please help me? I'm trying to make a back-up base to store my sadistic experiments, and I can't make up my mind on which one I want. Should I go with the Worms theme, the robo-pirate theme, or the high-tech fortress of doom theme?

"That depends. Would you like lots of awesome stuff, cliche awesomeness, or divine favor?"

2007-06-19, 06:49 PM
A previously unnoticed time dilation field abruptly disappears, and several pounds of pure fragmentation grenade goes off. Goblin is splattered upon everyone and everything.

A gopher begins to sing.

Goblin guts! goblin guts! Greasy grimy goblin guts!

Raistlin1040
2007-06-19, 07:34 PM
Raistlin emerges from the Workbench of Solitude. He holds up a crossbow, and fires a bolt. The bolt hits the gopher in the head, and then it explodes in fire. The gopher is burned to death. Raistlin grins and kills Saurous with it next.

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 07:59 PM
Just to be on the safe side, PM puts on his Belt of Raistlin Ignoring.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 08:26 PM
Magtok hands Raistlin the keys to a brand new car so he'll be too busy to mess around with him, and then heads to his lab to begin working on the castle.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 08:51 PM
Vespe summons a Phoenix and plays fetch with it.
Ah, Blood Mage spells. Wait, seeing as how I'm a Blood Mage, I should probably learn Blood Magic from Rex. Magtok, tell me when you see Rex online, ok?

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 08:53 PM
"He was posting in the Epic Saga thread a few minutes ago..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 08:57 PM
Vespe sits down and waits to see if Rex comes around the thread.
I could PM him or something if you want.
Nah, don't bug him. I'll just keep playing fetch with Salt.
You named the phoenix Salt?
Yup.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-19, 08:58 PM
Why do you need me?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 08:59 PM
Because now I got this Blood Mage suit, so I think it's only fitting I should learn some Blood Magic. I don't suppose you could teach me? I can pay.

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 09:02 PM
"I can pay more."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 09:04 PM
Magtok ignores all the talk of bloody magic and other such nonsense by listening to Weird Al's The Saga Begins, that one Ebay song, and the Spiderman one, which his player just discovered and listened to with Youtube.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-19, 09:05 PM
Because now I got this Blood Mage suit, so I think it's only fitting I should learn some Blood Magic. I don't suppose you could teach me? I can pay.

Rex analyzes the combination of bard and barian. "Your caster level is too weak. Take a few levels in Wizard or Sorcerer."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 09:08 PM
Vespe pulls out his character sheet and rewrites it so that all his barbarian levels become Sorcerer, then half his bard levels become Wizard.
How about now?

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 09:10 PM
the Spiderman one, which his player just discovered and listened to with Youtube.

((Awesome. :smallbiggrin: ))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-19, 09:12 PM
Let's see. Alright. Here, jab this knife into your Colloquial artery.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 09:15 PM
((Magtok, I thought your internet was all slow and stuff? Friend/Family house? Internet upgraded? Magic?))

Vespe jabs the knife into his artery.
Ow...*wince* this better be worth it...

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 09:22 PM
((Magtok, I thought your internet was all slow and stuff? Friend/Family house? Internet upgraded? Magic?))

((AMEN was moving very slowly. I had a lot of free time, so I just sat around and let my slow computer take its time. I have a weird feeling I should've been foing something important instead, though.))

Magtok chuckles when he sees Vespe give in to his inner masochist, and then returns to listening to Weird Al.

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 09:22 PM

Vespe jabs the knife into his artery.
Ow...*wince* this better be worth it...

"It's not. The whole method can be rendered useless by one magic item."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-19, 09:23 PM
Okay, now you will die from extensive bleeding in about ten seconds. Have a nice life.

Rex walks away.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 09:29 PM
I...Rex...murder...kill...death...
Vespe dies.
A voice announces Our Hero has fallen!
A couple of minutes later Vespe walks in from the Altar of Storms he has conveniently placed outside.
Ok, I am going to MURDER him.
Vespe teleports to his room to study.

PirateMonk
2007-06-19, 09:36 PM
PM appears in Vespe's room.

"I can help. As I said, I have an item that makes his method useless."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 09:41 PM
Magtok stops listening as Weird Al sings "Maybe Vader someday later...", and then grabs his wallet and heads to PM.

I'll pay you if you gimme the item. I'll duplicate it, give it back to you, and then he'll be unable to get all emo on me if I piss him off.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 09:53 PM
I don't need your item PM.
Vespe rips up his character sheet and pulls out a blank sheet of paper.
What are you doing?
Homebrewing. Have you ever noticed that all my levels in bard do NOTHING? Ever?
Well...
Enter the Blood Mage class. Think barbarian, but with spells instead of melee combat.
I hope you know what you're doing...

Lord Magtok
2007-06-19, 10:12 PM
Magtok notices PM go offline, so he heads over to the couch, and writes some plans for the giant evil fortress. He also creates a little time capsule, putting various things from AMEN in it, and then burying it in the backyard, hoping his playground apocalypse self will find it and use it to his advantage.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-19, 10:39 PM
QUICK! SET YOUR CHILDREN ABLAZE SO THAT THE PONIES SHALL NOT REND THEIR FLESH.
You gave me a great idea for something for my DA.
Do I get a cookie?
Yes.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 07:44 AM
Magtok stops listening as Weird Al sings "Maybe Vader someday later...", and then grabs his wallet and heads to PM.

I'll pay you if you gimme the item. I'll duplicate it, give it back to you, and then he'll be unable to get all emo on me if I piss him off.

"I actually have several. Here you go."

PM pulls out a black top hat with bizarre, twisting strings of red symbols running across it.

"Hat of Blood Transformation. You tend to find stuff like this when your player is a Seventh Sanctum addict. Basically, the point of blood magic, according to Rex, is that blood is more conductive to magic than air. So you use this to turn it back into air, or find something even less conductive. Have fun."

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:02 AM
Saurous's ghost appears as his player notices Raistlin killed him.

"GRAH! If anyone harms or kills my offline body again, I am destroying everything on this miserable planet!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-20, 09:09 AM
What planet are we on, anyway?

Saurous
2007-06-20, 09:14 AM
"A plane, actually. The plane of the Giant, otherwise known as Giantitp."

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 09:18 AM
"A plane, actually. The plane of the Giant, otherwise known as Giantitp."

"Nonono, we are in the AMEN subplane (or "thread") of the SMBG pocket multiverse, which is in the Playground metaplane."

Castaras
2007-06-20, 09:50 AM
Whichever plane we're on, we're on this plane. And this is where we are.

Castaras heads over to the kitchen portal, walking through it, and locking the portal behind her.

V Junior
2007-06-20, 03:06 PM
Junior, sighing, gets out a Massive Hammer of Bumping +337897475245434 and whacks AMEN with it. Hard. She then uses the intercom (and her normal voice).

Attention, Associates. I, V Junior, Coco and Sentry the meerkats, and Darkie are proud to announce that in the upcoming future, we will be giving out AWARDS to the most dasterdly members. These can be given to anyone in AMEN, from full-blown PCs (e.g: Saur) to regular NPCs (e.g: Happiness). I will not announce the awards names, but you can be certain; they're tough to get!

Well, then, time to think some up!

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 03:39 PM
Hehehe...I've probably already won something.

MP plays RE 4 for a while, and Magtok watches.

I see you have the brightness set to +50. Wussy. :smallamused:

Shut up. The TV is umm...broken...or something, I'm setting it this high to make up for that.

Sounds more like you're making up for your cowardice.

Shaddup.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 04:00 PM
SP looks about, and sighs.

"Why the f*** is no one around when I'm actually here?!"

"Because no one likes you."

SP glares at Saurous, and he shrugs.

"What? It's true."

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 04:04 PM
"Magtok, do you want the Hat or not?"

2007-06-20, 04:46 PM
Fullbladder watches an airplane crash in the distance.

"I certaintly hope we're not on that plane."

He thne remembers he's still technically dead, and winks out of existance.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-20, 06:04 PM
I wonder...were there mother****ing snakes on that mother****ing plane?
Vespe teleports over to investigate.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-20, 06:15 PM
Raistlin levels his new crossbow and fires at Vespe. The bolt hits him in the back of his head and explodes. His now headless body is engulfed in flames.
Never! Quote Snakes on a Plane. That. Movie. SUCKED!!!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-20, 06:18 PM
A voice announces Our Hero has fallen!
A large thunder bolt shoots down from the sky, and Vespe walks in from the Altar of Storms outside.
Actually, I didn't see it. But you know what?
I!
SAW!
300!
Vespe kicks Raistlin into a giant pit which had gone unnoticed until now, which leads to the inside of the volcano.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 06:22 PM
"Vespe, will you ever stop quoting 300 and Snakes on a Plane? I mean, geez, those get very old after a while."

Saurous then rushes over, and kicks Vespe in the pit he was using.

"This! is! AMEN! and all that stupid crap."

Raistlin1040
2007-06-20, 06:25 PM
Raistlin flies out of the pit and then shoots another crossbow bolt at Vespe, killing him again.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-20, 06:43 PM
Whatever you do, DON'T FRICKING CLICK ON THIS! DON'T! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3BxI0vBtU)

2007-06-20, 06:43 PM
Fullbladder rises from the pit, immense. Fire burns within his eyes and his joints crackle with a dark energy.

With jerky motions he swats at Raistlin like a mosquito.

Vespe, I have summoned you here for a purpose--What the hell are you doing? Squabbling amongst yourselves! Why I never....

The collosal goblin pauses for a second before continuing.

"Perhaps I have misjudged you. Proceed, on your way to oblivion.

He brings his arm up, smashing down his open palm. Then he realizes that he missed.

"Crap. Ummm.... Do you think you can forget the fact that I have a gigantic, robotic Fullbladder suit, people? When I go off to devour a village, it'd be really great if no one knew about this."

And with that, he sinks back into the abyss below.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 06:49 PM
"Almost every day, someone complains about how we squabble among ourselves. It's just how AMEN works."

Saurous sighs, and wonders if Vespe actually fell into the pit when he kicked him.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 07:04 PM
Magtok loads a shotgun, and then fires it at a random NPC.

Did it work?

Yes, sir. The bulletproof design is a success. But why did you have to test it on Paul? That meatbag had a wife and three kids.

I'm sure he's better off without those whiny brats and nagging wife now.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 07:07 PM
"NPCs don't have rights. They are usually killed off without even being worried for. I'm pretty sure that in a few days, his family won't even remember him. If they even exist."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 07:23 PM
All of a sudden, the door bell rings. Moon Called races to get it, and peers out the peep hole. "Ohh... crap." She turns, and looks around for a second. "Whatever you do, do not answer the door." She hisses, then hides behind the couch.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 07:26 PM
"Oy vey. What is it?"

Saurous takes a few steps away from whatever direction the door is in.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 07:28 PM
"I... kinda owe these really mean orcs some money... Which I don't have." Moon Called says from behind the couch.

The orcs begin to pound on the door. Moon Called groans. "I'm not here."

Saurous
2007-06-20, 07:33 PM
"Oh. For some reason, I don't think a couch is going to help fend off pissed orcs."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 07:39 PM
Moon Called peaks up from behind the couch and frowns. "You're right. Where's that desk of yours?"

"Oy! Open up ya stupid half-bread! We wan't our money!"

"How the hell did they find out I live here now?" Moon Called groans, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 07:42 PM
"I don't know where it is. For some reason, it's always dropped on me at inappropriate times."

Saurous looks up at the ceiling, almost expecting something.

"AHEM."

"Oh, right."

A large, invincible desk suddenly drops down from the ceiling. Saurous jumps out of the way of it before it hits the ground.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 07:45 PM
Moon Called offers a word of thanks and dives under the desk. Almost immediantly, the orcs manage to break down the door. There's a good fifteen of them, all Barbarians, and all very high levels. "Oy! Elf! Where's the half-breed?" Grunts one who apears to be the leader when he sees Saurous.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 07:47 PM
"Half-breed? I don't know any half-breeds around here. Unless you're talking about Magtok, but he's more of a full human with cybernetic parts. Or Castaras."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 07:50 PM
The leader crosses the floor and stands very close to Saurous, glaring down at him. "The Elf-Drow girl. Moon Called. Where is she?"

Saurous
2007-06-20, 07:54 PM
"Oh, her. Well, you kind of missed her. She left yesteday on some quest. To the edges of the world and whatnot."

Saurous takes a step back from the leader, trying to make enough space between him and whatever weapons the orc leader has.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 07:57 PM
The orc snarls, showing pointed fangs. "Where?"

Meanwhile, Moon Called isn't sure weither or not to laugh or to cry.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 07:59 PM
Magtok comes out of dead-time, and a small robot spider crawls over to MC, with a small note with it reading "Give m'lord a good reason why he should keep the secret of your location safe, or he'll spill the beans."

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:00 PM
"It was someplace called...Gulliebek Castle. It's very far north of here," Saurous says, trying not to smile.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 08:02 PM
Magtok comes out of dead-time, and a small robot spider crawls over to MC, with a small note with it reading "Give m'lord a good reason why he should keep the secret of your location safe, or he'll spill the beans."

Moon Called looks at the note and frowns. Figures. She pulls a pen from her pocket, and stares at the note for a minute.
Because if he does, I'll burn his cloning labs and kill all his clones. She hands the note back to the robot spider, glaring at it.

"It was someplace called...Gulliebek Castle. It's very far north of here," Saurous says, trying not to smile.

The orc leader grunts. "If she isn't their, we're coming back here. You'd better hope we don't come back, Elf." He snorts, and walks out. The other orcs follow him, snickering.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:08 PM
Saurous takes a deep breath, half out of relief and half out of fear.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 08:16 PM
The spider takes the note back to Magtok, and he gulps nervously. He decides to work on building a phony MC-bot for when the orcs return, believing that as long as he's doing something useful, MC won't kill him.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 08:20 PM
Moon Called looks smugly at the spider, then crawls out from under the desk. "You know, if they weren't so stupid, they'd be a lot scarrier."

From above, Saphire stares at the word "scarrier", knowing she spelt it wrong, then after a few mental retries, she gives up on it.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:21 PM
"That's one of the few reasons I enjoy speaking with idiots. They're so gullible."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 08:27 PM
The elf/drow nods, then stands around absently, as if waiting for something.

"Ahem."

"What?"

"Well?"

"Look, I just introduced a new plot. I'm done for today. Someone else can come up with something for you morons to do."

Moon Called sighs.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 08:29 PM
Magtok pauses midway through building the MC-bot, to look at her and figure out how the face of the robot should look.

Hmm...it should look more bloodthirsty than it does now...I think I'm going to need to go look in the armory for a giant sword, and I should put some ketchup inside so it "bleeds" when they "kill" her.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:30 PM
"As if she as the right to call anyone a mo-Ag!"

Something smacks Saurous in the back of the head as he says "moron".

"Dude, shut up before someone decides to smite you."

"...I hate you."

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 08:40 PM
The feline paratroopers are still here, and suddenly unfreeze and begin shooting people.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 08:43 PM
Magtok tries to attach something to the robot, but then gets aggravated when it suddenly explodes.

Sorry MC, but I can't make a robot of you. Stuff just randomly blows up when I try to do that. Ask Saur to use some spell or something.

Magtok tosses the remains of the robot into the furnace, and then heads over to the TV to play Halo 2. He hopes the cats will simply ignore him and go after more important targets.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 08:44 PM
A cat throws a grenade at the TV.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:46 PM
The feline paratroopers are still here, and suddenly unfreeze and begin shooting people.

"Something stupid and annoying that will inevitably end in everyone ignoring the problem? It has to be PirateMonk related."

Saurous sighs, and points a finger at some kittens. A beam of energy shoots from it with a loud BANG! noise. This should blast several of the paratroopers to bits.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 08:47 PM
Moon Called raises an eyebrow, and draws her sword. "Well, at lest I get to beat something up." She says, and darts forward to cleave a cat.

Only to be stopped as her player apears in front of her. "No. No hurting small, fuzy animals."

"Why not?"

"Because they are innocent creatures that are probably more scared of you then you are of them."

"Okay. A - I'm evil. I don't care about this innocence crap. B - I'm not scared of them. And C - I don't think they're-" she dodges a bullet, "all that scared of me."

"That's cute. You think I care." Saphire chuckles. "I said no. Therefor, you are not able to hurt them."

"You're really annoying, you know what?"

"Yup."

Magtok tries to attach something to the robot, but then gets aggravated when it suddenly explodes.

Sorry MC, but I can't make a robot of you. Stuff just randomly blows up when I try to do that. Ask Saur to use some spell or something.

Magtok tosses the remains of the robot into the furnace, and then heads over to the TV to play Halo 2. He hopes the cats will simply ignore him and go after more important targets.

"Wait, you're making a robot of me?" Moon Called pauses, then frowns. "Ew. Pervert."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 08:51 PM
Damnit, why can't we ever have friendly visitors? It always has to be either some newbie who makes things a chaotic mess, or some random encounter that turns this place into a chaotic mess!

Magtok pulls out a walkie-talkie, and some fluffy robots covered in poisoned catnip arrive.

Hehehe...time to head to the big litterbox in the skies, kitties. :smallamused:

"Wait, you're making a robot of me?" Moon Called pauses, then frowns. "Ew. Pervert."

It was a decoy for the orc guys. I figured if I was being helpful, you would be less likely to kill me.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 08:53 PM
"AMEN is a chaotic mess."

Saurous sighs, and guesses that the cyborg lord can handle the kittens.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 08:56 PM
It was a decoy for the orc guys. I figured if I was being helpful, you would be less likely to kill me.

Moon Called grins. "Suuure it is, Maggot." She walks over to the couch and activates a Plot-based force feild she stole from Saphire to surround her and the t.v. She begins playing Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 09:08 PM
The cats have hero shields. All attempts to hurt them fail.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 09:12 PM
Magtok reminds her that the TV was broken, and then heads over to his room, where his player is tied up and has a laser turret dropping towards his head.

Do you expect me to talk?

No Mr. Player, I expect you to die!

The player dies, and Magtok drags the corpse over to the furnace.

Good riddance. Now I can finally work on dissecting a puppy without any interruptions.

Magtok heads back to the labs, and the sound of a puppy wailing is heard.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 09:14 PM
The felines head over to the lab to investigate immediately.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 09:15 PM
Saurous shakes his head, and then takes a seat on the couch.

"Super-powered, pointless, contrived enemies..."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 09:18 PM
Magtok waves to the kittens, with a dead puppy's head still stuck to his hand as he does this.

Hey guys. I'm kinda busy doing sick and twisted things to your kind's worst enemy, so could you please leave me alone and go bug Saur? I hear he's a dog lover. I think he even had a pet hell-hound for a while.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-20, 09:23 PM
Moon Called realizes the T.V. is busted, sighs, and throws the controler on the floor. Eventualy, she voices a question. "Maggot, if you killed your player, shouldn't you be dead to? I mean, he controls you. Without anyone to control you..." she spreads her hands and shrugs.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 09:29 PM
The cats try to take the body, shooting Magtok if he resists.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 09:34 PM
Moon Called realizes the T.V. is busted, sighs, and throws the controler on the floor. Eventualy, she voices a question. "Maggot, if you killed your player, shouldn't you be dead to? I mean, he controls you. Without anyone to control you..." she spreads her hands and shrugs.

Without anyone to control me, I'm a free man. I can do whatever I please. If I don't want to step on that caltrop or beartrap, I don't have to anymore. If I dont feel like getting Saur so mad steam comes out his pointy ears and he tries to kill me with some japanese sword, I don't have to do that, either.

Right now though, I feel like maiming small, adorable non-feline animals, so that's what I'm going to do.

Magtok lets the cats take the body, and begins torturing some poor hamster.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-20, 09:35 PM
Raistlin takes his crossbow and begins going Rambo on the cats. He slays every single one of them.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 09:37 PM
Hero shields also protect against godmodding. The cats grab the puppy corpse and march out of the base, chattering excitedly in their own language.

Saurous
2007-06-20, 09:38 PM
Without anyone to control me, I'm a free man. I can do whatever I please. If I don't want to step on that caltrop or beartrap, I don't have to anymore. If I dont feel like getting Saur so mad steam comes out his pointy ears and he tries to kill me with some japanese sword, I don't have to do that, either.

Right now though, I feel like maiming small, adorable non-feline animals, so that's what I'm going to do.

Magtok lets the cats take the body, and begins torturing some poor hamster.

"Magtok, if you think I'm that predictable...you'd be right."

Raistlin1040
2007-06-20, 09:39 PM
Bah. Nothing protects against godmodding. The cats are smited by RP.

PirateMonk
2007-06-20, 09:47 PM
Several things protect against godmodding, including player intervention. The cats remain unharmed, and have now exited the base.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-20, 09:54 PM
A hamster without eyes comes running out of Magtok's labs, with Magtok chasing after it, and holding a scalpel in one hand.

Get back here, vermin! I'm not done with you yet!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-20, 11:47 PM
I bought the Zombie Survival Guide. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go stockpile my room with guns, ammo, melee weapons, food, water, an electrical generator, and all sorts of other goodies.
Can I help?
Sure.
The two walk off to do so.

Castaras
2007-06-21, 09:56 AM
Castaras comes out of the portal, pies floating behind her, hands clutched over ears.

Getoutgetoutgetoutgetout...

She heads down to the torture chamber, the pies pausing to look around the library, before racing after her.

V Junior
2007-06-21, 10:20 AM
Junior grins, unsheathing her katana in the silence of the shhadows, and watching what's going on. She smiles as the kitten kammandos leave the base. She turns towards the hampster, and, from the safety of the shadows, slices the poor thing in half. She then leaps into the rafters and hides there, waiting...for something...

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-21, 10:37 AM
*eats the cats*

Wow, they're right. They DO taste like chicken.

Castaras
2007-06-21, 01:24 PM
Woah...its quiet...

Castaras comes back out of the torture chamber.

Too quiet...even the voices are gone...

She hmms, summoning some potions. She pours some personality potion on the offline bodies of everyone, and goes back into the kitchen.

V Junior
2007-06-21, 02:47 PM
The potion doesn't work on Junior, because her mind is way too warped already.

A small kitten (normal) wanders in.

Saurous
2007-06-21, 03:02 PM
"God damn it," Saurous's personalities all say in unison.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-21, 03:55 PM
I say, have you ever noticed that she always pours that concoction on us when we're offline?
SHUT UP BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR ****ING THROAT!
Eep.
I am the Walrus! Goo goo g'joob!
Yeah man! Turn it up!
Very nice. The Beatles, right? Good chaps.

((And now we have Stereotypical English Person Vespe. :smallamused: This oughta be fun.))

Raistlin1040
2007-06-21, 05:12 PM
Raistlin has been keeping all his personalities other than Hatred of Humanity and himself locked in a basement.

Saurous
2007-06-21, 05:26 PM
"Didn't we say that we were going to murder everyone the next time someone messed with our offline body?!"

"No. We said if they harmed or killed us."

"F***!"

Fury then punches Insanity across the face.

"C'mon, guys. Don't fight."

"Hey, Fury. Kill Pacifism here instead."

Fury then proceeds to wail on the Pacifist Saur.

"Why is there even a Pacifism?"

"He's more of a minor part of the personality."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 07:34 PM
Magtok is hit by the potion, and then splits. A worm, an unlucky fool named Smacky, and a smarter-looking Magtok with a monocle are created.

Smacky accidently trips in the armory, falls on a greatsword, and dies, while Earthworm Him runs in fear from everyone and hides under Magtok's bed. Meanwhile, Dr. Magtok shows off his amazing intellect by building a TV with a built-in DVD player and microwave.

Saurous
2007-06-21, 07:50 PM
"...why isn't this over yet?"

"Because Saurous the Player finds joy in frustrating us."

"I think I may know a way to use Worm Magtok's fear as a weapon."

Sadism runs off towards Magtok's room.

"Oh for the love of- we shouldn't split up, you idiots!"

"I don't believe you have the right to call anyone else an idiot."

"Don't get snippy with me, Sarcasm."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 08:10 PM
Earthworm Him sees Saur's Sadism approaching, and looks for another place to hide.

:smalleek: Ohgodhesgonnakillme!Gottahidegottahidegottahide!

Saurous
2007-06-21, 08:17 PM
"C'mon, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Much."

A loud electrical crackle comes from behind Sadism.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 08:22 PM
Earthworm Him panics, and drops a dozen concrete donkeys, which all just barely miss Sadism. He then puts several large, metal girders between himself and Sadism, and then climbs into an armoire of invincibility.

Saurous
2007-06-21, 08:44 PM
Sadism sighs, and turns incoporeal. He floats through the girders, and stops in front of the armoire. He turns physical again, and attempts to open the invincible armoire.

Meanwhile, Sanity and Knowledge strike up a conversation as everyone else runs about.

"Hey, have you ever noticed that MC always seems to never be here during these personality splits?"

"Well, it's probably because she doesn't want to have to deal with it."

"Well, I guess that makes sense. I always thought it'd be somewhat interesting to see her split into different fractions of her mind."

"Are you sure that's all you want to see of her?"

"Be silent, O Annoying One."

"No one thinks I'm funny, do they?"

"Exactly. Now shut up and sit down, Perversion."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-21, 08:47 PM
"It's because Saphire's to lazy to divide me up into diffrent portions." Moon Called says, tapping Knowledge on his forehead with two fingers. "So far she has Subduction, Rage and Sarcasm, but that's all she's come up with."

"You idiot. It's also because I'm watching Naruto."

Saurous
2007-06-21, 08:52 PM
"Subduction? Is that like subtraction?"

Both Sanity and Knowledge sigh. Fury punches Perversion in the nose.

"Why can we not make a joke about Saphire's spelling every twenty minutes? And can you stop tapping on my forhead?"

"Just...don't ask."

Meanwhile, Madness runs around in circles screaming something about taco-monsters and talking hamburger salamanders.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 08:57 PM
When Sadism opens the armoire, he suddenly finds himself struck with a baseball bat the size of a toothpick. Earthworm Him then leaps out of the armoire, and then runs away and crawls under the covers of the bed.

:smalleek: Don'tfindmedon'tfindmedon'tfindmedon'tfindme!

Meanwhile, Dr. Magtok begins inventing another useful thing, attempting to create a monkey-brains based human substitute for hungry zombies.

Haha! Once ageen I haff done zee empossible! There is now un substitute for human flesh! Zee zombies will never know zee the deeference when zee invasion comes!

Mr. Moon
2007-06-21, 09:01 PM
"Alright, smarty-pants, how do you spell it?" Saphire glares at her keyboard for a few seconds, and frowns. "No. Really. How?"

"And you call me a moron."

"Do you now how to spell it?"

"Only if you do."

"Then shut up."

Moon Called sighs.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 09:06 PM
Zaphire! I, Dr. Magtok know zee answer! Eet eez spelled like this: Z-e-e-d-u-c-t-i-o-n! Zeeduction! :smallbiggrin:

Saurous
2007-06-21, 09:10 PM
"Er, I believe the good doctor means 'Seduction' as in 'S-e-d-u-c-t-i-o-n', if that is what you mean."

Meanwhile, several sharp knives and nails drop down from the ceiling around where Earthworm Him is hiding. This should pin him under the covers, barring another escape.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 09:15 PM
Earthworm Him's (Whose name resembles that of Earthworm Jim due to lack of player creativity) teleporter breaks, leaving him completely trapped and unale to do much of anything. He decides to simply scream in fear for several minutes.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-21, 09:15 PM
Carlos walks in, sighs, and handwaves all the Vespe's back into one.
You know how annoying it is for me to RP all those personalities.
Sowwy. Castaras did it.
Whatever.
Carlos starts reading the Zombie Survival Guide (again) while Vespe plays Resident Evil 4.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-21, 09:18 PM
Saphire looks at Dr. Magtok, then sighs. "Yeah... I'm leaving now." She says, and returns to wherever the players hang out in their spare time.

Moon Called sighs. "You know, it's at times like this I almost envy her."

Saurous
2007-06-21, 09:26 PM
Sadism walks slowly over to Earthworm, pulling a large scalpel out of a pocket. The scalpel crackles with electricity. He prepares to bring it down on the helpless worm, when....

All the Saurs combine together again with a loud "shoomph!".

"Finally!"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-21, 09:29 PM
Dr. Magtok holds up in his hands triumphantly a small vial.

Yes, I haff done eet! Once I put zees in zee world's water supply, hospitals everywhere will be forced to close down! Hahahaha!

Stop, evil-doer!

A paladin suddenly comes out of nowhere, and destorys the vial, which had the words "Cure for Cancer" written on the side.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-21, 11:10 PM
*points out what paladin did*

V Junior
2007-06-22, 09:57 AM
The kitten meows, and rubs up against Saur.

Meow?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-22, 10:13 AM
Rex shoots at the kitty, hoping to explode it all over Saur's leg.

V Junior
2007-06-22, 10:23 AM
The bullet (or whatever) bounces off the kitten. It's unaffected by the attack.

Mrrr. Mwow.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 10:24 AM
Saurous sighs, and takes a few steps away from the cat.

"I'm not really a cat person. Go away."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-22, 12:47 PM
Personality potion? Hah!

*does extremely complicated spell to transmute potion to Pure Death potion*

Saurous
2007-06-22, 12:51 PM
"Fus, you do know that everyone stopped caring about the Personality potions halfway through yesterday, right? And there's nothing complicated about changing a potion into one that causes instant death."

Castaras
2007-06-22, 01:28 PM
Castaras comes out of the kitchen portal, talking into a mobile phone.

Look, I don't care how that damned war is going. Just get the ingredients here! I've completely ran out! What? No, I'm not going to intervene with that stupid war.

She wanders down to the library.

A different route then? How long would that be...?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 01:37 PM
Wooo! 1964 is coming to Austin! 1964 is coming to Austin!
Carlos jumps and dances across the base.
Woah, slow down. Who's 1964?
The Beatles tribute band! They sound and look exactly like The Beatles in 1964! Rolling Stone and Apple Corp called them the Best Beatles Tribute on Earth!
Vespe grins with glee.
1964 is coming to Austin! Wooooo!

Saurous
2007-06-22, 01:47 PM
"Um, Vespe? You don't exist in Austin, and I doubt you can actually go see 1964 the tribute with your player."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 02:08 PM
Hmm. That is a problem.
O! I have an idea.
Carlos grabs a necklace that he bought by the theater 1964 will be in and enchants it.
There. Now when we go to the show, your spirit will be in here and you can see it live.
Nice.

Castaras
2007-06-22, 02:21 PM
Castaras comes back out of the library, flipping through a book, still talking into her phone.

Yeah...*sigh* fine then, 80,000 it is. Go to the base, and the pie-devil outside will show you to where you deliver the goods.

She sends the phone back into the portal, going over to a sofa, still reading.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 02:22 PM
Vespe pops up behind the couch Castaras is on.
Whatcha readin'?

Castaras
2007-06-22, 02:27 PM
Would you believe me if I said the feeding habits of the marshmallow creatures of the plane of Glutarrgh?

Saurous
2007-06-22, 02:29 PM
"Would you believe someone if they said that?"

Abruptly, a group of Spaniards burst in through the wall and carry Saurous off.

"No one expects the Spanish inquisition!"

"Yes, they do. Now, put me down before I break you."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 02:31 PM
Would you believe me if I said the feeding habits of the marshmallow creatures of the plane of Glutarrgh?

Any other day I'd just slowly back off, but yeah, today that sounds reasonable.

Castaras
2007-06-22, 02:32 PM
Okay.

Castaras carries on reading, ignoring the spanish inquisition that probably like torturing people with the comfy chair.

A pie sorcerer sneaks out of the kitchen, and scuttles down to one of the labs.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 02:36 PM
NI!
Help, help, I'm being repressed!
This parrot is dead!
Cheddar?

Saurous
2007-06-22, 02:37 PM
"Someone kill me now.

No, it's just an expression. No one should try to kill me."

He sighs, and waves a hand. A massive fireball obliterates the Inquisition.

"There are some who call me...Tim. I can't believe you made me say that."

"How could I resist?"

Castaras
2007-06-22, 02:40 PM
Are we going to be plagued by Monty Python references now?

A fluffy bunny hops out of the kitchen portal.

Looks like it.

Castaras gets up and silly walks over to the portal.

The pie sorcerer slowly opens a portal to the realm of Glutarrgh. A marshmellow guard peers out.

Hello, English Pie-dog!

2007-06-22, 02:42 PM
Fullbladder walks past, pauses, and sighs.

He then removes a book from a shelf and walks off, muttering something about 'it's going to be a long day'.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 02:44 PM
An insulting Frenchman pops up and mocks Fullbladder.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 02:45 PM
Vespe walks up to Castaras.
What, is thy name, quest, and favorite color?
Carlos walks past them both.
Silly elven kn'igits.

Castaras
2007-06-22, 02:49 PM
Castaras, currently to get this stupid pie to not unleash marshmallowgeddon on us, This Blue.

She heads over to the pie sorcerer, who is being pelted with marshmallow cows, and throws it with her magic into the marshmallow portal, closing the portal after it. She then picks up an 'armless pie which is trying to headbutt her.

Look, you stupid bastard, you got no arms left!
Yes I have!
Look!
It's just a flesh wound!

Saurous
2007-06-22, 02:53 PM
Some force suddenly hits SP, Saurous, Vespe, and Carlos in the groin.

We apologise for the fault in the quotes. Those responsible have been sacked.

"AGH! I didn't even do anything!"

2007-06-22, 02:56 PM
Fullbladder forcibly stuffs his arm down the Frenchman's throat.

"Right now I'm breaking through the side of your asophogus, which is the pain you're now experiencing. Now I'm squeezing past your lungs. That's the sharp pain in your chest."

He moves his hand around a bit, his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth. Finally he seems to have found what he was looking for.

"Now I'm holding your heart in my palm. You probably can't feel it, what with all the internal injury I've caused. And even if you could, I've already broken your jaw and my arm is blocking off all access to air, so it's unlikely you'd be able to voice your concern. Goodbye, Senor. I certaintly hope you've kept your heart well maintained, to aid the flavour of the soup I shall have this evening with my supper."

His arm forcibly retracts, pulling the French heart, along with a few centimeters of internal tubing, with it.

Fullbladder walks off with his book.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 03:01 PM
Some force suddenly hits SP, Saurous, Vespe, and Carlos in the groin.

We apologise for the fault in the quotes. Those responsible have been sacked.

Tell me, did you mean for that to be a-
Don't.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 03:07 PM
"It's a British variant of 'apologize'."

"Just ignore it. It's your own damn fault for even starting this."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 03:12 PM
"It's a British variant of 'apologize'."

"Just ignore it. It's your own damn fault for even starting this."

So the British really do make everything sound like-
I said drop it.

Castaras
2007-06-22, 03:14 PM
Sound like what?

Castaras chucks the marshmallow book into the portal, hmming, watching her player nervously.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 03:18 PM
Um...
*Casts Change Subject*
So yeah. 1964 is coming to Austin. It's gonna be awesome. :smallbiggrin:

((Ooh. Nice avatar. Maybe I should have myself stickified. Hmm...))

Castaras
2007-06-22, 03:29 PM
(( Thanks. :smallsmile: ))

Lizzie feels the effect of the spell, and promptly forgets she ever heard that. Castaras sighs in relief and heads into the kitchen portal.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 03:38 PM
Now where's that camera..
Carlos wanders off to find a camera to take a picture of himself.
No...now I'm going to be relegated to the sig.
I'm surprised you know the word "relegated."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 04:08 PM
Magtok wanders around AMEN, until he coughs blood and mutters something about freaky cultists in Resident Evil 4 with their freaky alien head-things.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 04:14 PM
Vespe shoots Magtok.
He was infected with Las Plagas. He would have killed us all.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 04:16 PM
"Even if the Plagas did get worse, we could have killed him before it became too much of a problem. Besides, seeing Magtok in pain is funny to me for whatever reason.""

Vhaidara
2007-06-22, 04:22 PM
A bunch of Canadians burst in

"No one expects the Canadian Inquisition!"

They proceed to kill everyone, and everyones player.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 04:28 PM
Carlos handwaves away the Canadian Inquisition.
We're done with the Monty Python thing.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 04:37 PM
Saurous casts Ignore more Monty Python refrences.

"Keep up with the topic at hand, people."

PirateMonk
2007-06-22, 05:33 PM
PM finishes installing the Wards of Bookboy Ignoring.

"There. Now we never have to worry about him again."

He then explodes bloodily with a scream.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 05:37 PM
"Well, I doubt that he won't bother us, as he can find a way around everything, but I think we're all capable of saying 'Forget it, I'm just going to think that he isn't even there'."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 05:43 PM
Vespe shoots Magtok.
He was infected with Las Plagas. He would have killed us all.

A new Magtok clone comes, and thanks Vespe for killing him right before Bookboy came.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 06:01 PM
"Almost everyone is online, and no one is doing anything. Wow."

Saurous sighs and walks off to do something constructive. Like finding new forms of torture. Or painting. The first is more likely, however.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-22, 06:02 PM
Yup, even I am not here.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 06:10 PM
Magtok looks at Rex's new avatar, and shudders for a moment. He then turns away, and uses Dr. Magtok's TV nvention to watch a DVD, microwave some popcorn, etc. all at once.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 06:32 PM
Saurous walks back in, talking to a zombie.

"For the last time, you eat brains!"

"Graaaaaiiins..."

"I said brains, god dammit!"

"Traaaaiiins?"

"Y-...you know what? Just- just forget I said anything."

"Gragh, reeeeeiiins...."

Saurous slaps his forhead as the zombie shambles off in another direction.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 06:36 PM
Saurous walks back in, talking to a zombie.

"For the last time, you eat brains!"

"Graaaaaiiins..."

"I said brains, god dammit!"

"Traaaaiiins?"

"Y-...you know what? Just- just forget I said anything."

"Gragh, reeeeeiiins...."

Saurous slaps his forhead as the zombie shambles off in another direction.

Huzzah! A vegetarian zombie! :smallbiggrin:

Saurous
2007-06-22, 06:43 PM
Saurous skitters over to the new non-Castaras kitchen, where the zombie had gone. He opens the door slowly, and glances inside.

"Oh, great."

"Graaaaaiiins..."

The zombie appears to be opening a box of whole-grain cereal, and slowly pouring it into a bowl made out of a human skull. The necromancer, points a finger at the zombie.

"Time to put you out of your misery."

"Whoooole wheeeeaa-!"

A beam of energy hits the zombie in between the eyes, and it slumps to the floor. Saur walks over to it's corpse, shoots it a few more times in the chest, and walks back out of the kitchen.

"Okay, has anyone thought about hiring a maid or a cleaning service? This place really needs it."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 06:55 PM
There's a non Castaras kitchen? Enjoy it while it lasts then. She'll probably take it over once she logs on tomorrow.
Vespe puts an X on a calendar.
August 2nd at 8pm. Only 40 days, 973 hours, 58383 minutes, and 3503070 seconds. :smallbiggrin: Can't wait!

PirateMonk
2007-06-22, 07:00 PM
PM's player voice sounds through the intercom.

Okay, quick. Which thread title do we use?

Saurous
2007-06-22, 07:03 PM
"'Till what, Carlos?"

Meanwhile, Saurous walks back into the kitchen, gets an ice cream bar, and walks back out, heading over to the TV and couch.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 07:04 PM
1964 of course! Woooo!

Saurous
2007-06-22, 07:06 PM
"Oh, duh.
And PM, just pick one from these that Magtok posted a few pages ago:

AMEN XI: Pie Another Day
AMEN XI: Goldenpye
AMEN XI: Raiders of the Lost Pie
AMEN XI: In Memory of the Town."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 07:07 PM
PM's player voice sounds through the intercom.

Okay, quick. Which thread title do we use?

Umm...whichever one you want. Wait till we get halfway done with page 50, though.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 07:40 PM
"I wonder what we should do now that we only have a short amount of time before this thread ends."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 07:44 PM
Saphire waltzes in, with a large amount of IMG codes under her arm. "I have an idea." She says, and holds the image up infront of Saurous, then in front of Magtok. The picture looks like this:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/Gai-senesiinaloincloth.jpg

Saurous
2007-06-22, 07:47 PM
"GAGH! Oh for the- get over the fact that you lost villain in the playground, you big baby!"

Saurous covers his eyes, trying to keep them from exploding.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 07:48 PM
:smalleek: Sweet merciful gods, my eyes are burning like Saphire's anime stuff! Burning like all those Naruto DVDs I tossed into the furnace when Saphire wasn't looking!

Magtok manages to yank out his human eyeball, and sticks a knife through the other one.

Whew. Much better.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 07:51 PM
"Shows what you know. I can't afford Naruto DVDs." Saphire laughs, then stalks off.

"You think you have it bad. She had me help with the rough draft." Moon Called says with a shudder.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 07:53 PM
"Good gods, I feel sorry for you, Moon."

Saurous's eyes turn a pale red color, as he seems to lose the ability to see.

"Dammit, I appear to have gone blind.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 07:54 PM
"Shows what you know. I can't afford Naruto DVDs." Saphire laughs, then stalks off.

Hmm...who's stuff did I burn? The only other Naruto junkie around here is Raist...oh ****. :smalleek:

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 07:56 PM
"This wouldn't be the first time, though, would it? Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have a hot shower and try to wash away the feeling of Gai flirting with me." She rubs her arm, and walks off.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-22, 07:57 PM
I might have more creepy things.
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n291/rexidiotarum/rex-up.jpg

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 08:01 PM
Magtok runs around frantically, trying to convice his player to post something so AMEN can move on to the next page, and be free from all these disturbing images.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 08:01 PM
"I think I need to go dip my head in hot water to get rid of the horrible images."

Saurous presses his hands against his eyes, and heads off, bumping into a few pillars, tables, chairs, and other heavy objects as he goes.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 08:02 PM
"Not bad, but I can do better. Hell, I just did better. Sorry Rex, but in this regard, I am far by the evilist here." Saphire chuckles, then frowns. "That's odd. The game won't start. Oh, I just made myself Lose."

Saurous
2007-06-22, 08:05 PM
"Oh, great. Now she has a superiority complex/bigger superiority complex."

SP shakes his head.

2007-06-22, 08:06 PM
Fullbladder nose hairs begin to curl. He looks calmly through this process at MC's drawing. His glare turns on MC herself.

"I pity the soulless."

He then pulls out a cigarette lighter and sets a table ablaze. He then walks over to the apparently newly-installed non-Castaras Kitchen.

"I claim this kitchen in the name of the Colony and declare myself temporary guard thereof!"

The goblin then produces a Megatron helmet from seemingly nowhere, and takes his post wearing the steel headgear and brandishing his crossbow.

"For the Colony!"

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 08:10 PM
Moon Called blinks. "Hey, don't pin that thing on me. She did it." She points at her player, who giggles.

"Belly hair is fun to draw."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 08:10 PM
Magtok, guided by some internal radar system, manages to quickly find his way to the sink, and shoves Saur out of the way as he cuts off the top of his head and lets hot water pour down into his skull.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-22, 08:11 PM
"Not bad, but I can do better. Hell, I just did better. Sorry Rex, but in this regard, I am far by the evilist here." Saphire chuckles, then frowns. "That's odd. The game won't start. Oh, I just made myself Lose."

Admit it, the only reason I haven't killed you all yet is because you are like cockroaches and just keep coming back. As far as evilness and head asplodiness, I am by far the champion, for I took insinuations about me and Magtok to a level so high, it is in legends now. It was promptly followed by a page of brain aciding and eye stabbings.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 08:15 PM
Saurous sighs, as he somehow manages to gain his vision back.

"Oh, forget it. I don't even think my brain is scarred that badly.

And, thank you Saphire for yet another disturbing thought."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 08:20 PM
Admit it, the only reason I haven't killed you all yet is because you are like cockroaches and just keep coming back. As far as evilness and head asplodiness, I am by far the champion, for I took insinuations about me and Magtok to a level so high, it is in legends now. It was promptly followed by a page of brain aciding and eye stabbings.

"Oh, that? Child's play. Anyone can do that. Sure, that song of yours was a real peice of work, I'm almost jealous of it. But still, you only just reminded me of it. I'd compleatly forgotten. As for this," Saphire holds up her picture, which, in case you've forgotten what it looks like, can be found at the bottem of the post, "will haunt them."

She pauses, then beams as an idea comes to her. "No."

"But-"

"No."

"You're no fun."

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/Gai-senesiinaloincloth.jpg

Saurous
2007-06-22, 08:24 PM
"I guess we don't even want to know what idea came to her, correct?"

"It's probably for the best."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 08:41 PM
Hmm...PM said he wanted the thread, right? Is he still online? It'd be a shame if someone stole the eleventh thread from him.

Magtok wanders off to check PM's online/offline light thingy.

PirateMonk
2007-06-22, 08:45 PM
((But I need to PM a mod first, right?))

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 08:49 PM
((To get it moved into the structured games? Yeah, I think so.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 09:09 PM
Carlos shoots Saphire.
I hate you. :smallannoyed:

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 09:14 PM
Magtok decides to join Vespe, and pulls out a Broken Butterfly (revolver), which he fires at Saphire.

I hate you, too.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 09:15 PM
SP shoots Magtok, Carlos, and Saphire.

"I severely dislike all of you, too."

Saurous shoots Magtok, Carlos, and SP.

"That was just for fun."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 09:15 PM
Saphire hand waves away the deadly projectiles shot at her, laughing. "You know, I get that alot."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 09:17 PM
Dammit Magtok, I know what a Broken Butterfly is. The Handcannon and IACT are way better. Broken Butterfly has an AWESOME reload sequence though.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 09:22 PM
Saphire lazily raises a hand. "The explination was for me. I have no idea how to tell the diffrent brands of guns apart. Hell, I don't even know what a revolver looks like. It's like a pistol, right?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 09:22 PM
Dammit Magtok, I know what a Broken Butterfly is. The Handcannon and IACT are way better. Broken Butterfly has an AWESOME reload sequence though.

It does? Now I wish even more that I hadn't saved over the file I had it in. I never got to see the sequence at all, just got to fire off six rounds. :smallfrown:

And yes, it is like a pistol. The kind with the spinny reloady thing used in western films and stuff.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 09:25 PM
Saphire blinks, then shrugs. "I'll just pretend I know what your talking about."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 09:25 PM
Looks like this.
http://www.armchairgunshow.com/images/11Am.jpg

Mr. Moon
2007-06-22, 09:27 PM
"Looks like just another pathetic variation on a way to slaughter mankind." Saphire says with a solemn nod.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 09:30 PM
Yeah, but its shiny! And slaughtering is fun!

Saurous
2007-06-22, 09:31 PM
"Yeah, it is Magtok. But you can't be enticed by everything that has the slightest bit of shine to it."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 09:31 PM
That it is, Magtok, that it is. Come on, let's go shoot some zombies.
Carlos grabs the IACT and teleports to Willamette Mall.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 09:37 PM
Magtok grabs another Broken Butterfly, and follows Vespe.

Saurous
2007-06-22, 09:39 PM
"YES!"

"The idiots are gone!"

SP and Saurous both cheer.

Uberblah
2007-06-22, 09:40 PM
UberPlayer calls out.
Yet here comes Uber.
Uber calls back to UP.
Look who's talking.

PirateMonk
2007-06-22, 09:41 PM
((Okay, both Roland and Alarra are offline. Should I just make it in SMBG and wait for them to move it, wait until morning, or try to find someone else?))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-22, 09:43 PM
I think you can make it in here, if not, make it in SMBG, and I'll talk to them.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-22, 09:51 PM
Magtok comes out of a portal, looking very, very afraid and shocked. There is blood all over his robes.

It was horrible! The female zombie dove straight at me! At first I thought she was gonna go for my neck, but then she didn't and...oh gods, it was horrifying!

Uberblah
2007-06-22, 09:55 PM
Uber looks at Magtok.
You know, for some reason I actually want to know what happened. I think my player is making it so.
And your point is...?

PirateMonk
2007-06-22, 09:57 PM
I think you can make it in here, if not, make it in SMBG, and I'll talk to them.

((Okay. Thread will be up soon.))

PM gathers up the ICBINAs, bombs the base repeatedly, and teleports them off to the new base location.

((Edit- Okay, Roland just responded.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-22, 10:00 PM
Vespe walks in, carrying a battered and broken HDTV. He's wearing a Servbot (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servbot) mask on his head.
Ah! That was awesome! You really should have seen that, man.
We all know you're just doing this because you want Dead Rising.
You are correct. I'm gonna go play The Scourge on Warcraft 3 now.
You do that.

PirateMonk
2007-06-22, 10:05 PM
Among the ruins, a link (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2780057#post2780057) appears.