PDA

View Full Version : This title used to be a spoiler

Robert Paulson
2007-06-12, 02:10 PM
She was one of the most interesting and funny characters in the whole strip. At least she had an honorable death and completed her mission from the Gods. :smallfrown:

CDR Grendelwulf
2007-06-12, 02:15 PM
So, I suppose this is the cure for the Paladin blues?

Ciao,
CDR Grendelwulf

TheNovak
2007-06-12, 02:16 PM
So, I suppose this is the cure for the Paladin blues?

Ciao,
CDR Grendelwulf

Ba-dum-PSH!

LordVader
2007-06-12, 02:17 PM
... I never found her that funny. Or that interesting, to be honest. She was the "straight man" to the Order, who was the comedy. Also, I'm not gonna miss her- she got what she deserved, either way.

Bluesilver
2007-06-12, 02:21 PM
Nooooooo!!!!

This sucks. Two of the best characters. Dead. Disgraceful.

Bluesilver
2007-06-12, 02:21 PM
Nooooooo!!!!

This sucks. Two of the best characters. Dead. Disgraceful.

EvilElitest
2007-06-12, 02:22 PM
Don't worry, she'll be back, maybe only for one or two comics, but she'll be back
from,
EE

Bluesilver
2007-06-12, 02:23 PM
Whoops, double post. My bad.

LordVader
2007-06-12, 02:33 PM
Again, I didn't see her as one of the best characters. I really saw her as more of a vessel for plot then anything else. I prefer the Linear Guild to her, honestly. I prefered those two ogres. I guess I just didn't like her.

Robert Paulson
2007-06-12, 04:40 PM
The best part about Milo was the sexual tension with Belkar. The way they flirted was really well done. Star crossed lovers, those two. :smallamused:

Damaris
2007-06-12, 05:23 PM
The best part about Milo was the sexual tension with Belkar. The way they flirted was really well done. Star crossed lovers, those two. :smallamused:

And the forum has fanart for it...

I'll miss Miko. She was my favourite character while she was travelling with he OotS.

LordVader
2007-06-12, 05:26 PM
And the forum has fanart for it...

I'll miss Miko. She was my favourite character while she was travelling with he OotS.

What? :smalleek: Sick people, man. (Just kidding.:smallsmile:)
I liked Roy the most with his deadpan humor, but she was a good "straight man".

Damaris
2007-06-12, 05:39 PM
What? :smalleek: Sick people, man. (Just kidding.:smallsmile:)
I liked Roy the most with his deadpan humor, but she was a good "straight man".

You have to read the Belkar's Romantic Intrest (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34127) thread. If you want to break your brain :D I don't remember where exactly the Belkar-Miko fanart is there though.

I never found her that *interesting* either, to be honest, but I thought she was funny at times. And I loved her interaction with all the OotS members. I agree that Linear Guild is way better as recurring villains (though I'm also still hoping that Miko will come back). Uh. Obviously, I suppose, since that's what they are. Er.

evileeyore
2007-06-12, 06:39 PM
[SIZE="7"]This sucks. Two of the best characters. Dead. Disgraceful.I concur. Except not the disgraceful thing. I think it was very well done.

Roy is shown fallen, alone, seemingly unmourned (his friends haven't had time to mourn yet, let alone try to retrieve him for Raising).

Miko dies and has a moment of revelation, then acceptance of her fate.

The Giant set them as counterpoint to each other. Very well played.

:: Note, you can edit those duoble posts away in the Edit post feature. Click the "Delete Post" button up above the edit box ::

checked to make sure Delete Button was still around.

Kgw
2007-06-12, 06:47 PM
I disagree: she was the poorest excuse of a Paladin. A walking joke whose homicidical tendencies were growing strip after strip.

Roy, on the other hand, did have a sense of humor... Miko needed a ranger to sense humor near :smalltongue:

larnman2
2007-06-12, 06:52 PM
I suggest changing the title