PDA

View Full Version : Wild Shape Class

paladin1818
2016-01-02, 12:56 PM
I did some weak Googling, but couldn't find a class that was specialized to just wild shaping. I was wondering if there was such a class, himebrew or by the books.

Second question, & the reason this is in homebrew, was a class that I quickly made up & wondered how effective just wildshape would be in combat. So my in nameless class, you take a path every 5 levels. The first 3, you progress as a natural lycanthrope(the exact progression is somewhere) & the last two would be abilities associated with the animal. Example: Wolf path, scent in human form & + 10 feet speed. Open to severe criticism.

ji6
2016-01-02, 01:24 PM
I did some weak Googling, but couldn't find a class that was specialized to just wild shaping. I was wondering if there was such a class, himebrew or by the books.

Second question, & the reason this is in homebrew, was a class that I quickly made up & wondered how effective just wildshape would be in combat. So my in nameless class, you take a path every 5 levels. The first 3, you progress as a natural lycanthrope(the exact progression is somewhere) & the last two would be abilities associated with the animal. Example: Wolf path, scent in human form & + 10 feet speed. Open to severe criticism.

There is wildshape rangers and spell-less druids in 3.5 and pathfinder. You should mention your edition somewhere.

khadgar567
2016-01-02, 01:53 PM
There is wildshape rangers and spell-less druids in 3.5 and pathfinder. You should mention your edition somewhere.

seconded the gun slinging witcher of rivia

paladin1818
2016-01-02, 05:07 PM
3.5 ya. Thanks for your help!