PDA

View Full Version : Original System Hunter's Moon RPG - Work in progress

LuckyDee
2016-01-11, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone,

I've been on and off of this forum for a couple of years now, and am hoping to find some people interested here. As I have explained before, I'm working on a new RPG and have been for some time now. This is something I've been trying on multiple occasions over the last decade or so, and usually with nothing to show for it. This time, however, I feel I'm on to something. Not only have I found a setting that I deeply wish to discover for myself, I'm also working on a lean system to support it.

Since I kept going around in circles for the past couple of months, I decided to try a new approach to development: in order to both catalog and expand my ideas as well as to practice my writing by intertwining them with parts of a story, I launched a blog on Wordpress to which to publish all of this.

At this moment, some kind of sounding board would be nice to have. At some point I'd like to do one or more PBF test runs. For those of you who are prone to that kinda thing, I'd be honored if you were to keep an eye on my efforts and give me some feedback every now and then. In a couple of months, I hope to welcome you beneath the Hunter's Moon (https://huntersmoonrpg.wordpress.com/).

Thanks,

Dee