PDA

View Full Version : 1CopperOwl's FE System

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:15 PM
So I am working on the designs for a less time consuming system for people to play Fire Emblem as a PbP or table top game. This will take me a few days to type up what I have so bear with me ...

Welcome to the wonderful world of FIRE EMBLEM ... Homebrew ...

Below is the creation of my system for a pbp and tabletop version of the well known game of FIRE EMBLEM. If you have not played fire emblem go watch a youtube video or buy one (Note: GBA ones are the best ones!!!).

Things to know while reading this:

This is loosley a combination of the actual game mechanics and my own designs in order to make the game easier to play since we don't have a computer to do all the calculations while trying to maintain the feel.
Reread 1
ASK ME QUESTIONS, this is new and going to be rather largish in material.
If you have content you want to add let me know and join the TEAM of FEH (Fire Emblem HOMEBREW)

Updates

1/15/2016 - Initial Post, Templates, Sort of an outline of what needs to be done.
1/16/2016 - Not much, wrote a lot did not type a lot ....
1/17/2016 - As above.
1/18/2016 - TODAY I TYPE! = 1st Draft [Tiers (Done), Character Creation (Done),Tier 0 Professions (Done), Races (Done) ]
1/19/2016 - TODAY I TYPE ... AGAIN! = 1st Draft [ Status Conditions (Done), Weapon Squares (Done), Tier 0 Skills (Done), Terrain (DONE), Weapon/Tome/Anything with Ranks
(done), Actions (WIP) ]
1/20/2016 - TODAY I TYPE AND WRITE [ Actions (done), Tier 1 Professions (WIP), Tier 1 Skills (WIP), Slashing weapons / Swords (WIP)]
1/21/2016 - TODAY I TYPE ... some more [ Tier 1 Professions (Done), Tier 1 Skills (WIP), Nature Category]
1/22/2016 - TODAY I TYPE ... [ Tier 1 Skills (WIP), Tier 2 Skills (WIP), Tier 2 Professions (WIP), Convoy System and professions (WIP), Removed Tier 4]
1/23/2016 - TODAY I TYPE [ Tier 1 Skills (Done), Tier 2 Skills (Done), Tier 2 Professions (Done besides fluff), Convoy System and professions (WIP)]
1/24/2016 - Still ... TYPING [ Tier 2 Professions (Done besides fluff), Tier 3 Professions (WIP), Tier 3 Skill (WIP), Convoy System and professions (WIP)]
1/25/2016 - Still ... TYPING [ Tier 2 Professions (Still need to fluff), Tier 3 Professions (WIP), Tier 3 Skill (WIP), Convoy System and professions (WIP .. almost there)]
1/26/2016 - Writing today
1/27/2016 - Back to typing [ Tier 3 is now an optional rule(Will be finished after I get the core of the game done. I want to speend time balancing it.) , Convoy System and professions (WIP)]
1/28-30/2016 - Writing weapon tables ... and designing all the mental weapons
2/1-2/2016 - Starting to type up the weapon tables ... this will take a while.
2/4/2016Stepped on my glasses and having a friend type this for me since I cant see a thing atm.

Index

1. Core Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303299&postcount=2)
2. Races (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303309&postcount=3)
3. Professions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303338&postcount=4)
4. Skills (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303349&postcount=5)
5. Equipment (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303368&postcount=6)
6. Bestiary (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303457&postcount=7)
7. Optional Rules
(http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20303543&postcount=8)8. Templates (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20315695&postcount=9)
9. Homebrew Setting (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=20318109&postcount=10)

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:18 PM
Core Rules

Gameplay:

Post By Post
You and a group of friends, allies, and general miscreants fight as an army against opposing forces of whatever nature. Whether it be King, Beast, or Daemon you fight together in order to reach your goal. Even if it is something as simple as just surviving the night. As a group you discuss you plan of attack in the OOC of your game thread and then execute you attacks by posting in the IC what you are doing and whatever rolls are needed(Attacking primarily).

RP is very important in game and in combat since it adds to the story of the game and allows characters to develop bonds that aid them in battle. On top of the you get to play out an EPIC in all sense of the word.

Table Top
This is the same as above but .... you can also just make armies to fight each other with like a game of super chess. Rules for this will be done after the PBP rules are finished (if I forget to do this poke me).

In this game there are a total of 3 tiers of advancements starting at 0. What I mean by this is that these are like going from a base class to a prestige class, to a even better prestige class. The higher the tier the more powerful the character. A character can be made at any teir, what teir you start at of course will be determined by your DM.

Tier 0 is the rookie level. This is you recruits, your journeymen, the people who ... if they survive will rival any other character in the game.

Tier 1 is the average foot solider trudging behind the the Leaders who command their every move.

Tier 2 is those who have made a name for themselves through either skill or power, these are the Kings and Queens, Generals and Grand Wizards.

Below is a table that shows how many levels a tier has before you reach the next progression.

Tier
Levels

When you you create a character you have to chose you Race, Profession, and spend you a number of stat points as determined by tier. Now in this game there are now growth points in this rule set (it is a optional rule) in stead every even level you may gain 3 stat points or roll a 1d6 and take the result. At every odd level after the frist in a tier you learn a skill (3, 5, 7, 9) as long as you meet the skills prerequisites.

Advancing Tiers
Now at the first level of every tier after 0 you have 2 options:

You may further your progression in your profession.
You may change your profession as long as it meets the prerequisites of the new profession.

Steps to making a new character at any tier:

Spend the listed stat points
Pick a race and apply modifiers
Select a number of skills as listed by the tier.
Pick a profession in which you meet the prerequisites

Note: When selecting skills you must still learn prerequisites in order to learn skills requiring such things.

Starting at Tier 0 - Level 1

Stats: 20 points
Allowed Races: Human (any), Laguz, Dragon
Profession: Any Tier 0 Profession

Starting at Tier 1 - Level 1

Stats: 25 points
Allowed Races: Human (any), Laguz, Dragon
Profession: Any Tier 1 Profession
Skills: Pick 2 Tier 0 Skills

Starting at Tier 2 - Level 1

Stats: 30 points
Allowed Races: Human (any), Laguz , Dragon
Profession: Any Tier 2 Profession
Skills: Pick 6 Tier 1 or 0 Skills of any combination.

Name:
Race:
Profession:
Tier:
Level:

Health:
Move
Carrying Capacity

Speed

Luck

Accuracy

Dodge

Strength

Defense

Magic

Resistance

Skills:
-Profession
-Learned

Equipment:

Health Is the Amount of damage you can take before dying. For every point you spend in this you gain 2 health.

Move Is the number of spaces he may move in a turn. Affected by terrain.

Carrying Capacity Is the gauge by which you determine who you can carry and who can carry you. You may never carry more than one character.

Speed - Determines who attacks first. If you have twice the speed of your opponent you attack twice. Minus your str or mag (as appropriate) from your wielded weapon weight. If Positive minus it from your speed.

Luck - Is how you determine if you crit or nor. This is added to your weapons Crit.

Accuracy - Is how likely you are to hit your opponent. This is added to your weapons Accuracy.

Dodge - Is how likely you can dodge you opponents blows. Take your dodge score and multiply it by 2.

Strength - Is how much damage you can deal. Add this to you weapons damage.

Defense - Is you much damage you can ignore before you take damage. Minus this from you opponents Total Weapon Damage.

Magic - Is how much damage or heal you can deal. Add this to you tome, staff, rod damage/heal.

Resistance - Is how much damage you can take before you take damage. Minus this from the Total Magical Damage. Also This is added to your dodge check when targeted by a opponents magical effect generated by a rod or staff.

Every turn you can perform two actions. At any point that you attack though you end your turn.

Below are the actions you may take:

Move: You may move equal to a number of spaces as determined by your move.

Attack: You may attack with a weapon/tome you are proficient with. You may take no other action this turn after attacking.

Use skill: This is simply whenever you use a skill that consumes an action(s). EX. Steal.

Interact: This is when you wish to open doors, chests, ect ...

Talk: This is an action used to speak to you fellows to build up support ranks, Talk to houses, villages, enemies, and Npc's.

Use Staff/Rod: You may use your staff/rod. You may take no other action this turn after using your staff/rod.

Scribe Sigil/Rune: Using both actions you can inscribe selected rune/sigil centered on you.

Use Item: You may use a Item you are carrying.

Pick Up: You take a person adjacent to you and carry them if their carrying capacity equal to or less your own CC. Your movement is reduced by 1/3 (rounded up), the carried character may perform no actions at all and may not be targeted by any attack.

Drop: You may place your carried character in any adjacent space that is not occupied.

Trade: You may exchange items with any adjacent character willing to exchange items. This is the action used to exchange items with your Convoy.

Supply Convoy is a feature that allows the player to store a large number of weapons and items, 100 Maximum, depending on the Profession the Convoy character has. If a player has a ally acting as the supply convoy and he obtains a weapon or item while their inventory is full, they can choose to send an item to the supply convoy rather than having to discard one.

Items can be taken out of the supply convoy at any time by being adjacent to a certain unit and using the Trade command.

Ever Weapon in the game has a rank that determines how skilled you must be before you are able to wield it. Your Rank must of course be equal to or higher than the equipped weapons rank to be used. Acquiring a rank in this system is greatly different than from the game. Your characters weapon proficiency is raised whenever he:

By taking the appropriate skill when level he can learn or further train a skill.
A Profession lists a Weapon Proficiency Rank.

NOTE:

A character can only know up to four different proficiency in any combination.
Only One out of the four can ever have S rank.

Rank E - The least powerful and most used of all weapons.

Rank D - What the common foot solider will be found using.

Rank C - Special Tools used by experts of their craft.

Rank B - Masters hoard this item for time of war.

Rank A - Treasure that generals and others of rank are gifted.

Rank S - Artifacts from begone ages that can never be reproduced.

Poorly Written by me but below are pictures of the weapon squares. The arrows point to what it is effective against. Mean that you +20 to your accuracy and +10 damage and the opponents is -20 Accuracy / -10 Damage. Rounded up.

Bows and Geomancy are not part of the square and are not subject to being effective against or for other weapons or tomes. They exists outside of the squares.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/Alexzander_Robinson/Weapon%20Square_zpsl6i8d3u8.png

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/Alexzander_Robinson/Magic%20Square_zpsfhqxws8v.png

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/Alexzander_Robinson/Second%20Magic%20Square_zpsnobopabu.jpg

Resistance - Your take only half the damage from the specified type. Rounded Up.

Weakness - You take Twice the Damage from the specified type.

Berserk - When berserk status is applied to a unit, the unit loses control and will automatically attack the weakest unit within their range at the end of their relevant phase, regardless of whether the target is an ally or an enemy of the berserked unit. In the case of player units afflicted by berserk status, the player will not be allowed to move the unit, and they will be moved automatically by the game once the player ends their phase.

Poisoned - When inflicted, poison status will inflict small amounts of damage to the afflicted unit at the beginning of each of their turns until the condition wears off. The damage dealt per turn is between 1-5, randomly chosen per turn depending on the game in question(AKA roll a 1d5). If a unit with low remaining HP is affected, poison can kill the unit.

Sleep - Sleep status puts the afflicted unit to sleep, immobilizing them and preventing them from counter-attacking. However, depending on the game, sleep status may have no adverse affect on the unit's ability to dodge.

Silence - Silence status renders the afflicted unit unable to use magic tomes or staves. Additionally, a silenced unit will be unable to make use of the Talk or Support commands, literally silencing them from speaking in addition to the figurative silencing of preventing magic use.

Petrification - When a unit is petrified, they become completely unable to move. Related to sleep status but somewhat stronger, petrified units cannot dodge incoming attacks at all and are more vulnerable to critical hits: anyone attacking a petrified unit has their hit rate maximized and gains +30 critical hit rate.

Stun - Stun status immobilizes the victim. Unlike sleep and petrification, stunning is a more short-term condition, lasting only for a single turn. He may not perform any other action during that turn. He does counter attack when attacked though.

Buffs and debuffs - These are temporary effects that last any where from 1 to ten turns as determined by the ability or tool used in question.

Terrain
Def
Dge
Heal
Move Cost
Other

Bridge
-

Cliff
-
Only flying units may move on this terrain.

Desert
Move Cost: Armored Units - 3 / Horses - 4

Door
-
Cannot be crossed till opened and/or unlocked.

Floor
-

Forest
Move cost 3 for Horses

Fort
20%
-

Gate
10%
-

House
Can "Talk" with occupants.

Lake
-
Only Flying units may move on this terrain.

Mountain
Armored and Horses May not cross this terrain.

Pillar
Move cost is 3 for Armored and Horses.

Plains
-

River
Armored Units cannot cross Rivers.

Ruins
-

Sand
-

Sea
-
Only Flyers may move on this terrain.

Snag
Cannot cross. Can be attacked to form a Bridge. Def 10 Health 20-40

Stairs
-

Throne
10%
Restores Status Condition. Resistance +5.

Wall
-
Cannot be crossed.

Weak Wall
-
Can be destroyed to form a florr. Def 10 Health 15-30

Village, Shop, Armory
Can "talk" To occupants.

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:20 PM
Races

Human
Health 10
Move 4
CC 5

Racial Bonus

3 additional Stat points to spend on character Creation.

Racial Skill

Blessed - Gain Resistance (Dark), Weakness (Mental)
Cursed - Gain Resistance (Elemental), Weakness (Light)
Awakened - Gain Resistance (Light), Weakness (Elemental)
Land Bond - Gain Resistance (Mental), Weakness (Dark)
Noble - +2 Stat point, +1 Luck
Serf - +4 Health, Gain Resistance (Elemental)
Trader - Can the Lesser Merchant Skill
Criminal - Gain the Lesser Pick Skill
Solider - Gain One level in a Weapons Proficiency. Still start with a E level Weapon.
Nomad - Starts with the Mount(Pony) Skill

Laguz
Health 10
Move 4
CC Below

Racial Bonus

Canine - CC: 5 / +2 Str, +1 Speed
Feline - CC: 3 / +2 Dge, +1 Luck
Avian - CC: 2 / +2 Acc, +1 Dge
Dragon - CC: 6 / +2 Res, +1 Def

Racial Skill
Must take the Shifter Profession at tier 0

Canine - May only take Canine Bands
Feline - May only take Feline Bands
Avian - May only take Avian Bands
Dragon - May only take Dragon Bands

Dragon
Health 15
Move 4 (fly)
CC 10

Racial Bonus

Red - +1 Str, +1 Def
Green - +1 Res, +1 Dge
Grey - +1 Spd, +1 Res
Blue - +1 Dge, +1 Def
Gold - +1 Mag, +1 Luck
Black - +1 Mag, +1 Res
Purple - +2 Luck

Racial Skill
Must take the Wyrmling Profession at tier 0 and select the type of dragon they are.

Red - May only use Fire Stone / Gain Resistance (Fire), Weakness (Water), Weakness (Bow)
Green - May only use Earth Stone / Gain Resistance (Earth), Weakness (Wind), Weakness (Bow)
White- May only use Wind Stone / Gain Resistance (Wind), Weakness (Fire), Weakness (Bow)
Blue - May only use Water Stone / Gain Resistance (Water), Weakness (Earth), Weakness (Bow)
Gold - May only use Light Stone / Gain Resistance (Light), Weakness (Mental), Weakness (Bow)
Black - May only use Dark Stone / Gain Resistance (Dark), Weakness (Light), Weakness (Bow)
Purple - May only use Mental Stone / Gain Resistance (Mental), Weakness (Dark), Weakness (Bow)

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:27 PM
Professions

Tier 0

Performer - Arts
"Budding Artist that work towards to mastering their craft."
Stat Boost: +2 Dge, +2 Res
Skill: N/A
Weapon Proficiency: Dance (E), Song(E) or Instrument (E)

Journeymen - Hacking
"Young men and women struggling to carve and protect their fortunes from the wilds."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +1 Spd, +1 Def
Weapon Proficiency: Axes (E) or Pole-Arms(E)

Squire - Slashing
"Fumbling students of a noble or unnoble art, they attempt to prove their skills whenever they can."
Stat Boost: +1 Str, +2 Spd, +1 Acc
Weapon Proficiency: Swords (E) or Dagger (E)

Recruit - Piercing
Fresh recruits who dream of becoming knights. They’re inexperienced but eager.
Stat Boost: +1 Str, +1 Def, +2 Acc
Weapon Proficiency: Lance (E) or Bow (E)

Footpad - Bashing
"Brutes that simply take what they want from those who cant stand up to their strength."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +2 Def
Weapon Proficiency: Clubs (E) or Hammers (E)

Pupil - Elemental
"A hardworking apprentice studying elemental magic from tomes and teachers."
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +2 Spd, +1 Res
Weapon Proficiency: Fire (E), Earth (E), Water (E), or Wind (E).

Intuitive - Mental
"Natural gifted psychics whose natural gifts awakened through trauma or meditation."
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +1 Acc , +1 Spd, +1 Res
Weapon Proficiency: Telepathic (E), Clairvoyance (E), Channeling (E), or Telekinesis (E)

Novice - Light
"Students of faith that strive to protect and heal the world from the ravages of war ... or unnatural forces."
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +2 Acc , +1 Res
Weapon Proficiency: Holy (E), Sigils (E) or Staff (E)

Initiate - Dark
"Poor practitioners of forbidden arts that used scarps of ancient knowledge to learn their craft."
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +2 Res
Weapon Proficiency: Void (E), Runes (E), or Rods (E)

Animist - Nature
"Those who have watch over the world use both the tools of man and the weapons of nature to protect their home."
Stat Boost: +1 Str, +1 Mag, +2 Dge
Weapon Proficiency: Geomancy (E), Fetish (E), or Trap (E).

Shiftier
"Belonging a race of natural that fight literally with tooth and claw."
Stat Boost: N/A
Weapon Proficiency: Bands (E)

Wyrmling
"The most dangerous child you will ever meet and happens to older than your grandmother."
Weapon Proficiency: Dragon Stone (E)

Tier 1

Bard
"Musicians with the skill to aid allies by the power of their art."
Stat Boost: +1 Luck, +2 Dge, +1 Mag
Skill: Perform
Weapon Proficiency: Raise one to C
Prerequisite: Song D or Instrument D

Dancer
"Agile performers whose skill and grace inspires all who see them."
Stat Boost: +2 Dge, +2 Res, +1 Move
Skill: Perform
Weapon Proficiency: Dance C
Prerequisite: Dance D

Thief
"Skilled hands at foul play, nothing is safe unless nailed down ... probably."
Stat Boost: +2 Luck, +2 Dge
Skill: Pick, Steal
Weapon Proficiency: N/A
Prerequisite: Lesser Pick, Lesser Steal

Myrmidon
"Expert Swords man that can kill with a single swing."
Stat Boost: +2 Luck, +1 Str, +1 Dge
Skill: Crit
Weapon Proficiency: Sword C
Prerequisite: Sword D, Lesser Crit

Fencer
"Using dazzling displays these swordsmen sneak in lightning fast strikes."
Stat Boost: +2 Speed, +1 Str, +1 Acc
Skill: Flourish
Weapon Proficiency: Sword C
Prerequisite: Sword D, Lesser Crit

Mercenary
"Only the experienced live long while earning gold with blood."
Stat Boost: +2 Def, +2 Dge
Skill: Veteran's Intuition
Weapon Proficiency: Any C (must be same as Prerequisite D)
Prerequisite: Any D

Knight
"Grand protectors of the realm, the wander into battle only wary of spells."
Stat Boost: +2 Def, +4 HP, +3 Con
Skill: Armored, Shield
Prerequisite: Lesser Armored

Forester
"Dangerous skirmishers that are home within the wooded lands."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +2 Dge, +1 Con
Skill: Forest Walk
Weapon Proficiency: Axe or Bow C (Same as Prerequisite)
Prerequisite: Lesser Forest Walk, Axe or Bow D

Ruffian
"Swift and deadly, never fight a someone who makes their home in a desert."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +1 Def, +1 Dge, +1 Con
Skill: Sand Walk
Weapon Proficiency: Axe or Lance C (Same as Prerequisite)
Prerequisite: Lesser Sand Walk, Axe or Lance D

Pirate
"Expert sailors and even deadlier fighters while upon water."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +1 Dge, +1 Luck, +1 Con
Skill: Forest Walk
Weapon Proficiency: Axe or Dagger C (Same as Prerequisite)
Prerequisite: Lesser Water Walk, Axe or Dagger D

Brigand
"They are the reason why you only go through a pass with a full guard and still make a few prayers."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +2 Def, +1 Con
Skill: Mountain Walk
Weapon Proficiency: Axe or Club C (Same as Prerequisite)
Prerequisite: Lesser Mountain Walk, Axe or Club D

Horse Rider
"Faster than any man, they can wield anything as long as they can focus long enough ..."
Stat Boost: +2 Con, +2 Move, +2 Spd
Skill: Mount (Horse), Canto
Prerequisite: Lesser Mount (Pony), Lesser Canto

Pegasus Rider
"Graceful Flyers, They take anything to arms while dashing through the air."
Stat Boost: +1 Dge, +2 Res, +1 Acc
Skill: Mount (Pegasus), Canto
Prerequisite: Lesser Mount (Fledgling), Lesser Canto

Wyvern Rider
"Armored Tank with wings is an apt description, with a rider wielding only gods know what."
Stat Boost: +1 Dge, +2 Def, +1 Acc
Skill: Mount (Hatchling), Canto
Prerequisite: Lesser Mount (Hatchling), Lesser Canto

Archer
"Master Yeomen who can use siege weapons to devastating affect."
Stat Boost: +2 Spd, +1 Str, +1 Acc, +1 Move
Skill: Use Ballista
Weapon Proficiency: Bow C
Prerequisite: Bow D

Trapper
"Sneaky individuals that place hidden devices to hinder and harm their foes."
Stat Boost: +1 Move, +2 Dge, +1 Luck
Skill: Swift Trap
Weapon Proficiency: Trap C
Prerequisite: Trap D

Solider
"Brave men and women that serve their nations and protect their homes."
Stat Boost: +1 Def, +1 Acc, +1 Dge, +1 Luck, +1 Move
Skill: Rally
Weapon Proficiency: Any C (must be the same as Prerequisite D)
Prerequisite: Any D

Vangaurd
"Amazing wielders with long shafted weapons, they keep all at bay no matter the danger."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +2 Def, +1 Move
Skill: Shift Grip
Weapon Proficiency: Lance C or Pole-Arm C
Prerequisite: Lance D or Pole-Arm D

Mage
"Swift learners, often they strive to master all of the elements."
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +1 Move
Skill: Lesser Learning (Any)
Weapon Proficiency: Any C (Must be same as the one chosen Below)
Prerequisite: Air D, Earth D, Fire D, or Water D

Shaman
"Practitioners that for some reason seek to learn what many considered to be forbidden."
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +2 Res
Skill: Ancient Magic
Weapon Proficiency: Void C
Prerequisite: Void D

Monk
"Considering all brother and sister they strive to strengthen their faith."
Stat Boost: +2 Acc, +1 Mag, +1 Res
Skill: High Magic
Weapon Proficiency: Holy C
Prerequisite: Holy D

Cleric
"Devoted to the light, they aid all who ask for their aid."
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +2 Res
Skill: Bless
Weapon Proficiency: Staff C
Prerequisite: Staff D

Deviant
"Bond to their own cause they use twisted magic to remove those who oppose them. "
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +1 Res
Skill: Curse
Weapon Proficiency: Rod C
Prerequisite: Rod D

Sigilist
"Using magic that predates all other, they strengthen those who stand with them."
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +1 Dge
Skill: Swift Sigil
Weapon Proficiency: Sigil C
Prerequisite: Sigil D

Rune Master
"Practicing old and dark arts, they weaken and ... remove those who oppose them."
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +1 Acc
Skill: Swift Rune
Weapon Proficiency: Rune C
Prerequisite: Rune D

Psychic
"With gifts that physically can change the world about them, few will directly confront them."
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +2 Luck, +1 Res
Skill: Minds Eye
Weapon Proficiency: Channeling (C) or Telekinesis (C)
Prerequisite: Channeling (D) or Telekinesis (D)

Medium
"With powers that can look on things no mortal man should never see, manner simply leave them alone"
Stat Boost: +2 Def, +1 Luck, +1 Acc
Skill: Second Sight
Weapon Proficiency: Clairvoyance (C) or Telepathic (C)
Prerequisite: Clairvoyance (D) or Telepathic (D)

Naturalist
"Graced with a talent for talking to the land, it aids them when for others it would simply be as it always was."
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +2 Def, +1 Luck
Skill: Lesser Learning (Elemental or Fetish)
Weapon Proficiency: Geomancy C
Prerequisite: Geomancy D

Totemist
"Stripping dead beasts of their fangs and monsters of their claws, they use them as weapons few want to oppose."
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +1 Def, +1 Res
Skill: Lesser Learning (Elemental or Mental)
Weapon Proficiency: Fetish C
Prerequisite: Fetish D

Adept Changer
"Having grown the Laguz can maintain a partial shift where they are more beast than man."
Skill: Partial State (Chose Shape that matches selected band)
Weapon Proficiency: Bands (C)
Prerequisite: Bands (D)

Young Dragon
"Dragons grow quickly you know ... and it doesn't take long for them to mature mentally either."
Stat Boost: +4 Health, +1 Res, +1 Def, +1 Move.
Weapon Proficiency: Dragon Stone (C)
Prerequisite: Dragon Stone (D)

Tier 2

Skald
Stat Boost: +1 Str, +1 Mag, +2 Dge, +1 Move
Skill: Grand Epic
Prerequisite: Song B and Any Weapon (B), Perform.

Minstrel
Stat Boost: +2 Dge, +2 Spd
Skill: Entrace
Weapon Proficiency: Instrument (A)
Prerequisite: Instrument (B), Perform

Prima
Stat Boost: +1 Dge, +2 Spd, +1 Luck
Skill: Swift Performance
Weapon Proficiency: Dance (A)
Prerequisite: Dance B, Perform

Maestro
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +1 Dge, +1 Luck
Skill: Grand Performance
Prerequisite: Dance B, Song B or Instrument B, Perform

Virtuoso
Stat Boost: +2 Luck, +2 Mag
Skill: Dual Performance
Prerequisite: Dance B, Song B and Instrument B, Perform.

Hoofer
Stat Boost: +1 Str, +1 Mag, +2 Dge
Skill: Bestial Rhythm
Prerequisite: Fetish B and Dance B, Perform.

Paladin
Stat Boost: +3 Str, +2 Def, +1 Res
Skill: Blessed Striked
Prerequisite: Weapon B and Holy B, Mount (Horse), Canto

Fell Knight
Stat Boost: +3 Str, +2 Def, +1 Res
Skill: Damned Strike
Prerequisite: Weapon B and Void B, Mount (Horse), Canto

Ranger
Stat Boost:+1 Move, +2 Acc, +1 Acc , +1 Str, +2 Con
Skill: Trained Trot
Prerequisite: Bow B, Mount (Horse), Canto.

Rough Rider
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +1 Dge, +1 Def, +2 Con
Skill: Exotic Mount (Ram)
Weapon Proficiency: H/A
Prerequisite: Hammer B, Mount (Horse), Canto.

Sky Knight
Stat Boost: +2 Def, +1 Str, +1 Acc, +2 Con
Skill: Impale
Prerequisite: Pole-arm B, Lance B or Sword B, Mount (Pegasus or Wyvern), Canto

Winged Caster
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +1 Move, +2 Res, +2 Con
Skill: Pierce
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite: Elemental (Any) B, Holy B, or Void B, Mount (Pegasus or Wyvern), Canto

General
Stat Boost: +6 HP, +4 Def, +3 Con
Skill: Great Armor, Great Shield, Great Arcane Shield
Weapon Proficiency: N,A
Prerequisite: Armored, Shield, Arcane Shield.

Sell-Sword
Stat Boost: +1 Move, +2 Str, +1 Dge, +1 Luck
Skill: Lucky Seven
Weapon Proficiency: Any (A) Must be same as Prerequisite
Prerequisite: Veterans Intuition, Any (B)

Sword Master
Stat Boost: +2 Spd, +2 Luck, +2 Str
Skill: True Cut
Weapon Proficiency: Sword A
Prerequisite: Swords B, Crit

Samurai
Stat Boost: +3 Str, +2 Spd, +1 Dge
Skill: IDO
Prerequisite: Swords B, Crit.

Ninja
Stat Boost: +1 move, +2 Spd, +2 Dge
Skill: Wall Climb, Steal.
Prerequisite: Sword B, Dagger B, or Bow B, Lesser Steal.

Assassin
Stat Boost: +2 Acc, +3 Luck, +1 Dge
Skill: Silencer, Pick
Prerequisite: Dagger B or Sword B, Lesser Pick, Crit.

Rogue
Stat Boost: +3 Dge, +3 Luck
Skill: Master Pick, Swift Steal
Prerequisite: Pick, Steal, Swift.

Hero
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +1 Def, +1 Res, +2 Acc
Skill: Bravery
Prerequisite: Any Weapon (B), Rally.

Warrior
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +2 Acc, +1 Dge, +1 Def
Skill: Well Armed
Weapon Proficiency: Any Weapon (A)
Prerequisite: Any Weapon (B), Any Weapon (B).

Berserker
Stat Boost: +3 Str, +1 Luck, +2 Def
Skill: Rage
Weapon Proficiency: Axe A or Sword A
Prerequisite: Axe (A) or Sword (A) Bloodied

Surveyor
Stat Boost: +4 Dge, +1 Res, +1 Luck
Skill: Secrets of the Woods
Prerequisite: Earth B, Any Weapon B, Forest Walk

Prospector
Stat Boost: +2 Def, +1 Str, +1 Luck, +2Dge
Skill: Secrets of the Mountain
Prerequisite: Fire B, Any Weapon B, Mountain Walk.

Voyager
Stat Boost: +2 Res, +2 Dge, +2 Luck
Skill: Secrets of the Sea
Prerequisite: Water B, Any Weapon B, Sea Walk.

Wanderer
Stat Boost: +2 Def, +2 Dge, +1 Move
Skill: Secrets of the Sands
Prerequisite: Wind (B), Any Weapon (B), Sand Walk.

Executioner
Stat Boost: +4 Str, +2 Luck
Skill: Behead
Weapon Proficiency: Axe (A)
Prerequisite: Axe (B), Crit.

Halberdier
Stat Boost: +2 Dge, +2 Str, +2 Def
Skill: Swift Grip
Weapon Proficiency: Pole-arm (A) or Lance (A)
Prerequisite: Pole-arm (A) or Lance (B), Shift Grip.

Captain
Stat Boost: +Res, +1 Spd, +1 Def, +1 Acc, +1 Dge, +1 Luck
Skill: Command
Weapon Proficiency: Any (A) (Same as B)
Prerequisite: Rally, Any (B)

Sapper
Stat Boost: +2 Dge, +2 Luck, +1 Move
Skill: Quick to Set
Weapon Proficiency: Trap (A)
Prerequisite: Trap (B), Swift Trap.

Ballistaier
Stat Boost: +3 Acc, +2 Str, +1 Luck
Skill: True Shot
Weapon Proficiency: Bow A
Prerequisite: Bow B

Ballistaier
Stat Boost: +2 Acc, +3 Str, +1 Luck
Skill: Movable Frame.
Prerequisite: Bow B, Use Ballista

Spell Blade
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +2 Str, +1 Res, +1 Def
Skill: Dual Wield
Prerequisite: Any Weapon B, Any Tome B

Sage
Stat Boost: +3 Mag, +2 Res, +1 Spd
Skill: Great Casting.
Weapon Proficiency: Raise Magic C to B
Prerequisite: Any Magic (B). Any Magic (B), Any Magic (C)

Bishop
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +2 Res, +2 Dge
Skill: Slayer
Weapon Proficiency: Holy A
Prerequisite: Holy B, Any Light B, Staff B.

Druid
Stat Boost: +4 Mag, +2 Res
Skill: Enshroud
Weapon Proficiency: Void A
Prerequisite: Void B, Any Dark B, Rod B.

Abbot
Stat Boost: +2 Res, +1 Dge, +3 Luck
Skill: Font of Light
Weapon Proficiency: Staff A
Prerequisite: Staff B, Bless

Outré
Stat Boost: +2 Res, +1 Dge, +3 Mag
Skill: Font of Darkness
Weapon Proficiency: Rod A
Prerequisite: Rod B, Curse.

Herder
Stat Boost: +2 Str, +2 Def, +2 Dge
Skill: Collar Afield
Weapon Proficiency: Fetish A
Prerequisite: Fetish B, Mental B.

Summoner
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +4 Res
Skill: Dual Conjure
Prerequisite: Demonology (B) or Necromancy (B)

Sigil Keeper
Stat Boost: +3 Res, +1 Dge, +1 Move
Skill: Grand Marking
Weapon Proficiency: Sigil (A)
Prerequisite: Sigil (B), Swift Sigil

Runic Binder
Stat Boost: +3 Res, +1 Dge, +1 Move
Skill: Grand Marking
Weapon Proficiency: Rune (A)
Prerequisite: Rune (B), Swift Rune

Geomancer
Stat Boost: +3 Mag, +2 Res, +1 Def
Skill: Shape the land
Weapon Proficiency: Geomancy A
Prerequisite: Geomancy B, Elemental (Any) B , Elemental (Any) B

Faun
Stat Boost: +2 Move, +3 Dge, +1 Luck
Skill: Natural Grace
Prerequisite: Geomancy B, Fetish B, Elemental (Any) B

Clairvoyant
Stat Boost: +1 Mag, +3 Dge, +2 Luck
Skill: Future Sight
Weapon Proficiency: Clairvoyance A
Prerequisite: Clairvoyance B, Second Sight.

Warper
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +2 Def, +2 Spd
Skill: Walking Rift
Weapon Proficiency: Telekinesis A
Prerequisite: Telekinesis B, Minds Eye.

Palmist
Stat Boost: +2 Mag, +4 Res
Skill: Tell Fortune
Weapon Proficiency: Telepathic A
Prerequisite: Telepathic B, Second Sight.

Spiritualist
Stat Boost: +3 Mag, +1 Res, +2 Acc
Skill: Call The Fallen
Weapon Proficiency: Channeling A
Prerequisite: Channeling B, Minds Eye.

Master Shifter
Skill: Full Change (Chose Shape that matches selected band)
Weapon Proficiency: Bands A
Prerequisite: Bands B, Partial State

Aged Dragon
Stat Boost: +4 Health, +1 Res, +1 Def, +1 Move.
Weapon Proficiency: Dragon Stone A
Prerequisite: Dragon Stone B

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:29 PM
Skills:
This are abilities a player can learn and improve as they level up. When you learn a skill that requires a previous skill to be known it is replaced by the new skill.

Tier 0:

Lesser Merchant - May trade items of equal value with shops instead of buying items.

Lesser Mount (Pony, Fledgling, Hatchling) - This grants the character Move 5 (Pony) or flying 3 (Fledgling, Hatchling)

Lesser Canto - Can Move one after performing an action if any movement is left. May only be pick if you have a Mount.

Lesser Swift - Add one to your move. Armored Units cannot take this.

Lesser Armored - Gains +3 Def, +1 luck against being crit, affected by terrain as if Armored.

Lesser Steal - Using both actions you have to steal a non weapon item from opponent.

Lesser Pick - You may use a pick as a full action to open a chest or door. Start with a pick.

Lesser Crit - Gain +5 Crit on attaks with one type of weapon or tome.

Lesser Forest Walk - May move Normally through forests, +5 Dge while in a forest. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this.

Lesser Mountain Walk - May treat mountains move cost as 2, +5 Dge while on a mountain. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this.

Lesser Sand Walk - May move Normally through desert or sand, +5 Dge while on desert or sand. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this.

Lesser Sea Walk - May move on seas, lakes at move cost 3. Rivers move cost is treated as 1. +5 Dge while on a sea, lake or river. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this.

Lesser Learning - Gain E rank in Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon.

Lesser Advancement: Advance one E rank Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon to D Rank.

Tier 1:

Perform - Give one action-less Allie two more actions this turn. Uses one action. Requires a Rank of C in one of the Arts (Song, Dance, or Instrument)

Steal - Using a actions you have to steal a non weapon item from opponent.

Pick - You may use a pick as a action to open a chest or door.

Crit - Gain +15 Crit on attacks with one type of weapon or tome. Requires and Replaces Lesser Crit.

Flouish - As a action those within 2 spaces of you loss 10 Acc till your next turn. Requires Lesser Crit.

Veteran's Intuition - Gains +10 luck against being crited.

Armored - Gains +6 Def, +3 luck against being crit, affected by terrain as if Armored. Requires and Replaces Lesser Armored.

Shield - 1/2 you Acc Stat chance of not being damaged by an physical attack. Rounded up. Requires Armored or Def 14

Arcane Shield - 1/2 you Acc Stat chance of not being damaged by an magical attack. Rounded up. Requires either Any Magic C or Res 14.

Forest Walk - May move Normally through forests, +15 Dge while in a forest. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this. Requires and Replaces Lesser Forest Walk.

Mountain Walk - May treat mountains move cost as 1, +10 Dge while on a mountain. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this. Requires and Replaces Lesser Mountain Walk.

Sand Walk - May move Normally through desert or sand, +15 Dge while on desert or sand. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this. Requires and Replaces Lesser Sand Walk

Sea Walk - May move on seas, lakes at move cost 2. Rivers move cost is treated as 1. +10 Dge while on a sea, lake or river. Mounted and Armored Units cannot take this. Requires and Replaces Lesser Sea Walk

Mount (Horse, Pegasus, Wyvern) - This grants the character Move 6 (Horse) or flying 5 (Pegasus, Wyvern). Requires and Replaces Lesser Mount (Any).

Canto - Can Move after performing an action if any movement is left. May only be pick if you have a Mount. Requires and Replaces Lesser Canto.

Use Ballista -Is able to use any unoccupied Ballistas. Entering one consumes an action. Requires Bow C.

Swift Trap - Is able to lay a trap as a action. Requires Trap C.

Rally - May as a action give an adjacent allies +2 to Def and Dge until the beginning of his next turn.

Shift Grip - May as a action change the range of a lance or pole-arm to 1 or 2. Requires Lance C or Pole-Arm C.

Ancient Magic - Gain D rank in Necromancy, Demonology, or Maleficium. Requires Void Rank C. May be raised through Advancement Skills.

High Magic - Gain D rank in Astrology, Theurgy, or Apotropaic . Requires Holy Rank C. May be raised through Advancement Skills.

Bless - Target one ally within 1/2 your Mag (rounded up), +7 Hp and +5 Luck that last till the beginning of your next turn.

Curse- Target one enemy within 1/2 your Mag (rounded up), -2 Move and -5 Luck that last till the beginning of your next turn.

Swift Sigil - Is able to create a sigil as a action. Requires Sigil C.

Swift Rune - Is able to create a rune as a action. Requires Rune C.

Minds Eye - As an action may grant yourself +5 Def till the beginning of your next turn.

Second Sight - As an action may grant yourself +5 Res till the beginning of your next turn.

Partial State - Select the type that matches the Band you use:

Canine
+1 Move
+3 Health
+2 Str, +1 spd

Feline
+1 Move
+3 Health
+1 Spd, +2 Dge

Avian
Fly 4
+3 Health
+2 Dge, +1 Acc

Dragon
Fly 4
+3 Health
+1 Res, +2 Def

Average Learning - Gain D rank in Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon.

Average Advancement: Advance one D rank Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon to C Rank.

Greater Advancement: Advance one C rank Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon to B Rank.

Tier 2:

Grand Epic - As a full action All Adjacent All gain +5 to hit and Def till the beginning of next turn. Requires Perform, Song B, Perform.

Entrance - As a full action you may target an adjacent enemy. The target cannot dodge till the beginning of his turn. Requires Perform, Instrument A.

Swift Performance - You can move and Perform as One Action. Requires Dance A and Perform.

Grand Performance - You may target any ally on the field to be the target of your perform. Requires Song B, Instrument B, Dance B and Perform. May not take this if you have Dual Performance.

Dual Performance - You may as a full action target two adjacent allies to be affected by perform. Requires Song B, Instrument B, Dance B and Perform. May not take this if you have Grand Performance.

Bestial Rhythm - You may Attack with a fetish and use a Dance as an action. Fetish B and Dance B, Perform.

Blessed Strike - Double your Str or Mag when fighting Monsters, fetish, rods, or Dark tomes.

Damned Strike - Double your Str or Mag when fighting Dragons, Angels, staffs, or light tomes.

Trained Trot - May move as if you did not have a mount . Requires Mount (Horse), Canto.

Exotic Mount (Ram) - Is treated as having Mountain Walk and as on foot while on a mountain, Gain +3 Str while on a mountain. Requires Mount (Horse), Canto.

Impale - Acc Stat Chance to ignore opponets Def for each attack. Requires Pole-arm B, Lance B or Sword B, Mount (Horse, Pegasus, or Wyvern), Canto.

Pierce - Acc StatChance to ignore opponets Ref for each attack. Requires Elemental (Any) B, Holy B, or Void B, Mount (Pegasus or Wyvern), Canto

Great Armor - Gains +10 Def, +5 luck against being crit, affected by terrain as if Armored. Requires and Replaces Armored.

Great Shield - Your Acc Stat chance of not being damaged by an physical attack. Requires and Replaces Shield

Great Arcane Shield - Your Acc Stat chance of not being damaged by an magical attack. Requires and Replaces Arcane Shield

Lucky Seven - For the frist seven rounds of battle you gain +20 Hit and Dge. Requires Veterans Intuition

True Cut - +30 Crit to all attacks. Requires Sword A and replaces Crit.

IDO - As A full action you may attack a enemy with Triple you Str. You may only attack once even if faster. Requires Swords B, Crit.

Wall Climb - You may move on or over walls at move one. Ninja Only.

Silencer - Your attack at 1/2 your luck stat can knock your opponents HP down to one. Assassin Only.

Master Pick - You can pick with or without using a lock Pick. Requires and replaces Pick.

Swift Steal - You can move and Steal as an action. Requires Swift and Steal.

Bravery - Gain +10 Acc, Def, Res, and Dge when not within 3 spaces of an alley. Requires Rally, Any Weapon B

Well Armed - If you have two attacks against a target you may switch what weapon the second attack uses. Any Weapon (B), Any Weapon (B).

Rage - If Below Half Health (Rounded UP) you gain +10 Str, +5 Dge, +5 Acc, +5 Def.

Secrets of the Woods - Gain +10 Mag and Str while on a Forest. Requires Earth B, Any Weapon B, Forest Walk.

Secrets of the Mountain - Gain +10 Mag and Str while on a Mountain. Requires Fire B, Any Weapon B, Mountain Walk.

Secrets of the Sea - Gain +10 Mag and Str while on a Mountain. Requires Water B, Any Weapon B, Sea Walk.

Secrets of the Sands - Gain +10 Mag and Str while on a Mountain. Requires Wind (B), Any Weapon (B), Sand Walk.

Behead - As a Full action You Roll you Acc against your opponets Dge. If you hit he dies. In either case you def and Dge are set to 0 the following turn and you may not move during your next turn. Requires Axe (A), Crit.

Swift Grip - When Wielding a pole-arm or lance you are treated as having a range of 1-2 with those weapons. Requires Pole-arm (A) or Lance (A) and Replaces Shift Grip

Command - Use an action to grant a ally within 5 spaces a extra attack the next time he attacks this turn or he gains +2 to move for the turn. Requires Rally.

Quick to Set - He may set a trap and move as one action. Requires Swift Trap and Trap A.

Movable Frame - You can buy ballistas (Based on Bow Prof) as weapons and treated as Mounted (Horse) for movement. Move 3. Requires Bow B, Use Ballista.

True Shot - Add +20 to hit when using a Bow. +4 Luck to Crit. Requires Bow A

Dual Wield - You May attack with both a Weapon and a Tome at the same time for the attack. Roll for both. Half the Damage of the weapon and tomes damage. Requires Any Weapon B, Any Tome B.

Great Casting - As a full round action you may attack at double you Mag. You may not move next turn. Requires Any Magic (B) x3

Slayer - Deal Triple total Damage when attack monsters. Requires Holy A

Enshroud - As a full action One Enemy target within 1/2 Mag stat Range sets his Acc and Dge to 1 for the turn.

Font of Light - Any ally adjacent to you receives +3 to all stats. Requires Bless, Staff A

Font of Darkness - Any enemy adjacent to you receives -3 to all stats. Requires Curse, Rod A

Collar Afield - As a full round action you may take the weapon from adjecent monster. This lasts till the end of the battle and each time used the last monster attack learned is forgotten. Requires Fetish A, Mental (any) B

Dual Conjure - You may have two summons on the field at any time. Requires Demonology B or Necromancy B.

Grand Marking - You may as a full action apply a C rank or lower rune or sigil to the entire field. This lasts for one turn and you may perform no actions next turn. Requires Rune/Sigil A and Swift Rune/Sigil.

Shape the Land - As a full round action you can change the terrain of a adjacent square to any natural Terrain if it is unoccupied. You man not target Walls, Forts, Castles, Doors, Bridge, House, Gate, stair, pillar, throne, Village, Shop, or Armory. Geomancer Only

Natures Grace - May move on any terrain at movement 1 besides walls. Gains +5 Dge when on natural terrain. Requires Geomancy B, Fetish B, Elemental (Any) B.

Future Sight - You have 1/2 you Mag chance of avoiding any attack. Rounded Up.

Walking Rift - You may " Teleport " to any square within move range as a action.

Tell Fortune -As an action you can target one adjacent ally or enemy as a target. They get +20 or -20 Luck Respectability till the beginning for you next turn. You can only do this once per turn. Requires Telepathic A, Second Sight

Call The Fallen - You have 1/4 you luck chance to cause any ally that dies to appear in empty adjacent space with 1 HP. Requires Channeling A, Mind Sight.

Full Change - Add +2 to all stats and increase your move by 1. Requires Bands A, Partial State.

Greater Learning - Gain C rank in Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon.

Grand Advancement: Advance one B rank Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon to A Rank.

Master Advancement: Advance one A rank Song, Dance, Instrument, Sigil, Rune, staff, rod, Elemental(air, fire, water, or earth), Void, Holy, Fetish, Trap, Geomancy, Telepathic, Channel, Clairvoyant, Telekinesis, or Weapon to S Rank.

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:31 PM
Equipment

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Items Name
Needed Prof. Level
How many times it can be used before it breaks
Weapons Accuracy
How much damage it deals
Critical Chance. Unless specified otherwise x2 damage
Objects weight. Minus your str or mag (as appropriate) from your wielded weapon weight. If Positive minus it from your speed
Number of space it can reach to attack
Cost to buy
Special effects it has

Weapons:

Hacking

Axes

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Pole-Arms

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Slashing

Swords

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Rng
Weight
Price
Other

Iron Sword
E
460G
-

Slim Sword
E
480G
-

Steel Sword
D
600G
-

Iron Blade
D
-

Armor Slayer
D
1260G
Weapon Damage x2 against Armored Units.

Longsword
D
Weapon Damage x2 against Mount(Horse, Pegasus) Units

Steel Blade
C
1250G
-

WyrmSlayer
C
3000G
Weapon Damage x2 against Mount(Wyvern), Dragons, Laguz (Dragons)

Killing Edge
C
1300G
-

LanceReaver
C
1800G
Reverse the weapon Square

Daggers

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Bashing

Clubs

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Hammers

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Piercing

Lances

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Cross Bows

Bows

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Tomes:

Elemental

Fire

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Water

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Wind

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Earth

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Mental

Telepathic

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Clairvoyance

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Channeling

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Telekinesis

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Light

Holy

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Astrology

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Theurgy

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Apotropaic

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Dark

Void

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Necromancy

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Demonology

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Maleficium

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Staffs and Rods:
Staffs

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Rods

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Sigils and Runes
Sigils

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Runes

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

The Arts:
Dance

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Songs

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Instruments

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Bands and Dragon Stones:
Bands

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Dragon Stones

Name
Rank
Usage
Acc
Dmg
Crit
Weight
Rng
Price
Other

Nature

Fetish (monster attacks)

Traps

Geomancy (terrain and weather magic)

Items:
To do

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 03:51 PM
Bestiary

TO DO ....

1CopperOwl
2016-01-15, 04:13 PM
Optional Rules .. and stuff thats a WIP

Tier 3

Tier 3 is a step beyond what a mortal can achieve in his life thanks to the aid of lost knowledge, gods, daemons, and mysterious of the unknown teaching and lending them their power.

Tier 3 has 5 Levels

Starting at Tier 3 - Level 1

Stats: 40 points
Allowed Races: Human (any), Laguz , Dragon
Profession: Any Tier 3 Profession
Skills: Pick 10 Tier 2, 1, or 0 Skills of any combination.

Heavens Champion
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Shadows Chosen
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Guardian
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Basilisk Rider
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Griffon Rider
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Cockatrice Rider
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Falcokrie
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Valkyrie
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Wyvern Lord
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Dragoon
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Sentinel
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Marshal
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Flash Blade
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Tiera
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Blade Saint
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Crusader
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Whisper
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Night Slayer
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Mad Cap
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Sharp Shooter
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Marksman
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Grand Master
Stat Boost: +4 Str, +4 Mag
Skill: Sudden Brilliance
Prerequisite: Any Weapon (A), Any Tome (A)

Mountebank
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Name
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Name
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Growth Ratios

Weather

Planar Travel

Table Top Guidlines (aka RL Play)

Factions (each player has armies) ... perhaps PbP

Optional Races

Seelie and Unseelie
Health 10
Move 4
CC 4

Racial Bonus
+1 Def, +1 Res, +1 Luck

Racial Skill

Seelie - Forest or Sea Walk, Weakness (Dark)
Unseelie - Sand or Mountain Walk, Weakness (Light)

Angel
Health 10
Move 4 Fly
CC 5

Racial Bonus
+2 Res, +2 Luck

Racial Skill

Gain Resistance (Dark), Weakness (Mental), Weakness (Bow)
Bless

Daemon
Health 10
Move 5
CC 5

Racial Bonus
+2 Def, +2 Luck

Racial Skill

Gain Resistance (Elemental), Weakness (Light)
Curse

Daemon
Health 15
Move Below
CC Below

Racial Bonus

Wood
M: 4, CC: 4
+2 Def, +2 Dge
Lesser Forest Walk, Weakness (fire)

Stone
M: 3, CC: 7
+4 Def
Lesser Mountain Walk, Weakness (Wind)

Glass
M: 5, CC: 3
+2 Spd, +2 Res

Clay
+2 Def, +2 Res

Racial Skill

Gain Resistance (Elemental), Weakness (Light)
Curse

Undead

1CopperOwl
2016-01-18, 10:38 PM
Name:
Health
Move
CC

Racial Bonus

Racial Skill

Name
Stat Boost:
Skill:
Weapon Proficiency:
Prerequisite:

Name:
Race:
Profession:
Tier:
Level:

Health:
Move
Carrying Capacity

Speed

Luck

Accuracy

Dodge

Strength

Defense

Magic

Resistance

Skills:
-Profession
-Learned

Equipment:

1CopperOwl
2016-01-19, 02:39 PM
Fire Emblem: The Parting Veil

http://pre14.deviantart.net/f5fe/th/pre/i/2014/307/7/b/magic_deer_by_sucdeportocale-d854n66.jpg
magic_deer_by_sucdeportocale

This will be a homebrew setting for a game I am working on.

MoleMage
2016-01-20, 11:33 AM
The GBA games also had a way to access the Supply convoy, if you want to include something like that as an action. Also you should probably put an Interact action for generic field interactions. Finally, you forgot the Pick action used by Thief-types to open doors/chests on the action list (it shows up in skills though so you're probably okay there).

1CopperOwl
2016-01-20, 03:46 PM
Thanks I will add a Use skill action and a Interact action.

Thanks

MoleMage
2016-01-20, 04:56 PM
Excited to see the rest of this come together. Been replaying Sacred Stones recently. One other note: Under your Tier 0 character rules you don't list Dragon as an acceptable race, but you have a Wyrmling trainee class. Your race description for Dragon also refers to the Wyrmling class but calls it Hatchling there.

1CopperOwl
2016-01-20, 06:07 PM
Thank you, I was tweaking how to work dragons in and added them to tier 0 after the fact and for got to change that.

Thanks.

Sacred Stones was my favorite version of Fire Emblem.

1CopperOwl
2016-01-21, 02:31 PM
Got a bunch of tier one professions done ... still got alot left to do ....

1CopperOwl
2016-01-22, 04:11 PM
Working on Convoy professions ....

Porter
- Lesser Convoy

Runner or Transporter or Trader or Smuggler ->
-Swift Trade, or Convoy or Shop Tent (Cheap Goods ) or Hidden Den (Illegal Goods)

Courier or Purveyor or Merchant or Caravan Master
-Satchel Bags or Exotic Goods or Rare Goods or Grand Convoy

1CopperOwl
2016-01-22, 07:44 PM
Making multiple race types.

Going to make them around setting idea.

~Corvus~
2016-01-29, 04:13 AM
What's the difference between Slashing weapons and Hacking weapons?

1CopperOwl
2016-01-29, 02:38 PM
If you mean literally then:

A slash it more of a clean smooth cut.
Hacking is more like a jagged or torn not so much a cut byt tearing

If you meant mechanically:
Swords - Above average Acc, Average Damage, Average Crit
Dagger - Average Acc, Low Damage, High Crit

Axe- Low Acc, High Damage, Avereage Crit
Pole-Arm - Has a Range of 2 (meaning it can only hit the square that is two spaces away), average Acc, High Damage, low Crit. Auto advantage on horse units.

Emperor Demonking
2016-01-30, 08:20 AM
This looks interesting. Are the weapon squares from any actual game?

I'm wondering if there's any way for a starting party to start at different tiers from one another in a balanced way, like in the video games? Thinking of more with Tier One being joined with Tier Zeros, rather than Tier Two Jiegens; considering the lesser amount of stat upgrades.

Speaking of stat upgrades, the tier zero boosts don't really mean much because of the way the player can place his stats in a linear way. Unless he was planning to only have one or zero in the relevant stat (unlikely), then he can just ignore the allocation of the starting stat bonuses, and just consider the number as being free to use.

1CopperOwl
2016-01-30, 12:53 PM
This looks interesting. Are the weapon squares from any actual game?
First off, thank you.

Yes, they are from a home-brew system that I decided to carry over to this one. The magic squares though ere added just for this game though. Magic in mine was a bit more ... vast.

I'm wondering if there's any way for a starting party to start at different tiers from one another in a balanced way, like in the video games? Thinking of more with Tier One being joined with Tier Zeros, rather than Tier Two Jiegens; considering the lesser amount of stat upgrades.
I Believe so but haven't thought about it yet, something I will have to look into though.

Speaking of stat upgrades, the tier zero boosts don't really mean much because of the way the player can place his stats in a linear way. Unless he was planning to only have one or zero in the relevant stat (unlikely), then he can just ignore the allocation of the starting stat bonuses, and just consider the number as being free to use.
Perhaps I should increase the bonus tier zero professions get ...

Edit: Thanks for the feed back.

~Corvus~
2016-01-30, 05:05 PM
Now if you were playing with the FUGDE system, even a 1 is a lot to take in.

1CopperOwl
2016-01-30, 06:55 PM
Now if you were playing with the FUGDE system, even a 1 is a lot to take in.

Had to look FUDGE up but I see your point. Perhaps t would be better if I lower the amount of starting stat points instead. 15 perhaps or 12?

Ghost Nappa
2016-01-31, 08:04 PM
Had to look FUDGE up but I see your point. Perhaps t would be better if I lower the amount of starting stat points instead. 15 perhaps or 12?

Don't know about what you could or should change it to, but as a reference:

HP: 15
STR: N/A
MAG: 3
SKL: 2
SPD: 5
LCK: 5
DEF: 0
RES: 3

I don't know what background you'd give Ewan.

HP: 10 (Human) + 6 (3 Points)
STR: 0
MAG: 1 (Pupil) + 2 (Points)
ACC: 2 (Points)
DDG: 2 (Points)
SPD: 2 (Pupil) + 3 (Points)
LCK: 5 (Points)
DEF: 0
RES: 1 (Pupil) + 2 (Points)

Points needed: 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 2 = 19.
19/23 Points used. HP overshot by 1.

HP: 15
STR: 5
MAG: N/A
SKL: 2
SPD: 3
LCK: 8
DEF: 3
RES: 0

Ross is just a Villager...so I guess...the Serf Background?
HP: 10 (Human) + 4 (Serf) + 2 (1 Point)
STR: 2 (Journeyman) + 3 (Points)
MAG: 0
ACC: 2 (Points)
DDG: 2 (Points)
SPD: 1 (Journeyman) + 2 (Points)
LCK: 8 (Points)
DEF: 1 (Journeyman) + 2 (Points)
RES: 0

Points needed: 1 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 8 + 2 = 20 Points
Ross achieved with 20 Points, with 3 points leftover. Overshot HP by 1.

HP: 16
STR: 4
MAG: N/A
SKL: 3
SPD: 4
LCK: 6
DEF: 2
RES: 3

I don't know background you'd give Amelia.

HP: 10 (Human) + 6 (3 Points)
STR: 1 (Recruit) + 3 (Points)
MAG: 0
ACC: 2 (Recruit) + 1 (Point)
DDG: 3 (Points)
SPD: 4 (Points)
LCK: 6 (Points)
DEF: 1 (Recruit) + 1 (Point)
RES: 3 (Points)

24/23 points used.

The trio are the only "Tier 0" units in any game that I am aware of (although there are other units with Three tiers of promotions in FE10). I'll start calculating how many points they would need under these rules for the sake of a reference.

1CopperOwl
2016-02-02, 09:50 PM
Thank for the references, now I gotta decide what to do ...

Garryl
2016-02-04, 01:42 AM
If you want some help with the reams of weapon and item tables, or some ideas for skills, you're welcome to borrow/steal from my old attempt at an FE system (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?231733-Garryl-s-Freeform-Fire-Emblem-Rules) (link to tables on Google Docs (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0xktxbqcMQtZ1p0QWpiSGgtVW8&usp=sharing)). Apologies for the poor formatting, I never got around to updating the tables when the board code changed a couple of years ago.

~Corvus~
2016-02-04, 01:46 AM
Garryl, I have mad respect for you. I've used the Handbooks so many times...your work is nothing short of excellent!

1CopperOwl
2016-02-04, 11:22 AM
If you want some help with the reams of weapon and item tables, or some ideas for skills, you're welcome to borrow/steal from my old attempt at an FE system (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?231733-Garryl-s-Freeform-Fire-Emblem-Rules) (link to tables on Google Docs (https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0xktxbqcMQtZ1p0QWpiSGgtVW8&usp=sharing)). Apologies for the poor formatting, I never got around to updating the tables when the board code changed a couple of years ago.

Thank you very much and I will borrow/steal a lot of it. Heck this saves me three quarters of the work relating to weapons and items alone.

I really dont know how to thank you for the help.

Garryl, I have mad respect for you. I've used the Handbooks so many times...your work is nothing short of excellent!

I agree with you estimate and I have only read through the FE stuff.

Garryl
2016-02-08, 01:29 AM
Glad you two birds approve. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your glasses. My fingers are crossed that you don't have any trouble getting replacements. Persistent lack of visual acuity is not conducive to good times. :(

Among the Human starting skills, Blessed, Cursed, Awakened, and Land Bond, which give resistance to one magic category and weakness to another, all need to be rebalanced compared to the others, which are all net positives. In particular, Serf is strictly superior to Cursed, trading out a weakness to Light for a 4-point HP bonus. I think this is more an issue with the ones that are all positives, as all the other races' options have penalties or weaknesses alongside their benefits.

I see that stats are going to be a lot lower than in a tradition Fire Emblem game. You've got only half as many levels (10 per tier instead of 20), and you only gain stats at half of them for an average of 1.75 stats per level (compared to characters in most rule sets gaining about 2.8-3.5 stats per level). At low levels, stats should be similar (although you have 9 stats instead of the usual 8 with FE's Speed being split between Speed and Dodge), but they'll be very different in expected values at the second tier. You'll probably need to adjust weapon stats to accommodate this flattened power curve lest they be unbearably lethal.

Oh, and a minor thing on weapon names. Since you've changed up the weapon triangle (into a quadrangle), swords now lose to clubs, not lances, so the Lancereaver should be renamed to something like Macereaver.

1CopperOwl
2016-02-08, 01:12 PM
GOT MY GLASSES, but I have work till midnight so I wont be on till tomorrow.

Garryl, I will post a response once I get back.

Ghost Nappa
2016-02-13, 01:38 PM
Among the Human starting skills, Blessed, Cursed, Awakened, and Land Bond, which give resistance to one magic category and weakness to another, all need to be rebalanced compared to the others, which are all net positives. In particular, Serf is strictly superior to Cursed, trading out a weakness to Light for a 4-point HP bonus. I think this is more an issue with the ones that are all positives, as all the other races' options have penalties or weaknesses alongside their benefits.

I think it would be easier to remove the weaknesses and add some other positive benefit. 5% to inflict Status on hit maybe?

I don't know. But none of them are going to get used on paper as they are right now.

Garryl
2016-02-19, 06:35 PM
Le poke. Is anything going on here any more? It's been 2 weeks since the last update and a week-and-a-half since the great glasses fiasco was resolved.

1CopperOwl
2016-02-20, 08:55 PM
Hey yes this will be getting updated again soon but I am working 60 hours weeks atm so I have been sleeping and eating and sleeping.

Ill start doing a table or two every night before I head into work (third shift yaaaa) :smallyuk:

Starting sunday (the 21).

1CopperOwl
2016-02-20, 08:57 PM
I think it would be easier to remove the weaknesses and add some other positive benefit. 5% to inflict Status on hit maybe?

I don't know. But none of them are going to get used on paper as they are right now.

I might do that I was just spit balling when I wrote them.

1CopperOwl
2016-02-20, 09:01 PM
Glad you two birds approve. :)

I see that stats are going to be a lot lower than in a tradition Fire Emblem game. You've got only half as many levels (10 per tier instead of 20), and you only gain stats at half of them for an average of 1.75 stats per level (compared to characters in most rule sets gaining about 2.8-3.5 stats per level). At low levels, stats should be similar (although you have 9 stats instead of the usual 8 with FE's Speed being split between Speed and Dodge), but they'll be very different in expected values at the second tier. You'll probably need to adjust weapon stats to accommodate this flattened power curve lest they be unbearably lethal.

Oh, and a minor thing on weapon names. Since you've changed up the weapon triangle (into a quadrangle), swords now lose to clubs, not lances, so the Lancereaver should be renamed to something like Macereaver.

Agreed humans needs a little reworking.

I think I will rasie the stats since I want it to have a little more omph to it.

I like the idea of a Macereaver .... :smallcool: