Stats-Charisma +2
Alignment-Markipliers tend strongly towards good
Size-Medium
Speed-30'
Internet-Markipliers can cast Sending as a cantrip

Subraces

Let's Play!
Stats-Intelligence +1
Fearful-Let's Play! Markipliers are cowardly and vulnerable to fear. They have disadvantage on saving throws against the Frightened condition, and if they would have immunity to fear, they instead merely suffer from no disadvantage. (If they would gain immunity to fear twice, they have advantage on saving throws.)
10,000,000+ Subs-Let's Play! Markipliers have massive fanbases. They can call upon large numbers of people for assistance whenever in civilization. In practice, this allows them to spread rumours, gain equipment, gain knowledge, and other such business activities from solely generosity of their subs.

Wilford Warfstache!
Stats-Strength +1
Warfstache!-WW Markipliers have impressive pink mustaches. This grants them authority, giving them advantage on all Charisma-based checks against servants and any loyal followers of authority.
Fearless-WW Markipliers have advantage on saving throws against fear.

Steampunkette
2016-02-13, 04:53 AM
Don't forget ol' Jackaboy!

With racials like

No, Billy! Gain Advantage on damage rolls against small creatures.

PoeticDwarf
2016-02-13, 05:13 AM
Maybe some fluff? I had to google it and still don't understand the idea really.

Seems little too weak

JNAProductions
2016-02-13, 10:28 AM
Don't forget ol' Jackaboy!

With racials like

No, Billy! Gain Advantage on damage rolls against small creatures.

That'd be a separate race entirely. I supposed I could just make this a generic "Let's Player" race, and then have subraces like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Egoraptor, Danny Sexbang, etc.

Maybe some fluff? I had to google it and still don't understand the idea really.

Seems little too weak

Markiplier is one of YouTube's more popular Let's Players. He's a funny guy. Wilford Warfstache is a bit he does occasionally.

Gnomes2169
2016-02-13, 10:31 PM
... Oh my god yes.

I agree with this, I agree with your life, and this is glorious. Yes.

sterling vermin
2016-02-14, 01:30 PM
For those of us out of the loop, what is this a reference to?

JNAProductions
2016-02-14, 01:48 PM
This guy: Markiplier (https://www.youtube.com/user/markiplierGAME)

Durazno
2016-02-14, 01:49 PM
EDIT: I was too slow with the link. ^That guy.

Fair warning: the top video is currently a reaction compilation, so as soon as you open that link, there'll be more screeching and yelling than he usually does.

I'm not sure of cowardice is the best fit for Let's Play... after all, he keeps coming back for more. A Markiplier might even comedically overplay his or her reaction to gain a limited ability to act despite being frightened or stunned.

(Come to think of it, would a race be the best fit for Let's Players, or a class? Can you imagine if these folks were dwarves, for instance?)

JNAProductions
2016-02-14, 01:51 PM
I have actually considered that. I think it might be a YouTuber class, with subclasses of Let's Player and Reactionary.