20th

+15

+12

+12

+12
Living Saint

Hitdice: d10

Skills 2 + Int per level
Class Skills: Heal, Handle Animal, Diplomacy, Sense Motive, Knowledge (Religion), Survival.

A PAUPER SAINT has simple weapon proficiency and is not proficient with any armor or shields.

Sacred Vow, Vow of Poverty: The Pauper Saint gains these feats as bonus feats at first level.

Blessings: A blessing allows the Pauper Saint to add 1d8 to any die roll as a free action, including d20 rolls. He gets a number of Blessings per day equal to the number given on the class table under the heading Blessings, plus his charisma bonus. A Blessing can also be used to heal a touched creature for 1d8 + cha bonus damage for each Blessing spent as a standard action, or make a Turn Undead check as a cleric of a level equal to his Pauper Saint levels. The Pauper Saint can heal himself as well, but the Blessing only heals 1d4 in this case. A Pauper Saint may add multiple Blessings per round, but is limited to a number equal to 1 + his Charisma bonus, and can only Bless a single roll once, but multiple Blessings can be spent on a single healing. Blessings are restored at dawn, and do not require rest.

Grace: At second level, The Pauper Saint adds his Charisma bonus to all saving throws.

Impoverished Strike: At third level, and every third level thereafter, the Pauper Saint gains a bonus to damage on the first successful attack each round when using a weapon with no value, including improvised weapons. This applies to ranged weapons as well, but the ammunition must also have no value, and it does not apply to unarmed attacks unless you count as armed when making them. Improvised weapons with value do not get the bonus.

Shield of Faith: At fourth level, the Pauper Saint is protected by an invisible disk of force sent by the gods to protect him. He gains a Shield bonus to AC equal to half the number of Exalted feats he has.

Saintly Strike: At fifth level, the Pauper Saint gains a bonus to damage on all attacks against evil creatures equal to the number of Exalted feats he has.

Divine Protection: At seventh level, the Pauper Saint may use a Blessing to cause the effects of any attack, spell, or effect that requires a saving throw to be completely negated on a successful saving throw. He must declare he is using this ability before he rolls the saving throw, and if the saving throw fails, the Blessing is still used up.

Lesser Restorative Blessing: At eighth level, a Blessing has the effects as a Lesser Restoration spell when used to heal a creature, in addition to healing hitpoint damage. His caster level is equal to his levels of Pauper Saint.

Blessed Action: At tenth level, the Pauper Saint may use his blessings to push himself beyond what is normally possible. By spending a blessing, he reduces the amount of time an action takes, allowing him to perform one swift action as a free action, one move action as a swift action, one standard action as a move action, or one full round action as a standard action. He can use this multiple times per round, but each additional action reduced costs one more blessing, so one action costs one blessing, two actions costs three, three actions costs six, and so on. They must still obey their per round limit on using blessings as well.

Restorative Blessing: At eleventh level, a Blessing has the effects as a Restoration spell when used to heal a creature, in addition to healing hitpoint damage. His caster level is equal to his levels of Pauper Saint.

Saintly Grace: At thirteenth level, the Pauper Saint adds a bonus to all saves equal to half the number of Exalted feats he has.

Greater Restorative Blessing: At fourteenth level, a Blessing has the effects of a Greater Restoration spell when used to heal a creature, in addition to healing hitpoint damage. His caster level is equal to his levels of Pauper Saint.

Healing Circle: At sixteenth level as a full-round action, the Pauper Saint can heal all allies within 30 feet by spending at least two Blessings. He may spend up to twice his normal per-round Blessing limit when using Healing Circle. All allies are healed by whatever amount a single Blessing would heal them multiplied by the amount of Blessings spent (normally 1d8, but later abilities change this).

Sacrifice: At seventeenth level, the Pauper Saint may choose to deal 5 damage to himself to increase the dice size of all Blessings in one round to 2d6 instead of 1d8, for both healing others and adding to die rolls. He may not heal himself with that Blessing. He may also deal 5 points of damage to himself to gain an additional Blessing, and can enhance that Blessing with Sacrifice as well for another 5 points of damage. This damage cannot be healed or overcome by any known means, but heals automatically when the Pauper Saint regains his Blessings for the day.

Greater Blessing: At nineteenth level, the dice for the Pauper Saint's Blessings becomes 2d6 for both healing others and adding to die rolls, and using Sacrifice increases it to 3d6. The amount he gains when healing himself does not change.

Living Saint: Blessings now have the effect of a Regenerate spell when used to heal others, as well as a Greater Restoration spell. This replaces the normal function of using a Blessing to heal.

sengmeng
2016-02-19, 11:59 AM
FEATS

Expanded Blessings [Exalted]
Prerequisites: Blessings class feature, any four Exalted feats, Charisma 13+
Benefits: Your number of Blessings per day is increased by a number equal to your Charisma bonus
Special: You may choose this feat more than once. Its effects stack.

Shared Blessings [Exalted]
Prerequisites: Blessings class feature, any six Exalted feats
Benefits: You may use an Immediate action and spend two Blessings to give an ally within 60 feet a bonus of 1d8 to a die roll.

Blessed Luck [Exalted, Luck]
Prerequisites: Blessings class feature, Any four Exalted feats, Any Luck feat
Benefit: Once per day per luck feat you have including this one, when you use a Blessing and a 1 is rolled on the Blessing die, you may reroll it. You must take the result, even if it's another 1.
Special: You may choose this feat more than once. Its effects stack.

Divine Luck [Exalted, Luck]
Prerequisites: Blessed Luck
Benefits: For all purposes, you count Luck feats as Exalted feats, but not vice versa. Divine Luck and Blessed Luck each count as two Exalted feats when determining abilities that are dependent on the number of Exalted feats you have, or as prerequisites.

Jormengand
2016-02-19, 12:23 PM
Tell me I'm reading Sacrifice wrong. You can turn all of your hit points into blessings?

You need to change impoverished strike to be more clear - it says "Including improvised weapons", even though some improvised weapons have value. Also, do your hands have value? They're probably valuable to you.

Saintly skill is not actually that great, for the record. It's like, maybe a +10-ish bonus to a single skill? Kinda meh to get it again at 16th.

Does Living Saint's regeneration effect add to or replace the normal healing?

sengmeng
2016-02-19, 12:45 PM
Tell me I'm reading Sacrifice wrong. You can turn all of your hit points into blessings?

That was the idea. I forgot I gave him a d10 hitdice. I'll probably adjust to 5 hp of damage.

You need to change impoverished strike to be more clear - it says "Including improvised weapons", even though some improvised weapons have value. Also, do your hands have value? They're probably valuable to you.

Improvised weapons that DO have value would not meet the criteria, then. Hands can't really be priced, but I don't think they count as weapons (the other criteria) unless you're also a monk. I'll spell it out more clearly/make a ruling on hands as weapons.

Saintly skill is not actually that great, for the record. It's like, maybe a +10-ish bonus to a single skill? Kinda meh to get it again at 16th.

They were just dead levels at first. It's a little perk for if you spend your level feats on Exalted feats too. I suppose I could try to come up with new uses for Blessings to at least replace the second one.

Does Living Saint's regeneration effect add to or replace the normal healing?

replaces; clarified.

Edit: Changes made.

Jormengand
2016-02-19, 12:57 PM
That was the idea. I forgot I gave him a d10 hitdice. I'll probably adjust to 5 hp of damage.

Given that you can, at 19th level, start farming infinite blessings because they heal you 7 and only deal you 5 damage, I would consider simply not having this ability. Sacrificing health to make your healing better is fine; doing so to get more instances of your healing thing which can also do other things is very non-fine.

sengmeng
2016-02-19, 01:03 PM
Given that you can, at 19th level, start farming infinite blessings because they heal you 7 and only deal you 5 damage, I would consider simply not having this ability. Sacrificing health to make your healing better is fine; doing so to get more instances of your healing thing which can also do other things is very non-fine.

You can't farm them infintely; the damage can't be overcome or healed until you regain Blessings for the day. I guess I have to put a clause about extra Blessings disappearing as well, though. Also, he heals himself at a rate of 1d4 per Blessing, which never increases.

Jormengand
2016-02-19, 01:09 PM
also, he heals himself at a rate of 1d4 per blessing, which never increases.

O RLY?10chars

the dice for all the pauper saint's blessings becomes 2d6

sengmeng
2016-02-19, 01:21 PM
O RLY?10chars

for both healing others and adding to die rolls

Ya RLY

I do see how that intention is split by the clause before it though. Wording must change.

Edit: Sentence reversed, fixed.

Healing Circle replaces Saintly Skill at 16th level.