PDA

View Full Version : Mystery, intrigue, and the founding fathers

LVOD
2016-03-28, 12:11 PM
My new campaign features the players as a sort of faction in a large town, trying to make a name for themselves. I was thinking we'd have some other factions and gangs interspersed that they could either team up with or eliminate to gain influence and power.

The main goal is to try and usurp the main faction of the town (a bunch of rich nobility that just kind of do whatever they want).

I need some ideas for ways that they can make this happen. Maybe they infiltrate and spy to find some shady dealings they're doing, or try and beat them to the punch for some missions to inprove the town?

I should also mention that this rival gang happens to be made up of all the past US presidents who are evil for some reason. And I'm pretty sure they're trying to summon a demon lord with a comb-over to be their next leader. Hes going to segregate the land and build a bunch of walls or something.

indemnity
2016-03-28, 11:07 PM
rival gang happens to be made up of all the past US presidents who are evil for some reason...

Whoah.

Are you playing "Point Break" the RPG? (Also, look into the movie Point Break (1981)).

FlourescentKing
2016-03-28, 11:46 PM
Assassinations.

All of them.

Make a list, murder 'em one by one. Make it public, make it flashy. Let them know that you're the real deal. Full-on turf war, baby.

In a less stab-happy train of thought, are there any other smaller gangs in the town? Ones that you could possible convince/beat into submission to ally themselves to your cause? Perhaps destroy their reputation or turn them against each other via intrigue and espionage....