PDA

View Full Version : Good/Weird Investigation Questions

AdmiralCheez
2016-04-22, 08:41 AM
One of my characters was just recently appointed a Marshal of the Kingdom, so investigating crimes is one of his responsibilities. And of course, one of the best ways to learn information and gather clues is to ask questions. So, what are some good, general questions to ask when trying to gather information? And to keep it fun, what are some of the stranger, more bizarre questions you've had to ask?

Fri
2016-04-22, 09:33 PM
Not exactly an investigation question, but I always liked these.

Firstly I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this idea and will be using it myself.

So, some questions. Some of these might veer more into absurdism, but here they are.

Please describe, in as much detail as you can, the first time you considered the fact that your most treasured acquaintance will one die die?

Have you eaten more or less than ten teeth?

Spiders. Spiders in your hair. Spiders crawling up your shins, legs moving in synchronicity to reach your face. With that in mind, how many glasses of water do you drink a day?

What was the name of your first pet, and how many times did you scream it's name in anger?

What's the angriest you've ever been? What's the angriest you'll ever be? What will render your anger pointless?

Can you please count to ten for me, taking care to skip the numbers that are currently evil?

Please open your mouth. When you feel it's appropriate, close it. (When closed) That wasn't the moment. Try again. (When closed) Hm.

The following is a list of random words. Please choose the word that most accurately represents your emotions at this moment. Blood. Blood. Blood. Bloooood. BLOOD.

SirBellias
2016-04-22, 09:39 PM
Who, what, when, where, why, how, in conjunction. Who were you with when, and so on. Gotta get the basics.

Also, are you allergic to shellfish?

Have you ever felt a moment of lucid enlightenment, only to have it ruined by a deranged artichoke?

Do you know what a deranged artichoke is?

What is an artichoke, really?

Can you smile, while giving the distinct impression you're hiding important details from the police? Good, now come with me.

How was your day? How is it now? How will it be in the future?