PDA

View Full Version : List of Magic Items from AL?

HeyBJ
2016-05-18, 01:19 PM
I seem to have failed my internet investigation check, so I thought I'd throw the question out to you fine folks. Is there any list anywhere that shows which magical items are rewarded in which AL adventures/modules? Specifically, I'm looking for some Boots of Striding and Springing, but a comprehensive list might be useful in the future too.

Trancekat
2016-05-19, 08:55 AM
I seem to have failed my internet investigation check, so I thought I'd throw the question out to you fine folks. Is there any list anywhere that shows which magical items are rewarded in which AL adventures/modules? Specifically, I'm looking for some Boots of Striding and Springing, but a comprehensive list might be useful in the future too.

I think those are in one of the hardcovers, not a DDEX or DDAL at least.

Foxhound438
2016-05-20, 04:51 AM
I specifically remember one of those in the Lost Mine of Phandelver

Our dwarf cleric didn't want them because he didn't want to steal from a corpse.

HeyBJ
2016-05-20, 05:17 PM
I think those are in one of the hardcovers, not a DDEX or DDAL at least.

Hm, I'll have to check that out. Thanks!

I specifically remember one of those in the Lost Mine of Phandelver

Our dwarf cleric didn't want them because he didn't want to steal from a corpse.

Good lookin' out, thanks! Now the trick is to convince the AL'ers to run that one... :smallamused:

Trancekat
2016-05-20, 05:20 PM
Do you play online? I'm an ALer.

HeyBJ
2016-05-20, 05:43 PM
I don't, but I'm open to it. The thing is, I have a weekly homebrew that I play locally, and not a whole lot of free time outside of that. I can occasionally pop in for an AL game every couple months when I have time, but it's hard for me to consistently participate in another campaign. So I'm down to play, but just know that I can't be a consistent presence at the table. :(

Trancekat
2016-05-20, 05:48 PM
You don't have to be. A section of the adventure can be run as long as the characters are of appropriate level and AL legal. You're not guaranteed the item though. .it'll be a roll off with whomever is interested in the item (of the people with the fewest magic items).