PDA

View Full Version : Pirates III- At Forum's End

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 01:53 AM
damn pirates.. wont stop killin people..

*for the heck of it, i insert raldors boarding pass unless someone objects*

whitehelm
2007-07-16, 02:02 AM
Well for now I point at faerwain. My reasons for pointing at him yesterday haven't changed just because he was able to save himself.

Ink
2007-07-16, 09:08 AM
The simu-ninja emerges on the deck with Xavier the waiter. He glances at Artemis97 out of the corner of his eye.

"You know Xavier, I had the strangest dream about that passenger last night involving eyepatches and parrots and peglegs. I wonder if my ninja ancestors are trying to send me some sort of message from beyond the grave... Or maybe I just had too many bad oysters right before bedtime."

He goes up to the vending machine and inserts a couple of silver pieces, hoping that the machine dispenses sushi.

((Okay I used my scrying item on Artemis97 last night, and the result came back as Smellie Hippie, with 50% accuracy. So I think I'll play the 50/50 odds.))

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 11:28 AM
(Ink, i hate to say it, but your scrying item missed. smellie hippie screies as a werewolf. Or the narrators messed up, but that is impossible)
(gah, i cant find out who to point for)

Artemis97
2007-07-16, 11:37 AM
I'm sorry to say it Ink, but you're interpreting that dream wrong. I hate pirates, and was probably fighting them. But I do like your idea of sushi. Points at Almighty Salmon.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-07-16, 11:38 AM
"Crappy evidence is better than no evidence to the lazy."

With this thought in mind, Fullbladder also points at Artemis 97.

Shadow
2007-07-16, 12:11 PM
(Ink, i hate to say it, but your scrying item missed. smellie hippie screies as a werewolf. Or the narrators messed up, but that is impossible)
(gah, i cant find out who to point for)

There are two problems with your line of thought here.
First: smellie_hippie does not scry as a werewolf, as there are no werewolves in this game. He's the Alpha, and therefore would scry as a passenger.
Second: Narrators do make mistakes, as I've seen in the past. It is not impossible. We're all just human.
With that, Shadow points ar Faerwain again.
But not with his hands, you sexy beast, you.

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 12:15 PM
(@ shadow 1. pirate, werewolf, i get confused easily. but he does scry as a pirate, and El jaspero is the alpha pirate, smellie is thepirate seer. 2. I was trying to get narrator points shh)

*points at ink while waiting for evidence*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-16, 12:30 PM
(I appreciate it. :smallsmile: *Gives Khaldan a taco, its not the secret taco, but still, its high quality meat and lettuce.*:smallbiggrin: )

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 12:45 PM
A taco!
*khaldan goes on the spicy taco sidequest for the ships high security vault.

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-16, 01:21 PM
There are two problems with your line of thought here.
First: smellie_hippie does not scry as a werewolf, as there are no werewolves in this game. He's the Alpha, and therefore would scry as a passenger.

Ahem. El Jaspero is the Alpha. Smellie Hippie is the devil.

I point at Artemis97, just to see what happens.

faerwain
2007-07-16, 01:26 PM
With that, Shadow points ar Faerwain again.
But not with his hands, you sexy beast, you.

(Oh-oh, here he rolls) Watch out boy, the knight's in town

(Oh-oh, here he rolls) He's a maneater

(Oh-oh, here he rolls) The armoured sensation all point upon

(Oh-oh, here he rolls) He's a maneater....

Artemis97
2007-07-16, 01:47 PM
Points at Faerwain. Great music, but it seems at this point it's either you or me. Oh and everyone, I am no pirate, you'll only have another passenger death on your hands.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-16, 02:08 PM
Well, it seems that we now have two people with a 50/50 chance of being a pirate and I'm not sure which to vote for.

My inclination, however, is to point at Artemis because if either of them end up being right, I'd rather get rid of the Devil first.

*Zeb points at Artemis97*

whitehelm
2007-07-16, 02:10 PM
Khaldan's right, a correct scry would've returned "pirate". Therefore either wrong scries can return things correct scries can't, or Ink's lying, and is hence extremely suspicious. I still want to get faerwain first, since we were going to lynch him yesterday, but we should go after Ink next.

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 02:14 PM
im thinking that one of two things happened. 1. Ink is a liar, or 2.a narrator messed up and it should have shown pirate. personally, i lean towards Ink messing up on his own, and so i will continue pointing at ink.

faerwain
2007-07-16, 02:15 PM
*Faerwain grumbles a little under his helmet*
"I'm tempted to vote for Master Shadow as he still keeps going after me with the same non-existant amount of evidence. And by the way, as honoured as I feel ..good Lord, put it back into the sheath!
But regarding our record so far, the 50% guidance of even a messed up item seems to be our best chance."

*He points his nearly dried finger at Artemis*

Almighty Salmon
2007-07-16, 02:30 PM
*Salmon points at Artemis97*

Personally, i've had suspicions of you for a while, and this 50% thing just increases them.

Artemis97
2007-07-16, 02:32 PM
*shakes head* You are all going to regret this, unless of course, you're all pirates. Points at everyone! No not really, I can't do that.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-16, 02:37 PM
Khaldan's right, a correct scry would've returned "pirate". Therefore either wrong scries can return things correct scries can't, or Ink's lying, and is hence extremely suspicious. I still want to get faerwain first, since we were going to lynch him yesterday, but we should go after Ink next.I have it on good authority (from one of our esteemed narrators) that a scry on the player with the role of Smellie Hippie would return the role and not just "pirate". There is no mistake in what Ink claims, though it does still have a 50/50 chance of being wrong.

Supagoof
2007-07-16, 02:37 PM
edit: yeah, what ^ said as I simuposted.

im thinking that one of two things happened. 1. Ink is a liar, or 2.a narrator messed up and it should have shown pirate. personally, i lean towards Ink messing up on his own, and so i will continue pointing at ink.

I'm trying to find out where Ink lied. I wonder more about you Khalden with you confusing topics of the facts.

Fact - El Jaspero would scry as a passenger.
Fact - Smellie Hippie would scry as himself (the devil pirate)
Fact - Ink said 50/50 chance that Artemis came up as Smellie Hippie - which means he's either got a wrong scry (50%) or a right scry (50%). It's a coin flip.

At no point did Ink present this information caliming it to be 100% true. I'm concerned with your misinformation about his sharing of information with us. Which leads me to believe that you might be a pirate protecting a pirate friend.

However, saying that it possible that either Ink is lying or you are lying, but as I seen and pointed out the correct facts - where you have pointed out utter non-sense, means my hand wants to point the supposed devil rather then someone who took the risk to tell us his scry result.

Supagoof points at Artemis - If I'm wrong, it's Khalden's fault.

With that, Supagoof goes looking for the Taco once more. He needs for a game he's helping to plan.....

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=Atreyu the Masked LLama;2796722
(Devil) = Smellie Hippie - Hippie uses his coffee senses to find the roles of one person each night. He scries as a pirate.
[/QUOTE]

Thats why hes lying in my opinion.

EDIT: gah the simus. Im just using the orginal info, i did not PM one of the narrators. so if we could get a narrator psot, ill withdraw what i said on ink lying.

well, there goes that theory. Im still pointing at ink though.

evnafets
2007-07-16, 02:49 PM
Shadow - has Artemis97 been scried at any point? Any info on the subject?

This could be for real. It could be a false reading. It could also be a pirate trick to get us to lynch someone important. Maybe we can get "Alarra" to scry Artemis tonight? Potentially it gives SmellieHippie one more scry - is it worth the risk?

I'm sticking with my previous vote for now.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-16, 02:50 PM
Smellie Hippie will scry as Smellie Hippie. I did say "Pirate" earlier to differenciate between Smellie Hippie and El Jaspero, since El J scries as a passenger. I apologize for the confusion in the wording.

Zar Peter
2007-07-16, 03:19 PM
So it seems as I have been scried as a passenger at 50%, so I'm 50% pirate. Artemis scried 50% as pirate so she's 50% passenger.

I don't see the sense in 50:50 scries, they are as good as coffee cup reading.

Anyway, I know the scry on me was correct, so I hope the scry on Artemis is correct, too!
And I think it's more evidence than we have on faerwain. In fact, if I would wear heavy armor on a ship, I would buy a live jackett, too!

Zar Peter points at Artemis97

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-16, 05:33 PM
I don't see the sense in 50:50 scries, they are as good as coffee cup reading.

Well, 50/50 is far better odds than what we'd have normally, y'see.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-16, 06:08 PM
"Crappy evidence is better than no evidence to the lazy."

With this thought in mind, Fullbladder also points at Artemis 97.

The goblin speaks the truth.

Magtok points at Artemis 97.

Indurain
2007-07-16, 06:22 PM
((Right now there is some issues with the narrator's and their respective computers. We would like to ask for a small bit of patience while we sort out a few issues that have arisen [mainly because Indurain chose to update at 2 am.]. Thank you.))

Artemis97
2007-07-16, 06:33 PM
Umm... Shadow, 'Alarra', anybody? Help me clear my name before I get wrongly lynched. I am but a humble passenger, who will haunt you all mercilessly if I'm killed.

Indurain
2007-07-16, 06:55 PM
damn pirates.. wont stop killin people..

*for the heck of it, i insert raldors boarding pass unless someone objects*

As Khaldan insters Raldor's boarding pass into the machine, another loud clunk is heard. The machine instantly rocks back and forth. It continues to do this for some time until with one final shudder it stops.

Everyone waits patiently for something to happen, and just when they're about to give up the front of the machine bulges. Then without any warning the front of the machine shatters, sending shards of plastic flying. Everyone shields themselves from the tiny projectiles. All goes quiet. Then, as people turn once more towards the vending machine, they stare in shock as standing there among the mess of tangled metal is...Raldor.

"Sorry about that folks. Those Pirates came after me last night, but were slowed down by my trusty tripwire. I hid in here until I knew it was safe to come out."

Summary: Raldor is still alive. Indurain made a mistake and forgot about the item Raldor purchased.

evnafets
2007-07-16, 07:00 PM
errrr - Sorry 'bout that coffee cup I dropped on your head dude - heres your shell back. You might wanna get dressed. You like kinda funny without it.

janusnori
2007-07-16, 07:11 PM
Well heres how I see it. There is a 50% chance that the scry was correct and returned the devil role.

There is a 50% chance that it was wrong and returned the wrong roll, which would be a random choice out of all the available roles. This means that there would be a very small chance that the devil was the role returned out of all the possible roles that could have been returned.

Thus there is a greater chance that it was correct than it was not correct based on the fact that it returned this particular role.

*JanusNori points at Artemis97*

Artemis97
2007-07-16, 07:18 PM
I'm going to have to disagree with you, because it had an equal chance of showing everything else, like Passenger, which would have been correct. And Welcome Back Raldor! :smallbiggrin: We now have another person we can trust, Good luck in the rest of the game.

evnafets
2007-07-16, 07:45 PM
@Ink: Was that the first or second time you used the amulet?
Can you tell us what your other scry result was?
Was there any reason you scried Artemis?

Artemis: Having thought on it a bit more, I think lynching a potential SmellieHippie is too important a chance to pass up. Our "Alarra" obviously still hasn't been found, but she is unprotected whenever the Pirates DO uncover her (Unless Indurain is protecting "Alarra" and leaving himself exposed :smallbiggrin: )
the sooner we can blind the Pirate seer the better.
Sorry Artemis.
evnafets points at Artemis97

The Valiant Turtle
2007-07-16, 09:13 PM
Raldor slips back into his shell.

The vending machines around here are just murder!

(Thanks for brining me back Indy)

Well, if nothing else that wastes one of the Pirates nightly kills. Maybe we can actually get one of them today!

Raldor points at Artemis97

If I understand the 50% scrys correctly they are of some use. It was said that it was 50% correct, and the other 50% would be random (but could in fact still be correct--randomly.

In most games any given person has about a 25% chance of being a (Pirate, wolf, mafia). If we have gotten a result of Pirate for something that is 50% accurate than that says a person has a total chance of being a Pirate of about 63% (50% from accuracy, an addition 12.5% of accurately hitting pirate randomly). A passenger result comes out to about 87% chance of being correct (as opposed to about 75% normally).

In summary: a 50% accurate scry does help somewhat.

Helgraf
2007-07-16, 09:51 PM
Helgraf listens and nods.

"Well miss, we can't have no smellie hippies on board. I sure hope you prepared yourself at shopping."

*Helgraf points at Artemis97*

Khaldan
2007-07-16, 10:18 PM
/sigh. Heres what i see. Ink posted that artemis is smellie hippie, with a 50% chance of sucess, and everyone follows him blindly. For all we know, Ink is the devil, and he scried artemis and found out that she was the seer, and then took the 'scry everyone with coin items' idea. s, we have no real proof that there is the 60ish percent that artemis is the devil.

EDIT: just thought of the idea that the devil told ink try it, so if they were found out, they would only lose a pirate. dear god, let me use the right terms.

B-Man
2007-07-16, 10:21 PM
* B-Man points at Artemis97 and avoids an auto-lynchin'

evnafets
2007-07-16, 10:48 PM
/sigh. Heres what i see. Ink posted that artemis is smellie hippie, with a 50% chance of sucess, and everyone follows him blindly. For all we know, Ink is the devil, and he scried artemis and found out that she was the seer, and then took the 'scry everyone with coin items' idea. s, we have no real proof that there is the 60ish percent that artemis is the devil.

EDIT: just thought of the idea that the devil told ink try it, so if they were found out, they would only lose a pirate. dear god, let me use the right terms.
(Devil == SmellieHippie, but I can understand your terms, and I'm not being pedantic unlike some)

Agreed Khaldan, to a certain point. I have been thinking the same things.
Which is why I asked Shadow if he knew anything, and Ink the reason for scrying Artemis. The "scry everyone plan" specified to scry the person after you on the list. Artemis is not alphabetically after Ink :smallsmile:

My initial instinct was to have "Alarra" scry Artemis tonight to make absolutely certain. I could still be argued that way depending upon the answers to the questions.

So repeating the questions
@Shadow - any info on Artemis from your Seer contact?
@Ink - What led you to scry Artemis?

Akaziel
2007-07-16, 11:05 PM
Whoa, you got a scrying item? Everyone's getting cool stuff but me... Akaziel points at Artemis. I just hope that she is a pirate, otherwise we won't have much chance at survival.

Artemis97
2007-07-17, 12:11 AM
Please people, have 'Alarra' scry me tonight, and prove I'm a passenger. If you don't you'll regret it. I'm innocent.

Funkyodor
2007-07-17, 12:42 AM
Funkyodor *points at Artemis97*

Shadow
2007-07-17, 01:39 AM
So repeating the questions
@Shadow - any info on Artemis from your Seer contact?
None that "Alarra" has given me. But I might add that I have believed since the beginning of the game that Artemis simply has "first game jitters" and that if she were a Pirate, her allies would have probably warned her against such behavior. Strongly, if she were "smellie_hippie", I might add.

whitehelm
2007-07-17, 03:43 AM
I forgot that Ink wasn't supposed to scry Artemis according to the plan, and so point at Ink. If Ink is innocent, then we can lynch Artemis. Alternatively, Ink can provide a reason why he did what he did and I'll consider it. I'm also curious if almighty_salmon scried Artemis.

Ink
2007-07-17, 06:07 AM

((Well I had to choose someone and Artemis was kinda suspicious to me so I scried her. Nobody else seemed to be looking her way so I figured she probably hadn't been scried yet. Didn't know there was supposed to be a plan for this. I've only just skimmed the last few pages.

Like I said before, it's a 50/50 shot. I'm just posting the result I got, I definitely can't guarantee that it's accurate. I realise I'm putting my ass on the line to be killed or lynched next, but what's the point of buying the item and not telling everyone the scry result.))

Ink looks in dismay at what's left of the vending machine and starts digging among the metal and plastic shards to see if he can find any sushi or at least get his silver pieces back.

smellie_hippie
2007-07-17, 07:40 AM
I'm gonna go a different direction. I have no info to base this on, other than trying to avoid a dirty feeling with joining bandwagons... yes I realise that my avoiding dirty feelings is ironic.:smallamused:

*smellie_hippie shakes his fist at evnafets for throwing cups of coffee around* :smallmad:

*smellie_hippie points at Timberwolf* I remember being suspicious of this character earlier... then we all got off course.

Madmal
2007-07-17, 10:12 AM
and again...the misleading begins...:smallsigh:

i'll just stick for my basic suspicions now...enough bandwagoning for me, it hasn't come out well...

*Mal points at Zar Peter

Artemis97
2007-07-17, 11:18 AM
None that "Alarra" has given me. But I might add that I have believed since the beginning of the game that Artemis simply has "first game jitters" and that if she were a Pirate, her allies would have probably warned her against such behavior. Strongly, if she were "smellie_hippie", I might add.

That is exactly why I kept switching my vote in the begining, I had no idea what I was doing. This is my first game. Listen to the man, he makes sense!

Khaldan
2007-07-17, 11:22 AM
just reread the roles and saw that El Jaspero also chooses who smellie hippie is. not trying to be mean, but a person in thier first game of pirates being chosen as the devil is a bit unusual.

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-17, 11:25 AM
Fair enough.

People pointing at Ink - Why? What, exactly, is suspicious about posting a 50% chance scry?

Khaldan
2007-07-17, 11:39 AM
CvdD, i happen to be pointing at ink, seeing as a 50% scry is the almost perfect trap. Think about it. A 50% scry says that someone might be a pirate but is really a passenger. a pirate trying to get in a passenger kill would use that to thier advantage.so anyone saying that theres a 50% chance should not be trusted.

whitehelm
2007-07-17, 04:11 PM
Ink: Oh really?? You have a voting post on 7/7 at 11:37 AM. My post which explained my plan is on 7/6 at 4:10pm and I have 2 more posts talking about it before your post. In your 7/7 post, you quoted posts by Magtok (the poster) and Atreyu that were posted earlier on 7/6, and show up right before mine. Therefore you at least read back that far, and must've read my posts detailing the plan.

Do you really expect me to believe you read their posts, and then didn't read the page or so of additional posts since then before making yours?

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-17, 04:25 PM
CvdD, i happen to be pointing at ink, seeing as a 50% scry is the almost perfect trap. Think about it. A 50% scry says that someone might be a pirate but is really a passenger. a pirate trying to get in a passenger kill would use that to thier advantage.so anyone saying that theres a 50% chance should not be trusted.

But, really, there's no need for a pirate to do that. They could just point at someone suspicious.

Shouldn't people post the scries they make, anyway?

evnafets
2007-07-17, 04:53 PM
I'm not really suspicious of Ink because he didn't follow your plan Whitehelm.
What I was trying to find out is WHY Ink thinks Artemis97 was suspicious enough to scry. Voting record? Something she said? Something she did?
That would give me more reassurance we are pointing at the right person.

Artemis pointed at Jontom Xire (a passenger)for the last few days - but then so did a lot of people. I can't find any evidence to say that she is NOT a pirate, so I'm going along with this one.

Incidentally, by my count there are 16 'points' at Artemis out of 27 people left alive.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-17, 10:53 PM
**The crowd gathers around and starts arguing as they guide Artemis toward the plank.**

"I think the odds of her being a pirate are 995,428 to one."
"But I wagered 995,427 GP that she is one."
"Can't we at least wait 995,426 minutes to make a final decision?"
"No! If we wait, she'll swim to one of the 995,425 islands and get away."
"I bet the way to unlock the Secret Taco is to press 9-9-5-4-2-4 in the vending machine."

.....*A while later, the crowd finally pushes Artemis to the edge of the plank*

She glances down at the water for 10 seconds, then turns and stares Ink down. "I place the curse of the 9 eternal stomach viruses on you." Then she cannonballs down 8 feet to the water below sending a splash 7 feet in the air. She swims for about 6 minutes before 5 fins approach her. Her last 4 words are "Oh Noes! This sucks!" as she's ripped into 3 pieces by 2 of the sharks. 1 boarding pass is found when people search her room. 0 pirates were tossed overboard today.

Artemis97 was tossed overboard. She was a passenger. Night begins and ends at approx 11PM EST on Wednesday July 18. Please PM all night actions to Atreyu, Indurain, and Alarra.

whitehelm
2007-07-18, 01:13 AM
whitehelm pushes 9-9-5-4-2-4 in the vending machine just to see if anything happens...then he steps aside in case something nasty pops out.

B-Man
2007-07-18, 09:18 AM
((LLama, that was brilliant! I guess this is the only way that Bookie will ever finish 3..2..1..Countdown... heh))

Khaldan
2007-07-18, 10:29 AM
((atreyu make the best death scenes ever. i got yelled at for laughing))

Supagoof
2007-07-18, 11:38 AM
Supagoof moves Whitehelm aside and presses 995,423 on the vending machine for him.

@V Spoooooky.....

Castaras
2007-07-18, 12:53 PM
Supagoof moves Whitehelm aside and presses 999,423 on the vending machine for him.

Castaras' ghost floats down to Supagoof's post, removes a 9, replaces it with a 5, then floats back to wherever she floated from, whistling innocently.

Artemis97
2007-07-18, 03:01 PM
Artemis' ghost appears "I told you I was only a passenger, and I'm seriously tempted to take revenge. I will take what is most precious to you." She fades out in a fit of evil laughter.

evnafets
2007-07-18, 03:38 PM
evnafets clutches his pocket. My wallet! My wallet is gone! The ghost has stolen all my money!

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-18, 03:50 PM
*walks up to the bar*

I'm ready to pay my tab for today.

*hands barkeep a credit card*

Yessir, Mr evnafets. Be right back with the check.

Thanks, buddy.

:smallcool:

Khaldan
2007-07-18, 04:03 PM
hey, dont hurt me. i said you werent a pirate. And you did get the best daytime death scene, so be happy :)

Artemis97
2007-07-18, 06:37 PM
Artemis' Ghost appears at the bar, "I haven't taken anything yet, but tell me which do you like more? Beer or Coffee?"

B-Man
2007-07-18, 06:46 PM
Upon hearing the word coffee, B-Man dashes to his room and looks at the painting of a safe. Seeing as it's untouched, he slams his door and locks the door. The only sound coming out of his room is:

They will not have it... they will not have... there is no... COFFEE!!

Eldritch Knight
2007-07-18, 10:49 PM
Tea for me.

Indurain
2007-07-18, 11:20 PM
As everyone wakes up they notice the distinct lack of motion from the boat. As people make their way on deck they notice the ship has once more docked for a day of frolicking and fun with locals. Everyone disembarks and lines up on the dock where a few members of the staff take a quick role call. Everyone is accounted for…except one person.

Letting out a worried sigh the remaining staff members head back onto the ship. Most passengers follow knowing what to expect. As you arrive at the door there is a note pinned there.

“Mod of the Sea: This poster has been found guilty of impersonating a captain, and as such they have been…”scrubbed.” Imagine our surprise when we found some scrying gems, though they were covered in fur. Anyway, have a good day taking in the sights.

El Jaspero and crew”

Entering the room, you find that it’s spotless. There are still traces of the bubbles that were used to scrub the room clean. The staff hangs their head.

“Poor Captain Van Der Decken.”

Summary – Captain VanDerDecken was killed by Pirates. He was either Alarra or Atreyu. Day begins now and ends July 20 at approx. 11 PM EST.

Today is also a shopping day.

PM Narrators with which tourist attraction you would like to visit and how many coins you would like to spend (1,2, or 3). Remember that you all had 5 coins to begin with so if you spent 3 the first time, you only have 2 left. Also note that there will still be one more shopping day before the game ends.

Tourist Attractions:

Trog’s Tavern – Specializing in protective gear and other misc. goods

Alarra’s Gems – Specializing in tools granting “second sight” and other misc. goods

City Hall – Specializing in ways to make yourself heard or others not…and other misc. goods.

Spending Coins:

You can spend 1, 2, or 3 of your coins shopping. Keep in mind you only have 5 coins for the whole trip. The more coins you spend the better your chances are of finding an item that can be used in game. Example: Spending 1 coin could make your odds 1 in 20, 2 coins – 1 in 10, 3 coins – 1 in 5. (Note: These are not the actual odds, just used as an example).

Items purchased cannot be used on the day they are purchased.

Any questions? Find a Narrator

Khaldan
2007-07-18, 11:22 PM
****.FUnny, but we did kinda possible kill our seer. Least it be a shopping day.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-18, 11:43 PM
Wait, we don't get to know which role he had?

Captain van der Decken
2007-07-19, 02:34 AM
Well, crap.

Impersonating? The cheek!

Jontom Xire
2007-07-19, 04:49 AM
Oh man, you guys are soo stuffed.

Serves you right for continually trying to lynch me and not listening to me even after I died and was proven a passenger. I had some good theories too.

Have you even got ONE pirate yet? And you've lost the seer/fool.

Supagoof
2007-07-19, 09:00 AM
Ghosts should be seen and not heard.

*Supagoof and Graklok both pull Proton Guns (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton_pack) off respective proton packs and aim them at JX.*

We don't need you prodding at us while we're down. Remember Graklok, don't cross the streams.

Otay...

((Well, with any luck they got the fool. I would think by this time the seer/fool would know which they are, so maybe Shadow can give us an update on who Captain Van Der Decken really was since hopefully he's speaking to both. Then again, there might be a reason to keep that knowledge secret. I don't know, but I do know that the more we know the better off we'll be at finding the pirates that we don't know.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-19, 03:09 PM
*As Whitehelm pushes the combination, he receives a secret Hamburger. It is the hamburger of the Gods and will grant him extraordinary powers when it is eaten. Alas, it will need to be cooked for at 235 degrees until approximately Pirates VIII or Werewolf Classic XXII whichever comes first. At which point it will be cooked and he'll recieve a free scry for the night. *

Supagoof's combination almost spits out a complete list of the Pirates in Pirates III, but when Castaras changes his buttons it instead spits out a list of pirates for Pirates XVI. Most notably is the addition of Sir Galahad the Corrupted as a role. Everything else is rather standard except that the roles of Jack and Rose have been reinstated.

Castaras
2007-07-19, 03:11 PM
*As Whitehelm pushes the combination, he receives a secret Hamburger. It is the hamburger of the Gods and will grant him extraordinary powers when it is eaten. Alas, it will need to be cooked for at 235 degrees until approximately Pirates VIII or Werewolf Classic XXII whichever comes first. At which point it will be cooked and he'll recieve a free scry for the night. *

Supagoof's combination almost spits out a complete list of the Pirates in Pirates III, but when Castaras changes his buttons it instead spits out a list of pirates for Pirates XVI. Most notably is the addition of Sir Galahad the Corrupted as a role. Everything else is rather standard except that the roles of Jack and Rose have been reinstated.

Castaras the ghost cheers.

Woo! Go me!

She floats over to one of the bars and sits there, grinning.

Alarra
2007-07-19, 03:19 PM
(You realize now that someone will actually remember this come 5 years down the road when we actually get to those numbers and will expect these things to happen......:smallwink: )

evnafets
2007-07-19, 03:20 PM
I think we did in fact find a pirate with Faerwain. Unfortunately he got saved.
I am working under the assumption that Faerwain is a pirate, and suspecting people who didn't vote for him.

Also under suspicion are those who have been staying under the radar. Skipping voting days. Pointing at someone random to keep off a passenger bandwagon, that kinda thing.

The shortlist:
Akaziel
B-Man
janusnori
Kyrian
SmellieHippie
Timberwolf

Akaziel keeps coming back into my short lists here. I've tried pointing that way before, but something else always seems to come up.

evnafets points at Akaziel

Supagoof
2007-07-19, 03:22 PM
Supagoof puts the roles for pirates XVI in his pocket, after quickly looking at his role in that game.

What, no, seriously? What kind of role is that anyway? It's something that spawned off the Llama WW game that we've been working on with almost 100 roles? Heh, go figure. I bet it's a derivative of the "disturbing llama" role.

He he he he heh.

Why are you laughing Graklok, your names on here too.

Huh?

((And yes, that's my teaser trailer of what's soon coming to explode WereWolves game into a new unheard of level of madness only Llama can provide. Stay tuned.....))

edit @^ I know that Kyrian's been away on vacation. I don't think he posted it publically here, but since he's not on the autolynch I assume he let the narrators know.

Eldritch Knight
2007-07-19, 03:24 PM
I'll try combination '42' and point at Alarra Akaziel

Zar Peter
2007-07-19, 03:25 PM
Zar Peter shudders while sitting at the bar.

Strange feeling, Xavier. Just thought Castaras was here but I see nothing.

Yes, Mr. Zar, sometimes these things happen.

You know, I'm missing her now. She always pointed first when day began.

So what will you do?

Do you think I should point first?

Don't think that's clever. People would belive you want to start a bandwagon or something else.

But if I point at someone random? Like Smellie Hippie, for example. Just because he didn't join the last bandwagon?

Still don't think it's clever. Never point first my mother used to say!

Maybe you're right. Bring me a beer, I will think about it.

(OK, that was a lot of work, no wonder I got simued by about 6 people)

Shadow
2007-07-19, 03:30 PM
((Well, with any luck they got the fool. I would think by this time the seer/fool would know which they are, so maybe Shadow can give us an update on who Captain Van Der Decken really was since hopefully he's speaking to both. Then again, there might be a reason to keep that knowledge secret. I don't know, but I do know that the more we know the better off we'll be at finding the pirates that we don't know.))
I do know the answer to that question, but as the Pirates don't, I'm not going to tell you all just yet.

Supagoof
2007-07-19, 03:36 PM
I do know the answer to that question, but as the Pirates don't, I'm not going to tell you all just yet.

Well, can you give us any suspects?

Madmal
2007-07-19, 03:37 PM
We believe the butler did it.

*Mal points at Xavier (aka Zar Peter)

Timberwolf
2007-07-19, 03:39 PM
I think we did in fact find a pirate with Faerwain. Unfortunately he got saved.
I am working under the assumption that Faerwain is a pirate, and suspecting people who didn't vote for him.

Also under suspicion are those who have been staying under the radar. Skipping voting days. Pointing at someone random to keep off a passenger bandwagon, that kinda thing.

The shortlist:
Akaziel
B-Man
janusnori
Kyrian
SmellieHippie
Timberwolf

Akaziel keeps coming back into my short lists here. I've tried pointing that way before, but something else always seems to come up.

evnafets points at Akaziel

Sorry, I've been out of the loop with minimal, incredibly slow internet access that I've just been able to coerce into not crashing. No reason other than that.

*prays computer doesn't blue screen.*

Ahem, to return to pirates.

I've been out of it and I need to vote. Soooo, I will point at myself to avoid autolynch and then start trying to follow this again

Shadow
2007-07-19, 03:39 PM
Well, can you give us any suspects?
I think that evnafets might be on to something there.

B-Man has been voting infrequently and randomly, against the current so to speak.

By the records, he's guilty.

What do you guys think?
I say let's get him.
*Shadow points at B-Man.

whitehelm
2007-07-19, 04:53 PM
Er..if we think faerwain is a pirate, why aren't we pointing at him?

points at faerwain

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-19, 05:04 PM
Hmm, which bandwagon, which bandwagon....

*ponders some*

I think Shadow's argument actually has some more meat to it so for now *I point at B-Man*.

faerwain
2007-07-19, 05:19 PM
Er..if we think faerwain is a pirate, why aren't we pointing at him?

points at faerwain

Er..if Shadow's feeling was prove enough for you before, why don't you follow him now? You are still upset about the lost backgammon game, aren't you?

*Faerwain rolls to the ship's chapel to whisper a short prayer while pointing at B-Man before the statue of the Goddess of Luck*

"We really could use some this time, you know?"

Khaldan
2007-07-19, 05:24 PM
Personally, im trusting shadow here. Mainly because i have nothing else to go on.
Points at B-man.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-07-19, 05:44 PM
Hell, I can't do anything but trust Shadow. Curse my Shadow-trusting brain.

Point-a at B-Man.

Almighty Salmon
2007-07-19, 05:58 PM
If shadow has a lead, i reckon we should follow it.

Points at B-man

doliemaster
2007-07-19, 09:00 PM
"Wow, I sleep for a week and you guys lynch more passengers!?, You know what lets lynch Zar Peter, based on almost no logic, but I still don't have ANY evidence beyond what I know, and I know Zar Peter is a Pirate!"
Doliemaster points at Zar Peter.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-19, 09:33 PM
Magtok points at doliemaster.

Calm down. We may have failed to kill a single pirate, but I have a feeling that we've screwed up so many times that we're bound to succeed this time. We just have to keeping thinking postively, and hope that the remaining Seer person is Alarra.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-07-19, 09:43 PM
Okay, sounds good to me...

Raldor points at B-Man

Funkyodor
2007-07-20, 01:24 AM
Funkyodor *Points at Zar Peter*

Akaziel
2007-07-20, 06:28 AM
I trust Shadow, too. Akaziel points at B-Man

pingcode20
2007-07-20, 07:55 AM
Point at B-Man

Supagoof
2007-07-20, 08:29 AM
Not that I trust B-man to be a pirate, but this is a time where following what leads we have is better then nothing. From a seer's perspective in other games, the hardest part is living up to everyone's expectation that you can find a pirate/werewolf/outlaw/alien and boom! the games won. The best they can do is point at those they don't know are safe and not point at those they do know are safe. Otherwise stating someone is safe pretty much condemns that person to death when night falls.

I assume also even if the pirates got the real seer or the fake one, that either way Shadow has a list of know safe people and won't point at someone on that list.

So B-Man, sorry, but since the seer must have not told Shadow about you, I can only assume you are amongst those not safe and therefore more likely to be a pirate.

Supagoof points at B-Man.

smellie_hippie
2007-07-20, 08:36 AM
*snip*
Don't think that's clever. People would belive you want to start a bandwagon or something else.

But if I point at someone random? Like Smellie Hippie, for example. Just because he didn't join the last bandwagon?
*snip*

Ok so wait a second here. I get pointed at if I don't join a bandwagon?:smallconfused: I thought it had become abundantly clear that bandwagons were horribly ineffective.

That's alright, you can go ahead and point. I'm also not going to point at B-man... just to continue my notion that some bandwagons are useless. I still remain suspicious of Timberwolf, so I shall point there.
*smellie_hippie points at Timberwolf*

Petey, I would ask you to join me for a beer, but I think I'd rather enjoy a last cup of coffee with my friend over here.:smallfrown:
*offers B-man a fresh cup of joe*

B-Man
2007-07-20, 11:15 AM
B-Man stumbles out of his cabin, dragging several large sacks and notices the masses pointing at him.

So, a guy who likes his privacy is now the subject of alleged accusations of being a pirate? I just wanted to enjoy this vacation that I've deserved, but was never able to take. You guys and your bandwagons. It hasn't gotten you any pirates yet.

He proceeds to drag the sacks to the bar, where he notices smellie_hippie offering him some coffee. Thanks. I do feel that I need a coffee right now. He then slams the sacks onto the counter. Barkeep, I'd like you to take these sacks of coffee grind and make everyone a cup o' the good stuff, just so that there are no hard feelings toward anyone.

((Now, I could make up some lame RL excuse to explain why my voting's been erratic, but it'd be useless at this point. I've been very busy packing and looking for a job that I haven't really had time to pay any mind to anything. I am generally against bandwagons, unless of course, prompted by a seer. That said, I wonder how my lynch scene will turn out...))

janusnori
2007-07-20, 11:23 AM
Sounds like a perfectly reasonable reason to point at B-man, if he wasn't cleared beforehand and thus is more likely to be a pirate.

*points at B-man*

((Oh and the reason I haven't been posting as much and "staying under the radar" as someone said is because I just had to turn in my thesis proposal so things got a bit hectic around here last week.))

Ink
2007-07-20, 10:52 PM
The ninja wakes up to find that it's already noon. He groggily points at B-Man to ask if he has any coffee.

Indurain
2007-07-21, 01:20 AM
(And shopping results to come when I finish Harry Potter.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-21, 02:12 AM
The crowd circles around B-Man and his coffee mug.

Wait. Let's do this diplomatically. I have a list of all the people still left. Do you really want to hurt me? We've all been emotionally scarred wouldn't you rather heal me and hurt some one else.

The crowd starts hollering out suggestions.

Heal Shadow (he's suffered the most from an actual attack)
hurt B-man

Heal Shadow
Hurt Faerwain

Heal Smellie Hippie
Hurt B-man

Heal shadow
hurt valda

Heal shadow
Hurt B-man

Suddenly, Shadow glows with a mystical light as a spark of divinity activates in him. I AM A GOD! With my divine power I will either Capsize B-Man or form a secret alliance with Zar Peter

Capsize B-man: B-Man is cast into the water and killed
Secret Alliance: Zar Peter and Shadow are on the same team in the next Pirates game.

The crowd overwhelmly votes that Shadow should use Capsize B-Man
and with a thought Shadow hurls the coffee loving lad into the waters. A loud splash seals his fate as the creatures of the water rise to devour B-Man.

A search of his room finds only a boarding pass. B-Man was a passenger.
Night begins and ends at approximately 11PM EST on Saturday night. It should be updated earlier than tonight. I apologize for the lateness of the update tonight.

Shadow
2007-07-21, 02:54 AM
Dammit. I thought he was El J for sure.

Sorry buddy.

I am officially not going to start any more bandwagons.
I'm way off my game this time.

doliemaster
2007-07-21, 03:06 AM
Doliemaster stares foward for a second before falling to his knees and chuckiling and screaming,"Well we are all going to die, the pirates have won, the only way to win will be to start lynching like pros, and I say we start with Zar Peter, for if he is a passenger, then I am a pirate." With the end of this proclomation Doliemaster walks in what is obvouisly a random direction.

Zar Peter
2007-07-21, 03:38 AM
Doliemaster stares foward for a second before falling to his knees and chuckiling and screaming,"Well we are all going to die, the pirates have won, the only way to win will be to start lynching like pros, and I say we start with Zar Peter, for if he is a passenger, then I am a pirate." With the end of this proclomation Doliemaster walks in what is obvouisly a random direction.

Yeah! If you lynch me than you get a sure pirate! Either me or Doliemaster.

I'm on holidays from now on one week!

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-21, 07:50 AM
Llama, you rock. That is all.

Artemis97
2007-07-21, 11:39 AM
Ouch...Sorry B-man, I should have never threatened your coffee. Oh well, welcome to the afterlife, there aren't any pirates here.

The Valiant Turtle
2007-07-21, 11:51 AM
...Oh well, welcome to the afterlife, there aren't any pirates here.

We're trying to fix that problem for you, we just aren't having much luck.

faerwain
2007-07-21, 03:37 PM
*Faerwain puts the hand over his vizor in disbelief, and then gives the statue of the Luck Goddess an angry look.*

"Now what part of the prayer was so confusing for you?"

Indurain
2007-07-21, 05:12 PM
(Just to give an update. I've got 150 pages left, but will be waylayed for a while. My guess would be approx. Midnight tonight. Those of you who haven't sent in shopping requests have until Midnight EST to send your shopping "list" in. Thank you.)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-21, 10:42 PM
(First off, I'd like to apologize to B-man who requested a "Stabbity Death" death scene. I hope the "Heal/Hurt" wasn't too disappointing for him. It completely slipped my mind,B-Man.)

During the night the door to E.K.'s room creaks open and he gasps. A lantern is lit and EK sees the pirates sneaking in. El Jaspero approaces and EK speaks.

"At last you've come for me. I'm not going to beg for my life."
"Beg? We didn't expect you to beg. We expected gurgling noises."
"Can't you be serious? This is my life."
"Don't take it so personally."
Even though you're personally targeting me?"
"For a good reason. You've got a nice post count. We want it."
"Go away and stabbity Dhavear or Ego Slayer."
"He didn't come along and neither did she."
"I know. I was trying to tell you to get lost."
"Just let go of your anger and your life."
"Kill me already. I'm tired of talking."
"Let's see. The easiest way to get to the post count is to make an incision along the jugular."
"Maybe you should collect dolies instead of post counts. Its less messy.
"Not the kind of thing you want around on a pirate ship, despite its arcane power."
"Oh, for crying out loud. Cease this prattle and get it over with."
"Perhaps you'd like to do this yourself. If I cut wrong, we'll lose every post from Random Banter."
"Quit stalling. If you're going to kill me, have some decency about it.
"Really? I think you'd be grateful for these last few moments."
"Since they are spent listening to you ramble. No, I am not!"
"Technically if this is Alphabetical Conversation and its only us two talking. We've broken the 3 post rule."
"Unless you kill me in the next 30 seconds, I'm leaving."
"Very well. I'll just have to risk losing that post in the "Relatives in the Playground" thread."
"Well, at least I have the last laugh. You have to deal with "X".

*El Jaspero thinks for a second, but rather than mess with "X" he stabbities EK and increases his post count once again. With a laugh, El J walks back to his piratey hiding place. On his way out, the Pirate King spies a purple shield on the ground and scoffs at the Legionaire.

Eldritch Knight was a Legionaire. He was killed by Pirates.

Its morning. Morning will end at approximately 11 PM EST on Monday night.

Indurain
2007-07-22, 12:32 AM
(Due to an unforeseen clerical error there is going to be a much greater delay on the shopping results. The inventories for the stores has been stored on another computer which is currently undergoing maintainence. We expect the inventories to be restored on Tuesday night, at which point all back orders will be processed, and there will be a special gift in each one as an apology from the staff. We thank you for understanding and patience.)

doliemaster
2007-07-22, 01:36 AM
Doliemaster just chuckles and says,"Well this is it time to get rid of the first pirate though I doubt it matters, with how far back we are!" Doliemaster points at Zar Peter and urges others to do the same.

whitehelm
2007-07-22, 01:26 PM
We've just lost our third legionnaire, and no pirates have been killed...we're in trouble.

evnafets
2007-07-22, 03:32 PM
Doliemaster just chuckles and says,"Well this is it time to get rid of the first pirate though I doubt it matters, with how far back we are!" Doliemaster points at Zar Peter and urges others to do the same.

Any reason you think Zar Peter is a pirate? A reason to point would be good. Otherwise I begin to suspect that YOU are the pirate trying to start a bandwagon again.

doliemaster
2007-07-22, 09:02 PM
Doliemaster stares at him before saying,"....Do we have ANYTHING to go on yet? I'm sorting of pointing in the dark here, we have NO idea what we are doing at this point. All I know is I think this one is a pirate."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-22, 09:18 PM
Magtok points at doliemaster.

Woo! Bandwagon against the bandwagon-er!

evnafets
2007-07-22, 09:52 PM
Doliemaster stares at him before saying,"....Do we have ANYTHING to go on yet? I'm sorting of pointing in the dark here, we have NO idea what we are doing at this point. All I know is I think this one is a pirate."

We've got voting records to go on. That was the subject of my post yesterday. Looking for "inactive" people flying "under the radar".
These people have been "skipping" voting days.

The shortlist (from yesterday):
Akaziel
B-Man
janusnori
Kyrian
SmellieHippie
Timberwolf

Adding to that yesterday's voting. Ask yourself this question:
Would the pirates have joined the bandwagon against B-Man or voted not to lynch him?
Answer: Both. There will be pirates both hiding among the sheep, and also pirates saying "I don't like bandwagons" and voting elsewhere.

Yesterday's rogue votes:
evnafets -> Akaziel
Lord Magtok -> Dolie Master
whitehelm -> faerwain
Smellie Hippie -> Timberwolf
Timberwolf -> Timberwolf
DolieMaster -> Zar Peter
FunkyOdor -> Zar Peter
Malmagor -> Zar Peter

Cross-referencing the two lists, we come down to two names: Smellie Hippie and Timberwolf.

evnafets points at SmellieHippie - maybe he actually is SmellieHippie?????

Thats my best guess right now.

whitehelm
2007-07-23, 02:12 AM
doliemaster has been saying all along that his point was mainly random. I don't think Zar's a pirate but dolie isn't suspicious enough yet.

shadow: On your last vote you mentioned that evnafets had a point, however you were the first vote for B-man, instead of voting for Akaziel like he did. Why is that?

Does anyone know what happens if Magtok (the role) tries to recruit a pirate into the cult? It looks like recruitment always succeeds so if pirates weren't recruited the entire cult would know about him/her and would've influenced the vote to kill at least one of them by now. If one of them is in the cult that would explain why no cult members have gotten killed yet.

Supagoof
2007-07-23, 12:35 PM
From a seer's perspective in other games, the hardest part is living up to everyone's expectation that you can find a pirate/werewolf/outlaw/alien and boom! the games won. The best they can do is point at those they don't know are safe and not point at those they do know are safe. Otherwise stating someone is safe pretty much condemns that person to death when night falls.

I would say that my reasoning yesterday is why Shadow may have not pointed at anyone besides B-Man, but perhaps Evnafets is onto something....

We've got voting records to go on. That was the subject of my post yesterday. Looking for "inactive" people flying "under the radar".
These people have been "skipping" voting days.

The shortlist (from yesterday):
Akaziel
B-Man
janusnori
Kyrian
SmellieHippie
Timberwolf

Adding to that yesterday's voting. Ask yourself this question:
Would the pirates have joined the bandwagon against B-Man or voted not to lynch him?
Answer: Both. There will be pirates both hiding among the sheep, and also pirates saying "I don't like bandwagons" and voting elsewhere.

Yesterday's rogue votes:
evnafets -> Akaziel
Lord Magtok -> Dolie Master
whitehelm -> faerwain
Smellie Hippie -> Timberwolf
Timberwolf -> Timberwolf
DolieMaster -> Zar Peter
FunkyOdor -> Zar Peter
Malmagor -> Zar Peter

Cross-referencing the two lists, we come down to two names: Smellie Hippie and Timberwolf.

evnafets points at SmellieHippie - maybe he actually is SmellieHippie?????

Thats my best guess right now.

So looking at that, Ev has found a pattern that may show some evidence to us. Maybe not, but as time is feeling like it's running out with no pirates found, I'm inclined to agree. Shadow has even said he won't lead another bandwagon because he was wrong, so maybe he's figuring out something else to go with. I'm agreeing with Ev in this case, because in any other logic we're already screwed as JX suggested.

Supagoof points at SmellieHippie for Earthiest in the playground.

Khaldan
2007-07-23, 12:46 PM
I think evnafets may be on to something.
*points at smellie_hippie*

Helgraf
2007-07-23, 01:00 PM
Mmm.

I need more time to analyze the data, but the smellie hippie idea seems to have some merit, anyway.

* Helgraf points at smellie_hippie *

smellie_hippie
2007-07-23, 01:29 PM
I guess my randomness is about to bite me in the ass. :smalleek: Sorry for being so, outlandish everyone. I promise that I'm a passenger, and not the actual "smellie_hippie".

I have no evidence to base any of my accusations or pointings, but if you want to get a pirate... point somewhere else.:smallyuk: I maintain my suspicions of Timberwolf, and will point there.
*points at Timberwolf*

Eldritch Knight
2007-07-23, 01:31 PM
(First off, I'd like to apologize to B-man who requested a "Stabbity Death" death scene. I hope the "Heal/Hurt" wasn't too disappointing for him. It completely slipped my mind,B-Man.)

During the night the door to E.K.'s room creaks open and he gasps. A lantern is lit and EK sees the pirates sneaking in. El Jaspero approaces and EK speaks.

"At last you've come for me. I'm not going to beg for my life."
"Beg? We didn't expect you to beg. We expected gurgling noises."
"Can't you be serious? This is my life."
"Don't take it so personally."
Even though you're personally targeting me?"
"For a good reason. You've got a nice post count. We want it."
"Go away and stabbity Dhavear or Ego Slayer."
"He didn't come along and neither did she."
"I know. I was trying to tell you to get lost."
"Just let go of your anger and your life."
"Kill me already. I'm tired of talking."
"Let's see. The easiest way to get to the post count is to make an incision along the jugular."
"Maybe you should collect dolies instead of post counts. Its less messy.
"Not the kind of thing you want around on a pirate ship, despite its arcane power."
"Oh, for crying out loud. Cease this prattle and get it over with."
"Perhaps you'd like to do this yourself. If I cut wrong, we'll lose every post from Random Banter."
"Quit stalling. If you're going to kill me, have some decency about it.
"Really? I think you'd be grateful for these last few moments."
"Since they are spent listening to you ramble. No, I am not!"
"Technically if this is Alphabetical Conversation and its only us two talking. We've broken the 3 post rule."
"Unless you kill me in the next 30 seconds, I'm leaving."
"Very well. I'll just have to risk losing that post in the "Relatives in the Playground" thread."
"Well, at least I have the last laugh. You have to deal with "X".

*El Jaspero thinks for a second, but rather than mess with "X" he stabbities EK and increases his post count once again. With a laugh, El J walks back to his piratey hiding place. On his way out, the Pirate King spies a purple shield on the ground and scoffs at the Legionaire.

Eldritch Knight was a Legionaire. He was killed by Pirates.

Its morning. Morning will end at approximately 11 PM EST on Monday night.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!! Curses.. You discovered the source of my Power.. The Doiles... Should have taken it when you had the chance... Now, you're stuck with my lingering ghostly presence!

Ink
2007-07-23, 02:21 PM
((Well, choosing Smellie Hippie to be Smellie Hippie certainly sounds like something people on this forum would do, at least.))

Ink walks by with Xavier. After seeing everyone looking at the hippie he also points at Smellie Hippie.

"Say Xavier, what's your opinion of that earthy guy over there? He looks quite nice but he certainly dresses like a pirate, what with that eyepatch and earring and those clothes. He must be clueless about fashion... they don't teach you how to dress properly in pirate school do they? In ninja school they teach you all about fashion and wearing black cause it's slimming and goes well with any complexion. That's #52 on my list of Reasons Why Ninja Are Better Than Pirates."

He sniffs the air for a bit and wrinkles his nose.

"You know what, he smells just like an unwashed pirate too. Let's get him off this ship before the smell gets worse."

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-23, 06:44 PM
Alright. We're so running on empty here it's not even funny. Since Shadow's not been able to come up with anything concrete for some reason, I'm inclined to follow with evnafets logic at this point, lacking anything better myself.

*I point at Smellie Hippie*

This has nothing to do with the elemental voting.

whitehelm
2007-07-24, 01:01 AM
Oh well, points at Smellie Hippie.

Yay, bandwagons!

faerwain
2007-07-24, 01:29 AM
*Sniff*
"Something smells afoul in the ship of playground"

Faerwain points at smellie hippie

Indurain
2007-07-24, 01:57 AM
A booming voice fills the ship as the passengers advance on Smellie Hippie.

“SMELLIE HIPPIE…THIS. IS. YOUR. LIFE!”

With that a previously unnoticed video screen unfurls and begins to project an image.

Opening Credits: Fly Away – Lenny Kravitz

A Bare Wool Production

A Tony Scott film

What’s that stink?: The life and times of Smellie Hippie.

Starring:

Smellie Hippie

Juan Valdez

Keira Knightley
Waking Up: Thugs – Tragically Hip
Hippie wakes up earlier every morning. Its the best time to get in touch with Earth and hear Earth speaking to him, or maybe its just easier because he's still half asleep and he dreams he's in contact with Earth. Its really just the neighbor dog licking his face.

First Day At School: Frank Sinatra - Cake
As a young child, Hippie was really geared up for his first day at school, and he skipped along the sidewalk to Lil’ First Mate P.S. But things didn’t go as planned. Smellie didn’t make any friends as he instantly started pillaging his fellow classmates…and it was all downhill from there.

Making your new best friend: Today – Smashing Pumpkins
One day at school, Hippie meandered too close to the pond that was on the other side of the fence. He was shocked to see a turtle float out of the water. He threw the rubber ball at the turtle and the turtle batted it right back. From that moment on they were friends.

Falling In Love: Undone (The Sweater Song) - Weezer
At the tender age of seventeen while busting tables Hippie got his first taste of a sweet brew known as coffee. From that point on Hippie and coffee were inseperable. While this led to a falling out with his turtle friend, Hippie was happy and didn’t care who got hurt in the process.

Breaking Up: When the Sun Goes Down – Arctic Monkeys
There was a rough time in Hippie's life when the coffee bean massacre of 1996 drove the price of coffee up so high he couldn't afford it. He spent many a sleepless night weeping on his bed for that taste he missed so much and craved. He searched in vain for a job that would allow him to afford his precious coffee once again.

Prom: Dry the Rain – Beta Band
With the theme “Under the Sea”, the night was anything but magical. After losing the race for Prom King by just two votes, Hippie went out to his magical van and missed the playing of his favourite song. He drowned his sorrows by making a late night visit to the local coffee shop.

Graduation: Polly – Nirvana
Needless to say graduating from Pirate University was a truly happy day for Smellie Hippie. Finally he received his first eye patch.

Life's Okay: Don’t Worry, Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
After school, things really picked up for Smellie. Back together with coffee, and with a promising career on the S.S. Gravedigger Hippie was truly happy. Every day he’d wake up to the fresh smell of coffee, followed by a day of fresh sea air.

Death of a close friend: Fire in the Head – Tea Party
Though he’d had many hardships in his life, perhaps none hit him quite as hard as when his turtle friend’s shell come out of a vending machine. The loss hit Smellie hard, but luckily his friend was not really hurt, merely getting a wax.

Mental Breakdown: In the Meantime - Spacehog
The stress of the Earthiest contest got to Smellie Hippie, and for a while he disappeared. Rumours said that he ran off to Africa to get back in touch with his inner “Chappelle”.

Driving: In the Cold, Cold Night – The White Stripes
No matter what was going on in his life the Hippie always made time to take his colourful van out for drives. With the wind blowing in his hair, and airing out the van, Smellie Hippie was truly content.

Flashback: Emit Remmus – Red Hot Chili Peppers
Hippies has had many flashbacks, most of them involving trips to Amsterdam. There are far too many to mention here.

Getting Back Together: Re-Offender - Travis
After a rough six months of working at McTrog's, Hippie earned a promotion and became assistant head manager. He ran to the store and grabbed the first bag of Star Buccaneers that he could find and hugged it like a long lost lover. A quick transaction later and he and his coffee were reunited at last.

Birth of Child: The Man Who Sold The World – Nirvana
He’s a Hippie. To cover this, we’d need a whole new thread.

Wedding Scene: Tahitian Moon – Porno for Pyros
Marrying mountain Fairy is one of the most exciting days of his life. He even actually wears an outfit that is only 2 colors and is clean. The pictures will come back to haunt his "Smelly=Earthy" campaign later.

Car Accident: Zombie – The Cranberries
Few will forget the day that Hippie, while possibly under the influence of some bad Cappuccino crashed his ship right into a Florida dock. All charges were dropped, though some allege they noticed the Floridian police force driving Porsches over the next year.

Final Battle: Paranoid – Black Sabbath
Many don’t know about Smellie’s epic battle with a troll that took place at Stonehenge. While no one knows the exact details of the battle, many say that it was a brutal fight with a lot of mud-slinging.

Death Scene: The Man Comes Around – Johnny Cash
As the water filled his lungs, Smellie Hippie smiled, knowing that his body would finally be returning to the Earth. It may not have been how he’d choose to go, but for him, Death will be but the next great adventure.

Funeral Song: Tiny Dancer – Elton John
Finding out that Smellie Hippie was nothing more than a passenger on his cruise ship, his fellow passengers hold a midnight vigil, hoping that in death he would help them find their first pirate.

End Credits: It’s your Life – Goldfinger

As the End Credits start to roll –

“Wait…wait…wait. I didn’t die…I’m still alive.” Smellie yells.

His fellow passengers despite seeing the evidence that he was not a pirate still toss the stinky one over the side, proving that you can’t stop fate.

Summary: Smellie Hippie was lynched. He was a passenger. Night begins, and will end July 24 at 11 PM EST approx. PMs to Alarra, Indurain, and Atreyu please.

Almighty Salmon
2007-07-24, 04:26 AM
"Another Passenger!?! Gee.. we suck.."

Salmon wanders back to his cabin.

smellie_hippie
2007-07-24, 07:30 AM
Best
Lynch
Scene
EVER!

Thanks Indurian! :smalltongue:

To everyone else:
I told you I was a passenger. Sorry of my erratic behavior threw you for a loop.:smallfrown: Good luck, and vote Hippie as earthiest! :smallbiggrin:

Edit: Tanks to Llama as well! I'm sure you helped supply Indie with some of those small details about me... :smallamused:

Vhaidara
2007-07-24, 08:33 AM
Bookboy's ghost supports the idea of the remaining passengers commiting suicide.

Indurain
2007-07-24, 09:47 AM
Best
Lynch
Scene
EVER!

Thanks Indurian! :smalltongue:

Thanks. I can't take all the credit though, the Llama wrote some of the scenes as well.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-24, 09:58 AM
Thanks. I can't take all the credit though, the Llama wrote some of the scenes as well.

(no. Go ahead and take it. I took the credit for your help in the Heal/Hurt game.)

B-Man
2007-07-24, 10:16 AM
B-Man's ghost pops up beside smellie hippie's ghost. He offers him a cup of coffee.

Here, have a cup of coffee. Granted it's not as good as my brew, but it's good none-the-less.

Khaldan
2007-07-24, 10:18 AM
((were we supposed to have our items?))
Jeez, i want to find a non legion or pirate person for once.

doliemaster
2007-07-24, 01:57 PM
Doliemaster just stares before saying,"So.....no ones going to listen to me tomorrow, again while Zar Peter sharpens his sword on another mans bones?"

whitehelm
2007-07-24, 04:33 PM
dolie: Give us one good reason to go along with you.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-24, 04:42 PM
dolie: Give us one good reason to go along with you.

And why we shouldn't suspect you of being a pirate.

Magtok pre-emptively points at doliemaster again.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-24, 06:18 PM
And why we shouldn't suspect you of being a pirate.

Magtok points at doliemaster again.pssst, still night time.

Vhaidara
2007-07-24, 07:20 PM
(No offence, but we really suck at this. Is there a single dead bad guy?)

doliemaster
2007-07-24, 07:46 PM
@Bookboy-Nope, no evidence beyond thinning numbers of non-pirates.

As to why not to suspect me, you only have my word.

Finally evidence against Zar Peter? Well we haven't had evidence for anyone before and bandwagons against them formed. So I just have a gut feeling that Zar Peter is a pirate.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-24, 10:49 PM
As the sun rises above the sealine and bathes the ship is a pleasant orange glow, the stillness is broken by a large SPLORCH! and someone says "MMMMMM halfling. That's good post count."

The first person at the scene is Dolie Master. He finds Funkyodor's corpse laying on the ground. Weeping, he creates an elegant haiku.

"Beloved Odor,
My soul's worthless without you
Take it now and live."

*Dolie Master slumps to the ground as his lifeforce flows into Funky Odor. The little cyborgy guy stands up and sees El Jaspero holding a scythe. Grinning, the pirate speaks*

The narrators are spoofing Sacrifice now. You youngsters don't even remember that game. Atreyu must be running out of good ideas. Here's another oldie that you won't recognize. *El Jaspero brings the scythe down and cuts Funky Odor in two with a SLASHIBBITY!.

(Funky Odor was killed by pirates. His lover, Dolie Master, sacrificed his life so Funky Odor could live, then Funky Odor was killed by pirates again cuz El Jaspero is evil like that. Does anyone else even remember Slashibbity?)

Funky Odor and Dolie Master were Lovers. Funky Odor was Trog. :smallsmile: Dolie Master was Thes Hunter.)

(Its day time now. Day ends on Thursday night at approx 11 PM EST. Come on passengers, don't despair.)

Lord Magtok
2007-07-24, 11:24 PM
Damn pirates. Now who the hell am I gonna point at for no good reason?

Khaldan
2007-07-24, 11:27 PM
Damn pirates. *points at magtok to get the pointing started*

doliemaster
2007-07-24, 11:42 PM
Doliemasters ghost rises up from the grave to say,"Wow, I'm dead......guess the pirates found out and decided to attack funky or maybe it was a random slaying who knows, oh well now I get to go to a pirate-free heaven."

Vhaidara
2007-07-24, 11:43 PM
Bookboy sighs.
Are you seriously telling me that there are still more passangers than pirates?

whitehelm
2007-07-24, 11:55 PM
Well, there are a lot of cult members also.

Funkyodor
2007-07-25, 12:41 AM
"Nooooooo... Oh well, guess I can haunt the ship and rattle chains as such. Yep, still alot of passengers. Soon I think it will be between the Cult and Pirates. Mmm, is that the buffet I smell? How Heavenly!"

Jontom Xire
2007-07-25, 09:24 AM
Hmmmm, I wonder if my approaching the lovers asking for them not to point at me contributed to my being killed by the pirates? I never considered (stupidly) that one would be a pirate. I should have got one lynched really early just on general principles.

Oh well.

Supagoof
2007-07-25, 02:41 PM
I remember Mayor Mortia De Luna Draco.

whitehelm
2007-07-25, 03:34 PM
Jontom: Umm...where does it say that one of them's a pirate?

Shadow
2007-07-25, 05:53 PM
Damn pirates. *points at magtok to get the pointing started*
Damn Pirates is right. *points at Khaldan to really get the pointing started.

evnafets
2007-07-25, 05:56 PM
Well my ideas haven't been going so well lately.
so evnafets points at Khaldan

Khaldan
2007-07-25, 06:07 PM
Any explaination? No one has really been doing well in thier attempts to find pirates.

Shadow
2007-07-25, 06:08 PM
How about....
Because Kobalds can't be Jedis?

Yeah. That works for me.

None of our theories seem to be working. I figure that the absence of a theory might do just fine.

Khaldan
2007-07-25, 06:13 PM
Then you will find that no theory sucks too, since i happen to be a passenger. Oh, and kobolds can be Jedi. Yoda happens to be of an extremly rare subspecies of kobold, but was dumped in indelible green ink when he was young. The oradi(oracle jedi) Is the only other known kobold jedi.

Shadow
2007-07-25, 06:16 PM
Well, I happen to like my theory, thank you.
The fact of the matter is that you are one of the few "unaccounted for" individuals left on this vessel.
That's reason enough for me.

And I think you're lying.

Khaldan
2007-07-25, 06:20 PM
Who else is on the unaccounted for list? And this does happen to be my first WW type game. The odds of me being a pirate are almost nil.

Ink
2007-07-25, 06:20 PM
((I propose the title of this game be changed to Ninjas, since nobody's been able to spot one.))

The simu-ninja glares at Khaldan for simu-ninjaing him.

whitehelm
2007-07-25, 06:27 PM
points at Khaldan

Considering shadow mentioned earlier he wasn't going to start bandwagons, this must be an important one.

Almighty Salmon
2007-07-25, 06:38 PM
I don't have any leads whatsoever, and if shadow has one we should really follow it.

*points at Khaldan*

Alarra
2007-07-25, 07:01 PM
Just letting people know that the first post is now completely updated again, and I'm sorry I've been slacking on it.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-25, 07:04 PM
And this does happen to be my first WW type game. The odds of me being a pirate are almost nil.I don't think this is true. It makes you unlikely to have an important role, but doesn't preclude you from being a pirate. *I point at Khaldan*

The Valiant Turtle
2007-07-25, 08:07 PM
Raldor got very landsick at that last port of call.

With what little energy he has Raldor points at Khaldan

Helgraf
2007-07-25, 09:17 PM
Meh. I got nothin to work with right now, and everyone seems to trust Shadow for some reason. Therefore...

*Helgraf points at Khaldan*

Lord Magtok
2007-07-25, 09:48 PM
Magtok points at Khaldan, for the reasons mentioned above.

Madmal
2007-07-25, 10:58 PM
no bandwagons for me thanks.
Yeah!:smallannoyed:

*Mal Points at Zar Peter

Jontom Xire
2007-07-26, 01:12 AM
Jontom: Umm...where does it say that one of them's a pirate?

Huh, you're right - guess I mis-read it.

pingcode20
2007-07-26, 04:21 AM
((Oh crap, only one inactivity grace day left before autolynch :smalleek:))

*Points at Khaldan

Timberwolf
2007-07-26, 07:11 AM
*points at Khaldan*

faerwain
2007-07-26, 07:44 AM
Faerwain points at Khaldan and heads off to get something to drink.

(( Off to vacation until approx. August 6th. Online access being doubtful. *rushes to train station*))

Akaziel
2007-07-26, 08:13 AM
Akaziel, terrified at the thought of auto-lynch, swiftly points at Khaldan.

Supagoof
2007-07-26, 12:21 PM
Supagoof, seeing the large bandwagon, decides his fate is pretty much set no matter what he does, and points at Khalden.

janusnori
2007-07-26, 12:34 PM
He hasn't necessarily led us to victory yet but perhaps if we go through all the people on his unconfirmed list, we'll manage to get a pirate

*points at Khalden.*

Alarra
2007-07-26, 02:16 PM
(We're way past the 50%...)

After much poking, prodding, and protesting, Khaldan finds himself sitting behind a booth. "But I don't want to, really....it's okay..."
Ignoring his protests, Shadow pulls a sheet off of the sign.

Kiss or Kill a Kobold
Only $1

The remaining passengers line up, dollars in hand and work their way toward the booth.

Akaziel *smacks Khaldan with a fish*
Evnafets *offers him candy*
Zeb the Troll *drops some rocks on his head*
Ink *waves apathetically*
Lord Magtok *cackles and points at him menacingly*
Supagoof *gives him a good luck hug*
Lord Fullbladder *pokes him in the shoulder*
Malmagor *stands in front of him, looking confused, but pays his dollar anyway*
Raldor *gives him a weak smile and then wanders off to lay down*

After awhile, Shadow apparently grows frustrated.
The game is kiss or kill people! Not one of you has *kissed* or *killed*. Do you not know how to follow directions?!"

Looking abashed, the next several passengers pull out daggers and step up to the booth.

Pingcode, Timberwolf, and Helgraf all mutter *kill* before placing their dollar in the jar and stabbing the distraught kobold.

"Much better." Shadow bows low over the now mangled corpse and sees a piece of paper in his front pocket. "What's this?" He pulls free Khalden's boarding pass, proving his passenger status. "Ah well. Who wants to help me chuck his body overboard anyway?" A crowd of passengers clamor around, "Oohh, me! me! Can I help you Shadow? Please?! oh please!?" And eventually Khalden is hoisted over the railing.

(Summary: Khalden was lynched, he was a passenger. Night begins. Ends 11pm Friday, July 27th)

(If you didn't get to do an action in today's lynching, I apologize, I may have left out a few people)

Almighty Salmon
2007-07-27, 02:54 AM
Heh, we're really really doomed. Not one pirate. ONE.

I'm going on holiday for a week, please don't autolynch me :smallsmile:

Helgraf
2007-07-27, 02:56 AM
Ya know, I smell elaborate trap. Gonna go back to the very first few days and review the notes, but I think we've been had.

Post results if I'm alive in the morning.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-27, 03:02 AM
Zeb, the Masked Llama dons his (green) dress (and pink rubber gloves) and prepares for the nightly rituals of pretending to be useful in finding a pirate.

whitehelm
2007-07-27, 04:39 PM
Elaborate trap confirmed. I just checked part of the rules with the moderators and am certain we've already lost.

Edit: If Magtok reads this please recruit me, I want to win with you guys :smallamused:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-27, 11:38 PM
*While many of the passengers cower in fear at night, locking their cabin doors or pondering if being brainwashed into being an evil minion is better than being killed by pirates, one brave passenger decides to take the fight to the pirates.

Mal uses his cool druid abilities to shift into a black cat and slink around the ship, spying for Pirates. He spots El Jaspero creeping around, attempting to sneak into a passenger's cabin. One standard action later, Mal reaches out and touches El J on the shoulder. There is a flash of light and EL J stands there confused. Mal grins and holds a ball of pulsating blue and pink light.

Haha, Pirate King. I stole your gender.
I thought someone might try something stupid. So I hired help.

Malina's head bounces into view. The rest of her is somewhere else. Mal gasps and looks up to see a transmutatress and the two drow friends standing there, triumphantly. I Robbery your embodiment of yourself's head. *Says the wizardess as she takes off on her Vhroom of Flying.

Mal draws his sword and glares at El Jaspero. The pirate king laughs. She owed me a favor back from our Borg days. She isn't the only one, though. I know someone who really wanted to meet you.

Mal starts to holler for his brothers in the Legion but its too late for the druid. A brown tiefling plunges a sword with a gold ring on it into his chest. He snarls in digust. Jora!! Then he passes away. El Jaspero grabs his gender back and takes Mal's post count.

Mal was killed by Pirates!! He was a member of The Legion. Day begins and ends at approximately 11 PM on Sunday night. (Come on passengers, don't give in to despair!)

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 12:38 AM
"Hrm... I need more time to really analyze the remainders ... but the Salmon got off a pretty big hook early on. That's suspicious to me. Until I have more time to probe the data," *Helgraf points at the Salmon*

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 12:42 AM
Waaay back when, Khaldan said this:

shadow was protected by indy? interesting..
means we have 2 people who cant be pirates already..

But it was night one - there was no real time to confirm Shadow's innocence. It's entirely possible Indy protected him because he knew Shadow would be a good choice for a first night kill attempt.

And Shadow is a sneaky bastard by his own admission. If Indy protected him and SHadow instructed the pirates to attack one of their own, then it would make him seem completely safe and trustable.

That's the kind of thing that could get the masons (legion) to expose themselves to him, perhaps.

Still analyzing the data, and not changing my point yet, but it did occur to me that it could easily be a fundamental flaw in all the assumptions to presume Shadow's innocence.

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 01:47 AM
helgraf: Shadow isn't a pirate. Regardless, we are all doomed.

The thing is, if he was and the pirates attacked him, they couldn't count on him being protected. The most likely outcome was that they would simply lose a pirate, his role would've been revealed, and we would laugh at them. Way too big a risk, especially if a newcomer had gotten the Indurain role.

So I'm switching sides. *steals helgraf's postcount*

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 02:41 AM
Actually whitehelm, the data doesn't support Shadow. However, it does reveal some interesting trends, and this after only two days analysis.

Day 1 Results

Day 1ish (after Indy saves Shadow)

Somewhere in here Bookboy changed his vote via post edit; he had pointed at Jontom Xire.

Khaldan ---------- 06-27-2007, 11:59 PM Votes for funkyodor
Zar Peter -------- 06-28-2007, 01:37 AM Votes for Malmagor Andrigal
funkyodor -------- 06-28-2007, 01:44 AM Votes for Khaldan
Vonriel ---------- 06-28-2007, 01:55 AM Votes for evnafets
Artemis97 -------- 06-28-2007, 01:57 AM Votes for Vonriel
Shadow ----------- 06-28-2007, 02:44 AM Votes for Zar Peter
Jontom Xire ------ 06-28-2007, 03:04 AM Votes for funkyodor
smellie hippie --- 06-28-2007, 07:34 AM Does not point
Pingcode20 ------- 06-28-2007, 08:01 AM Votes for Inky
funkyodor -------- 06-28-2007, 08:13 AM Changes Vote to Jontom Xire
Almighty Salmon -- 06-28-2007, 08:28 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Timberwolf ------- 06-28-2007, 09:11 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
fleeing coward --- 06-28-2007, 09:40 AM Votes for Castaras
Malmagor Andrigl - 06-28-2007, 10:56 AM No Vote Post
Bookboy ---------- 06-28-2007, 11:06 AM Votes for Bookboy
Artemis97 -------- 06-28-2007, 11:25 AM Changes Vote to Fleeing Coward
HyramGraff ------- 06-28-2007, 11:38 AM Votes for Artemis97
Khaldan ---------- 06-28-2007, 12:35 PM Changes Vote to Almighty Salmon
Castaras --------- 06-28-2007, 12:41 PM Votes for Castaras
Bookboy ---------- 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM Changes Vote to Fleeing Coward
Helgraf ---------- 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Calamity --------- 06-28-2007, 01:28 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Artemis97 -------- 06-28-2007, 01:39 PM Changes Vote (x2) to Almighty Salmon
Lord Fullbladder - 06-28-2007, 03:05 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Captain Van Der D- 06-28-2007, 03:27 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Supagoof --------- 06-28-2007, 03:58 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Eldritch Knight -- 06-28-2007, 04:13 PM Votes for Castaras
doliemaster ------ 06-28-2007, 05:28 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Ink -------------- 06-28-2007, 09:04 PM Votes for smellie hippie
Raldor ----------- 06-28-2007, 09:36 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
whitehelm -------- 06-29-2007, 03:11 AM Votes for whitehelm
Jontom Xire ------ 06-29-2007, 06:23 AM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Akaziel ---------- 06-29-2007, 06:40 AM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Zeb the Troll ---- 06-29-2007, 06:48 AM Votes for Bookboy
Kyrian ----------- 06-29-2007, 07:00 AM Votes for Bookboy
Pingcode20 ------- 06-29-2007, 07:19 AM Changes Vote tO Almighty Salmon
doliemaster ------ 06-29-2007, 07:27 AM Changes Vote to Zar Peter
Vonriel ---------- 06-29-2007, 11:02 AM [u]Changes Vote to Bookboy
Almighty Salmon -- 06-29-2007, 11:08 AM Changes Vote to Bookboy
Jontom Xire ------ 06-29-2007, 11:11 AM Changes Vote to Bookboy
Timberwolf ------- 06-29-2007, 11:17 AM Timberwolf changes Vote to Nobody
Lord Magtok ------ 06-29-2007, 11:33 AM Votes for Bookboy
funkyodor -------- 06-29-2007, 11:49 AM [u]Changes Vote (x2) to funkyodor
Akaziel ---------- 06-29-2007, 11:49 AM Changes Vote to Bookboy
Bassetking ------- 06-29-2007, 01:06 PM Votes for Bookboy
Faerwain --------- 06-29-2007, 06:02 PM Votes for Vicarin
Pingcode20 --------- 06-29-2007, 06:52 PM Changes Vote (x2) to Bookboy
Khaldan ---------- 06-29-2007, 07:00 PM Changes Vote (x2) to BookBoy
evnafets --------- 06-29-2007, 11:11 PM Votes for Akaziel

Result: Bookboy Lynched (Passenger)

Tally:
Funkyodor...... III - I. (3 drop to 2 votes)
Khaldan........ I.. - I. (1 drop to 0 votes)
evnafets....... I.. - I. (1 drop to 0 votes)
Vonriel........ I.. - I. (1 drop to 0 votes)
Zar Peter...... II...... (2 votes)
Inky........... I.. - I. (1 drop to 0 votes)
Jontom Xire.... VI. - V. (6 dropped to 1 vote)
Castaras....... III..... (3 votes)
Bookboy........ XI. - I. (11 dropped to 10 votes)
Fleeing Coward. II. - I. (2 dropped to 1 vote)
Artemis97...... I....... (1 vote)
Almighty Salmon X.. - IV (10 dropped to 6 votes)
smellie hippie. I....... (1 vote)
whitehelm...... I....... (1 vote)
Vicarin........ I....... (1 vote)
Akaziel........ I....... (1 vote)

So Almighty Salmon, a tight runner for lynching, is 'saved' by the conversion of several voters over to Bookboy.
Those still living who voted for Bookboy: Almighty Salmon, Kyrian, Lord Magtok, Pingcode 20, and Zeb the Troll.
Timberwolf, still living, withdrew from voting. Janusnori made no vote. Zeb started the Bookboy press (discarding Bookboy's

point at himself which he later recast); the others followed suit, several changing from Almighty to the new and apparently

more palatable target.

And that was Day 1.

HyramGraff is killed in the night. He'd pointed at Artemis, but she was later lynched to prove her innocence, so nothing

there to work with really.

Day Two Summary:

Day 2ish
Artemis97 ------------- 07-01-2007, 11:59 PM Votes for Smellie Hippie
Fleeing Coward -------- 07-02-2007, 12:15 AM Votes for Artemis97
evnafets -------------- 07-02-2007, 12:33 AM Votes for Akaziel
Artemis97 ------------- 07-02-2007, 12:34 AM Changes Vote to Fleeing Coward
smellie hippie -------- 07-02-2007, 07:24 AM Votes for Calamity
Helgraf --------------- 07-02-2007, 09:13 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Zar Peter ------------- 07-02-2007, 09:37 AM Votes for Zeb the Troll
Calamity -------------- 07-02-2007, 11:05 AM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Zar Peter ------------- 07-02-2007, 04:20 PM Changes Vote for Vonriel
Malmagor Andrigal ----- 07-02-2007, 05:23 PM Votes for Artemis97
Jontom Xire ----------- 07-03-2007, 03:36 AM Votes for Pingcode20
Castaras -------------- 07-03-2007, 11:54 AM Votes for Fleeing Coward
Raldor ---------------- 07-03-2007, 12:03 PM Votes for Khaldan
janusnori ------------- 07-03-2007, 12:14 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Supagoof -------------- 07-03-2007, 01:11 PM Votes for Vonriel
funkyodor ------------- 07-03-2007, 02:20 PM Votes for Castaras
Almighty Salmon ------- 07-03-2007, 02:58 PM Votes for Calamity
doliemaster ----------- 07-03-2007, 02:58 PM Votes for Zar Peter
Pingcode20 ------------ 07-03-2007, 07:52 PM Votes for Pingcode20
Zeb the Troll --------- 07-03-2007, 07:53 PM Votes for B-Man
B-Man ----------------- 07-03-2007, 08:05 PM Votes for Zeb the Troll
Artemis97 ------------- 07-03-2007, 08:14 PM Changes Vote (x2) to Jontom Xire
Shadow ---------------- 07-03-2007, 09:26 PM Votes for Calamity
evnafets -------------- 07-03-2007, 09:30 PM Changes Vote to Vonriel
Pingcode20 ------------ 07-03-2007, 10:13 PM Changes Vote to Vonriel
Ink ------------------- 07-03-2007, 10:24 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Malmagor Andrigal ----- 07-03-2007, 10:46 PM Changes Vote to Jontom Xire
Vonriel --------------- 07-03-2007, 11:14 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Bassetking ------------ 07-04-2007, 12:30 AM Votes for Calamity
Kyrian ---------------- 07-04-2007, 01:20 AM Votes for Vonriel
whitehelm ------------- 07-04-2007, 02:06 AM Votes for Vonriel
Jontom Xire ----------- 07-04-2007, 02:59 AM Changes vote to Vonriel
Akaziel --------------- 07-04-2007, 06:52 AM Votes for Vonriel
Lord Magtok ----------- 07-04-2007, 10:23 AM Votes for Shadow
Captain von der Decken 07-04-2007, 01:58 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
funkyodor ------------- 07-04-2007, 04:17 PM Changes vote to Calamity
evnafets -------------- 07-04-2007, 04:49 PM Changes vote (x2) to Castaras
faerwain -------------- 07-04-2007, 05:41 PM Votes for evnafets
Eldritch Knight ------- 07-04-2007, 08:48 PM Votes for Captain von der Decken
Fleeing Coward -------- 07-04-2007, 08:49 PM [u]Changes vote to Jontom Xire
[b][s]doliemaster ----------- 07-04-2007, 09:18 PM Changes vote to Artemis97
evnafets -------------- 07-04-2007, 10:25 PM Changes vote (x3) to Vonriel

Result: Vonriel is lynched. Inky, Selrahc, Vicarin, Almighty One autolynched.

Night: Fleeing Coward killed (probably to discredit JX).

Tally:..............Votes/Change (Total Votes, Total - changed votes)
Smellie Hippie........ I... - I (1,0)
Artemis97............. III. - I (3,2)
Akaziel............... I... - I (1,0)
Fleeing Coward........ II.. - I (2,1)
Calamity.............. V....... (5,5)
Jontom Xire........... VI...... (6,6)
Zeb the Troll......... II.. - I (2,1)
Almighty Salmon....... II...... (2,2)
Pingcode20............ II.. - II(2,0)
Khaldan............... I....... (1,1)
Vonriel............... IX.. - I (9,8)
Castaras.............. II.. - I (2,1)
Zar Peter............. I... - I (1,0)
B-Man................. I....... (1,1)
Shadow................ I....... (1,1)
evnafets.............. I....... (1,1)
Captain von der Decken I....... (1,1)

So, one bandwagon is overrun by a push for Vonriel. Who'se on this boat, you might ask? Well, among those still living, its: evnafets, Kyrian, Pingcode20, Supagoof, and Zar Peter. Lord Fullbladder and Timberwolf did not vote. janusnori and I voted Jontom Xire, Almighty Salmon and Shadow voted Calamity, Ink voted Almighty Salmon, Zeb went after B-Man. evnafets is into confusion tactics, voting four different times, though the last vote was a change back to his second vote.

After two nights, we compare two lists...
Almighty Salmon, Kyrian, Lord Magtok, Pingcode 20, and Zeb the Troll.
evnafets, Kyrian, Pingcode20, Supagoof, whitehelm and Zar Peter

It's not looking good for Kyrian and Pingcode20 folks ...

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 03:14 AM
But, onto Day 3...

Helgraf --------------- 07-06-2007, 01:22 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Pingcode20 ------------ 07-06-2007, 02:05 AM Votes for Pingcode20
Jontom Xire ----------- 07-06-2007, 02:31 AM Votes for Pingcode20
Pingcode20 ------------ 07-06-2007, 02:52 AM Changes vote to Jontom Xire
Artemis97 ------------- 07-06-2007, 03:06 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Timberwolf ------------ 07-06-2007, 12:47 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Castaras -------------- 07-06-2007, 01:08 PM Votes for Timberwolf
Lord Magtok ----------- 07-06-2007, 01:10 PM Votes for Timberwolf, then immediately changes to Jontom Xire
Lord Fullbladder ------ 07-06-2007, 02:00 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Khaldan --------------- 07-06-2007, 02:01 PM Votes for Khaldan
Calamity -------------- 07-06-2007, 04:19 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Shadow ---------------- 07-06-2007, 05:03 PM Votes for Calamity
Zar Peter ------------- 07-06-2007, 05:26 PM Votes for evnafets
whitehelm ------------- 07-06-2007, 07:10 PM Votes for Castaras
Bassetking ------------ 07-06-2007, 11:26 PM votes for Jontom Xire
evnafets -------------- 07-06-2007, 11:42 PM Votes for Castaras
Captain von der Decken 07-07-2007, 03:57 AM Votes for Akaziel
Jontom Xire ----------- 07-07-2007, 06:04 AM Changes vote to Calamity
Raldor ---------------- 07-07-2007, 07:54 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Almighty Salmon ------- 07-07-2007, 07:59 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
funkyodor ------------- 07-07-2007, 08:51 AM Votes for Calamity
Zeb the Troll --------- 07-07-2007, 12:21 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
smellie hippie -------- 07-07-2007, 12:48 PM Votes for Castaras
Almighty Salmon ------- 07-07-2007, 02:29 PM Changes vote to Castaras
Bassetking ------------ 07-07-2007, 02:33 PM Votes for Castaras
Castaras -------------- 07-07-2007, 02:36 PM Votes for Castaras
Ink ------------------- 07-07-2007, 02:37 PM Votes for Castaras
Malmagor Andrigal ----- 07-07-2007, 03:12 PM Votes for Calamity
faerwain -------------- 07-07-2007, 06:06 PM Votes for Castaras

Result: Castaras is lynched

Night: Bassetking killed (JX change to Castaras ... who died earlier. Nothing to go with)

Jontom Xire........... IX...-II (9,7)
Pingcode20............ II...-II (2,0)
Timberwolf............ II...-I. (2,1)
Khaldan............... I....... (1,1)
Almighty Salmon....... I....... (1,1)
Calamity.............. IV...... (4,4)
evnafets.............. I....... (1,1)
Castaras.............. VIII.... (8,8)
Azakiel............... I....... (1,1)

Today the evidence is not so useful, since Castars "admitting to be a pirate" likely corrupted the data. But for the sake of form - Among the living: Almighty Salmon, Evnafets, Faerwain, Ink, Whitehelm.
Among the living No Vote Today: janusnori, kyrian, Supagoof
There was, amusingly enough, among the living, a strong push for JX (which I admit I was part of): AS (but changed), Helgraf, Lord Magtok, Lord Fullbladder, Pingcode20, Raldor, Timberwolf and Zeb the Troll.

1:Almighty Salmon, Kyrian, Lord Magtok, Pingcode20, and Zeb the Troll.
2:evnafets, Kyrian, Pingcode20, Supagoof, whitehelm and Zar Peter
3:Almighty Salmon, Evnafets, Faerwain, Ink, Whitehelm.

Oddly enough, Kyrian took an absence today ...

Almighty Salmon and evnafets appear twice, joining Kyrian and Pingcode20 in popping up more often ... but I still have stronger gut feeling about the latter two than the former.

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 03:16 AM
It's in my best interest to ignore all logic and reason right now, sorry.

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 03:50 AM
Day 4 results

Day 4:
doliemaster ----------- 07-09-2007, 01:17 AM Votes for Artemis97
Zeb the Troll --------- 07-09-2007, 01:30 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Artemis97 ------------- 07-09-2007, 01:46 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Pingcode20 ------------ 07-09-2007, 01:49 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Helgraf --------------- 07-09-2007, 02:13 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Akaziel --------------- 07-09-2007, 06:12 AM Votes for Artemis97
Raldor ---------------- 07-09-2007, 06:57 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Jontom Xire ----------- 07-09-2007, 10:43 AM Votes for Calamity
Calamity -------------- 07-09-2007, 11:22 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Captain von der Decken- 07-09-2007, 11:36 AM Votes for Calamity
Malmagor Andrigal ----- 07-09-2007, 12:23 PM Votes for Calamity
janusnori ------------- 07-09-2007, 12:52 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
whitehelm ------------- 07-09-2007, 04:45 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Lord Fullbladder ------ 07-09-2007, 05:37 PM Votes for Jontom Xire
Zar Peter ------------- 07-09-2007, 05:54 PM Votes for Calamity
funkyodor ------------- 07-10-2007, 01:48 AM Votes for Calamity
Zeb the Troll --------- 07-10-2007, 02:28 AM Votes for Calamity
faerwain -------------- 07-10-2007, 02:44 AM Votes for Jontom Xire
Almighty Salmon ------- 07-10-2007, 03:56 AM Votes for Calamity
Supagoof -------------- 07-10-2007, 09:00 AM Votes for Artemis97
B-Man ----------------- 07-10-2007, 11:38 AM Votes for Artemis97
Eldritch Knight-------- 07-10-2007, 07:08 PM Votes for Calamity
whitehelm ------------- 07-10-2007, 07:18 PM Votes for Calamity
Kyrian ---------------- 07-10-2007, 11:42 PM Votes for Calamity
evnafets -------------- 07-10-2007, 11:44 PM Votes for Jontom Xire

Artemis97............. IV...... (4,0)
Jontom Xire........... XII..-II (12,10)
Calamity.............. X....... (10,10)

Result: Calamity lynched (got to 10 first)
Night: Jontom Xire killed by pirates

Well, we have another neckbreaker of a race here.
Among the living, the votes broke as follows:
Calamity: Almighty Salmon, Kyrian, Whitehelm (changed away from JX), Zar Peter, Zeb the Troll
Jontom Xire: Evnafets, Faerwain, Helgraf, Janusnori, Lord Magtok, Lord Fullbladder, Pingcode20, Raldor, Timberwolf
Artemis97: Supagoof
No Vote: Ink, Shadow (oddly enough)

Now, in the long run, both of them turned out to be passengers - so it would be another wash overall - except the pirates went after JX in the night, probably planning it all along. So they're less likely to have wasted votes on an attempted lynch during the day. This makes the Calamity crew (in my eyes) more suspicous.
1:Almighty Salmon, Kyrian, Lord Magtok, Pingcode20, and Zeb the Troll.
2:evnafets, Kyrian, Pingcode20, Supagoof, whitehelm and Zar Peter
3:Almighty Salmon, Evnafets, Faerwain, Ink, Whitehelm.
4:Almighty Salmon, Kyrian, Whitehelm, Zar Peter, Zeb the Troll

Kyrian puts in a third appearance this go about ... as does whitehelm.

By Frequency:
3 times: Almighty Salmon (1, 3 & 4), 2 of 3 hotly contested runs.
3 times: whitehelm (2, 3, 4) 2 of 3 hotly contested runs
3 times: Kyrain (1, 2 & 4) All 3 hotly contested runs!!!

2 times: Pingcode 20 (2 HCRs [1,2]), Zeb the Troll (2 HCRs [1,4]), evnafets (1 HCR [2]), Zar Peter (2 HCRs [2,4])
Notice that none of them had all of the same votes ... a little toss it up to make it look good for the viewers, perhaps?

The others (Lord Magtok & Supagoof) only show up once each in these votes; either their stealth is better or they're likely innocent.

Going forward, my suspicions remain with Kyrian, though I'm not happy about Almighty Salmon or Whitehelm either. Let's see what Day 5 brings.

evnafets
2007-07-28, 04:27 AM
Nice analysis coming through there Helgraf.
I'm probably heading off to sleep soon, but I'm going to cast my vote and see what happens in response:
evnafets points at Almighty Salmon

Shadow
2007-07-28, 04:30 AM
Waaay back when, Khaldan said this:

shadow was protected by indy? interesting..
means we have 2 people who cant be pirates already..

But it was night one - there was no real time to confirm Shadow's innocence. It's entirely possible Indy protected him because he knew Shadow would be a good choice for a first night kill attempt.

And Shadow is a sneaky bastard by his own admission. If Indy protected him and SHadow instructed the pirates to attack one of their own, then it would make him seem completely safe and trustable.

That's the kind of thing that could get the masons (legion) to expose themselves to him, perhaps.

Still analyzing the data, and not changing my point yet, but it did occur to me that it could easily be a fundamental flaw in all the assumptions to presume Shadow's innocence.
"Hrm... I need more time to really analyze the remainders ... but the Salmon got off a pretty big hook early on. That's suspicious to me. Until I have more time to probe the data," *Helgraf points at the Salmon*
I promise you. I cross my fingers and hope to die. I am no Pirate.
It makes sense to protect me on night one if you were Indurain, I'll give you that. The fact is that I am more likely to be targetted on night one than many others. Especially considering the nasty run of finding wloves that I just had in WW:VII. And the nasty deception that we pulled off getting the village to lynch the Seer in WWC:IV.
Granted. Yo are absolutely right.
The fact remains that I am not one who is considered trustworthy, by any means, in anyone's eyes.

So that rebukes your arguement about protecting me right there.

I am Indy. I did protect myself on the first night, as any sane Baner would.

But I'll also tell you hat Whitehelm is right.

helgraf: Shadow isn't a pirate. Regardless, we are all doomed.Yes.
He's absolutely right.

Shadow stands up in all his naked glory and walks to the center mast, hanging a note there for all to read.
Upon reaching the mast you see the following.

Attention all Passengers!

AMEN will possibly be recruiting a random member (or two) on the last night (or two).
Any interested parties should post their diabolical resumes here, on this mast, for all to read.
Documentation of past treacheries and betrayals are welcome.
World domination plans and outlines are especially encouraged.

Resistance is futile.

For those of you not interested in joining the ranks of AMEN, the lynching line forms to the left.

For those of you that wish a quicker, less painful death than drowning, the (to be) murdered line forms to the right.

Please assemble yourselves in the appropriate line to expedite our activities, unless you feel that you are up to the challenge of what AMEN has to offer you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Have a pleasant voyage.
Turning around, you see a devious smirk upon the lips of Shadow.

Shadow then *raises a finger towards Almighty Salmon.

@v: Heh.
Haahaa!!
Nice!

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 04:36 AM
*would like to note that he is first in line*

points at Almighty Salmon

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 04:38 AM
DAY 5:

evnafets -------------- 07-12-2007, 05:36 PM Votes for Akaziel
Lord Magtok ----------- 07-12-2007, 06:08 PM Votes for Zar Peter
Malmagor Andrigal ----- 07-12-2007, 06:22 PM Votes for Zar Peter
Shadow ---------------- 07-12-2007, 07:46 PM Votes for Faerwain
Raldor ---------------- 07-12-2007, 08:24 PM Votes for Faerwain
whitehelm ------------- 07-12-2007, 09:13 PM Votes for Faerwain
Helgraf --------------- 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM Votes for Akaziel
[b][s]Artemis97 ------------- 07-13-2007, 12:13 AM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Zar Peter ------------- 07-13-2007, 01:56 AM Votes for Faerwain
funkyodor ------------- 07-13-2007, 02:10 AM Votes for Faerwain
Ink ------------------- 07-13-2007, 03:58 AM Votes for Artemis97
Supagoof -------------- 07-13-2007, 11:44 AM Votes for Faerwain (not in red though)
Almighty Salmon ------- 07-13-2007, 03:25 PM Votes for Faerwain
Faerwain -------------- 07-13-2007, 04:29 PM Votes for Shadow
Lord Magtok ----------- 07-13-2007, 05:28 PM Changes Vote to Shadow
Zeb the Troll --------- 07-13-2007, 05:59 PM Votes for Akaziel
Pingcode20 ------------ 07-13-2007, 08:49 PM Votes for Faerwain

Akaziel............... III..... (3,3)
Zar Peter............. II...-I. (2,1)
Faerwain.............. VIII.... (8,0)
Almighty Salmon....... I....... (1,1)
Artemis97............. I....... (1,1)
Shadow................ II...... (2,2)

A pretty clear vote ... though Shadow voted along with several of the 'usual suspects' : Whitehelm, Almighty Salmon, Pingcode20, Zeb and Zar, so that was rather different. The fact that Faerwain has not been re-lynched since then quite surprises me.

Result : Faerwain lynched, protected by one-use item.

Nights: Raldor "killed" but also saved by one-use item.

Day 6:

evnafets -------------- 07-16-2007, 02:41 AM Votes for Akaziel
whitehelm ------------- 07-16-2007, 03:02 AM Votes for Faerwain
Ink ------------------- 07-16-2007, 10:08 AM Votes for Artemis97
Artemis97 ------------- 07-16-2007, 12:37 PM Votes for Almighty Salmon
Lord Fullbladder ------ 07-16-2007, 12:38 PM Votes for Artemis97
Shadow ---------------- 07-16-2007, 01:11 PM Votes for Faerwain
Khaldan --------------- 07-16-2007, 01:15 PM Votes for Ink
Captain von der Decken- 07-16-2007, 02:21 PM Votes for Artemis97
Artemis97 ------------- 07-16-2007, 02:47 PM Changes vote to Faerwain
Zeb the Troll --------- 07-16-2007, 03:08 PM Votes for Artemis97
Faerwain -------------- 07-16-2007, 03:15 PM Votes for Artemis97
Almighty Salmon ------- 07-16-2007, 03:30 PM votes for Artemis97
Supagoof -------------- 07-16-2007, 03:37 PM votes for Artemis97
Zar Peter ------------- 07-16-2007, 04:19 PM votes for Artemis97
Lord Magtok ----------- 07-16-2007, 07:08 PM votes for Artemis97
janusnori ------------- 07-16-2007, 08:11 PM votes for Artemis97
evnafets -------------- 07-16-2007, 08:45 PM Changes vote to Artemis97
Raldor ---------------- 07-16-2007, 10:13 PM votes for Artemis97
Helgraf --------------- 07-16-2007, 10:51 PM votes for Artemis97
B-Man ----------------- 07-16-2007, 11:21 PM votes for Artemis97
Akaziel --------------- 07-17-2007, 12:05 AM votes for Artemis97
funkyodor ------------- 07-17-2007, 01:42 AM votes for Artemis97
whitehelm ------------- 07-17-2007, 04:43 AM Changes vote to Ink
smellie hippie -------- 07-17-2007, 08:40 AM votes for Timberwolf
Malmagor Andrigal ----- 07-17-2007, 11:12 AM votes for Zar Peter

Akaziel............... I....-I. (1,0)
Faerwain.............. III..-I. (3,2)
Artemis97............. XV...... (15,15)
Almighty Salmon....... I....-I. (1,0)
Ink................... II...... (2,2)
Timberwolf............ I....... (1,1)
Zar Peter............. I....... (1,1)

Result : Artemis was lynched

Night : Captain von der Decken killed

Who among the living voted for Artemis: Ink, Lord Fullbladder, Zeb the Troll, Faerwain, Almighty Salmon, Supagoof, Zar Peter, Lord Magtok, janusnori, evnafets, Raldor, Helgraf - in short everyone but whitehelm and shadow.

Pretty much a wash round, though why subsequently Zar Peter hasn't been moved on is beyond me (since he was the other scry for badness).

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 04:40 AM
My resume is that I figured out the diabolical plot, which I will post if they give permission.

Edit:Sorry, permission denied. Maybe after the game's over.

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 04:51 AM
:shakes head: I go to _one_ freakin' convention, and I miss my chance to blow this open. If I could have done the data analysis two game days ago...

Ahh well.

For the record, I suspect Faerwain, Zar Peter, Almighty Salmon, whitehelm and Kyrian to be our august pirates ... with possibly Zeb the Troll - though he might be an Amenite.

We'll see how well it works out soon enough.

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 05:01 AM
Helgraf takes out a datapad and attaches it to the mast. It has resumes in several file formats, each with a little toy at the end of the file ... a little bit of electronic evil fun. After all, a resume is nice, but a practical to accompany your theorectical is always useful.

"Damnfool shame."

Ink
2007-07-28, 05:02 AM
*would like to note that he is first in line*

points at Almighty Salmon

"Excuse me, Mr. Whitehelm, but this is the buffet line. The AMEN line is over there. So unless you're going to pass the calamari you should mosey on there and stop obstructing us hungry passengers."

"But since you're here, can you please pass the sushi?" Ink points at Almighty Salmon.

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 05:02 AM
Helgraf: Nope, I am not a pirate either. Try again.

Ink: Oh, thanks. *gives sushi to Ink and moves to the AMEN line*

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 05:19 AM
Nope ... you're the fellow who beat me to the punch by not a lot of time. We've both come to the same conclusion, albiet, I'm not certain which faces were originally in which camps. It hardly matters now though, does it?

Fleeing Coward
2007-07-28, 05:22 AM
Where was the sushi when I was alive? At least I don't have to share this afterlife with any of those dirty pirates and AMENites.

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 05:24 AM
Nope, it doesn't.

Timberwolf
2007-07-28, 09:02 AM
Points at AS

Shadow
2007-07-28, 01:52 PM
Helgraf takes out a datapad and attaches it to the mast. It has resumes in several file formats, each with a little toy at the end of the file ... a little bit of electronic evil fun. After all, a resume is nice, but a practical to accompany your theorectical is always useful.

"Damnfool shame."

My resume is that I figured out the diabolical plot, which I will post if they give permission.

Edit:Sorry, permission denied. Maybe after the game's over.
Oh, come on here people.

You're going to have to do better than that. I mean, really.
I'm trying to turn the last couple of days nto a contest of sorts.
Not to see who wins the game, but to see who can save themselves.

Give it a shot.

Tales of all your nefarious plans is what we want to hear.

Who can be the most evil, the most dastardly, the most notorious?

That is the question that I pose.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-28, 02:52 PM
Magtok slaps an AMEN banner on the side of the ship, and then puts a bunch of chairs and tables together to make himself a small podium.

Fellow playgrounders, I have come to tell you dark, terrible news. AMEN is a disease, one with no known cure. It started as a humble little thread started by a pixie called Psyke_D, and has grown to become the largest organization ever to spread its influence across the playground. We have destroyed and disbanded EVIL, (the Evil Villain Intervention League), we have used the Welcome new folk thread as a recruitment station to gain the numbers we have today, and the Town itself bowed before us until we grew bored with it and left.

There is no way to stop AMEN. EVIL tried, and failed. The Town tried, and failed. And now the Legion of Narf (or was it Fran?), a moderator, and the masked Llama himself have tried, and failed.

We have won, SMBGers, as we always do. :smallamused:

Magtok points at Almighty Salmon

Castaras
2007-07-28, 02:53 PM
Castaras' ghost cheers.

Hooray for AMEN!

She then proceeds to get drunk on rum.

EDIT:
:elan: Aww...she forgot us.
:vaarsuvius: She can't always remember these petty dares.
:roy: It's annoying, but we'll have to put up with being editted in.
:sabine: Annoying skank.
:nale: ...I don't think you want to say that, darling.
*Kills Sabine*

0!

Zar Peter
2007-07-28, 03:21 PM
Zar Peter attends at the bar.

Xavier! Bring me a beer!

Oh, Mr. Zar, where have you been!

Vacation.

On a ship?

Don't ask. Anything interesting happend?

Oh, they didn't manage to find one single pirate. And no Amenite! Only passengers were lynched.

That's bad. Any ideas who could be an pirate? Or an Amenite?

They say Almighty Salmon is evil. But there are so few left, nearly everyone could be evil. They even suspect you.

Fair enough. You know what I think? We concentrated on pirates and forgot the Amenites. They can recruit! And whom should they recruit if they have some brain? Someone who is known innocent, like the first protected victim! I think Shadow was recruited by the Amenites. Than they recruited one pirate. They know the identity of the Pirates and, thanks to Shadow, they knew the identity of most of the members of the Legion and of Alarra. They are controlling the Pirates and they are controlling the day lynches.

Nice theory. What will you do?

What can I do? I will sit here, drink my beer and watch the people passing by. Maybe someone invites me to join his dark and mysterious organisation. I think that's the only way for me to lstay alive till the end of this journey.

And I will point at Almighty Salmon.

Supagoof
2007-07-28, 04:28 PM
Supagoof laughs maniacally as he points at Almighty Salmon.

There is no way to stop AMEN. EVIL tried, and failed. The Town tried, and failed. And now the Legion of Narf, a moderator, and the masked Llama himself have tried, and failed.

True, but the Legion shall endure forever. :smalltongue:

whitehelm
2007-07-28, 04:58 PM
Shadow: In that case, I plan to.....KILL THE OPPOSITION!!!

*goes after helgraf with a dagger*

Helgraf
2007-07-28, 11:59 PM
*waits ... waits*

*pushes a little button. A tiny red light flashes on whitehelm's dagger, right before it explodes in his hand*

No, no no, Shadow. You know better. You know who I am and what I've done. Standing here and cackling evilly about my accomplishments would just give these charming fellows one more reason to try and string me up, even though it wouldn't be enough to save them.

They don't have control of the vote anymore, you see.

:shakes head: My hands are clean ... exactly as I wish them to appear. But my fingerprints are everywhere if you know how to look.

Do you really think it was an accident that PM got leaked to Pingcode in Mafia III? :steeples fingers:

I'll be waiting. Don't disappoint me.

Akaziel
2007-07-29, 12:16 AM
Oh crap. Who's a pirate... uh... Akaziel points at AS. Hey, I remember you! You're the guy that has sushi!

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-29, 07:29 PM
*I points at the Almighty Salmon*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-29, 11:54 PM
Oh hey! Its update night. Whoops!

The crowd gathers around Almighty Salmon and nudges him toward the plank. He scoffs at them as they push him to the edge. He hollers at them "What? You can't be serious? You're doing to drown me? I'm the wateriest in the playground. You can't drown me. I'll jjust ARRRGGHHH!!!

The salmon flops to the ground, dead. A sword is sticking in his back. There is a note attached.

He may be the Wateriest in the playground, but he forgot who the piratiest was.

-El Jaspero.

P.S. Don't bother checking his room, you'll only find a boarding pass and a Legionaire shield.

Almighty Salmon was technically tossed overboard, but I had him killed by pirates because you can't drown the wateriest in the playground. He was a member of Fran and a passenger. Night begins and will end at approx 11 PM EST on Monday night. Since its the full moon, it will probably be later, though. Please PM all nght actions to Atreyu, Alarra, and Indurain.

Helgraf
2007-07-30, 02:17 PM
Lastly, I know I'm dead, but as the AMENites have pointed over, the game is over. Even if by some fluke the passengers lynched Lord Magtok, they can't stop the pirates, who are still at full strength and probably controlled by AMENites, from killing enough villagers to win anyway.

This game was more or less given to the AMENites for two reasons. Firstly Shadow was given away on night 0 - how bad luck is that! And secondly my game style disrupted the game so that I spent most my time trying to stay alive and everyone else spent their time trying to keep me alive or trying to lynch me, so very little time was spent lynching genuine suspects. I'd also like to point out that almost all of my six main suspects - the strongest leads I had all game, are still alive.

Mea culpa offense, Jontom.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-30, 06:03 PM
Even though the game may seem over at this point, ghosts should not be discussing tactics or strategy while the game is going on. Theories in particular are frowned upon. Please edit your posts accordingly and wait a week for the wrap-up. All questions will be answered at that ttime.

smellie_hippie
2007-07-30, 06:20 PM
Even though the game may seem over at this point, ghosts should not be discussing tactics or strategy while the game is going on. Theories in particular are frowned upon. Please edit your posts accordingly and wait a week for the wrap-up. All questions will be answered at that ttime.

Thus spake the Llama.
The spooooky Llama. :smalleek:
No, just the Llama. If it was the spooky Llama, he'd be wearing a sheet. :smallannoyed:

Oh, right. I forgot.... dead hippie. :smallamused:

Indurain
2007-07-31, 12:08 AM
As the passengers slowly awaken, truly disheartened by the recent news, they barely have the heart to perform another role call. However, eventually a member of the wait staff begrudgingly counts heads. Eventually the sad realisation that yet another person is missing dawns on everyone and the search begins. However, it doesn’t seem to turn up anything. Until suddenly there is a yell from on the deck.

“LOOK”

The manager of custodial services points to the water below.

“There’s a hole in the bottom of the sea…”

(Please make a spot check.)

For those with a spot check above 10

You see:
The picture of the queen on some money falling out of a hole in me pocket in the coat on the surgeon removing the hatchet in the head of the cat on the tattoo on an emo whose blood is on the needle in the hand of the lady who sewed the man on the pattern on the tissue for the tear in the eye of the emu suffering the side effects to the health risks detailed on the warning label on the bottle of an antidote for the poison on the spike in the undead half-dragon fiendish gargantuan parrot sitting on the pirate endorsing the lawsuit for the wrong label on new medication for someone who's extremely light sensitive getting very annoyed by the flashing red light warning of the dying battery in the alarm beeping at the smoke coming from the small fire on the bright yellow cape, lovingly pinned to the back of Acne-Man, the stupendously super famous peroxide defender fighting a lifetime battle against the large hideous yellow puss oozing pimple of horror and hideous doom on a kid who screams at a night watchman observing the cleaning lady fighting the large filthy ink monster on a degree given to the chemist that made chemical in the antibiotic by a nucleus in the red blood cell pining over white blood cell attacking the rare germ in some blood in the vein in the wing on the beetle in the hole in the sock muffling the mellophone being held by the musician in the marching band following the color guard holding the baton with a purple heart handle and white shaft held by the conductor yelling at the source of the sour note in the music coming from the bubbles in the shampoo in the hair on the tail on the Kung-Fu monkey stalking the El chupacabra that's about to devour that green wolf near the sexy librarian in the library behind the reclusive genius performing a spot check to the answer to life in an indecipherable pattern making up the code in the alien text on the remnants of an ancient civilization on the small asteroid headed for the Fine-sized dinosaur hunting the mini-Belkars stabbing the mutant gnats breathing in the toxins in the pesticide killing the incredibly rare species of Base weevil infesting the rock band in the waiting room in the optometrist's office in which works the optician fixing the flaw in the lens in the pair of glasses worn by the genius creator of an advanced race of nanobots in the coat of lacquer on the carnation in the buttonhole of the suit worn by the corrupt politician leading the political machine who disapproves of the heretic who's distracting the witch hunter coming for the half-dragon who sneezed on that piece of toilet paper stuck to the hemorrhoid on the carpenter who's trying to fix the creak from the rocking chair under the old lady trying to swallow the fly by the rust on an iron golem looking for the feather in the hole in the hat on the cowboy on a nuke in the Altharis in the fuzz on the bee buzzing the butterflies on the feathers in the silly hats on the funny hair-dos on the little people inside the telephone in the hand of the caller on the program playing on the radio in the anthrax on the blood left over from the hedgehog's last 'spiking' on a spine on the hedgehog eating the purple monkey on the go-go dancer in the parallel universe hole-in-the-bottom-of-the-sea in the bite next to the flea on the very lovely displacer beast by the very ugly unicorn in the bullet hole in the hat on Link's doppleganger with the evil pixie on the wrinkle on the walrus in the wart on the lizard in nest in the wig on some lady who's the mother of the toupee on some guy spooning out the algae in the goo on the sticky valve on the sousaphone in a polka band missing a polka dot on the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini on the girl beside the tread on the giant tire on the monster truck behind the people looking through the censor reviewing the words written with the ultraviolet-sensitive dye on the fiber on the rag cleaning up some dust suspended in the speck of ink on the bloodstain on the doodle on the clipboard carried by the health department agent complaining about the mouse in the hairnet on the McSlave who made the Egg McMuffin in the stomach of the intern in the scientific research team still studying the cure for the disease in the blood inside the leech sucking el chupacabra nibbling on the flattened wildebeest under the foot of the elephant in the nest close by the pigeon hunting the bee on the flower in the hair of the hippie that wears the paisley that envies the tartan on the kilt on a Scot looking at the dot above the 'j' in the name of the flea sitting on the thread dangling from the rip in the leather glove on the hand holding the swatter on the fleas and ticks that are the constant companions of the birds attracted by the multicolored speckles on the glowing runes on an arrow on the countless angels dancing on the grain of sand on a match by the oyster on the growth of algae on the letter 'P' in the word Pepsi written on the rusty old tin on the fin on the shark on the bottle opener in the cork in the bottle around the notepad under a pen that made the couple sentences on the note on the remote held by the stoat by the goat on the body of pingcode20 in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

For those of you with a spot check of 15:

You see:

the crazy captain hunting the sea monster who swallowed the missing fleck out of the gold trim around the black eye-patch over the empty eye socket in the severed head on the pillow casually leaning on the comfy chair beneath the person watching the movie showing the change from acne salesperson to acne man blasting away at the unsightly warts on the undiscovered race of pigs living on the blob of hardened orange paste on the cap, casually left off of the tube of toothpaste by the dentist examining the problem with the cavity in the blood dripped fangs being bared by a vampire in the shadows ready to strike an uptight paladin scolding the incredibly skillful rogue stealing the white feather on the duck on the pimply greasy nerd looking at the website on the internet on the computer by the teenager with acne quivering in fear before the acne cream salesperson selling to a dermatologist removing the mole on the mole who lost a comb hidden within the neon orange afro on the person jumping on the therapist for the insane mage casting belegarns iron horn shattering the sense of peace permeating the haven for the raven missing the black feather in the hat on the head of the drunken leprechaun holding the eraser that made the eraser smudge on the Lightning bolt made up by the jagged line drawn by the graphite in the pencil in the hand of the animator in the midst of a heart attack drawing a Monty Python-like boot squishing Yuna summoning an eon made of some fur attaching itself to the mold growing on the very tiny slave hat on the very tiny slave being forced by a bugbear to wield tiny hammer pounding out the dent in the wing of the tiny bug trapped in the air bubble under the piece of tape on the handle of the magnifying glass focusing a beam of light on a tiny flea skating on the ice with frozen bugs in it in the refreshing beverage in the can in the pocket of the nagging boyfriend back in New York calling the cameraman on the documentary film crew filming the CFC agent chasing after the disease from the thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters and one accidentally typed a comma next to the Roc sleeping on the Wisconsin factory making the cheesy filling in the danish in the hand of Gregory House yelling at the starfish on the head of a strange old man dancing on the crocodile following an Australian convict from 1788 trying to steal the camera hanging around the neck of the tabloid photographer following the groupies following an evil orcish bard who has broken the barrel of the gun from which the silver bullet was propelled, which was fired by a witch hunter heading for the head of the werewolf biting the bartender catching for his drinks the juice squirting from the lemon in the stench of a rat in the experiment being tinkered on by the evil scientist who created the genetic mutation in the fly in the blood on the handle on the knife in the cheesecake behind the beatnik grieving over the coffee stain, with cream but no sugar that is spilled on the entry on "pellucid" in the dictionary somewhere that defines the rogue modern soldier bringing chaos and disorder while stabbing fighter biting the miss chance on the blink dog licking the bored clerk working for the government agency tracking the electronic signal keeping track of the bug in the wad of cash in an extra pocket on the extra extra large brown button up regulation shirt with accompanying shoulder patches and epilets on the policeman looking for the maniac sniping at his childhood bullies who are watching a penguin break dancing on a bugbear that has the dilithium crystal in the hilt of the dagger stuck in the eye of a fan-girl flirting with the fan-boy pretending to be Drizzt fighting a demon watching the blood dripping from the rather sharp edge to the knife in the hand of the assassin stalking the dictator commanding the people counting the hundreds and thousands of army ants a-marching and slowly consuming the thousands of light refracting scales comprising an intricate pattern adorning the wing on the moth staring at the blinking red indicator light above the ignitions switch on the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket containing a garbage disposal waiting to receive the bacon and toothpaste and toothache and evil monkey brain tsunami super salami mega karate egg salad sandwich smeared across a protest slogan scribbled across the picture of the queen on some money falling out of a hole in me pocket in the coat on the surgeon removing the hatchet in the head of the cat on the tattoo on an emo whose blood is on the needle in the hand of the lady who sewed the man on the pattern on the tissue for the tear in the eye of the emu suffering the side effects to the health risks detailed on the warning label on the bottle of an antidote for the poison on the spike in the undead half-dragon fiendish gargantuan parrot sitting on the pirate endorsing the lawsuit for the wrong label on new medication for someone who's extremely light sensitive getting very annoyed by the flashing red light warning of the dying battery in the alarm beeping at the smoke coming from the small fire on the bright yellow cape, lovingly pinned to the back of Acne-Man, the stupendously super famous peroxide defender fighting a lifetime battle against the large hideous yellow puss oozing pimple of horror and hideous doom on a kid who screams at a night watchman observing the cleaning lady fighting the large filthy ink monster on a degree given to the chemist that made chemical in the antibiotic by a nucleus in the red blood cell pining over white blood cell attacking the rare germ in some blood in the vein in the wing on the beetle in the hole in the sock muffling the mellophone being held by the musician in the marching band following the color guard holding the baton with a purple heart handle and white shaft held by the conductor yelling at the source of the sour note in the music coming from the bubbles in the shampoo in the hair on the tail on the Kung-Fu monkey stalking the El chupacabra that's about to devour that green wolf near the sexy librarian in the library behind the reclusive genius performing a spot check to the answer to life in an indecipherable pattern making up the code in the alien text on the remnants of an ancient civilization on the small asteroid headed for the Fine-sized dinosaur hunting the mini-Belkars stabbing the mutant gnats breathing in the toxins in the pesticide killing the incredibly rare species of Base weevil infesting the rock band in the waiting room in the optometrist's office in which works the optician fixing the flaw in the lens in the pair of glasses worn by the genius creator of an advanced race of nanobots in the coat of lacquer on the carnation in the buttonhole of the suit worn by the corrupt politician leading the political machine who disapproves of the heretic who's distracting the witch hunter coming for the half-dragon who sneezed on that piece of toilet paper stuck to the hemorrhoid on the carpenter who's trying to fix the creak from the rocking chair under the old lady trying to swallow the fly by the rust on an iron golem looking for the feather in the hole in the hat on the cowboy on a nuke in the Altharis in the fuzz on the bee buzzing the butterflies on the feathers in the silly hats on the funny hair-dos on the little people inside the telephone in the hand of the caller on the program playing on the radio in the anthrax on the blood left over from the hedgehog's last 'spiking' on a spine on the hedgehog eating the purple monkey on the go-go dancer in the parallel universe hole-in-the-bottom-of-the-sea in the bite next to the flea on the very lovely displacer beast by the very ugly unicorn in the bullet hole in the hat on Link's doppleganger with the evil pixie on the wrinkle on the walrus in the wart on the lizard in nest in the wig on some lady who's the mother of the toupee on some guy spooning out the algae in the goo on the sticky valve on the sousaphone in a polka band missing a polka dot on the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini on the girl beside the tread on the giant tire on the monster truck behind the people looking through the censor reviewing the words written with the ultraviolet-sensitive dye on the fiber on the rag cleaning up some dust suspended in the speck of ink on the bloodstain on the doodle on the clipboard carried by the health department agent complaining about the mouse in the hairnet on the McSlave who made the Egg McMuffin in the stomach of the intern in the scientific research team still studying the cure for the disease in the blood inside the leech sucking el chupacabra nibbling on the flattened wildebeest under the foot of the elephant in the nest close by the pigeon hunting the bee on the flower in the hair of the hippie that wears the paisley that envies the tartan on the kilt on a Scot looking at the dot above the 'j' in the name of the flea sitting on the thread dangling from the rip in the leather glove on the hand holding the swatter on the fleas and ticks that are the constant companions of the birds attracted by the multicolored speckles on the glowing runes on an arrow on the countless angels dancing on the grain of sand on a match by the oyster on the growth of algae on the letter 'P' in the word Pepsi written on the rusty old tin on the fin on the shark on the bottle opener in the cork in the bottle around the notepad under a pen that made the couple sentences on the note on the remote held by the stoat by the goat on the body of pingcod20 in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

For those of you with a spot check of 20:

You see:

a teeny tiny gorilla on the giant chocolate chip in the muffin sitting in the chocolate fudge with sprinkles on some sugar on the globs of custard and jelly on the ear infection of the microbiologist watching the microbial conflict between the gum disease gingivitis and the virus that caused the world sized canker on the tongue of the whale who just swallowed everything in the sea, including the absurdly chartruce tie sporting magenta polka dots on the unsavory business man leering at the sexy nurse tending to the boy fainting at the sight of blood coming out of the bullet hole in the shiny badge on the guard hot on the trail of the thief pickpocketing the lump of cash from the really creepy person trying to figure out why there's no one looking at an old nudist couple being harassed by the bug trapped in the paint blot on the hammer causing the growing crack in the magic mirror thats being looked at by Galactus, Devourer of Worlds sitting on the smelly spec of a flea's leg in the stud in the collar on the dog licking Bookman's face on the peel on the banana in the deviant studying the inkblot on the degree for the microbiologist examining the buildup of pus surrounding the infection in the plaque which really should be treated by a trained dentist all over the massively oversize tusks in the mouths of the tiny micro really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really small walruses in the fur on the wolf gagging on the funky smell arising from the dead bunny on the knife in the hand of the crazy hunter sneaking carefully up to a not so psychic - psychic wombat eating the psychic cobra holding a walrus observing the were-rat on Altharis (Yes! He's back! Hide your walruses!) hugging his friend Vespe who is severely annoying Bookman by adding lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of words while standing on top of an amoeba attacking the bacteria in a drop of spittle on the hair in the grey beard on the old philosopher deciphering the paradox covering the hole in the banana in the hand of the kobold coveting the fez on the kid slurping on the straw sticking out of the hole in the purple stuff oozing from the mold forming around a growing bruise on the banana watching someone swatting the fly on the paint on the brick in the wall around the nest in the tree on the island above thog-as-moggle-as-leprechaun mascot in the crime fighting unit whose members are mutated forms of the bacteria in the slime on the fletching on the arrow positioned over the spoiler tag on the burn on the hand smooshing the mosquito on the bloody bandage over the kobold skull tattoo on the lipstick on the orc in a maids outfit dusting the dust on a magnifying glass looking at the hair dye on the hairy dust mite traveling in the ray of light hitting the magnifying glass in the hand of an undercover detective following the hit man following the large angry Episcopalian debt collector chasing a frat party looking for a good time promised alongside the phone number written on the money in the bag in the hand of the robber running from the copper coating on two of Vespe's rapiers in the back of the crabby old person yelling about thetudying some lazy electrons floating around 24 intra molecular bonds per molecule in some C6H12O6 in the fruit in the pie in the Mario hat on the head of the tiny ninja on the katana in the hand of the sushi chef chasing after the ethereal stingray in the ghost of Steve Irwin haunting the overzealous Australian observing the large angry miniature wallaby chewing on the other angry parrot next to the angry parrot in the pair of pants covering the light prism on another pug standing on the blue tint to the light in the bleak darkness encompassing a scent of brimstone emanating from the cackling imp on the rattle in the hand of a baby giggling at a blob of stain remover on the stain on the laundry tag on the pink outfit on the cute sister of the Death who's bringing death and other serious side effects caused by the highly toxic compound also formed using the chemicals in the shampoo for the flea in the fur on the pug staring at the mystic Chinese symbol painted on the window in bookstore that sells the For Dummies guide to the difficult procedure favored by the doctor with a needle trying to lance the huge boil on the seal who's friends with the walrus in the oil on the chip off of the plate of pot-stickers in the stomach of the exorcist trying to exorcise the evil spirit of the dead god of retribution living in the sword in the character in the good story behind the mysterious scar on the crazy former patient of the psychiatrist looking for the crazy captain hunting the sea monster who swallowed the missing fleck out of the gold trim around the black eye-patch over the empty eye socket in the severed head on the pillow casually leaning on the comfy chair beneath the person watching the movie showing the change from acne salesperson to acne man blasting away at the unsightly warts on the undiscovered race of pigs living on the blob of hardened orange paste on the cap, casually left off of the tube of toothpaste by the dentist examining the problem with the cavity in the blood dripped fangs being bared by a vampire in the shadows ready to strike an uptight paladin scolding the incredibly skillful rogue stealing the white feather on the duck on the pimply greasy nerd looking at the website on the internet on the computer by the teenager with acne quivering in fear before the acne cream salesperson selling to a dermatologist removing the mole on the mole who lost a comb hidden within the neon orange afro on the person jumping on the therapist for the insane mage casting belegarns iron horn shattering the sense of peace permeating the haven for the raven missing the black feather in the hat on the head of the drunken leprechaun holding the eraser that made the eraser smudge on the Lightning bolt made up by the jagged line drawn by the graphite in the pencil in the hand of the animator in the midst of a heart attack drawing a Monty Python-like boot squishing Yuna summoning an eon made of some fur attaching itself to the mold growing on the very tiny slave hat on the very tiny slave being forced by a bugbear to wield tiny hammer pounding out the dent in the wing of the tiny bug trapped in the air bubble under the piece of tape on the handle of the magnifying glass focusing a beam of light on a tiny flea skating on the ice with frozen bugs in it in the refreshing beverage in the can in the pocket of the nagging boyfriend back in New York calling the cameraman on the documentary film crew filming the CFC agent chasing after the disease from the thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters and one accidentally typed a comma next to the Roc sleeping on the Wisconsin factory making the cheesy filling in the danish in the hand of Gregory House yelling at the starfish on the head of a strange old man dancing on the crocodile following an Australian convict from 1788 trying to steal the camera hanging around the neck of the tabloid photographer following the groupies following an evil orcish bard who has broken the barrel of the gun from which the silver bullet was propelled, which was fired by a witch hunter heading for the head of the werewolf biting the bartender catching for his drinks the juice squirting from the lemon in the stench of a rat in the experiment being tinkered on by the evil scientist who created the genetic mutation in the fly in the blood on the handle on the knife in the cheesecake behind the beatnik grieving over the coffee stain, with cream but no sugar that is spilled on the entry on "pellucid" in the dictionary somewhere that defines the rogue modern soldier bringing chaos and disorder while stabbing fighter biting the miss chance on the blink dog licking the bored clerk working for the government agency tracking the electronic signal keeping track of the bug in the wad of cash in an extra pocket on the extra extra large brown button up regulation shirt with accompanying shoulder patches and epilets on the policeman looking for the maniac sniping at his childhood bullies who are watching a penguin break dancing on a bugbear that has the dilithium crystal in the hilt of the dagger stuck in the eye of a fan-girl flirting with the fan-boy pretending to be Drizzt fighting a demon watching the blood dripping from the rather sharp edge to the knife in the hand of the assassin stalking the dictator commanding the people counting the hundreds and thousands of army ants a-marching and slowly consuming the thousands of light refracting scales comprising an intricate pattern adorning the wing on the moth staring at the blinking red indicator light above the ignitions switch on the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket containing a garbage disposal waiting to receive the bacon and toothpaste and toothache and evil monkey brain tsunami super salami mega karate egg salad sandwich smeared across a protest slogan scribbled across the picture of the queen on some money falling out of a hole in me pocket in the coat on the surgeon removing the hatchet in the head of the cat on the tattoo on an emo whose blood is on the needle in the hand of the lady who sewed the man on the pattern on the tissue for the tear in the eye of the emu suffering the side effects to the health risks detailed on the warning label on the bottle of an antidote for the poison on the spike in the undead half-dragon fiendish gargantuan parrot sitting on the pirate endorsing the lawsuit for the wrong label on new medication for someone who's extremely light sensitive getting very annoyed by the flashing red light warning of the dying battery in the alarm beeping at the smoke coming from the small fire on the bright yellow cape, lovingly pinned to the back of Acne-Man, the stupendously super famous peroxide defender fighting a lifetime battle against the large hideous yellow puss oozing pimple of horror and hideous doom on a kid who screams at a night watchman observing the cleaning lady fighting the large filthy ink monster on a degree given to the chemist that made chemical in the antibiotic by a nucleus in the red blood cell pining over white blood cell attacking the rare germ in some blood in the vein in the wing on the beetle in the hole in the sock muffling the mellophone being held by the musician in the marching band following the color guard holding the baton with a purple heart handle and white shaft held by the conductor yelling at the source of the sour note in the music coming from the bubbles in the shampoo in the hair on the tail on the Kung-Fu monkey stalking the El chupacabra that's about to devour that green wolf near the sexy librarian in the library behind the reclusive genius performing a spot check to the answer to life in an indecipherable pattern making up the code in the alien text on the remnants of an ancient civilization on the small asteroid headed for the Fine-sized dinosaur hunting the mini-Belkars stabbing the mutant gnats breathing in the toxins in the pesticide killing the incredibly rare species of Base weevil infesting the rock band in the waiting room in the optometrist's office in which works the optician fixing the flaw in the lens in the pair of glasses worn by the genius creator of an advanced race of nanobots in the coat of lacquer on the carnation in the buttonhole of the suit worn by the corrupt politician leading the political machine who disapproves of the heretic who's distracting the witch hunter coming for the half-dragon who sneezed on that piece of toilet paper stuck to the hemorrhoid on the carpenter who's trying to fix the creak from the rocking chair under the old lady trying to swallow the fly by the rust on an iron golem looking for the feather in the hole in the hat on the cowboy on a nuke in the Altharis in the fuzz on the bee buzzing the butterflies on the feathers in the silly hats on the funny hair-dos on the little people inside the telephone in the hand of the caller on the program playing on the radio in the anthrax on the blood left over from the hedgehog's last 'spiking' on a spine on the hedgehog eating the purple monkey on the go-go dancer in the parallel universe hole-in-the-bottom-of-the-sea in the bite next to the flea on the very lovely displacer beast by the very ugly unicorn in the bullet hole in the hat on Link's doppleganger with the evil pixie on the wrinkle on the walrus in the wart on the lizard in nest in the wig on some lady who's the mother of the toupee on some guy spooning out the algae in the goo on the sticky valve on the sousaphone in a polka band missing a polka dot on the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini on the girl beside the tread on the giant tire on the monster truck behind the people looking through the censor reviewing the words written with the ultraviolet-sensitive dye on the fiber on the rag cleaning up some dust suspended in the speck of ink on the bloodstain on the doodle on the clipboard carried by the health department agent complaining about the mouse in the hairnet on the McSlave who made the Egg McMuffin in the stomach of the intern in the scientific research team still studying the cure for the disease in the blood inside the leech sucking el chupacabra nibbling on the flattened wildebeest under the foot of the elephant in the nest close by the pigeon hunting the bee on the flower in the hair of the hippie that wears the paisley that envies the tartan on the kilt on a Scot looking at the dot above the 'j' in the name of the flea sitting on the thread dangling from the rip in the leather glove on the hand holding the swatter on the fleas and ticks that are the constant companions of the birds attracted by the multicolored speckles on the glowing runes on an arrow on the countless angels dancing on the grain of sand on a match by the oyster on the growth of algae on the letter 'P' in the word Pepsi written on the rusty old tin on the fin on the shark on the bottle opener in the cork in the bottle around the notepad under a pen that made the couple sentences on the note on the remote held by the stoat by the goat on the body of pingcode20 in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

For those with a spot check of 25:

You see:

the mold on the moldy pineapple chunk pretending its Elan having an adventure on the smeared fingerprint of a wanted criminal on the spray can that sprayed the graffiti covering the wall in front of the cosmic rays coming out of a star system much like our own in the whole other universe in the shadow of the stain on the window in an office around a psychologist mentioned by Ms Elaneous who was forgotten but returns to recommend the industrial strength zit cream on the pus oozing blister on the girl who likes the high school stereotype who is grossed out by the pus coming out of the blister on the right hand of the girl who planted the pug-eating tree devouring all pugs, past, present, and future, in this line of things stemming from a hole, including another pug staring at the TV camera crew following the bounty hunter hunting the person pointing out the other punctuation to the first piece of punctuation in this story, coming out of a hole in the universe that's letting stuff drain out of this plane of existence because the plug meant for the hole is now being used as the plug in the hole in the house of the match family praying for the safe return of the match in the hand of the screaming girl looking at the magical bacteria on the ant on the short fuse on the four pounds of TNT jammed in to the hole in the pokeball holding the anthropomorphic blue crayon that's crying about the ant stuck in the dripping ice cream cone in the hand of the child hypnotized by the googly eye poorly affixed by hot glue to the fluffy pom-pom on the tattoo of a spider on the mythical demon restrained by chains marked with the symbol on the cloak on the dark angel protecting the mother of some guy in India who is the sister of a little girl who always wanted to see a man that's singing a song about how much time I wasted on this time spending thing and about the blue, greasy, hair on the flea on a kilt-clad gnoll named Noel standing on the grassy knoll in the grassy field with coloring reminiscent of the green and yellow feather on the budgie sitting on the bow on the teddy in a mirror dimension accidentally enclosed in paint used by the painter who's finishing the picture of a moose on the knife wielded by the deranged artistic assassin pursuing Mr. Bunny inside the notch in the arrow in the hole in the terribly cliché horned skull adorning the head of the warlock making the portal opening to the Abyss with demons and devils spewing out of it fighting the blood war behind the half-dragon with his great sword raising about to burst into the room where there's a large pile of treasure on which the dragon is sitting looking at the cartoony drawing of a happy crustacean wearing a napkin in a similar manner obscured by the blood stain on the napkin tied around the neck of the flesh eating virus attacking the microscopic organism attacking the blood cell in the blob of pus in the infection in the nearly-fatal stab wound that was inflicted by the pencil by the sharpener next to the pair of scissors that made the rip in the fly swatter on the fly on the cold, wet nose on the pug wearing the crown on the extra-dimensional mind-rending godlike creature named Cthulhu beyond the inter-dimensional rift tearing apart the frog about to eat yet another fly on the quarter stuck to the bit of chewing gum on the hair on the fly in the healing salve on the several burn marks on the glove on the other welder with the welder making a brace to stabilize the flimsy widget in the hand of the sea hatter who made the sea fez on the other sea monkey next to the sea monkey riding the pug staring quizzically at the Brit arguing that it isn't called a loose football under the twenty-seven linebackers beating up seventeen physicists s a metal working looking at the rust in the notch on the miniature spear in the hand of the tick on the kitten nibbling on the decaying flesh of the person impaled on the rusty nail near the broken gear fouling the clockwork inside the musical model for the artist who made the song from the jukebox in the drow worshiping the spider eyeing the flies zooming around the frogs inside the strangely green and jumpy peanuts in a hat in the pot of gold hidden by a leprechaun riding the polar bear cub following the polar bear on the igloo unaffected by a heat wave rising from the carbon molecule trying to bond with some oxygen near the rust spot on the shiny bauble attached to the ribbon in the hair of the pretty lady admiring some pink fur on the back of a teeny tiny gorilla on the giant chocolate chip in the muffin sitting in the chocolate fudge with sprinkles on some sugar on the globs of custard and jelly on the ear infection of the microbiologist watching the microbial conflict between the gum disease gingivitis and the virus that caused the world sized canker on the tongue of the whale who just swallowed everything in the sea, including the absurdly chartruce tie sporting magenta polka dots on the unsavory business man leering at the sexy nurse tending to the boy fainting at the sight of blood coming out of the bullet hole in the shiny badge on the guard hot on the trail of the thief pickpocketing the lump of cash from the really creepy person trying to figure out why there's no one looking at an old nudist couple being harassed by the bug trapped in the paint blot on the hammer causing the growing crack in the magic mirror thats being looked at by Galactus, Devourer of Worlds sitting on the smelly spec of a flea's leg in the stud in the collar on the dog licking Bookman's face on the peel on the banana in the deviant studying the inkblot on the degree for the microbiologist examining the buildup of pus surrounding the infection in the plaque which really should be treated by a trained dentist all over the massively oversize tusks in the mouths of the tiny micro really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really small walruses in the fur on the wolf gagging on the funky smell arising from the dead bunny on the knife in the hand of the crazy hunter sneaking carefully up to a not so psychic - psychic wombat eating the psychic cobra holding a walrus observing the were-rat on Altharis (Yes! He's back! Hide your walruses!) hugging his friend Vespe who is severely annoying Bookman by adding lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of words while standing on top of an amoeba attacking the bacteria in a drop of spittle on the hair in the grey beard on the old philosopher deciphering the paradox covering the hole in the banana in the hand of the kobold coveting the fez on the kid slurping on the straw sticking out of the hole in the purple stuff oozing from the mold forming around a growing bruise on the banana watching someone swatting the fly on the paint on the brick in the wall around the nest in the tree on the island above thog-as-moggle-as-leprechaun mascot in the crime fighting unit whose members are mutated forms of the bacteria in the slime on the fletching on the arrow positioned over the spoiler tag on the burn on the hand smooshing the mosquito on the bloody bandage over the kobold skull tattoo on the lipstick on the orc in a maids outfit dusting the dust on a magnifying glass looking at the hair dye on the hairy dust mite traveling in the ray of light hitting the magnifying glass in the hand of an undercover detective following the hit man following the large angry Episcopalian debt collector chasing a frat party looking for a good time promised alongside the phone number written on the money in the bag in the hand of the robber running from the copper coating on two of Vespe's rapiers in the back of the crabby old person yelling about thetudying some lazy electrons floating around 24 intra molecular bonds per molecule in some C6H12O6 in the fruit in the pie in the Mario hat on the head of the tiny ninja on the katana in the hand of the sushi chef chasing after the ethereal stingray in the ghost of Steve Irwin haunting the overzealous Australian observing the large angry miniature wallaby chewing on the other angry parrot next to the angry parrot in the pair of pants covering the light prism on another pug standing on the blue tint to the light in the bleak darkness encompassing a scent of brimstone emanating from the cackling imp on the rattle in the hand of a baby giggling at a blob of stain remover on the stain on the laundry tag on the pink outfit on the cute sister of the Death who's bringing death and other serious side effects caused by the highly toxic compound also formed using the chemicals in the shampoo for the flea in the fur on the pug staring at the mystic Chinese symbol painted on the window in bookstore that sells the For Dummies guide to the difficult procedure favored by the doctor with a needle trying to lance the huge boil on the seal who's friends with the walrus in the oil on the chip off of the plate of pot-stickers in the stomach of the exorcist trying to exorcise the evil spirit of the dead god of retribution living in the sword in the character in the good story behind the mysterious scar on the crazy former patient of the psychiatrist looking for the crazy captain hunting the sea monster who swallowed the missing fleck out of the gold trim around the black eye-patch over the empty eye socket in the severed head on the pillow casually leaning on the comfy chair beneath the person watching the movie showing the change from acne salesperson to acne man blasting away at the unsightly warts on the undiscovered race of pigs living on the blob of hardened orange paste on the cap, casually left off of the tube of toothpaste by the dentist examining the problem with the cavity in the blood dripped fangs being bared by a vampire in the shadows ready to strike an uptight paladin scolding the incredibly skillful rogue stealing the white feather on the duck on the pimply greasy nerd looking at the website on the internet on the computer by the teenager with acne quivering in fear before the acne cream salesperson selling to a dermatologist removing the mole on the mole who lost a comb hidden within the neon orange afro on the person jumping on the therapist for the insane mage casting belegarns iron horn shattering the sense of peace permeating the haven for the raven missing the black feather in the hat on the head of the drunken leprechaun holding the eraser that made the eraser smudge on the Lightning bolt made up by the jagged line drawn by the graphite in the pencil in the hand of the animator in the midst of a heart attack drawing a Monty Python-like boot squishing Yuna summoning an eon made of some fur attaching itself to the mold growing on the very tiny slave hat on the very tiny slave being forced by a bugbear to wield tiny hammer pounding out the dent in the wing of the tiny bug trapped in the air bubble under the piece of tape on the handle of the magnifying glass focusing a beam of light on a tiny flea skating on the ice with frozen bugs in it in the refreshing beverage in the can in the pocket of the nagging boyfriend back in New York calling the cameraman on the documentary film crew filming the CFC agent chasing after the disease from the thousand monkeys working at a thousand typewriters and one accidentally typed a comma next to the Roc sleeping on the Wisconsin factory making the cheesy filling in the danish in the hand of Gregory House yelling at the starfish on the head of a strange old man dancing on the crocodile following an Australian convict from 1788 trying to steal the camera hanging around the neck of the tabloid photographer following the groupies following an evil orcish bard who has broken the barrel of the gun from which the silver bullet was propelled, which was fired by a witch hunter heading for the head of the werewolf biting the bartender catching for his drinks the juice squirting from the lemon in the stench of a rat in the experiment being tinkered on by the evil scientist who created the genetic mutation in the fly in the blood on the handle on the knife in the cheesecake behind the beatnik grieving over the coffee stain, with cream but no sugar that is spilled on the entry on "pellucid" in the dictionary somewhere that defines the rogue modern soldier bringing chaos and disorder while stabbing fighter biting the miss chance on the blink dog licking the bored clerk working for the government agency tracking the electronic signal keeping track of the bug in the wad of cash in an extra pocket on the extra extra large brown button up regulation shirt with accompanying shoulder patches and epilets on the policeman looking for the maniac sniping at his childhood bullies who are watching a penguin break dancing on a bugbear that has the dilithium crystal in the hilt of the dagger stuck in the eye of a fan-girl flirting with the fan-boy pretending to be Drizzt fighting a demon watching the blood dripping from the rather sharp edge to the knife in the hand of the assassin stalking the dictator commanding the people counting the hundreds and thousands of army ants a-marching and slowly consuming the thousands of light refracting scales comprising an intricate pattern adorning the wing on the moth staring at the blinking red indicator light above the ignitions switch on the Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket containing a garbage disposal waiting to receive the bacon and toothpaste and toothache and evil monkey brain tsunami super salami mega karate egg salad sandwich smeared across a protest slogan scribbled across the picture of the queen on some money falling out of a hole in me pocket in the coat on the surgeon removing the hatchet in the head of the cat on the tattoo on an emo whose blood is on the needle in the hand of the lady who sewed the man on the pattern on the tissue for the tear in the eye of the emu suffering the side effects to the health risks detailed on the warning label on the bottle of an antidote for the poison on the spike in the undead half-dragon fiendish gargantuan parrot sitting on the pirate endorsing the lawsuit for the wrong label on new medication for someone who's extremely light sensitive getting very annoyed by the flashing red light warning of the dying battery in the alarm beeping at the smoke coming from the small fire on the bright yellow cape, lovingly pinned to the back of Acne-Man, the stupendously super famous peroxide defender fighting a lifetime battle against the large hideous yellow puss oozing pimple of horror and hideous doom on a kid who screams at a night watchman observing the cleaning lady fighting the large filthy ink monster on a degree given to the chemist that made chemical in the antibiotic by a nucleus in the red blood cell pining over white blood cell attacking the rare germ in some blood in the vein in the wing on the beetle in the hole in the sock muffling the mellophone being held by the musician in the marching band following the color guard holding the baton with a purple heart handle and white shaft held by the conductor yelling at the source of the sour note in the music coming from the bubbles in the shampoo in the hair on the tail on the Kung-Fu monkey stalking the El chupacabra that's about to devour that green wolf near the sexy librarian in the library behind the reclusive genius performing a spot check to the answer to life in an indecipherable pattern making up the code in the alien text on the remnants of an ancient civilization on the small asteroid headed for the Fine-sized dinosaur hunting the mini-Belkars stabbing the mutant gnats breathing in the toxins in the pesticide killing the incredibly rare species of Base weevil infesting the rock band in the waiting room in the optometrist's office in which works the optician fixing the flaw in the lens in the pair of glasses worn by the genius creator of an advanced race of nanobots in the coat of lacquer on the carnation in the buttonhole of the suit worn by the corrupt politician leading the political machine who disapproves of the heretic who's distracting the witch hunter coming for the half-dragon who sneezed on that piece of toilet paper stuck to the hemorrhoid on the carpenter who's trying to fix the creak from the rocking chair under the old lady trying to swallow the fly by the rust on an iron golem looking for the feather in the hole in the hat on the cowboy on a nuke in the Altharis in the fuzz on the bee buzzing the butterflies on the feathers in the silly hats on the funny hair-dos on the little people inside the telephone in the hand of the caller on the program playing on the radio in the anthrax on the blood left over from the hedgehog's last 'spiking' on a spine on the hedgehog eating the purple monkey on the go-go dancer in the parallel universe hole-in-the-bottom-of-the-sea in the bite next to the flea on the very lovely displacer beast by the very ugly unicorn in the bullet hole in the hat on Link's doppleganger with the evil pixie on the wrinkle on the walrus in the wart on the lizard in nest in the wig on some lady who's the mother of the toupee on some guy spooning out the algae in the goo on the sticky valve on the sousaphone in a polka band missing a polka dot on the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini on the girl beside the tread on the giant tire on the monster truck behind the people looking through the censor reviewing the words written with the ultraviolet-sensitive dye on the fiber on the rag cleaning up some dust suspended in the speck of ink on the bloodstain on the doodle on the clipboard carried by the health department agent complaining about the mouse in the hairnet on the McSlave who made the Egg McMuffin in the stomach of the intern in the scientific research team still studying the cure for the disease in the blood inside the leech sucking el chupacabra nibbling on the flattened wildebeest under the foot of the elephant in the nest close by the pigeon hunting the bee on the flower in the hair of the hippie that wears the paisley that envies the tartan on the kilt on a Scot looking at the dot above the 'j' in the name of the flea sitting on the thread dangling from the rip in the leather glove on the hand holding the swatter on the fleas and ticks that are the constant companions of the birds attracted by the multicolored speckles on the glowing runes on an arrow on the countless angels dancing on the grain of sand on a match by the oyster on the growth of algae on the letter 'P' in the word Pepsi written on the rusty old tin on the fin on the shark on the bottle opener in the cork in the bottle around the notepad under a pen that made the couple sentences on the note on the remote held by the stoat by the goat on the body of pingcode20 in the hole in the bottom of the sea.

For those of you with a spot check of 30:

Stop now, and go add more to the game ( http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32654&highlight=bottom ). We can still cause singing!

Summary: Check for yourself, I dare you. was killed by Pirates. He was a SMBGer. Voting begins now. Or should I say let the pleading to AMEN begin.

pingcode20
2007-07-31, 02:11 AM
Whee! I know who's dead!

Nobody post it out loud, it's fun! :smallbiggrin:

I'll refrain from pointing for now, until there's better evidence.

Shadow
2007-07-31, 02:20 AM
That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled "who may possibly be recruited at the last minute to save their skins" debate.

[edit]
Oh yeah, and I point at Fullbladder, because he doesn't seem to care about winning anymore.

Zeb The Troll
2007-07-31, 02:25 AM
*I point at Fullbladder*

Helgraf
2007-07-31, 03:50 AM
* Helgraf points at Fullbladder *

Yawn.

whitehelm
2007-07-31, 04:31 AM
whitehelm ties Fullbladder down to a conveyer belt, positions one end of it on the end of the plank, and attaches a timer to it set to start precisely when the mods make a post about 2 days from now.

Then I point at him.

(Feel free to add to the contraption)

Akaziel
2007-07-31, 05:44 AM
Hmmm... what to do... Akaziel gets a weird look in his eyes, and adds a time-release spring-loaded pillow gun to the contraption. He waves to Fullbladder.

Ink
2007-07-31, 06:14 AM
The ninja mutters in annoyance at the phrase "large filthy ink monster" and points out that he is neither large nor a monster. He adds an Acme 1 ton weight on a pulley system and a skunk to the contraption of doom. He pats Fullbladder on the shoulder and hands him a card that says "Congratulations on your imminent planking".

Castaras
2007-07-31, 07:04 AM
Whee! I know who's dead!

Nobody post it out loud, it's fun! :smallbiggrin:

I'll refrain from pointing for now, until there's better evidence.

*Grins*

Hahahaha, very funny Pingcode. :smalltongue:

Timberwolf
2007-07-31, 07:49 AM
Yeah, point at Fullbladder, bring it.

Zar Peter
2007-07-31, 08:02 AM
Zar Peter attends at the bar and takes a seat

Xavier! A beer please. You know what? Today I'm pointing at Malmagor Andrigal. He always pointed at me so why don't point back?

He looks around.

Ermm... Xavier? My beer?

Suddenly he discovers a black robed man on the table beside him. On the name sign he can read: Xavier, official barkeeper of AMEN.

Oh, what happend?

Your theory made sense. Yesterday a black robed man asked me for a drink and I mixed him one of the best I could do and after drinking it he asked me if I want to join their organisation. He said that the other barkeeper is very busy and they need someone for actually mixing the drinks.

And now? Can I have a beer?

No, I'm too busy. Have to plan some evils plots of taking over the world.

But who will bring me a beer? No one asked me if I want to join and I need a little alkohol to sleep at night.

Get yourself one. And if your doing this you could bring me a drink, too! If it is a good one I would speak up for you in my organisation.

That would you do? Thank you very much!

Zar Peter goes behind the bar and starts making the drinks.

And Mr. Zar Peter!

Yes?

Could you please change your senseless pointing? I don't think Mr. Magtok will be happy with it.

OK, I'll change it!

Zar Peter points at Lord Fullbladder

Good boy!

Almighty Salmon
2007-07-31, 08:24 AM
Heh, so you lynch the salmon while he's away on holiday.. How evil :smallamused: :smalltongue:

thanks for the awesome lynch scene Llama!

*floats off to Salmon heaven, where absolutely no sushi is served.. Ever!*

Supagoof
2007-07-31, 08:45 AM
Points at Lord Fullbladder.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-31, 08:55 AM
(Is that a majority already??)

I think it may be. Hmmmmm....I'll wait for Alarra to get the official count.

And you're very welcome, Salmon. It was a hard fought victory for you and you deserved to have it mentioned in your doom.

janusnori
2007-07-31, 10:37 AM
No, you can't go on without me getting to point too! *points at Fullbladder*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-31, 11:43 AM
A majority has been reached. If Alarra or Indurain want to do the honors sooner, then they may. Otherwise I'll be getting to FullBladder around 4 PM EST.

If people want to start sending in night actions, and if we receive all night actions by 11 PM tonight, we'll post the night actions tonight and have a literal 24 hour day!!

Zar Peter
2007-07-31, 03:00 PM
And Mr. Xavier, are you satisfied?

As I said "Mix me a drink!" I didn't mean you should mix beer with wine!

But the flaming B52 was correct. I used the ingrediences you told me. Baileys, Armangnac and Irish Coffee. And then light it.

Yes, but usually we use the small glasses over there for the drink! NOT half a liter glasses. As you lit it nearly the bar burned down.

Bahh, these little glasses are for nothing. I nearly swallow them when I drink my beer out of them.
And we have a fire extinguishers here so nothing happened!

Can you think of something else than beer? That's a bar here, we sell every alcoholic drink you want.
And every day I hear: Xavier! A beer, Xavier! A beer. That's boring!

But I like it...

Oh, shut up! I don't think I can help you into our organisation. Help yourself, as a bar keeper you are too bad!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-31, 04:44 PM
Fullbladder lays on the conveyor belt, whistling happily, as the other passengers do the bidding of AMEN hoping to earn their favor and be recruited. Shadow walks up and looks at the Master of Goblins.

you're about to die. Why are you so happy?

Because, Fullbladder answers The only game left is the compliment game. Let the compliments roll!

How could you forget so many other classic games?
Like what?
How about "Who's Next?"
Are people still playing that?"
Don't you ever check the thread?
If I won "who's Next" could I play a different game?
What game would you like to play?
How about Desert Island?
What three items would you choose?
Would it matter as long as I was alive?"
Haven't you figured it out that we've only been playing this to distract you until the contraption goes off?
Do you mean that ACK!!!

Fullbladder is simutaniously stenched, squished, and conveyored into the water where the remains are eaten by sharks. Looting his room reveals a boarding pass and nothing else.

Lord Fullbladder was stenched, squished, and conveyored overboard. He was a passenger. If all night actions are turned in by at least 11PM EST tonight, we'll update tonight, but all actions must be in by 11PM EST Wednesday night. Please PM all night actions to Atreyu, Indurain, and Alarra.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-31, 10:20 PM
As morning breaks on AMEN's new ship, people scramble to see if the pirates are still killing people and upon seeing Helgraf's room, their fears are confirmed. 4 swords stick out of Helgraf's body. A strange card lays upon his chest.

Helgraf's card (http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~oosting/magicthecreation/?layoutstyle=old&color=white&name=Helgraf&cost=4&type=Creature&class=Orc&power=4&thoughness=3&mananumber=0&lettergrootte=14&ctext=When+your+opponent+has+a+Pirate+in+play+he+m ay+%5BTap%5D+%5B2%5D+and+insert+4+swords+to+replac e+Helgraf+with+a+corpse+token.++Add+Helgraf%27s+po st+count+to+the+Pirates+post+count+total.++&ftext=A+good+player%2C+a+better+corpse.++&artist=Alarra&rarity=rare&fileup=&bestand=web&web=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv3 34%2FAlarra%2Fgitp%2Fhelgraf.gif&used=&toevoegen=+Create+Card+)

A search of Helgraf's room reveals a boarding pass and little else.

Helgraf was killed by Pirates. He was a passenger. Day begins and will end in probably about 8 hours, but definately by 11 PM EST on Thursday night.

Zar Peter
2007-08-01, 01:09 AM
Is there any other passenger out there?

Hello!!!

Where is the staff?

Xavier?

Why I'm alive? What kind of game are you playing with me?

What should I do to get converted? At whom should I point?

Random point (I'm pretty sure that my target is either a pirate or a AMENite, maybe he is Lord Magtok himself)

Zar Peter points at Zeb the Troll and I ask politly if I could be part of his evil organisation (I know that evildoers don't ask politly but I'm just too nice to be a good evildoer)

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-01, 01:34 AM
I'm sorry, Peter. I'm not the decision maker for AMEN. We're currently being run by a quorum of elders who make the decisions on behalf of the ailing Lord Magtok until we can get him a proper dark healing and repair ritual. Unless you're willing to throw one of your fellow passengers under the proverbial bus in order to facilitate this ritual, you're not likely to be included in our schemes. Admitting an apprehension at being evil is not likely to garner you any favor either.

*I point at Zar Peter* for being an unlikely candidate to join the ranks of AMEN.

Helgraf
2007-08-01, 03:36 AM
As morning breaks on AMEN's new ship, people scramble to see if the pirates are still killing people and upon seeing Helgraf's room, their fears are confirmed. 4 swords stick out of Helgraf's body. A strange card lays upon his chest.

Helgraf's card (http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~oosting/magicthecreation/?layoutstyle=old&color=white&name=Helgraf&cost=4&type=Creature&class=Orc&power=4&thoughness=3&mananumber=0&lettergrootte=14&ctext=When+your+opponent+has+a+Pirate+in+play+he+m ay+%5BTap%5D+%5B2%5D+and+insert+4+swords+to+replac e+Helgraf+with+a+corpse+token.++Add+Helgraf%27s+po st+count+to+the+Pirates+post+count+total.++&ftext=A+good+player%2C+a+better+corpse.++&artist=Alarra&rarity=rare&fileup=&bestand=web&web=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv3 34%2FAlarra%2Fgitp%2Fhelgraf.gif&used=&toevoegen=+Create+Card+)

A search of Helgraf's room reveals a boarding pass and little else.

Helgraf was killed by Pirates. He was a passenger. Day begins and will end in probably about 8 hours, but definately by 11 PM EST on Thursday night.

((What?! An Orc?!))

Helgraf's ghost peels himself out of his body, looking at the four swords. He pulls a card from his hand and plays it down.

Helgraf's Other Card (http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~oosting/magicthecreation/?layoutstyle=old&color=white&name=Always+another+game&cost=2W&type=Sorcery&class=Helgraf&power=4&thoughness=3&mananumber=0&lettergrootte=14&ctext=%5BTap%5D+%5B2%5D%5B1%5D%5BW%5D+and+sacrific e+four+swords+to+replace+a+corpse+token+with+any+c opy+of+a+card+in+your+deck+or+graveyard+containing +or+named+Helgraf.+&ftext=%22Dead%3F++A+momentary+trifle%2C+I+assure+y ou+gentlemen.++The+next+shuffle+should+clear+thing s+up%2C+I%27m+certain.%22++&artist=Collaberation&rarity=rare&fileup=&bestand=web&web=http%3A%2F%2Fi193.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz 48%2Fhelgraf%2Fhelgraf3.jpg&used=&toevoegen=+Create+Card+)

Zar Peter
2007-08-01, 05:23 AM
I'm sorry, Peter. I'm not the decision maker for AMEN. We're currently being run by a quorum of elders who make the decisions on behalf of the ailing Lord Magtok until we can get him a proper dark healing and repair ritual. Unless you're willing to throw one of your fellow passengers under the proverbial bus in order to facilitate this ritual, you're not likely to be included in our schemes. Admitting an apprehension at being evil is not likely to garner you any favor either.

*I point at Zar Peter* for being an unlikely candidate to join the ranks of AMEN.

I never wanted to be an amenite! I wanted to be a....

Lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree, with my best girlie by my side. And singing... singing... singing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDrIMzHzQQk)

((@Shadow: I think I''ll take the death scene :smallbiggrin: ))

Supagoof
2007-08-01, 10:25 AM
What, we don't have full control of this ship yet?

Points at Zar Peter...

You there, can you see how many posts people have with that telescope of yours? Might be useful when we get back to land.....

whitehelm
2007-08-01, 10:31 AM
Zar Peter: You're supposed to wait for instructions, AMEN doesn't like those who think for themselves.

points at Zar Peter

Zar Peter
2007-08-01, 10:39 AM
You are all doomed! The evil side never wins! They can't get organized! Look at the AMEN thread, it's chaos and godmodding all the time! Turn around before it's too late. The end of the journey is coming!

Castaras
2007-08-01, 10:41 AM
You are all doomed! The evil side never wins! They can't get organized! Look at the AMEN thread, it's chaos and godmodding all the time! Turn around before it's too late. The end of the journey is coming!

Sad to say, but he's true. We're all chaotic, and have the attention span of a goldfish.

Although the plot we're trying to do at the moment seems to be sorta working. Hopefully.

But yeah. AMEN is chaos incarnate.

B-Man
2007-08-01, 10:53 AM
Reserve your space now! Offering low, low prices on a pirate/AMEN-free afterlife! One low entry fee of a ritual coffee to the coffee god, and you have a guaranteed spot in the afterlife!*

* Possible side-effects include loss of post count, nausea, diarrhoea, loss of memory, and death.

Ink
2007-08-01, 11:01 AM
The ninja hands Zar Peter a large tankard of beer.

"Sorry, little friend. It appears that this will be your last drink. This ship will not be the same without you."

He pats Zar Peter on the head and walks away sadly.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-01, 04:02 PM
We haven't hit a majority yet. Is AMEN loving its power??

The Valiant Turtle
2007-08-01, 04:07 PM
Raldor points at Zar Peter

Raldor also points out that he will be Out of Town until next monday. I think they only have dial up where I'll be staying... so don't expect to hear from me.

Shadow
2007-08-01, 04:58 PM
*Kill Zar Peter!

*laugh at whitehelm's comment.
*note to Helgraf that I'm not a Pirate, and therefore don't choose who they kill. Sorry, bro.

evnafets
2007-08-01, 06:16 PM
evnafets points at Zar Peter

Lord Magtok
2007-08-01, 07:35 PM
Magtok points at Zar Peter