PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY The Super Amazing Geek/Pop Culture Trivia Show Challenge!

Lheticus
2016-06-22, 06:40 PM
These are the rules!

Rule #1: Answer the question asked by the person above you!

Rule #2: It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, you can ask a question after you answer(in the same post) or leave it open!

Rule #3: All questions asked must be in the realm of things that could be feasibly discussed on this forum! Yes, that includes Science & Technology! (This does NOT include anything that would only come up in Friendly Banter.)

Rule #3a: Optionally, but encouraged, state the category of your question in your post!

Rule #4: If you asked a question in your previous post, quote the person who answered your last question and say if they're right or wrong, and the correct answer if they're wrong!

Rule #5: The 3 post rule will be strictly enforced by finger wagging most stern!

Rule #6: Above all, gosh darnit HAVE FUN!!!

Question 1!

In the field of Console Video Games:

What character, present in the Mario franchise, often or at least occasionally exclaimed using the word "TRAVESTY!"?

LastCenturion
2016-08-04, 03:56 PM
Toadsworth.

In Minecraft, which update removed the ability of players to summon items using a decimal ID instead of an alphabetical one?

Asmodean_
2016-08-04, 09:59 PM
IIRC it was FV 1.8. Although I never really noticed it since my server's custom bukkit kept the ability to do this.

In VVVVVV, what are the names of the six crewmates? (Bonus points: what do they mean?)

Syldar
2016-08-05, 09:09 PM
Viridian, verdigris, violet, vermillion, and the other two I forgot. Each one is a color, that starts with V. Six crewmates, all with v names. VVVVVV.

How many possible endings are in Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt?

This question was always here, what are you talking about?

Black Socks
2016-08-07, 06:16 PM
Psst, Syldar, you forgot to put a question.