PDA

View Full Version : Class/Sub class request!

SMac8988
2016-08-23, 07:01 PM
Hello Brewers!

I have a request, unknown if anyone has before and would be ok with a link if that is available.

My wife is new to d&d, and my friends and I are starting a new session and she wants to join. She is not someone who is normally into fantasy but she really wants to try it.

My request is she is in love with GoT, Game of Thrones, daenerys in particular. I was wondering if anyone has ever built a class or subclass that I could use to make a character simular to her. My idea would be a caster of some sort that has a psudo dragon that can be enlarged for fights and do most the combat while she stays back. I considered the beast master and just allow a dragon welp, but I was hoping for something that starts much weaker and she can just have it buff out for a fight. I also figured maybe a wizard base so she has something else to fight with.

Idk just a request.

Digitalfruitz
2016-08-23, 08:06 PM
You might wanna go with the summoner from pathfinder then build the eidolon to be a dragon

SMac8988
2016-08-24, 07:57 AM
I ended up reworking the circle of the beast druid subclass. And made the "beast" a psudo dragon and the wild shapes are size increases, going up the crs as needed. I'm gonna play test it when I get home from work to make sure it works.