PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Homebrew 3.5 Bloodline Deaths Bloodling

tonaxian
2016-08-31, 12:46 AM
Hey I'm wondering if y'all could take a look at this bloodline i put together using some of the stats and abilities of a pathfinder grim reaper. I'm looking for advice on how to balance this Major bloodline.

The reason im even making this by the way is in my Homebrew world, when a character dies, If their party does something interesting when attempting a Resurrection i give them a bloodline related to the god who resurrected the soul and body.In this case a dwarf paladin destroyed a holy artifact to the True Neutral god of death in turn sucking his soul out. the next turn another player put his body on an alter to that same god praying for his return. Now he has returned as a paladin to this god of death.

Any thought, ideas, or suggestions on how to handle this would be amazing!

tonaxian
2016-08-31, 12:47 AM
Character
Level Major
1st Tumble +2
2nd Status Sight Can see the HP, Conditions, and Ability damage of everything
3rd Charisma +1
4th Critical Focus Any attacks critical threat range is increased by 1 i.e. 20 = 19-20; or 19-20 = 18-20
5th Undead and Shadow Affinity +2
6th Darkvision 60ft This includes magical darkness
7th Ride +2
8th Improved Initiative
9th Stength +1
10th Tiring Critical On critical hit target is fatigued
11th Undead and Shadow Affinity +4
12th Finger of Death 2/day DC 19 fort negates. On fail 10 necro damage per CL. On save 3d6+12 Damage
13th Knowledge Planes +2
14th Cleave
15th Dexterity +1
16th Deaths Grace Add Charisma modifier to AC and Saving throws
17th Undead and Shadow Affinity +6
18th Final Death Any creature killed by reaper blood cannot be brought back by any means but a wish
19th Move Silently +2
20th Death Strike Any creature hurt from a critical must make a DC 30 will save or die