PDA

View Full Version : SOL Tower

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-07, 03:43 PM
Moving their headquarters, Kaius and Gaith construct an tower on top of a mountain that overlooks the town. It has 5 floors.

The first floor contains deactivated robots lined up. About 100 in all. There are many shelves of books and quills which look as though they are covered in dust.

Floor two is a Weaponary and training ground. It has four types of weapon. The Xile blades: Dark blades that have red electric sparks feeding around it. (I'll mention others later.) The training arena has SOL novice robots to train against. (Anyone can take control of these.)

Floor three is like meeting area where members from the town can come and chat.

Floor four is the room of elements: Eight corridors take you to different rooms that can enhance your weapons with the power of that element with added Roet power (what SOL members have in their weapons)

floor five is the bedroom.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 03:24 AM
Gaith and kaius return to the tower after working the previous night. They programme the training arena to allow people to fight whoever they want.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 05:34 AM
Kaius walks in with Metakirb over his shoulder. He thinks to himself, Why do the blasted beds have to be on the top floor?" He slowly walks up the flight of stairs and places Metakirb on one of them. "Right, i just need to wait for Gaith."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 05:36 AM
Metakirb lies there unconcious, bleeding

((deadtimed))

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 05:51 AM
Gaith appears at the top floor in the tower.

It seems we have a situation on our hands. Why call me? Can't you handle it yourself?" He vanishes down to the second floor and switches on the simulator.

metakirb
2007-07-08, 07:58 AM
Metakirb wakes up

where am i? last i remember... i was in my cave...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 08:03 AM
((It was Gaith talking in the previous post i just noticed i put it as purple instead of blue))

I'm not sure, i was passing past our cave and i noticed you were in a lot of pain, i've brought you here to recover. Feel free to stay as long as you want.

metakirb
2007-07-08, 08:11 AM
i shouldn't stay too long... I... might be needed down at the town... with the invasion...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 08:20 AM
"That's fine though if you ever need a place to train or talk or whatever just come here. Although make sure one of us are in of course. Other than that, i'm glad your feeling slightly better." He lowers his voice a bit. "Don't mind Gaith, he's my leader, i'm sure his intentions are good even if he dosen't show it."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 08:24 AM
you should meet terran, He never shows that his intentions are good, but they always are, but he cares...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 08:31 AM
"Invite him over sometime. I'm sure if i have enough friends around here, fighting the bad guys won't seem as dangerous."

He hears somthing blowing up and dismisses it has Gaith taking out a training robot.

metakirb
2007-07-08, 08:34 AM
he's not a social person, nor does he stay in one place often, i honestly don't know where he is right now anyway...

terranbloodrage
2007-07-08, 08:35 AM
Terran appears next to him

then pay more attention

He turns to Kaius

Thanks for taking care of my... soon to be brother...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 08:44 AM
Gaith walks to the bedroom.

"Ah a nice reunion of friends we have here. I suppose you invited them then Kaius?"

"Yeah, i thought the more friends we have, the more people to rely on."

This is meant to be kept secret you fool." He vanishes back down stairs.

metakirb
2007-07-08, 08:47 AM
i see what you meant, hey terran, he remind you of anyone?

terranbloodrage
2007-07-08, 08:50 AM
Very funny kirb...

He draws his sword and begins sharpening it on a stone of dracorloth ore

i assume kirb means he's Not one to show his emotions

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 08:57 AM
"Well because he's our leader, he feels it's his duty to be harsh and tell people when they are right or wrong."

Gaith shouts from the second floor: "I heard that! Do you want to tell them that i love wearing pink aswell!"

"Haha, don't worry, he hates pink...i think."

terranbloodrage
2007-07-08, 09:00 AM
ah well, i wouldn't want to intrude where i'm not wanted

He smiles and vanishes

metakirb
2007-07-08, 09:02 AM
Metakirb laughs a bit and hears a beeping, he flips out a phone in the shape of waddle dee

what is it dee? and you're telling me theres a new person at the tavern why? oh you scanned him with that mech and it showed some anamolies? calls himself rozar... right, i hope you can figure it out...

he flips the phone away

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 09:02 AM
"Ah well, next time you see him tell him to keep his eyes open for someone who might appear out of the ordinary, it might just be the person i'm looking for. I'm going to the tavern but if you want to stay here with Gaith be my guest."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 09:05 AM
i think i may rest a bit...

metakirb
2007-07-08, 09:32 AM
A waddle Dee mech runs in and pulls Kaiusout of the cockpit, then a speaker comes out, with waddle dees voice playing on it

hello?

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 09:37 AM
Gradually, Kaius wakes up. All his strength seemed to have been recovered.

"I need to find him. It's important. I can't lie here knowing that i've finally found him."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 09:47 AM
and who is it you want to search for? no matter who, i'll help

i would but some thief is still out there with some of my things...

the mech runs out, Metakirb slowly gets up, flexing his wings a bit

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 09:53 AM
"His name is Rozar, he's the one who killed my family. He's too powerful though. You shouldn't help me, it might result in death."

By now he was pacing the room. Gaith appears on the top floor again.

"Is there any chance of quiet today, only i can hear you all from the bottom floor."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 09:56 AM
he can't be anywhere as strong as coronox, i think i'll be fine...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 09:59 AM
"You underestimate him. He appears weak but his powers are strong."

"So Rozar has retuned then? Well it's about time you get your lazy hide out of here."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 10:03 AM
cornox is fire incarnate, has survived death tree times... i'll be fine

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 10:05 AM
"Fine, whatever lets go."

Gaith rolls his eyes. Well while you two are chasing the white rabbit, i'll be checking out Waddle Dee's shop."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 10:11 AM
Metakirb walks out
so how do we find him?

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 10:14 AM
"He's in the woods."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 10:16 AM
how d'ya know?

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 10:19 AM
"I just do. We've got to hurry, he has a habit of running away."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 10:21 AM
right

Metakirb soars off in the direction of the woods, possibly holding kaius

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 10:24 AM
Kaius agrees and they hwad over to the woods.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 12:05 PM
Kaius and Gaith return together.

"How's your day been then?"

"Not bad, a bit boring but by the look of you, you look like you've had a great time."

"Couldn't have been much better."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 12:07 PM
Metakirb lands outside

hey kaius, sorry that rozar got away, i wish i could have been more help

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 12:10 PM
"It's ok, i'll get him eventually." He collapses into a chair. "I WILL get him."

Gaith frowns: "MORE visitors. I should advertise this place."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 12:11 PM
Gaith, don't take this the wrong way but LIGHTEN THE HELL UP!!! now, i hafta go, i have a horibble feeling martini's trying to hit on black mage...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 12:14 PM
"Not used to that. People telling me what to do am i Kaius?"

"No sir."

metakirb
2007-07-08, 12:15 PM
well, just lighten up...

He flies off

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-08, 12:17 PM
"I'm off to train," stammers Gaith. "You coming?"

They both head over to the training arena.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 10:27 AM
Rozar looks up at the tower, "how inviting. Maybe i could sneek in here."

He walks in and suddenly notices someone.

"Blimey, never thought i'd see you wandering around this strange looking tower." Gaith just stares at him and smiles.

"KAIUS! YOUR FRIEND ROZAR IS HERE" Gaith smiles. "Just thought i'd make your presence known."

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-15, 09:16 AM
Nearly a week had passed since the confrontation between Rozar and Kaius. Rozar had overpowered Kaius and pushed him through a portal before leaving...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 05:49 AM
The SOL tower is falling apart. Slowly, it's transforming into the LUNA academy...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 06:25 AM
((The thing following him won't be able to get in here. It only lets people in who have the LUNA crest and has a barrier which only lets people who have been in here before unless they ask))

Rozar examines the construction.

metakirb
2007-07-24, 06:27 AM
((the vomander won't need to get in))

The Vomander crawls up the mountain under the void cloak, stopping outside the academy, it stares at rozar

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 06:31 AM
((It has no windows or anything that can be viewed. The only time it will have windows is before it opens))

Rozar walks up to someone hiden in a dark cloak. He's average size for a human but has wolf features.

"You've done well Rozar."

metakirb
2007-07-24, 06:33 AM
((it see's in a wierd thing known as void vision, walls don't block his sight, nor his hearing somehow...))

The Vomanders Gaze flits to the cloaked man then to rozar

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 06:38 AM
((It's a magic barrier))

"Rozar, we have someone trying to watch us, i'm afraid our business will have to be discussed elsewhere."

Without any warning, the Tower/academy dissapears.

metakirb
2007-07-24, 06:42 AM
((not magic, its a naturally develop sight, developed in the nineth void, where the gas is so thick there it's like walking around with a plank of wood infront of your eyes, they developed a sight to allow them to see through even solids))

The vomander sniffs around

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 06:45 AM
((Well it has gone now anyway.))

metakirb
2007-07-24, 06:51 AM
The vomander continues to sniff around, searching for a trace of teleportation

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 06:55 AM
Kaius walks past.

"You won't find anything and don't think i can't see you."

He walks away.

metakirb
2007-07-24, 07:02 AM
((void cloak is very hard to see through, but seeing as kaius went through some portal to god knows where and i know nothing of the other guy i'll let it pass for now))

The Vomander makes an annoyed clicking sound with a pair of pincers it forms, then scuttles about for a last check before going to stalk someone else

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-24, 09:35 AM
Gaith appears in the LUNA Academy.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Gaith, as you know, LUNA is nearly complete. We have succesfully dealt with the remaining SOL members and the takeover is inevitable."

He walks over to Rozar

"Mandro should re-appear through the portal in six days time. By then, i suspect all will be under control." He pauses, "it is your job to bring him back to me safely. Do you understand.

Rozar nods looking down at his feet.

"Kaius, all i want you to do is stay out of trouble. Ignore any taunts. We are stronger than that."

He walks up some stairs and dissapears from view.

"Well guys, i think i'm going back to Trog's. Anyone else want to come with me?" He smiles at Kaius and Rozar who both shake their heads and follow.