PDA

View Full Version : 100 Words

Asmodean_
2016-09-10, 09:58 AM
You have 100 words in which to get outrageously offended by a prompt and go on a rant about it. Once you're done, give a prompt for the next poster. All caps and bolding optional

For example:
No Man's Sky

Oh look No Man's Sky's just come out, I wonder how well it'll perform on my-- LOL NOPE HAHA GOT YORU MONEYS JKS IT DOESN'T RUN BECAUSE WE THOUGHT A PUBLIC ALPHA WAS AN ACTUAL RELEASE AND GOOD LUCK GETTING ANY MORE THAN TWO AND A HALF FRAMES PER MINUTE BECAUSE HAH WHO NEEDS TO RE-CODE A GAME FOR PC WHEN YOU CAN JUST EMULATE IT INSTEAD? MOSTLY NEGATIVE REVIEWS? 29% APPROVAL RATING? HOW ON EARTH DID THIS HAPPEN? BETTER SEND A SINGLE TWEET AND THEN NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMERS FOR A WEEK MORE LIKE EVERY MAN'S REFUND

Prompt:
Tomayto vs. Tomahto.

Black Socks
2016-09-11, 06:50 AM
NO! JUST......NO!!!! NO ONE EVER SAYS TOHMAHTO UNLESS THEY'RE TRYING TO BE ANNOYING, AND THEN THEY SING THAT SONG, AND I HATE THAT SONG, AND THEN IT GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR 2 HOURS, SO ALL MUST CONFORM UNDER THE BANNER OF TOMAYTO!!!

The new Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children movie.

Just Helping
2016-09-25, 11:07 PM
Oh, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children! Ooh, look at us, we're rebooting a series from the 1930s, and we're gonna update it to the modern times!

Well, nice work, perfect really! Never mind the low budget production, or the plot holes, and what was with Ms. Peregrine's voice?! Seriously, lisping and feedback for years. No, the real problem is...

HOW ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A CHILDREN'S MOVIE OUT OF A SWEATSHOP FILM?! WHAT'S NEXT, A FAMILY PICTURE FROM THE WORKS OF UPTON SNCLAIR?!! I AIN'T BUYING IT!!!

Zaydos
2016-09-28, 09:04 PM
Oh no prompt huh? What am I supposed to do just make a rant about nothing? How is one even supposed to rant about nothing? It's not like there's something there to be of value. Why would someone even care enough about nothing to rant about it? Itís valueless. Worthless. Utterly pointless. I care not for your nothing! How could I care for something that does not exist! That which does not exist is utterly without point or meaning! Your nothing is pointless!!!! It canít even stir ire for it is not there to stir rancor!!! IT IS WITHOUS SUBSTANCE!!!!!

Prompt: Micro-transactions in video games.