PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLXVII



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Draken
2007-07-08, 11:00 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.



Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))
GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

Artemis97
2007-07-08, 11:08 PM
The golden construct who's been deadtimed for a while now, walks out intot he streets.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:01 AM
Adan da' Nouta (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2844554&postcount=493) enters the tavern.
He asks something of Paige.

Paige puts up a note close to the counter. Oon the note it is written:

A gem worth 25.000 gold pieces will be given in revard to anyone able to locate The Green Shortsword, a handcrafted stone item resembling a shortsword made of green stone and bring this information to Adan da' Nouta, who might be found in Trog's Tavern

metakirb
2007-07-09, 03:44 AM
Waddle Dee's mech comes back to him and jumps onto him, then the two run off

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 03:58 AM
Rozar undeadtimes sitting in a box.

"This will not do. I cannot stay in this box all day. My poor acheing back."

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:55 AM
((undeadtime))
AH! they did it again
huh?
They made a new thread for the same place
Sith's blood! I hate it when they do that!

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 05:57 AM
Adan da'Nouta is busy composing a song for a dear friend, playing a boroved lute at one of the side-tables

metakirb
2007-07-09, 08:56 AM
BM walks in and sits down

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 09:09 AM
Rozar stands up and orders a drink; jumping so he's seen.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 09:27 AM
oh god, you again...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 09:29 AM
Rozar merely shrugs and walks back to his box muttering.

Hello to you to."

metakirb
2007-07-09, 09:31 AM
are you sane? you don't appear too stable...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 09:35 AM
"No one around her is sane. If they were, it would be a very boring place."

He jumps inside is box, puts his legs up and sips his beer.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 09:38 AM
there are people with more mental stability than you...

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 09:41 AM
"You young sir aren't a very nice person. I think it is best if i stay in my box, and you sit there drinking, thinking or whatever else you decide to do."

metakirb
2007-07-09, 09:51 AM
((BM is female...))

i'm not nice? how nice is attacking my friends?!

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 09:55 AM
"YOUR friends. Never before have i heard the likes. I could walk up to a blade of grass on say he's my friend. And i suppose you know a lot about this FRIEND." He starts muttering again.

"What will it take for a normal life."

metakirb
2007-07-09, 10:01 AM
perhaps this? INCREASE SANITY!

She fires a small blob of sane-ness at rozar

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 10:10 AM
Rozar pulls out his staff, says a few words vanishes.

"Childish fool. It's a tavern not a playground. now if you'll excuse me, i have some unfinished business to attend to. Good day to you."

metakirb
2007-07-09, 10:14 AM
Bm smiles

he might be a challenge to fight some day...

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:18 AM
Ehlana undeadtimes.
Damn, they got away!

metakirb
2007-07-09, 11:21 AM
BM looks over

who got away?

blackout
2007-07-09, 11:22 AM
Moose undeadtimes. Ok, what happened?

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:23 AM
(Damn, I forgot to include that she teleports out.)

Ehlana is so angry that she doesn't pay any attention to BM as she teleports out.

blackout
2007-07-09, 11:28 AM
:smallannoyed: I'm never gonna get used to the flash-of-light-their-not-there thing.

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 11:39 AM
PirateMonk finally wakes up, groaning. He takes an Elixir of Clarity, and looks around.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 11:45 AM
i'm sure you will, people do it all the time here...

blackout
2007-07-09, 11:47 AM
Moose just blinks. Do people around here start with these powers, or do they develop them over time?

metakirb
2007-07-09, 11:52 AM
bit of both really, some have thier powers when they come, others develop them over time, some lose powers, its very hectic at times...

blackout
2007-07-09, 11:55 AM
:smallannoyed: Sooo, no chances of me getting any powers. Damn.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 11:55 AM
Gaith walks in looking happy has he heads straight up to the bar.

"Good times." He orders a drink and glances around and then thinks:

"Maybe leaving Kaius by himself wasn't a good idea." After a moment he shrugs, "ah well, atleast i've found an excuse to get out."

metakirb
2007-07-09, 11:58 AM
i never said that, i said some velop them, some have them, and some lose them, you could develop some powers...

((Grr, dam chocobo breeding... taking hours...))

blackout
2007-07-09, 12:04 PM
Oh well. Listen, I'm new in town, and if I were to go back to the Alliance, I'd just end up back on the front of a war that's been going for a hundred years. I figure I might as well stay here, and dig some kind of new life. I need a guide, someone who knows everything about this place and is willing to help a newcomer. Think you could help me out?

metakirb
2007-07-09, 12:09 PM
i guess, i don't know how good i'd be but okay...

She quickly looks out of a window

if wonder if my bro... i mean Coronox has been put in a cell yet...

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 12:10 PM
PM looks over at Moose. "I could help you."

blackout
2007-07-09, 12:11 PM
Thanks, both of you. Name's Moose. You?

metakirb
2007-07-09, 12:13 PM
i go by black mage, 'course, it's not my real name

blackout
2007-07-09, 12:14 PM
Same here. Moose is just my callsign.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 12:36 PM
A small girl walks into the room. She is small and for the most part is nigh invisible. She is the type of girl that when she wants she hovers on your peripheral vision, disappearing into the background if you look straight at her. Invisible filth folows her into the tavern. This is her curse, for she is Typhoid Mary.

She gingerly sets herself into a chair, and looks around the room. She notices some of the patrons with absolutly no resistance start to look a bit queasy. She smiles a knowing smile, a secret smile. This is was going to be fun...

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 12:40 PM
PM smiles. "PirateMonk. It's a sort of a title that I assigned to myself after I became a Barbarian Monk."

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 12:46 PM
Adan da' Nouta looks at Typhoid Mary, trying to discover the reason for her being so hard to discern

puss in boots
2007-07-09, 12:46 PM
The cloud blanket and pillow quickly disappear as the child wakes up. She looks around for a moment then promptly announces, I'm hungry. Her small black cloak billows around her tiny frame as she fiddels with her long black hair and scans the room with her violet eyes. I said I'm hungry. She says again and again nothing happens. She sighs. What is the use of clouds if they don't listen? Just then a cloud plate appears in front of her, \just floating their at her height. A cloud table pushes her back onto a cloud chair and food appears on the plate. She consumes it eagerly.

blackout
2007-07-09, 12:53 PM
:smallconfused: Your a monk?

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 12:53 PM
Typhoid Mary senses the scrunity and turns to the offender. She smiles a smile that was forged in hell.....

Hello...

metakirb
2007-07-09, 12:56 PM
BM decides to liven things up, she spends some time wondering which spell to use, then decides on tornado and casts it, a harmless tornado begins rolling round trogs, it does no damage, nothing is moved by it, it just spins around

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 12:57 PM
Gaith looks at BM. "And i thought i'd had a lot to drink."

He then looks at TM and smiles: "Hello yourself.

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 12:57 PM
"I was, yes."

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 12:57 PM
Typhoid Mary watches the seemingly harmless tornado carry her curse, spinning it into the farthest corners in the room.

blackout
2007-07-09, 01:00 PM
...A monk.

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 01:01 PM
"Yes..."

((He is wearing black robes. And a pirate hat.))

blackout
2007-07-09, 01:05 PM
...Oh well.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 01:10 PM
the deadly cloud envelopes a old witherd man. TM watchs the death come in from the wings to perform its part in the macabre play. The old mans eyes glaze over and then widen with the pain that not doubt tearing at his stomach. Then the drums started pounding in the mans skull as the headaches took over his thoughts. Then the devils flowers manifested themselve as horrendus rashes on the victims face as he falls to the floor. Death reaches into the mans prone figure and pulls out his soul and tucks it neatly into his bag and disappears.

TM is worried, this shouldnt happen so fast. This was going to attract attention. Damn that old fool. He must have been close to death anyways.


Damn.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 01:10 PM
BM pulls out a small crystal orb, A "Materia" this particular one happensto be a quadra magic Materia, She pushes it against her staff and it sinks in, she casts tornado again and four more appear

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 01:12 PM
Adan da' Nouta (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2844554&postcount=493)rises from his chair and walks to Typhoid Mary:
PLease accept my humble exuse, lady, but I have to ask: are you not feeling well? It seems to me that you might be som ekind of ill.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 01:16 PM
Typhoid Mary looks at the speaker.

Me? I am just fine...

she adjusts her skirt to hide the blight on her leg....

just fine...


How the hell can he see me?

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 01:20 PM
(OOC: Adan da' Nouta has a neclase of various magical properties, allowing him to see invisible, ethereal, astral, shadow and extraplanar creatures. (THink it's in his profile, have to check)

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 01:20 PM
John awakens from deadtime, and orders a DLB. He's still playing with his yo-yo.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 01:27 PM
TM wonders why nobody has noticed the dead man infront of the bar.....

odd town she whispers to herself.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 01:30 PM
"Your telling me" he says loudly to TM.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 01:32 PM
BM loks at TM

it... happenhere, people just ignore it most of the time, shame really

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 01:33 PM
TM notices another patron starting to hold his stomach.

Dark Demon Lord
2007-07-09, 01:35 PM
"What is happening to these poor people. Probably ate too much."

metakirb
2007-07-09, 01:41 PM
maybe it's my tornados unnerving them?

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 01:44 PM
TM smiles at the comment about the tornados

if they only knew.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 01:45 PM
Adan da' Nouta looks at the dead old man, then at the sick patron.
Quick, we need a cleric! Soemthing isn't right here!

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 01:46 PM
TM sits back and watches.


((brb got to run to the bank))

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 01:48 PM
Paige (Tavern NPC, elf female) runs out on the street from Tavern to find a cleric.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 01:54 PM
BM calls out after Paige

Wait, i can... cast healing spells...

she sighs

oh well, CURAJA!!!

A soothing, healing wave spreads through the tavern

anyone still suffering come over and i'll cast esuna...

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:01 PM
Adan da' Nouta turns to BM:

Thank you lady. What about the old man? He's kind of, well, dead.
And not of something natural or a figth, as is usual here.
Could he be cursed and causing all this?

(OOC: is had to keep up with who is who here)

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:02 PM
((Black mage is female... as for keeping track of who is who, you just do eventually...))

let me try...

She concentrates

FULL LIFE!!!

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:05 PM
Paige, having heard Black Mage, enters again.

Are you trying to bring him to life? Great, but if it doesn't work, well have to burn the body so he doesn't spread anything

(OOC: discovered Bm was female right afte I posted. sorry :smallredface: )

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:07 PM
Unfortunatly, the old man is still dead. It seems whatever killed him was powerful. The patron that previously had been holding his stomach is now emptying his stomach onto the floor. Its seems casting a healing spell only made it worse.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:08 PM
((dammit, got simu'd))

She sits down again and takes a long swig of her drink

i don't think i've ever used so much white magic at once... shame i couldn't ressurect him

then she notices the man throwing up

ESUNA!

((for those unfamiliar with final fantasy this removes ALL negative status effects, except for KO))

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:13 PM
Typhoid smiles at the oh so heroic attempts to save the npc's. Oh yes, it could be done, infact every man,woman and child in here could do it, but they would never think of it. They never do... they never do.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:15 PM
Adan da' Nouta turns into a dark, transparent figure.

He makes some gestures tovards the dead old amn and the sick man.
Their shadows grow longer and more prominent.
Shadows creep over all nonmagical lightsources in the room, making the room almost dark

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:17 PM
TM half mumbles half sings quietly to herself:

Scary Mary mortuary,
Scary Mary, the devils fairy,
Scary Mary mortuary,
Scary Mary, the devils fairy......

she trails off...

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:23 PM
Adan da' Nouta casts cure disease on the sick man
(Cure disease = 3rd lvl clerical spell, 5th lvl wizard spell, necromantic school)

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:27 PM
(OOC: quick little offtime to change computer)

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:28 PM
As the spell seeks out the disease in the man body, the is a violent reaction and the disease revolts against the intrusion. slowly, the devils flowers begin to bloom on the mans skin. Death begins to coalesce around the man.

a npc yells CANT YOU SEE YOUR KILLING MY FATHER QUICKER!

TM smiles. She drinks from a flask. This was getting good.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:30 PM
BM turns to the NPC

may i... grant him a painless death?

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:33 PM
I dont want him to die! Why would you ask that. What is wrong with you!


TM thinks to herself: If he only knew, he could save his father right now.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:36 PM
Everything we can do that could heal him we've tried! it seems that it'st him go now, and take away the pain, or leave him to die slowly!

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:38 PM
fine, whatever.
the NPC goes running out the door, tears welling in his eyes.


(( when you try to kill him, make sure it doesnt work, please.))

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:41 PM
((okay, death generally has a low hit rate anyway ^^))

death...

An illusiory reaper appears, as does a small flame from the NPCs body, representing the soul of the NPC, The reaper lifts his scythe and brings it down, It collides with the flame and stops.

huh? a miss...

She tries again, the same happens

must be losing my touch...

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:45 PM
the mans condition halts it progression to death, but the symptons seem to double then quadruple in intensity.

TM sits up and takes notice. This was new, nobody has ever tried that before. TM knew it wouldnt work, but this was an interesting reaction, she must remeber this for the next town.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:47 PM
(OOC: seems like we need a mind-reader, as nothing b the mechanics of at least D&D seems to work)

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:47 PM
BM looks over at TM

you seem intrested...

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 02:50 PM
(( dont worry, i will clue you in on how to save them. but if i do it right now, the story wont be as exciting.))

Yes, I suppose I am, I have never seen this happen before.

the funny thing was, she wasn't lying.

metakirb
2007-07-09, 02:52 PM
BM fals into deadtime

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 02:59 PM
Adan da' Nouta casts a cooling spell, originally designed to cool down drinks on ths still allive victim.
This should cool them down a bit (around 30 degrees celsius), relieving at least their discomfort and pain

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:03 PM
if I only still had command of my magic!

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:07 PM
TM turns completly invisble and walks over the the npc and kisses him lightly on the lips.

The man stiffens and dies.....


TM drifts back to her seat, unnoticed.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:09 PM
(OOC: you remember, Adan has an amulet that let's him see invisible things?)

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:16 PM
((lol then notice me and say something))

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 03:18 PM
all 3 of them undeadtime
Ok explain yourself now
Look, I think your my brother, ok?
Brother, Father, random idiot, Your still nothing to me.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:18 PM
Oh, I'm sorry lady. I didn't know you were related. I'm really sorry for your loss, but i think you now also can be affected with this strange illness. I suggest that you let me take you to a temple where a cleric can see to that you don't get ill.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 03:23 PM
Aier's comm
what....where?......ok. Ill send for ships to come assist you.........shields down?!? Ok just fire at everything they throw at you, and ititiate magnetic base backup shields, and activate black strike.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:23 PM
((haha well played))

Hmm, i think i will be fine.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:27 PM
You are shure, my lady? You look kind of ill. I am really sorry, but have to insist that you led me take you to a temple!

(OOC: Thanx. I have Dm-ed for 9 years, so I have a bit of xp to draw from)

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:30 PM
sensing an opportunity to cause some real havoc in this town, TM extends her hand, the flesh on it slightly spoiled at first glance, at second glance it is perfectly normal.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:30 PM
Adan casts detect magic on TM

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 03:33 PM
Aier's comm
What are we up against?....SSD-sized?! Your joking right?! Oh well, im certain Black Strike will effectively work

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:33 PM
the results seem unclear.

tm looks at the man with sharp piercing eyes

Do you dare cast magic on me?

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 03:34 PM
PM turns to an armadillo. "Mobilize a fleet. We want to be ready when the TDI comes back."

The armadillo nods. Understood.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry that it makes you uncomfortable, but I had to see if you was affected.
Besides, it doesn't hurt, does it?

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:39 PM
i dont like that, but let us go see this cleric of yours.

TM extends her hand again.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 03:39 PM
A man enters the Tavern. He carries a large, rolled-up, poster with him which he begins to put up on the wall.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:45 PM
So far, so good. Now I only have to find a temple
Adan searches mentally for a temple in town

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 03:47 PM
TM watches patiently as another man falls to the floor.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 03:52 PM
Aier's comm
What? Abort Black Strike? Fine, but your failure will not be tolerated.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 03:55 PM
I regret to inform all that I at present am unable to detect a temple in our proximity. Is there present anyone here that know of such a facility?

Draken
2007-07-09, 04:01 PM
Draken undeadtimes and and begins wondering about the woman that jumped on his Nullblade.

He fails to understand the motive any would have to throw itself into nothingness, tha makes him angry, and with not a single word, he crashes the blade in a table, teleporting away with no care if the table is intact or destroyed.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:02 PM
Who was that?
None of your concern
Exactly!

Tiben
2007-07-09, 04:03 PM
Tiben wakes up and seeing nobody he knows uses a scroll of locate friends, then pops out of existance

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 04:07 PM
TM continues to wait, wathing her curse swirl about the customers.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:10 PM
Adan da' Nouta (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2844554&postcount=493)cast detect magic on the room, detecting the nature of any magic closer to him than the walls.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:12 PM
Aier's comm ((btw you can hear what he says))
Ok i want to talk to this a55hole. Can you patch me in through the comm?.......AGAIN?!?! Sith's Blood!! Superbly upgraded everything and we cant get a decent comm system?! :smallannoyed:

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:12 PM
I suggest for everyone to evacuate.
Adan goes to the door of the tavern

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:13 PM
Evacuate? Why?

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:14 PM
At the door, he turns to TM and says:
Young lady, please let me escort you to a temple of yur chosing, where a cleric of your fate can take care of you. The air here is clearly poisonous for all of us.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:20 PM
Sir, please observe all the people dead on the floor. We don't know what caused it, but they don't respond to any magical cure we've tried

Artemis97
2007-07-09, 04:20 PM
The golden construct, Asteros, walks into the tavern, looking around.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:22 PM
Poisonous? I wouldnt know. I wear this helmit for a reason, not just because it looks really badass.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 04:22 PM
for the third and final time, TM extends her hand to the man.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 04:28 PM
The man finishes putting up the rather large poster in the tavern. On it is a very large and detailed picture of Osnagard (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2624942&postcount=460) followed by


WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE!
For the deaths of twenty-one marines.
10,000 GP BOUNTY!
To be given by the Royal Navy at the Fisherman's Cove.

{underneath this are smaller pictures of other guildmembers from left to right; Pewent, Tiben, Artemis, and Raril}

Capture of associates of said murderer will also be rewarded 1,000 GP each.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:31 PM
Adan tries to grab TMs hand, and steps in front of her

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 04:31 PM
(Can you cite how Artemis is involved in this?)

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:32 PM
*sniff sniff* hmm where did this gas come from?
Sir? The man says this gas is poisonous, I think you'll need protection.
The stormtrooper pulls out another stormtrooper helmit
Good idea!
Aier puts it on

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 04:35 PM
TM latches onto adans hand, nails pressing deep into his flesh

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 04:39 PM
(( Quick recap:

At the citizens Rally, Osnagard killed marines with his skeletons and death bell (he also killed AK and himself but they were able to get out of death). Afterwards, AK gave him an offer which he did not answer too because of deadtime. They put him on the ships sickbay and allowed him to leave peacefully provided that he goes by the creek to negotiate a deal. Secretly, a ninja was following him. When they made it to the castle the guild attacked him, after which he was released. After reporting these event to AK, they set out plans to irradiate the crime ring he was involved in. They linked Artemis and the others as members and as a measurement to have them all killed, they put up this wanted poster for them. ))

Emperor Ing
2007-07-09, 04:39 PM
((deadtiming))

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 04:40 PM
(And Artemis had him released rather than killed.)

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 04:46 PM
(( Not the point. They're attempt is to get as many forces to join them as possible. Osnagard didn't comply, and now they're destroying the entire faction for remaining neutral as to show others what will happen to them and so that they won't have any loose cannons floating about. ))

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 04:49 PM
(So you'd prefer an enemy over an innocent bystander?)

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:50 PM
Auch!
Please, my lady, please be carefull. That was painfull!

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 04:50 PM
(( They don't view it that way. ))

The man who put up the poster quickly leaves in a hurry.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 04:52 PM
TM loosens her grip, but ever so slightly...

she stands up ready to follow Adan.

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:53 PM
The disease in this room ahs to be affecting you also, since you attack me in this way.
Adan casts dispell magic, cure disease and remove curse on TM

Narmoth
2007-07-09, 04:54 PM
Adan tries to lead Tm out on the street (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48772&page=20).

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 04:56 PM
TM follows

Artemis97
2007-07-09, 05:04 PM
Asteros walks up to the wanted poster, and points to Raril's picture. "I know this man, he is no more."

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 05:05 PM
John walks over to the poster, and, if no one stops him, takes it down and pockets it. He plans to shred it later with his yo-yo.

Artemis97
2007-07-09, 05:24 PM
Asteros deadtimes.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 06:00 PM
Typhoid Mary drifts invisibly in, dragging Adans body. Unseen she leaps into the rafters and begins to silently nail him to the beams. 7,8,9,10..31,32,33 the nails continue to pierce the dead flesh of Adan's corpse. The body is hidden by the darkness and smoke in the tavern... TM drifts down and takes a seat in the corner.

(Edit)

TM peeled her flesh back, looking at the tendons as she flexed her fingers. The blight was spreading and taking over her body. In light of the past few weeks, this was going to be fun. Damn it was hot. So very hot, maybe it was just the heat of her rotting flesh maybe it was the sun outside. But nevertheless the heat hung to her with a vengeance. Typhoid Mary reached a hand up wipe her brow and watched as her face just fell to the floor. Now, it is an odd thing to see ones own flesh detached from the body, let alone your face... But it seemed that Typhoid Mary was used to this and calmly reattached her face.

Osnagard
2007-07-09, 07:17 PM
Sorry wakes up and heads out of the tavern.

Tiben
2007-07-09, 07:43 PM
Tiben teleports into the bar looking very afraid
she out smarted a god, you can't outsmart a god, it just not right.
he grabs a bottle of ale and downs it
how can you do that....
he rambles on for a while

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 07:48 PM
the blood from adan drips onto the counter infront of tiben.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 07:50 PM
John awakens as Draklor and Cyrus walks in. John looks at the dead bodies.
Typhoid. Not usual in these parts.
He turns to TM.
What's your name?

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 07:52 PM
((umm you really arent supposed to be able to see me.))

"Mary"

Tiben
2007-07-09, 07:53 PM
Tiben falls into deadtime on the pool of blood

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 07:53 PM
(Those things don't work on kids. And John is a Kid 20. Literally.)

Got a last name?

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 07:56 PM
"Mallon"

TM turns back to her drink, a festering cup of.... well something.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 08:44 PM
Rex, after loosing track of time, (Holy @#$%, when you're over 800 years old, 3 days seems like tree seconds), his Red Eye drifts over to TM, he grins in some strange acknoledgements, and conitinues to ignore her.

"God, look at this crowd, I hope I don't catch anything."

blackout
2007-07-09, 08:45 PM
Moose just looks around, bored.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 08:48 PM
A guy looks at the poster. "10,000 gp? Wow! I could use that money! I wonder how I would catch him?"

blackout
2007-07-09, 08:52 PM
..........GAH! BORED! :smallfurious:

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 08:54 PM
PM smiles at Moose, displaying all the innocence Belkar manifests when his teeth aren't showing and he isn't stabbing something.

"If you would like employment, the leader of my organization is right over there." He gestures at Rex, and goes over if Moose does.

blackout
2007-07-09, 08:55 PM
Depends, what's the job call for, and what's it pay?

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-07-09, 08:56 PM
Samson, revitalized from his long break, walks into the Tavern, sipping some tea slowly from his cup.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 08:57 PM
A woman stops by. "Um, sir? It's not polite to shout like that. Would you like to buy a muffin? They're homemade!"

The guy looking at the poster comments "Gee, if I had more time on my hands and was willing to put my life on the line I could catch this bad guy, turn him in, and buy myself a boat!"

blackout
2007-07-09, 08:58 PM
Pff. A boat? Place your standards higher, man, get yourself a battleship. Heh. No one'd be messing with ya. And I'd buy a muffin, but I don't have any local currency, sorry ma'am.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-07-09, 08:59 PM
Samson turns to the woman "Can I have a muffin?"

PirateMonk
2007-07-09, 09:00 PM
"Ask Rex."

((Deadtime. :smallannoyed: ))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:01 PM
"Here," Rex purchases the Muffin for Moose.

"How stealthy are you?"

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:03 PM
Like a bull in a china shop. :smallannoyed: My skills are piloting space-capable fightercraft.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:06 PM
"Err... Let's see, is that because you have an affinity for Speed or for Mechanics?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 09:07 PM
"Why sure. They're only 4gp each."

"A battleship? Ya, I could see that. Captain So'n'so the pirate of the high seas!" he laughs "But I'd probably just buy a boat and use the rest to buy my wife a mansion. With a ship you have to get so many crew members and learn sailing and-"

"Muffin?" the woman asks.

"Why certainly." he buys one himself and starts eating it.

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:09 PM
Both. I was the best fighter-pilot in the Alliance military. Shot down 70 Coalition fighters on my first two missions. Oh, and a capital ship. Singlehandedly. The rest of my missions? Racked up even more kills. I think before my last mission I had a record of about...1500 fighters, 600 bombers, and 20 capital ships, all killed single-handed.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:13 PM
"My positions here aren't for preparing for war. When people prepare for offense, they often go on the offensive. To prevent war, I'm assigning people localized spots within the community, if they want them. Let's see, dilivery man is availible, or do you think you can run a tune up shop? A Steam Punk town is still pretty cool, eh?"

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:15 PM
Yeeeeeah, uh, I'll have to turn ya down on that. I only worked on ships before, and even then, I had trained technicians helping me out.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-07-09, 09:18 PM
Samson buys a muffin and begins to munch down on it. Barging into the conversation with the proverbial crowbar "You now, I was once a Pilot of the 21st Cavalry Division of the Republic of Erasode. I had quite a few kills myself."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:22 PM
"Well, just remember, a functional community builds it feilds before it builds it's wall. For the town to grow again, we need people who can put thier backs into some good ol' fashion labor. Think about what threads last the longest? Are they the 'Protectors' of the town? Tell me, how long did they last? Or TDL, does it seem they have a high position amongst commoners? No, the ones who are the best her are the temples and Taverns, since they involve Drinking Religiosly.

Everyone wants to be the tough guy or the wiseguy. It just doesn't work that way."

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:24 PM
TM makes a motion with her hand. Invisible wisp of her deadly vapor streak away from her and seek out another victim.


"Muffins? some one said something about muffins?"

the ethereal tedrils find a young lady sitting alone in the corner and starts to carress her hair before seeping into her nostrils...

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 09:26 PM
The woman walks over to the her. "Muffins! Right here, only 4 gp each."

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:29 PM
Well, I'm strictly a fighter. I was drafted when I was 14. More or less, it's all I know.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:30 PM
TM purchases a muffin. nobody seems to notice that started to mold slightly as she touched it.


The young NPC woman in the corner starts coughing, bits of flesh flying from her lips into her hands.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:32 PM
"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find something for you to do. What is it that you want to do? I don't care about what they made you do, or what they thought you were best at."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 09:32 PM
The guy who was looking at the poster sees this. "Someone get a doctor!" He shouts as he rushes over to the woman.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:35 PM
TM smiles that all familar smile, you know, the one that was forged in hell and what not.

The young woman falls to the ground, her body wracked the the passion of her coughing, thats when everyone noticed the blood coming from her ears, and even more disturbingly, from her eyes.

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:40 PM
"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find something for you to do. What is it that you want to do? I don't care about what they made you do, or what they thought you were best at."

...Y'know, I really don't know. I always wanted to be an explorer, what with FTL travel and all that being perfected when I younger.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 09:43 PM
The man picks up the woman and sees her bleeding from her ears and eyes. He puts his hand over her breath and then tries to feel a pulse on her hand.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 09:45 PM
A guy looks at the poster. "10,000 gp? Wow! I could use that money! I wonder how I would catch him?"

(Actually, John tore that poster down a while ago.)

John awakens from deadtime.
I think I've found the source of all this typhoid. It's her.
He points to Mary.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:47 PM
"Explorer, Eh? You know how to read a map? How about write one?"

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 09:48 PM
(( Whoops! Didn't read that. ))

Rather then take the time to edit his posts as to explain how the poster was up when it was clearly taken down, A_K announces "A wizard did it!" and it is as though everything makes logical sense.

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:49 PM
Yeah, writing a star map saved my ass once.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:49 PM
The woman is limp and there is no pulse to be found. She is... dead.

TM looks at her accuser. She quickly nulls her curse, To the normal eye she looks like a proper young lady.

"Good sire, you dare make accusation of me, daughter of King Troulfer?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 09:50 PM
"How about something more... terrestrial? You know, down to earth?"

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 09:51 PM
(You're calling a 7-year old "sir"?)

It makes sense. That woman was perfectly healthy until you touched her, then she goes and dies. It's obviously coming from you.
John tightens the grip on his yo-yo.

blackout
2007-07-09, 09:52 PM
Hmm...Nope. He slurps his coffee.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:53 PM
"I never once touched that woman. Now leave me alone."

a few NPCs nod in agreement.

Never touched her....

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 09:55 PM
Yes you did. Most people can't see the etheral plane and the Material plane at the same time, but they aren't really that different. I can see them both.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:56 PM
TM ignores the accusations of the boy.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 09:59 PM
John deadtimes.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-09, 09:59 PM
The man drops her to the floor. A few DELTA force police officers (rebels) pick up her corpse and leave Trog's.

"We'll take it from here." they say as they leave.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 09:59 PM
(( lol you keep deadtiming right when its going to get interesting))

TM look innocently at the body

what happened?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 10:02 PM
Magtok wanders into the tavern. An odd reddish fog surrounds him for a brief moment, and then disappears, as he takes a seat and orders a Black Shadow.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 10:06 PM
Suddenly, TM lets out a laugh. It lloks like that little present she left in last village just completed its job. 74. 74 more to her growing list....

blackout
2007-07-09, 10:09 PM
Moose falls into deadtime.

((Night all. :smallbiggrin: ))

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-09, 10:17 PM
tm goes into to deadtime.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 10:39 PM
Magtok glances over at TM as she laughs, and then wonders to himself what could possibly be so funny. He then sits around and drinks, hoping that there's still another not dead-timed person left in the tavern.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 10:53 PM
Vespe walks in, sits down at Magtoks table and pours out a shot of whiskey, then shrugs, and drinks the whole bottle.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 10:55 PM
John undeadtimes, and walks over to Vespe, still playing with his yo-yo.
Want a drinking contest?

(John's 7.)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:01 PM
Vespe giggles a bit, then falls over laughing.
Wiping a tear from his eye, he says
Are you serious?

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:03 PM
John orders a keg of DLB, and drains it in one go. He doesn't evem look mildly effected.
Yes.

(Everyone knows kids are demons! And demons are immune to alchohol.)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:06 PM
Vespe orders a Constitution Crushing Wine mixed with a DLB and guzzles it down.
You're on.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:07 PM
John orders everything mixed. He chugs it.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 11:08 PM
Magtok looks at the two, and then shakes his head, knowing that a drunken Vespe can only hlead to disaster.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:09 PM
Vespe orders a tankard of what appears to be pure alcohol and chugs it.

He appears to be unaffected.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:11 PM
John laughs, orders the same, and puts a few truckloads of what is obviously a combination of powdered alchohol and pure caffine in it, and chugs it. He starts to vibrate from the caffine.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:12 PM
Vespe frowns a bit, and then whispers something into Cosmo's ear, who's eyes widen.
Your funeral.
A few minutes later, a small shot glass appears.
Behold, my friends, the strongest drink in the multiverse.
Vespe gives a drop to an NPC, who dies of alcohol poisoning.
He downs the glass.
He starts to look a tad woozy.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:14 PM
John get a keg of it, and chugs it. Apparantly, that caffine had a purpose, as John is still for from drunk.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:16 PM
Vespe orders a keg as well, and drinks it.
He is now completely and utterly drunk.
Haha, yousssssssssh sutid kidzsh ant gnt tnhing on meh.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 11:16 PM
Magtok pauses for a moment, and wonders why Cosmo is even serving drinks to minors in the first place. He considers reporting the NPC, but then remembers that having someone arrested would make him a hypocrite.

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:18 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll, whaaaaaat eeeeeelseeeee iiiiiiiiis theeeeereeeeee toooooo driiiink?
It's clear that John isn't suffering from drunkenness, but caffine overload.

(I just had a horrible thought. Drunk Vespe with this much caffine:smalleek: !)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:20 PM
Vespe hugs Magtok.
You, yoush know somthng Maggy? Yoush my besssttt frinnnd....

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:30 PM
John joins in. Everyone touching him is under the effect of a Blur spell, due to the vibration.
Groooooouuuuup huuuuuuuug!

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 11:31 PM
Get off of me!

Magtok tries to squirm away from Vespe and the kid, shoving his shoulder into Vespe's face, and his elbow into the bard's chest.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:33 PM
Vespe is easily pushed off, due to his horrible drunkenness.
Oh fine. Yoush cn kjst say oyou dont wanna hugs..

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:35 PM
John is pushed off.
IIIIIIII'm Jooooooooooohn. Whooooooooo aaaaaaareeeeeeeee yoooooouuuuuuu twooooooooo?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-09, 11:37 PM
I'm Magtok, local cyborg and second in command of the group that rules this Town. You, on the other hand, are a law-breaking drunken child, suffering from the effects of both a stimulant and depressant at the same time. Clearly, there's something wrong with you.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-09, 11:40 PM
((We rule the Town? Cooooool.))
Who amh I?

Keledrath
2007-07-09, 11:47 PM
Waaaaaaaaas thaaaaaaaat aaaaaan iiiiiiinsuuuuuult?
As he speaks, his yo-yo gets very big, and grows spikes and blades.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-07-09, 11:53 PM
"Yeah, sure, Magtok gets the Militant wing, while I work on civic work.

Turns out that the state of the town is actually of my interests."

With that, Rex sorts through a few more papers.

Draken
2007-07-10, 12:13 AM
Mitharion goes in and orders cosmo to give him a pipe leading to the deposits of Beer of Annihilation.

Good night you two.

He keeps drinking the beer while talking.

Keledrath
2007-07-10, 12:16 AM
John sips it, puts in some caffine for taste, and chugs every last drop.

Typhoid Mary
2007-07-10, 12:49 AM
TM undeadtimes.

she slips out a small syringe and takes 50 cc of Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater and injects it straight into her left eye...

TM dead times.

metakirb
2007-07-10, 02:59 AM
BM undeadtimes and teleports out

Emperor Ing
2007-07-10, 04:53 AM
((Undeadtime))

metakirb
2007-07-10, 04:54 AM
BM teleports back, having checked a few things, then she notices the tornados from yestreday are still spinning around and dispells them

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-10, 06:30 AM
Another man enters the Tavern, sees the wanted poster down, and puts up a new one exactly the same as before (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2855243&postcount=125), only this time he casts an adhesive spell wish causes the poster to be stuck to the wall; even a strong man should have trouble taking it down. He goes and leaves the tavern.

Emperor Ing
2007-07-10, 06:38 AM
The stormtrooper looks at the poster
What the hell is GP?!
Pause for a moment
Oh, thats the local currency
Do they take credits?
I dont think they will
Oh, they will. The Galactic Empire can be VERRY persuasive!

metakirb
2007-07-10, 10:18 AM
BM walks out

Keledrath
2007-07-10, 10:39 AM
The stormtrooper looks at the poster
What the hell is GP?!
Pause for a moment
Oh, thats the local currency
Do they take credits?
I dont think they will
Oh, they will. The Galactic Empire can be VERRY persuasive!

(No, he doesn't look at the poster, as it is currently scrunched up in John's pocket.)

PirateMonk
2007-07-10, 10:41 AM
((Post 230.))

Keledrath
2007-07-10, 10:43 AM
John goes over, and, if no one stops him, takes down the new poster as well.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-10, 10:46 AM
John will discover that the poster is much harder to take down then before due to being stuck onto the wall by magic.

Keledrath
2007-07-10, 10:47 AM
John just imagines the magic isint there.

(The imagination of a child should not be underestimated. John is actually able to remove magic through imagination.)

metakirb
2007-07-10, 10:49 AM
((hey thatr puts a 1000GP bounty on Dees head, and he doesn't have a clue what its for and neither do i...))

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-10, 10:52 AM
John has no knowledge of the magic and therefore cannot will it away. It would be more likely to think that it was stuck there by glue.

(( @metakirb: :smallconfused: what?))

metakirb
2007-07-10, 10:56 AM
((it says all associates of the named in it, assuming thats generally the thieves guild, that puts a bounty and waddle dees head, and i don't know what its for and neither does he...))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-07-10, 10:58 AM
Vespe undeadtimes and runs out into the streets.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-10, 10:59 AM
(( Answered here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2855300&postcount=130) ))

metakirb
2007-07-10, 11:04 AM
Bm teleports in, slightly exhausted

puss in boots
2007-07-10, 11:55 AM
The elven child unfreezes from dead time and curls her black hair around her fingers. She eyes everyone with her violet eyes.

metakirb
2007-07-10, 11:57 AM
BM looks over at the elven child

hello

puss in boots
2007-07-10, 12:01 PM
The child jumps at the voice but isn't shy. Who are you? Her eyes stare at her. They are clouded over like a blind persons but the intense staring signifies she is far from blind. A few clouds drift lazily in through the window. She flicks her hand at them and they drift down to her.

metakirb
2007-07-10, 12:04 PM
((BM is female))

i go by black mage, not my real name of course

puss in boots
2007-07-10, 12:09 PM
((Sorry))

She regards BM for a moment and then replys Wynd. As in the wind ruffels through the leaves. Everyone called me wind and I hate it. She stares a moment longer then turns her head away to the clouds which form a very fancy chair that she sits in. It is decorated with things a child would love.

metakirb
2007-07-10, 12:13 PM
((i don't mind, i've had to change BM, used to be male so alot of people are confused about it))

nice to meet you wynd

puss in boots
2007-07-10, 12:16 PM
Wynd seems unsure of what to say so she just flicks her hand and a plate arrives. A CLOUD plate, that floats in front of her. She munches on a cloud muffin. Then she remembers that she was talking to BM and asks You want one? Their delicious.