PDA

View Full Version : Original System The Masks Custom Campaign

Sketchy123
2016-09-19, 11:20 AM
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to talk a little about my latest d and d campaign I started with a few close friends. It started off with each player getting a letter from a mysterious Omar and the first session is all about the players getting to the specified town to meet with him. Along the way, one party that met up consisting of two Zealorans (spartan like people) ran into some bandits. The one player rolled the first 20 of the game in an amazing dodge and the strike met for him impaled another bandit. He then rolled a 1 and ended up tripping and dropping his sword. The bandit coming at him promptly smashed his back with his hammer and he took massive damage. The rest was pretty bland until one player went in to a bar and attempting to get information, got in a drinking contest and ended up getting a satyr drunk to high heaven and passing out with a lit lamp falling on his head. My players had such a laughing riot that we had to pause the game for about 5 minutes. Eventually a group decided to rob a store, and yatta, yatta, yatta they finally are near the town they needed to get to. Everyone in the party except one ha grouped up with another player at this point. Ill keep you guys updated for our next game session.