PDA

View Full Version : Prank Ideas?

Xerillum
2007-07-14, 11:48 AM
OK, so I need an idea for a massive prank. The situation: I bragged to my friends that I am the best prankster amongst the class at my school. They bet me that I couldn't pull a prank on a mutually hated person during the first semester of 8th grade. I have the summer, but I'm stuck on the actual prank to be pulled. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a prank?

Ceres
2007-07-14, 11:53 AM
First you should probably tell us why he/she is "mutually hated". Don't want to be part of anything morally wrong here.

Xerillum
2007-07-14, 12:09 PM
She is a [Scrubbed] jerk to everyone, stuck up, and plain intolerant of people who like Star Wars, comic books, or people who like D&D. And she started it! I could rant for hours. If Balesirion were active on these boards anymore, he could add to it. And she put firecrackers :smallannoyed: in my locker :smallmad: and blamed it on my friend. :smallfurious:

reorith
2007-07-14, 12:40 PM
hmm...

be really nice to her and gain her trust. stick up for her when people harass her and call her a fudging jerk. then one day, with out warning, go back to normal. :)

Ceres
2007-07-14, 12:40 PM
She is a mother fudging jerk to everyone, stuck up, and plain intolerant of people who like Star Wars, comic books, or people who like D&D. And she started it! I could rant for hours. If Balesirion were active on these boards anymore, he could add to it. And she put firecrackers :smallannoyed: in my locker :smallmad: and blamed it on my friend. :smallfurious:

So it's revenge then, is it? Sorry, can't help you, man. You should probably think about talking this through with her instead. Sorry I'm no fun, but studying psychology has made it harder for me to hurt people :smalltongue:

Well, ok. Sometimes people deserve it, but I'm probably not the one to judge here. Think it through, and try to keep it mild if you go through with it. I'm sure you can find a better prankster here somewhere :smallsmile:

Warshrike
2007-07-14, 01:15 PM
NOTE: This post should be ignored by everyone who exists on the planet known as 'Earth'

Multi-Parters/Over-A-Weekers allowed??

Never underestimate the classics. I'm 16 and I think I know a thing or two, as half of my year doesn't want me coming to school during April. Yeah, I decided a Day wasn't enough, for Warshrike, it's April: Fools Month. Starring Rob Schneider!!

Have you got '1337M4D' editing skillz?? Photoes or Videos heavily edited.
Are you psychotic?? Stab her in the Kidneys and blame a celebrity. Tom Cruise is my favourite excuse for Kidney Stabbings.
Find out her Myspace/Bebo/Myyearbook/etc and aquire some photoes. Using these, create a false Myspace/Bebo/Myyearbook/etc and MSN/AIM/etc address. Act like her. Fraud is fun. My ex girlfriend did this to me to find out if I was cheating on her. The difference is, YOU don't have to let anyone know it's not her. Act like a body for money kind of person.
Fill he house with Fleas. These can be obtained from your neighberhood mutt.
Slime is always good. Use your imagination.
Religion can often be used cruelly. Along with Microphones if possible. hehe, silly girl though I was God... Then again, we did also make her runaway screaming about Drop Bears...
Get a Ninja outfit and stink bombs. You know what to do.,
Hell, drop the Ninja outfit. Noone likes smelling bad, or people who do.
Never underestimate a bucket on a door. Especially if it both smells AND slimes, at once!!
Napalm. Lots and lots of Napalm.
But seriously, Fire Alarms/Smoke is great.
Get some friends in on your prank. Blood Capsules+Metallic/Painted Cap Gun. Maybe something to explain why it sounds fake, too :P Pillows are good.

I remember one April Fools Month I took an old, spare uniform. I gashed it up, took some Red/Maroon paint and splashed it here and there, wore a bit of fake stuff that looks like torn Flesh, and hid the torn uniform in the schools toilets. I then asked to go to the toilet and quickly got changed into my 'mauled' clothing, before running back into the room screaming, falling over and dying. Once more, Blood Capsules can work a charm. And of course, Depending on locale try an animal name such as "Bear", "Tiger" or "Tom Cruise". As long as it's something that comes in Rabid form, you'll be right.

May the force of the Prankster be with you, and my vulgar, petty and, let's face it, rather mediocre and pathetic pranks be with you.

Xerillum
2007-07-14, 01:24 PM
Nice... [Insert Evil Laugh Here] Chemical/Biological War on Terror Idiocy...

I'm da Rogue!
2007-07-14, 01:45 PM
:xykon: I think I just had an evilgasm.
:roach: Hell yeah

Dihan
2007-07-14, 03:37 PM
Stretch cling-film over the toilet?

Jack Squat
2007-07-14, 04:07 PM
crickets in her locker. Not those small ones you get from pet shops for lizard food either...the big ones you get at bait shops.

Superglue on her seat

Nitrogen Tri-iodide on the top of her locker door (Caution: this stuff is extremely shock sensitive when dry...actually with you being in 8th grade, I'd advise against this one in favor of the crickets)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-07-14, 06:29 PM
The best pranks involve Post-it notes.

SDF
2007-07-14, 06:38 PM
Just a thought, you shouldn't brag that you are the best at something if you can't think of any ideas.

Midnight Son
2007-07-14, 06:45 PM
I find that pranking people is only a good idea if you like said people and they like you. If it's someone you don't like, its not called a prank. Its called being mean. If you want to prove your awesome pranking skills, prank the people you're trying to prove it to.

dehro
2007-07-14, 06:50 PM
Stretch cling-film over the toilet?

ewwwwwwwww

Gaelbert
2007-07-14, 06:53 PM
Using these, create a false Myspace/Bebo/Myyearbook/etc and MSN/AIM/etc address. Act like her.

My friends did that to me once with a myspace. They used pictures from when I had short hair and looked really, really bad. I was at summer camp when that happened and didn't get a chance to correct it for a week.

Spartan_Samuel
2007-07-14, 08:45 PM
Pshaw dude, I advice against partaking in any of pre-high school political prank-having. Seriously, it makes for some bad history to get over.

Xerillum
2007-07-14, 09:22 PM
I have a gallon of liquid stench now! She's going to smell like something that's dead now! And, I'm better than anyone else, since they asked me all the time. They used up my pranks. The prank I'm doing hasn't been used in the school before by any of us ((The class of 2012)). That's why it has to be good.

SDF
2007-07-14, 09:24 PM
I find that pranking people is only a good idea if you like said people and they like you. If it's someone you don't like, its not called a prank. Its called being mean. If you want to prove your awesome pranking skills, prank the people you're trying to prove it to.

I completely agree with this. Be the bigger person, not the fool.

Jack Squat
2007-07-14, 09:27 PM
I have a gallon of liquid stench now! She's going to smell like something that's dead now! And, I'm better than anyone else, since they asked me all the time. They used up my pranks. The prank I'm doing hasn't been used in the school before by any of us ((The class of 2012)). That's why it has to be good.

that's horribly uninventive. Why not just stick an electric whoopie cusion under her chair or spray her with disappearing ink.

If you're the best, then I'm extremely disappointed in your class.

Delaney Gale
2007-07-15, 12:33 AM
Heh, I as a rule only prank my friends. ^^ My friend Scott refused to go to the most awesome social event at our college (a drag dance), and I'd warned him I'd do something nasty if he didn't go.

So I went, had a great time, then came back and started plotting.

My dear friend and provider of illicit vodka happens to be both female and fond of frilly underwear. Scott's roommate and Scott have a Spy vs. Spy dynamic going on. Scott's suitemate is my little brother. Scott foolishly volunteered to go buy soda for game night. I "went to see a computer game Scott's roommate was playing". Scott's roommate "stumbled" and opened his underwear drawer... and the rest, as they say, was history.

That being said, I'd suggest picking the lock on her locker and switching out all of her stuff for some entirely unflattering things. Not illegal things, just things that would reflect poorly on her in her peer group. Like CDs of bands that would be considered silly or childish. And picture books.

Extra_Crispy
2007-07-15, 03:46 AM
*Way back when I was in high school* (in a toothless old man voice) *A friend got into a kids locker took out all his books and stuffed the locker with golf balls*

the funny part was the kid was short, about 5 foot and had a top locker. The locks of which were above his head. This caused the golf balls to rain onto his head instead of just around him. Extremely funny.

Another one was we electricly charged a persons locker. Not enough to hurt but it tingled quite a bit. Someone set of a police issue smoke canaster, more of a prank on everyone, we had to stand outside for half a day because the fire alarms would not stop going off. When there was a class that was assigned seating we electrically charged the bolts in the plastic seats (again just a tingle), we cut the legs just enough that when a person sat in it it would collapse. Being knowledgable about cars I have done wierd stuff to cars but only if I could COMPLETELY fix it with little effort. Stuff like removing coil wires and other minor easy to fix things. Have put vasoline all over a persons locker, very hard to open, then when they finally do they find that their books have vasoline on them too. Glueing a persons locker closed, filling their locker with jello, a large water balloon that was rigged to pop when they opened the locker door. As you had to dress in certain cloths for P.E. your street cloths were left in lockers also. We took one kids and pinned them to the ceiling.

My whole physics class used a static electricity generator to and the class to shock people as they walked past the class room. The whole school started avoiding that door like the plague even when we were not there.

Other than the golf ball prank the others were done to friends as a way of kidding nothing harmful or mean just funny.

Yiel
2007-07-15, 04:11 AM
Is she your friend?

If yes? Prank away.

If no? Leave it. You will be the one being "a jerk, stuck up, and plain intolerant of people" who don't share your interests.

A prank is something both parties will find amusing in retrospect.

Thrawn183
2007-07-16, 05:43 PM
Ice water + hot shower = horrific screams. People I know have used cold cans of coke. I've always wanted to see somebody do it with a small trashcan full of ice water.

Zephra
2007-07-16, 07:09 PM
OK, so I need an idea for a massive prank. The situation: I bragged to my friends that I am the best prankster amongst the class at my school. They bet me that I couldn't pull a prank on a mutually hated person during the first semester of 8th grade. I have the summer, but I'm stuck on the actual prank to be pulled. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a prank?

that's rotten.

A) don't brag about what you can't do

B) I'm assuming you've never been in a "mutually hated" situation, have you. I have, and belive me, it's punisment enough. Heck, they didn't even have a good reason for hating me...

iamkoolerthanu
2007-07-16, 07:17 PM
that's rotten.

B) I'm assuming you've never been in a "mutually hated" situation, have you. I have, and belive me, it's punisment enough. Heck, they didn't even have a good reason for hating me...

That is very true. If the person was mean, rude, stuckup, and not hated by everyone, it would be completely different. Trust me, I have a sister who was hated by everyone because of reasons I do not feel like telling you, but it wasn't pretty, the kind of stuff they did to her...

So if I were you, and this person is hated by everyone like you say, than don't prank her, no matter what your freinds say.

StickMan
2007-07-16, 07:30 PM
NO. Just don't, its not worth it trust me hear I remember the good old days of geek hood in 8th grade, (by good I mean I was the most picked on kid in my middle school, and I'm not the only one who thinks this my friends will tell you the same thing but that is neither here nor there...) any way looking back I understand why people acted the way they did and how wanting to take revenge though natural is just sinking to there level.

Just don't do it. Look I know your in 8th grade now and it sounds like a good idea but when you look back on it in a few years you will most likely feel like a jerk.

Ranis
2007-07-16, 07:47 PM
Ignoring morality, get three pigs, and spraypaint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them. Let them loose in the school.

You'll have officials looking all over the place for Pig #3. =P

ForzaFiori
2007-07-16, 08:08 PM
Ignoring morality, get three pigs, and spraypaint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them. Let them loose in the school.

old.
old, but good.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-07-16, 08:13 PM
Call her house, making sure you get her parents. "Hello, this is Mr. Delux's male escourt service confirming your appointment with two of our finest gentmen callers for *slight pause* <her first and last name>. Is this reservation correct?"

RAGE KING!
2007-07-16, 08:15 PM
i never prank people. i suck at it. I prefer to gain peoples trust, frinedship etc. then exploit the hell out of them...i'm good at it too...

[QUOTE=RAGE KING!;2860195]Hey,i try to live up to my sig.[QUOTE]

zeratul
2007-07-16, 08:25 PM
that's rotten.

Actually Zephra this girl is probably fairly popular. Remember she is intolorent twords nerds, like most popular people. So probably not the same thing as you, most of the popular people probably like her.

Ok kid here's the thing, your gonna get susspended when you're caught, and believe me you will be. most pranks involving buckets of slime have lots of potential to go horribly horribly wrong.

Also it's still pretty mean.

Quincunx
2007-07-17, 12:42 PM
Despite the glory of physical pranks (see also the long-buried housesitting thread in this forum, and whatever senior-year prank threads there were), a social prank is going to have more impact and fewer repercussions. Target is fourteen and female, and that's a raw combination. In fact, the rawness is so bad that just making her view herself from the outside might qualify as a prank. Any chance of recording her nastiness and playing it back in the middle of class? Standard-sized sheets of paper with her picture and captioned with one of her less pleasant quotes, tacked up around the school?

mudbunny
2007-07-17, 01:45 PM
Don't.
Just don't.

While playing a prank on this girl may get you lots of cool points with your friends, the end result can only be pain and suffering. As someone who suffered through his share of "pranks" as a child, trust me on this. No good can come out of it.

Arang
2007-07-17, 02:02 PM

This is so old that by now, a much more effective prank is to get four pigs and paint the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 on them, then let 1, 2 and 4 loose at one end of the school, then number 3 at the other end, half an hour later. By then, all the other three pigs will have been found.

Zephra
2007-07-17, 02:20 PM
Actually Zephra this girl is probably fairly popular. Remember she is intolorent towards nerds, like most popular people. So probably not the same thing as you; most of the popular people probably like her.

okay, I'm a heck of a lot more simpathetic now. I'm still don't like revenge, but if you have to do something, do this:

Any chance of recording her nastiness and playing it back in the middle of class? Standard-sized sheets of paper with her picture and captioned with one of her less pleasant quotes, tacked up around the school?

edit:

and,

This is so old that by now, a much more effective prank is to get four pigs and paint the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 on them, then let 1, 2 and 4 loose at one end of the school, then number 3 at the other end, half an hour later. By then, all the other three pigs will have been found.

where's he supposed to get 4 pigs?

Swedish chef
2007-07-17, 04:27 PM
Don't.
Just don't.

While playing a prank on this girl may get you lots of cool points with your friends, the end result can only be pain and suffering. As someone who suffered through his share of "pranks" as a child, trust me on this. No good can come out of it.

I know what you mean. But this girl does not seem to be the one who is always pranked or bullied, tather the oposite. She seems to be the kind of girl who pranks, bullies and preys upon others to improve her own status and "cool points". I would say go pranking but do only one and do it right. I think it was Quincunx who suggested a social prank. Something like letting her see what she is all about. That's a great idea. But as I said. Only one and avoid physical stuff.

Tom_Violence
2007-07-17, 04:49 PM
Actually Zephra this girl is probably fairly popular. Remember she is intolorent twords nerds, like most popular people. So probably not the same thing as you, most of the popular people probably like her.

Ok kid here's the thing, your gonna get susspended when you're caught, and believe me you will be. most pranks involving buckets of slime have lots of potential to go horribly horribly wrong.

By god that's impressively narrow. She doesn't like nerds, so she's probably popular and thus a fair target for whatever you can throw at her? Because its so unlikely that someone would dislike nerds, and yet not have loads of friends at the same time? Or is it rather a case of 'she's against us, so ler her have it'? Nerds may be an 'outgroup' a lot of the time, but that's no excuse for condoning this kind of behaviour. Way to promote the social exclusion of nerds.

Since when did someone being popular and/or having friends open the floor for them to be attacked? Moreover, I've seen nothing here to suggest that this girl is popular. The original poster has only said that she doesn't like him. Sure, you can assume that he's a 'nerd' because he's here, but that doesn't mean that she's automatically one of the 'cool kids'.

To the original poster - I personally hope this blows up in your face. Firstly for even thinking about it, and secondly for having to get help on it.

Kitya
2007-07-17, 04:52 PM
All the pranks I know of are only good for dorm life... *chuckles* Anyone in dorms need hints for that... IM me... 6 years of dorms and pranks has built up quite the dossier.

AslanCross
2007-07-17, 04:54 PM
I don't really think it helps your situation if you go with a physical prank. If she is well-liked in general, you'll probably end up being liked less (and get school sanctions) for doing that.
I wouldn't do the social prank either, but it sure would be a lot more effective in my opinion. People like her thrive on positive attention, and a social prank has a chance of removing that.

Sye216
2007-07-17, 06:09 PM
Ugh, one of those people. I understand completely your position. I know a girl who is the nastiest, most stuck-up, whiny, plastic little jerk ever. But, I don't suggest doing a full-blown prank. What I do is show that I will not let her bully me.
Example:
During passing period one day, I dropped one of my books, and she stepped on it. I reached forward with my foot and mashed her toes until I had picked my book up. Then, with one last shove on her foot, I stood up and walked to class.

So, really, my suggestion is doing the little things that piss people off. Don't go on an all-out war and launch pranks, just do things that say "You're a big jerk, and you don't have my respect." Do the little things so you don't get in trouble.

Alleine
2007-07-17, 11:16 PM
Considering I was in a school that to my knowledge never pranked, I don't care much for pranks. However, I do enjoy a good thrashing.

*fondles a cat 'o nine tails*

What d'ye mean its illegal?

Charity
2007-07-18, 04:04 AM
Playing pranks on people you don't like is called bullying.
It is a piss poor display frankly, this is not some silly teen movie, this is a real person with actual emotions. I'm all for a bit of fun, but if that is not the intent then all this is is a quest for malicious retribution, if you had any moral high ground you will be forever abandoning it.
I hope you reconsider.

mudbunny
2007-07-18, 09:22 AM
Playing pranks on people you don't like is called bullying.
It is a piss poor display frankly, this is not some silly teen movie, this is a real person with actual emotions. I'm all for a bit of fun, but if that is not the intent then all this is is a quest for malicious retribution, if you had any moral high ground you will be forever abandoning it.
I hope you reconsider.

And in a lot of school boards, serious bullying is a cause for expulsion from school.

Alex Kidd
2007-07-18, 09:51 AM
Hmm I was a bit of a bully, so I know some truly horrendous pranks, however none for you because
1. I'm ashamed of most of it.
2. Nothing says she's anywhere near bad enough to fit in the column of kids I don't feel ashamed about. So she's a bit of a *****, suck it up.

The milder pranks I know tend to fall into the harmless weirding out strangers variety, the friends only variety or the mostly harmless though criminal variety, like changing all the licence plates in the teachers carpark(ah muck up day, it was banned that year, but we did it anyway).

There is one I can recommend, however it will take a few years to enact(seeing as she's in year 8), unless you can get unseen access to the outside of her parent's car. Not criminal at all simply stuff some seafood in the undercarriage, they'll figure it out eventually but it will stink to high hell til they do. Not mature, you don't see the fruits of your actions but harmless and worth a chuckle. It helps to know a bit about cars, and make sure she doesn't have some severe fish allergy(though it being set off by smell would be a one in 100 million shot).

mudbunny
2007-07-18, 11:46 AM
It helps to know a bit about cars, and make sure she doesn't have some severe fish allergy(though it being set off by smell would be a one in 100 million shot).

Pretty much anyone who is allergic to seafood could be seriously harmed by a prank like this. My ex-girlfriend would have an allergic reaction simply walking by a seafood restaurant. A prank like yours would have put her in the hospital, not to mention cost $$$ to get the smell out.

LCR
2007-07-18, 11:48 AM
It's probably already been suggested, but: Make him a marijuana cake. Just don't tell him about the drugs. Works even better with LCD or mushrooms, but then all these things will get you in jail ...

No, I'm not serious about this. Don't try this. Jail. JAIL! Jailhouse rock ...

Faithdreamer
2007-07-18, 07:17 PM
This is no laughing matter.
Speaking from somewhere inside, please, pretty please don't prank anyone. You have a right to be mad, if she really is a big meanie it's human to be angry.
If she really bothers you why not bring it to the teacher's attention? They can definitely help you always remember to be positive.

Friends can be weird sometimes, I don't feel safe talking about that. Just that everyone is a little silly. Especially forum posters.

I think it's a good idea to be up front about not being the greatest prankster if they bother you about it. But if they don't just let it slip your mind. It's not like you want to be a really mean person right?
Have a good night everyone and be nice! :smallsmile:

(And if they try to poke fun at you shame on them! Rawr!)

zeratul
2007-07-18, 08:45 PM
By god that's impressively narrow. She doesn't like nerds, so she's probably popular and thus a fair target for whatever you can throw at her? Because its so unlikely that someone would dislike nerds, and yet not have loads of friends at the same time? Or is it rather a case of 'she's against us, so ler her have it'? Nerds may be an 'outgroup' a lot of the time, but that's no excuse for condoning this kind of behaviour. Way to promote the social exclusion of nerds.

Since when did someone being popular and/or having friends open the floor for them to be attacked? Moreover, I've seen nothing here to suggest that this girl is popular. The original poster has only said that she doesn't like him. Sure, you can assume that he's a 'nerd' because he's here, but that doesn't mean that she's automatically one of the 'cool kids'.

To the original poster - I personally hope this blows up in your face. Firstly for even thinking about it, and secondly for having to get help on it.

I was trying to say to sephra "she probably isn't excluded from others'

Also I didn't condone his actions, I told him not to do it. It's still mean, and he'd get caught.

Kyrsis
2007-07-18, 10:22 PM
I'll have to agree with those who said not to do it. Pranks are fun for among friends. I'm a pretty good prankster myself along with the rest of my shop. We always get a good laugh about it.
But doing it to "get back"...I did this once in 8th grade and it was funny for about 5 minutes, after which I felt terrible. There was a girl no one really liked so my friend and I were "hired" to do something. We picked an unoriginal trick and wrote a note pretending to be from the boy she liked and stuck it in her locker so she'd embarass herself by talking to him. The boy had no interest in her what so ever (and after this we found out the guy was a jerk so it was worse on her). I ended up telling her it was me and my friend and apologized many times. I felt really bad.