PDA

View Full Version : Gnome Pally

Higs
2016-11-26, 05:41 PM
So I was playing around with an idea for the never seen Gnome Pally for a game played on Roll20. I was very happy after the research. I realized I could play a prankster Pally following Garl Glittergold who was wholly devout to goodness and Justice as long as it included non injurious humor. I am still working out the nuances but I can't seem to find an image that would fit a Gnome Pally anywhere (go figure). If anyone can send one or direct me to a gallery I would appreciate it.

Signing off as the newest Pally race,
You will know their evil by their absent laughter

P.S.
I should add that while I have found some pics, I have found only three or four of a male and warrior class. None of those looked like a pally to me.

Arkhios
2016-11-26, 08:09 PM
You might want to post this in the appropriate forum. This is hardly a matter of Homebrew.

Higs
2016-11-27, 12:52 AM
You might want to post this in the appropriate forum. This is hardly a matter of Homebrew.

Oh. My apologies. Since there was no source material in cannon I thought there would be someone helpful here with a third party source. I will take it over to Roleplaying games and see if there are more helpful people there, unless you know of a different section that would be more appropriate.

Arkhios
2016-11-27, 01:56 AM
Oh. My apologies. Since there was no source material in cannon I thought there would be someone helpful here with a third party source. I will take it over to Roleplaying games and see if there are more helpful people there, unless you know of a different section that would be more appropriate.

That would depend on which edition you're playing. Depending on that, the appropriate edition's subforum should be fine.

But why do you need source material to play a Gnome Paladin of Garl Glittergold? Just do it, make up the reason yourself, present it to your DM and fix where needed and you should be fine.

Since you mentioned Garl Glittergold you're most definitely talking about D&D. In D&D's most recent editions there are no race/class restrictions, you can play any combination that tickles your fancy.