PDA

View Full Version : The Agency of Earthlings in the Town

The Black Prince
2007-07-17, 07:14 AM
Before you looms a large steel building. It has two stories and the external paint is jet black. Inside is a desk manned by a kind receptionist, Alice Menwyn. There are twelve desks out in open space behind Alice's. There are three rooms at the far side of the building, those of Terrence Parkinson, Nick Andrews, and Robert Baker. As the receptionist will tell you the main objective of the Agency of Earthlings in the Town is to help people of Earth find a place to stay, and find a way for them to get back home. The Agency of Earthlings in the Town is also a group that works towards the defense of the Town.

First Floor:
12 unoccupied desks,
3 offices
Receptionist's desk
Kitchen

Second Floor:
24 comfortably equipped bedrooms.
12 Bathrooms

Mission and Objectives:
The Agency is dedicated to providing for the safe return of stranded Earthlings. They have beds for the stranded at no charge, and other facilities common on Earth. There is a shooting/sparring range behind the building stocked with many different military weapons including, but not limited to, rapiers, straight swords, sabers (curved swords), and many types of rifles, pistols, and machine guns.

Joining The Squad:
The Squad is the part of the agency that specializes in defending the Town. To join you must submit yourself to an alignment test from Nick, Rob, or Terrence. Anyone evil will not be allowed to join the force and asked to leave.

Squad Members:
Major Nick Andrews
Captain Robert Baker
Captain Terrence Parkinson

Bedrooms: The Bedrooms are free for any Earthling who needs one and are stocked with a desk, a bed, a computer, and other furniture. Those sleeping in the bedrooms may come down to the Kitchen for any meal.

Nightwing
2007-07-17, 07:17 AM
*Terence walks in, throws his jacket across the room and onto the coat hanger*

The Black Prince
2007-07-17, 07:34 AM
Nick is already in his office, So? How do you like the new building?

Nightwing
2007-07-17, 07:37 AM
Its good. Im going to go have a look at my office.

The Black Prince
2007-07-17, 07:38 AM
((Doesn't Terrence speak in Navy?))

Nightwing
2007-07-17, 07:40 AM
((Oh, sorry. The other two characters a have been using frequently talk in that color))

The Black Prince
2007-07-17, 07:51 AM
Nick messes around with the new furniture awaiting something to happen.

Nightwing
2007-07-17, 07:56 AM
*A man with a gun walks in*

"I have come to kill you!"

I know. Thats why Installed a tiny explosive in a piece f gum and placed on the front steps. It is currently on your shoe.

*The man explodes*

We should probably go clean that up.

The Black Prince
2007-07-17, 08:10 AM
Sure, maybe we should, never mind.

Nick leaves, Hold down the fort for me Rob, I'll be back soon. Yes, sir!

Nightwing
2007-07-23, 07:43 AM
*Terence leaves*