PDA

View Full Version : My Character First Near-Death Experience

Bartmanhomer
2017-02-15, 04:32 PM
Hey everybody. For the time in my RPG history. My character have a near-death experience. You see I was playing D&D 3.5 with is my third time playing. My party was fighting demons and I shot one of the demons and many demons ganged up on my character and dish out 9 points of damage which gives my character hit points a -1 causing my character to knocked out unconscious. Luckily one of my party heal me to full recovery. This is a learning experience, Always listen to your party members, don't go rogue (hence my character is a rogue though.) I'm pretty sure everyone have experience near death at some point in an RPG game. Tell me your near-death experience story. :smile:

NecroDancer
2017-02-16, 12:10 PM
My character has been surrounded by wolves and then almost mauled to death.

One level later I was mauled to death by wolves.

This character fought hags, vampire spawn, a deranged cult leader and her zombies, a pack of werewolves, and destabilized a small government (he also had pretty good constitution and dexterity).

He was killed by wolves! Plain, ordinary, random encounter wolves! He was at full health and and had all his spells when this happened!

WOLVES!