PDA

View Full Version : The Nineth Void

metakirb
2007-07-26, 12:29 PM
This void, is unlike most voids, instead of a vast expanse of nothing, it is infact as opposite as it can be and still be slightly inhabitable by some creatures, consisting of a small area, the size of a small planet, covered in a thick purple fog at all times, this fog is particularly hard to see though, most creatures of this void have spent years adapting to it, most have developed a vision to help them see through the fog, any intruders who know little of this fog, will have a seriously hard time getting around, and only through a portal by volox can this void be accessed

A Voilon comes through a portal, With it is Shadowbow, as it lands the creature runs off into the fog, but it's snarls can still be heard

Vhaidara
2007-07-26, 12:32 PM
Shadowbow can see perfectly due to the divine energies warping his mind and body. Against his will.

metakirb
2007-07-26, 12:34 PM
The Voilon can then be seen prowling in the distance, circling shadowbow in a large circle, but it's not the only thing circling, A whole pack of Voilons are circling him, angry that he's entered thier territory

Xaspian
2007-07-26, 12:35 PM
Xaspian's Player pokes Bookboy.

Also, a Void-Pigeon phases into existence for a moment, relieves itself above Shadowbow, and disappears in a flash.

Vhaidara
2007-07-26, 12:36 PM
(Hey, this has been going on for a while!)

Shadowbow chuckles, then releases a roar that should be harmful to all but the deafest of creatures.

metakirb
2007-07-26, 12:38 PM
The roar would harm them, but due to the dense nature of the fog sounds like a mere squeak to the voilons, then a younger voilon pounces at shadowbow

Xaspian
2007-07-26, 12:38 PM
((Yeah, so has Pelgof waiting for you to un-deadtime at Alon's Castle))

Void-Pigeon excrement is, incidendally, resistant to most mundane and magical stain-removal methods.

Vhaidara
2007-07-26, 12:41 PM
(Artemis isn't there anymore. None of my guys are.)

Shadowbow turns and begins to use his might to shred it.

(Meaning he uses all of the aforementioned attack, only they've been getting stronger as control slips farther and farther away from him.)

metakirb
2007-07-26, 12:44 PM
The voilon Is hurt badly and is knocked away while the void begins healing it, then the whole pack lunges at him from all sides

Xaspian
2007-07-26, 12:46 PM
((Gah, sorry. Next time, could you say when they leave? The last post I can find of yours in the castle says that Artemis Deadtimes, so I assumed (as did LordVader by the look of post #932) that he was still there.

Any chance of you doing one of the Guild NPCs? He is standing the the entrance hall...))

The Void-Pigeon excrement drips down Shadowbow's outermost garment. Oh, did I mention that the stains also smell really badly?

Vhaidara
2007-07-26, 12:51 PM
Shadowbow smiles, and flaps upward, probably causing a multi-way mass headbutt effect.

(You can control the NPC. Ten Otuygahs [spelling is probably off], then a trial montage, then truth serum.)

metakirb
2007-07-26, 12:53 PM
The mass headbutting ocurs, and the voilons stumble around dazed, then some void wyverns form and begins attacking shadowbow

Xaspian
2007-07-26, 12:54 PM
((Seriously, I'm asking you, or at least someone else, to do it. a). I don't like just RPing with myself, b). I'll probably do it wrong, c). it means you know what's going on more. Also, you're assuming he wants to join?))

A small piece of vPigeon dropping drops off of Shadowbow, onto one of the voilons.

Vhaidara
2007-07-26, 12:55 PM
Shadowbow gets bored, rips a hole in the fabric of the plane, and flaps out.

(It's his way of using planeshift.)

metakirb
2007-07-26, 12:56 PM
the voilon avoids the dropping, and snarls at the way shadowbow left but then goes over to the injured young, ths one appears to be its mother

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 05:36 AM
Profet appears. Like home he thinks, smiling under his hood. He opens one palmand hols it at waist height, poiting upwards. As he lifts it, a huge tower appears to grow out of the ground Not quite, but getting there. Profet flots to the top of the tower, where a small altar rests. Sacrifice may be neccsay. What would O think?.

metakirb
2007-07-27, 05:37 AM
Volox appears infront of him

and what are you doing in MY void?

((did you even read the first post? it belongs to volox and theres a thick purple fog at all times, near impossible to see through))

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 05:42 AM
((I did read the post. Profet is blind anyway. It makes little differnece to him how much fog is about. And he's hardly one for the understanding or following of property laws))

"I needed somewhere secluded to erect the blood monolith. I asked for it and was brought here. Is there an issue in this?"

metakirb
2007-07-27, 05:44 AM
theres the fact that all the void creatures here don't want it, and if it does not leave i will transfer it somewhere else... These creatures... look to me for protection from outside things

He opens a small portal infront of his hand to some fold of space time

just to show you where it would go...

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 05:50 AM
"It is already erected. To alter it now would be catastrophic. He would be most upset. I assure you I will not stry from outsdie the tower, nor will I do anything to effect the inhabitants of this plane. Profet places his hands together and the tower seems to shimmer slightly, before settling again. Magical protection or some sort, no doubt "I am, however, looking for a sacrfice to Him, such is the purpose of this tower. You may choose to stop bothering me and leave, and our paths shall enver cross, or I can reduce your body to its constituent parts. I must warn you, my lineage lends me unreckonable power, and though I loathe to use it I will do so if you force my hand"

metakirb
2007-07-27, 05:53 AM
He laughs

reduce my form to its bare essence and this fog will be more than blinding... it will become so dense it would crush you instantly

((um yeah... threatening a pure void essence ccreature in his own void, not smart, nnot smart at all))

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 06:00 AM
((who ever said the character was smart? or crushable, for that matter? haha its odd, ive been playing this town for almost one year and still everyone iniists on playing all powerful characters. where's the fun in that?))

"I tire of you" Profet says. "My progenitor would no doubt preach to me the virtue of summoning something insidious to feast upon your soul. However, I implore you once more, live and let live, or I will be butchering you upon this altar within no time at all"

metakirb
2007-07-27, 06:02 AM
He opens a large portal under the blood monolith that should suck it to some other void

you come to my domain and threaten me? then expect me to let you waltz around at will? you boast you have power, try it

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 06:10 AM
The monolith stays exactly where it is as everything else around it is sucked in. "This is a planar pinch, my good friend. It is merely expressing itself within your plane rather than any other. YOu have, however, left me no choice" The monolith seems to bend, its top most parts rearing like a viper's head, and then, as a vipers head; a massive viper with black, stone skin and blood red eyes sits above the portal, Profet standing on its head. "You dare anger the memory of the Elder Evils, boy? I will show you madness the likes of which will melt your face from your skull" And Profet reaches out to Volox mind with memories of the birt of the multiverse, and the faces of the Elder Evils, and the atrocitites commited by the greater being as the stars cooled amongst the sky.

metakirb
2007-07-27, 06:13 AM
Volox yawns

seen it, along with the creation of voids, everything, and i've seen the unmaking of all... oh, and what skull? however, i'm going to need to ask you to leave my void, NOW!

A sphere of portals to the town emerge around him, as the void creatures begin attempting to tear apart the monolith by hand

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 06:21 AM
The giant viper turns, trying to sweep the void creatures away. Profet looks at the portals before holding his hands high above his head. Beams shoot forth, straight through the centre of each portal. "You are being quite foolish" The portal fall dark for a second, and then the laughter comes. Wild, demoniac laughter. Soaring through the portals come the very essence of evil itself, the creatures that reside within the final circle of hell. They begin to set about the inhabitnants of the plane, seeking out especially the young and defenceless to feast upon. The viper lunges and Volox, its head the size of a moutain face, each tooth as tall as a titan. Its toungue is a river of molten lava, its poison so potent its very smell has fell nations. At the same time, Profet raises chains from the ground, the very chains that bound Asmoedeus, to ensnare Volox.

On a nearby cliff face, Grandfather Clock appears, his mark appearing. O would be quite interested in a creature willing to go toe-to-toe with Profet. If he survives this, perhaps I should approach him? And good sand, those demons are going to wipe this plane out. Profet is being quite heavy handed. To protct himself from the demons, Grandfather Clock pulls a temporal bubble around him. Anything passing through it will age by aeons.

metakirb
2007-07-27, 06:23 AM
Except the portals close when the beams pass through them

it's called a failsafe

the chains attempt to ensnare him but fail to, due to his form having no solid mass in the void, the same goes for the lunging viper, the void creatures continue clawing away at it

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 06:34 AM
"You are somewhat trying my patience, sir" Profet forms some gry smoke within his hand which quickly billows out. It thickens and takes form; Balors, a full legion of them. "Why fight me, exactly? I merely need somewhere secluded for a couple of days, and yet you risk your entire plane of existence simply because I cannot move the plinth". Hopping down from the Viper, he smirks as the beats and the Balors begin to massacre whatever creatures they can lay their hands on; the Vipers movements wrecking whatever terrain it comes across as well, its almost impossible bulk bashing hoels in mountains and levelling entire forests. "How cowardly, to refuse to take form as well, whilst your chrages fall about around you." Profet looks at Clock and seems to smirk; Clock in unimpressed. Tracing the line of one of his tattoos across his chest, Profet begins to untangle the planes around him. Volox should be able to feel his very existence being pulled upon now. "Regardless of form, even the gods, even the elder evils have to exist somewhere"

metakirb
2007-07-27, 06:38 AM
The forests reform, as they are destroyed, even injuries to the creatures heal instantly in thier homes, made of the essence of this place, it heals it's creations, they're made of void essence in this void, Volox however feels nothing from the portals pulling on his existance

if you wanted your damn spire here you should have asked before just summoning it, i could have pointed you to a nice island in the middle of unused land, but no, you summon it right in the midst of Voilon territory

The balors should feel the fog crushing in on them, then portals open beneath them

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 06:46 AM
((not portals, Profet is pulling apart the fabric of every plane that exists for this void to try and find what plane Volox is on. He has to be on one, logically, becuase veen the EE and the gods exist on a plane. Like, if you had loads of duvets in a pile and a needs inbetween two of them setting them all on fire so you could sift through the ashes.))

"I didnt realise that this plane was owned by anthing. As far as I'm aware no one has absolute ownership of a plane." And then Profet places his hands together. The snake reforms into the spire, the multitude of demons blink out of existence. The fog may even have cleared a little bit, or it might be the tension leaving the air. "However, as I have already explained, great desruction will be visited upon this world if the ritual is started and not completed. Now I present you with your choices. Allow me to make the sacrifice (and i promise it shall nto be ne fo yours) or attempt to destroy the tower and awaken the elder evils. You might suvive, but I doubt these creatures will"

((just because I knew the plane was Volox's doesnt mean Profet did))

metakirb
2007-07-27, 06:52 AM
Volox glares at him

The voilon will not be happy, and i expect it gone within a week, or you will meet something far greater than your "elder evils"

He snarls at the voilons, who then roar in anger, but slowly prowl off

as for you, how did you even get into this plane? it was supposed to be that only I could create portals to my plane of void

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 06:56 AM
Profet laughs at the idea athere is anything greater than the elder evils. "As I said, I asked for somewhere secluded and was transported here. I'm kinda like the tower itself. I exist everywhere, kind of, although my sensory abilites are limited by where I currently chose to express myself. I needed somwhere away from Lord Orion to perform this ritual, so as to not offend him. I am still, however, in need of a sacrifice. Tell me, is there anywhere on this plane where evil lurks?"

metakirb
2007-07-27, 06:59 AM
not quite, though we have been gathering sacrifices recently, and we have a few more than needed

About 50 dead NPC corpses appear infront of him

All yours

Lord Sidereal
2007-07-27, 07:02 AM
"That seems somewhat barbaric. But still, I am grateful." Profet waves his hand and both him and the pile of corpse reappear on top of the tower. He disappears into the tower through a hatch on the floor, and Grandfather Clock vanishes from his vantage point as well.

metakirb
2007-07-27, 07:05 AM
i look forward to seeing master coronus devour your life force...

He flies down to the voilons, which quickly swarm him for attention

metakirb
2007-08-08, 04:38 AM
The monolith dissapears, regardless of any objections, the void kicks it out

the week more than passed, now it is gone...