PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Talk Show - Season II

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Shadow of the Sun
2007-08-24, 07:43 AM
And a Dave jumps down from his plateau in the sky and watches, waiting amusedly.

Calamity
2007-08-24, 07:58 AM
Calamity notics Bookboy's rampage.

Hey Bookboy, yeah, look at the stage, something excitng's happening!

Huh? Bookboy turned around to look at the stage. My...my....EYES!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

*snicker*

OverdrivePrime
2007-08-24, 11:19 AM
OverdrivePrime tree-strides into the audience room, somehow squeezing his shoulders and scaled shirt out of a potted bonsai maple tree (http://www.artificialplantsuk.co.uk/bonsai+maple.jpg)near the back entrance to the studio.

"Now where am I?" he wonders aloud, before turning his attention to the sage.

... :smallconfused: "How in the blazes did I get to Amsterdam?"

Unphased by the nekkidness, ODP hands his weapons over to the security desk and then takes a seat near the back, watching with relaxed amusement.

Indurain
2007-08-24, 12:39 PM
The crowd looks on in anticipation, waiting for their Emperor to arrive. Suddenly, Strange music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV5qBOeRxm0) fills the studio. And then…there he is.

Indurain!!…with a black box covering his…royal sceptre?

While those watching at home, may just assume that the censors have tried to shut down the Emperor’s fun, those in the studio audience might be wondering how the censors were able to get in their eyes. Sure enough though, there’s Indurain, dancing and singing to his song, with a big black box shielding the Lil’ Emperor.

After a bit more showboating for the crowd, Indurain turns, not towards Trog, but towards Paige. He winks at her, and then reaches down, removing the black cardboard box that had previously been keeping the show PG-13. He smiles and tosses the box to her, before making his way over to the chair beside Trog. Just before sitting down he turns back towards the crowd holds his arms out wide giving everyone a good glimpse of his regal stature.

With that done, he takes a seat beside Trog, and politely crosses his left leg over his right. He looks over and notices that Trog is upholding the nude theme as well.

“That’s a good look for ya Trog my man! Thinking about keeping it natural from now on?”

Quincunx
2007-08-24, 01:05 PM
*scritchscratch*
*foldfoldfoldfold*
*lob!*

The paper airplane performs a loop-the-loop before sailing into Troggish airspace, bearing the simple query:

Are there, or are there not, places man was not meant to burn?

Trog
2007-08-24, 01:55 PM
No. Trog's plans include being as artificial as possible. Including Trog's diet which includes artificial sweeteners, 12 non-essential vitamins, Pamela Anderson movies and lots of FD&C Yellow #5.

*Trog gnaws on an artificial chicken leg as from just offstage a one legged chicken shakes a feathery "fist" at Trog and, unsurprisingly, flips him the bird. Tosses gnawed over his shoulder carelessly*

As always it's a mixed blessing to see you again. It makes Trog have to practice maintaining eye contact. Which at this point is difficult what with Paige and all the dress rehearsals we were forced to do in preparation of this show. It took two takes before we realized that no one in the control booth was bothering to switch cameras off of Paige.

*Paige crosses her arms and gives Trog a stern look*

Er... but, well enough about Trog's lovely announcer. You have some questions to answer, Trog believes.

*The desk dings and a blue card pops up. The troglodyte takes a long drag off of his Coffin Nail brand cigarette and nabs the card and reads.*

"How did you manage to get past the security..." *Trog looks at the camera* To use the term loosely. *continues reading* "...at GenCon. And did you find your apparent lack of clothing garnered you more or less swag than others."

*Puffs*

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-24, 02:08 PM
*suddenly a screen slowly formates on the stage, right behind Trog. Many start to read, interested wat interupted the show so casually,
:belkar:Nominate and then vote Dallas_Dakota for Belkar ITP:belkar:*
*then Dallas_Dakota appears looking frighteningly much like Belkar and stabs everybody even thinking about not nominating and then voting for Dallas_Dakota Belkar ITP*

Arameus
2007-08-25, 01:16 AM
She's persistent. "This is what I get for eating at IHOP instead of tithing, isn't it, Jesus?" :smallsigh:

"Well of course it's not nearly the size of a real leg; not everyone is sufficiently graced by God to have been born a Kentuckian. :amused: And for the record, I'd say it's definitely not put away properly!" ( :smalleek: )

Indurain
2007-08-25, 03:01 AM
“First off Trog. I can’t blame the producers if they did keep the cameras on Paige the whole show. She’s an incredibly beautiful lady, and looking at her is always preferable to staring at us boring dudes.”

Indurain coughs slightly and shakes his head clear of what were likely some very fond memories.

“But to answer your question. When your charisma modifier is this big,” He says, waving a hand over his body “they call you mister. Those quote unquote security guards were so awed by me that they had no choice but to stand by as I did as I pleased the entire convention. Well, except the sad attempt at an indoor game of Kubb, but I blame the Llama for that plan failing. His bleating drew too much attention.”

Indurain rubs a hand over his bald head, and shifts slightly in his chair.

“As for swag, let’s just say I walked away with a lot more than just some Axis & Allies mini’s and an Origins bag. GenCon was a blast, even without my standard morning whole banana.”

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-25, 05:43 AM
*the words now change to :* Help Dallas-Dakota, and tie-brake in favor for him for Belkar ITP, favors may be granted then.

*Dallas_Dakota comes running in again, stabbing everybody who is thinking about not Tie-breaking in favor for him*

RAGE KING!
2007-08-25, 01:52 PM
The king begins relaxing happily, enjoying the show and repeatedly failing his will save against the censors (though not for lack of trying). Then, as a strange halfling runs up the aisle, stabbing people, his hand closes instinctively around his neck and he begins choking, then the king grabs his daggers and throws them to vonriel....ouch, that had to hurt :smalleek: .

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-25, 01:59 PM
"So much inneundo. Must...avoid...laughing." She fails abysmally and laughing with a hint of snigger and lechery echoes around the studio.

Vonriel
2007-08-25, 02:02 PM
Vonriel sighs when the two daggers clink against his armor. This has got to be the worst job I've ever had.

AngelSword
2007-08-25, 02:55 PM
"Note to self: NEVER put a Rod of Lordly Might into your game," Sword says, in a state of half shock.

Snipers_Promise
2007-08-26, 01:30 AM
*walks in and sits down, smashing 2 people and beating another one to a bloody pulp*

RAGE KING!
2007-08-26, 01:56 PM
The king, doing his best to pretend he didn't throw to daggers at someone, notices some huge ******* sit down and start beating people down. He leans over and says "You better pay for that resurrection,...or else.".

smellie_hippie
2007-08-26, 06:18 PM
*smellie_hippie imagines that Indurain's definition of "man-liness" is "being able to carry two cups of coffee and a dozen doughnuts... at the nudist colony".*

Care for a Latte?

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-26, 06:45 PM
Andre, completly startled out of a daydream regarding... well a daydream - replies to EmeraldRose "Hm? I like french fries, thank you."

T'ze'hai
2007-08-27, 07:02 AM
T'ze'hai is glad the show continues again. But she's not happy with what's showing on stage...
Ouch my eyes!...:smalleek:

Can all persons who wish to show off a lot of skin color, please make sure that that skin is NOT looking like it could be glowing in the dark!?:smallyuk:

Shaking her head, she grabs a card for writing up some questions, and uses another to order a nice large Ethiopian coffee from Smellie_Hippie.

Trog
2007-08-28, 02:05 PM
The network censors have asked Trog not to stray to the subject of your "morning banana" in any way. Besides, Trog went without breakfast this morning. Paige? Did you get any breakfast this morning?

Yup. I had melons. :smallsmile:

*Trog looks at the camera. Opens his mouth. Closes it again. Opens it again as if to speak. A light blue card pops out of the desk with a *ding*

*ahem* Moving on... "Are you available for a date tonight you hot sexy thing you?"

*looks around* Okay. Which one of us wants to field this one? *puffs*

*ding* *grabs next card* "I meant Paige." *Paige giggles* Maybe... depends.

*ding**ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*din g*ding*ding*ding*ding
*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding *ding*ding*ding*ding
*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding*ding *ding*ding*ding*ding*

:smalleek: :smallsigh: *Trog gets up and hiding behind the pile of cards heads over to Paige. Here you go. Trog'll need one to head back with. Otherwise Trog's gonna feel like Alex Trebek up here behind this podium.

*Paige shuffles through the pile blushing slightly* Here's a question for the Emperor! :smallsmile:

:smallmad: Trog.

What? *puff* peruses card*

That better be your tail. :smallannoyed:

Hmm? What? Oh! Sorry about that. Thing has a mind of it's own Trog swears. :smallbiggrin:

:smallmad:

:smalleek: Er... *shuffles back to desk hiding behind the card. Sits, puffs, reads*

"Your emperor confidence, shown scrutinizingly well for gen at all for us, is an outstanding showcase and great message to those left confident people out there. How do you expect to act as an honest shill long after your reign for such an outstanding message of bolstering each our own personality such as you seam to do so easily?"

Vonriel
2007-08-28, 02:21 PM
Vonriel hears the question, mouths it several times to try and understand it, before finally just sitting there dumbfounded. What... in the world... If he understands that, I'll be surprised.

Indurain
2007-08-28, 04:07 PM
Indurain looks at Trog, staring blankly, and scratching his head.

"I personally believe that us Townies are unable to do so because uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our education like such as South Villagica and uh the Hamlet everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the Town should help the Town er, should help South Villagica and should help the Hamlet and the Someplace countries so we will be able to build up our future for our children."

Indurain sits back in his chair looking fairly satisfied. Somewhere, A.C. Slater is shaking his head.

Trog
2007-08-28, 04:54 PM
*shrugs* Sounds equally confusing to Trog. Close enough for this show. *tosses card over shoulder*

*smoke begins to drift across the stage. It keeps low to the ground like fog but smells potpourri. An updraft kicks up the smoke all around the podium where she stands.*

Hmm... normally Trog would send Cosmo to check this out... but since he isn't here Trog's gonna have to do it himself.

Trog clambers out from behind the desk and heads toward the curtain that covers the guest entrance and moves it aside. A mighty puff of smoke obscures the nude troglodyte and moving into the studio is a large ghostly figure in a nun's habit wielding two smoking pots on the chain she carries with her.

Right! We're here to sort this show out! You lot have had faaar too many close calls thus far and it needs to be stopped.

Trog comes waving his arms out of the smoke.* What's going on here?! Who... er... wait a minute. Doesn't Trog know you? :smallconfused:

You sit down at your desk Mr. Trog and for heaven's sake put some clothes on.

Sister Whacksalot? :smalleek: Trog thought you died years ag.... oh. Right. Sorry to hear that.

Should we smoke 'em again sister? *asks one of the pots*

*Trog looks at the ghost of his 3rd grade teacher, looks at the pots, then at the camera.* Great. The censers are here to censor the show.

Darn right we are! *Says the other pot and casts darkness 1' radius on the Emperor's midsection.*

Sit! Down! Mr. Trog. :furious:

:smallsigh: Yeeeeees Sister Whacksalot. *says Trog dejectedly and goes to sit down. *Ding* Trog grabs the next card and reads, grumbling to himself.*

"Is it difficult to stay yourself with all the attention focussed on you?

Holiday: back-to-nature camping or 5-star hotel?"

AngelSword
2007-08-28, 05:24 PM
Sword grips his side, seeming in physical pain at that agonizing pun.

Vonriel
2007-08-28, 10:05 PM
Vonriel clutches his chest. Ow, my spleen. That pun went straight for the spleen... He moves his hand around a bit, not sure where the spleen is, then finally clutches a random part of his torso and grimaces in pain.

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-29, 12:28 AM
Between questions, Zeb wanders back over to the coffee stand to quietly yack it up with smellie hippie and Mountain Faerie.

You know, I know it's too late for this now, but I was thinking after the Mistaken Identity Week ended that it might have been pretty funny if you and I were to have swapped idenitities, hippie.

Hey, can I get a LARGE cappucino with just some cinnamon and nutmeg? Nothing fancy.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-29, 07:10 AM
:smallsigh: "Obvious pun. But still funny; ghosts and cencors. I'll like this interview." She moves several rows back because she's allergic to incense.

Arameus
2007-08-29, 12:43 PM
As he reaches for the deftly-concealed .45, Arameus realizes that those ladies are nuns, not vampires. That's only one concern assuaged, however. "Now this is just ridiculous. Isn't Trog naked from the waist down anyway, all the time? He's a frickin' lizard! It's not like anyone takes offense!"

With Trog's reptilian-humanoid nature in mind, Arameus can't help but wonder if his snake companion might take offense or not. "She hasn't seemed to notice, though, and I'm certainly not going to point inquire."

Vonriel clutches his chest. Ow, my spleen. That pun went straight for the spleen... He moves his hand around a bit, not sure where the spleen is, then finally clutches a random part of his torso and grimaces in pain.

"On the left, man, the left! A bit above the bellybutton! Doesn't anyone know or care about their lymphatic system anymore?" :smallannoyed: :smallbiggrin:

Indurain
2007-08-29, 06:15 PM
Indurain stares at the globe of darkness cast on him. He stands up and moves around, amazed at how the globe follows him.

"Is there a Magic Dispeller in the house?" He asks to the audience.

Shrugging, he sits back down in the chair, hoping someone will take care of the minor annoyance.

"To answer your questions Trog. Attention is something I love, I crave, I seek. And when you're most impressive feature isn't hidden behind a strange black blob, it's fairly easy to get. The gawks, the stares, the whispered conversations, all of that just makes me feel good about myself. I mean really, how can you not feel better when you hear people say 'It's like a tripod' as you walk down the street?...Unless you're carrying a tripod."

"As for my vacation time, I love the natural side of things. I think that's fairly obvious by now. That said, there's certainly something about being pampered 24/7. Hrmm, now there's an idea, I should bring my entire staff with me on my next camping trip. Nature plus pampering...oh my...Trog you're a genius!" Indurain leaps out of his chair planting a big kiss on Trog's forehead.

The 6th Side
2007-08-29, 06:31 PM
*the 6th side leaves*

RAGE KING!
2007-08-29, 08:52 PM
As does the king...

AngelSword
2007-08-29, 09:21 PM
"So that's what they meant," Sword says to himself, looking at the tripod in the seat next time him. "And here I was, thinking they knew something."

smellie_hippie
2007-08-30, 07:52 AM
*smellie_hippie scratches his head in confusion and perpetual motion behind the coffee bar*

Is he Indurain because of the attention, or does he get the attention because he's Indurain...?:smallconfused: Chicken... egg....... chicken... egg...... Bringing the whole tripod into the equation just makes it too big to handle.... :smallamused:

Hmmm wha? Oh Zeb... sure. Here's your cappucino.

*smellie_hippie returns to watching the stag-talk-show*

Serpentine
2007-08-30, 08:28 AM
As he reaches for the deftly-concealed .45, Arameus realizes that those ladies are nuns, not vampires. That's only one concern assuaged, however. "Now this is just ridiculous. Isn't Trog naked from the waist down anyway, all the time? He's a frickin' lizard! It's not like anyone takes offense!"
"Lizard?"
Serpentine eyes Trog carefully.
"Well, he has the scales, the four limbs, eyelids, external..." She squints. "I think he has external ears. Huh. Not often you see a bipedal lizard. Poisonous - or gassy - ones are pretty rare too, I think. Interesting..."
She shifts her conspicuously unclothed bottom-half into a more comfortable position.

Trog
2007-08-30, 10:31 AM
*Trog finishes dressing behind his desk and is back in his usual suit (complete with the usual pants :smalltongue:)*

Don't ever kiss Trog again, Indy. :smallannoyed:

*Sigh* Great. It looks as if sweeps week is gonna pass us right by what with Attila the Nun floating about and fu... er... fogging up the works. Trog's got to get rid of her somehow. "Put your clothes on Mr. Trog" Mah. It's just like elementary school all over again.

YOUNG LADY! Have you know sense of decency?!

*The ghostly figure drifts indignantly over to Paige's podium.*

You've got to be kidding right? I'm an elf. I spent most of my childhood running around like this. :smallsmile:

*Trog scribbles something and mumbles to himself* Reminder: get job as elven babysitter. *Looks up* Hey they're gonna be older than Trog anyway. Don't judge Trog. *puffs*

Harrumpf. Haughty indecent elves and half elves and sylvan folk. No sense of decency.

*Trog leans over to Indurain and whispers:* Right Trog has a plan. Trog will dispell the darkness and you seduce her or something like that. Use your Charisma. Turn on undead or something.

*DING* Another card pops up. Trog grabs it and reads.

Growing up in Canada did you ever consider a career as a Canadian Mountie? And why are they called the "Royal" Canadian Mounted Police? Do they report to you?

Exachix
2007-08-30, 10:45 AM
Fox-Exy murmers from under a chair.

Does being a fox count as being naked?
Does he care?

evisiron
2007-08-30, 04:23 PM
evisiron is still shaking his head about the pun from earlier.

"Well" he mumbles "at least with this sword and scorcery setting we dont have to worry about 'sensors' becoming involved".

Arameus
2007-09-01, 12:12 AM
"Well, technically, as a troglodyte, he's a lizardman, so that explains the walking upright, the tactile ability, and the speech. Even so, odd how another anthropomorphic reptile wouldn't recognize another anthropomorphic reptile." :smallconfused: :smallwink:

Those nuns seem more and more vampiric every time he looks at them. He decides that if they suddenly give themselves away as the living dead, it is up to him to battle them.

Midnight Son
2007-09-01, 12:35 AM
*laughs uproriously at the shenanigans onstage, then spends a few moments ogling the elf chick*

*mutters*Good thing I didn't give my weapons to that guy in the back. Those nuns look mean.

Snipers_Promise
2007-09-01, 03:13 PM
*Moans inside the helemt which at one time might of been a laugh, but sounds like OHHAAAAAAA!!

Indurain
2007-09-02, 01:36 AM
Indurain takes one look at Sister Whacksalot and shudders.

“I’m sorry Trog, there’s some miracles even I can’t do, no matter the charisma score.”

He shudders again before trying to refocus.

“But your question…I think that every young Canadian growing up dreams of becoming a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, or “mountie” as we prefer to call them. But I soon realised I was meant for more. To serve a greater purpose in this world than just riding a horse and looking good in red. I was meant to bring an age of love and nudity to the world…okay, so the nudity thing isn’t really catching on, but…I’m working on it. I’ve gotten quite a few members of the playground to give it a shot, if only for a couple days, yourself included Trog.”

Indurain winks at a few select members of the audience who have participated in an Indy-inspired Nude-Fest.

“As for the Royal bit,” Indurain lets out a long sigh. “Sadly that still represents ‘the queen’.” He says, emphasising the air quotes. “Old habits die hard as they say, and some of Canada’s greatest traditions still date back to the time when we were ruled by the British Monarchy. One day though, they’ll answer to me…THEY’LL ALL ANSWER TO ME!!”

Indurain suddenly catches himself, and after a slight cough, he smiles warmly to the audience and the cameras.

EmeraldRose
2007-09-02, 09:40 AM
*The dragon in human form wonders if the naked guy on stage is suffering from some sort of delusions of grandeur or is planning to overthrow his government...she finally decides that either will provide amusement and settles back to watch after placing an order for a fresh Irish coffee*

Trog
2007-09-03, 03:59 AM
... If they they let you back in the country at all after this show Trog would consider yourself lucky.

Though if you do for some reason take over can you do something about all the Canadian gold pieces that keep making their way into Trog's change? They don't work in the vending machines in the break room.

*The stage is now almost completely covered in smoke. Trog digs out a fan-shaped feather token and a gust of wind clears the stage in no time. Outraged at the return to unconcealed nudity on the stage the ghostly nun confronts Trog madder than ever. She reaches into her robes and pulls out a Vorpal Ruler +5.*

I'm afraid I've had enough of your shenanigans in class today Mr. Trog. Prepare to be punished. :smallfurious:

*suddenly a blinding light shines down from above and a mighty voice speaks*
Sister Whacksalot. It is time to be finally laid to rest at long last. Your labors are done. Come home, sister.

*An ectoplasmic tear of joy slides down the ghoul's face as she mercifully lowers her ruler and fades from the studio, a smile upon her ghostly face*

*Trog blinks several times, too stunned it would seem, for words. He busies his hands by lighting another cigarette and then looks up.* Trog owes you big time, Cosmo.

*The grumpy gnome jumps down from the rafters and lighting rigs and tosses aside a megaphone.* You bet your scaley ass you do. :smallannoyed:

You.. er... got the note that you didn't work today, right?

Yeah. But like I'm gonna miss out an opportunity to stare at Paige's chest for an hour. Sheesh. What am I stupid?

Apparently not.

*Paige giggles and streaks across the stage and into Indurain's arms.* I need a ride home. Tee hee.

Aaaaand that's Trog's cue. :smallamused: Well Indurain, it's been good having you on the show. Put a good word in from Trog to Yukon Cornelius when next you see him. And tell him Trog is still waiting on that water pistol that squirts jelly he promised Trog the last time we got wasted. Remind him that Trog knows things he wouldn't want getting out to the general ublic-pay about he and Erbie-hay. If you know what Trog means. That ought to expedite the process.

The incomparable Emperor Inurain ladies and gentlemen! :smallbiggrin:

ANNOUNCER COSMO: Stay tuned for Trog's next guest, Ceika, after these pointless commercial announcements. :smallsigh:

*Music plays over the fade out*
Silver and gold...
Silver and gold...
Means so much more when I see...
Silver and gold dec-o-ra-tions...
When I loot the bod-ies...

Skippy
2007-09-03, 08:01 AM
*Skippy sits down in one of the last seats available*

"Damn traffic"

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-09-03, 08:44 AM
Gwyn glides through the wall nearest death, and sits next to his counterpart.

SO, WHERE ARE YOU DEATH FOR. I'M FROM CANADA, THOUGH MY FAMILY'S FROM BRITAIN

Vonriel
2007-09-03, 10:40 AM
Oh, good, the emperor is gone. Vonriel sits thoughtfully for a moment. But... does Paige have to go too?

Indurain
2007-09-03, 11:22 AM
As the show fades into commercial, Indurain can be seen jumping up and down on the couch with Paige.

((Thanks Trog.))

Midnight Son
2007-09-03, 11:57 AM
*still muttering*Poor Paige is gonna end up with some welts if she's not careful. Then again, that may be what she's going for...

Ceika, eh? Looking forward to this.

whitedog20
2007-09-03, 10:58 PM
*come in VERY late* What the flip?! did i miss anything??? :smallredface:

T'ze'hai
2007-09-04, 04:45 AM
I squeeze myself out of the row of seats and walk over to the coffee stand.
Could I finally get that coffe I've been trying to get all day???:smallannoyed: I would like an Ethiopian coffee, medium, no milk, no sugar. Please.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-04, 09:14 AM
"Ooh, Ceika. And the nakedness is gone. How many male creatures are going to be upset?" muses the cat as she resumes her usual seat.

Madmal
2007-09-04, 09:21 AM
Mal takes the blindfold and asks for another cofee..just in time to see the beginning of the comercial streak...

aw man! i so not wanted to see that!:smallannoyed:

Trog
2007-09-04, 10:37 AM
*Bigby's Stage Hands clear the set and reset it back to it's usual look. Cosmo's podium is lowered once again and the entire stage is disinfected... just in case. The miniature of Azure City outside the window behind Trog's desk is replaced with a familiar looking skyline complete with a memorable looking tower. Various large rectangular panels are hung throughout the set, though in the darkness it is difficult to make out, even for those with darkvision as there seems to be a Dramatic Darkness spell of some sort at work on stage. After several tense minutes the "ON AIR" sign lights up with Faerie Fire and the Animated Object Cameras move to their appointed spots. The stage lights up as does the "APPLAUSE" sign.

ANNOUNCER COSMO: From Paris, France... *PFFFT!* Yeah, right. Like this dump can afford travel expenses. It's Trog's Talk Show. :smallannoyed: And now here's your host... Trog. :smallsigh:

*The desk area lights up to reveal Trog in a beret, black turtleneck sweater, and a small, obviously fake, mustache, smoking a Coffin Nail brand cigarette with a look of distain. Large paintings of various sorts decorate the stage*

Welcome and Bien Venue... or whatever... to Trog's Talk Show, coming at you nearly live from the city of art and culture, Paris. Apparently Trog's vampire producer, Vlad the Employer, has decided to "suck" again and so here we are again with Trog in some ridiculous getup for yet another theme show. Though as long as Trog gets plenty of Champagne out of the deal it's not so bad, Trog guesses. *pours two glasses of bubbly*

Tonight's guest needs no introduction but Trog's gotta do something while you are all staring at Trog in this ridiculous getup to earn his pay. Never stopped you from doing nothing before you lazy, cold-bloode– :smallannoyed: She's a well know artiste and avatarist here on the forums. Please welcome to the stage ze lovely and talented Ceika. :smallbiggrin:

*APPLAUSE*

Skippy
2007-09-04, 10:42 AM
*Applause, gets some coffee*

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-04, 10:44 AM
The cat applauds, or tries to. Finally she just shouts "Clapping!" very loudly at the top of her voice.

Ceika
2007-09-04, 11:07 AM
Up in the rafters, a small blue and grey creature, resembling a tiny winged fox, leaps from his perch and drifts down to the stage.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/mine/crittr1.gif
Chirrrrr?
It hops over to Trog, trilling softly, and scrambles up onto the podium, then turns to look at the doors as they burst open.

Standing in the entranceway is a familiar looking sailor, dressed in her formal captain's attire. As she steps into the building, she removes her feathered hat and tucks it beneath her arm.

I understand I've been summoned? What... She pauses, noting the familiar faces and Trog's strange get-up. Well, this is an interesting spectacle, to say the least. I'm not sure I'm dressed for the part. Nevertheless...

She quickly makes her way up to the stage and gives Trog a hug before taking a seat. She smiles as the small creature leaps from the podium and lands on her shoulder, but her expression flickers with annoyance when it chomps happily on her ear.

Here I am... and among good company it would seem. She glares at Critt, who releases her ear sheepishly. Now, on to business...

She twists in the chair, leaning back against one arm while resting her legs on the other.

smellie_hippie
2007-09-04, 11:09 AM
*smellie_hippie snaps back to attention after a long flashback of a Pink Floyd concert*

Whoa.:smalleek: Wait... what did you want? Ethiopian?:smallconfused: Sure, here you go. Who's next? Ceika? Yay!:smallbiggrin: She drew a picture for me once... or twice :smallamused: ... ok ok :smallannoyed: three times.

*smellie_hippie scribbles down some questions on the back of a card for Indurain*

I don't want to know about drunken posting and Llama-buse... I want to know about this... *scribble scribble*

Vonriel
2007-09-04, 11:38 AM
Vonriel applauds when Ceika comes onstage. Oooh! Yay! Ceika! She made me that pirate costume a while back. He leans forward to listen intently, and as an afterthought grabs a blue card and scribbles down a question or two.

evisiron
2007-09-04, 12:50 PM
evisiron attacks the blue card with a pencil in an attempt at writing a question.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-04, 01:34 PM
The cat attempts to write some questions for Ceika.

Trog
2007-09-04, 02:20 PM
*Trog hands Ceika a champagne flute and slams his own refilling it immediately*

Well Trog isn't really dressed the part either. Trog feels like he should either be applying mime makeup or hauling crates down by the docks... or possibly playing the bongos. Got any bongos? Of course you do. Though Trog shouldn't be playing with those or that military looking guy you hang out with will likely stuff Trog with gunpowder and then into a cannon, light Trog's tail on fire and aim for the nearest deserted island. Where Trog will spend the rest of his days wearing coconut bras that Trog will tap tunes out on.

*puffs*

So... Them good eatin'? *Trog points to the winged fox* Trog has this inexplicable urge to take a really long lunch. Or eat some Brie cheese. Or go Les Folies Bergere... which isn't really different than normal really... except the cheese part.

*Drains Champagne glass again and there's a *ding-ding* and a couple of light blue cards pop up out of the desk. Trog nabs one offhandedly as he puffs a cloud of smoke out between clenched teeth and refills his glass again. Reads:*

"So... 100 Llama's of magic has come and gone... what's the next milestone? Oh oh... and do you wear alpaca? :smallamused: "

blackout
2007-09-04, 02:44 PM
Whoooo! Trog rules!

It should be noted that I have taken the job of Trog's fanboy.

Ceika
2007-09-04, 06:36 PM
*Ceika takes the champagne flute and looks at it, swirls it around a bit, then takes a sip. She cringes slightly, but recovers quickly enough that it likely went unnoticed.*

Not much for champagne myself... but, well, any port in a storm, eh? *she swigs the rest of the glass and lowers it.*

No, I doubt you'd fare so well if you started playing with my bongos... though my lord may not be the first one to get to you if you tried.

*She chuckles slightly as Critt looks up, suddenly aware that he and lunch were mentioned in close proximity, and he quickly scurries across to her other shoulder--away from Trog--and cowers, curling his tail around him.*

Good eatin? Doubt it. There's not much meat on them. All fur and feathers... and tiny pointy teeth. :smallamused: *She rubs her ear for effect.* Plus, you'd be surprised how difficult it actually is to catch one of these things if it don't want to be caught. They're more dangerous than they look. Though a long lunch sounds good, regardless of the menu...

*She listens to the questions and ponders them a bit*

Honestly, I didn't really think the 100 llamas would be a milestone in my career, but the opportunity presented itself, and I'm not one to pass up an opportunity, especially not at the llama's expense. :smallwink: I'd say, if I were to seize the next logical milestone, it'd be 1000 avatars completed... and I'm not that far away, honestly... I've completed 763 requests, 112 llamas, 47 for Ms. Elaneoous, and 19 representations of His Excellency, out Naked Emperor.. which is, what, 941? I'm getting closer... but still have a bit to go. Other than that, I suppose the next llama-related milestone is probably 200, the bicentennial llama. I don't have anything special planned for that one yet, but I still have time to come up with something, I suppose.

*A slight smile crosses Ceika's lips as a thought for said bicentennial llama flickers through her twisted mind.*

And no, I don't wear alpaca. Though it's comfortable and warm, it just feels a bit too much like wearing a friend's skin, and I'm not really ok with that. I may be a pirate... but even I have my limits. Now, if it were an enemy's skin in question... well... that changes the situation a bit.:smallamused:

*She takes a small flask from her side and pops the cork from it, pouring the liquid into the champagne flute before recapping it and tucking it away inside her coat. She sips from the glass with far more satisfaction while awaiting the next round of questions.*

EmeraldRose
2007-09-04, 06:47 PM
*EmeraldRose sits up with more interest as she notices the current guest, and cheers from the audience*

WOOOOOO! Ceika!!!! :smallbiggrin:

*she starts scribbling some questions on a card*

MrEdwardNigma
2007-09-05, 03:22 PM
Ceika, eh? Now where have I heard that name before... :smallbiggrin:

Trog
2007-09-06, 02:39 PM
*sees flask*

Trog will take some of that, actually. Personally Trog doesn't feel this talk show warrants champagne anyways. Mad Dog 20/20 perhaps. But Trog digresses, Trog undresses and Trog goes to bed.

*puffs*

Cosmo bring us something to eat would you? Trog and his guest are feeling peckish. Where was Trog?

1,000 AVATARS??! :eek: Wow. Trog's mouse hand would have cramped up by number 100. Of course then Trog would just have to run down to the NercomancerMart and just get a new one. Which would be too bad because we just managed to get both left clicking and flipping off the screen down just the other day. Trog calls him "Lefty."

*sips*

Trog has never understood that "wear the body parts of your enemy" thing. Most enemies are nasty looking so Trog doesn't really see how it serves as a fashion accessory that improves appearance. Necklace of thumbs?... thumbs down on that. Skull decor?... cliché. Guts for Garters?... not enough support. You see what Trog's saying? It all has entirely too much of a "it puts the lotion in the basket" sort of feel to it for Trog.

*Several rapid fire DINGS are heard and many blue cards shoot out of the desk. Trog grabs them and flips through. Reads:*

"What is your favourite avatar from the ones you have created (post it, please)? How many different people do you draw for? and Any new projects, outside of dressing Llama's, keeping you busy?"

also

"As Emperor's Regent of the Legion, any plans on re-uniting the Legionaire's and bringing them back into the playground?"

Supagoof
2007-09-06, 03:45 PM
Supagoof comes in and takes a seat off to the side. He smiles, thinking of how great it is to see Ceika openly recognized for her contributions to the community.

smellie_hippie
2007-09-07, 07:50 AM
*smellie_hippie crosses his fingers secretly hoping that her favorite avatar is the merging of Llama with a pink elephant theme...*

Tee-shirts for the next Southeast OOTS meet-up? :smallamused:

Ceika
2007-09-08, 08:08 AM
*Ceika grins as she pulls out the flask again and hands it off to Trog*

Drink up. There's always more where that came from. Could have something to do with the mages getting a hold of my flask a while back. Can't complain either way, though. This way, the rum's never gone.

*she takes another drink from the glass, chuckling to herself*

Sadly, no, my muse is still going strong. Many times, when I feel like I have no more creativity or my muse has left me, I just talk to Llama, or to our naked Majesty, and lo, and behold, she returns full force. Often at their expense:smallamused: There are times I wish mine would leave me alone for a while... but then again, when she does, life gets rather boring for a stretch. Good luck with the current muse, there, Trog... it's so hard to train them.

*she pauses as she takes another drink.*

Wearing of your enemy's body parts is not so much a trend as it is a preference. When they've caused you so much trouble, it's only fitting that they offer their services in return, you know? :smallamused: In fact, when you work it right, if you know what you're doing, it tans just as well as any other creature's skin, and can turn out twice as soft if you do it right. Often times, you'd never know the difference. Glaringly announcing your choice of adornment by using things such as skulls or entrails, or teeth... well, that's more for appearance sake than it is for function. Me, I'm more interested in function. :smallbiggrin:

*she shrugs and continues*

But enough about my enemies. My favorite avatar, you ask? *ponders* That's a hard question to answer. I try to make every avatar the best that I can, so in a way, every one is my favorite at the time... even if I don't particularly like the request. The ones I'm most proud of, as of late anyway, are these:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/bardgal1.gif, for Simius, http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/demon4.gif, for Callos DeTerran, and, most recently, http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/elfguy13a.gif, for Boxboy582.

Of course, the thing that I'm most proud of in my career isn't a specific request, but the fact that I have been deemed worthy to serve some of the true greats of the boards, like El Jaspero, Supagoof, Llama (though he has less of a choice:smallbiggrin: ), Rawhide, Emerald Rose, and several others. I draw for as many people who make requests. There has only been one request that I have ever turned down... the others may take me a while, but I do eventually get them done (that means you'rs, Moon_Called. I am still working on it!).

*she takes another drink, emptying the glass. since Trog has her flask, she holds the glass up to him for a refill.*

I assure you all, I am not by any means in desperate need of new projects. I have several comic scripts that I need to sit down and draw out, and I have a few projects on the side, as well. My guiding hand has recently gotten a new job, and, though she hasn't started working yet, she's been awfully busy trying to get the paperwork completed. Dressing llamas in odd fashions isn't really a project of mine, so much as it is an amusement to my muse. It's a fun way (and one of the safer ways) to let my muse out.

*she runs her fingers over a badge on her cloak, the symbol of the legion.*

Honestly, I'm sad to say that there's no current mission for the Legion to undertake. We are brothers and sisters, united in a cause... and should the need arise again, I will, indeed, raise the call for my fellows to join me and to take a stand. As it is currently, though, we all do what we can. Legionaries are friends, first and foremost, and that has not changed. Should the need arise, we will be there.

*She notices Supagoof sitting in the audience and nods to him with a smile before she turns back to Trog*

Shadow
2007-09-08, 02:43 PM
Shadow sidles up between smellie_hippie and Goof and grabs a cup of coffee, watching the show with interest.

"What's that applause light for?"

[to Goof] "Hey! She just mentioned the Legion! Speaking of which.... where's my crest, huh?" [/whisper]

and special thanks to Ceika for Shadow's Zombie-tar!

sktarq
2007-09-08, 03:03 PM
The flumph disappears outside briefly and returns a few minutes later with each tentle supporting a tray of fancy stereotypically french Or'durves and starts making the round floating hither and thither with the cheese platter, truffles, snails etc.

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-12, 08:56 AM
Zeb feels a need to show off his prized Ceika creation and pulls out a wallet sized group shot of the Hog Goblins...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/gifs/hoggoblins-smb.gif

eidreff
2007-09-12, 09:21 AM
*eidreff slithers in the door, looks at all the fulls seats and slithers up the wall and accross the ceiling to nestle above the lighting rig. Leaves trail of dissolving paint and slime in its wake*

hmm heard about this show, sounds like next episode will be entertaining. reaches a tentacle down to steal snacks from anyone who looks the other way for a second.

"mm popcorn"

lighting rig below sizzles faintly under a faint shower of aciding drool

Supagoof
2007-09-12, 10:46 AM
After a gentle nod back to Ceika in recognition, Supagoof turns to Shadow

Here you are, Legionary of Sneakiness. The Legion always has room for more. (Like friends.) he says, then looks arounds.

Shadow
2007-09-12, 01:54 PM
Thanks!
Hey did you see that poster that Zeb had made?
It's pretty cool! But I wish they would have put me in it on my mo-ped...."

Supagoof
2007-09-12, 02:20 PM
You have a moped? Schweet! Gas or Electric? Did you ask Ceika to make a drawing of you while on it? Zeb's picture was of Ceika's art of the Hog Goblins, I can't but wonder if some other Hog's weren't included because they weren't drawn by Ceika. It's a sizable club, it is.

Trog
2007-09-12, 07:27 PM
Yeah. Muses can be a pain in the asss Trog has found. Trog's usually... hmm... well let's bring her out and ask her eh?

*There is a small puff of stenchy olive green vapor and a small Trog, dressed in Greco-Roman drag appears drinking heavily from an amphora of alcohol.*

Crap. Trog was just in the middle of a drinking contest. Now Trog's gotta start all over. :smallannoyed:

Muse, everyone. Everyone, Muse. So... er... got anything you feel that Trog needs to do?

Well offhand Trog's thinking bongo playing for some reason.

Uh huh. Uh huh. Trog already was commenting on that actually.

Oh. Hmm... well how about drinking?

*Holds up flask*

Oh. Right. Hmmm. Give Trog a second to "commune" here. *swigs from amphora*

Well... see usually muses inspire people to do, you know... worthwhile things. Maybe Trog should try to get ahold of his shoulder angel instead.

*Squinches his eyes shut and concentrates very very hard. Concentrates some more. Opens one yellow eye and looks around.*

Er...

You're not that complex.

Right. :smallannoyed: Piss off then. Or however Trog gets rid of you.

That'll work.

*POOF*

*Trog blinks for a second.* Sorry if Trog spaced off there for a second, Trog was having an internal monologue... er dialogue... er...

Well Trog was staring at your chest, actually. Sorry about that... Not really... but these sorts of apologies are expected in polite society.

Function, eh? Trog's more of a "form" Troglodyte than a "function" one. But we were trying to get away from form discussions and get back to something resembling us drinking on camera. *refills glasses and returns flask*

Ooo! Neat avis! :smallbiggrin: Trog's personal favorite avatar of yours is the Roman Legionnaire Llama. Trog always pictures him yelling "Madness? This is Llama!!!!" Or something appropos like that.

*sips*

So this "Legion" sounds like a secret society hush hush sort of thing. Like you're all fixing to overthrow the mods or something. Either that or it's like Superfriends. Was that the one with Batman in it? What the hell was Batman doing there? Batman should have cooler things to do than hang around the clubhouse or HQ eating Honeycomb or whatever they do in their spare time. Watch Extreme Hero Makeover maybe. Trog liked the episode when they redid Aquaman so he was all surfer dude. Cause his suit really needed changing big time. And fer crying out loud the guy needed a tan anyways. Fish-belly white just wasn't right somehow. Still Trog thought making him into a sushi chef would have been funnier.

*puffs. Chugs*

Where was Trog?

*DING DING a DING DING!*

Ah yes, questions. *Reads:*

"How's married life treating you? Can we be expecting any marine/pirate/artsy kids?"

What got you interested in taking up the role of Avvie Goddess of the Playground? Or was it something that just happened along the way? Oh and what program do you work in?

"What was the one drawing you turned down?"

*Trog nabs a couple raw snails, one still living, and tosses one in his mouth, shell and all. Crunches approvingly. The other one makes a break for Trog's forearm in a slowly conceived plan to escape*

Snipers_Promise
2007-09-12, 08:38 PM
*Sniper's Promise stands up and walks to the front row for a better view smashing many people on the way.*

Midnight Son
2007-09-12, 09:41 PM
*yoinks the Hog Goblins pic*

Cool pic! How on earth did you manage to get a cameraman in a position to snap this beauty?

*is jealous of the fact that Zeb's rear seat contains an occupant.*

Raistlin1040
2007-09-12, 10:07 PM
Raistlin is having a very angry conversation with his agent in the crows via cell phone.

Yes I know Trog has a full line up.

Yes I know he's busy.

Yes I know this show has the best ratings on the boards, even higher than Spam Central and TownWatch. But I need to be on it. I signed up in the first season, and it's been quite a while since I did. I need to be on.

Don't get snippy with me Mr. Agent. I do all the real work here. You just get me lame gigs. You can't even get me on Trog's.

Yes I'll hold.

Raistlin sighs and closes the phone, deciding to incinarate it with Melting Grasp.

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-12, 11:50 PM
You have a moped? Schweet! Gas or Electric? Did you ask Ceika to make a drawing of you while on it? Zeb's picture was of Ceika's art of the Hog Goblins, I can't but wonder if some other Hog's weren't included because they weren't drawn by Ceika. It's a sizable club, it is.Zeb takes a moment to sponsor Trog's Talk Show by running an ad between the asking and the answering of the questions.

Zeb speaks to the camera: While a few people have dropped by the Hog Goblins and made welcome contributions, those represented in the group shot are the only ones who've actually filled out the necessary paperwork to be included in the monthly newsletter distribution [read: sig'd the Hog Goblins patch]. If anyone would like to be an official member, just let fill out the information card and drop it in a nearby mailbox or hand it to a current member [read: let one of us know either via PM or in the thread]. Thank you for your support.

Cut to the Hog Goblins riding away from the camera towards destinations unknown.

Ceika
2007-09-13, 08:45 AM
*Ceika's expression flickers with concern momentarily with the appearance of the muse, but she recovers quickly as her glass is refilled. A long swig of the liquid and she's ready to continue.*

Apologize or don't... I'm hardly to be considered "polite society" I'd imagine.

*she chuckles at Trog's Roman Llamanary impression, trying to figure out how that could be avatarized.*

The Legion? Overthrow the mods? Not hardly. You have to remember, I was appointed regent on our leader's behalf... I am not the rightful leader. Yeah, we're kinda like the Superfriends, I guess. Well, the Superfriends without the spandex. *she pauses, thinking* At least, without as much spandex. Wasn't Batman part of the Justice League? I noticed a lot of the same faces on Justice League as were members of the Superfriends. Did they realize that Superfriends was kinda a stupid name? Or are there several of these exclusive clubs that the same people belong to, just to show they're better than us? We may never know.

*She shrugs, then continues on a different subject.*

Married life is treating me just fine. :smallsmile: It's a little rough at times, trying to adjust to having someone else living in the same place, but all in all, it's been good. It'll be a bit less of a strain when the new job kicks in, so we're not having to live on just a military paycheck. So, life goes on, it would seem. Things are actually falling into place nicely for both of us.... now, if only Tantolian could get off of night shift....

*She listens to the remaining questions, nodding as she does.*

I'll answer those in the opposite order, I think.... The only request that I can remember actually telling the person I wouldn't do wasn't so much a problem with the request itself, but how it was made. That being said, I don't ask for much in the way of gratitude or praise, but being downright rude while asking for something in return isn't likely going to get a favorable response from me. Plus, when the person in question PM'd me, he had 0 posts on the forums. I explained that if he's requesting an avatar to use here, that he should at least post once or twice. A week went by, and he did not post, but he PM'd me again, saying he changed his mind and wanted a different avatar. It went back and forth like that a few times, so I called it quits. I had too many other things going to keep up with an ever-changing request from someone who has never, to my knowledge, actually participated in this community. The sad part is, I actually did finish the request --a Belkar-looking halfling in a devil costume-- I just never sent the link.

*She takes a sip from the glass, shaking her head.*

I hated refusing, even with how I was being treated. But enough of that... I never actually took up the role of Avvie Goddess of the Playground, to my knowledge. It may have been bestowed upon me, but there have always been many far superior artists here, in my opinion. I could never compete with some of the classics. What got me interested in making avatars, though, was seeing all the cool avatars that people were using. *She turns aside and cues the flashback music* I created an account after lurking for several months, and tried my hand at one of the requests. It was shot down completely... I was crushed. :smallfrown: Looking back on it, I see how truly horrible it was, and how the person it was for must have been ashamed of my pathetic efforts. I nearly gave up then and there. I certainly didn't think I would ever try to draw an avatar for anyone else after that. So I continued to work on my own avatar, and kept learning about the style and how to tweak things. I even made some avatars of other characters from the D&D campaign that my namesake comes from, though very few of them will ever see the light of day. I still occasionally checked the requests thread, but I didn't try again until I saw a request from Vorpal Tribble that caught my eye. I tried it, liked the outcome, so I posted it. I don't think VT ever even saw it. If he did, he didn't say anything about it, and he didn't use it, to my knowledge. Since then, I've continued playing around, changing things and testing my hand at different tasks. I did a few requests that, I thought, turned out ok at the time. Then, one day, someone PMd me directly asking if I would take a request. I said sure, and the rest, I guess, is history.:smallcool:

*Flashback music fades as she takes another drink, emptying the glass.*

I work primarily in Adobe Illustrator, but occasionally I'll do some slight touch-up in Photoshop or FotoCanvas.

*She thinks back, making sure she answered all the questions. Satisfied, she nods to herself and holds her glass up for another refill.*

Vonriel
2007-09-13, 12:57 PM
Hehehe... Trog's muse was wearing a dress.

Shadow
2007-09-13, 01:09 PM
"What's wrong with that?
It is Thursday...."

*goes off to find some more comfortable stockings*

eidreff
2007-09-13, 01:16 PM
*Creature on ceiling ponders the unfairness on not being able to find fishnets in the right shape.

continues to swipe snack food from those sat below in an absentminded manner*

Raistlin1040
2007-09-22, 07:31 PM
Raistlin watches the deadtimes show.

Wow. They keep this crap on the air, but they cancelled Ed? Lame.

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-24, 12:16 AM
*pokes the host and the avatarist before wandering back to smellie hippie and getting another coffee, one cream, no sugar*

Midnight Son
2007-09-24, 09:38 PM
*Looks around as the crowd begins to grow restless*

Did somebody hit Trog and Ceika with a Hold Person or something?

*Tosses a dispel magic their way just in case*

EmeraldRose
2007-09-28, 08:30 PM
Hmm, must be an intermission. hippie, my good man, I'll have a piping hot mug of my usual please. ((And good luck on your test in the morning!!!!!))

evisiron
2007-09-30, 11:59 PM
Evisiron begins to slip into a comfortable slumber...

smellie_hippie
2007-10-01, 11:11 AM
Hmm, must be an intermission. hippie, my good man, I'll have a piping hot mug of my usual please. ((And good luck on your test in the morning!!!!!))

Coming right up m'am! *feverish concoction sounds* *ding* Here you are!

*smellie_hippie makes sure that everyone is supplied with a fresh cup of Mocha Java, black or creamed to taste*

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-02, 01:10 PM
"Hmm, deadtime. Didn't know that happened to people like Ceika and Trog."

sktarq
2007-10-02, 03:37 PM
The flumph dissapears back the way he came for the first load of snacks-this time he comes back witha tub of little bags of peanuts-uses another tentelce to wave a packet in the air and toss packets to any who even seem as if they might have responded possitivly. It isn't like a flumph understands most hominoid nonverbal cues anyway......Those who look in the empty packets realize that in a plastic lined pouch each packet has a uninflated, folded up beach ball.

Eita
2007-10-02, 03:46 PM
Wind picks up from nowhere and a lightning bolt hits something that looks like a highchair. A Dwarf in obvious Cleric garb is deposited on the chair, lounging comfortably since the chair allows him to see above peoples' heads.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. Thor had me tied up with something. Thanks for the entrance big guy. Anyways, don't mind me. The burning smell should leave soon."

Raiser Blade
2007-10-02, 03:51 PM
*waits for show*

*sips coffee*

Hhhhhhmm mocha.

Madmal
2007-10-02, 03:52 PM
Mal stirrs on her sit at the cofee bar.

i loathe intermissions...make you think the place is dead...wait....

she looks down.

Now how in tarnation did i...? well, nevermind...

Hippie, hon, can i please get a mocha with low-fat milk and a tad bit pint of vodka? Thanks.:smallwink:

Eita
2007-10-04, 07:04 PM
Eita sighs. "Of course the second I get here, the show dies..."

Midnight Son
2007-10-04, 07:23 PM
Eita sighs. "Of course the second I get here, the show dies..."
What do you mean? This show's been dead for weeks. Why not pull up a chair and enjoy the scenery, though.

I think there may still be an unbroken chair around here somewhere...

Serpentine
2007-10-04, 10:01 PM
Serpentine offers a coil, for the sitting on.

Cyrano
2007-10-04, 10:14 PM
Ah, Trog's Talk Show, reduced to Trogs Receptacle of Coffee and Lounge.
On that note, COILSITTING! *Darts in*

Eita
2007-10-05, 12:45 AM
"Gah! Curse my size! Wait. Nevermind! Forgot I'm in the Medium size category! Make way for the Dwarf or I'll cast Turn Undead and ruin your eyes!"

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 12:52 AM
"oof"
Is sat on by a...
what is D'anna, anyway?

Eita
2007-10-05, 12:54 AM
Eita kicks D'anna out, rendering the paradox irrelevant. "So baby, whatcha doin after the show?"

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 12:59 AM
Serpentine jumps a little at the forcible removal of D'anna, shrugs, and watches the stage for any sign of movement.
"Wha'... huh? Who, me? Uh... does the show ever finish?"

Eita
2007-10-05, 01:02 AM
"Well... If Trog comes back and says 'show's over folks' I guess then it would be."

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 01:04 AM
"Ah. In that case... Probably dinner. I'm getting a little... peckish."

Eita
2007-10-05, 01:09 AM
"Hmm... Let's see what I got here to hold you over... I can summon an Extraplanar creature, or conjure water. Oh, and I can atone you if you know what I mean... Or would consecrate have been better?"

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 01:12 AM
"...or you could get me a hot chocolate from that pungent Bohemian over there."

Eita
2007-10-05, 01:26 AM
"Or, I could cast a Domain spell. Thor's Goblet!" A golden goblet appeared, filled with hot chocolate. "I love Domain: Woo."

(Best domain ever.)

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 01:35 AM
"Ooo! Mmmm. Num. *slurp*"
Serpentine puts down the seratedish sword and leans the axehead against her shoulder, freeing the upper hands to hold the tasty beverage.
"So. Think the show's gonna start up again, ever? Maybe Trog needs more questions... Too bad I can't think of any."

Eita
2007-10-05, 01:38 AM
"I got one. 'What in the name of the Gods were you doing for so long?!'."

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 01:41 AM
"Now now, no need to be rude. Trog's a very busy man... lizard. I mean, look at him up there, busy... cleaning... his nails..." :smallconfused:

Eita
2007-10-05, 01:45 AM
"You'd get done faster and you have four arms!" :smallannoyed:

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 01:48 AM
"Six, actually."
Examines the fingernails of one hand.
"Just for halloween, mind."

Arameus
2007-10-05, 03:30 PM
Appalled at the creature's sudden, apparently-arbitrary metamorphosis into an even more bizarre serpent, this time wielding several weapons, sitting here just may be becoming too dangerous to maintain.

On the other hand, she seems to be occupied by the dwarf, though that won't last long when he realizes that she's not going for his pick-ups and is useing him for warm beverages.

Which, to Arameus, is far, far, too familiar a feeling. "Women, huh?" he mutters.

Cyrano
2007-10-05, 03:47 PM
D'anna wakes up from his unconcious stupor.
"Oh, why, you dirty Dwarf dastard! I challenge you to A DUEL!"
By which he means, of course, he's running away from the dwarf with the 13 pipe bombs superglued to his face.
"In 15 seconds, your honour will be restored, Serpenetine! Muwhahahahahahahah!"

Eita
2007-10-05, 05:35 PM
"Protection from Energy [Fire]!" The pipebombs exploded, doing a grand total of two damage. "Heal Light Wounds!" Eita hops off Serpintine and pulls out Thor's Hammer (Homebrew artifact). "Thor's Might!"

Serpentine
2007-10-05, 10:45 PM

"ouch"
*explode'd*
X_X

(He was sitting on me, you know :smallannoyed:)

V eeeeeeeeeew :smallyuk:

Arameus
2007-10-05, 11:32 PM
"Great. Wow. I'm burned over most of my body, covered in the entrails of a surprisingly-friendly miscellaneous-snake-person, my truck is stolen (and, to a lesser extent, my weedeater), I can never wear these clothes again, and I haven't any money for plane fare home. It's time."

*draws .44*

Eita
2007-10-06, 12:10 AM
"Why does this always happen...?" Eita grabs a piece of hair and opens his backpack revealing many gems. "Resurrection!"

Serpentine
2007-10-06, 12:14 AM
X_X
*holy music* *POOF!*
O_O
"Awww, my hot chocolate" :smallfrown:

Eita
2007-10-06, 12:15 AM
"Consecrate! There. Should be safe to drink. Theoretically."

eidreff
2007-10-07, 01:19 PM
Heh heh.

I'm not sure which i enjoy more, the show or the random acts that cause carnage among the audience.

*wipes gore from eyes, flicks shrapnel from tentacles.*

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2007-10-07, 01:29 PM
*watchs skirmish with a blank face*

I really should join in...

Trog
2007-10-07, 02:01 PM
*Trog snaps out of his dazed state which occurred simultaneously with the flashback music. He looks around quickly and snuffs out the Coffin Nail that would soon be burning his clawed fingers and talks to someone off camera*

..Er...Uh... so how long was Trog out?

That long?! :smalleek: Er... you think Trog needs to post a separate post titled "Trog's Back!" or something? Isn't that the thing to do? :smallconfused:

We'd have to actually miss you for that to matter, says Cosmo with an eyeroll.

Er... right. :smallannoyed:

*looks over at his guest finishing off the last of the booze out of boredom.*

Well it's been great having you on the show. Though the flashback thing kind of threw Trog for a loop. Spent the time reminiscing about... er... well... better not say or that music could start playing again.

The lovely and talented Ceika, ladies and gentlemen!:smallbiggrin: *kisses her hand as he helps her up*

*Applause. Cut to Cosmo.* Stay tuned... if you can stay awake... Trog will unfortunately be back after these commercial messages with his next guest, Zombie Rock Star. :smallannoyed: *asks someone off camera. Doesn't this station have any other talentless lizards that have shows? I need a break. Oh shut up no one's watching anyway.

Cyrano
2007-10-07, 03:07 PM
I'm not quite sure what to put here, so I'ma just say,
"mmm. Gore sandwich."
Now Trog, get inquisitioning.

Eita
2007-10-08, 02:23 AM
Lightning strikes, dissolving the Dwarf and transforming him into a being of pure Law and Good

"Hey! Trog's back! And I got promoted! Go me!"

Up in Valhalla, two angels look at each other, and then at Thor, yet again throwing lightning bolts with a blind-fold on. "Trust me, it's better if he doesn't know the truth."

Bayar
2007-10-08, 02:46 AM
Bayar and Meira arrive.

Great, we are late...
((better late than never...))
Dunno how you made me come here.
((I control your char sheet and dice...))
That is just perfect.

They take two seats somewhere in the back.

Trog
2007-10-08, 10:46 AM
ANNOUNCER COSMO: From Azure City, Where, if we were really there, we should all be dead by now from Xykon's seige, it's Trog's Talk Show. :smallannoyed: And now here's your host... Trog. :smallsigh:

*Trog ambles out wearing a finely tailored suit.*

Hey... er... um... *looks around confusedly. Talks to someone off stage* Say, where did the cue card guy go? :smallconfused:

Oh? Why did Vlad the Employer need to see him? He getting fired?

*A zombie slowly shuffles in and hands Trog a note before taking his place off camera and holding cue cards. Trog watches the slow procession in confusion, then looks down at the note and reads it aloud.*

"Please excuse the cue card guy for being late. - Vlad"

Worst. Pun. Ever. :smallannoyed: *crumples up note and tosses it over his shoulder*

So now what Trog's supposed to work with a cue card guy who's a zombie?! Great. :smallannoyed: As if this show wasn't lagging far enough behind now we go last every round. :smallsigh:

*Takes a seat at his retro-style desk and pours himself a bracer and lights a coffin nail. Waits for the cue card to change. Waits. Waits. Taps fingers on the desk. Looks around behind him.*

So this is just a model of Azure city in the window, then? :smallconfused: Huh. Trog always figured that it was just, you know, a really small city. Lilliputian and stuff. *Puffs. Looks back at camera* Wait. Don't change the channel yet. He looks like he's about to change cards. ...Almost... almost... AH! Good.

Please welcome to the stage, that Bard of Braaaaaiiiiiins, Zombie Rock Star! :smallbiggrin:

*APPLAUSE*

Amotis
2007-10-08, 11:58 AM
*arrives*

Zombie!

Zombie!

Zombie!

Zombie!

EGO!

ZOMBIE!

ZOMBIE!

ZOMBIE!

SDF!

ZOMBIE!

ZOMBIE!

HELP I THINK IM BROK-

ZOMBIE!

ZOMBIE!

ZOMBIE!

Serpentine
2007-10-08, 12:00 PM
Serpentine smacks the cute little elfman across the back of the head.

Exachix
2007-10-08, 12:01 PM
A Fox hides under a chair, front row, watching.

Amotis
2007-10-08, 12:02 PM
"Ow, thank you zombie. I mean Serp."

*waits patiently staring up at trog like he was a goldfish*

Serpentine
2007-10-08, 12:03 PM
"pssssst, he's not a goldfish"

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-08, 12:15 PM
Dishevelled, but still looking good, the zombie shuffles onto stage, dragging behind him a battered green Telecaster. The holes in his jeans match the holes in his flesh and his long hair falls out in strands all over the place, but he looks happy, if nervous, as he makes his way to the stage and sits down next to Trog.

"Thanks. It's nice to be here.

"I like the cue-card guy. Equal employment. I respect that."

He waves slightly at the crowd, especially the loud chants of "ZOMBIE" from somewhere and blushes (as much as his green flesh will allow).

Bayar
2007-10-08, 12:21 PM
You know, if they ressurect Jimi Hendrix or Kurt Cobain, it would be a rock fest.

((words of wisdom...))

Amotis
2007-10-08, 12:32 PM
"if someone yells free bird i'm gonna free their bird...lorena bobbit style..."

Cyrano
2007-10-08, 12:36 PM
What does that even mean?

Bayar
2007-10-08, 12:37 PM
Is lorena bobbit a marathon runner?

evisiron
2007-10-08, 12:48 PM
"Freebi- oh. "

Evisiron sits back down and waits patiently....

Trog
2007-10-08, 12:57 PM
Hmm? Oh the cue card guy. Yes. Equal... er... employment. Trog imagines he'll be shortly getting a scholarship through the United Necro College Fund. A mind is a terrible thing to waste... or taste... or whatever their slogan is Trog can't remember. Can't for the life of Trog remember what his name used to be either. We'll just call him Shuffles for now.

But enough about the help. Let's talk about you.

So it must be exciting carving out a career in the afterlife Trog imagines. Travelling around... Playing meet-ups... Composing... Decomposing... all that stuff. So, have any new songs to share with us? Trog was unable to get any accompaniment for you so you'll have to perform solo and stuff. Heck you're lucky we even have a small section of stage to play on, really. Just stay back from the footlights... well the lava pit, really. We here at Trog's Talk Show like to keep our carbon footprint low. Natural heating and lighting...

*Cosmo walks in and dumps a can full of garbage into the lava pit.*

... waste disposal. We got it all covered.

So what do you say? Got a song to play? *puffs poetically*

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-08, 01:30 PM
"Zombie? Zombie rock star? I'm so happy." The cat slinks to the front row, right in front of ZRS and satres at him in a penetrating manner.

Bayar
2007-10-08, 01:39 PM
((you know, I know a dead guy called Michael Jackson, he did a video called Thriller....he was a zombie and a werewolf...))
Just shut up and enjoy the show.

eidreff
2007-10-08, 03:44 PM
*slithers accross ceiling, down wall and across to coffee stand.*

May I purchase one of your finest brown caffeinated beverages sir?

Arameus
2007-10-08, 04:13 PM
You know, if they ressurect Jimi Hendrix or Kurt Cobain, it would be a rock fest.

((words of wisdom...))

"Well, you're definitely first."

*aims* *pulls the hammer back* *holds breath*

"Hey, the show's back on! Sweet!" *sits, uncocks & holsters revolver* "Oh, you're alive again, too. Welcome back."

Eita
2007-10-08, 05:21 PM
"Zombie?! Turn Undead!"

Shadow
2007-10-08, 05:41 PM
Shadow pulls his kazoo out of his pocket and slinks over next to the stage, ready to tear it up like he used to with his friend and his accordian.

"Ready when you are ZRS."

Mongo 900 B.C
2007-10-08, 07:57 PM
cool...............

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-08, 09:02 PM
"Um...yeah. Something I've been working on. This'll be the first time I've played it live, so enjoy."

He gets up and strums a few practise chords on the Tele, which sounds in a mellow tone (surprising, since it isn't plugged into anything).

"Uh...this song's only somewhat about a guy named Ash. I started writing about him, but it kind of moved out from there."

(To the tune of "Junk Bond Trader" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axjOFuY_zkQ) by Elliott Smith)

Well, the undead pick you up like a habit
Zombies in the glow of the TV's static
Taking out the brains of a man
Give the zombies something they'd understand
A stick-man flashing a rotting smile
Junk brain trader trying to sell a sucker a style
Rich brains in a poor brains's clothes
The permanent instalment of the daily dose
And you shoot off when you shoot it like it is
Your gun's no wider than the barrel of his
Checking into a small reality
Chainsaws are a drug you take too regularly.
The chainsaw's laugh, the broken crutch
The first true brain that folded at the slightest touch
Shot down like an old hotel
People digging through rubble for brains they can resell
Happy holidays, sad sick saviour
The leaving zombie that I still favour
I won't take your cerebellum, I don't need a remedy
To be everything I'm supposed to be
I don't want nobody else
I can do it by myself
We're meant to be together
Now I'm a human victim caught in traffic
Keeping everything moving, everything static
I'm an undead you'll shoot in passing
On your way to some everlasting...
Better eat it while you can

After that, he sits down.

"I'm not sure that was too good...it was written kind of spur-of-the moment earlier today."

Shadow
2007-10-08, 09:15 PM
Shadow's kazoo playing goes completely unnoticed next to ZRS's harmonic guitar.
Shadow doesn't care.

evisiron
2007-10-08, 09:16 PM
Evisiron realises his head is bobbing in a very un-orcish manner, and snaps out of the melody with a roar of approval!

Eita
2007-10-08, 09:23 PM
ZRS's song still Eita's zombie-killing spell. "If only I were Evil. Then I could cast Bolster Undead."

LordVader
2007-10-08, 09:26 PM
LordVader slinks in late, hoping no one will notice. He takes a seat in the back.

evisiron
2007-10-08, 10:10 PM
Evisiron hears someone moving in the back. Suddenly alert, evisiron springs from his chair to confront the silent intruder. He laughs with merriment when he see's it is not a foe.

"LordVader, come grab a seat up here!"

A round of ssshhh's greet the loud invitation.

"SILENCE! It is not as if I am the late one!"

With an orcish grin at the new silence, evisiron plonks back into his seat.

Supagoof
2007-10-09, 10:01 AM
Supagoof applauds for ZRS' performance. A true master indeed. He smiles at Shadow's kazoo accompianment.

Kazoo's are so under-rated, don't you think? He asks quietly to the person seated next to him.

Bayar
2007-10-09, 10:03 AM
I liked the lyrics...
((I liked the drums...))
Dont think there were drums here...
((sorry...))

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-10, 08:38 AM
*DD walks in a rock and roll t-shirt headbanging his head and hears the silence¨*

Wait........Wasnt ZRS going to give a rockfestival around this time?

smellie_hippie
2007-10-10, 09:22 AM
*smellie_hippie takes a moment to refill everyone's coffee mugs... Trog's first of course.*

Ohhhh... ZombieRockStar! I have a spare Fender Guitar Pick for him...

*smellie_hippie tosses something up on stage, scribbles on two notes cards and passes one to Cosmo for a question (hoping it will get there) and one to Atomis*

FREEBIRD!!! :amused:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-10, 10:22 AM
"That was great. Especially for someone who can lose fingers every time he plays."

Eita
2007-10-11, 09:54 PM
Eita scribbles a question to Trog while trying to not bring out Celestial Power to bear on ZRS.

Amotis
2007-10-12, 12:17 AM
*reads card. looks up at hippie*

"You know, just because you have two one eyed heads doesn't mean you can live without one." :smallamused:

evisiron
2007-10-12, 07:23 PM
Evisiron slouches uncomfortably in his seat. He feels a bit strange.

With a mighty sneeze, he slips onto the floor. Getting himself back on his feet, he notices he no longer looks like a black orc.

"Strange"

Hell Puppi
2007-10-12, 07:29 PM
Crawls in from her former place in the back

You know I'v been here since the first post, but I haven't taken a seat....

Scoots in between someone

Ohhh! Coffee!

Eita
2007-10-12, 08:46 PM
"Hey! Puppy!" Eita notices the the puppy is on fire. "Ah! Evil puppy!"

Hell Puppi
2007-10-12, 09:03 PM
Oh! Ooopsss!

Blows out flame.

Sorry. It's hard to impress people without it, yah know?

Gitman00
2007-10-12, 10:44 PM
*Gitman materializes near the ceiling and immediately falls to the floor, fortunately landing in the aisle*

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh-OOF!!!!"

*Stands up and dusts himself off*

"Stupid discount teleport scroll."

*Sees Hippie making the rounds, and whips out indestructible coffee cup with "Born to be wired" printed on it*

"Fill 'er up!"

*Takes seat*

"Knock 'em dead, Zombie!" *rimshot*

Supagoof
2007-10-13, 05:35 PM
"Knock 'em dead, Zombie!" *rimshot*

Blood begins trickling out of Supagoof's ear upon hearing this comment. He casts cure light wounds from bad jokes on himself.

Coffee, no thanks. I'm a cola kind of guy. DMDCR me if you have any of those...

Trog
2007-10-15, 04:37 PM
*claps*

Very well done. Say that ...er... reminds Trog...

*rifles under his desk for something and comes up wearing a zombie-proof skull cap*

Ordered this puppy yesterday. Just to be on the safe side. In case you were hungry for, like... peanut-sized things... or something. Or jumping beans. Or whatever the heck Trog's got rattling around up Trog's cranium. Bees, probabl-

Hey! :smallannoyed: Who's writing these cue cards anyhow! Trog's got a big brain! It's big and squishy and grey like... like... Dr. Phil. And now Trog has the chrome dome to match. *knocks on the helmet *DONG DONG*

*DING* A light blue card pops out of the desk. Trog grabs it and reads:*

ZRS's terrific zombie avatars have long been a great source of amusement and speculation. On his next tour which famous singer will ZRS dress as next??

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-15, 06:27 PM
"Heh. It's alright. I've kinda been off humanoid brains ever since I saw the inside of one of those brain factories. I really didn't think I had a problem with it, but when you see actually how they're torn out of the skull...some people ask me if this means I'm also not gonna eat the brains of anything with an Intelligence over 3. I'm not entirely sure...I still sing the songs, though, but they're more of a general comment than anything...

"Anyways. I'm fond of my zombie collection myself. When I began amassing it, there was a long list of musicians I wanted. Zombie Johnny Cash and Zombie Freddie Mercury are obviously two of the biggest absentees and it'd probably be one of those next, along with plenty of others I've wanted.

"But, you see, like music, even the image you project is a kind of art and I've wanted to expand on that, do some experimentation, so you've seen some breaks from the traditional zombie theme. I especially like these months I've spent as a 6th-century Welsh bard, which I feel has been my most creative period yet.

"And, as for my avatartists, I understand the fickleness of inspiration. Especially when you find one talented enough to do something like a 6th-century Welsh bard, so I'm not tempted to push for another zombie. But if I had to choose...Zombie Johnny Cash. Nothing like green and black."

evisiron
2007-10-15, 11:19 PM
"I have to give him credit, he resisted the urge to sing in regards to our brains"

smellie_hippie
2007-10-16, 10:19 AM
I think he should go for Zombie John Denver! :smallbiggrin:
..... what? :smallannoyed:

*smellie_hippie refills Gitman's coffee mug happily*

Shadow
2007-10-16, 11:06 AM
Shadow gives his trusty kazoo to Goof for a moment and asks hippie to help with the chorus.
"You'll pick it up soon enough. Just follow along for a verse."

((to the tune of Blow Up Your TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NxYIP8bSOU)))

He was a level headed zombie as a guest today at Trog's
And I was just a Vampire on my way to Montreal
Well, he busted out his Fender, about the time the juke
box broke
He give me a firm handshake and these are the
words he spoke

Blow up your PC, throw away your keyboard
Go to the country and build you a laptop
Start a little website, eat a lotta corn chips
Try and find the Giant, on your own

I sat at my computer and I acted real niave
Cause I knew that rockstar zombie, he had something up his sleeve
He danced around the room awhile and he started a mosh pit
And sang a song all night long, and he gave me a tip

Blow up your PC, throw away your keyboard
Go to the country and build you a laptop
Start a little website, eat a lotta corn chips
Try and find the Giant, on your own

But I was old and undea, and a bout to leave that place
Just as I was going, he looked me in the face
I said "You must know the answer", he said "no, but I'll give it
a try."
And to this day, we've been living our way, here is the reason why

Blew up your PCs, threw away our keyboards
Went to the country and build us some laptops
Started a website, ate a lotta corn chips
We found the Giant, on our own

Bayar
2007-10-16, 01:23 PM
Or kurt cobain...

Trog
2007-10-16, 03:00 PM
Zombie Cash... hmm... has a good...er... well not good, per say, ring to it. Trog dares say that you could pull it off. Cause really you only need one outfit, right?

Well and a Folsum Pennitentary garb. Probably not black. Probably that orange color. Are they still orange now? Back when they had this whole black and white stripe Tim Burton-ey sort of feel... which was cool. How they got from that to deer hunter outfits Trog doesn't know.

And sure they might say "convict" on them but how are you gonna tell really? Have you seen the shirts people wear nowadays? Trog thought he was gonna get a reward once by trying to return that girl that had words on her shirt to the prison. Get a big reward. Or maybe a conjugal visit stand-in or something. Nothing. Heck she wasn't even a criminal it turns out. Or in adult films for that matter. Despite what her shirt claimed.

Trog thinks people should just stop wearing shirts that have confusing labels.

*Puff * Drink * DING * Drink * Nab * Read *

"What is it it like to be a zombie when you're in such a public view that clerics and other anti-undead powers constantly get a shot at you?"

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-16, 08:52 PM
"Indeed. I've tried hard to campaign for undead rights, but there are neighbourhoods where it's just not safe to walk in. And forget playing shows in that Istar city when we did that tour of Ansalon a few hundred years ago...everyone was shouting 'unholy abomination' everywhere we went. It was awful.

"This is an issue dear to my heart and it's part of my songwriting, you know? If you're gonna be an artist, be a social artist, I say."

Eita
2007-10-17, 02:47 AM
Eita is happy that his question got on the show, and writes 'Istar' in his handy-dandy, god given, Book of Places to Smite with Angelic Power.

"Thank goodness I'm an Angel of Thor. Otherwise I'd be a hypocrite."

Trog
2007-10-17, 09:42 AM
Boy, Trog'll say that sounds bad. Unholy Abomination is.. like... a completely different band! Hell, none of them are even bipedal for that matter. Sheesh! You'd think they'd be able to tell the difference. Maybe someone distributed the wrong flyers or somethin'. When in doubt, blame the printer.

*puffs*

And you might as well be a social artist. Otherwise you don't meet your educational requirement for mingling and talking smart about artistic stuff. Trog believes it's a 300 level class last time Trog checked.

*DING DING* Two more cards pop out of the slot hacked into the ancient desk.*

"What about your writing? Process? Muse? Goals? Influences? Idols? Do you want to make a living writing?"

And...

"How do you respond to the rumor that the Canadian undead ("Brains, eh") are crossing the border to raid the U.S. for the hearts and brains of young, beautiful artistic types?"

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-18, 07:23 PM
"You'd think they'd at least be able to tell the difference between my music and that 'sludge' stuff the other guys play...*sigh*

"Well...I can't say much about my process other than it usually involves being up at 3 AM and use of 'creative supplements,' but...you know. Inspiration strikes. :smallamused:

"No, seriously, there's, like, no process at all. I'll write ideas in a notebook and pull them out later, but that's just me. As for idols, I mean you've got that Bob Dylan, even though he's unfortunately still alive.

"And do I want to make a living writing...you can do that? I seriously thought all writers had to serve coffee on the side, like it was a requirement or something."

He seems a little nervous as Trog asks the second question.

"Uh...no comment." :smallwink:

Amotis
2007-10-18, 08:06 PM
"Zombie's coming for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Raiser Blade
2007-10-18, 08:10 PM
*Hums the tune to Re: Your Brains by Johnathon Coulton*

evisiron
2007-10-18, 10:24 PM
"Am I the only one questioning how a zombie can make a living?"

*Hears humming*

"Muhahaha, I was the first with that reference (as far as I know, even mine was a bit more subtle...)"

Eita
2007-10-18, 11:00 PM
"I would sooo kill you for that bad pun if it weren't against my god and alignment..."

evisiron
2007-10-18, 11:25 PM
"Thats a good thing. I would not deserve such pun-ishment!"

[Preparing action to dodge Eita's holy wrath]

Trog
2007-10-19, 12:08 AM
*blinks*

*blinks again*

*leans forward clutching the card to his chest*

Are... are you sure you don't have any comment for that question? *examines card* Someone worked really hard writing this down *clutches back to chest* Because, you know, inquiring minds want to know if we're being invaded. They worked hard on crafting this question, you know. It's not easy... coming up with questions. Sometimes you gotta come up with a lot of them and you know you ask others to write in and stuff and you wait and nothing happens and then they start to get surly in the seats and talk amongst themselves of show cancellation. *fists clench and crumple the card* And you have to just sit there! As they berate you! Like you can't hear it! Just because you don't have ears doesn't mean you can't hear the comments you know! *stand up on chair in fury* So don't you tell me mister living dead guy who gets all the unliving chicks throwing portions of their intimate anatomy at you while you are on stage singing some song while Trog sits here hour after hour and interviews guests with no questions popping out of the desk. Don't you tell Trog "No Comment" because by god sir, Trog has a few level in cleric and Trog's not afraid to use them!!!!

*Looks around and stops raising his finger and lets go of the wadded up piece of paper. Climbs down off of his seat and smooths back his crest as he takes a sip from his mug.*

Where were we? :smallbiggrin:

*DING*

Ah yes. Our final question. *reads*

"When did you become a zombie anyways? Who was the Lich/Sorcerer/Wizard who reanimated you?"

Serpentine
2007-10-19, 12:33 AM
"Sorry, I nodded off for a moment there. What did I-
Meep!:smalleek:"

evisiron
2007-10-19, 12:34 AM
*Blink, blink*

*Makes sure there is a blue card to hand for the next guest*

ZombieRockStar
2007-10-19, 09:11 AM
Zombie arches an eyebrow. :smallconfused:

"Well...if you feel that strongly about it, all I can say is that perhaps you should question you own government about sending catgirls north to raid the hearts and minds of young, beatiful, artistic, undead-types.

"Anyways...contrary to popular belief, I was not brought back to life when Ozzy Osbourne invoked the name of Satan and covered my corpse in bat blood. Nor was I brought back to life during a Marvel-DC crossover when Norman Osborne bit the head off of Batman and covered my corpse in his blood, so please stop that line of thinking. I was instead created when a good cleric (George Harrison) channelled the spirit of his dead friend (John Lennon) into the body of an already created zombie. I'm not sure who the necromancer or evil cleric who first created this body was, but it isn't important. Let's just call it adoption for the undead."

Trog
2007-10-19, 09:55 AM
Well, catgirls migrate, see. And their diet is known to consist of portions of the mind. The Id.... and... er... that... one other part. Trog forgets the name. The squishy part maybe. So anyways catgirls will be catgirls. Nothing any government can do about that.

Ooooh, undead adoption! Trog did that once. Had an undead rat named Plaguey. We had loads of fun together. Used to bury him out in the yard and play funeral. Then he'd dig his way out and nibble on me really cute like. Or how he'd shuffle and lurch along on his treadmill.

We'll thanks for the tune. It's got a good beat and Trog can shamble to it. Good luck on your next concert and say "hi" to Ringo for Trog. ZombieRockStar, everyone! :smallbiggrin:

*APPLAUSE*

*Cut to Cosmo* Stay right there. Trog will be right back with his next guest, Gezina. :smallannoyed:

InaVegt
2007-10-19, 04:38 PM
A black mist seeps into the studio, as a small rat enters it. The rat looks around and walks towards the chair before turning into her humanoid form, a blond teenage girl in a wheelchair made to look like a horse. Her delicate facial structure shows a bit of stage fright.

Hello, people. I'm happy to be here and will answer the questions you might have for me.

As she talks, more of the black mist seeps out of her mouth, in rings. Some people in the audience might start feeling ill.

Let's get these questions rolling, I've not gotten very much time, as I'm busy spreading Staph in the USA, can't let my victims wait too long, ya know.

Eita
2007-10-19, 08:40 PM
Eita leaned over to Serpintine, "Whoa. She's more of an unholy abomination then the zombie was."

Serpentine
2007-10-20, 12:09 AM
"Oh man, you don't know the half of it. Why, I heard *whisperwhisperwhisperplaguewhisperTheFeralswhispe rwhisper*"

Midnight Son
2007-10-20, 12:10 AM
*activates a rune on his armor*

As darkness billows up around the large man, a voice can be heard muttering...

Hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience to those behind me, but better safe than sorry. Besides, it should protect them as well.

Eita
2007-10-20, 12:51 AM
"Hey, if someone wants some protection, cast Consecrate. Stupid rules preventing me from doing anything then flying and swinging a shiny sword...."

EmeraldRose
2007-10-20, 09:15 AM
The dragon raises an eyebrow.

I'm fairly certain that there are protections in place to stop the audience from attacking the guests...and if not, I'll enjoy watching the battle.

She settles back to enjoy the show again...waiting for the first question.

Midnight Son
2007-10-20, 10:16 AM
*Looks at EmeraldRose with an amused expression*(not that anyone can tell due to the dark cloud surrounding him)

I'm a little more worried about the guest attacking the audience at this point.

EmeraldRose
2007-10-20, 10:21 AM
Ah, I see. There are probably no protections in place against that. Well, you'll just have to trust to your natural defenses then, I'd guess.

Would you mind moving your darkness a little to the left?

Eita
2007-10-22, 05:37 PM
Eita looks around at the dead show before commenting, "Oh the irony... I need someone in alive in order to cast resurrection."

Trog
2007-10-23, 10:15 AM
ANNOUNCER COSMO: :smallannoyed: From Azure City, Kicking the Emerald City's ass since as far back as I can remember, it's Trog's Talk Show. And now here's your host... Trog. :smallsigh:

Hey there! We're back and since Trog's next guest has limited time Trog's gonna try to rush this along.

*Trog rushes over to his seat giving Gezina a wide berth but in his haste trips over the raised step to the dias which his desk sits on and racks himself on the corner of the desk (which you could swear had actually moved over to deliver the blow)*

:smallfrown: Gah! The pain! Trog thinks Trog's bleeding. *hold hands over crotch area and sits feebly down into his chair. Takes a shakey drink out of his mug.*

Trog's next guest is one of the Apocolytica quartet. She... huh? What? NOT another musician? :smallconfused: Really? Well then....

:smalleek: Oh. Trog sees. *sigh* First death and now this. We seriously need to talk to Vlad about better health insurance. :smallannoyed:

Ow.

Please welcome one of the four horsemen.... er... horse... er... person? Political correctness is not Trog's forte but Trog's taking no chances.

The lovey Gezina! :smallbiggrin:

*APPLAUSE* Camera pans over to the guest as an intern runs over with a bag of ice for Trog's crotch.*

Well let's get to it, shall we? First question.

*DING* swipe * read *

"Is working as a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse a job that pays well? What is the form of payment?"

InaVegt
2007-10-24, 02:07 AM
Gezina smiles as Trog falls down. When the question is asked she has a devilish twink in her eyes.

Well, the rewards are mostly nice. You see, there's no satisfaction greater than knowing you've broken the power of something powerful, like I did with the church in the time of the plague. Nevermind Death claiming it was an accident.

She looks at the audience, her black clouds have reached the first seats now, obscuring sight and possibly making the people with lesser constitution becoming nauseous. Speaking of that, Trog with his hardy constitution should start to feel something as well.

But you can't really save satisfaction, and 2 cents per ill person does make you get a little bit busy, just so you can save some money for later. I guess that isn't that much, considering the effort involved.

Gezina smiles at Trog.

Speaking about payment, how does hosting a show like this pay?

Supagoof
2007-10-24, 01:06 PM
Supagoof pulls out an electric fan and aims it at the black clouds. The fan blows them back onto stage towards a not amused Cosmos.

Heh, sorry mate.

*Turns the fan off*

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-24, 02:18 PM
The cat gets up and mos rapidly to the back of the audience. "No pestilencial clouds here."

evisiron
2007-10-24, 04:30 PM
Evisiron picks up a blue card and begins to write.

He speeds up as the smog hits his row and the paper starts to curl and turn black.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-24, 07:20 PM
*Claps politely*

Trog
2007-10-25, 10:18 AM
Trog made more money as a random encounter.:smallannoyed:

*a bat flaps in and hovers above Trog, readying an action to bite*

But enough about Trog's job. Which Trog looooves. And is veeeeery haaaappy with. :smallbiggrin:

*The bat flaps backstage. Trog peers around behind him. Satisfied that the bat is gone he continues*

And more money as a stirge wrangler. :smallannoyed: But enough about Trog's employment history, we should really...

*looks down*

Ow. *Zzzzzzip* Yeesh! Does this look infected to you? Maybe Trog should get some Bactine or something. *rifles through the desk drawers. A blue card filled with writing on both sides pops up.*

Trog put a bottle of disinfectant in here just yesterday. Trog swears this wizard desk has been out to get Trog ever since that Slot Incident.

*closes the drawer in frustration and a small wince. Reads the card.*

"How many different class types did you level in before being granted the honor of one of the four horsemen, or is it because you're one of the four that you mess around with different class types?

Which of the four horsemen is a party animal?

Are you responsible for the public release of the Baja Men's hit 'Who let the dogs out?'"

InaVegt
2007-10-25, 11:30 AM
That's a lot of questions at once, ya know.

Gezina smiles as she says this.

Horseman is a fancy smancy epic prestige class with a lot of requirements, including but not limited to:

Ability to cast 3rd level arcane spells
Ability to cast 4th level divine spells
Ability to manifest 3rd level psionic powers
Sneak attack +3d6
BAB +25

So, you could say it takes a lot of classes before you can become one. I was a sorcerer 4/cleric 4/wilder 4/mystic theurge 2/psionic theurge 2/rogue 5/fighter 8/ranger 5 before becoming one of the horsemen

Gezina looks around the audience, the mist turning a bright green. A nameless NPC falls over, dead.

As for your second question, that would be famine, you can't believe how much he can eat. He can eat enough food for the entirety of africa in an hours time.

Gezina smiles at Trog before answering the last question.

Yes, I was. I consider it a personal victory.

madmotoristmonk
2007-10-25, 07:02 PM
(Sits down and gets ready to watch the rest of the show play out, hoping to god that no one notices the camera he has under his captins jacket..yay bootlegging!)
:smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-25, 07:54 PM
Fortitude check: *rolls a 1*

:smallannoyed: Dang.

*dies*

evisiron
2007-10-25, 11:48 PM
Evisiron looks back fondly upon the Slot Incident. His brow furrows for a moment realising how different he looked back then...

The confusion fades after a breath or two of these strange mist...

Eita
2007-10-30, 12:35 AM
Eita looks around as he gets in upgrade from Thor. "Whoa! Dire Angel! That means I can cast Resurrection!"

A white glow pervades the stage, giving the formerly black area a healthy light.

"Go me!"

Trog
2007-10-30, 11:03 AM
Uh huh. Mmm-hmm. Right. Interesting. *replies Trog at all the wrong points as he is severely distracted by fiddling with his pants.*

Dang... thing's probably... infected... maybe if Trog just...

*Rrrrrrip-SPROOOIIIIING!*

*A 6 foot long shaft of wood erupts from Trog's zipper.*

*blinks*

*blinks*

*looks at camera*
Trog's not sure if he should call a medic or just stand with hands on hips - Superman-style.

*looks at Gezina*
Staff infections you say.

*DING!*

Oh good! The ding! The desk is making sounds! It's a card! A... a card for Trog to read. How ...er... about that. Excuse Trog a moment.

*swings infected protrusion around and knocks over camera A which was busy trying to focus on a tight shot to avoid the reappearance of habit-wearing spectres. Cut to Camera B showing Trog desperately trying to keep the shaft of wood down behind the desk awkwardly with one leg whist grabbing desperately for the next card*

*Ahem*

"First off, I am a big fan! But a debated topic is your greatest work. My favourite is the Black death, but what would you say your greatest work is?

Also, whats your stance on Nurgle; Lord of Pestilence? Competition, best buddies or are you one and the same?"

Eita
2007-10-30, 08:24 PM
"Ooh. Nurgle. This should be interesting."

InaVegt
2007-10-31, 11:36 AM
The black death is of course a major achievement. However, I do not think one should claim one plague or another as the greatest ever. I, myself, think my biggest achievement has yet to come, when I've finished perfecting Staphylococcus Areus, so it will be immune to all antibiotics. I've managed to unleash breeds capable of resisting all but one of the five groups of them, and the perfect Staph is nearing completion.

Gezina seems to be very happy when talking about this.

Nurgle is an aspect of me, it's my chaotic and loving side. But I am more than just Nurgle, I can be very cold when dealing with living beings or be like Nurhle and nurture my victims to have a disease ringing like a symphony of symptoms

Eita
2007-11-01, 12:09 AM
"Nurgle's loving? That's a new one..."

evisiron
2007-11-01, 03:54 PM
Evisiron grins, obviously glad that the question was asked.

"They do not call him Grandfather Nurgle for nothing. It is rather unfortunate that his 'pets' are shown affection through terrible illnesses though"

Eita
2007-11-04, 09:17 PM
"Well, they are immune to them..."

evisiron
2007-11-04, 11:33 PM
"The blessed ones are. The bloated organs of the warriors who fight for the Grandfather in both the distant past and far future live on through the pestilence they have been 'gifted' with. But everyone who vomits and swells and pusses and oozes is a pet of Nurgle, though they suffer not his will for them to live."

Eita
2007-11-06, 11:21 PM
"Ah. That explains the hate mail I've been getting for curing that village of their awful Vomitswellpusoozeotosis."

EmptyH
2007-11-07, 01:48 PM
*A lurker in the corner looks up*

Wow I knew the writers strike was going to disrupt talk shows but who knew the effect would be this wide reaching?

Trog
2007-11-07, 01:56 PM
Well that's good that you have a more loving side. Uh. Trog guesses. Though no offense but Trog would definitely "bag it" before doing anything intimate. You being disease incarnate and all. If it ever went that far. But that's providing that, you know, dinner went smoothly and all. Likely there would be waiters dying left and right which, in the past, Trog has found to be a real mood killer.

*Cosmo walks over and hands Trog a circular saw*

Ah. Thanks Cosmo. *Struggles to reach it and keep the staff-like protruberance hidden behind the desk* Wait. :smallconfused: Since when are you so helpful?

You're about to mutilate yourself with power tools. :smallamused:

Ah. Right. :smallannoyed: *ducks behind desk* Trog thought there was a plug in hereabouts. Somewhere.... ah! Got it.

*looks at the audience* Those of you with weak constitutions might want to look away... well if you had a weak constitution you're likely dead in your seat right now really. :smallannoyed:

*tests the saw* *KerrrrwAAAAaaa WA wa wa. rrrrWAAA wa wa wa*

Right. :smallannoyed: The things Trog does for this lousy paying job mumble grumble..

*KERWHAAAAAAAABZZZZZZZZWWWAA*

*ka-klonk*

*looks down in his trousers to examine himself* Well there's no bleeding. though Trog has an "outie" now. *looks up* What? You didn't think Trog would do that stunt if that were lower do you? :smallamused: Not a chance. Honest.

*A large staff springs out in the middle of Trog's face where his nose would be.*

*blink*

*DING*

*Ahem* One final question.

*glances sideways to read the card* "So, as the bringer of bad health, what is your greatest foe? My gut says modern medicine, but you seem to be winning that battle (though slowly)."

InaVegt
2007-11-07, 02:11 PM
My biggest enemy is fidelity, most of the nice disease can only really be spread if people would be a bit less monogamous, you people weren't meant to be monogamous, you know.

Gezina yawns as though the question has been asked of her many times.

evisiron
2007-11-07, 10:16 PM
"Gah! That was the last question?! Oh well.. I better act fast before this horseman...woman...horse-person of the apocalypse moves on"

*Scribble, scribble*

*Holds up sign reading "Autograph for #1 fan?"*

Eita
2007-11-08, 08:37 PM
"Oh that's the last straw! You can spread pestilence, but when you start insulting holy unions!"

Eita flies into the air and ignites his holy sword of holier flame. Rushing headlong, he crashed into an invisible shield.

"Guess the snake lady was right..."

Trog
2007-11-08, 10:53 PM
Hmm... interesting. Well naturally Trog avoids all that because Trog is always monogamous.

*staff-like nose grows longer*

It's not like Trog is.. you know, driven by baser emotions or anything.

*Two staff-like protrusions erupt, horn-like, from his forehead* *POP*POP*

And. Well. If Trog's lying why... why Trog hopes he comes down with the worst case of staff infection ever.

*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*POP*P OP*POP*

*Trog, now looking like some kind of huge sea urchin, dominates the main part of the stage*

:smalleek: Cosmo! Cue Cosmo!

*camera swings over to Cosmo*

ANNOUNCER COSMO: Stay tuned. Trog will be back with his next guest, Serpentine, after this word from Leatherneck's Chainsaw Emporium. *fires up the chainsaw and starts running towards Trog*

:smalleek: GAH! SPONSORS! *Trog rolls off the stage closely pursued by the gnome who shouts loudly above the roar of the chainsaw about renegotiating his salary*

----------

*Shot of a lumberjack in a torn and stitched leather mask* Cue catchy, lively sounding music*

Heee's a Lumberjack and he's okay De-Ranged...
He chops all night and he works all day...

Chopping Prices that is! :smallbiggrin: Here at Leatherneck's Chainsaw Imporium we have all your logging needs. And now I've gone CRAAAAZY and I'm hacking bodie... er.... prices more than ever before! Come see us and save big! BIG!! BIG!!!

Heee's a Lumberjack and he's okay De-Ranged...
He chops all night and he works all day...

*shot of a spooky looking shop out in the woods. The address and phone number pops up in front of it as a huge sea-urchin-like thing rolls through the scene closely pursued by a short chainsaw weilding maniac.*

*fade*

T'ze'hai
2007-11-13, 05:34 AM
I really wish they could do without the sponsorship...

Serpentine.... sounds interesting. I should start thinking of some questions.

Any question cards left?

Serpentine
2007-11-13, 05:43 AM
Serpentine is busy scribbling patterns on her arm with a pen she found somewhere. One of the faceless seatfillers pokes her arm, to no effect. It does it again.
"What?":smallannoyed:
*whisperwhisperwhisper*
"What?!":smalleek:
She looks around, startled, and blushes with embarrassment.
"Oh. Uh... Coming."
She shuffles out from under and between the various bodies on and around her and makes her way down the eisle and around the side behind the stage. A moment later there is some confusion as she gets caught in some curtains that may or may not have been there before and slithers her way to Trog. She drapes her various coils over the chair and fidgets nervously.

T'ze'hai
2007-11-13, 07:47 AM
Go Serpentine!
Starts clapping
Whoops! Did I say that out loud?:smallredface:

Trog
2007-11-14, 03:27 PM
ANNOUNCER COSMO: From Azure City. Unsuprisingly known for it's navy. :smallconfused: It's Trog's Talk Show. And now here's your host..... Trog. :smallsigh:

Thanks, Cosmo. Hey we're got a great show for you tonight! Two guests! It's true! Trog managed to book more than one. It was amazing. It's like this is a real talk show. But we'll get to that later.

First, please welcome that purple python of passion, the lovely and talented Serpentine! :smallbiggrin:

*APPLAUSE as Serpentine makes her way to the seat next to Trog's desk*

Hey, great to have you here on the show. Trog's always likes to have a fellow reptilian on. Allows Trog to adjust the temperature more to Trog's liking. *twists a knob and flames shoot up out of the lava moat bathing the stage in heat*

*DING * DING*

*nabs cards*

*Ahem* "So how often do you get that line that purple worms swallo..." *stops, looks at card for a second, flapping it*

Nah. *tosses card into the trash which flares up with red flames, incinerating the deposited contents. Reads the next one.*

"Most young girls love horses for some reason. Being part snake do you find that this attraction held true for you growing up despite being apparently unable to ride a horse due to your slithery anatomy? Or did you, instead, dream of sneaking into a cowboy's boots while he was sleeping? And if neither of these, what did you dream about?"

Serpentine
2007-11-14, 07:58 PM
Serpentine blushes and waves at the strange wizard-type with the stylish clothes then tries to pay attention to Trog.
"Purple wyrms? You mean like the shadow or amethyst dragons?:smallconfused: Do they get that ability?"
She starts reaching for the stack of Dragon magazines, but stops for the next question.
"I was always more of a fan of unicorns, actually. The addition of a horn and some extra bits of hair just makes it so much more exotic and lovely for some reason... I don't think I ever dreamt about actually riding one, but if I ever get the chance I have my leg-growing fairy ring to make sure I don't miss the chance ^_^ There was one detailed dream in which I wrote a book called "I'm Certain I'm a Flying Unicorn". Too bad I can't remember how it went... No cowboy boots for me :smalleek: Have you smelled their feet? :smallyuk:"

Eita
2007-11-18, 03:58 AM
Eita charges through bodies with his sword aflame as the very embodiment of pestilence laughs.

Two very large bodyguards force him to resurrect those he killed on his rather overzealous one-man crusade and force him back in his seat.

FoE
2007-11-18, 04:10 AM
The Face of Evil waddles in to the studio and attempts to find a seat. Sadly, there are none that may support his copious bulk, so he plops down in the aisle. Attempts by security personnel to drag him away result in some strained backs and a few fingers getting bitten off. :smallwink:

Not talking to anyone in particular, he says, "WHOO! Serpentine! She is so hot! Best. Marilith. Ever. I am so going to get her autograph after the show!"

He then attempts to open a sealed bag of peanuts. Unfortunately, in his enthusiasm he opens the bag too quickly and sends peanuts flying everywhere.

"Sorry," he mutters, and pulls out a chocolate bar as if by magic from underneath his food-spattered T-shirt.

Bayar
2007-11-18, 07:05 AM
Meira catches a peanut in mid-air and eats it.
((I would not do that if I were you, who know where that thing has been....or what kind of peanuts those are...))
Dont worry, I got cure X wounds last time I leveled.
((but you are a pure sorceress...how did you...))forgery char sheet and bribe with a splash of bluff...((*facepalms*you know that there are laws against that kind of stuff...))I am chaotic...((there are laws of nature...))Lets just call it epic chaotic...((:smallsigh: you win...))I always do.

Eita
2007-11-21, 05:24 AM
Eita walks back over to evisiron and pulls out a deck of cards. "The stage is frozen again. Want to play while we wait?"

Trog
2007-11-21, 12:51 PM
No cowboy boots for me :smalleek: Have you smelled their feet? :smallyuk:"

Yes. Yes Trog has.

*Ahem*

Speaking of wrangling and cowboys and such Trog would like to, at this time, welcome to the stage Trog's second guest, all the way from the Sydney zoo, please give a warm round of applause for Nelson Headlocke!

*A powerfully built, balding, middle aged man wearing khaki shorts runs out on stage, waves to the audience with a grin and leaps into the air and begins to wrestle with Serpentine*

Afternoon Trog! Great ta be here! *Unf* Luck for you I got here when I did. This thing might have lunged at you. *oof! Urg*

Yes. Yes indeed Trog is very lucky Trog's still alive. *lights a Coffin Nail brand cigarette nonchalantly. Sips from mug*

I daresay you are Trog. This here is one of the most dangerous predators known to man. *Unf*

Obviously you've never met that Thes Hunter guy.

Who?

Nevermind. Old joke. *fishes around in his desk*

Ah. Well this one here Trog is not male. She's a female.

Oh? Figured that out did you? *sips mug. Reads magazine*

Yeah! *Huuuuurg!* You can tell see by the *puff* two huge breas-

*DING*

Whoops. Hold that thought. Card to read for our purple guest here.

"Does it hurt going up and down stairs?"

FoE
2007-11-21, 12:54 PM
"Does it hurt going up and down stairs?"[/COLOR]

"It does, but the pain stops after the first couple of heart attacks," the Face of Evil mutters under his breath.

evisiron
2007-11-21, 02:18 PM
Evisiron smiles and reaches for the cards. However, the stage lights up again, and the guests start talking.

"Ah. It will have to wait until the next freeze"

Exeson
2007-11-21, 02:22 PM
A werewolf in hybrid form slides into the room quickly, not wanting to attract attention. he quickly scales up to the rafters with a show of upper body strength. he then sits himself down, feet dangling to watch the show, laughing at the man-who-speaks-funny as he wrestles Serpentine.

Serpentine
2007-11-21, 08:15 PM
With an eye-wateringly spine-bending twist, Serpentine writhes around and is suddenly wrapped all around the annoying man, coils binding his legs, arms, and across his mouth, and others largely hiding him from view.
"Damn Yankee Irwin-wannabe prats. :smallmad: He might've been a twit, but at least his heart was in the right place. Or so it seems..."
The man squirms, struggling for air. Serpentine ripples her body ever-so-slightly, and there is a sickening *crack!* With a full-body heave, the now-still gentleman is sent flying into the firey moat.
"Stairs? Not really. Does it hurt you to do any research into herpetology? :smallannoyed:"

evisiron
2007-11-21, 08:53 PM
evisiron watches the body disappear into the molten stage barrier.

"I don't think I will be heading stage side any time soon..."

The Bushranger
2007-11-21, 09:32 PM
Ghostly applause comes from above the audience.

Eita
2007-11-24, 05:32 AM
Eita casts True Life on the stage and pulls out the stack of cards again.

Midnight Son
2007-11-24, 11:14 AM
*Glances at the deck of cards, then pulls out his own*

How about a game of War, little man? Loser forfeits his weapon.

*Taps the hilt of a large falchion strapped across his back.*

Trog
2007-11-27, 03:27 PM
Nope. Trog bags it. No herepology for Trog. Trog's clean.

*looks at twisted and crushed body as it falls into the firey moat*

Pity. He was just getting to the good bit. Looks like if Trog wants to have a second guest Trog better plan ahead better. *looks backstage* Wonder what we should do with all the animals he brought? *taps fingers on desk. chews on pencil contemplatively.* Cosmo? You want a were-skunk?

No. :smallannoyed:

Dire kitten?

No. :smallannoyed:

Wierd glowing ...er... tentacled thingie?

What do you think?! :smallmad:

Probably not. Trog got you that for last Christmas.

Hmm...

*DING* Grabs card while still looking backstage. Tears his eyes away from the cages long enough to read it.*

"Serp, I understand humans shed skin continually in small pieces, while snakes shed their skin in one go. How does that apply to you? Is it half and half of one applied to both halves?"

Serpentine
2007-11-27, 07:49 PM
"That's a bit of a personal question, isn't it? :smallconfused: Well, let's just say that the different parts of my body have conflicting needs that are only adequately reconciled. And don't talk to me about dandruff at That Time of the Year :smallsigh:"

slight strider
2007-11-28, 12:47 AM
Late, Slight Strider ambles in and sits down comfortably on the floor. He lazily takes out a grilled cheese sandwich and starts to munch.

T'ze'hai
2007-11-29, 03:36 AM
Yeah for Serpentine!
Watches contently while strange man disappears in fire pit
Now I wonder...
Starts scribling on a little blue card...

Eita
2007-11-29, 04:26 AM
"Who exactly are you calling little?" Eita says as he stands up and unfurls his wings.

(Remember, he went from Dwarf to Angel.)

Emrylon
2007-11-29, 11:05 AM
A dwarf waring a ridiculous ninja costume and a even more ridiculously oversized axe on his back, tries to sneak in and hide in the shadows...

...he fails...

Trog
2007-12-03, 12:08 PM
Well, here at Trog's talk show we like to get personal with our guests. Plus, you know... Trog likes a woman who can crush a man with one swift movement.

*Scoots closer. Waggles eyebrow ring suggestively* :smallamused:

Right! Hold the show fer a moment there mister... *A gnome in a hardhat walks in and looks at the clipboard he is carrying, searching for a name* Troog.

Er... What? :smalleek: *looks around* Was this at rehearsal? Trog didn't make it to rehersal.

Do you ever? :smallannoyed: *says Cosmo*

Well, no but that's not the -

Look. I gotta Work order here sez we gotta have the holiday dorations up by no later than noon. *checks watch* which doesn't give us much time.

But Trog was just -

Sorry Mr. Troog. We're on the clock already. *worker gnomes in hard hats begin filing in laden with decorations.*

But but *points at the cameras*

Sorry pal. OKAY BOYS! FLOCK THIS JOINT!

*The camera is obscured in a flurry of white, tinsel and flashing lights. When the movement ends a few moments later the entire stage has been reconfigured. Trog is now dressed as a mountain man and Serpentine has been wound with tinsel. The entire set has been sprayed with flocking and strung with lights.*

*Trog blinks into the camera for a moment behind his fake beard and wavy mustache.*

Okay. That's it. Trog needs a drink. *fishes out Bacardi Silver and Goldschlager and pours it into the mugs.*

Sign here Mr. Troog.

*Trog grabs the ball point quill and signs the work order. The gnome in the hardhat rips off a yellow copy and gives it to Trog.*

Thank you. And have a Happy Holidays. :smallbiggrin:

*sips heavily. Stops. Looks around.* Are we back on yet? Oh. We didn't? Well okay then. Where was Trog? :smallconfused:

Oh yeah. *scootches closer. Points up* You're under the mistletoe. *Waggles eyebrows. Nabs Serpentine and dips her moving in swiftly for the smootch*

*Suddenly a thin yellow warforged comes in and trips over the wire supporting the mistletoe which goes flying.* Trog! Trog! I've reversed the negative power coupling!! :smallsmile:

*Stops* :smallsigh: You got that right, you did. :smallannoyed: Thanks... er... do you work here? :smallconfused:

No. *leaves*

Sheesh the first time Trog gets to get his hands on someone scaley and shapely since taking this job and it all gets ruined by some Star Trek Wanna-be. :smallannoyed: Mah! *sips*

I believe they prefer the term "metal people"

Whatever. *snort* "Metal People" Yeah. Right. Where was his mullet then, huh? *sips*

*DING!* *A card flies up out of the flocked desk which seemes to be animated and coughing flocking out of its side drawer. Trog reads:*

"As being half human/ half reptilian, do you feel yourself being more compatible with one or the other kind? And in that same perspective, what kind of partner would have your preference?"

smellie_hippie
2007-12-03, 12:28 PM
*smellie_hippie finishes whipping up a batch of Christmas Chai and ponders the last string of questions*

Man... there's some serious action goin on 'round this joint. I doubt that hot purple chic would have any reason to be alone on a Friday night. :smallwink:

*sees Trog's glare and Cosmo's amused wink*

:smalleek: Sorry. Let me freshen that mug for you...

*goes back to his coffee stall*

Bayar
2007-12-03, 12:36 PM
((now that is a fast decoration team))
Would you stop commenting already?
((make me))
Banish!!!
((*disappears*))
Now that I got rid of him...Meira gets up.Now where is that drink stand again?