PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next 5e alchemist formula, can you help me balance this?

3@5tw00d925
2017-05-30, 04:11 PM
I need help creating a balanced formula for Mutigen that I want to add to my alchemist/artificer, this what I've got so far:

Mutigen (A)_ As a bonus action, you reach into your alchemist satchel and pull out a vial filled with glowing, green liquid. As an action you drink it. Doing so you assume a different form. When you drink it choose one of the following options, the effects of which last c. checks up to 10m/lvl max 1h *Aquatic Adaptation,*Change Appearance,*Natural Weapons

Mutigen (B)_ works as rage, your lvl=barb lvl chart. Can choose adv. on Str, Dex, or Con & disadv. on Int, Wis, or Cha. Use limited by lvl, extra damage counts as magical.

Mutigen use limited to con mod+1/3 Art lvl per day. After effects, Non Art must make con save to take 1/2 damage and not be poisoned for 1hr. Damage=1d4+lvl+Con mod, consecutive fails aquire fatigue conditions that stack. Must wait out the mutagen duration before another vial can be created.