PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CLXXIII



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-03, 11:45 AM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif

Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.



Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))
GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liquer, excellent over ice.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace.

fatninjacow
2007-08-03, 11:54 AM
((Wiscosin, without a computer))
Nas pull's out a dagger,which grow's into a sword,then summon's several Dire Lemur's
Into the scary Warzony Place!
his small troope charge's off into the warzone after several minute's and lot's of screeche's and yelling,Nas charge's back toward's Trog's with several Scrin chasing hiim

blackout
2007-08-03, 11:57 AM
:smallannoyed: Dumbass.

The Scrin can't get in, because due to a recent turn of events, the Scrin vehicles have all gone rogue, and the Scrin infantry have agreed to a ceasefire with the allied forces, and their behind the allied lines...So, yeah.

Moose shuts the door.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 11:57 AM
The children duck down behind the bar at the sight of the Scrin, the mother shields them with a groan.
Or, on second thought, not.
The children watch as Nas runs back in with a giggle.

Metis
2007-08-03, 11:58 AM
Mortessa rolls her eyes at everything and turns to her drink.

fatninjacow
2007-08-03, 12:01 PM
Nas begin's to run in circle's around Trog's screaming
Holy s***!,they are going to eat my liver!

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:10 PM
The children laugh less at this part, and their mother covers their ears with a contempt-filled stare at Nas.
The man in silk walks into the Tavern and lightly rubs his mustache, sitting down at the bar and browsing through the menu. "Hmm...what to have, what to have."

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:11 PM
Moose walks over to the family. So, how'd ya guys like some food? I'll pay. :smallsmile:

metakirb
2007-08-03, 12:16 PM
Estran undeadtimes, cracks open a crystal, which turns her dark knight armor back to a thief outfit, she quickly pulls out a book and scribbles in it

fatninjacow
2007-08-03, 12:16 PM
Nas gain's a hold of himself chugg's down 3 ale's then resummon's the dire lemur's and charge's then is beaten then retreat's and he continue's to do so until someone stop's him

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:18 PM
The mother smiles. "Sure."
The boy looks up at Moose. "What's your name?"

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:19 PM
:smallconfused: Erm...Well, my NICKNAME is Moose. My real name is Lucas. Lucas Rock.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 12:21 PM
Estran looks puzzled at her notes, then looks around

anyone in here good at summoning?

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:21 PM
"Lucas? Okay, sure, Moose sounds better'n that..."
The kid grins, then cringes momentarily, almost unnoticeably.

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:23 PM
:smallconfused: Ok. Well, why did you ask?

Katonta
2007-08-03, 12:24 PM
Tyl gets up from his bed upstairs and walks downstairs to a table. After reviewing the menu, Tyl decides to play it safe and orders a Ceaser Salad, which he proceeds to munch on.

Metis
2007-08-03, 12:28 PM
Metis beats off deadtime with a stick, glaring at it.
((Seriously, this is getting irritating. I keep getting distracted and forgetting I am doing anything here...))

Mortessa looks over at Tyl curiously.

fatninjacow
2007-08-03, 12:30 PM
Nas rushes into Trog's with Scrin on his tail,he slam's the door
I can summon stuff!

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:30 PM
:smallannoyed: That's nice, grab yourself some food, and shut up.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 12:32 PM
uh-huh... how powerfull beings can you summon? can ymon anything similar to...

Teleports out, then teleports back in, accompanied by ((2nd strongest monster in FF12 with a total of just over 10 million health)) Omega Mk.12

...this?

((quick deadtime))

Katonta
2007-08-03, 12:35 PM
Tyl notices Mortessa looking at him and returns the look with a friendly smile, than promptly goes back to eating his salad.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:35 PM
"Still thinking of names for Mum."

Metis
2007-08-03, 12:38 PM
Mortessa moves over to Tyl, brushing her white hair behind one of her pointed, elven ears. Her amber eyes watch him closely, measuring and weighing just who and what he is.
They're rather captivating, really.
Good afternoon. I don't believe we've met.
She holds out a pale hand.

fatninjacow
2007-08-03, 12:41 PM
I can summon this!
A solar angel appear's riding an ancient Gold Dragon
And these
10 Dire lemur's appear

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:43 PM
Well, you don't wanna use my name, sorry. :smallamused: Have you guys chosen a surname for your family, yet?

metakirb
2007-08-03, 12:43 PM
um... not quite what i'm looking for... i'm trying to summon Yiazmat (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Yiazmat).

((yes, that number for it's health does indeed say over 50 million))

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:46 PM
"No...I don't think we've thought about those, yet." Samuel sits back and thinks quietly.
The mother seems quite amazed by the healing of the bones in her back, and walks around with a grin. "How amazing. Those were there for all my life!"

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:47 PM
:smallconfused: Okaaaay...Well, I'm gonna suggest, for the second time, Joanna. If you don't like that, how about Sarah?

Katonta
2007-08-03, 12:49 PM
Tyl swallows the mouthful that he had been chewing and wipes his mouth with one of his hands while the other goes shake Mortessa's hand with his own almost pinkish one, "No, I don't believe we have. My name's Tyl Flo, I'm new in town, just arrived last night." At that he puts some stray hairs behind his own round, human ears that he caught out of place in his tidy, short, brown hair.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 12:50 PM
Blindy O wakes up
Boy, you still giving that woman names?
this is directed at Moose

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:51 PM
:smallannoyed: No, I'm tossing names out there for her, and if she doesn't like the ones I toss out there, I'll toss a new one out. Rinse and repeat until she finds one she likes.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:52 PM
The woman shrugs. "I think Joanna's fine."

Metis
2007-08-03, 12:53 PM
Mortessa's hand is clammy... almost like a corpse's hand, but not quite. There is still blood flowing, but it is rather unnerving. Her smile, on the other hand, is quite nice.
She gives him said smile.
My name is Mortessa. I'm pretty new to the area myself.

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:53 PM
Well, alright then. Now, for a surname for your family.... :smallconfused: Hmm...This is gonna be tough.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 12:56 PM
Blindy laughs at the toughness of giving a surname
Surnames at easy, just say something that's a physical appearince, or quirk. How do you think the O'Sightless's came to be.

he sniffs the air, and smells Mortessa
Did something die in here, I smell the dead.

blackout
2007-08-03, 12:57 PM
:smallannoyed: Well, I don't want to come up with an insulting name...and, well...yeah. Look at them. No offense, you guys.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 12:58 PM
The children become lost in thought as well.
"None...taken." Susan raises an eyebrow.
The man in silk looks up at Cosmo. "I believe I'll have some perch, lightly grilled if you please, maybe a good bottle of white wine, a vintage Vognier if you have it, and about four ounces of Mozzarella. With crackers."

Katonta
2007-08-03, 01:02 PM
Tyl's hand is full of life, warm, and gentle, and his eyes twinkle full of life that Tyl hopes to live. He doesn't seem at all unnerved at the touch of Mortessa's hand."Mortessa huh, that's a pretty nice name, if a little on the morbid side. Would you like a drink? Something to eat maybe? Its on me."

Tiben
2007-08-03, 01:03 PM
Blindy who is an old grmpy man doesn't care about hurting poeples feelings
Well, how about lackthought? Or Slowspeek?
he then falls into a storm inhansed Deadtime

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:04 PM
he sniffs the air, and smells Mortessa
Did something die in here, I smell the dead.

((She wouldn't smell like a corpse. She's just a bit changed in some ways.))

Oh. Well, a Black Shadow would be nice. Thank you.
She looks slightly taken aback by the offer.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 01:04 PM
Hurrilox appears in his usual tornado, orders a drink and sits down, small tornados swirling off him, and heading round the tavern

Draken
2007-08-03, 01:05 PM
A shaft of light forms in the middle of the tavern, and slowly, a humanoid shape walks out.

It's been a long time.

Draken! My good friend.

One of Amaenon's tentacles moves in to shake Draken's hand, and the wizard moves to the table where he, Lillith and Rex usually sit.

Any NPC who remembers the incident with the Pit Balors will now forget it uterlly and pay no attention to the wizard, other than that directed to the fact that he, again, entered with lots of special effects.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 01:07 PM
"It's my pleasure," Tyl than orders a Black Shadow for Mortessa and a Hot Chocolate for himself.

blackout
2007-08-03, 01:08 PM
:smallannoyed: Pay the old guy no heed. I'm thinking...Maybe, 'Flyer?'

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-03, 01:08 PM
"Hey, Draken, Finally got out? Good for you." Rex says, as he sits at the table. "How was it, did you bulk up? Get a tatto? Join a gang? Drop the soap?" He jests.

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:08 PM
Mortessa smiles a bit more certainly.
So what brings you here?

Draken
2007-08-03, 01:11 PM
I spent the last seven days inside that antimagic cell comanding golems arround, including that one. He points at the snake in the ceiling. And you know that. And alas, that place is just so freaking empty and boring. The cells next to me are holding Sansom, who has been deadtimed for quite a long time, and Tiben, who is a friggin singing hamster right now, and for the load he is a terrible singer.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 01:12 PM
Tyl sips his Hot Coco and is about to answer when he falls into unsuspected deadtime.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-03, 01:14 PM
"Well, then, we'll avoid collateral damage. Say, if I still was there helping you out, would you have done the same thing?"

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:15 PM
Mortessa sighs and turns to listen to other conversations while she waits for him to get back.

Draken
2007-08-03, 01:18 PM
Who knows, maybe I should have just allowed sliver to kill out these guys, maybe I should have used Dire Winter and sent this place back to ice age for a few minutes, maybe I sohuld have opened a normal, non-sucking gate and we would just throw the fiends inside, of course that wouldn't hamper the fiend's chance of throwing people inside it as well, but then it wouldn't be my fault at least.

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 01:18 PM
Jomuzi awakens from deadtime and looks about the tavern.

"Good morning everyone."

blackout
2007-08-03, 01:25 PM
Moose stares, and waves.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-03, 01:27 PM
"O! Well, you don't have any spells that can target individual threats?" Rex says, before deadtiming.

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:27 PM
Mortessa looks around, slightly bored now.

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 01:29 PM
Jomuzi walks over to the others ((assuming that they're all relitivly close together))

"So what's the news of the day? any threats to Town? a mysterious somehting that's not doing what it ought to? perhaps a lovable puppy, lost and alone?"

He looks eager to help with whatever.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 01:30 PM
Hurrilox gets bored and starts a rather large tornado rampaging round trogs

blackout
2007-08-03, 01:32 PM
:smallannoyed: There's a war on. Not much you can do. Magic doesn't do crap to them, and they have technology like we haven't seen before.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 01:32 PM
Lillith and Raril wakes up from deadtime in their respective places around the Tavern.

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:32 PM
Mortessa swiftly leaps out of the path of the tumult of wind and gets a good grip on something.
Hey! Cut that out!
She's holding extremely tight to her journal.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 01:34 PM
Hurrilox looks at Mortessa

you obviously haven't heard anything of the corolox have you?

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 01:35 PM
Jomuzi simply grabs onto a table when the wind blows past, praying that it's nailed down.

blackout
2007-08-03, 01:37 PM
Moose shoots at Hurrilox with his gun set on void, getting REALLY pissed at what's going on.

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:40 PM
Mortessa glares and uses a spell to try and sap Hurrilox's energy and send him unconcious or at least fatigue him.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 01:41 PM
Hurrilox dodges the gun shot, and the spell doesn't effect him, since he draws energy from the wind, which the tavern is full of, due to the tornado

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 01:42 PM
Lillith just sits in her chair, her hair and feathers becomeing a little ruffled.

Raril ducks down in his corner, holding on to his hat for dear life.

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:43 PM
((...so he creates his own energy to live on? Rather unbeatable, is he?))
Mortessa rolls her eyes and goes incorporeal standing up straight and putting her journal in place as the wind no longer affects her.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 01:46 PM
((energy draining spells won't work, but he is beatable, the corolox are designed for being hard to beat))

He moves into the tornado, then both he and the tornado vanish

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 01:47 PM
Jomuzi tries to make his way over to Hurrilox by moving from object to object through the room. "Stop this!" He tries to yell over the wind.

"I just love it when problems solve themselves, don't you?"

He comments to no one in particular.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 01:51 PM
"Yes it's much better than having to shoot void bullets at everyone." Lillith replies to Jomuzi, although the remark is clearly aimed at Moose.

blackout
2007-08-03, 01:52 PM
:smallannoyed: Hardyharhar.

((<_< >_> Raril should head outside sometime soon...))

Metis
2007-08-03, 01:53 PM
Mortessa shakes her head, turns corporeal, and sits.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 01:56 PM
((Problem is, he's flat broke))

Lillith narrows her eyes at Moose. "Seriously, couldn't you have chosen any of the other Non-lethal settings?"

Raril moves out of the corner and walks out, grumbling.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 02:05 PM
The demon undeadtimes, sees Rex deadtimed, and resumes draining NPCs. One, who was already drained quite a bit last time, looks around quizzically, the first voice manifesting.

Metis
2007-08-03, 02:11 PM
Mortessa goes out into the streets.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 02:15 PM
Tyl undeadtimes and, noticing his companion has left, goes back to sipping his Hot Coco, cursing the unexpected deadtimes that sometimes happen.

Metis
2007-08-03, 02:18 PM
Having seen nothing of interest outside, Mortessa comes back in.
Sorry about that.
She sits next to Tyl.
I thought I'd heard something...

blackout
2007-08-03, 02:18 PM
:smallfrown: Your right, sorry.

((LAAAAAAG!))

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 02:19 PM
A young woman enters the Tavern and walks over to Tyl and Mortessa.


Lillith looks at Moose. "Be more careful next time. Think before you shoot. I'd have thought they would have tought you that in flight school."

blackout
2007-08-03, 02:23 PM
:smallannoyed: Well, we were taught to fly ships during flight school, not to handle guns. And, we were not taught to think before we shot. We were taught to shoot first, ask questions later, or end up in a body bag...but, your right, I need to exert more self-control. :smallfrown:

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 02:24 PM
Jomuzi goes and sits at the bar, twiddeling his thumbs.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 02:26 PM
"So you shot at other aircraft without discrimination? Your pilot buddies must have loved that."

The woman smiles at Tyl and Mortessa, she seems to be holding something in her hand.

blackout
2007-08-03, 02:28 PM
:smallannoyed: There was a war on, Lil.

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 02:29 PM
Incom comes out of deadtime.

"Good evening everyone."

Katonta
2007-08-03, 02:29 PM
Tyl sees Mortessa walk back in and says to her, "No, its my fault for deadtiming like that with no explanation. Anyways, a basic summary of why I'm here is, well, I want to help people, so I took a road from my town and this is where I ended up." Tyl says that last part with a flourish, sweeping his hands around to indicate the Town. "I noticed that your hand is clammy, almost like an undead's hand. Not that I'd know what an undead's hand feels like, mind you. So, I was wondering, and excuse my bluntness, but what are you? You look a little Elvish, but I don't think you are. At least, not all Elvish." At this, Tyl goes back to sipping his Hot Coco with a truly apologetic look in his eye, waving to Lillith as the woman walks over.

Metis
2007-08-03, 02:31 PM
Mortessa bites her lip.
It is basically a set of experiments that went bad. I was going to become undead, and at the last second I opted out and decided it was a bad idea... but it has left me changed.
I am a gray elf though.
She looks at the woman curiously.
Hello...

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 02:35 PM
Lillith waves at Tyl from her chair, but doesn't walk over. "That's true, and there's a war raging outside as we speak, but this is a safe zone. Please be more careful next time."


The young woman still stands there smiling. She holds out her hand, inside it a piece of parchemnt folded into quarters.

blackout
2007-08-03, 02:36 PM
Alright. :smallconfused: Y'know, I can't help but think this is going to come back to bite me in the ass later.

Metis
2007-08-03, 02:36 PM
Mortessa looks a little more confused and glances at Tyl, wondering if he was expecting a message.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 02:45 PM
Tyl looks to Mortessa, wincing slightly as she finishes her summary, "Oh, that certainly explains a lot of things, but at least you didn't become undead wholly, eh?"Tyl than looks at the woman with a friendly smile on his face, "Hello, miss. It seems you have a message for one of us, feel free to sit down if you want to." Tyl says, indicating a chair at the table. He will than take the note and unfold it if it is offered to him.

((Oops, sorry about that Artemis, I thought Lillith was walking over, not an entirely different woman. :smallredface: ))

Metis
2007-08-03, 02:48 PM
Mortessa gives a small nod to Tyl, deciding not to reveal more of her feelings on the matter. She keeps her gaze on the woman.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 02:50 PM
The young woman sits in the offered chair and set the folded note on the table in front of her.


Lillith raises an eyebrow at Moose. "What makes you say that?"

blackout
2007-08-03, 02:52 PM
:smallconfused: I honestly don't know, but my gut says so.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 02:56 PM
An NPC screams.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 02:56 PM
Blindy wakes up again and trys to notice who's in the room
Is that boy still here?
Moose being the only person to currently have Blindy's respect is the only person he trusts

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 02:57 PM
Jomuzi orders a drink and knocks it back.

blackout
2007-08-03, 02:59 PM
:smallannoyed: Yes, I am.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 03:00 PM
Good, now tell me who the hell is here.
he says this like a command not a request

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 03:01 PM
"Is there another blind person in this room?"

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:01 PM
:smallannoyed: The grim reaper's here, he says your late for an appointment.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:02 PM
"You see him to? Get it away!" the same NPC shrieks at Moose, running to the door.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:04 PM
:smalleek: Ok, we need to open a mental asylum.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 03:05 PM
I thought I told you not to back talk your elders.
he then answers the other blind person
Ya, I'm blind, come over here so we can exchange stories of all the things we haven't seen.

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 03:07 PM
Incom smiles slightly, stands up and joins O'Blindly at his table.

"You know what I miss. Colors. You?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:08 PM
The NPC trips and spins around, his eyes widening at the hallucination of Death. If no one runs over immediately, he lets out a yelp and falls limp.

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 03:10 PM
Jomuzi will be that no one.

He runs over the the NPC to see what's happening.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 03:10 PM
Lillith watches the screaming NPC. "Oh no, not again." she walks over and tries to comfort him.


The yound woman at the Table with Mortessa and Tyl sit and waits expectanatly.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:10 PM
:smallconfused: What's going on?

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:11 PM
Mortessa shrugs and reaches over for the message.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 03:12 PM
Tyl sees the man fall over and says to the woman, "I'm sorry, but it seems that the note will have to wait," At that, Tyl gets up and rushes over to the NPC that fell over, trying to see if he's OK.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 03:13 PM
Blindy seems to like this other blind person
I miss being the worlds most Renoun Crypto-Zooligest.
Oh, that's right. I still am!
he breaks into laughter
Suck it world!

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 03:13 PM
"I think it's that Insanity Demon Rex keeps seeing. It might be the cause of all the deaths that happen here." Lillith explains.


Raril walks into the Tavern and heads directly up stairs.


Mortessa can easliy pick up the note, it's just a piece of paper after all. It's still folded so its contents are unknown.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:13 PM
Neross wanders in, followed by Therlan in panther form, the two find a place to sit, and Neross orders a drink

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:14 PM
Mortessa opens the message curiously.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:15 PM
:smallconfused: What's Raril's hurry? And insanity demon equals bad. :smallannoyed:

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:16 PM
The NPC points at where he sees the Reaper, his finger trembling. "G-get it away... please!"

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 03:17 PM
Jomuzi steps in front of the finger. "Better?"

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 03:18 PM
"That's the attitude. They tried to stick eyes back in me, but they either didn't work, or fell out. Still, looking at colors, every once a while it strikes me. Glad to hear that you have overcome your issues there."

Hearing the death behind him, Incom tilts his head.

"This stuff happens often?"

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 03:19 PM
"I'm not worried about Raril right now, he's been acting oddly lately. And yes insanity demon is very bad."


On the note two words are written: Explosive Runes.


KA-BOOM!

Tiben
2007-08-03, 03:19 PM
Blindy ever ready to help someone stop being annoying casts lightning suprisingly in the right spot
There! is he gone? Death's been after me for years, but I've always out smarted him.

he looks back at Incom
I never overcame anything, I was born blind. Name's Blindy O'Sightless at your service.
he offers his hand

Katonta
2007-08-03, 03:19 PM
Tly sighs at Lillith's news and mutters to himself, "More demons, huh, why am I not surprised," He than turns to the man, "Please calm down, sir. You need to tell us what happened. Do you think you can do that?" At hearing the explosion, Tyl excuses himself and rushes over to see if Mortessa and the woman are ok.

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:20 PM
Mortessa is flung away from the table by the explosion and slams into the bar with a sickening crunch.
She winces and tries to stand, but fails.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:21 PM
Neross looks at the NPC screaming about Death, then looks at Therlan

what have you done?

not me i swear!

The panther jumps onto a seat

another demon...

that better be true

Osnagard
2007-08-03, 03:25 PM
Blindy's lightning strikes Jomuzi and sends him into the wall.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:25 PM
:smallconfused: How odd has Raril been?

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 03:26 PM
Lillith does her best to shield those nearby from the sudden explosion.

The young woman at the table does nothing to protect herself from the blast. She's thrown backwards from the table, severely burned.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 03:26 PM
Tyl sees Mortessa go flying into the bar and runs over to her, attempting to heal her with what little magic he knows.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:27 PM
looks like you won't need to look too hard for bodies round here

acutally, it looks like there are alot of healers here, besides, we don't know whether it's legal here yet so... best to watch for now

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:29 PM
Mortessa lets out a pained gasp as Tyl's spell both heals and harms her, both ridding her of 'unnecessary' dead parts of her body and healing what is alive and harmed. There is a hissing sound as his positive energy charged hands touches her skin, and when he withdraws his hands, the flesh looks burned and scarred.
She closes her eyes and her jaw tenses.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:32 PM
Anastasia walks in, leading a young female child by the hand. She gestures to child and they both sit down. Anastasia looks for a problem she might fix.

((Is there a problem?))

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:32 PM
:smallannoyed: I need a shotgun or something...

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:34 PM
Anastasia attempts to throw a rather large, threatening gun at him.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 03:34 PM
((deadtime))

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 03:34 PM
Incom wanders over to the badly burned woman that was thrown aside in the explosion, and rests a hand on her chest, his hear leaning up. Her bleeding slows, her breathing slows down as well, and she fades into blissful painfree unconsciousness.

"I placed her into a trance, slowing her vitals. Someone help me get her to a hospital!"

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:35 PM
Or I could simply use magic to heal her. Works better.

Anastasia walks over and touches the woman's hand.

((She should be fine now.))

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:36 PM
And Moose grabs it. :smallconfused: OK...I'm not gonna ask where or how she got this.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:37 PM
And Moose grabs it. :smallconfused: OK...I'm not gonna ask where or how she got this.

Good. You don't want to know.

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:37 PM
Mortessa is still half burnt and, while some of her bones were fixed, the cure spell cast by Tyl has obviously had some negative effects.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:40 PM
The NPC let's out a scream and dies.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:40 PM
Anastasia goes over to Mortessa and asks,

If you're truly an undead, you need be healed by negative energy, right?

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 03:41 PM
The young woman sits up, completely healed but very confused. "What? Where am I?"


Lillith mutters a curse. "Not again." She quickly casts a ressurection spell, hoping desperately it will bring him back.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:41 PM
Neross looks around, wondering how so much chaos can be caused at once

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:44 PM
Mortessa shakes her head at Anastasia desperately.
No, no negative energy.
She actually starts reaching for her knife, looking like she is going to kill herself with it.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:45 PM
:smallannoyed: Great.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 03:45 PM
Tyl gasps as he removes his hand and sees the burned and scarred tissue where he placed his hand. He gets up and quietly curses to himself about what he did. Tyl than goes back to Mortessa and talks to Anastasia, "I'm not sure, she said she wasn't quite undead, that she backed out on some experiments halfway through, but it seems my magic hurts her," He than turns to Mortessa,"Mortessa, can you tell us how to heal you?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:47 PM
The NPC is resurrected, but doesn't seem to have regained any sanity. He screams and tries to stand up.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:47 PM
Moose walks over and smacks him across the face. HEY! Your hallucinating! Death is NOT here!

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 03:48 PM
Turning, Incom sense "sees" the knife in the position as if the wielder was about to harm herself. Twitching a hand, he tries to telekinetically pull it away from her.

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:48 PM
Anastasia goes to the insane NPC and begins going through her vast psychological and physical knowledge of cures for something that would help.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:49 PM
please can i?

No Therlan, no stimulating hallucinations

aw come on, just for a second?

no

dammit you're no fun...

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:50 PM
Mortessa shakes her head at Tyl and then the knife flings from her hand before she can do anything with it. She desperately reaches after it, but can't reach.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:50 PM
The NPC collapses when Moose hits him, regardless of how much force he was using, and moans.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:51 PM
:smallannoyed: Dammit, he's too weak to stand up. Someone, get me some food, and a medic, now!

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 03:51 PM
Lillith tries to hold the man down. "He's lost his mind." She explains to Anastasia.


The young woman continues to look around confused. She turns to Incom. "How did I get to the Tavern?"

Katonta
2007-08-03, 03:53 PM
"Mortessa, what were you going to do with that knife? Is there someway to heal you that involves it?"

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:54 PM
Therlan wanders over to moose

hey, do you know if necromancy is legal in this place? not ressurection of minions and such but just using a dead body to study death? and no, i don't plan on killing anyone to do so

This looks unusual because Therlan is still in the form of a panther

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 03:54 PM
The NPC is pale and seems delirious, mumbling. "Get... it... away..."

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 03:55 PM
Incom raises the knife out of grab range of the woman as she speaks to him.

"I'm sorry, I was not paying attention."

He gestures at his eyeless eye sockets as he says that with his free hand.

Metis
2007-08-03, 03:55 PM
I was going to kill myself.
She doesn't seem to think this is a bad thing.

blackout
2007-08-03, 03:56 PM
:smallmad: Ok, one, I don't know, nor do I care. I don't think it is, though. Second, HELP ME OUT HERE!
Cosmo runs over with some food. Moose begins putting it in the NPC's mouth.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 03:58 PM
oh, the hallucinator, don't worry.. i'll help...

An evil looking grin appears on its face, then its form changes, It appears in the general form of the grim reaper, only with a bigger scythe, looking at the NPC

NotAboutBalance
2007-08-03, 03:59 PM
Anastasia mutters a curse and then,

Geez, too many people need healing these days.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:00 PM
:smallfurious: NOT HELPING!

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:00 PM
The man in silk turns and watches the current happenings with an expression that's both casual and focused. He walks over to the NPC and looks down at him, munching on a cracker topped with Mozzarella. He puts two almost invisible contact lenses into his eyes, and scans the NPC's body, looking for what might be wrong with him.
((It looks for all diseases and injuries, magical or otherwise, while simultaneously giving him a cross-section of the man's body.))

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 04:01 PM
The NPC tilts his head to the side as Moose tries to feed him. "No..."

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 04:01 PM
"Moose, that's not going to help him!" She tries to keep him from choking the poor NPC with food.

Raril walks down the steps, looking even more sad than before.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:02 PM
:smallannoyed: Well, nothing else is working! What do you suggest, Lil?

Katonta
2007-08-03, 04:02 PM
"You mean so that you can get resurrected?"

Metis
2007-08-03, 04:03 PM
Mortessa nods, deciding not to reveal the real truth behind it. She gasps again, in obvious pain, and probably dying.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 04:04 PM
The grim reaper formed Therlan floats off, retaking a panther form

i think we can find information elsewhere...

yes, i suppose, but next time do not act against my orders...

The two head out

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 04:07 PM
The bunny wakes up and starts to speak in common with a terrible accent (a lapine accent, in case any of you would recognize it)

Death and Darkness
Doom and Destruction
Doubt and Dread
Will come to this town!

After this, the bunny passes out.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 04:07 PM
Tyl looks shocked for a moment at Mortessa's nod, but quickly straightens himself out and turns to Incom, "Sir, can you please give me the knife?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 04:08 PM
"NO!" The NPC suddenly tries to stand up and force Lillith and Moose away from him, his body full of adrenaline. If he succeeds, he will run out the door.

metakirb
2007-08-03, 04:08 PM
Aqualox appears and orders a drink

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 04:08 PM
Incom lowers the knife into Tyls hand and releases it from his telekinetic grasp.

Metis
2007-08-03, 04:09 PM
Mortessa closes her eyes, waiting.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:09 PM
The man scans the NPC's body again with the lenses, this time reaching into his pocket for something else.
He removes a small seashell from his pocket, about the size of the tip of one's little finger, and puts it just underneath his ear. There's a light buzzing sound.
He tries to grab onto the NPC and keep him from running out the door with a grunt.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:09 PM
Moose tries to hold him down, and grabs his gun, setting it for 'stun.'

Katonta
2007-08-03, 04:12 PM
Tyl says to Incom, "Thank you, sir," and turns back to Mortessa, knife in hand, "Mortessa, are you sure about this? Absolutely sure?"

Metis
2007-08-03, 04:13 PM
For gods' sakes, just hurry up and do it.
Mortessa's voice is harsh and biting.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 04:13 PM
The man continues to struggle, surging with adrenaline. He tries to spin around and kick Moose repeatedly.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:15 PM
The man forcibly tries to put the man on the ground and keep him calm by chugging a potion of Bull's Strength, scanning the NPC again.
((He's scanned the NPC's body and nervous system three times now! What does he see?))

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 04:15 PM
Lillith does her bast to hold the man down, growing an extra set of arms to help keep him still. "No, you can't leave, there's a war going on out there." she tries to explain.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:15 PM
Moose avoids the feet, and shoots the man with his gun set on stun.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 04:17 PM
Tyl nods his understanding, holds the dagger ready, and attempts to plunge it through her heart, hoping to fulfill her wish of death.

Metis
2007-08-03, 04:17 PM
Mortessa's body slumps, leaving her obviously dead.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 04:19 PM
The man discovers that he is completely insane.

The NPC is stunned and collapses.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 04:21 PM
Tyl, seeing that Mortessa is dead, takes the dagger out, lays it to one side, and stands up to turn to the rest of the people, "Is there anyone here who can resurrect people? Please!" Tyl's face shows genuine worry.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 04:22 PM
Lillith releases the NPC. "Hopefully he'll have regained some of his sanity when he wakes up." With that crisis over she looks around the Tavern. "What's going on here?"

((Poor Tyl, he is well on his way to blackguardship, if you ask me.))

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:23 PM
:smallannoyed: Ok, he's stunned. Quick, someone fix whatever the insanity demon did.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 04:24 PM
A cloaked figure enters the tavern, scanning around the room.

I'm looking for some fun, can you supply it?

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:24 PM
The man turns to Tyl and flings him a large, circular blue disc. "Use that, it's enchanted." He turns back to the NPC and snatches the seashell. "He's totally insane at the moment." He tries to shove the seashell under the man's ear, at a bundle of nerves, and send a current of electricity and magic that will repair any nerve endings in the man's head that are frayed, or repair whatever is causing the insanity.

PirateMonk
2007-08-03, 04:24 PM
The demon gets bored and dissolves the NPC's mind, killing him. It then deadtimes.

Nightwing
2007-08-03, 04:26 PM
*Therrin walks in*


Hello every one.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:26 PM
The man stands up with a curse. "Never mind, now he's just dead."
He turns and makes his way back to the bar, grabbing a cracker with a slice of Mozzarella and resuming his lunch.

Pwenet
2007-08-03, 04:27 PM
Incom enters the state known as deadtime.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:27 PM
:smallannoyed: Ok, that demon is getting WAY outta line.

Katonta
2007-08-03, 04:27 PM
Tyl rushes over to Lillith, "Please, you need to save her, or help me get her to someone who can!" Indicating Mortessa.

((Dang it, I've gotta deadtime, Metis, could you take Tyl over until I get back for the sake of finishing this up?

I'm not sure what's going to happen to Tyl right now, I'm certainly debating it.))

Nightwing
2007-08-03, 04:28 PM
What is happening?

Metis
2007-08-03, 04:28 PM
((Lol, I have to go too... we'll just leave this in dead time together, k? :smallwink:
If you get back before me, he'll unfortunately find that her soul is somehow trapped and can't come back.))

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 04:29 PM
"What?! No, not again, not again." Lillith screams in frustration, then deadtimes.

((Dinner))

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:31 PM
As the family finally shakes of their horror from the recent events, the children brainstorm more surname ideas. Most of them sound fairly ridiculous.
"Forsa?"
"Kimber?"
"Nikta?"
"Lallop?"
"Differ?"
"Waterbluke?"
"Snork?"
"Jones?"

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:33 PM
:smallconfused: I suggested 'Flyer' earlier.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 04:33 PM
The cloaked figure looks around some more.

I'm looking for some fun here, can it be supplied?

The figure is about 3 and a half feet high, and very broad.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:35 PM
Moose glares at the short-guy.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:38 PM
The man turns around on his stool. "Well, that'd depend on what kind of fun you're looking for. If it's some kind of menacing metaphor for a threat, you probably won't find much fun."
The boy screws up his face in concentration. "Samuel Flyer...?"
The girl shakes her head. "Lacks rhythm."
"Well, I liked it." The boy admits.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 04:38 PM
What are you looking at?

The cloaked figure raises it's head, revealing ink blackness beneath the cloak.

I'm not one to mess with, creature.

blackout
2007-08-03, 04:48 PM
:smallannoyed: Ooooooh, scary man. :smallconfused: Well, I guess you could call yourself Samuel Trident, or something.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 04:52 PM
Just wait till the others are here, then we're going to have a lot of fun. Dread, Doom, Doubt, Death and Destruction, in no particular order.

He seems to grow a bit.

The magical nature of this town should proof very healthy, for us that is.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 04:52 PM
"Samuel Trident...Susan Trident...Joanna Trident..." He snickers. "Last one's the best."
The man sighs as he looks at the cloaked figure. "And we'd prefer that you don't mess with us, so it's a mutual gain, really. What kind of fun you looking for?"

Tiben
2007-08-03, 05:00 PM
((I suggest Tiben to save Mortessa, but thats just because I want to use Tiben again:smallfrown:
and I promise that nothing bad will happen to her.))

blackout
2007-08-03, 05:02 PM
:smallconfused: Well, let's think....What would you like for your family's surname, Joanna?

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:07 PM
I'm kinda thirsty actually, I think I'm going to drink somewhat.

A large slurping sounds can be heard as the light in the room slowly starts to become less, starting near the cloaked figure.

Draken
2007-08-03, 05:08 PM
((I suggest Tiben to save Mortessa, but thats just because I want to use Tiben again:smallfrown:
and I promise that nothing bad will happen to her.))

((Anastasia is here, Lillith is here I am here. No one will trust Tiben when there are so many options that the characters thenselves are going to trust with a greater range of probability.

:smalltongue:))

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 05:11 PM
Lillith comes out deadtime and sighs.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 05:14 PM
((Wrong, Draken you are also in jail, Lillith isn't a trained doctor, and I'm not sure if Anastasia is still here))

blackout
2007-08-03, 05:14 PM
Lil, you ok? :smallconfused:

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 05:17 PM
She collapses inot a nearby chair and shakes her head. "There's too much death here."

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:17 PM
The bunny wakes up, while the figure keeps sucking in light.

{heavy lapine accent} I'm bored, if I could just use my abilities somewhat.

blackout
2007-08-03, 05:19 PM
Moose sits down next to her, and squeezes her shoulder. It's alright, Lil. This is NOTHING compared to what happened back home.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 05:23 PM
The man looks interested. "You drink light?"
Joanna shrugs. "I liked Trident just fine."
Samuel looks up. "Oh, I did too, I just thought the last one sounded funny."
The girl shakes her head. "What about...Buel?"

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 05:23 PM
She looks up at him. "Yes, but this is here and now, and I am supposed to be protecting these people. Alhtough sometimes I wonder if they would be better off without my presence."

Draken
2007-08-03, 05:23 PM
(I already left jail... And Lillith is a high level Cleric, she could pretty much do anything using Regenerate, Heal and Miracle.)

blackout
2007-08-03, 05:25 PM
:smallannoyed: Ok, Lil, don't go thinking that. If anyone should be leaving, it's me. I've been screwing up left and right ever since I got this job. And Buel is good. You should take that as your family's surname.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 05:27 PM
"Buel's fine."
"Yeah, I like Buel. Good job, honey."
The girl half-smiles.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:27 PM
The figure stops drinking for a moment.

Yes, I can get very thirsty though, I'm responsible for weeks of global darkness on another material plane.

They don't call me Darkness for nothing.

The bunny shivers when she notices Darkness.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 05:29 PM
"So does it actually give you sustenance, or do you produce food with it yourself, like photosynthesis, or is it just a snack...?" The man asks, putting on a small pair of goggles that glow in the darkness.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 05:30 PM
((ya, I guess, but I just wan't Tiben to do something.
ah well time to introduce a new sane character {this one's lawful good!}))

The doors blow open as a robed figure walks in, the robes are white silk trimed with purple
the person sits at a table and ourders a goblet of Merfolk Merlot
the room brightens around this person, though only slightly

Metis
2007-08-03, 05:31 PM
((Resurrection and Heal won't do a thing on Mortessa at the moment. Regenerate probably would have done the trick, but too late now.
Back, btw. Anyone wishing to try and raise Mortessa can do so now.))

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:37 PM
No, it does provide sustenance, I'm just cursed by needing a terrible amount of it, though I do love the darkness.

He starts to drink again, the area around him is now shadowy illumination.

The bunny looks at the dead woman and tries to find a pulse.

Metis
2007-08-03, 05:39 PM
Mortessa, being dead and quite obviously stabbed through the heart, has no pulse.
Oh, hm... her dagger and journal randomly melt away at about this time.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:40 PM
The bunny looks sad.

{heavy lapine accent} There seems to be nothing I can do, as she's dead.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 05:41 PM
"Oh, really?"
The man looks curious as the light fades to near nothingness, he tunes up the light that his goggles provide him by turning a dial.
They don't actually radiate light, they just let him see in the darkness.
"Cursed by what?"
He tosses the bunny a scroll of True Resurrection.
"Will that work?"

Tiben
2007-08-03, 05:43 PM
The robed figure hears about the death
May the Gods have mercy on her soul, and allow the poor woman peace in the after life.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:45 PM
Cursed by the magician who created me, as he realized the power had had created and wanted to put it to use.

I'm the weakest of the six, as I just manipulate light, when we start talking about the youngest one, he's a troubling one.

The figure sighs, continuing in between words.

He lives of the energy of life, you see.

The bunny looks at the scroll strangely.

And what would this be?

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 05:46 PM
"We've all been making mistakes, don't be so hard on yourself."


The woman who had carried the note that created the explosion that had killed Mortessa attempts to leave the Tavern.

Shabal
2007-08-03, 05:47 PM
"Makes people come back to life, and such." The man remarks casually, turning back to Darkness. "Life? What can the others manipulate?"

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:51 PM
Fear, Confidence, Stability, and Magic.

As I said, I'm the least of us all.

The bunny looks at the man strangely.

Ya gotta be kiddin' me, nothing can bring back the dead.

Tiben
2007-08-03, 05:51 PM
((Lightning Storm deadtime :smalleek: ))

blackout
2007-08-03, 05:51 PM
Well, you shouldn't be hard on yourself either-

A massive explosion from across the warzone occurs. It's so loud, it can clearly be heard from Trog's.

:smalleek: What in the...

Shabal
2007-08-03, 05:53 PM
The man looks out the door with concern once he hears the sound. "Maybe we can pick this up later, I need to see what that is."
He jogs out the door.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 05:54 PM
Lillith looks up, watching the door. If anything from the warzone comes through she'd be on it in an instant.

The woman stops and her eyes go wide in fear, she seats herself at a nearby table and looks very worried.

blackout
2007-08-03, 05:56 PM
Suddenly, there's alot of gunfire, and shouting coming from outside. The words 'Kane', 'peace' and 'power' are heard alot.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 05:56 PM
The bunny cowers in fear at the explosion, looking around for possible boltholes (which there aren't)

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 05:58 PM
A fiery longsword appears in Lillith's hands and she moves closer to the door.

Raril curses under his breath "Not this Kane guy again."

Draken
2007-08-03, 05:59 PM
The sounds of battle are so different when you hear then personally.

That sound has bored me, I will go back to my place. Vall if the need arrives.

So shall it be.

Amaenon teleports away.

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 06:00 PM
The cloaked figure grows, the cloak growing with it.

I might be created by evil, made for the purpose of evil, and look evil all around, I'm most certainly not evil.

Darkness swirls around it, ready to strike.

blackout
2007-08-03, 06:01 PM
:smallconfused: What the hell's going on?

InaVegt
2007-08-03, 06:04 PM
The bunny and Darkness Deadtime, due to their player deciding it's bedtime.

Artemis97
2007-08-03, 06:06 PM
Raril speaks up. "I don't know much about the war going on outside, but I do recognize the name Kane. A while ago there was an uprising in the woods. The townspeople were rallying around this 'Kane' and when we took down a large Walker that was buried out there, they all fled, claiming his Avatar had fallen."