PDA

View Full Version : Insult Wars

Vondre
2007-08-04, 08:15 PM
I looked to see if this had been answered already, but my search was to no avail. If it has already been addressed, then I offer my sincerest apologies.

Looking around on the SMBG forum, I saw almost all of the games I've ever known of, and many that I had not. However, one that was missing was the Insult War, where the objective is to cleanly insult the person above you. The first post warns that the insults are intended to be all in good fun, and I have yet to see one spiral out of control.

Of course, the forum rules prohibit flaming of any kind. So I guess my question is this: is there no insult thread because nobody has thought to start one yet, or has the natural danger of their going out of control caused them to be banned? In other words, has structured insulting been outlawed, or am I just the first person to want to try?

Thanks!

B-Man
2007-08-04, 08:18 PM
We did have such a game awhile ago, but it quickly died and was never re-restarted.

@V: Nee-ner nee-ner NEEE-NEER!

ZombieRockStar
2007-08-04, 08:19 PM
There have actually been insult games before. They just died off and nobody bothered to restart them. As long as the insults are kept in good taste and aren't personal, actual insults, I don't see any problems with them. Kinda along the same lines as Stabitty Death.

EDIT: B-Man, you doddering clunk of malodious putricity! :smallamused:

Vondre
2007-08-04, 11:53 PM
Sweet. Thanks for clearing that up!