PDA

View Full Version : See wolf. See wolf bleed. Bleed wolf bleed!

Lykan
2007-08-05, 10:51 PM
Okay, I have funny little story.

There once was an accident prone werewolf who created a wall of chairs and stools to keep his crazy ass dog from jumping on him. That dog was soon taken for a walk by the werewolf's father. The werewolf, meanwhile, took a nap. Or was doing something on the computer. Anyway, that’s besides the point. When the werewolf’s father came back with the dog, he found the door was locked, so he knocked on the door, in hopes that he would be saved the hassle of getting the dog to sit still while he fumbled for the keys if his son would get off his butt and open the door. Which he did, leaping the makeshift dog-wall to get to the door, and let his father in. Once he did, he promptly jumped the dog wall again, though he jumped a bit too high this time.

Why was it too high, you ask? Because above the dog wall, there was a ceiling fan and light fixture, which the werewolf promptly crashed into, shattering it, and causing the werewolf to fall to the ground amongst the glass. “wtf just happened?” he pondered, his vision slightly faded. His father stared at him with shock, as the werewolf crawled onto the couch adjacent, holding his head.

When the werewolf felt his head, though, it was wet. Funny, he thought... He didn’t remember being so sweaty when he got up. Unfortunately, the red on his hands pointed to something other than perspiration. The werewolf jumped to his feet, and barged through the dog, wall, helped by his father to the sink, where he promptly began washing his head of the blood and glass.

Of course, the werewolf found it odd that, despite having bits of glass shoved into his skull, it wasn’t very painful. So he politely asked if his father could bring him his camera:

((contains blood, for those who don't like it))

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/Other%20Pics/P1000331.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/Other%20Pics/P1000330.jpg
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/Other%20Pics/P1000329.jpg

The werewolf learned a valuable lesson that day: Never, ever trust the dog. Because in a way, it was mostly the dog’s fault.

Our perpetrator:

((contains annoying cuteness, for those who don't like it))

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i311/ChimeraHybrid/Other%20Pics/P1000319.jpg

Ego Slayer
2007-08-05, 10:59 PM
Oooh, Lykan got owned. :smallsigh:
But the dog... the dog... it's cute! That face just screams " giv me treatz!" :smalltongue:

phoenixineohp
2007-08-05, 11:00 PM
Sounds like the werewolf needs some bandages, the family needs to not buy silver sharp things that hang low and the dog needs some training.

Ouch.

Those ceiling fans, they attack don'tcha know.

Rawhide
2007-08-05, 11:03 PM
I am so glad my new house has no ceiling fans...

Ranis
2007-08-05, 11:03 PM
'Round here, jumping that high is quite the feat. Kudos to you and your jumping skillz.

Cyrano
2007-08-05, 11:06 PM
Ummm, am I the only one here thinking "How is that funny?"
Because for shame, Lykan, that dog is trying to KEEL YOU!
And yes, the spelling was intentional.
Anyway, you have to get out. Greyhound, plane, boat, anything. It isn't safe for you anymore.

Nomrom
2007-08-05, 11:10 PM
It can't have been the dog's fault. Your dog is too cute to cause accidents like that.

ForzaFiori
2007-08-05, 11:14 PM
that dog/fan combo PWN'D you man.

Lykan
2007-08-05, 11:15 PM
It can't have been the dog's fault. Your dog is too cute to cause accidents like that.

He's a diabolical genius, I tell you. He's already dominated both yours and Ego's minds!

Quick! look away!

Cyrano
2007-08-05, 11:15 PM
^^^Naive fool! Thats just a ploy, like me pretending to be 13 when I go onto the inte- nevermind. That didn't come out right. (I'm fourteen, alright? I just want to feel young again!)
Don't trust cute. It's only trustworthy if it has a scar the size of Nebraska and no redeeming exterior quality.

Nomrom
2007-08-05, 11:59 PM
He's a diabolical genius, I tell you. He's already dominated both yours and Ego's minds!

Quick! look away!

Can't look away. Losing control of mind. Feeling urge to buy lots of dog treats and injure werewolves.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-06, 12:03 AM
Puppy Cuteness once again negates Werewolf Damage Reduction.

Such is the power of CUTE!

Vonriel
2007-08-06, 12:13 AM
I see the picture of the so-called "cute" puppy, and all I can think of is: Wow, that's a nice collection of books you got there. Isn't that backpack rather heavy, though? :smalltongue:

Good job on busting your head open. I think a good smack upside the head should drive home the point.

Lykan
2007-08-06, 12:16 AM
I see the picture of the so-called "cute" puppy, and all I can think of is: Wow, that's a nice collection of books you got there. Isn't that backpack rather heavy, though? :smalltongue:

Good job on busting your head open. I think a good smack upside the head should drive home the point.

I think the glass shoved into my head excersized the point just fine.

And yes, the backpack is heavy.

Lucky
2007-08-06, 12:20 AM
God, what a stupid werewolf. Good thing no one on these boards are that stupid.

*braces for impact*

Lemur
2007-08-06, 01:24 AM

Quick! look away!

I was gonna say, the dog definitely looks mad with evil designs. I mean, his eyes are looking in two separate directions! Definitely crazy.

There are two methods I use to keep dogs from jumping on me, neither of which involve creating physical barriers. The first is to grab their front paws while their in the air, and start dancing around with the dog. Most dogs don't seem to like this, especially for extended periods of time. If that fails though, I just use my knee to greet them. One way or another, they learn not to screw around with me.

Jibar
2007-08-06, 01:26 AM
Your dog is evil, man.
Just look at him. Looook at him.
His eyes are different colours. He is possessed!
Eeeeeviiiiiil.

Hell Puppi
2007-08-06, 01:26 AM
reminds me of my friend's worst drunk night....he got a head wound similar to that...

SDF
2007-08-06, 01:49 AM
No, bad, stop bleeding! *puts Lykan in a bubble*

reminds me of my friend's worst drunk night....he got a head wound similar to that...

Worst night? That isn't too bad. Did he remember or black it out? :P

Penguinizer
2007-08-06, 01:53 AM
Now for the necessary world domination joke: Now my plan for world domination shall commence. And for the un-necessarily stalky comment. Lykan uses hair gel.

But in seriousness. I hope it doesn't get infected or anything.

Lykan
2007-08-06, 01:56 AM
Now for the necessary world domination joke: Now my plan for world domination shall commence. And for the un-necessarily stalky comment. Lykan uses hair gel.

But in seriousness. I hope it doesn't get infected or anything.

Not true, actually. I took the pictures afte I washed the glass and primary gush of blood out of my hair.

Penguinizer
2007-08-06, 01:58 AM
Ok, that explains why it looks like you have Hairgel on...

Exachix
2007-08-06, 02:36 AM
Owch.

Moral: Werewolves and 'normal' dogs don't mix.
He was trying to get you out of the house!!

Keymort
2007-08-06, 06:32 AM
But awwwwww the DOOOGGYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had a dog... But my stupid Parent is allergic....
(nah, I really love her... dum allergicness.)

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!

I want a dog like that one. =D

blackfox
2007-08-06, 06:41 AM
This is one reason why I hate dogs.
99% of the other reasons also involve injury.
Therefore, I have cats. The worst they'll do to you is a quarter-inch-deep puncture wound that if you wash it, it won't even get infected. :smallyuk:

Miraqariftsky
2007-08-06, 09:13 AM
Questions: So, Lykan, you alright?

Why the heck was the dog inside the house anyway? Don't ye have grounds or at least some outdoor space?

My advice to you: train the bloody dog not to jump inside the house and change the bloody ceiling fan to the type that is smaller and has a secure grille on. Either the junkshops or the second-hand hardwares should have a cheap one up in good condition if there is financial trouble.

Not-so-deep-down-inside, dogs are still predators. I know that. My family has kept a pack of mongrel half-ferals for generations. The bites, scratches, the bruises and the allergies all around are worth the companionship, the camraderie and the protection that the pack offers. We have lost track of the number of thieves and intruders they have driven away. And you know what? Most of our dogs are shorter than my knee and I'm 5'6.

Thes Hunter
2007-08-06, 09:28 AM
I am so glad you are a werewolf, because without your powers of regeneration, I think you would have killed yourself already.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-06, 09:45 AM
This is one reason why I hate dogs.
99% of the other reasons also involve injury.
Therefore, I have cats. The worst they'll do to you is a quarter-inch-deep puncture wound that if you wash it, it won't even get infected. :smallyuk:

You are aware of cat scratch fever right?

Trog
2007-08-06, 10:40 AM
Injured again?!? :smalleek: That's it. It's official. We're all chipping in and getting you one of those bear attack proof suits for you to wear around the house. :smalltongue:

The dog is both cute and evil. I would imagine that if a full body shot could be obtained it would no doubt reveal the dog to be a succupuppy.

Madmal
2007-08-06, 10:56 AM
Trog, i believe a helmet would be more useful here...or a bubble...

and yes, your dog is evil; puppy dog eyes don't affect me that much...

But-it looks so cute!
...shush it...
...fine:smallmad:

anyways, get that wound healed, and let's all hope you won't get into more accidents.:smalltongue:

Penguinizer
2007-08-06, 12:36 PM
He needs a human sized hamster ball.

Lykan
2007-08-06, 02:46 PM
He needs a human sized hamster ball.

I'd probably end up rolling into a lake. :smallyuk:

Penguinizer
2007-08-06, 02:47 PM
floats?

That would be fun. Add oxy bottles

Bookman
2007-08-06, 02:52 PM
See if it were anyone else I'd be impressed.

But for you Lykan this seems almost.........trivial :wink: :tongue:

Jibar
2007-08-06, 02:55 PM
Heh, that reminds me, I've got a cousin like you Lykan.
He's broken every bone in his body at least once, except for those that would kill him or otherwise paralyse him badly.
He's the kinda guy who can trip and his arm will just pop right out.
You ever done that?

Lykan
2007-08-06, 03:08 PM
Heh, that reminds me, I've got a cousin like you Lykan.
He's broken every bone in his body at least once, except for those that would kill him or otherwise paralyse him badly.
He's the kinda guy who can trip and his arm will just pop right out.
You ever done that?

No, actually. Despite being one of the clumsiest people alive, I've never broken or dislocated a bone. Hell, I've only gotten burns four times, and all of them were related to getting stuff out of the oven. :smalltongue:

Lessee... I've fallen out of trees, been knocked foreward off a bike at full speed, gotten a hand and foot stuck in a car door, attacked by a dog, electrocuted, jumped into a ceiling fan, and have had several puncute wounds resulting from bein stabbed with pensils, sticks, and a broken baseball bat.

Bookman
2007-08-06, 03:09 PM
You forgot the rabies! :wink:

Lykan
2007-08-06, 03:11 PM
Well... That's part of the dog attack.

Speaking of which, I had big-ass needles jammed in my gut to administer the rabies vaccine. >.>

Jibar
2007-08-06, 03:14 PM
Man, if I could do all that Lykan, I'd just go around throwing myself off cliffs and seeing what happens.
Of course, I'm rather suicidal, so I'm just inclined to do so anyway.

Bookman
2007-08-06, 03:17 PM
I think I would more throw myself into a large spinning top of doom.

Cause that's how unusual Lykan's hurts are

Logic
2007-08-06, 03:18 PM
Don't worry Lykan, I'm on your side!

As a Vampire, that would have chosen to be a werewolf instead, I agree that your dog is your enemy!

*Plus I can't see any of the photos you posted. I could be immune to the cute charms by default, or the because of the sandbox firewall.

Lykan
2007-08-06, 10:59 PM
Man, if I could do all that Lykan, I'd just go around throwing myself off cliffs and seeing what happens.

Lucky me I don't get hurt in the cases where I could be seriously. I went to the Grand Canyon a few years ago, hopped from rock to rock above a good hundred foot cliff... And I'm not dead.

If you find do cliff, don't jump it. Unless you're being chased and there's water at the bottom and you want to make a dramatic escape.

Then you should jump.

Hell Puppi
2007-08-07, 02:13 AM

"And in the spirit of scientific inquiry, he jumped out the window again."
-Douglas Adams