PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Bloody Abomination Warlock Patron.

LordSamuel
2017-07-25, 05:50 AM
So, i always wanted to see a real blood mage in 5e, but most homebrew classes or archetypes for me was quite disappointing, as there where more like Vampire type of a Class\archetype not the real Blood magic.

Here is the link to Homebrewery - Blood Mage Warlock (http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/Hk-KQn9NIb)

I know, most of you would say - Blood magic is about sacrificing your own health, yes i thought about such mechanics, but i think Using Hit Dice(as your life force) instead of actual max\current HP is much more comfortable and fun to play(at least, i think so)

So i hope you will enjoy it, and i would be happy to accept any Constructive criticism about favor and balance.
And, Uh, sorry for bad English or wording

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-25, 05:47 PM
This i like

LordSamuel
2017-07-26, 06:44 AM
This i like

Thanks!
I think, the main problem is about Who can be such patron, and for me its quite hard to find types for it

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-26, 09:59 AM
Thanks!
I think, the main problem is about Who can be such patron, and for me its quite hard to find types for it

Well that is a matter of setting in a very gothic horror or more dragon age esque game where power is inate to the individual it could have been taught by demons and make a demon patron or vampire patron through blood much can be achieved without blood not even the mightiest kingdoms would have risen.tales of the sanguine knight chapter 1